Blue Royalty: After Reunion Questions Thread (10-20 years after the end of the RP)

You have a history of not ever wanting kids. I now believe that you still don’t want them.

Is not

It’s a valid one.

If you could turn back time and make it so Jess had your first babies, would you? Or nah- because you never wanted kids that early?

But you don’t even want her

1 Like

@CerealKiller 2031 andy

1. Dori doesn’t want shay. Do you want her?

“Always “

1 Like

Appreciated

at least SOMOEONE wants her

take jess too

”I do, yes, but that doesn’t mean I won’t love my own kid. It doesn’t mean I’d always think that way.”

”Is.”

”I wanted to marry her back then and you think I don’t know what that would mean and what she’d eventually want? Sure, maybe kids weren’t in my plans then but you can’t ask me that. I never wanted her to lose them and as much as I might’ve not been ready for that, I would’ve done anything to make her happy… To make sure it didn’t end the way it did.”

”And who told you that?”

1 Like

YOU DID

:pleading_face:

Are you scared she’ll grow up to be like you?

1 Like

You have many more questions than just those @astxrism

1 Like

”WHEN?”

”What’s wrong with me?”

1 Like

I knooooow shh

1 Like

@CerealKiller please answer

2 Likes

:angry:

1 Like

Jezebel:
He seemed sweet and really nice.

Jezebel:
There’s no reason why I shouldn’t help him, or be friends with him.

Jezebel:
It was cold, and he didn’t have a jacket. I have more at home, and I thought it would help him.
I know… she won’t like it… but I couldn’t not do something when I knew I could.

He’s not

Stop being friends with him

Your mom doesn’t approve

You could :triumph:

All you had to do was leave

1 Like

Jezebel:
But he was nice though, and I’m not going to stop being friends with him because you told me so.

Jezebel:
But I still want to be friends with him, and help him if he needs help.

Jezebel:
No. I didn’t want to. I wasn’t going to just not be nice.

1 Like

Little Jez :triumph:

1. What if I told you older you are going to regret being friends with him?
  2. He’s going to break your heart
  3. He hates you in the future
  4. He’s not a nice boy. Leave him alone. Protecc yourself

I wonder where Jez would be if she never met jordan @Littlefeets

1 Like

Jezebel:
Why would I?

Jezebel:
Really?

Jezebel:
What? No, why would he hate me?

Jezebel:
He is nice. I don’t understand why you don’t think so.

I feel like she would’ve internalized a lot more of her feelings and nobody would’ve known much at all of how her relationship is with her mother. Definitely would’ve been soooooo much worse on her self esteem, and she wouldn’t understand love, or that having someone care about her shouldn’t mean being treated badly…
A lot of depression she’d try to hide behind attempted perfection, followed by a lot of toxic (probably abusive) relationships as she’d get older…

1 Like

I feel like if she didn’t have Jordan to show her how to love… she kinda would have been like laurel in a weird way. Like one of those girls who’s an angel at home but becomes worse when their parents aren’t watching?

Or maybe I’m missing the mark

1 Like

Yeah I can kinda get that. And I see it either going that way, or the opposite. Seemingly perfect away from home, while home is a mess, because her attempts at perfection would never be enough.

1 Like