Blue Royalty | Miscellaneous Thread

“Might not be hard to find ghost friends, but I don’t think any of those men in those paintings looked like they wanted more friends.” With those words, Mason scanned the room - his eyes sweeping slowly across the space they were in looking for… well… an exit and if there were any other old relics. Honestly… Mason loved this… finding a hidden room with hidden treasures. God… it was fcking great. Diego would have also probably loved this, but Mason would make a mental note to tell that man later on. Though he did find himself distracted with his zombie apocalypse banter with the girl which quickly brought his attention back onto her. “Are you saying you don’t have an idea of who you’d be in a zombie apocalypse. Please don’t tell me you’d be the one to die first because you did one of those lazy runs,” he added teasingly. “Nah… you know… I almost see you being the girl who went into a coma before the incident and then woke up when the world was infested,” he continued with a soft wink.

She knew how to keep the conversation light… especially when other people probably would be freaking out around now since they still hadn’t found an escape route. Either way, when he found her hand out to dance, could anyone blame him for taking it? Or for… enjoying it? Or… for getting lost in her eyes as he leaned in to kiss her and then finding himself intoxicated by her lips? And here’s the thing… she kissed him back. There was no initial hesitation by either of them until… of course… he found her mumbling “Sienna” and through his haze, he realized he had… majorly fcked up.

Pulling away, Mason immediately wiped his mouth, turning away from her almost in shame of his actions. “I… I’m so… sorry Olivia I don’t know what came… I was… I’m sorry,” after a few seconds of regaining his composure, he finally turned to face her again. “I’m… so sorry Olivia I didn’t mean to I must have… It’s no excuse I just… please… don’t say anything to Sienna,” It was a question that left his lips with… a look that hoped she’d agree. “I should… we should find a way out of here so we can go our… separate ways…um… how about I look over in that corridor and you look over there?” Splitting up… yes… that was the best way to go right now… honestly…

@CerealKiller

2 Likes