Blue Royalty | Miscellaneous Thread

In his life, there were a handful of things Daniel Parker never expected to ever happen. 1. He never expected to find someone he loved so fcking much that his entire world revolved around them. Say what you want about Daniel, but he loved Valerie Wood with his entire life. He loved her… and he loved his kids… so much that he was prone to making more than one mistake with them. 2. On the topic of mistakes, he never expected Dorian DeLoughrey to become family… that was just absolutely disgusting… something to work on becoming untrue again. 3. He never expected to leave the family he had created with his… well except for Dorian, that was an acceptable loss. He did love them, but he loved them so much that he had realized what steps needed to be taken to protect them.

Honestly, Daniel was being really damn introspective right now by pulling away from those he could potentially hurt. Pat on the back Daniel, Good job. So if that was CLEARLY the case, please explain why his heart hurt at every word his daughter said. Like it was truly a damn stab in the heart with ever word that left her lips. SO he kinda just stayed quite and had a clear frown on his face as he drank his scotch.

To answer her questions. Yes, he said that because he actually think’s it’s true and NO he’s not running away from his problems. THIS ISN’T RUNNING AWAY FROM PROBLEMS KID, THIS IS DEALING WITH THEM. OBVIOUSLY. Right? This was definitely dealing with his problems in the correct way okay… maybe. Fine, maybe VC was making him question somethings, but either way, that didn’t mean he wasn’t RIGHT. This was Daniel Parker, he was always right. That being said, even if he had wanted to say something after her words, he couldn’t as she continued telling him that she knew him. Well, kid, maybe you don’t because maybe he was a rich assh0le bachelor who could do anything he wanted. “Not what I think is the problem, kid. What I know is the problem. Come on, VC. Let’s be honest for a minute. I know you too, and I know you’ve wanted me to butt out of your life for years. I was doing what I thought was right, but clearly I was wrong so I fixed the issue. I erased the bug in the coding, and this time, the bug was me.” Daniel explained, finishing his drink before putting it down on the counter and moving his finger as a refill so that his robot AI would come over and do just that. Did Daniel make a robot bartender over the past week because he had nothing better to do? So what?

“Old Fashioned,” Dan stated, watching as the robot made the perfect drink. Maybe he would have enjoyed it more if VC didn’t decide to continue on her rant. Well… that and the realization that she had just put her cup down… a cup that definitely wasn’t filled with soda. Worry graced his features though he kept his eyes glued to the drink on the counter that was hers. That mixed in with her words about what had been going on while he was gone just hurt. He stayed silent for a moment as she finished, before allowing his eyes to meet hers. “I know,” he replied to the sentiment, placing his head in his hand and rubbing his forehead before moving his head back up and walking towards her before pulling her in for a tight hug. “I know you got your college acceptances and I’m… so damn proud of you VC. I’ve always been proud of you, and I always will be proud of you. I knew the moment your colleges made the decision… which trust me, I had nothing to do with those acceptances because they all realized you were amazing themselves because you… bloody are amazing.” Dan finished, moving away with a soft smile at his little genius. Though as he continued, his smile faded And…I know your mom leaves voicemails… and I haven’t listened to them because I know it’s just going to hurt and… I know peter waits… but kid, I also know that love doesn’t fix everything. We both know If I go back, I’ll mess something else up and… you…and Peter… and your mom don’t deserve that. You all deserve better than that… and for fcks sake WHY the bloody hell are you drinking VC because I am not fcking going through what I went through when I found out your mother was in the hospital so come on. We’re going to get you checked up because I will not be known as a shtty grandfather too," Daniel finished, grabbing his car keys with every intention of taking VC to the hospital in hell. There’s an oxymoron if Dan had ever heard one.

@CerealKiller

@astxrism - Dori trashed I forgot to mention

2 Likes

Amie still wasn’t the biggest fan of being… here. But… well… make the best out of the situation right? That’s what her mother always told her when she was still… well… her mother. But… well where it came from was besides the point. Amie was trying her best just to survive the next few hours. Maybe she could have done that by herself downstairs instead of looking for Fin, but people downstairs were asking questions and it was far more awkward to be down there than to be up here… even if she HIGHLY disliked the person she was looking for.

So yes, she was there… in his… truly depressing room trying to at least help him find an excuse for disappearing for over the last half an hour. She found her almost rolling her eyes at his sentiment… if he truly didn’t care at all, then why was where here? No really - could he not have invited one of the many girls from school who actually found him attractive? You may be surprised, but yes, there was a handful of people who had a crush on Fin and it was only something Amie was aware of due to the Cheerleader’s locker board which consistently had photos of FIn and a few of the other guys, along with comments. Okay… off track a little bit, but you get where Amie was going with this. If Fin didn’t care, he could have brought any girl here to actually enjoy his time or he could pull the classic Fin and just disappear as he did for their Dean Mandated tutoring sessions.

She did find herself surprised at the photo of baby Fin… shockingly enough. Though she still wasn’t a fan of the older man that sat on the bed, the little kid in the photo was… just a kid. No baby Fin hate will be tolerated in these parts, okay? I"M LOOKING AT YOU MICHELLE. Baby Fin may have turned into… the creature in the same room as her… but at least in the photo that kid had even a semblance of innocence. With his words, and grabbing of the photo, she rolled her eyes. "I am nice… to people who are nice to me " Amie responded. Any lack of confidence she felt around him dissipated over the past hour. “You don’t exactly… technically fall in that category… but… I’m just observing,” Amie continued, almost backing her previous statement… or trying at least. She took a seat next to him as he looked at the photo, turning her head in slight confusion as he told her that he didn’t know who that is.

“Well… I mean I’m not positive but she has your eyes… and hair… so I’ll just make the general statement that I think it’s your mom,” Amie responded, looking over his shoulder at the photo before pointing at it. “Like right there, that’s definitely your nose too,” she continued before he started making some excuse about the baby not being him. “Fin if you’re seriously trying to convince me that you were never an innocent kid at one point, you’re seriously not winning that argument.” she responded. “Just admit it, you totally used to be less of a rude grump when you were a kid.” Amie joked back… ew… was she joking with him right now. You know those involuntary shivers you get when something creepy happens. Yeah. Insert that please. Looking at the photo one last time before he handed it back to her, Amie sighed since clearly that didn’t last long. Taking the photo… she looked at it for a little longer almost getting distracted by it before hearing the… annoying words that left Fin’s mouth.

“Nope nope I’m good,” Amie stated immediately, walking into his bathroom and closing it behind her so he could change in peace and so that he would actually change. His bathroom was just as bare as the exterior of the room. “You know, Fin. You could do with a splash of color. This room is depressing,” she revealed through the closed door.

Taking a seat on the edge of the bathtub, Amie looked at the photo one last time as she waited for him to get ready. After a second, she placed the picture in her dress pocket, not really knowing what Fin wanted her to do with it, and walked over the sink to look at herself. She looked tired… though a day with Fin would do that to anybody. With a soft sigh, Amelia went to splash her face but when she turned the knob for the face, no water came out. What the heck. Closing it, she tried again. She even tried opening both the hot and cold sides at the same time and nothing. “Fin is your water off or something?” Amie asked slightly hiding the facet… and yes… she means slightly because it was LITERALLY a light pat. Amelia definitely did not expect the entire thing to fcking combust and water to start spraying in every direction. Fck. Attempting to cover the spraying water with her hands truly did nothing except completely drenching her faster.

Fck fck fck sht oh MY god ITS GOING EVERYWHERE. Fear filled her knowing that if more water started dripping to the floor, it would likely sink into the first floor. “FIN” Amie yelled, letting go of the facet that was spraying and running towards the door to get the idiot to help her… turn it off or do something… GOD ANYTHING.

Well…

Fin didn’t have to be standing RIGHT outside of his bathroom when she opened the door because the minute she slammed the door open, she found it colliding with his body followed by a yell… and then him falling to the floor covering… well… the more intimate parts of his body. Sht.

@astxrism

2 Likes

vc new 2

”oh bullsht, if I wanted you to *’butt out of my life’i I would have done that. Nobody is forcing me to stick around with you” she said, putting up air quotes at the butt out part. He was trying so hard to give excuses for his decisions and honestly none of them made sense to vc, but it didn’t mean she wasn’t gonna try.

”it doesn’t help me that you knew, I wanted you to be there, bloody be there and actually show me you’re proud of me” she said, taking a deep breath and leaving that subject letting him go on, what he said was again bs but say what you wanna say Daniel, ”well we rather have you mess something up than not be there at all” she added tho he kept talking about what they deserve and oop- wait.

”put down the keys we’re not going” she said. She knew this would probably make him mad at her but she couldn’t keep this up since it was what started tearing her family apart in the first place ”I’m not pregnant” she said looking down in shame ”it was a task and I tried so hard to do them and win and make you proud that I didn’t realize i was hurting everyone around me and I’m so bloody sorry dad, I really am” she said and might have slipped a tear out of her eye but totally ignore that because Parkers don’t cry. Or… maybe they do, when it’s something that really mattered. And in all her life, making her family proud of her was one of the main think she constantly did, she loved her family it was the most important thing to her, though never truly realising they were proud of her enough either way, until she tore them apart with her own bare hands. ”so no, the bug in the code was never you, it was me”

@benitz786 Dan

2 Likes

Hello Old Friend - 2026 - Part 1

Long distance was the fear of any high school student transitioning into college…. Especially when that couple had no plans on breaking up with their significant other. Maybe… Jessica’s situation was slightly different…. After all, she had only started dating Dorian at the end of senior year. They had exactly four months together before both of them had to start college and it wasn’t that they were even in different states from one another… no they were in different countries. Maybe most people didn’t believe it would work between the two of them… well screw those people because it did. 6 months later, and the two were still together with no intention of breaking up any time soon. Well… on that note, that (that being that it was soon going to be their one-year anniversary) was exactly why Jessica was currently walking across the airport and towards baggage claim in the Miami Airport. It wasn’t her first time in this Airport, and probably would not be her last.

As she walked past the point of no return, aka the area one can’t come back to because it’s for people flying and one would have to go through security again, Jessica had every intention to go out the doors and get an uber back to Dorian’s place as he was currently supposed to be at soccer practice. What she hadn’t expected was her boyfriend to be standing out there with a little sign that said… well she wished she could say it said her name, rather it said “5-year-old obsessed with SpongeBob” in bold letters.

Her smile grew as she met his eyes, and immediately, she walked towards him not even letting the man get a word out before her lips were on his. She didn’t really know how long she stayed like that, but after a while she pulled away slightly though kept her arms wrapped around his neck.

“Hi,”

“Hi”

“Hi,”

She heard a laugh leave his lips as he pulled her tighter against him, quickly pecking her lips before pulling away to whisper yet another. “Hi”

“You’re a bloody idiot, but I love you,” Jess mumbled in response, before kissing him once again.

A soft gasp left her lips as her eyes opened. “Sorry for waking you up ma’am. We’re starting our departure; we’ll need you to buckle in.” Jess nodded, placing her buckle on as her mind wondered to the dream… memory she just… recalled. It had now been 5 years since that had happened so why was she remembering it now? Well… maybe it had something to do with the fact that she was landing in Miami airport? Visiting the very person that was the star of her dream…. memory?

Shaking her head, Jessica tried to get the thought out of her mind. She was going to see her best friend… a man she loved even if she wasn’t with him. And on the note of love, Jessica had a boyfriend who was possibly one of the kindest men she had ever met: a man who was supposed to be sitting next to her currently, however, after a last-minute press event that his manager had set up, he had told her he wasn’t sure when he’d be able to come. Part of the reason for the trip was to introduce Dorian to her boyfriend, and hopefully they’d still be able to do that. But for now, it would just be her and her best friend. No awkwardness – afterall, Jess and Dori had gotten past that years earlier.

It was about half an hour before she was finally out of the plane, once again in the familiar Miami Airport that hadn’t truly changed much over the years. What had changed was… well… the people. She had changed over the years; finding a job she loved, getting a Pulitzer for her first expose on North Korea. Dorian had changed as well, being drafted to the Inter Miami CF team and truly doing a great job – to the point where he had already become one of the most famous team members and was being recruited to other teams that were higher in ranking. It truly was everything her best friend wanted and… well it reminded her that the decision she made all those years ago was the right one. They were both happy… happier than they could ever be but honestly Jess was glad she could still share that with him.

As she walked towards baggage claim, a strange sense of familiarity hit once again and part of her immediately looked for Dorian where he stood all those years ago. It wasn’t strange, however, that he wasn’t there – waiting as he had all those years ago. He was a busy guy, and honestly why would she expect him to?

Feeling her phone buzzing, Jess grabbed it and a small smile met her lips seeing Trevor’s name. “Cheerio, darling. Yes, before you ask, I did just land and I am in one, whole, piece though I can’t promise I’ll stay in one piece by the end of the day. How’s the press stuff going?” Jess asked with a soft laugh.

“I’m glad you got there okay, babe and one piece or two piece, I’ll stillllll love you the same but maybe try to stay in one piece? Annnnnnd I’m glad your phone was charged so I could call you, so pleaseeeee keep it charged even though I’m not there to charge it. Anyways, the press stuff is such… urgh… bs. I may have to stay another day to finalize some things but I’ll let you know when I can get there.”

“Wow, WOW are you saying that I’m bloody bad at charging my phone. Honestly, darling, I take that to offense but fineee. I’ll try to keep it charged. It’s fine Trev, deal with the press. I’ll be fine here just let me know when you can.”

Walking towards the baggage revolver, there was a soft grin on her face when talking to the man. He always had been slightly protective of her and while Jess usually didn’t like that, she found it cute when it came to Trevor.

“NO no not at all, I’m saying that you are bloody terrible at charging your phone. Bad doesn’t really cover it all, Jess. I just feel bad about it because I really wanted to be there with you and meet Dor…”

Jess heard someone on the line calling her boyfriend’s name and a sigh meeting his end.

“Sorry that’s my manager telling me I have to go out for the autograph signing. I’ll see you soon okay? Tell Dorian I said hi AND to remind you to charge your phone.”

With a laugh, Jess said her goodbye’s, hanging up and placing the phone in her pocket as she found her luggage finally coming out. Pulling the item, Jess started walking towards the exit when she saw a group of people surrounding someone a few feet away from her. Maybe curiosity killed the cat, but she found herself walking towards the crowd to see what the ordeal was about. Maybe someone was giving free food? Which in that case, Major YES for her.

Sadly, however, she soon found that it wasn’t free food – rather, someone she hadn’t seen in… a while. Surrounding Dorian was a line of people getting pictures and autographs which was unsurprising with his recent win. Following suit, Jess waited behind a few people. Hey – if they were getting free merch, she should too right?

It had taken a few minutes for her to get to the front of the line – a smile on her lips as Dorian entertained the group in front of her. “Okay I have to go soon so this will have to be the last one,” Jess heard the man say, still not looking towards her as he sighed an autograph for someone.

“Oh you have to be bloody kidding me. Now that’s bloody bullsht. I did not just wait in line for 20 minutes not to at least get my boobs signed,” Jess stated loudly with an apparent frown though that disappeared as the confused idiot finally looked up at her.

“Jess I thought… wait no your flight doesn’t land until” she found him looking at his watch and the frown on his lips deepened “Twenty minutes ago. Fck. I’m so sorry, I had this whole plan and this sign,” Jess’ smile grew seeing a sign on the floor that said “6-year-old obsessed with Spongebob”. Maybe she wasn’t the only one who remembered that moment. Putting her things down, Jess walked up to him pulling the man in for a tight hug.

“Hi,” Jess whispered in his ears, mimicking what she said all those years ago.

“Hi”

“Hi,”

There was hesitancy in Dorian’s voice as she pulled away, though he repeated the words “Hi”

“You’re a bloody idiot but I… I missed you…. So… am I driving or…”

It didn’t matter that Jess hadn’t seen Dorian in months, their friendship had surpassed far past time constraints. They could have been apart for years and still fallen into their routine like they had never been apart. It was good… honestly Jess had missed him. They still talked all the time when she was away – through face time and text, Jess had made sure to keep in touch with the man. For four days, the two had been enjoying each other’s presence and also getting into their normal shenanigans. Day one, Jess had begged him to go out with her and the two ended up hitting most food trucks in their vicinity and exploring Dorian’s town before ending the night.

Day 2, Dorian had a home game which Jess went to and supported him… which did, of course, result in her cursing out the referee and almost getting kicked out. Almost because Dorian practically promised the ref that Jess would shut up for the rest of the game, and then proceeded to buy her various food items which kept her quiet. Nice one Dori.

Day 3 was a post-game party at the David Beckham’s multi-billion-dollar mansion, which Jess and Dori hit and allowed her to meet all of his new friends and teammates. Honestly it was fun, and yes, it was a foam party which Jess didn’t know happened after college but clearly it did and ended up with Jess creating a fake foam beard for Dorian in the pool. Bloody fun times if you ask her.

And Day 4, the two just spent at his place – eating in and watching movies and playing games while they talked and caught up about everything. Currently, Jess was laying on the couch next to the man, her head on his chest as they watched the movie. That’s usually how their nights ended, either watching a movie in each other’s arms or Jess sneaking into his bed to talk some more… and consequently end up sleeping next to him. Though it didn’t really matter – they were friends. Even before they were dating, the two acted in similar ways and it was just… their normal. Within four days, they had gone though everything… life… relationships… everything. “You know you’re a bloody cheat right? You’ve never been good a poker, so I don’t believe that you beat me three times, darling.” Jess stated, looking up at the man from where her head was laying.

She felt the man laughing, and a sigh left her lips. “Yes please laugh, darling when I have such a good position of kicking you in the balls,” Jess stated.

“Jess… ignoring the kicking my balls thing… I’ve been wanting to tell you something for the last few days.”

Jess looked up, her attention on him as he said those words. He looked serious, though who knew what it could be about. “Are you trying to kick me out? Because if you are, you’re paying for the Uber,” Jess started jokingly.

“No… Jess… I…”

Before he could finish that, Jess heard the doorbell ring, and she looked at it with confusion. “I know we just ate, but please tell me you ordered food,”

With a smile, Jess got up off the couch and walked towards the door. Without making any attempt of looking at the little peep hole, Jess opened the door – her eyes instantly widening at the man standing there. With his suitcase, AND a pizza in hand, Jess grinned as Trevor stood there. Immediately, Jess wrapped her arms and legs around the man, “I don’t know if I should be bloody happier about the food, or you,” Jess laughed, kissing him before jumping off. “Doooriiiiiii, This is Trevor and Pizza. Trevor and Pizza, this is Dori,” Jess smiled.

“So what were you trying to tell me before?”

@astxrism

3 Likes

All Quinn could do was roll his eyes in response to Paige’s comment. If anything, she was disturbing him now. However, when she began to explain how she knew he had been in Chicago, it still seemed slightly off, but it didn’t really matter. ”Maybe they will when they drop both of us.” Paige wasn’t so much better than he was, even if she was trying to come off like she was. Her next comment, there weren’t even words to say, not more than another eye roll could cover. Though, when it came to the topic of his sister, there was a shift in the mood. Quinn knew she had a family that mattered to her, just like she knew that for him his sister was extremely important to him. Now, there was no denying that she was gone. Just, few people knew how. The full story had never been released, and there were more rumors than facts, but Quinn knew, he knew exactly why Finch was at the wrong place at the wrong time. For a time, there was silence, but then Paige’s eyes met his and she questioned him about his want for revenge. ”What does it matter? I just need everyone who hurt my sister, to hurt” Paige then asked who he was determined would pay, and Quinn stayed silent for a moment. He looked to his phone, finding the saved voicemail. ”I don’t know who killed her, but I know just who is the reason she’s dead. She called me just before…” he trailed off slightly, as he hit play on the recorded message.
“Quinn. Come on. Quinn, pick up your stupid phone.” she paused for just a second. ”A^^hole. Fine whatever, don’t answer me. I have to go help Annie anyway. There’s some s^^t she’s not dealing with so I’m stepping in to help her so it doesn’t get worse. So, call me back, or just… I’ll talk to you tomorrow. That’s probably better, just pick up your phone next time.”
The message stopped and Quinn looked over at Paige. ”My sister is dead because of her.”

@benitz786

2 Likes

She is only nice to people who are nice to her? That wasn’t exactly true from Fin’s point of view but how would he know that? She has this one job she’s constantly failing at - tutoring him, and it doesn’t seem like she likes him so… She was even nice to people who weren’t nice to her. Case closed. So that meant she was a liar and boring… He doesn’t want to talk to you about himself as a baby or about how “grumpy” or “rude” he is. Excuse you? He wasn’t grumpy. ”I don’t remember.” Was all he said, again just a bit annoyed, trying to stop this… conversation from continuing.

Asking her if she minds wasn’t really a question. He minds which might come to some as a surprise, and he doesn’t want Amelia there so sweetie, if you could just leave him alone that would be wonderful. Even if he had that smirk on his face, he was glad she got up and…. And didn’t leave his room. Fine, it’s fine, locking herself in his bathroom was still better than having her next to him. If only she could shut up, but it was a good thing Fin could just ignore her. It used to be a good thing but he’ll soon find out that wasn’t as good as he thought it was. Getting up himself and starting to undress, Fin completely ignored her concerns about his… water? What did she say? It doesn’t matter. What matters is that he was just one piece of clothing away from being naked, on his birthday may I remind you, with a girl just behind that door and that wasn’t going in the direction it usually would. NOT that he was complaining. He’d rather move back here than do anything with… Amelia. The only thing she was good for was making his dad act normal.

Grabbing the shirt she picked out from his closet and putting it on, still unbuttoned, Fin walked over to the mirror that was right next to the door and that right there… Was the worst mistake of his life. How could he know Amelia would open that door with such a force that she could kill a man if she wanted to? Good thing she didn’t kill him but that would’ve been better than what actually happened… That door collided with a part of his body that wasn’t meant to be touched in this way. It was one of those things he didn’t wish any man would ever have to experience. But oooh… He wasn’t expecting this to be this bad.

Do you know how many swear words are there? Way too many, and Fin knew many which he proved once he was on the floor, experiencing the worst pain of his life. Never did he hear his dck making a sound it did at that very moment and that wasn’t a good sign. The pain only supported his theory. Do you know what he wanted to say to Amelia… Scream at her? Something along the lines of “Are you mental!? Are you crazy? Are you stupid? What’s wrong with you? You broke my dck.” You did. Yup. But what he actually ended up doing is staying down on the floor, his hands still over his injury, his eyes still closed as he kept swearing. The only thing he managed to say besides that was, ”Call the… fcking… ambulance.”

@benitz786 - best friend

2 Likes

imagez

“Oh fck off,” Paige noted immediately with his words, laying down so she was now staring at the frozen ceiling instead of him. Truthfully, such a better sight than his bloody face was. Paige let her eyes close, and letting her mind run. Truthfully, she had better things to think about than Quinn Castillo, so she simply wouldn’t. Easy peasy. Though, she did mention a few things, after all, he was her only source of entertainment in this fcking hell hole. Okay maybe not a hell hole, she was surrounded by ice cream. Usually, that was a good thing, the hell part was simply brought by the man beside her.

It was clear from the instant silence with her next words, however, that she had struck a sore spot. Part of her felt bad for him… though she was trying to keep an appearance of nonchalance. However, with his words that everyone that hurt his sister would get hurt, Paige opened her eyes to meet his. “Well, fine. Respect. I’d do the exact same thing, so do you even want me to try and tell you what 99% of the population would say? Oh Quinn, don’t do it. It’s not going to make you feel better. This isn’t the path you want to walk Type of sht?” Paige asked. It was true - maybe both Paige and Quinn were irrational people, but at least both of them could take action instead of sitting on the sidelines waiting for life to pass them by.

Though, Paige never expected what happened next. Her ears perked up at the voicemail, and for the first time in the last few minutes, Paige Pierce actually sit up and listened to the words on the phone. Even more curious was hearing Annie had something to do with it. Was there an irony in the fact that Paige’s sister had something to his sister’s death? Perhaps, but that wasn’t something she wanted to talk about. “Damn,” Paige let out as the voicemail came to an end. “So you came back to Beryl to hurt a girl because she supposedly had something to do with Finch’s death? Dude, it doesn’t even seem like Annie knew about it. I know you, Castillo because you’re like me. We do sht without thinking. If Finch was the same way, can you really blame Annie?”

Why the fck was she taking Annie’s side? Paige didn’t even like Annie… but part of her didn’t think ti was 100% her fault either. “Don’t get me wrong, Castillo. I don’t give a fck what you do, as long as it doesn’t involve me.”

With a sigh, Paige stood up, walking around the small space trying to stay warm. “So that’s your genius plan? Come back, hurt everyone around you, and then disappear. Sounds like you Castillo.” Page stated, a soft laugh leaving her lips.

@Littlefeets - Quinn
@novella - Annie Mentioned

2 Likes

@astxrism I made a guess about the dean lmk if I’m wrong

2 Likes

“Hey, just because you’re 18 now doesn’t mean you’re not my little girl, darling.” Daniel sighed, responding to her sentiment that no one is forcing her to stick around him. Sure no one is making her stick around, but technically before recently, she’s been 17 meaning the law was forcing her to stick around if we were going there. Why couldn’t this kid just understand he was doing this for her, for her mother, and for her siblings? It wasn’t that hard to understand okay… hmph. Unlike Dorian DeLoughrey, Dan actually CARED about his family enough to know when to leave. When would he learn that? Who the fck knew?

Whatever words he had in defense turned off as she continued, telling him that he needed to be there. But… look what was the point of being there if he made more of a mess there than not… it just… didn’t make sense to Daniel. A frown met his features, looking at his daughter. It’s part of why he didn’t say anything as he grabbed his keys… well that and he didn’t know how to respond. He was ready to take his daughter to the hospital, until her net words. “You’re not… you faked it for a task?” . Oh Dan was mad. Maybe he wasn’t showing it, but part of him was p!ssed… more at himself than he was at her but still. “I thought I told you that I don’t want you winning that game, for fcks sake VC do you ever…” and he shut up. He knew what he was doing… he was doing what he always did. Forcing people to do things because he saw the bigger picture. Seeing her cry broke him inside, and after a second, he walked towards her again and pulled her in for a hug for the second time. “I… fcking hell VC,” Dan started, taking the seat beside her as he looked in her eyes. “I think it’s partially my fault. I always… I always tell you not to do things without telling you the reason and maybe… maybe I need to. Sht…” Dan sighed again, rubbing his head. “I think it’s time I tell you why I hate blue royalty,”

Over the next two hours, Daniel Parker did just that. He told her… exactly why he hated the game - something he didn’t usually repeat because Malachi Azure was… well… as much as he hated to admit, her cousin. Val and he had made a deal that it wasn’t worth talking about, but clearly, she just needed to know. So he told her about it all… about Jess and what happened when they were kids and part of why he hated Dorian and Andy, but that wasn’t the focus here. He told her about his own tasks which involved her mother. He told her about her mother’s tasks, and the eventual pain all the bloody tasks caused. In the end, the focus was Kai, the game, and the results of the game which truly have no benefit. He told her about Leo… and Akielah… the two who were now running the game.

Would she understand? God, who knew. Daniel always had his reasons for doing something, but he never explained them. He never saw the need to and for the first time, he was letting his daughter ask any question she wanted and responding fully.

“Do you get it now? God, even Jessica has her own plan on taking the fcking game down.” Dan added with a sigh, though as those words left his mouth he realized maybe that was something he shouldn’t have said. It’s okay… distract. “Is there… do you have any questions. Anything else you want to know? No, I’m not answering why I hate Dorian again. He’s an idiot. Anything besides that?”

@astxrism - Idiot mentioned
@CerealKiller - Kid

3 Likes

imagez

Annoyed. That’s exactly what Paige was as a driver took her to the airport to meet Annie so that the two of them could go to bloody London to confront Anna fcking Pierce. Over the past few days, Paige had finally gotten in contact with her mother who attempted to deny the allegations before caving in and saying that she wasn’t the right one to tell her about this. That’s pretty much the bullsht response she got from everyone. William looked like a bloody arse, first not knowing how to go about it when she confronted him, before telling her that “Look… to me you were always my sister so I didn’t care that you weren’t technically… my sister. Paige, you’re still my sister no matter who your mom i…”

You get the point right? It was bull. Absolute bull. He knew. William Pierce knew and he lied to her. They all fcking lied to her. Jessica? Well, her sister or should she say Aunt looked the most upset. “It was the safest for you and… Annie. We did what we thought was right we didn’t… if your father knew, he would have taken you away with… Anna’s past… issues… it would have been easy for him and trust me, a life with your father would… it was better for you to be my sister Paige.”

Another bull fcking sht response. And who was her father? Well, Jessica wouldn’t say. For the second time, she heard It wasn’t her place to tell her. Like, excuse me - who the fck was supposed to tell her then? Paige had tried to get into contact with Anna, but to no avail. So what was a girl to do except to bloody confront her. Well, she told Annie that their… mother was expecting them, but let’s be honest, that wasn’t exactly the case. Either way. “Wait, stop the car,”

On the street, Paige saw a familiar face walking and a thought met her mind. Was she really going to go on a plane alone with Annie Williams for 10 hours? God no. Rolling down her window, Paige looked at the man. “Hey stranger. You wanna to join the mile high club?”

1 hour later; here she was, boarding one of her family’s private jets with one of the Montoya brothers by her side. She hadn’t seen Annie yet, though she didn’t exactly mind that. As the man took a seat, Paige smiled sweetly before straddling his lap and bringing her lips to the nape of his neck. All would have been good, until of course, she heard someone say something along the lines of I really don’t want to watch you fcking for the next 10 hours so, keep it in your pants?

With a roll of her eyes, Paige swung her legs off the man to the seat beside him. Her eyes drifted to the newcomers, and she found Annie meeting her sight alongside… Hello other Montoya. “You have to be fcking kidding me.”

The man wasn’t looking at her with those words, rather, he was looking at the sex toy she had brought with her for the trip. Clearly, Annie had the same idea of not being stuck alone together, but hey, this was some great in-flight entertainment. Props for that, Annie.

“Please buckle in, the Captain will be taking off in a few minutes,”

Paige found Ricky trying to argue with the flight attendant to leave, but apparently, they had already closed the doors so, for now, they were all stuck together. Go figure.

@novella - Annie
@CerealKiller - Sex Toy

4 Likes

vc new 2

”You did say that I know-” she started but soon stopped and listened instead. She knew he was disappointed at her for faking it for a task, to say the least. But it was already too late to take it back, now she could only learn from her mistakes. And she was damn well known for making shtty choices. Or at least choices that look shtty on the outside, people don’t always know the whole backstory of things even if they act like it. Either way, it’s not like it wasn’t the issue right now, but it seemed to be just another string in a web of lies and deceptions, courtesy of no other but blue royalty.

But as he hugged her, for a moment all the mess going on in her head just vanished as if it was never there, even if it was only momentarily. As much as he might not want her to admit, Veronica Charlotte Parker needed him. Even with the countless mistakes he had made so far. She loved him, unconditionally.

But as moment was over, Veronica listened to all the stories he told her, and as much as the previous events made her dislike blue royalty, this just turned it up to full on hate and the will to take them down like bloody dominos. And who better to take someone down than the Parker-Pierce clan?

”bloody hell-” she muttered quietly, downing the rest of her drink ”I get it. And I’m not going to let you down again, I promise.” she added ”now will you please come back? We’re a family, we’re in this together. All of it ” the girl asked, once again looking in her fathers eyes

@benitz786

1 Like

trev2

Hello New Friend - 2026 - Part 2

Play Another Love Song - NeYo

“NO no not at all, I’m saying that you are bloody terrible at charging your phone. Bad doesn’t really cover it all, Jess… I just feel bad about it because I really wanted to be there with you and meet Dor…”

Trevor heard his name being called, and a soft sigh left his lips seeing his manager shaking her head. God damn it… It was delayed? Again. Fck. Keeping his cool. Trevor put a finger up to tell his manager to wait before continuing talking to his girlfriend.

“Sorry that’s my manager telling me I have to go out for the autograph signing. I’ll see you soon okay? Tell Dorian I said hi AND to remind you to charge your phone. I love you babe,”

Hanging up the phone, a sigh left his lips as he put his head in his hands. “What happened?” For the past few days, Trevor had been waiting for a custom ring that he ordered for Jess, but due to a delay on one of the pieces, it kept taking longer and longer to come in.

“They told me it’ll take two more days to finish it. Apparently, the shipment for the smaller diamond’s haven’t arrived yet,”

Trevor had been careful not to get photographed looking for the engagement ring. Knowing Jess, she’d find out right away - so that was partly the reason he had private meetings with the designer to create his own ring for her. Plus, there was something about getting a custom ring that just made it… more special? It was a ring especially for her… “Three million dollars and you’d think it would get here on time,” Trevor sighed, a frown on his lips feeling terrible that he wasn’t able to be there with her. She had been so excited for him to meet her best friend, and honestly, he was excited to. Mostly because Dorian DeLoughrey was the last person he wanted to talk to before proposing to Jess. Over the last few weeks, Trevor had talked to Andy McAllister, Daniel Parker, and even her parents and siblings about his plans. Yes, it had only been three months that he had dated her, but look… Trevor and Jess had been friends for years. Literally, they had known each other since he was 17 so did a stupid time constraint like “3 months” actually make a difference in the long run? His parents had gotten married after 2 months, and look at them now - still together and happy in love. Love… maybe it was their love that made him believe in it in the first place, and somewhere deep down, he knew that Jessica Pierce was the girl for him. He wanted a family with her, and honestly, even if she said no, he was willing to wait as long as it took for her to be ready.

Okay, well two days turned into three, and while he waited, Trevor just tried to keep himself busy. He didn’t want to lie to Jess, so he did actually end up doing press and autograph signings for his fans while he waited, but honestly, he would so much rather be with her. He called at least once a day, and texted - but Jess was never amazing at using her phone, so they usually just ended up talking once a day about how the day was. Apparently, she had so far hung out with her friend and eaten at what she considered all of the food trucks in Miami, - which honestly, was a total Jess move - went to a soccer game, and a foam party at David Beckham’s house which was… wow? People still have foam parties? Anyways, he hadn’t had a chance to hear about what she had done today, but that was because he had told her he was having a meeting with his manager and a studio and it would take a while. Was it a lie… okay a little one… technically, he did have a meeting… on the plane as he flew to Beryl.

In his hand, Trevor smiled looking at the Yellow Diamond Bulgari ring… it was… perfection. Just like his girl.

Play Because of You - NeYo

The smile on his lips never faltered as he touched down in Beryl. There were a few things on his mind - first, food. After all, you didn’t go to see your girlfriend after four days and NOT bring her food. That was treason, obviously. That’s exactly why he found himself at what Jess had once called her favorite pizza place in Beryl ordering three pizzas for… well honestly for Jess. He and Dori would probably eat a couple of slices, but Jess would easily consume the rest of it. The second thing on his mind was, well honestly it was the thing that was always on his mind: Jessica Pierce.

With a grin, he walked towards the address Jess had given him whenever he was able to make it, and without any hesitation, rang the doorbell. There was movement inside, and a second later, he saw Jess - soon followed with her wrapping her body around him. “I missed you Jess,” He whispered, wrapping one arm tightly around her as the other hand held onto the Pizza. God he missed her. Even her touch was electrifying, and he felt himself smiling through the kiss.

A small laugh left his lips as Jess told him she wasn’t sure what she was happier about. “I’ll take it either way, Jess.” he responded as she got off him, GRAAABED the Pizza, and introduced him finally to her friend who was distracted on his phone. “Hey! It’s nice to finally meet the famous Dorian DeLoughrey. Sorry about the impromptu display of affection, I just really missed my girl,” Trevor noted, walking towards him to shake his hand. It was with his words that Dorian finally looked up to meet his eyes, smiling as he stood up and brought his hand up after a few seconds to shake his.

“I’d be concerned if that wasn’t your reaction. It’s nice to finally meet you… Jess has told me many great things about you”

“Oh really now?” Trevor looked over at Jess who somehow already had a slice of cheese pizza in her hand, and was looking at him with a mouth full of food and an utter of “What did I do now?”

"Trust me, don’t listen to a word she said about me, I’m pretty sure 99% of it is a lie. " He laughed, taking a seat in between Dorian and Jess on the couch as he wrestled out a pizza from the box even though she tried to keep it from him. “But I’ve heard some terrible… and I mean trullyyyy terrible things about you.” he started with a laugh. “Kidding kidding, but Jess did tell me you gave her a cup full of soy sauce once instead of soda, so props for that. I’m honestly excited to get to know you man. I know I"m a little late, but we’re still on for our hangout without this rascal tomorrow right?”

“Yeah we’re still on.”

With a smile, Trev turned back towards his girlfriend who was somehow already on her second… third? slice of pizza and placed his hands around her, kissing her cheek. “So how was today?” In the middle of his conversation, he saw Dorian stand up, and before he could ask anything about it, he heard the man mutter something about being tired and giving them some time to catch up before disappearing into what Trev presumed was his room. “That actually sounds like a good idea, why don’t you and I go to bed too?” With that, Trev picked Jess up, walking towards the other bedroom before popping her on it and closing the door behind them.

Trevor had made sure to hide the ring, which honestly was a godsend because he now found Jessica going through his things to pick out what he would wear. He had woken up that morning with his arms around her and no, before you assume, they did not have sex. Maybe a little make-out session, but with Dorian a door over, neither of them really thought it was right to have sex in his guest room.

In the morning, he cooked breakfast for the three of them… honestly trying to make a good impression on Dorian before the man had to leave to go to soccer practice. He had told Jess and him to just chill at his place, but after a little begging from Jess - Trev and Jess had both ended up in the stands watching Dorian’s practice. Okay look, Trevor had never been a big soccer fan, honestly the game kind of bored him but clearly Jess seemed to be having fun, and he was honestly having fun just watching her scream.

Trevor did get noticed pretty damn quickly with Jess’ screaming, and found a few Cheerleaders coming towards him after practice for autographs and pictures, but Jess seemed distracted enough that he could step away, talk to them, and come back without her noticing he was even gone. After a few more minutes, Trevor had Finallllly convinced her to come get ice cream with him… which worked because Jess was already p!ssing the coach off. So when they came back with ice cream, the practice was over and it was almost time for… well him and Dorian to hang out and talk. Jess had called it their one on one bro time, which made him laugh, but it worked with his plans anyway.

Wearing the black jeans and white henley she chose out for him, Trevor walked out to see Dorian was standing by the kitchen on his phone. “Hey, ready to go?” There was a grin on Trevor’s features that wasn’t exactly mirrored by Dorian as he looked up a few seconds later with a “Huh?”

“Oh I was just asking if you were…”

“Oh my god, can you two leave already so I can host a bloody rager in your apartment Dori? For fcks sake, how am I supposed to order everything off DoorDash if you’re still here, GEEETT OUT.”

And with that, both Trevor and Dori were pushed out and found an uber waiting for them to lead them to the club.

Play Let Me Love You - Mario

Well… okay look the car ride was more than a… little awkward. Usually, Jess was there to break the tension, but without her… there was just this weird air between them. “Hey… honestly I’m really looking forward to this. There was something I wanted to talk to you… without Jess and…”

“We’re here,”

“Oh…Huh?” Looking outside, Trevor found that they had arrived at the club and instantly what came into view was the large line of people waiting to get in. Opening the door, both him and Dorian got out - instantly getting looks from the crowd who likely realized who they were within a few seconds.

Some people yelled his name for pictures and autographs, others asked Dorian, but after a few minutes, both of them walked towards the front and were instantly let in and led to the VIP area. Okay Trev, no need to be nervous. Just going to tell your girlfriend’s best friend that you want to marry her.

But first. “So, Dori… you don’t mind if I call you that right? How long has it been since you’ve had a girlfriend? Jessica’s told me a lot about you, but I haven’t heard much about a girl… or a boy? I don’t judge honestly,” As Trevor talked, a server walked up to them with pre-made drinks, saying something about the girls across the room having ordered it for them. With a graceful smile, Trevor thanked the women before grabbing the drink alongside Dori.

“I… don’t mind" A laugh left his lips before he continued "Oh, she didn’t tell you anything about me and girls ? It’s probably better that way because… haha I don’t know. I don’t really date … You know?”

“Honestly I get it. I didn’t date for the longest time because I was so career-driven and I think I was kind of like you in that way where my career came first. Honestly, after meeting Jessica again, I kind of realized how much I missed out on. Look. My advice is just date. Maybe nothing will come out of it but at the very least, you’ll meet someone new and maybe have a good time. And hey… maybe you’ll meet a girl that means to you what Jess means to me?”

"“Don’t worry about that. I’m quite happy this way.”

“I don’t think you actually think that, Dori. I just think you haven’t met a girl that makes you feel… just fcking amazing. Come on, you know what, we’ll find you someone… or at least some fun here,”

Despite any arguments from Dorian, Trevor brought him towards the two girls who had seemingly sent the drinks in the first place. “Hello girls, can I introduce you to my friend Dorian.”

One girl in particular instantly smiled, “Wait… you’re Dorian… the soccer player right?”

She was cute, and the girl - who Trevor later learned was named Kennedy - ended up giving Dorian her phone number. Trevor was on his third drink… fourth?.. oh god it was getting hard to remember, and honestly he didn’t know how much Dorian had drunk… but Trev did know he had just drank enough liquid courage to ask what he needed to.

The two were getting along better now. Maybe it was the drinks in their system or the EDM music but they were laughing about god knows what and actually having fun. Trev could see why Jess cared so much about the man. “Hey, on a serious note… I actually… god this is weird to ask even though I’ve already asked Jess’ parents. Um… I bought a ring… for Jess and was planning on proposing when we got back to London and… I don’t know I just… you’re her best friend mate and I just wanted to ask and make sure you were okay with it?”

The mood instantly changed. Any laughter between them stopped, and Trevor could see a look on Dorian’s face of… surprise? The anxiety was killing trevor, but after… a long silence, the man coughed before adding "“Wow… My best friend is getting married. Wait… Wow. Yes. Congrats.”

“I… thank you… thank you man. I mean… maybe hold the congratulations until after she hopefully says yes but… thank you.”

They left after those words that night. Dorian had told Trevor he was getting a little tired, and that he still had practice in the morning meaning… well… 2 AM was a little late to be getting home. But in any case, Trevor left with this… large smile. As he got back to Dori’s place, the room was… and Trev kids you not, filled with food. Jess wasn’t kidding when she said she was ordering food. “I’ll clean it up in the morning,” Trev laughed, going towards his sleeping girlfriend on the couch with an open ben and jerry’s in her hand. Picking the sleeping girl up, Trev noticed that Dorian had already disappeared to his room and with a shrug, he brought Jess back to the guest room.

Though slightly drunk, Trevor couldn’t stop looking at the ring he had bought the sleeping women. God… he was excited. After a few minutes, he put it down in his jacket pocket before going outside to clean the mess Jess made, and then joining her in bed.

Play Bouts to Be - Trevor Jackson

When he woke up, far later than Dorian apparently, he found a note on the counter from the man himself saying that he had left for practice. Jess, when she woke up, was clearly slightly annoyed at the man who knew she was headed back to London that day and expected a better goodbye than a note, but she didn’t argue… much after leaving about 7 voicemails cursing her best friend out.

With a kiss on her forehead, as she made it to voicemail number 8, Trevor went to the bathroom to take a shower. “Babe, don’t forget to pack a bit in between yelling at your best friend, ay?”

Maybe… maybe drunk Trevor putting the ring in his jacket pocket instead of somewhere safe was a bad… idea. Because the moment he came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist, his girlfriend was no longer in the bedroom. Instead, he found her sitting on the couch looking at something. “Done yelling at… sht” As he came out, he realized Jess was looking at the engagement ring he had bought her. “You weren’t… supposed to find that yet… I had this whole… plan oh god.”

“I was just… packing and this… fell out of your jacket,”

Fck. Sht. This was not…

A sigh left his lips as he took a seat next to jess on the couch, putting his hand out so she could put the box in his hands. The moment she did, he dropped down to one knee, and sighed. “Your little siblings are definitely going to be waiting in London in a few hours with a sign but… well… since you know… Jessica I know… we’ve only been dating for a few months but honestly, it only took those few months for me to realize that I don’t want to spend the rest of my life without you. I love you, I love your crazy antics, I love the man you help me become and I just want to do the same for you for the rest of my life. I know… this isn’t the best place to ask this but… will you marry me?”

Jess looked at him, blinking for a few seconds clearly at a loss for words.

“You don’t… have to say yes. You can think about it. Or even tell me to wait, I just know I love you and…”

“Yes.”

“Yes?”

“Yes.”

“Yes? Are you sure”

“Yes you bloody idiot, yes.”

Immediately, Trevor wrapped his arms tightly around hers, kissing her cheek as he took the ring out of the box and fit it on her finger. “God I love you… fck I love you so much.”

And he did. He found his lips on top of hers, pressing her down on the couch as the two forgot, momentarily where they were.

Remember when he said they kind of forgot where they were? Well, with the music on Dorian’s stereo blasting, they definitely were not paying attention as they did… other things. Clothes were on the floor as Trevor cherished the girl under him… well… until the door opened and he heard someone curse.

“Get out. Get the fck out.”

Sht. Getting off Jess Trevor immediately gave Jess the discarded towel to keep her covered as he used a pillow to cover… well… himself. “Fck… Dori… I’m so sorry we didn’t mean to.”

“Don’t call me Dori and get your fcking sh!t and leave.”

Trevor looked at Jess who pointed towards the guest bedroom telling him, basically to give her a second. Doing as he said, Trevor found himself alone in the guest bedroom putting clothes on as he overheard part of Jess’ and Dori’s conversation.

“I’m sorry Dori. One thing led to another and…”

“And you started fcking on my couch? Seriously Jess?”

“Momentary lapse of judgement love”

“Having sex on my couch isn’t a fcking momentary lapse of judgment Jess… just fcking get dressed and get out.”

“Just turn around my clothes are here. Look… I’m sorry…”

“Just get a fcking hotel room if you were going to do that god. You’re not even supposed to be staying here”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“What does it sound like?”

“So I’m allowed to sleep here but Trevor’s not? What the fck Dori. I swear to god the misogyny in this room. If any of your fckign guy friends were here fcking their girl, you wouldn’t be acting like this. So what’s the difference?”

“You’re not just my friend, Jess. For fcks sake, think about someone besides yourself for a second?”

“You’re right, Dorian, we’re best fcking friends. So what the hell does it matter?”

“YOU’RE ALSO MY FCKING EX JESS. IT’S NOT THE SAME”

“… that’s… we haven’t been together for half a fcking decade Dorian… Who cares?”

“I care. Just… leave… just fcking leave Jess.”

“Why are you even here right now I don’t…”

“Because I wanted to say goodbye. Just… goodbye Jess. Go. I’m going for a fcking walk and when I’m back, please be fcking gone.”

What? Wait What? Ex? They dated? What? Trevor heard the door slam, and walked back outside to see Jess dressed, her head in her hand as she looked ready to cry. “You dated? Jess you dated him?” There was… a mixture of shock… and… frustration in his voice as he asked Jess that question.

“Don’t… you start too.”

He wasn’t angry… per se… just confused about why she had never told him before. No wonder Dorian had been acting weird over the past day and a half. "You two dated and you didn’t think it was something I should know? Seriously?

“Trevor, I broke up with Dorian when we were 21. It didn’t… we weren’t right for each other but we’ve been friends for my whole life.”

“And clearly he still loves you”

“No… no he doesn’t Trevor. We’ve both moved on.”

“Clearly, clearly he’s acting like someone that’s not still in love with his best friend.”

“You’re acting irrational, Trevor.”

“You know what… I don’t know Jess. I just… I’m going to take these bags and go to the airport and calm down. Just… take whatever time you need and figure it out and if you’re on that plane with me, I know you’re serious about us and not about whatever that was…”

What the fck. How did the best fcking day of his life turn into one of the worst?

Sitting alone on the jet, Trevor didn’t know what to expect. If she’d… come or…

“Sir we need to start flying,”

“Right… can you just… wait 5 more minutes please?”

Trevor was looking out the window, lost in thought, and when he thought she had made her choice, he saw her entering the plane - giving him a tired look. “I love you Trevor. But I also love him… as a friend. I’ll stay here, but you have to know that I won’t stop caring about Dorian. Ever.”

His heart was racing… but he just… Trevor knew he couldn’t lose her. And after a second, he nodded, breathing a sigh of relief as she wrapped her arms around him… even if this… strange feeling settled into his chest as his eyes met her engagement ring still sitting on her finger.

@astxrism

2 Likes

Was he disappointed in his daughter? No, he was more disappointed in himself and… what his lack of being a good dad caused VC to do. God if he couldn’t even get this right, how was he supposed to get it right with Peter or… the new… things… ones… kids… YOU KNOW WHAT HE MEANS. God, if Dan could barely hold on with his two kids, how the fck did the idiot Dorian do it with 5? Nope, he was 99% positive Jess was doing all the work in that family - no credit to Dorian there besides sticking his d!ck up his cousin which was gag disgusting.

If someone needed a vasectomy, it was Dorian DeLoughrey… well… and Daniel. But that was another conversation. However, despite everything else… it almost felt good to come out to the open and tell the girl about… Blue fcking Royalty. And… well it felt good to hear that she wouldn’t let him down. Sometimes… Dan did know what was better for his little girl… and his family… even if he didn’t reveal all the reasons behind it but… well… he’d have to try a little harder to listen to VC and also… tell her the whole truth.

A sigh left his lips with her next words… and he found himself stuffing his face in his arms. “What? You don’t like my house in hell?” Dan asked trying to ease the tension, but after a few moments he continued. “I don’t… I don’t even know if your mom will forgive me this time kid… she has every right not to…but… sigh Alfred… fire up the fcking jet. We’re going home.”

@CerealKiller - This seems like a good ending

4 Likes

“Huhh?” Daiane questioned why Hera was in there “I’m wondering the SAME thing!” Hera laughed. She truly had no idea what they were doing in that closet. Neither of them seemed to know anything in that moment. It felt rich like chocolate and it had the same ecstasy as youth. Oh, how she’s wished to have it all back. How they’ve wished to have her back… Hera’s smile became sad.

“What happened?” Hera asked shyly when Daiane mentioned having a horrible day. They didn’t remember any of the Blue Royalty announcement from today. In Hera’s mind, Daiane still had a girlfriend and they were ohhhhh so happy. They hated it, the only good thing about it was that she was happy. Really, that was all that mattered anyway. They hate the woman she chose because she’s not them, and love her for making Daiane smile.

Hera giggled when Daiane said she was hiding from them. “You can run, but you can’t hide from me.” They winked. “Oh wait nevermind! That sounds very creepy!” They laughed even more, amused by their own stupidity. “Ayyyyeeeeee Ay! Ay! Ay! Ayyyy” Hera began as Daiane sang her dumb song, standing up and putting her hands on her knees and twerking like there was no tomorrow. Not gonna lie… Hera may or may not have been looking at Daiane a bit seductively as they moved. In the words of Ane herself, “It wAs mUsCLe MEmOrY.” Nahhhh. To be honest, it seems like they both still liked doing those things together at least a little bit. The butterflies may fly away, but they never truly leave. When Daiane’s world burned down in a forest fire, the majestic creatures of the wind never died.

“Waitttt.” Hera said, standing up from their bent pose. “What did you just say?” Hera pondered, the words finally registering in their head. It felt like their heart had been broken in two. Tears welled up in her eyes as quick as if they belonged to a white woman on reality tv. If they were sober, they’d probably ask if she really meant that, givng the girl a chance to take it back,too. However, she unfortunately was far from, and so, the non-man began to explain many things that Daiane probably already knew.

“I felt like I had no other choice but to leave you because I was a bad influence and it hurt you! That didn’t mean I had lost feelings, And it didn’t mean I ever would.” The last part was not meant to be said, yet Hera was just too preturient with them to stay silent, each syllable fighting like water in a sliced open dam. They had too many emotions to keep holding them in. All of it was sincere, though. None of these words came out exclusively because they were drunk. Absence of sobriety does not make up lies, it just brings out more truth. And the truth was that she was everything to them.

After that little discussion, Hera went to lay down on the floor, staying sat up to take off their heels and then laying flat, ruges of the dress bunching up on the floor like bed sheets. “If you want, you can have some of this” They pulled a bl*nt and a match out of their bra, gesturing it to her with a shy smile. They were such a submissive when dr^nk. It was so bad. The individual rolled over onto their stomach, stumbling a bit as they passed over their own heels --oops-- and perched up their elbows next to Daiane’s frame, swinging their feet as they wiped away one last tear. “Soooo… what do you want to do?” They asked, looking at her with suggestive eyes. “We could talk or… yanno.” They smiled, made nervous by the tension between them as she spoke. Hera never had such a struggle saying the word sex. Right now she felt kind of shy about it though :see_no_evil:. Daiane was just soooo pretty. They can’t just say they want to do stuff with her out loud!

Daiane rolling her eyes p!ssed Hera off but they knew that it was probably well deserved that Hera was being ignored so they decided to stfu and let her do her own thing. And that was fine up until the girl started crying. “Nooooo!” Hera exclaimed, sloppily sitting up to embrace Daiane. “She’s mad now but it will be okay. You just need to work on yourself. Become the woman you want to be! I can help you if you want, I’ve been in therapy for like four years so I probably have something that can help you!” They smiled, trying so hard not to laugh at their own statement. Four years. Damn. Even then, they sometimes felt like they still didn’t know nearly enough about the world, but they weren’t going to tell Daiane about that nuh uh.

There was that ecstasy again. Hera wanted to cry of joy because of this opportunity to make up for everything. The knowledge that she had an equal was so sobering in the most beautiful way. Daiane understood her in a way that no one else could. That was what they missed the most about their relationship. They were so f*cked, but they had each other. She could just say that it was the hurt person that suffered from their parasitical love hurting more people, but after everything she told them, there were other reasons for what she did to embry. Daiane was honestly capable of f$cking things up on her own long before Hera came along. And they loved that about her. There was no need to feel embarrassed about not being enough because they were both learning. Each of them were injured kids with bandaged limbs and scarred hearts going back and smelling the roses of growing pains after becoming adults at 13. Each of them were the same.

@unsungcheerio

2 Likes

Weird dweams :frowning: - 2034

HI MY NAME IS SHAY AND I’M THREE. Oh I’m sowwy that was lowd. Loud… oops. It’s hard working on spelling and talking okay. I didn’t meannn to be lowd. Damn it loud. WAIT SORRY THAT WAS A BAD WORD… DADDY SAID I CAN’T USE THAT WORD BECAUSE IT’s MEAN but mommy says it sometimes and it’s okay for her… but daddy says she’s an adult so it’s okay? IT’S CONFUSING. Wait wait back to Shay DeLouw…Dewes…um (OKAY JUST ASK DAD)… well back to herlifeeeeee.

Have you ever had weeeiiirdd dreams. Not scawwyyy ones, but weeeeird ones? Like like um like um life sized nuggets chasing you to eat you instead of the other way around? Shay has and sometimes… well sometimes it’s so weird that she wants to talk about them and ask questions about them and see if other people have dreams like she does and Ohmahgawd so many questions. It was like that today, mommy put her down for a nap and she had this weeeird dream but she could control EVERYTHING. Like like she was awake but she wasn’t. Shay felt like a supppeeer herro, and yes, she did fly.

In her dream Shay found herself flying all over Florida - there THERE was the beach, and there was the palm twees, and there were her house with mommy and daddy and baby zoe all there. And then… then things got weird. She went from flying to being in this weird room with a millionnnn doors and when she went through one of the doors, it led to different places. She opened the first one and she found herself in a fiellllddd of flowers. They were sooooo pretty. And and and then the second room, she found herself at a MCDONALDS oh my god it look sooooooo good. But but she wanted to see the other doors more, so she pulllleeed herself away and she found herself at a CARNIVAL next. It looked soooOO much fun, so this time she went in and went on ALL the rides even though she wasn’t tall enough for any of them and usually she couldn’t go.

But then… there was this weird… um… conversation.

“Hi kid, are you having fun?”

There was a bright smile on Shay’s lips as she turned around to look at the clown handing balloons to all the other kids. Oh SHE WANTED ONE TOO.

“YES I AM. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON THE TWIRL RIDE. I WANT TO GO THERE NEXT,”

Okay she was screaming a little bit but she was excited could you blame her?

“No I haven’t been there, but you can go on it and you can go on all of our rides. You just have to do one thing.”

“OHHH what is it mister?”

“Stay with us forever Shay,”

Um… how did mister clown know her name in HER dream. This was a dream right. Okay… now she wasn’t feeling so good. There was a weird smile on the clowns face as he told her what she needed to do.

“No…no thank you I want to go home and to my mommy and daddy.”

She could see the disappointment in the clown’s face, but after a few seconds he shrugged. “Well then, come back next time? But you have to promise me you won’t forget us.”

“I won’t I won’t mister I have a good memory…”

“… but they always do…”

The last thing she remembered was him handing her a purple balloon and her being pulleeedddd faarrrrr into the sky and then she fell.

WEIRD DREAM RIGHT? Well… Shay wasn’t… um… exactly scared when she woke up… but she felt weird. Jumping out of bed, her immediate inclination was to run to her mommy to tell her because mommy always knew how to explain why her brain was… different than her friends but mommy was no where. She had run alllll over the house and she couldn’t find her mommy or zoe… or… oh there’s daddy.

Running towards the indoor gym, Shay hid behind the door looking at her dad who had always told her not to just run in or she could get hwurt and she didn’t want to get hwurt. Her daddy was lifting something and hadn’t noticed her yet, and she found her thumb moving to her lips for brief comfort before she yelled “DADDY,” After a second, she saw him put the bigggg thing down, and he smiled at her before opening his hands and thennnnn she ran right into them, smiling as he picked her up. “Daddy daddy daddy I…I…I had a weird dweam can I twell you about it?” she asked with her arms around his neck before he could even get a word out. She heard a soft laugh from him as he fixed her hair and nodded. “OKAY OKAY SO FIRST I WAS A SWOOPER HERO AND I SAW YOU AND MOMMY AND ZOE AND A WAVED AND THEN I GOT TO THIS WOOM WITH A LOT OF DOORS AND EVEEERYYY DOOR WENT TO A DIFFERENT PLACE LIKE MCDONALDS BUT I DWIDENT GO TO THAT ONE AND I WENT TO THE CAR… um… CARn… um… the place with all the rides and we won a goldfish remember daddy? Remember?” Shay started ALLLLL in one breath as her dad told her to slooooooww down and told her that it was carnival. “Oh I’m sowwy. Um yes a Cawnival. And and I went on allllll the big rides by my self are you… areyou pwoed of me?” Shay asked with a big smile on her face. “And then and then Mr. Clown asked me if I wanted to stay fowoever but I said noooooo Mister because I luw you and mommy tooo much. But then he gave me a balloon and I was backkkkk in the air but then I fell and then I woke up daddy,”

Now that all of it was out, Shay’s thumb went back in her mouth as she looked at her dad, waiting for him to say everything. “Well I’m glad you decided to come back here, I don’t know what I would have done without you,”

Her smile grew as she bounced in his lap with excitement. I mean of course, dad, why WOULDN’T she come back? “After all those adventures, is my little potato hungry?”

“YES DADDY,” she added with another small scream and soon found her dad walking her towards the kitchen. “I luw you daddy,” Shay whispered after that, hugging him tighter and soon she found her sitting in her stool as her father made something in the kitchen. As she waited, she heard the front door opening and her mommy came in with her lil sister Zoe in her arms. “MOMMMY CAN I TELL YOU ABOUT MY DWEAM.”

@astxrism

2 Likes

{ Fourth birthday }

Birthdays are always fun when you are a kid. But it’s also very hard to plan a party for a kid, especially when that kid has a twin who wants different things. And little Dorian and Elodie surely wanted different things. Do you really think Dorian wanted to have butterflies and flowers around the house for his birthday? No. ”Noooo,“ see? Sitting down on the ground in front of the coffee table in their living room, he was looking at Elodie’s, what he would say, messy drawing of what she was imagining they could have on that very special day. Of course he made the girl frown as she pulled her paper towards herself and looked up their mom. Mooooom, help. What Dorian didn’t understand is that they can have both, compromise and everything would be fine, which his mom attempted to explain but he just shook his head. ”I doooon’t like that,“ almost whining, he stood up picking up his own drawing, once again making his sister frown. ”Mine is better, look,“ giving her what he had, it was his time to shine and PROVE he had a waaaay better idea. ”This is a caaaar, and little soccer shoes. See… this is a… a… goal. And a big cake with… with balls. And Dylan as a wobot…“ And many other things he had on his mind which now made Elodie shake her head and snuggle up next to her mom, hiding her face. If someone was paying attention they could see little Dylan looking at his brother in confusion, taking a second to pause his important game he was playing on their mom’s phone.

”But…“ quietly speaking up, Elodie now pushed her paper towards her brother so he could once again take a look at how pretty her idea was. Unlike Dorian, she understood they could have both and she didn’t care, as long as she could get her flowers and butterflies. If her brother wanted cars and robots and whatever else he said, then he should have it. But Dorian just pushed that paper away and now they were both looking up at Davina. Both with a frown on their face.

When the day finally came, escaping her mother and her kisses, Elodie ran up to Dorian’s room. Her favorite teddy under her arm. She needed to be the first one to say happy birthday to her twin. Isn’t that what twins are supposed to do? Maaaaybe not, but it was what Elodie wanted to do. She had to beat her mom to it but it didn’t seem like she was in a rush… Elodie didn’t care about that because it meant she was the first one who opened his door… with a bit of a struggle but we don’t talk about that, and threw her teddy on his bed before climbing it. She also didn’t care that she was waking up her brother this way, it’s our birthday, WAAAAKE UP. Resting her head on his shoulder and wrapping her arms around him, she could feel him trying to push her away, still sleepy, while mumbling something about getting away from him. No… she doesn’t want to get away from you… :pleading_face: ”Happy birthday,“ her grip only tightened as she tried to make him get up and return the hug. Cmon baby Dori, you can do it… Don’t be mean. But he didn’t do that… He did straighten up, rub his eyes and then actually tried to push her away from him only making her look up at him with a frown on her face. Baby Dori wasn’t that mean, don’t worry. It did take him some time but eventually Dorian hugged his sister back, saying, ”Happy birthday.“ He even handed Elodie her teddy that was now in the corner of his bed before she pulled him down from his bed and attempted to drag him out of the room, a grin appearing on her lips once again.

Why did she do that? Because she made mom take her to the store the other day so she can buy her twin a little present. Yes… their parents will get them maaaaaany gifts but Elodie wanted to do the same thing. She even picked out a wrapping paper she didn’t like because it didn’t have any flowers on it but knew Dori would like because he had a weiiiird taste, and wrapped up his gift without her mom helping her! Was it good? No, but at least it was wrapped. That gift was hidden in her room and she was so excited to give that to him that she completely ignored him complaining. ”What are youuu doiiiiing… Stooooop.“ ”Look,“ giggly, Elodie ran up to the box she was hiding, leaving the boy standing at the door confused and a little annoyed. First she woke him up and now she was doing… what? He didn’t have time for this, he was such a busy little boy :roll_eyes: Or was he? As soon as his sister turned back to him with something in her hands, his expression completely changed. ”Happy birthday,“ the girl repeated with the biggest smile on her face, pushing that gift into his hands and then taking a seat on one of the chairs she had in her room around a tea party table, as she liked to call it. Dorian did the same thing, carefully opening his gift a little… surprised that his sister got him something but still… happy. ”Do you want to pway?“ Elodie asked as soon as Dorian opened his new legos. If he waited longer, another frown would form on Elo’s lips but Dori slowly looked up at his sister with a soft smile before simply nodding.

2 Likes

Was…was… it even a…a… dweam? - May 2038

Do you know what was TWAUMATIZING for a 2-year-old? NOoooooo, it wasn’t that dad had decided to give Aidan mushy veggies for lunch. Noooooo, it wasn’t accidentally leaving legos on the floor and daddy cuwsing after stepping on them… it was… that was an accident OKAY and dad had told him he wasn’t cuwsing at him so it was… okay… maybe… hopefully daddy wasn’t yelling at him he didn’t mean to :sob: but… that’s not the point. What was twaumatizing was not having your mom around. Aidan DeLowhrey could tell you firsthand how hard that was. It was… absolutely tewwible. One day his mom was here and evewything was amazing and then… well the next day she disappeawed and Aidan didn’t wreally understand what happened. His daddy kept telling him and older swsters Zoe and Shay that their mom had to work… but… but where was she working that she couldn’t come back? Like… like when dad left, he called EVERY SWNGLE day. Mommy used her phone and he always wished them good niwght but mom… she just… left. :frowning:

Compwwred to his swblings… Aidan had always been… a little shyer… letting his swisters ask dad where mom was while he lwistened in for the answer but it was always the same. Where was she and whyyy wasn’t she coming home :sob:? What if… what if she fo…forrgot about him? Aidan pwomised to be good if mommy came back home and he made a lil wish every night but nothing. That’s what he hoped again tonight… maybe… maybe it would come twue? At the current moment, Aidan was holding his dad’s hand as his dad put things away to get ready for the night. One hand was tightly holding on to his dad’s finger and the other was hugging his toy monkey that daddy had got him the last time he left. Aidan had followed his dad everywhere around the house - from… from picking up his toys, to bringing the doggies to their sleep area, to to um to the bathroom where they all bwused their teeth, and finally, his dad held him in his arms (practically falling asleep) as he led Aidan to his bed. Even sleepily, Aidan held his dad’s hand tightly, not wanting him to leave Aidan alone in the scawy dark room even though there were night lights everywhere.

“It’s okay buddy, remember there are no monsters hiding here.”

“C…can y…you L…look ag…again?” Aidan asked, barely above a whisper, and even as his eyes kept closing, there was a comfort in his dad looking in the closet and showing him there was no one and… and then looking under the bed and showing him there was no one too. “But…but if… if there are no… monsters… where… where did mommy go?” That was the last thing Aidan got out before his eyes closed and he found he was no longer awake.

Co…co…cold…it was…so…cold. Aidan opened his eyes and found that he was no longer sweeping in the comfort of his bed. No… he was… why was he outside…alone? WHERE WAS HE? DID THE MONSTERS TAKE HIM AND PUT HIM HERE? Where… where was his daddy? Where… where was his swisters? Where…where was his monkey and his bwanket?. Suffice to say… he was scawred. Aidan found himself all alone surrounded by snow in the middle of a… a park?

Getting up off the pile of snow, Aidan shivered the snow off his jacket that he was now wearing and walked forward to where the sidewalk was. There were pweople walking around him, but Aidan had always been too shy to go up and ask for help. He just… he just wanted his mommy and daddy…. Where were they? And… and… and daddy had told him never to talk to strangers so… what… what was he swupposed to do? Okay… he was going to cry. Aidan already felt the tears bubbling in his eyes as he looked around for someone… anyone he recognized but nothing. So that’s exactly how Aidan ended up sitting on the floor, crying hoping his parents would find him.

“Oh shut up Daniel. I’m bloody great at ice skating. Don’t even start.”

“Sure, if you consider falling every three seconds great, I totally agree with you cuz.”

“Excuse you. I was BORN and RAISED in London. I know how to bloody handle snow and ice don’t you even sta… hey there’s a kid crying”

“Well… um… give… him…a cookie? I don’t know… I never bloody understood kids,”

“You know you were a kid once right…,”

“We don’t talk about the dark ages, Jess.,”

“God you’re an idiot. Just give me a minute,”

Aidan remained crying as a women came up to him, bending down to meet his height but Aidan wouldn’t know that because his eyes remained closed as tears ran down his eyes.

“Hey buddy, you don’t need to cry. What happened darling?”

Aidan struggled to open his eyes, but once he did, his tears calmed down seeing his mother right in front of him. He didn’t even wait before wrapping his arms and legs around her, holding his mother tightly as a few more tears fell down his eyes. “Mo…mo…mom…mommy the…mo…mon…monsters… b…bwou…bwought me…here” he got out through his sobs and stuffed his face in her shoulder. Maybe if he was looking at her, he would have seen the confusion on her face, or even the way she turned to Uncle Dan to give him a confused huh look. “It’s okay sweetheart. No more monsters.” he heard his mom whisper, patting his back with care. “Why don’t you help me find your parents okay? Is your dad here? Your mom?”

Huh? Wh…why was… why did his mommy ask that? It wasn’t the time to be jowking around? DID YOU NOT SEE HIM CRYING? It wasn’t funny mommy. He slowly moved his face away from her shoulder to look at her with his bright blue eyes, tears still brimming in them. “Mo…mommy” He whispered in confusion, holding her tighter. He wanted his mom to hug him and kiss him and tell him everything was going to be okay but all she said was “Okay buddy let’s look,” and started walking. Keeping his head stuffed in his mom’s shoulder, Aidan did peak out to his Uncle walking behind her on his phone. “I’m looking through text messages of people in the area, and I don’t see anything about a lost kid so far. Probably just happened.”

Aidan reached his little hand out to his uncle. Why was Dan joking too? . “Dwan…Uncle Dwan” he whispered in confusion and watched as Dan looked up at him for a second. Confusion meeting his eyes as he looked at Aidan. “I swear, I almost thought this kid said my name… Names Daniel, kid. What’s your name?,”

WHY WERE THEY ALL PRETENDING LIKE THEY DIDN’T KNOW HIM. WHAT WAS GOING ON :sob: :sob: :sob:

Instead of answering, Aidan just held on to his mother tighter, more sobs leaving his little body. “Hey buddy I need you to look around okay?” but he didn’t move. He already found his mom so WHY would he look around?

“Oh god… Jess you probably don’t want to hear this but…”

“Alright Dorian, that’s perfect. Keep that pose,”

A loud sound of clicking was happening nearby, and Aidan slightly moved his head to see what was happening because he heard is daddy’s name. Near the three of them, he saw someone taking pictures, and behind him was… “DADDY,”

“You have to be kidding me why the f… flip is Dorian here?”

“Maybe he has to feed his ego more by taking photos of himself in places no one wants him?”

“Still… clearly the photographer is this kids dad… so… god damn it.”

He still held on to his mother, ignoring what she was saying as he looked at his dad taking photos with a soccer ball in his hand. He heard his mother say something about going there and then he found her walking towards those two and putting him down. “Excuse me sir, I think I found your son”

But Aidan didn’t let his mom finish before running to his dad and jumping to grab the soccer ball. His dad seemed distracted seeing his mom, so he easily grabbed the ball out of his hand and then dropped it so that HE could hold his dad’s had. Aidan > soccer ball. Duh.

“What the…hell,”

He saw his dad look down to him, clearly not expecting a kid to hold his hand but that was ignored because AIDAN FOUND BOTH OF HIS PARENTS WASN’T HE AWSOME?

“I think you’re mistaken, I don’t have a kid.,”

“What the…hell,” “D…daddy I…I found mommy,” [/color] he told his father wiping the tears on his jacket as he held his hand tighter.

Dorian gave Aidan another… stwange look… before walking towards his mom, picking him up, and putting him back in his mom’s hands. “This is literally the second fcking time you’ve done this. Get it through your fcking head, Jessica. I’m not having kids with you. Ever. You’re a Psychopath. Where the fck do you even get these kids to pretend for you?”

“Oh my god your psychotic, Dorian. He’s just a kid that’s lost, trust me, I don’t bloody want to see you and I wouldn’t do anything that would make me spend even a second longer with you,”

“It’s cute how you try to act like the one who’s being stalked, Idiot. I mean, fcking look around. You’re in London, not in thtat god awful place you’re supposed to be – aka fcking Florida,”

“And what? Daniel? You looked at my schedule to figure out when I was in London so you could arrange this? Don’t act like you haven’t done this before, Jessica. I haven’t forgotten the whole we had kids in another life thing you pulled 4 years ago”

“OH FCK OFF that never happened. I must have been fcking drunk to ever go to you and say that. You’re delusional.,”

Okay now Aidan was confused… cold… and… and scared. He was still in his mom… was she his mommy? Yes she was… he knew the difference between his mommy and Aunt Anna now… so why where both his parents being like this. All Aidan could do was… cry…

Aidan woke up cwying and shaking in his sleep and he found his dad rushing inside which made him jump because the last time he saw his dad he was being MEAN to him :(. “Hey buddy… hey it’s okay. What happened champ?”

Mo…mom…mommy do…doesn…doesn’t m…memb…member me" Aidan started as his dad hugged him. “Y…yo…you d…did…didn’t me…mmember me…”

It was already 6 AM when Aidan woke up crying, so Daddy had spent the next few hours reassuring Aidan that he and mommy would NEVER forget him and played with him all day. First they made breakfast together with Aidan in daddy’s hands, and then… then they played soccer but…but Aidan was still scawrd. What if…what if like in the dream his mommy had forgotten him? Daddy remembered but…but what about his mom?

After a few hours his daddy said he had an idea and soon him and his swister Shay and his swister Zoe were bucked in their car seats as Daddy drove them somewhere for a surprise and GUESS WHATT??? DADDY TOOK HIM TO THE ZOO TO SEE THE MONKEYS LIKE HIS BEST FRIEND and the bears like Zoe’s toy and and and girraffeeys like Shay’s toy. Once they realized where they were going, Aidan forgot to be sad and instead was just exciitteeeed.

WOAH. Did you know that Monkeys could jwmp REALLY REALLY high? Could Aidan jwmp that high? AND THEY COULD STAY ON A TREE WITH ONE HAND TOO. Note: Will have to twy that one day. Annnywayyys, they were getting ice cweam and then they were going to go to the aqwa…aqua… WHERE ALL THE FISHES WERE.

Aidan was sitting in his stroller waiting for his ice cweam when he saw… was that his mom? Everyone was turned away from Aidan but that was DEWINITLY his mom. She was wearing weird clothes and glasses but…. But that was… THAT WAS HER.

After a lwitte struggle, Aidan pushed the lil button that let him out of his seat and carefully got down and started following her. He had his thumb in his mouth as he… trailed behind for a second not sure if he should go up to her or not because… because what if she acted like she did in his dweam? But…but that was his mommy and daddy said his mommy would never forget him so… “MOMMY”

After yelling that, Aidan ran up to his mom, lifting his arms up to be held by her. But… but do you know what she said? “ Hey…kid. I think you’re mistaking me for someone else… where are your parents?” Oh…oh no… no this can’t…no… Mommy don’t… please… don’t. YOU’RE MY MOMMY.

A weird lady came up to him and picked him, but he was too busy looking at his mom with a sad pout. His little heart was racing, and he wiggled out of the weird lady’s arms to go back to his mom and… and well “Mommy…up”

Aidan could feel tears brimming once again as his mommy… didn’t recognize him. IT WAS HIM, YOUR MUNCHKIN YOU SAID HE WAS :sob:. He was crying as his mom held his hand looking for his dad. WHAT IF HIS DAD DIDN’T REMEMBER EITHER? “M…mommy u…up” he cried again. He just wanted his mommy back. If this wasn’t her where was she? Aidan didn’t know where they were going, all he knew was that he was crying, and he just wanted his dad back.

BUT BUT BUT THEN. HIS MOMMY RECOGNIZED HIM. Looking up, Aidan found that they were in a bathroom and his mom was kissing him and hugging him AND TICKLING Him and… she rem…remembered him!! And and and she even wanted to play a game where they both pretended. Aidan loved playing pretend and she knew that see SHE WAS HIS MOMMY.

Kissing his mom back, Aidan smiled as he laid his head on her shoulder whispering “I luw you mommy,” (okay so he wasn’t the best at playing the pretend game). But anyways, she was his mom and he loved her.

He didn’t even care about how his mommy acted when they got back to daddy because GUESS WHAT his mommy knew who he was. But…but then she put him down. Why was she putting him down? He finally had his mom back… she couldn’t leave NOW. Aidan’s dad was holding his hand when his mommy started leaving and he couldn’t go after her. The words that left his mouth were almost instantaneous “MOMMY DON’T LEAVE” He just… why was she leaving again. Did she… what if she didn’t want to be his mom? That was… why?

Let’s just say… well… Aidan, Zoe, and Shay were crying for the next few hours. Dad tried to tell them that was their mom’s job but who…who had a job like that? All Aidan wanted was his mom to rwemember him – and that’s exactly what he wished again at night for the millionth time, hoping his mommy would come back home :frowning: .

@astxrism

2 Likes

{ “I love your family” }
and I feel in some way I do love you, but babe I’m not in love with you

”I love your family,” who wouldn’t want to hear those words coming out of their partner’s mouth as they’re cleaning the table? A successful dinner if you ask Clio and Dorian’s parents… and brother and his wife and baby son… Or just Clio? How Davina and Elijah felt wasn’t something Dorian was worried about, nor what he cared about, he just thought it would be fair to introduce them to his girlfriend of 5 months when they finally come to visit him in Miami. Okay, let’s not be harsh, he did care… He wanted them all to like her because he… loved her and he was starting to feel good about this relationship after… Well, everything that happened with his last engagement and… yeah. We all know a thing or two about Dorian’s life. But what has just happened? Long story short - after visiting their better son and his little family, Dorian’s parents decided it would be nice if they all gave Dori a little visit and tell him that the day before. With Clio practically living with him he couldn’t just lie to her and kick her out for a few hours so that meant it was time to finally introduce her to one part of his family… Not like he didn’t want to do that… It was just… Introducing her to his family wasn’t something that crossed Dorian’s mind when it… probably should’ve. They’ve been together for 5 months, what was he waiting for? ”You do? Why?” Putting the dishes in the sink, Dorian glanced at his lovely girlfriend with a hint of disgust on his features. She liked his parents? Ew… why?

HEY, HEY, before you attack him it was a joke. And she could tell that when a smile appeared on his lips and he quickly looked away from her, walking back to the table. ”WH- Don’t be like that,” laughing lightly as she shook her head, Clio walked over to him just so she could playfully punch his arm. ”They are so nice.” And they were nice, Dorian couldn’t deny that and he also couldn’t deny that Clio was nice to them. A little too nice if you ask him - since when do his parents laugh so much? Dylan and his little jokes were a different thing but Clio seemed to act as if they were all just some old friends and it was… kind of nice to see that. ”My sister and I used to make this every Sunday back home. It’s a shame I can’t get Dorian to help me with it,” sitting at the table with Dorian’s family, Clio was talking about the rigatoni with fennel and anchovies she was so kind to make for everyone, glancing at her boyfriend with a cheeky smile. He only rolled his eyes, continuing to eat just to hide the smile that mirrored hers. Sure, he didn’t help her with that but it’s not like he had time for it when he was taking care of other things they could eat and… his girlfriend at the same time. Moving on. ”But that… All him. It must’ve been nice having a son at home who would make delicious meals… I meant Dorian, sorry,” and Clio also quickly got comfortable with his family, already seeing she can joke with his brother. Her gaze traveled to Dylan saying those words, her playful smile staying on her lips. With a hurt expression that was only there to hide his own smile, Dylan tried to defend himself. ”For your information I was the one always making-” ”No-” ”He did nothing.” You did nothing, now can we please stop? I like this fake imagine of me Clio created,” looking back at her, there was a subtle smirk on Dorian’s lips that would soon disappear. Before he or anyone else could say anything, Clio bent down to pick up Blaise’s toy he dropped.

”Oh,” with the biggest smile on her lips, Clio handed the bear back to the boy who was in his mother’s arms, making him smile by doing… She just gave him his toy, there wasn’t anything special she was doing, not now and not before but the boy really seemed to like her. ”What did we say about dropping Mr. Bear?” ”What did we say about liking other girls more than you like me?” That wasn’t a conversation Dorian followed because all of a sudden he seemed to be lost in his thoughts. Kids… yeah, no. He loved his nieces and nephews but having his own kids? That wasn’t something he planned to happen anytime soon, not even now when he had a girlfriend who… loved kids and kids loved her. He could see how she was with little Blaise, how happy she truly looked having a kid in her arms. Not just him but any kid that would somehow end up near Dorian when he’s out with Clio and someone recognizes him and wants to say hi. It was a conversation he was hoping he wouldn’t have to have with Clio but it happened not so long ago. What’s up with girls at this age and their love for kids? He wasn’t even sure how things with her would end, and he wasn’t really rushing into anything serious but that wasn’t what she thought. But it’s not really ideal to simply ruin someone’s dreams when they seemed happy talking about it. As happy as Clio seemed… So maybe Dorian gave her false hope, maybe he didn’t state how that’s not what he wants… At least not now. If you asked him that 10 years ago he’d tell you no, but now? Maybe that idea wasn’t that bad… it just depended on who he’d be having kids with and Clio… Clio was just his girlfriend he found when he was really unhappy. That was it.

”They were nice to you because they just met you, give them two more visits and we’ll see what you’ll say about them,” leaning back against the table with a playful smile, Dorian gently wrapped his arms around the girls waist, pulling her closer so she was standing between his legs. Her own arms wrapping around his neck. We all know how this could end and how Dorian was hoping it would end but… ”Or maybe we’ll create a secret little club where we talk sht about you. Could be fun? Oh, which reminds me…” letting ho of him and escaping his embrace (rude), Clio ran to the living room to grab something… That something being a photo album Dorian hasn’t seen in a while. ”Your mom left this and I didn’t get to the end of it,” tightly holding that album over her chest, Clio sat down on the chair next to Dorian, looking up at him with puppy eyes. ”And you want to prepare for that club by making fun of baby me? We are nooot looking at those photos, no! I can’t believe she left this here-” ”Yes. We are! You were actually really cute. Would definitely make some cute babi-” no, don’t go there. ”Fine, let’s look at them.” A sweet smile on his lips, Dori grabbed Clio’s hand to help her get up before picking her up and allowing her to wrap her legs around his waist as he walked them over to the couch, support her thighs.

That should’ve been fun… They were supposed to just look at photos of him and his sibling when they were young, all cuddled up. Laugh at his first school photos and his first soccer game wearing a t-shirt that was too big for him but not… Not this. His hand gently sliding up and down Clio’s leg, he stopped the moment he heard her ask, ”Who is this?” following her finger that pointed at… Jessica. A photo of them not long after they met. ”I hated her then,” saying it more to himself, a soft smile appeared on his lips, thinking back at… That time. Her… If things could’ve been as simple as they were back than. If only his demeanor didn’t change seeing that and having his girlfriend question him. Looking up at her after some time of silence, he could see the confused look on her face obviously waiting for some kind of explanation. You don’t just say how you hated someone and leave it at that. ”That’s…” Someone I used to love? No… Someone I love? My best friend who I wanted to propose to and still have that ring hidden in the back of the closet so you can’t find it? The reason I’m not treating you the way you should be treated because you’re one of the most sweetest girls I’ve ever met and you… don’t deserve this? ”An old friend of mine. I… haven’t seen her in a while. I don’t know why that photo is still there.” Shrugging, Dorian pushed Clio’s legs off of him to get up and… Find an excuse to stop going through the album or talking more about that girl in the photo. ”Keep looking, I’ll go finish cleaning up,” kissing her temple, Dorian tried to give her a sweet smile when she once again looked up at him confused. ”Dori… What’s wro-” ”Hey, don’t complain when I’m letting you relax while I clean up,” trying to reassure her how nothing was wrong when… it was, he bent down to gently press his lips against hers before mumbling, ”I love you,” and going back to the kitchen.

1 Like

{ Mansions, parties and real life | October 2039 }
honestly it’s a sht show

Life sure is hard when you’re living in a mansion and want to throw parties. There are just so many things that could go wrong, and so many things you need to take care of plus make sure that nothing happens to your house or things inside of it. Or at least that’s what Katherine thought everyone else was worried about when doing something she was preparing to do. It’s not just about having fun, you also have to be careful and not break anything, not let anyone else break anything or there would be some consequences… Maybe not? It depends on your parents and how much they care about these things, how much money they have to fix your stupid, little mistakes that are probably not a big deal. To Katie that would be a big deal, that’s why she already regretted inviting people over to this huge and beautiful house when… She was working. Yes, she was about to spend her working hours on throwing a party and inviting some friends that knew her under a different name and those friends are going to invite their friends AND THIS WILL BE A MESS. At least her job allowed her to do that because her boss… well, he wasn’t there nor will he be there for… A month or two? Maybe not even then, because he likes to just come and go. A great job isn’t it? But what exactly was her job? We’ll get to it later.

There was one thing making everything easier - there were already soooo many drinks in this house so she didn’t need to waste her money on that and she could just use her bartender skills to impress everyone along the way. This party may not be a mess after all… Dress nicely, throw on a smile, be a fun host and… Take a drink or two before everyone arrives. If it weren’t for her need to fit in and seem fun mixed with a few drinks and people she met once, she wouldn’t be having this stressful night. ”MACYYYY,” hearing “her name” meant it was show time. ”Wow… This house is,” the girl who Katie thought was named Nina didn’t even finish that sentence, Katie could tell by the little smirk on her lips what she meant. Yes, it was a very luxurious house and Katie, sorry, Macy was so lucky to be living here. At that point people started arriving and the house became full in under 5 minutes. For a while everything was fine, it really was. It was fun. She threw this party and it was… fun, people seemed to be enjoying themselves, cups were all around the place and the music was a little too loud but what was she expecting? Katie might still be worried but even she was having the time of her life. ”Boo :ghost:,” finally spotting her soulmate aka her good friend Florence, Katie ran up to her and wrapped her arms around the girl from behind, leaving a gentle kiss on the girl’s cheek. Luckily they were both barely 5’1 so Katie had no trouble doing that like she usually did. Here is a thing, as much as Katie loved Florence, she didn’t know the full truth about Katie. She didn’t know that this house didn’t belong to Katie’s uncle as she once told her… She doesn’t even have an uncle. But whoooo cares? She was too embarrassed to say how she was just… joking. ”Wow, look at my wif-” Hold that thought - Did something just… Yes, someone definitely just broke something. SHT, sht, not good. Please be a plate or… A glass… Please…

Letting go off Florence, Katie moved to the direction of the sound only to find a group of boys forming a circle around a broken… statue. A fcking statue. How much does that thing cost and DIDN’T SHE MOVE THAT? She didn’t… Good job, Katie. Just smile and don’t panic. ”Oh, damn, I really liked that one but doooon’t worry. Just go and let me take care of this, I don’t want you all to get hurt,” it took everything inside of her to let a smirk form on her lips as she looked between the boys and reassure them that what they did was not a big deal when it was A HUGE DEAL. This was BAD. How was she going to… fix this? She needs money… a lot of money but that was the only thing she didn’t have. She was scared to even think about how much that damn thing cost. There were two options: 1. steal borrow money from someone or… No, there was only one option so dear guests, who is ready to get their wallet stolen? Cutie in a blue shirt? Sorry… this needs to happen. Grabbing her little purse that she left open, Katie started walking towards the stranger she couldn’t see because he got his back turned to her, “accidentally” dropping it and spilling everything that was inside of it on the floor when she got near him. ”OH FCK,” a loud sigh escaped her lips, hoping the guy would turn to her and help and he did… Raphael did. Double fck. A little embarrassed, Katie smiled at him before bending down to pick up her things, Raph doing the same thing. She met him not long ago and… She liked him. How could one not? But details are not important now, what’s important was that she was hoping she wouldn’t have to do this to someone she… talked to a few times. To make this more embarrassing but easier for her, Katie pretended to lose her balance as she was gathering her things and lean against him, at that moment reaching for his pocket and the wallet that was inside of it. ”Sorry and thank you, you didn’t… have to. I’m glad you came.”

That’s how her night ended. How her night at that house ended, a house she was only… House sitting. The things rich people pay for… Katie was not complaining though, it was good money and she was hoping she didn’t mess it up. Rule number seven broken - don’t invite people in.

She spent quite some time cleaning the place but that same thing was waiting for her once she came back home. Her real home and her real humble life, away from the city and people she was trying so hard to blend in with. It’s what she thought needed to be done once she found out where she was transferring. She didn’t even need to step into the school to know she wouldn’t feel good there, to know there were probably a lot of people she met before who knew of her as this completely different person and she needed to keep up with that. It was only one year and then she’ll be back in her little town before going to college. Carefully opening the door at 2am so she wouldn’t wake up her aunt who was sleeping on the couch, Katie dropped her things down next to it and leaned against the wall, taking a few moments to just… Look around. Katie loved her life… It wasn’t the best life but she loved everything she had the privilege of having. At the end of the day the only thing that matters is your family and everything she was doing she was doing for them. Mostly for her aunt she now carefully walked to and grabbed a blanket that was on the side to throw over her. It was a small house, nothing but a living room with a kitchen, a bathroom and one bedroom Katie took over but she grew to love this little place. She could still have a bit of privacy but also someone who was always around and she could always talk to.

Grabbing a plate and cup that was on the coffee table, she walked to the kitchen to place that in the sink that was… Full. Cleaning, doing the dishes, that’s what Katie would do every day but someone she doesn’t have that much time for that, like today. A sigh left her lips knowing how many things she’d need to take care of tomorrow and adding this on top of that wasn’t ideal but it’s… it’s just the dishes. Things could be way worse. If her aunt wasn’t sleeping she’d take care of that now but she was, and Katie was tired too so just leaving that there, she picked up her things and went to her little bedroom, mumbling ”Good night” to her aunt even if she couldn’t hear her. Katie’s bedroom might be a bit messy if you ask someone else but it was perfect if you ask Katie. So what if there were books around the room, and papers scattered around, and polaroid pictures up on walls? So what if her sheets weren’t neatly placed on her bed and there were some clothes on the chair… and table? It felt cozy and it’s not like anyone else ever spends time in there besides Katie. Changing into only an oversized t-shirt and throwing her hair into a messy bun, she threw herself on the bed, grabbing her stuffed unicorn that was always placed in the corner whenever she was gone. It was a long day… long, exhausting day with a twist she didn’t need but it was just another day she survived and she’s going to do the same thing tomorrow and… the day after that and… day after that…

@CerealKiller - Raph, Flo mentioned

1 Like

:musical_note: Hands Up, Guard Drop, Heart Stop :musical_note: - January 1st, 2021

“Rikkkkeer don’t break the radioooooo,”

A playful smile remained on Riker’s lips as the man wore a pair of “2021” glasses, in celebration of the new year - something he and his beauuuutttiful girlfriend had done together. Well, he should be more specific. Something him and his girlfriend and ALL of Blue Royalty did together since they had justtt come back from the New Years Eve party thrown by the… game? The ominous leaders who owned the game? Whoever - it was still a fun party… though maybe he shouldn’t have been wearing the childish 2021 glasses since almost eveeerry body else seemed to be dressed in the fanciest clothes as they got escorted from the FRONT of the ball drop - VIP Blue Royalty people only - and then to an afterparty with private concerts, food, and a LOOT of celebrities and world leaders. BUT YOU CAN’T SAY RIKER WASN’T THE LIFE OF THE PARTY. Oh and Kai was there! Why? Riker didn’t exactly know because wasn’t he supposed to be married to a princess in a different country? OH right right - important world leader - weird to think a 19 year old would be considered as that, but ohhh well, it was nice to see an old friend who he was once auctioned off with to go on a date with random girls.

Annnyways, Riker was a littlleeee bit tipsy, though let’s be honest, there was A LOOOOOOOT of champagne that night… tonight… but technically it wasn’t night anymore… oh god… okay there was a lot of champagne over the last 6 hours. At least it was a fun 6 hours, spent with him and his arms wrapped around his girlfriend, kissing her at midnight, dancing with her, laughing. It was perfect, and god he was going to miss her when he went touring with Jordan in a few days. BUUUT that was irrelevant right now. He found his hand moving away from the radio in the suite Blue Royalty provided, his hands up almost as if he was caught doing something truly terrible. “I did NOTHING of the sort. How dareeee you think I was going to breakkk it?” Riker asked pointedly, walking towards her before wrapping his arms around her and spinning her around. “I find it sooooo offensive that you think I’d break something. When have I EVER broken anything?”

“Well there was that time…,”

“YOU’RE NOT SUPPOSED TO ACTUALLY ANSWER,” Riker responded, as he put her up on the kitchen counter, standing in between her legs as his hand moved up and down her thighs. Yes, it really was a nice suite.

:musical_note: Lovee How You Are :musical_note:

Maybe it was the alcohol… the music… or damn, maybe it was just her but he couldn’t stop smiling as he looked at her. She was… so gorgeous. How did he ever get so lucky?

He let his his hands go to her cheek as he carressed it softly, bringing his lips gently to hers. God she was… the definition of intoxicating for him and as long as Riker lived, he was going to remind her of that.

“I love you,” he whispered, “Soooo why don’t I show you how many things I can break?” he added with a soft smirk.

:musical_note: Tiptoe, So Slow, Trynna Steal Your Heart :musical_note: - January 1st, 2021

“DANIEL PARKER PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW”

“NOPE”

Daniel currently had Valerie Wood situated over his shoulder as he walked towards the room “Blue Royalty” provided. First of all, ew. Usually he’d never take handouts from Blue Royalty, but at the current moment - the hotel room was closer than anything else since the party was in the same building. So here wo go, to the bloody room Blue Royalty provided, from the bloody party he went to with his girlfriend because he wanted to be with her for New Years and she just had to go see her cousin - a cousin that he hated, but let’s not fight over that again.

Had he seen Kai that day? Yes - and he had made it a show to give the man a middle finger before wrapping his arms around Valerie and kissing her neck. Dan knew Kai didn’t like them together, but hell if he cared what Malachi Azure thought after almost killing his cousin. Talking about his cousin - she had also made an appearance with… hold up while Dan goes to throw up… her boyfriend, Dorian. Anyone want to bet on how long that would last? Dan had 10000000000000 on very fcking soon (if he had anything to say about it).

“THE PRINCE OF EGYPT ASKED ME TO DANCE. Daniel I’m going to bloody miss it.”

“Good,” Daniel simply added as he got the door open, and walked into a suite which was subpar at best. Walking in, Dan lazily flicked the lights on and let his hand click the stereo system connected to the radio before finally putting Val down on the couch and locking the bloody door.

“You’re jealous.”

“Am not,”

“Really? Then let me go dance with the Prin…”

Daniel didn’t respond to that… hell, he didn’t even let her finish the sentiment as he walked over to her and instantly pinned her under him with her hands above her head and his lips instantly on her neck. Okay maybe he was a lil jealous? Maybe she was trying to make him jealous, either way, a slightly drunk Daniel Parker just wanted to wrap his arms around his girl and not let go. “I’m sorry, what were you saying?” he questioned, his hands moving up her dress with those words.

:musical_note:Hands up, Guard Drop, Don’t stop :musical_note:

He was smiling as he started kissing her again before a soft sigh left his lips and he stopped his movements. “All I’m saying is I don’t think the Prince would be as good in bed or as smart as me orrrrr love you like I do or…”

“Hey Daniel?”

“Hmm?”

“I love you, now can you shut up and get to the good part?”

:musical_note: Mmm Got Me Feeling Like :musical_note: - January 1st, 2021

Laughter left her lips as she tightly held on to Dorian’s back as he carried her up to their room. It had been… months since her accident, but standing up for a long time always did make her feel a little… terrible and for some idiotic reason, she hadn’t brought her crutches. Or maybe that was because she was here. No, not here as in “New York”, Jess loved New York, but here at a Blue Royalty function that she never wanted to be involved with. Though, with Dorian’s new requirements for the next year as a new winner and her just wanting to be with him before classes started again, Jess convinced him to let her tag along. Yes, convinced because apparently he didn’t want her to have to come with him but she had a feeling it had something to do with the head of the… game.

But… well… he didn’t matter. That part of her life was over, and she made sure Dorian could see that. It was her first new years with the idiot where she didn’t prank him at the moment the clock struck midnight… ah yes… Jess and her pranking. Let’s just say, she had done quite a lot to Dorian over the years telling him that the new year should always be marked with a win for her. The year she had first met him… she could recall a 9 year old her smashing pie in his face with the ball drop. Remember the ice bucket challenge? Yep, Dorian DeLoughrey unwillingly took part in that when she dumped ice water on him at midnight when she was 12. This isn’t to say Dorian didn’t prank her back, trust her, he did - but her’s were always better, let’s be honest. Back to the topic, it was their first New Years together, and this time, instead of pranking him, she followed the norma and kissed him instead and then pranked him after. WHAT? You could take the pranking out of the prankster, but you couldn’t take the prankster out of the pranking. Did she convince Dorian that her grandmother that he had never met was somehow there and he had to talk to her? Yes, yes she did. Sorry old lady who had Dorian buttering her up for an hour while Jess left to go get a pizza. Did Dori help her to the bathroom? He was, indeed, a great boyfriend.

“You’re a terrible person”

“HOW AM I TERRIBLE. That sweet old lady thought you had a crush on her and was ready to get her groove on.,”

“She tried to get me to go up to her room with her, Jess.”

“I hope I’m that smooth when I’m old,”

As they entered their room, Jess smiled as she looked at him. “At least I always keep your New Years interesting, darling,”

“Interesting and terrifying are different things,”

Though Jess was going to respond, she found her eyes meeting the balcony. It was snowing… god Jess loved the snow. Dorian had went to go get a cup of water after helping her down on the couch, and Jess struggled over to the balcony so that she could feel the cool breeze and the snow hit her skin. She let her eyes clothes as the freezing air of January 1st hit her skin, bringing goosebumps to her skin. That was, until she felt Dorain’s arms wrap around her - music now playing in the background as he turned her around.

:musical_note: Stay Here, So Near, Make This Last :musical_note:

“Dance with me”

“I don’t know Jess, I have. a date with an 84 year old.,”

Despite the joke that left his lips Dorian let her put her arms around him as they gently swayed to the music in the cold. Though, after a few seconds, she found her lips on his as he held her up - moving back towards the bedroom.

:musical_note: She Said Kiss Me, Slowly, I Don’t Wanna Go Too Fast :musical_note: - January 1st, 2021

“Saddieeee, I think you’re a litttlllleeeee tipsyyyy,” Jordan smiled, wrapping his arms around his girlfriend as he placed a chaste kiss on her lips, leading the girl to their room for the night. “Am not” she responded, a pout immediately on her lips as she stumbled through the lobby towards the elevator. While Jordan still didn’t drink for his own personal reasons, he would never push that on anyone else. Not to mention, he wanted to let Sadie have a good time - so did he mind being the designated driver of sorts? Nope, not at all.

With a soft laugh, he wrapped his arms around her waist as they waited to reach their floor. “You smell nice” He found his smile growing as she wiggled in his arms to turn towards him, wrapping her arms around his neck. “And you look pretty,” “I’m sorry, who’s not tipsy?” “NOooooot me,” He found her lips navigating closer to his, almost as if she was going to kiss him, but before she could, he found the elevator opening and immediately she unwrapped her arms and started running.

“Sadiieeeee,” he frowned with the lack of touch as she ran off towards their room. Sadie had grabbed the key card out of his hand, and clearly was sober enough to know where she was going. After a few seconds, Jordan followed her. What he didn’t expect was for their to be a trail of clothes on the floor the moment he entered the room.

Sadie’s shoes were at the front, followed by her dress by the bedroom door. “JOOORRDAANNN I WANNA TAKE A BATHH,”

Ahh, a bath. A soft laugh left his lips as he picked up her clothes and followed her to the bedroom, putting the clothes on the nightstand and clicking the radio on as he sat on the bed, closing his eyes to the melody of the song.

:musical_note: Hands up, Guard Drop, Don’t stop. :musical_note:

What he didn’t expect with his eyes clothes was Sadie to soon be sitting on top of him, her lips finally on his… a touch he missed even though he had kissed her many times that night. “Didn’t you hear me? I’m taking a bath, come on.” A soft laugh left his lips as she helped him take his shirt off. “I love you, Sadie Monroe,” he whispered, before walking her to the bathroom where the bath was already running.

@CerealKiller @astxrism @novella
@Littlefeets - Kai mentioned

edit

4 Likes