Blue Royalty | General Chat

If anyone still needs to make relationships with Kara Melbourne just message me.

4 Likes

Hey, not to rush, but are you going to reply soon? (Just checking you haven’t forgotten, not saying post right now or anything!)

2 Likes

I’m about to write the reply… I got behind on writing it, then I had to study and take a chem test on Friday. The reply is coming soon though!

3 Likes

Okay cool, thanks for letting me know! :blush:

I hope the test went well!

3 Likes

Really well actually! Much better than I thought it would.

3 Likes

Ahh that’s good, congrats!

3 Likes

Sorry that post wasn’t great. I just couldn’t make it flow right or figure out much of what else to put. But it’s posted.

3 Likes

It was fine :blush:

2 Likes

I’m going to reply right now to the conversation.

4 Likes

Hey guys! I just posted on the official thread. Anyone is free to approach my character or let me know if you want her to approach your character

p.s. I’m still open to plan relationships, just hit me up!!

@BlueRoyalty

8 Likes

Well my character is in a three-way conversation. And I’m about to post sometime today, if no one else replies to you, he can approach her! (But anyone else on the tag feel free to say you want to approach her if your character hasn’t posted yet!)

edit: I’ll have Calen approach her tomorrow if no one else does :wink:

4 Likes

Is this still a thing
Can I sign up or something

6 Likes

Yeah, of course, would love to have you join!

3 Likes

Hey @Quinn, Zion is non-binary, so their pronouns are they/them :wink:

3 Likes

Oh I was wondering…

2 Likes

Just adding a couple tags!

2 Likes

@Littlefeets Just wondering if you felt like replying to Kara Melbourne.

4 Likes

Working on it! I’ve just been so off pattern the last couple days… I’m going to try and reply tonight.

4 Likes

I understand. Take your time.

3 Likes

Hello there :sunglasses:

My girl is up on the fcs and I’m trying to finish my guy so if anyone wants to work on some relationships or secrets please let me know! I’ll be more than happy to do it!

7 Likes