Blue Royalty | Miscellaneous Thread

Dominic Weston-Lucier

After hearing his husband’s voice, Dom walked up the stairs, smiling once he saw him. “Hi honey.” He greeted him, wrapping his arms around his neck and kissing him. As he pulled away, he could sense that there was something off about Maverick, but, mostly out of sheer denial over a larger issue, chalked it up to him being tired.

“Have you eaten?” He asked, looking over his shoulder as he walked past his husband and towards the kitchen. As much as he wanted to ask what was bothering him, he knew that doing so would probably open up a much bigger discussion. One that he wasn’t sure he was ready to have. “The kids and I had chicken for dinner and there wasn’t much left, but I’m sure I could find something in the fridge for you.” He said as he entered the kitchen, turning around to face Maverick.

@Littlefeets - Maverick
dw about it. this one isn’t great either

3 Likes

Everyone has seen those movies where the guy sees the girl and time stops, right? Well… that is truly the only way to describe how Jordan felt at this particular moment. Looking at Sadie, Jordan couldn’t help but let his mind waver back to the interview where she… sung his praises? Though he honestly had never expected it. After all, Jordan couldn’t blame Sadie for hating him… he was the one to ruin their relationship and now he would forever live with those consequences and sadly, so would his kids. But that’s the thing - mistakes happen… things change… but losing yourself in them doesn’t fix anything. And hoenstly… for such a long time, Jordan found himself in a bad place after their breakup. There’s no concise way to truly describe the heartbreak Jordan went though after losing Sadie. For weeks he didn’t even leave his hotel room… yeah hotel room because that’s where he went after everything. He didn’t pick up anyone’s call, he just… he was alive but he was dead inside. He felt… hopeless. For weeks he hoped… prayed… dreamed that maybe he’d get lucky. Maybe she’d come back after their break but weeks turned into months which turned into years and Jordan found himself faced with the reality that things like that… don’t always come true. No matter how much you wish they could.

That didn’t mean he held any bad feelings towards Sadie. Hell… rather Jordan still supported her in anyway he could. Supported her music… her tv… watched her appearances. Jordan lived close enough that when his kids were at his house, that their school lives wouldn’t be affected because that was the last thing he wanted. And they… went on. Kept going forward and really… .that’s all anyone can ask for can’t they. Perhaps Jordan had lost his love… but she would forever be his friend… at least, he would always consider one.

As he stood in front of her at this moment, however… his mind was racing. This was honestly… the first time they had been in the same room for longer than a few awkward moments of dropping their children off. But it was… good? Maybe? Perhaps it was a stepping stone into a new era of their relationship - one in which they could be friends again? True friends, that is. Jordan knew that Riker had found that with Sadie and he was happy for him but part of him always wanted it too.

Watching her struggle through her words as well, Jordan couldn’t help but smile - his famous smile that people said lit up any room. But really… it was just a smile when he was around people he loved. A sigh left his mouth when she told him about the… sun? and honestly it was pitiful that all they could talk about was the weather. “What’s wrong with us?” Jordan laughed after a few seconds. They truthfully moved from people who could talk about anything and everything, no matter how irrelevant the topic, to… this. "Let’s just… skip the pleasantries I… it’s just really good to see you again Sadie, Jordan expressed, a soft smile on his lips as he pulled her in for a soft hug - something he did with most of his friends but this felt… different. Jordan was keenly aware of the way she felt against his hands. - the nostalgia of it all making him happy and sad at the same time… the way she smelled of vanilla and lavender, the way her breath hitched when she was surprised - likely by the way Jordan had pulled her in for a hug.

After a few seconds… maybe a few seconds too long, Jordan let go - smiling gently as he scratched the back of his head. “I’ve been… good. You know - I never understood what people would say If their answer to ‘how have you been’ is something like ‘terrible’. Does anybody really say anything after I’m good?” Jordan laughed, nudging her slightly and finding himself almost falling in his old routine with her… though, there was still a stiffness between them. Jordan was about to say anything else when he heard Liza scream “MOVE IT WILLIAMS” as she pushed past him to hug Sadie, earning a laugh from Jordan. "I’m hurt Koshy - I didn’t get that much love when you saw me, he stated as she shooed him off and Jordan sighed.

"Sadie, can I get anything for you to drink before we start the movie? Jordan asked, moving towards the bar that Jordan had in his house, though it was only really for guests since Jordan hadn’t drunk a drop of liquor since that night at the campfire all those years earlier.

@novella

4 Likes

What Jordan would do to be able to read minds. It seemed as if, even though Jezebel was… well in a shower with him, she was miles away from where he was and it almost made him curious to what was going through her beautiful head. Okay Jordan… let’s stop thinking about Jezebel being beautiful when you are standing in front of her naked and can’t hide… well… anything. God… Jordan never in a million years would have expected to be naked in a shower with his crush…well… in this particular scenario but here they were.

With his question about the internship, it seemed he brought her back as she answered his question and Jordan couldn’t help but notice that the water was soaking her clothes from head to toe. But he really couldn’t… formulate any words. How could he… especially when he saw her head bend down which is what caused him to turn around. Jordan stood like that for a moment, his butt probably in full view of her until he realized what else he was showing her… which were probably the unhealed marks on his back from when his father hit him. Immediately, Jordan turned around again - rather having her see his front than his back and he found her saying that her mom was probably gone. “Yeah… I think… ye…yeah,” Jordan whispered as she continued with that she should go. It was her sentiment of enjoy the water pressure due to his idiotic remark earlier that made him mentally want to hit himself. "I… yeah it’s… really… I will. Jez… watch your fee… In the midst of his sentiment, he noticed Jezebel’s foot getting caught in the rug and immediately grabbed her hand to pull her back - the moment causing him to stumble out of the shower and press her against the wall to protect both of them from falling.

So yes… there Jordan was. Naked. Pressed against a wet Jezebel on the wall. And immediately Jordan felt the tinge in his cheek as his face turned red. Though the worst part was when he heard the door opening… again…

@Littlefeets - Dana sees and screams?

4 Likes

Shorts Series: GROCERY SHOPPING - 2033

"Jess I’m going to head to the gym and I’ll stop by the grocery store afterwards, do you want anything?”

Shay was cuddled with her momma, laughing as Spongitty bob was running around with his friend Patrik the star. She loved this, loved watching shows with her mommy. Despite this, when she saw her daddy, Shay couldn’t help but walk over to her dad, hugging his legs as she yelled “Me too meee toooo,” . Recently, Shay’s mom and dad told her she was a big sitter and she loved her little sitter but her parents were giving Zoe more attention than her and it made her sad. She didn’t know what her momma was saying but soon enough her dad picked her up, kissed her, and was walking her outside after putting her favorite pink flower shoes on.

She held on to her dad until he opened the back seat of his car and started strapping her into her car seat which made her frown. “I wanna si…sit with you daddy,” she told the man as she pointed to the empty seat where mommy usually sat. She watched as her dad smiled softly before shaking his head. “Sorry sweetheart. Your mommy apparently has forever dibs on that seat and we wouldn’t want to make your mom sad would we?”

At that, Shay shook her head. She loved her mom and she didn’t ever want to make her sad so she would happily sit here if mommy would be happy. Shay let her dad close the door and smiled as he went to the front and started doing some magic that made the metal box move. However, Shay’s favorite part was when he’d play disney music and she could sing along. Her favorite right now was Moana 2 .

Soon enough, the two had arrived at a big palace of food and though she just wanted to run around, she found her dad had put her in a cart so she couldn’t. But this way she was almost as tall as her dad and it made her happy because she could talk to him without looking at his legs. And talking she did. If there was one thing Shay was, it was talkative. She asked her dad everything from "What’s your favorite color papa? to “Where did Zoe come from?” but for some reason, dad told her he’d tell her about the second one later. In any case, her father took her around the store - showing her what he was buying until he looked at his phone and sighed, giving her a look as he muttered "I swear your momma is bonkers. Look how many things she wants us to get? showing her a list on the phone to which Shay bounced when she saw cake and cookies on that very list.

And that’s exactly what they did. Dad played little games with her to find the item and Shay got points every time she found something and dad got points whenever he found something and she WON. Soon, she had an ice cream in her hand that her dad got for her as a prize and they drove back home, Shay happily entering the house with her dessert in her hands as Daddy went to mommy and Zoe.

@astxrism - trying to give you the “10 new posts” you asked for

4 Likes

Shorts Series: You lost your kid dori - 2035

Shay’s favorite thing in the ENTIRE world after her parents and little sister was DOGS. Holding her dad’s hand, Shay walked the big walkway of the mall with her father, begging to go see the little doggies in the pet store. Zoe was on his shoulders and mommy wasn’t with them because she wasn’t feeling well. Mom said something about Shay’s little brother being needy and so Shay yelled at mommy’s stomach for her brother to stop but still she stayed home. Dad told her they could go look at the little doggies later after a few stores but she wanted to go look nowwwww. sigh Life was hard as a 4-year-old.

"Oh my god are you Dorian DeLoughrey? We’re like, your biggest fans. Can we get a photo? Shay looked up and found two very pretty girls approaching her dad and gushing as people often did when Shay was with her dad. She heard her 2-year-old sister say “No” as Zoe hugged their dad’s head tighter, leading everyone to laugh but Shay understood where Zoe was coming from. Every time the two were with their dad, people always bothered them and then he stopped paying attention to them. It was not fair :frowning: . Especially when one or two people recognized him, multiple others started lining up and asking for photos. But this time, Shay found her dad letting go of her hand so he could take the photo with Zoe in it (likely because she wasn’t coming off their dads shoulders anytime soon} - and honestly, Shay found her chance to go look for the doggies. Daddy wouldn’t mind after all. “Daddy I’m gonna go see doggies,” Shay told her father - though didn’t realize that he hadn’t heard her in his conversation with the girls, and later, as expected, a few other people who lined up to get photos with him. So soon, Shay let her father taking photos and talking to people and made her way towards where she thought the doggie store was. But surprise surprise - she was wrong. Shay felt like she had been walking for hours - stumbling alone through the big mall looking for one place with the doggies. And sooner than later, Shay had gotten so turned around that she didn’t even know where her dad was - and that’s when she got scared.

Approaching a random stranger, Shay pulled on the girl’s leg "Hi have you seen my daddy? she asked though the girl simply shook her head and walked away. Shay asked more than one person and either they ignored her, didn’t see her, or didn’t know and she was…well… she did the only thing she knew how to do. She went to the corner and started crying for her dad. Tears filled her eyes as the fear that she may never see her papa or her momma or Zoe ever again. Though when she overheard a kid near her tell their parents about seeing the doggies, her tears stopped and she followed them and found herself near the CUTEST little doggies. Shay soon forgot all about being lost as she walked inside the little play pen and started running around as a little puppy chased her, laughter meeting her lips when the dog caught up and linked her face.

Shay didn’t know how long she was playing, all she knew was that she soon found someone grabbing her and pulling her into their chest. Looking up, she found her Dad holding her tightly - kissing her forehead as Zoe seemed to be crying her name. "Shay don’t… ever… do that again. she heard her father say as he continued to hug her not letting go. “I’m sorry daddy,” . Despite the events of the day, her father still let her play with the doggie alongside Zoe before going home.

@astxrism

4 Likes

Shorts Series: She do be getting lost often - 2032

Shay smiled as she looked at her mom who looked like a princess in her dress, wrapping her arms around her legs with a smile. Shay also looked like a princess - or so her mommy told her. And GUESS what? Today they were going to a ball like in the stories her mom and dad would tell her with real princes and princesses. Suffice to say, Shay was ecstatic bouncing up and down in the big black car they were in. Mommy was holding baby Zoe in her hands and Shay was in her dad’s arms as the four made their way inside and it was SOoooooO pretty. It was everything Shay would have ever imagined - girls in pretty dresses like her momma were dancing and Shay wanted to dance too.

Which is exactly why she asked her parents who told her to stay where they could see her. And she did okay. Well… shay thought she did but when she looked up - she couldn’t find her parents. There were too many people around her and she found them bumping into her as she tried to look for her mom and dad. But alas, she was too small and this place was too big. She found her eyes brimming with the start of tears and soon they fell as she made a soft sound, sitting on the floor not knowing what to do.

“Hey, is everything okay?”

Shay looked up from her tears at a man who sat next to her on the floor - not caring who was near them. “I don’t… I don… momma…and papa,” Shay got out between her sobs and the man frowned before, bringing his eyes to meet hers and wiping her tears. “Hey it’s okay don’t cry. I’ll help you find them. Can you tell me what their names are. What’s your mom’s name?”

Though Shay was still had tears coming down her eyes, she was slowly calming down with the man’s voice. “Momma but… sometimes… I call her mommy.” Shay muttered, catching her breath as he looked confused. "And I’m going to guess your dad’s name is ‘daddy’?

“How did you know? Do you… know them?” Her tears had completely stopped at this point - happy that someone might know her mom and dad. Though she frowned when he shook his head to tell her he didn’t but he’d help her find them. Shay let him pick her up and smiled as he walked her around the room. Everywhere he walked, people seem to move aside like he was important or something and there were two scary-looking men following him as he walked. As they walked, Kai made sure she saw everyone who was around them, asking if she saw them or not and Shay shook her head. But also, as they walked - he asked her questions about her. If she was having fun - how her dress was pretty and if she liked it. Honestly, she was having fun with the man. What surprised her was when one of the scary looking men came up behind and said "Prince Malachi, you don’t have time for this… we can find a staff to look for her parents though Shay immediately held on to him tighter, not wanting to go with the scary man. She saw Kai putting his hand up at the man behind him before ignoring him and continuing to talk to Shay.

“Are you a prince? My daddy’s a prince toooo. And my mommy’s a princess. Are yo…you sure you don’t know them?”

@Littlefeets

4 Likes

4 Likes

Jezebel Mallory Sloane

Nothing about that morning had seemed to go as expected in any way, so why should Jezebel have expected that to change as she stepped out of the shower. Somehow, she managed to get her foot caught in the rug, and Jordan tried to help keep her from falling, which only resulted in the pair being pressed against each other, with Jezebel against the wall. Though, thats when things got worse… Why her mom was there, who knows, but the reason didn’t matter. All that mattered was that Jezebel’s mother saw them. Jezebel was soaking wet, Jordan’s clothes that Jezebel had grabbed and taken into the shower with her to hide from her mom were on the ground at their feet, then there Jordan was in front of her, completely naked. Everything made the situation look worse than it was. “Jezebel!” her mom yelled before walking into the bathroom towards the pair. “You.” she said, looking to Jordan. “Put some damn clothes on and get out of my house.”
“Mom, we weren’t doing anything… I can explain…
Jezebel’s mom didn’t care about the explanation, and Jezebel could tell just from her mother’s expression. Nothing she could say would make a difference. The most she could do was to shoot an apologetic look in Jordan’s direction. “Jezebel Mallory. I thought you knew better than this, but I guess I was wrong. Stay away from this boy, clearly he’s no good for you.”

@benitz786

4 Likes

Honestly, Sadie had no words. There wasn’t much she could infer from what Riker was saying to give an accurate idea of what happened. His very much less-than-sober state made it almost impossible to distinguish the downplayed and overexaggerated statements on the situation to find the reality that lay in the middle of the two. So Sadie really couldn’t say anything while not knowing what she was talking about, because how could she expect him to believe her words when she couldn’t even herself? And that was the worst part, not being able to say the right thing to… make it better. Instead, she had to watch one of her best friends fall apart and not be able to do anything.

A pit formed in her stomach at his ending line, how love didn’t exist. Despite shaking her head and saying a mere “It’s okay” as he apologised for bringing it up, her mind still played on his words. There was something that felt wrong about the way it sounded so conclusive, finalised. Though, maybe that was the only way to look at her and Jordan’s relationship. But… there had always been a part of her that…- but now wasn’t the time to be focusing on that, at least not while Riker was like this, especially as another bottle had found its way into his hands making Sadie instinctively lean forward to take it from him.

After placing it on the floor, she put a hand on his shoulder, which quickly developed into pulling him towards her into a hug. Right now they couldn’t try to rationalise the situation, or find the reason behind Elodie’s actions - despite her growing concern for her too - she just needed to help him get through the night. “I’m… I’m sorry, Riker,” Sadie said, just slightly louder than a whisper, because it was all that felt right to say. “You’re- You’re one of the best people I know, you don’t deserve this, you don’t, at all.” Sadie’s hands met each other at the top of Riker’s back, “It’ll be okay, though… I promise. And I- I’m going to be here for you, always.”

@.benitz786 Riker Taylor & Jordan Williams
@.astxrism Elodie DeLoughrey

4 Likes

Instantaneously, Jordan’s cheeks flushed a red color that he didn’t think was possible for his skin tone. And it only became worse when he heard the scream of Jezebel’s mother. Quickly, Jordan pushed his body off from against her muttering “I’m so sorry…” as he turned around to Jez’ mother and covered his… well… the only thing he could cover. "I’m… so sorry Ms. Sloane… It’s… not your daughter’s fault I just… . He didn’t get a chance to finish as she screamed for him to get out and after a moment of hesitation, Jordan grabbed the clothes Jez had dropped using it to cover his body as he navigated towards the door. “I just… I want to say that… it’s not…” No matter what Jordan said, he could See Jezebel’s mother’s anger growing as she screamed at him to get out and after a moment of sending Jez an apologetic look like the one she sent him, he exited the door. Once he was out, Jordan put the… well… extremely wet clothes since Jez had brought it into the shower with her, on… ran up to the attic to make it seem as if he wasn’t staying there as to not… get Jez into any more trouble- and grabbed his bag and left. Though instead of disappearing, Jordan stayed nearby - texting Jez with his small prepaid phone he had gotten from the drug store to ask if she was okay.

Worry filled his being as he waited outside near the tree simply… waiting for a text from her… though part of him had a feeling that her mother might have taken her phone away. After a few hours… Jordan watched as Jezebel’s mother finally left for work and carefully… he walked back to her house… knocking apprehnsively.

@Littlefeets

4 Likes

Jezebel Mallory Sloane

When Jordan left, the situation between Jezebel and her mother certainly didn’t grow any less tense. Jezebel tried to give some explanation as to what had happened without telling the full story, but none of it was acceptable in her mother’s eyes. The whole situation was Jezebel’s fault, and if she wasn’t careful she would be throwing all the hard work she had done away. Jordan was a distraction and not someone Dana wanted her daughter to be around. The fight was one of the worst between Jezebel and her mother in a long time. Jezebel didn’t even know how long it had been when her mom had finally left. Then, not long after her mother left, there was a knock at the door. Opening the door, she saw Jordan, which despite her eyes still being visibly red from crying because of the fight with her mother, made her smile. “Hey…” she said as she opened the door to let him come inside, even though she was told not to talk to him. “I’m sorry… about everything…”

@benitz786

3 Likes

Malachi Azure

If Kai was being honest, he did not want to be there at that ball whatsoever. There were many places he would have rather been, but it seemed as though he was in the right place at the right time. That’s where he came across a little girl sitting on the floor and crying, having lost her parents. To Kai, it didn’t matter that he was there as a prince with his own duties to attend to. What mattered was helping a lost little girl find her parents, so he sat down on the floor next to her, no matter what anyone else would think. He was trying his best to try and find out more about them to help, but she couldn’t give him much information on them. So, walking with her, carrying her where she could see the people around, he asked her questions, keeping her calm, and serving as a distraction so she wouldn’t be scared about not knowing where her parents were. “I am a prince. I know a lot of people, and some of them are princes and princesses too, but maybe I do know them. Can you tell me more about them? Maybe you can help me remember.” There was a chance Kai did know her parents, but there were so many people there, and they could be anywhere. “Hey, you liked your pretty dress, right? Do you remember what your momma’s dress looks like, so it’ll be easier to find her with all these people around?”

@benitz786

4 Likes

A Look Back to a Beginning

November 2002
The nurse had barely begun her shift when another newborn was brought into the NICU. Premature, small, and overall not in the best shape, not unlike the other infants she cared for on a daily basis, but for some reason she couldn’t explain she was drawn to that baby girl. It wasn’t that the baby didn’t have a family to care for her, she had seen many come in the same way, but even as her shift came to an end and she went home to her family, she couldn’t get that baby girl off of her mind.

Days went by, and the nurse watched the girl, with the odds against her, fighting to get stronger. After just a couple weeks she brought the idea on her mind up to her husband. “Oh honey, I know this is crazy, but you haven’t seen her. There’s just something about her. She doesn’t have anyone, but I’ve been taking care of her and she is a fighter. She’s struggling so much, but I can see it. She wants to take on the world, and I want us to be the ones to help her. I just know it, I know she’s supposed to be ours.” Soon enough, early into the new year, everything was official, they could bring their daughter home.

“Hey buddy, come here, there’s someone your mom and I want you to meet.”

The 10 year old walked into the room his parents were in, and it certainly wasn’t anything he would have expected, but little did he know that moment would become one of the most important moments of his life. His mom looked to the tiny baby in her arms, then to him with the soft, warm smile he knew as an instant comfort. “Kasper, meet Ketziah, your baby sister. You’re her big brother, so it’s always going to be your job to look out for her.

4 Likes

Standing in front of Jordan right now, Sadie wasn’t sure what she had been so worried about. Nervous to talk to him in person for years, and for what specific reason? Maybe she couldn’t bring herself to see the painful difference in their dynamic, the version of themselves that was holding back from each other. And she could see it, Sadie could see the change and it almost made her miss Jordan more than she had for the last four years, she missed the person that she could see he was, understandably, hesitating to show.

There was definitely more they could be talking about than the weather. After almost twenty years of knowing each other and they had resorted back to the climate: something that hadn’t come up in conversation even when they had just met. Thankfully, Jordan actually drew attention to it with a laugh, to which Sadie could feel some tension lifting. Shaking her head with a similar laugh, “I don’t know…” But she did know. Though that wasn’t exactly the conversation appropriate for a Work It reunion. Or, ever. “Yeah it’s really good to see y…-” But her words trailed off when she saw Jordan extending his arms. Was that… was he… was this a hug?

Confirmed: it was. How was it possible to find intimacy in this apprehension? Somehow they managed to. The space between them suddenly dissipated, her arms instinctively falling around his shoulders and her body drew closer to his, falling into perfect place as it had too long ago. It almost felt like an exhale, a sigh of relief. It was okay between them. A sense of familiarity came when they hugged, maybe there was awkwardness in conversation, but this would always be the same. For perhaps a little too long, she held onto him, as if doing so would make the past go away, and this would retreat back into normality.

She realised how much she didn’t want him to when Jordan drew away and then they were just back to talking, though it had started to come with ease. Though the conversation development was brought to a halt when a loud voice called towards them, reminding her that there were, in fact, other people here. “Liza, hey!” Sadie exclaimed as Liza practically jumped into the hug she gave her. It was one that was quick, and a lot less emotionally charged. Liza was probably the person she became closest to during and after the movie, and she helped her a lot getting through the divorce: which was probably why she felt obliged to step in when seeing them together.

Sadie’s eyes were already subconsciously following Jordan as he advanced into the room towards the bar and turned to her. “Uh, yeah, sure, thank you, just whatever you have out?” She replied while walking to the other side of the bar. “Is this new?” She asked to make conversation, looking down at it then back at him.

@.benitz786 Jordan Williams

3 Likes

Shorts Series: She do be getting lost often - 2032

Her sadness dissipated in the company of the man who was helping her - one that she was tightly holding while putting her tongue out at the mean man behind them. Shay looked around, frowning when she still couldn’t see her parents anywhere. She could almost feel the beginnings of her tears start to form again - the worry that maybe her parents forgot about her, but was soon distracted when the man started talking about her - telling her that he was a prince. The idea made her excited and she couldn’t help but ask "Do yo…you… have a crown? My mommy and daddy don’t have a crown.

She thought about his next question - a sentiment of helping tell him more about her parents. "Ummm my mommy is really fun. I like playing with her and she reads to me every night. We ea…eat everything. Momma sneaks me sweets and tells me not to tell daddy and she’s really funny. There was a soft laugh that met her lips when she told the man about her mother. [/color] “She also has a funny voice, Umm daddy and I play all the time. He runs very fast but I’m faster than him,” she beamed, recalling when she beat him that morning.

Although she liked talking about her momma and papa, it made her sad when she wondered if she’d never find them. Though, she soon found the man asking her yet another question. “Mommy’s dress is veryyyy pretty. I wished I looked like mommy,” Shay frowned, stuffing her head in the man’s shoulder. “Mommy was wearing a longggg yellow dress like the sun. Daddy says mommy’s dress looks like sexii but I don’t know what that means. Do you know what that means?”

“What if I…I never find them” Shay asked in a tiny voice, but the moment she said that she saw her dad walking nearby and almost instantaneously screamed “Daddyyy” The scream caught her father’s attention as he turned at her voice - walking towards her. Shay wiggled as the man finally let her down and ran towards her dad hugging his legs. “Daddy this nice man helped me find you”

@astxrism
@Littlefeets

4 Likes

Dorian DeLoughrey
{ Dori being mean during date night | 2020 }

A date night… Not something Dorian liked spending his time on but if it gets him what he wanted in the end he couldn’t complain. So he found himself sitting with a girl, a cheerleader that was always around to be more specific, he knew almost nothing about in a comedy club. To make it worse he had to be the one to come up with what they’d be doing and Dorian… was never good at that. So going to places he was familiar with seemed like the safest and best option. Too bad he found out about all those places because of a person he once called his best friend - Jessica, who crossed his mind the moment he walked in. A that thought only made him annoyed, as it did for the past few years. Especially now when she was back in town. But did he let that ruin his mood? No, of course not. There was nothing that could ruin his mood while he was with a girl… or he thought so.

At one point he got up to get a drink for himself, ignoring everyone that was in front of him as he ordered the moment he got to the bar, only to have someone complain about it. He was face to face with the only person he didn’t want to see. At all. Instantly rolling his eyes at her first words, he tried to ignore the sound of her voice and just wait for his drink in peace but… you know how I said nothing could ruin this night for him? Well this surely did. ”Wow, suddenly you decide to be everywhere. I’d like it for you to stop following me.” A sarcastic smile growing on his lips as she started laughing, only making him more frustrated. Or were her words that made him frustrated?

”You should’ve just said no instead of giving me an explanation I didn’t ask for because…” leaning against the counter with his arms crossed, Dorian took a deep, sharp breath in before flashing her a charming smile. ”I don’t care. But you? On a date?” A chuckle escaped his lips as he let his gaze wander around the place, almost as if he was looking for that poor soul who decided to take Jessica on a date. A big applause for them. ”Let’s hope you don’t ditch them mid date and not pick up calls, huh? You have a way of doing that, don’t you?” Saying that quietly, his expression changed, being more serious as he looked back at her, meeting her eyes and not breaking that eye contact for a bit. ”At least you’re acknowledging my talents. H-" Dorian comment on her assumption, for a second forgetting the name of the girl he was with but very quickly covered it up with yet another petty comment. ”Hanna is fine. Being there with her is 16 times better than being here… at this very moment." Letting a smile form on his lips, he lifted his hand up, gently taking a strand of her hair and pushing it behind her ear before whispering, ”I think you should walk away."

@benitz786

4 Likes

Shorts Series: The one who wouldn’t let go - 2020

“SIMON no… no this shouldn’t be you. I’m so… I"m sorry” Jess cried with tears in her eyes as she wrapped her arms around the man bleeding out on the floor. It was her fault… she should be the one on that floor bleeding out if he hadn’t… jumped. And why? Because he loved her. Something she could never feel for him. She could see the way he looked at her, the way his hand brushed on her cheeks as she cried muttering “It’s okay…” . But it wasn’t. So she did the only thing she knew she could. She brought her lips down to meet his, kissing the man as he blead to his death. And then he was gone.

A gasp left her lips as her eyes shot open, her breathing increasing almost to hyperventilating as she re-lived that moment… not for the first time. She needed to get out of there… to walk… to… clear her head. Jess looked around the unfamiliar dark room. Though it took a few seconds to realize she was lying in Kai’s bed - the man asleep peacefully next to her. Sitting up, Jess sighed. This wasn’t the first time Jess had been sleeping over… it had been about a week since they first… well… finally did the deed. But it was the first time she had a nightmare with him near her. Laying back down for a moment, Jess placed a small kiss on Kai’s head and was about to roll over and leave, however, she soon found his arms tightly wrapped around her. fck As much as she wanted to take a walk, Jess also didn’t want to wake the man up. That didn’t mean she didn’t attempt.

At first, Jess started off carefully trying to move his hands. A simple push here, a wiggle there - but nothing. His grip was bloody iron-clad. Then she really got into it. Jess tried to pull his fingers apart with all the force she could muster but it was useless. She even tried to use her teeth… that… didn’t go well. Was he just a bloody deep sleeper or something? God. She spent about forty minutes doing that. Attempting to escape but, as she soon realized, it was useless and he was STILL asleep. A sigh left her lips as she wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing his lips. “I don’t know how you bloody do it when you’re asleep but fine. I’ll stay right here,” Jess whispered, moving her lips to his neck - really to just see if he was awake. But after no movement she gave up, keeping her arms wrapped around him as she closed her eyes and fell asleep in the comfort of his arms for the first, but not the last time in their relationship.

@Littlefeets

3 Likes

It’s okay. But is it every okay? Would he ever be okay. Sadie might have forgiven him, but after 20 years, Elodie didn’t forgive him and… god Riker didn’t even know what he did. But he would forever say sorry for it because Elodie was… and would be the love of his life. He loved her… through thick and thin. His wedding vows said it all and he truly believed that he would be with her through sickness and in health but then… what happened? What had been going on these past couple of weeks? Why…

Riker watched as Sadie took his bottle away from him and sighed, stuffing his face in his hands before simply moving his head to her lap. “You didn’t deserve what happened to you either,” Riker mumbled, closing his eyes against her as his mind raced. It was true - with everything Sadie and Jordan had been through and how amazing Sadie was - between the two of them - she should have been the one to have her happy ever after. And now here both of them were. Two broken fairytales together in one room. “Thank you Sadie… I think… I’m just going to… close my eyes,” Riker stated, tears falling from his eyes to her lap as he said the words.

@novella

2 Likes

“Hey”

Jordan didn’t know what happened, but by the way she looked - he knew it wasn’t good. Without wasting a second, Jordan walked inside and pulled her into a tight hug, letting his hand brush her hair. “No you don’t… I… I’m sorry Jezebel. I should have never been here in the first place and you were just… helping me in a tough spot you don’t deserve any of that… I can talk to your mother once she’s calmed down and tell her what happened… you don’t… it’s not on you.” Jordan fumbled over his words but they were some that he truly believed. Moving away from the hug, he cupped her face, wiping her tears. "Are you… okay? What did she say to you? Jordan asked. Part of him felt like he should leave… to make sure she didn’t get into trouble again by being near her but Jordan was drawn to Jezebel and seeing her cry just… it was instinctive to want to protect her. To hold her until she felt better.

Over the past few days, Jezebel had become more than a simple crush. He honestly considered her a good friend and if nothing ever happened between them besides a friendship… Jordan would be happy with that becuase at least he got to be in her life in some way. “I don’t… want to get you into more trouble. I can leave right now if you want me to?”

@Littlefeets

3 Likes

xavier pestana

Summer 2039
Xavier rest his head on the ground as he lay down in the grass beside his boyfriend, Tyler. Summer was definitely not his favourite season, not because of the weather, he actually enjoyed the heat, it was because he always has people looking at him funny because he goes out in thirty degree weather wearing long-sleeved shirts.

Xavier looked over at Tyler and smiled. It was the summer before their senior year and the two of them were out at a local park on a date. “This is really nice.” He said, thinking out loud and looking up at the sky. “Can you believe that we’re going to be seniors in a couple of weeks?” He asked, not entirely sure he believed it himself. Four years suddenly felt like such a short time.

The summer had passed quickly, with Xavier spending most of his time at his soccer club, either coaching younger teams (his parents’ idea, not his) or training and playing with his own team. Any time he didn’t spend at the soccer club was spilt between helping his parents in their bakery and spending time with his boyfriend.

@Ouijaloveletters - Tyler

Sorry this took so long

1 Like