Blue Royalty | General Chat

Relationships

I’m waiting to see what’s happening with my guy but since you’ve mentioned this, can he be friendly with Maverick? Because of soccer?
And Elodie can just know about him because of her brother but they’ve never officially met?
What do you think about your girl?

@Littlefeets

I’ll take a look at other characters!

Kara

Hm… I can see Elodie being friendly with her. She doesn’t have close friends but maybe they could be good friends?
I’m waiting for my guy so you can see what he is like and tell me what you think? :innocent:
@Kbail

6 Likes

I could see them being friends even though Kara is pretty mean. She could be her childhood friend.

4 Likes

@novella Can Delilah and Kara be enemies?

3 Likes

Yes, I love that!
That means Damian would know her too

5 Likes

Both sound good to me!

I’m not certain about with her and your guy, but I feel like her and Jezebel would get along, but Jez would be jealous of her too.

4 Likes

He could be her ex boyfriend?

4 Likes

@novella can I sign a girl later

4 Likes

Great!!

That works with me!
You can take a look once he is up on the fcs or we can just say they know about each other and nothing else?

5 Likes

Yes, yes! Works

5 Likes

I’ll look him over when he’s on the fcs, then I can see if I can think of anything.

3 Likes

Hi I have a char I just submitted. He’s not on the slides yet but if anyone wants to plot or anything

3 Likes

I was thinking that!! Yess!!!

3 Likes

He’ll be on there in about an hour!

3 Likes

Of course! :wink:

3 Likes

What do you think about my characters? :pleading_face:

6 Likes

Can you maybe send me his secrets when you do that too!! I forgot to save them!!

If we come up with any other secrets do we message you them?

2 Likes

Okayyy, Mikel Lucas (@Madilnel) and Damian DeLoughrey (@astxrism) are now on the faceclaims, I’ll send their tasks ASAP so you can start posting on the official thread.

Mikel, Damian and Elodie were also just now added to the relationships slide which you can all edit!

4 Likes

Sooo, who’s on the soccer team? I saw Maverick (@LittleFeets) and Damian (@astxrism) were… but I may have missed someone. I think Calen will definitely be trying to befriend Maverick and Damian (and the rest of the soccer team) since they are the kinds of people at the top of the social ladder. And he definitely wants in on that. Maybe he could join the team when school starts again?

Also make sure to join the tag > @BlueRoyalty (sorry to tag everyone, but while I’m at it, does anyone want to plan new relationships or shared secrets?)

6 Likes

Yes, more jocks!

I would love to plan, let me see what I can come up with!

We can say Calen and Damian know about each other but we’ll see how things go if he wants to join the team. Damian would probably like him, I want him to like everyone hahah
I don’t know about him and Elodie :thinking:
I also think Elodie would like Delilah and she would try to get close to her
@novella

6 Likes

@novella can you change Cadance’s photo to this:

https://www.listal.com/viewimage/19222306

And lemme find someone to roleplay with real quick

3 Likes