Blue Royalty | Miscellaneous Thread

Shorts Series: Alternate Universe - Kai’s What If - 2037/2038

"Oh boll0cks, don’t bullsht me, McAllister. I wrote your character perfectly well in the book. I don’t need you complaining that I didn’t mention your eyes were the blue-est things on the planet, Jess laughed, looking at the man on facetime who was reading a part of the book where she described the character based on the man himself. "Okkaaayyyy fineeee. For the next book, I promise to mention that you’re a rock and roll king with eyes blue-er than the ocean. Are we good now? Jess asked, smiling as she received a nod from him in approval.

Hearing a knock on the door, she sighed giving the man one last cheeky look. “Although I love your company, Nug, that knock on the door would be the Chinese food I ordered and as of right now, food > you,” she finished, saying her goodbye’s to the man who lived thousands of miles from her. Honestly - it didn’t matter how far away the two lived from one another - they’d always be each other’s person. It was the same with Dorian - no matter what had happened to him, the two still talked on a weekly if not daily basis.

Currently, Jessica Pierce resided in her London condominium - always having a preference for London over any other place in the world. Plus living here gave her the opportunity to be near her siblings… especially little Paige who likely felt so alone as all her siblings were older than her. Oftentimes, Jess opened her door to the little girl and she stayed with her - however, this weekend, Paige was out on a gymnastics competition that occurred in a few days. Jess would arrive the day of the competition to cheer the girl on but for now, it was just arriving at the place with her teammates and practices.

As she put the phone down, Jess grabbed her wallet and made her way towards the door - making sure all her money was ready for the eventual payment of the food and the look she’d get when the delivery person realized she was the only person in her residence ordering food from about 20 people.

Though opening the door, Jess started mumbling something about her being starved… until of course, she looked up to find that the person standing outside her door was not a Chinese food delivery person. No… the individual standing before her was probably the furthest thing from being that. Malachi Azure.

The hurt that flashed in her eyes was almost instantaneous as she looked at him - her heart dropping as she realized who stood in front of her. Part of her just wanted to shut the door on his face and go on with her night but the thing was - she couldn’t move. Her body felt as heavy as a statue cemented into place as she stood stoic in front of him, her eyes not wavering from his. She heard his voice, but honestly, she had no idea how to respond… or even if she could. Jessica Pierce didn’t know how long she was standing there before she heard the coo of a baby, her eyes navigating from his to the floor where she saw a young child in a carrier. She wanted to scream at him but she knew she couldn’t… not with the woken child right next to him - a child she could only assume was his own. “I don’t… what do you want from me Kai? For fcks sake - I thought we went through this before…” she muttered, keeping her voice calm for the baby. “I’m not… fcking doing this again Kai…I…” she stopped for a second.

The man who stood in front of her was Kai… but a Kai she had never seen before. He looked… tired. Broken even and it killed her inside to look at him like that. Jessica didn’t know how he found her or even why but she knew that he didn’t look like he had a place to go. A sigh left her lips as she looked at him once again, "Do you even have a place to sleep? With the time of night it was - she wasn’t sure how to navigate this… but she did know that she wasn’t going to leave a man and his child out in the cold… no matter who that man and child were. “Just…” she sighed opening the door wider, letting him in and closing the door behind him as he took the child and carrier with him. Jess stayed silent as she followed him in, helping the baby out of it’s stroller and smiling at the child. She brought the baby to her guest bedroom, swaddling the kid before placing her on a makeshift crib on the bed with some pillows so she’d be safe. Waiting until the baby was asleep, Jess walked back to her living room with frustration present in her form.

“What the bloody hell do you want Kai? Because I want you out of here first thing in the morning. Do you need a phone? Want to call your sister? Or… I don’t know, your wife?”

Though she was angry and although the baby was fast asleep, Jessica’s voice didn’t raise. Rather - perhaps it was eerie to hear the calmness in her voice contrasted with the words leaving them.

@Littlefeets
@CerealKiller mentioned

3 Likes

Shorts Series: Hello Shay- 2031

Jess sighed, laying against the couch on her back attempting to find a comfortable position - which NO one told her would be this hard with a six and a half pound baby in her belly. Jess felt her little girl kick and scrunched her nose as she looked at her stomach “That was cute the first time, now it’s just rude kid,” Jess stated, poking her stomach back. Hey - if the kid could kick her stomach from the inside out, Jess could poke back. Maybe Jess would be nice if she inherited her kick - but Jess swore her baby had gotten Dori’s and that just wasn’t fair with him being a professional soccer player.

One and a half weeks - that’s how long it was until her due date and Jess had become used to the constant schedule of waking up, trying to get comfortable for a majority of the day until she got hungry and had to get up from the spot that she would never really find again, and eating the worst of food that she knew Dori didn’t approve of but hey - the more he disagreed the more she ate which made him shush really quickly. Overall it had been almost nine months and Jess wasn’t that big - which scared her a little but the doctor had explained it was proportionate to her size and that the baby was okay.

Currently, she had found herself in the kitchen - once again looking for something. She didn’t know what that something was but hey, last time she was in there she ended up cooking candy pasta and that wasn’t half bad. A soft smile met her lips as Dori came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her - apparently coming back from the gym. She moved her head so she could kiss him before turning around to face him. She watched as he looked down at her stomach, his hand navigating to it before muttering “Hey kid - she feeding you junk again huh?” Jess playfully punched Dori on the shoulder “Hey she’s eating good okay - I only wish my parents fed me half the stuff I have fed littleee… Andi?” Jess asked - the two trying out different names. And Andy would love if she named the kid after him… and Dan would hate it. Two birds with one stone or whatever right? Dori shook his head and Jess sighed. “We’re really going to have no name for her huh?” Jess asked with a soft frown though before he could say anything, Jess knew what she wanted to eat. “OO okay do we have any hot Cheetos?” Jess questioned - moving back towards the pantry but frowning when she didn’t see it. “Doooori do you mind going to buy hot Cheetos… and cheese… and a corn dog…and a slushie… OHH AND SOME NUGGETS?”

She saw the frown on Dori’s face but after a second, he kissed her - nodded, grabbed his keys, and went to get her oh-so-good food. Which would have been worth waiting for except after about 20 minutes of waiting, Jess felt a contraction - or something she could only guess would be a contraction because it hurt so bloody much. Look… she knew she should call Dori… but damn did she want those Cheetos. So instead… well… she called an Uber to the hospital. Grabbing the “go bag” that she and Dori made - let’s just say… it was an interesting ride in the Uber with her groaning in the back every few minutes or so. What? LOOK SHE TIPPED WELL OKAY.

It was about 10 minutes until they reached the hospital - the driver likely sweating and gunning it as much as he could. With a calmness that only Jess could have, she walked up to the receptionist with a smile. “Hello love, I…” she put her finger up, closing her eyes as another painful contraction hit and opened her eyes. “Long story short - since I doubt you want to hear about the drunken night where this happened - I think this child inside of me wants to come out now,”

It took a few seconds for someone to bring a wheelchair. and soon she was getting wheeled off to a private room. During this time, Jess saw her phone ringing - the caller ID showing that it was Dori. Picking up, Jess heard the worried voice of Dorian asking where she was. “Wait more important question - did you get what I asked you?” Jess asked immediately and when he told her he had, she smiled. “Okay… do me a big favor. Grab that stuff, go to your car, drive to the hospital, and meet me here since this child you put in me wants to come out today okay?”

“Wait wai… so your…” Thought Jess didn’t hear the last of what he had said as her phone died. Damn. Oh well. Getting to the room, Jess got the nurse’s help in getting settled in, asking the man to plug her phone in and get her a damn EPIDURAL. Which he kindly did. Yes, drugs. All the damn drugs. Thank you. Jess stated as another nurse came in to help her get changed and give her an epidural - thank god.

It was about 20 minutes since she came in and currently, she had 2 contractions, 4 nurses in and out of her room, 1 doctor checking and telling her she still had some time. She heard her phone beep to life and noticed about 32 missed calls from Dorian, 4 missed calls from Dan who probably noticed her name go into the hospital records the moment they did, 2 missed calls from Val and Andy, and 1 missed call from Jezebel. Not to mention apparently E-News had already posted a story about her getting to the hospital and giving birth to her first child. For fcks sake. After a few seconds of scrolling, Jess clicked Dori’s name to call him back but hearing ringing outside her door, Jess found a wide-eyed Dori as he walked to her side and wrapped his arms around her. “For fcks sake Jess, why didn’t you call me?”

She wrapped her arm around her fiancée’s neck, kissing his forehead. “because you were getting my food and that’s more important… wait… where’s my food Dori?” Something clearly obvious was that there was no food in Dori’s hand. The audacity.

It took three hours. Jess had apparently come early enough that she had some time but soon enough, Jess found herself holding Dori’s hand tightly as she pushed, and without missing a beat - Jess had a perfect little baby girl in her hands. There was something different in the way that Dori looked as he held their little girl… or little potato as he later called the girl. “What about Shay?” Dori asked and the moment he did, the girl coo’ed as if that was her name. “Welcome home Shay.”

@astxrism

And a few others mentioned like @Littlefeets and @CerealKiller

2 Likes

Life could change in an instant. In one instant, Jordan was Sadie’s everything and she was his as well. And the next… she looked at him like a stranger. Nevertheless, for Jordan, she was still his everything. Perhaps she always would be - after all, the two had lived a life together. For a long time, she remained his person. So sue Jordan if It was hard to watch a movie where he saw this past life where they were… different. Where there was so much love between the two that had since dissipated… at least for Sadie. Perhaps for Jordan, it never truly would. For him, that wasn’t how life worked. One was always told they had to move on. To go past the old, into a new life. A new… normal. Jordan tried but why did that mean a new normal wasn’t inclusive of Sadie. At least… the memories of her. Did that mean the dance didn’t confuse Jordan? No, that it did. Though Jordan’s features showed his usual smile, remiss of what had just occurred. His mind… and heart were racing. The way their bodies moved was automatic - filled with a broken history.

Lost in his own thoughts, Jordan barely comprehended what Sadie had murmured - a notion about their interview. Though it seemed he was saved by the bell… or rather, perhaps he couldn’t consider it saved to have that video of them dancing everywhere. A sigh left his lips in slight frustration as he watched the dance from another angle. It was different - doing it and watching it. But the chemistry was still clearly there and he knew what fans were about to say. Hearing her voice again, Jordan nodded at her question - turning the phone over towards her so she could see the dance. He opened twitter up, and found that the video was almost instantaneously going viral, showing that to her as well. “We should… try to get ahead of this and… I don’t know… maybe do a live to reassure fans that we’re just friends and it was just a fun little dance while the movie played? Nothing more?” Jordan asked Sadie, with his eyebrow raised. Though it hurt to mutter nothing more he knew, in her mind at least, that is exactly what it was. Nothing more than a dance to commemorate a reunion. With that said, Jordan nodded towards the exit - walking out of the theatre attempting not to distract the other cast members - soon followed by Sadie. “You ready?” Jordan asked. The real worry was always that when fans got these ideas of them getting back together - both of them were always hounded and he didn’t want… well he didn’t want their kids to get the wrong idea and lose hope.

Waiting but a second for her nod, Jordan smiled as he turned on Instagram live. “Phew - Hey everyone. How are you all doing today?” Jordan asked as his numbers attending the live instantaneously skyrocketed with most people online asking about the dance. “I’m with Sadieee hereee and I’m sure you all just saw the little dance we put on for our reunion. I hope everyone enjoyed it but I just wanted to tell you, with Sadie, that it was just a little bit of fun. Me and Sadie are still really good friends and love to mess around when we can,” Jordan said casually with a soft practiced smile. “So Sadie, how are you liking our reunion party so far?” Jordan asked, walking towards her so they could both be on the camera together.

@novella

2 Likes

Dorian DeLoughrey
{ Set of thoughts }

{ 1 | Meeting Amelia and Phoebe, 2021 }

Nervous - one word that could completely describe how Dorian was feeling on his way to see his sister and nieces, when he was there and while he was holding them. Ah, holding babies… Is it weird that Dorian has never held babies before? Never really played with babies or just… been close to them? So besides the obvious happiness he was feeling and this new responsibility, he was freaking out. One of the first things that crossed his mind was, how would I know which one is Phoebe and which one is Amelia? They are the same. Identical. But… aren’t all the babies the same? I swear they all do look the same. There was also a moment when he got a little bit scared for Elodie and Riker - what if they mix them up? Okay… that’d be funny, it’s not something he wouldn’t mind seeing but… How do parents do that? How do they know their little twins? A thought that in that moment made him wish he’d never have to go through that - having identical twins.

But actually seeing them, holding them… all those funny thoughts he had and worry he felt quickly disappeared, replaced with happiness and calmness. You’re so tiny, a smile on his face looking down at a sleepy girl… Phoebe? No… Who did Elodie say that was?

{ 2 | a night that changed everything for good, 2030 }

How should one feel about ending up in bed with an ex? Depends on way too many things, right? Maybe it would be easier to answer this: How should one feel about ending up in bed, a little bit tipsy, with an ex they never completely got over and still had a little hope of things working out in the end after letting everything that was on their mind for so many years out in the open? Great, huh? Amazing. That’s what Dorian would’ve told you if he wasn’t so lost in his thoughts. Or he would’ve told you it was scary because, well, he was scared. Scared of messing it up again. Scared of letting her do what she wanted and possibly simply letting her go again without fighting. That was mostly on his mind as he was there next to her, his arms wrapped around her. A mix of fear and bliss. Endless thoughts of it ending bad, being hurt all over again but also endless thoughts… a decision to make it work. Her explanation repeating in his head. His own words and this big secret he was holding all to himself… A big mess.

But her every little movement would bring him back to reality. Reality in which he was holding her again in a way he hasn’t for a long time, thinking this is all I really want. Thinking I’m not letting you be stupid again and do what you think is best for me, because this time it was finally his turn to act and fight.

{ 3 | first doctor’s visit, 2030 }

How can she tell anything by looking at a… blob on the screen? Did Dorian just refer to his baby as a blob on the screen. Yes, but was he wrong? Not in calling her that but figuring out how this whole ultrasound thing works? No… The doctor was still setting up everything but he was confused and super, super nervous so don’t judge. Tightly holding Jess’s hand he carefully listened to everything her doctor was saying since this was the first time they were there… Checking if everything was alright. And this was a rare time when he was completely silent. His heart skipping a beat hearing the doctor saying they are all ready. It’s fine. Everything is perfectly fine. He tried to convince himself but he didn’t need to because they soon found out that everything, in fact, was perfectly fine.

That was the moment when he fully understood what was happening. Holly sht, we’re having a baby… We ARE having a baby. But once again he only stayed silent not knowing how to react to it - he just looked up at Jess, bringing her hand he was so tightly holding to his lips.

{ 4 | Decorating the nursery, 2030 }

She looks so funny with a belly. Would she kill me if I said that? Yes? Sitting on the ground, Dorian was watching Jessica putting some things to the side after they finished painting one wall of their baby’s nursery. It’s not that it was funny… she’s just a tiny girl and he was still getting used to it - this new life, having her with him every day again… Her being pregnant. How much bigger would it get? How… how can women deal with that? His eyes glued to her, he was lost in his thoughts, very important questions going through his mind. How… no. No. Not thinking about that now.

Shaking those thoughts, there would always be a smile on his lips knowing how much things were gonna change, sitting in that room making it more real. Little girl. And his smile only growing the moment he’d meet Jessica’s eyes again as she turned to show him,

{ 5 | Holding Shay for the first time, 2031 }

There was an euphoric feeling throughout the whole birth - from coming to the hospital alone to Shay being born and seeing her for the first time, but it couldn’t compare to the moment he held his little girl for the first time. A little wrapped up potato, he thought right before taking her into his arms. Just a moment before he completely fell in love with her - couple of minutes of silence as he looked down at her little face, holding her so tightly against him. There were quiet ”hi”s here and there but what was he thinking about? That was hard to tell, even he didn’t know… a million of different things - from imagination taking her home to look at your little nose and lips aaand cheeks, you’re so perfect and I love you. A lot of I love yous that quickly turned into whispers, placing the softest kisses on top of her little head.

3 Likes

Malachi Azure

As Kai looked at Jess, he knew showing up there wouldn’t have been easy for her. Especially after the last time they saw each other, when he unknowingly stumbled across her being undercover, and it was clear that there wouldn’t be anything more between them. Seconds, minutes, it didn’t matter, they stood there until the silence was broken by Scarlet. He didn’t know what to say to Jess. Even though he made the decision to show up at her door, he had no idea what he was going to say to her. He looked to Scarlet then back to Jess when she asked if he had somewhere to sleep. He gave a slight shake of his head. “Not yet…” Though, he never would have expected that she would let him come in for the night. She let him in, and made sure Scarlet was safe and sound, snuggled in asleep. “Thank you.” For the first time, in Kai didn’t even know how long, he was able to simply let out a breath, knowing that his daughter was safe and nothing would happen to her.

It had been rough for Kai for a while. Guilt and self hate had built up so much over the years to a point that he couldn’t bury it any longer, which only added to the losses he had experienced that year, and now exhaustion was the icing on the cake. He didn’t have it in him to plan ahead for anything, even for a place to try and sleep. Not that he would’ve even slept much anyway. Between taking care of a newborn, and the way he couldn’t distract himself from his pain whenever he did manage to catch more than a couple minutes of sleep, he was running on fumes. He was exhausted physically, mentally, and emotionally. He didn’t have it in him to fight, especially not when Jess had every right to be mad at him. “I’m sorry Jess, I know I shouldn’t have come. And no, I don’t need to call anyone, especially not Evangeline. I don’t want her to have any idea where I am, and Akielah knew I would come here…” Kai let out a sigh, running a hand through his hair, which would have left it visible that there was now only one ring left on that hand, the ring Jess had given him on his wedding day. He never expected he would have a chance of anything with her again, but that ring was a reminder of a different time, a better time. It was a reminder to himself of who he wished he could be, and what he should have done. “I… I don’t even know why I thought coming here was a good idea… I just… I wanted to see you. But I… I wasn’t thinking…”

@benitz786

2 Likes

10 minute date - Short - 2014

Crush. Yep. That’s what Jordan Williams had. A BIG fat crush on Jezebel Sloane. Not that she had ever noticed, however. Or maybe she had… oh god how embarrassing. For over a year, Jordan used to stumble over his words… or even physically stumble when he was in her presence. Yeah… let’s just say that time he tripped over his own feet on the bleachers during that soccer game wasn’t… a great look. Especially as it brought laughter from most of the student body and just a slight look of pity from Jezebel Sloane. God the embarrassment within Jordan couldn’t be fathomed that day.

But those days were over… the days where he used to eat coconut desserts knowing he was allergic just to have a moment… a split second where he could talk to Jezebel. No… now they were friends. Real friends. Though the circumstances of their friendship were… probably one better kept in the safety of his own head - the way she let him hide in her house still bringing a soft smile to his lips. Not to mention that… well… incident in the bathroom that perhaps was better left forgotten. Though the fact that Jezebel’s mother had a strong dislike for him still presented some issues. Either way, with more than a little encouragement from his best friend, Elodie DeLoughrey, Jordan was finally going to do it. He was finally going to ask Jezebel Sloane out.

Well… let’s just say that didn’t turn out like he hoped - as seen by the way he was sadly slumped against the wall thinking about how Jezebel gave him a sad look and told him how… she just didn’t have the time to date… words soon followed by her schedule as she explained she barely had 15 minutes to spare nowadays as her mother basically packed her schedule with extracurriculars and a curfew of when she had to be home by.

Perhaps in another life - Jordan Williams would have given up that day. Though, saddened in that hallway - Jordan was soon graced with the company of his best friend who seemed to be checking up on him and how it went. It went terrible. Which is what Jordan had told Elodie - though she simply retorted that technically, Jezebel hadn’t said no. Which… okay fine, Elo was right. Jez hadn’t said no but she also hadn’t said yes.

What formulated the idea that cultivated over the next week was, without a doubt, Elodie’s doing. Because over that next week, Jordan watched Jezebel - attempting to figure out when her longest break was and found that it was during her walk home - a departure which took exactly 10 minutes and 43 seconds (give or take). And the second he knew that - he set his plan into motion.

On a fateful Friday afternoon, the minute the class bell rang for his Algebra class - Jordan was off, walking next to his friend Jezebel with a soft smile and a twinkle in his eyes. “Let me take you on a date Jezebel, please.” Jordan asked, a single rose in his hand which he found brought a soft smile on her lips. He could see Jezebel start to argue, though he stopped her in her tracks. “Just… trust me okay. Give me the next 10 minutes of your time while you walk home,” Jordan asked. Perhaps it was the whimsical nature of Jordan’s question… or maybe something else… but thankfully she… agreed. The moment he did, Jordan took her hand and he was off, walking her towards the streets she usually took home - but instead of walking straight there - Jordan had prepared various stops along the way.

The first of these stops was a small little family-owned restaurant who, with Jordan’s boyish begging, had agreed to his outrageous request of placing a small curb-side table for their date. Pulling Jezebel’s chair, he ushered her to sit down before taking the seat across from her smiling as she tried to tell him she really only had 10 minutes. “I know” he said with a small grin. The moment they sat down, a survey immediately came with a cobb salad for both of them. "So debate team tournament next week right? How are you feeling? Jordan asked as the server came to take away their plates after Jezebel had no more than one bite and Jordan hadn’t taken any. Within another second, another server came with their next plates - telling the two it was chicken parmesan. Jordan grinned at his date as she told him about the upcoming tournament, though pausing with the appearance of the server to ask the man “Do you mind if we have the check? We have a movie we’re trying to catch in…” Jordan started, checking his watch “23 seconds” . The waiter said of course, with a knowing smile, and Jordan took the check “So you had the cobb salad and the main course and I really just had water so do you have this” he asked jokingly before pulling his wallet out as he placed the money inside “I’'m joking Jez,” he added as Jezebel laughed and took a few last bites of her food.

Standing up, he thanked the waiters as he took Jez’ hand and walked forward - calling for a taxi that happened to be near them and opening the door for her as he ran to the other side. Jordan ran to the other side telling the driver 876th Ballen street which was a few feet from where they stood - leaving them in front of a technology store with TVs in glass cases and two chairs sitting outside of it with popcorns on the seats. As the two sat down, the trailer for Mean Girls started playing. The instant it did, Jordan started giving commentary on the movie, TINA FEY she’s from MICHIGAN," he laughed, raising his eyebrows at the cafeteria set up which kind of reminded him of their own school. “I think I have ESPN or something, Jez”. he added, quoting the movie. As the trailer came to an end, Jordan joked about never having seen the actual movie before calling for the taxi again - having them drive back towards the restaurant they had been at a second earlier, however, now there was dessert set out for the two of them - Jordan, once again, opening Jezebel’s door so they could sit down and eat for approximately 10 seconds before the waiters came out with two doggie bags for both of them. Finally, Jordan lead Jezebel back to the taxi as the driver took them a few feet from Jezebel’s house. This time, however, once the two were out - Jordan looked at his watch with a soft smile muttering “And that’s… our date… had to cut out some time for dessert so I had to drop the first kiss from the itinerary,” Jordan joked as he walked her closer to her door, though after a second with Jez explaining she could be maybe… a little late, Jordan leaned in softly and kissed the girl he had a crush on for more years than he could fathom. And honestly, the kiss they shared that day didn’t dissipate those feelings… if anything, his feelings felt stronger. Feelings that stayed with him for the next few years as the two became a couple and even after Jordan left. The honest truth about all of it being that Jezebel Sloane truly did have Jordan’s heart and perhaps she always had.

@Littlefeets

2 Likes

Shorts Series: Alternate Universe - Kai’s What If - 2037/2038

He looked… different. Jessica had seen Kai various times throughout the years and he never… looked like that. Looked so… broken. But broken or not, Jessica Pierce was p!ssed at the man in front of her. More frustrated than she could ever truly explain. The thing was… it didn’t matter how many years passed between them. Malachi Azure had destroyed her more times than she could ever truly explain. Though… she was trying to keep it together for the child sleeping in the other room. Listening to his words, she sighed. It wasn’t an excuse and honestly… his “sorry’s” meant nothing at this point. A little too late… and a little too much pain. Perhaps there was even a slight frustration that someone she considered her friend, Akielah, had told Kai where she was. However… that did bring to question why. After all, Akielah wouldn’t have just given him her location without reason. Though… with his next statement - Jess didn’t really have a chance to respond as she heard a knock on her door. Giving Kai one last look of utter frustration, Jess walked over to open it and her frown was still apparent when she saw the Chinese food delivery guy with her food. Telling the man to give her a second, Jess got her money and paid for it - bringing the food inside and putting it on her kitchen island. “I don’t… honestly Kai I don’t even care anymore. You’re right - you clearly weren’t thinking coming here because sorry doesn’t fix you screwing me over again and again.” Jess sighed, trying to ease a growing headache.

“Feel free to eat the food, take a shower, change, whatever… I don’t care… I’m going to sleep.” she whispered - making her way to the bedroom without another word and closing her door behind her. The minute it was closed - she felt her body lean against it - all the way to the floor where she sat with her head in her hands. She was tired… and honestly, she didn’t know if she could take it again. For years - Kai had taken what was left of her heart and slowly crushed it bit by bit. And… well… if she was being honest, there was truly nothing left of her to crush. She already felt hollow for so many years… after losing her own kids… nothing ever felt okay. She just… felt empty.

Jess didn’t know when she finally pulled herself up and onto the bed but she did know she had fallen asleep - exhaustion creeping in. Though, crying woke her up at 3:34 AM. Her eyes opened as the crying got louder and she heard someone trying to calm a baby in the other room. It seemed it wasn’t a dream… he wasn’t a dream. It wouldn’t be surprising if he was… it wasn’t the first time. In any case, after about five minutes - jess found herself standing up and walking outside and towards the other bedroom. Jess stood there for a few seconds - outside of his door listening to the crying. She didn’t know if Kai knew what he was doing… but either way, she found herself gently knocking and entering the room where the man was cradling the little girl looking… more exhausted than before. "Do you need help? " Jess asked, her eyes pointed towards the child.

@Littlefeets - not my best but I’m so tired rn

2 Likes

After looking at it through Jordan’s phone, Sadie’s eyes then fell down to her own, onto the usually avoided app, Twitter. And there it was, the first three rows on trending occupied by ‘Work It’, ‘Work It Dance’… and ‘Sadie and Jordan’. It had been a while since their names were together on the trending page, the last real time perhaps even being their divorce, and then occasionally cropping back up during what would have been their anniversary. But now, Sadie was here again, scrolling through the thousands of tweets commenting on their chemistry, the way they were looking at each other, and the fact they should ‘get back together immediately’. Did this strengthen the hope that had began to arise? Sadie couldn’t deny that it had, and maybe a part of her hoped this would… trigger some sort of long-awaited conversation, since she knew Jordan was looking at the same thing.

Though Sadie soon realised she may needed to accept what the reality was when Jordan’s first thought was to tell the fans that they were just friends and “Nothing more,” She couldn’t help repeating, feeling the gravity of the words by hearing them from both of their voices. If that was how he felt, then that was what it was. There was a small, easily missed moment of hesitation, knowing that his suggestion may be shutting down more than just fan assumptions. But if that was what he wanted… well, no, that clearly was what he wanted, and she shouldn’t have been as surprised as she was. “Yeah, yes we should, definitely, yeah. We know how far they can go with stuff that didn’t mean…” Sadie trailed off as she realised where the sentence had taken her. “Yeah we should probably… probably shut down any… assumptions or rumours or something, right.” Though the last word fell out almost as a question.

Just as she stopped talking, he got up from his seat. Oh, right now? They were doing it right now, already? Jordan was wasting no time to clear up any rumours. Which was fine because that was completely what she wanted too. Sadie stood moments after, following Jordan out of the theatre until they were alone. Jordan’s phone screen switched from the suspecting tweets to a ready-to-start live to shut them down. She gave a the small nod he was waiting for to hit the button to make the current moment visible to the public eye. While off camera, Sadie allowed herself to look at him, to watch the same effortless ease he had in the Work It interview. Thankfully, Jordan interrupted any visible reaction Sadie could have had to the ‘really good friends’ phrase by switching the camera to her, unintentionally revealing to her the live stream of comments that her eyes couldn’t help flicking down to.

jordie.love sadie and jordan on a live together omg omg omg

abbielane jordan’s acting skills excelling here

katiebell they are so in love it’s too obvious

“Yeah, it’s going amazing, and it’s been great to have a chance for us all to see each other again, dancing and joking around just like old times!” Sadie exclaimed with her own rehearsed smile, remembering to also look at the camera, which then brought her attention to the questions section of the comments, so that the conversation can divert from Sadie’s tiptoeing over eggshells. “Madison21.Wright asks you, Jordan, how it is seeing Liza and Keiynan again?” Sadie read out, then turning back to him, carefully selecting one of the only questions that hadn’t been asking… the obvious.

@.benitz786 Jordan Williams

2 Likes

Dorian DeLoughrey
{ Not a happy daughter | 2035 }

It would be a lie to say Dorian wouldn’t believe you if you told him he’d have troubles with his daughter’s teacher because in the eyes of his daughter and other kids at school she was “coming onto him”. He would believe in that, he was Dorian DeLoughrey after all, but he would also hope that would never happen. But oh was he wrong because there was this one teacher making it all unnecessarily uncomfortable for him… Miss. Robins.

Getting out of his car that was parked in front of Shay’s school and taking a few steps, his gaze traveled around the school grounds looking for his little girl until he heard a voice greeting him from the side and something about being the one who picked up Shay for two weeks straight now? A friendly smile met his lips, being face to face with a teacher he’s been seeing every time he’d come. “Yes, just…making it easier for my wife,” Dorian was quick to reply, shoving his hands into his pockets and keeping his distance, making sure to put a little emphasis on the wife part. Yes, he has been the one picking up Shay every day for two weeks now and he has noticed a friendlier behaviour from her teacher. He has noticed hair twirls and subtle touches, longing stares and if he wasn’t married he would enjoy that, but he was… so he didn’t enjoy it nor did he think it was professional. But the last thing he needed or wanted to deal with was having bad relations with the woman just because of Shay, not himself, he wouldn’t care about that. “Causing trouble? Shay?” He tried to change the subject and avoid talking about himself with a teacher, once again looking around until he felt a hand on his shoulder, making him look down immediately. Another forced smile, even a laugh when miss Robins decided to joke about it and end it with something along the lines of “oh, she is incredible but there are some things we could talk about, I could arrange a meeting if you’d like that”. “I’ll talk to my wife about it, I’m sure she’d be interested,” being his first response and from what he could see, not the one she was expecting… but there goes Shay, saving the day. “There you areee,” a genuine smile this time, seeing his little girl running up to him and acting, just a bit, weird? He didn’t think much about it thought, instead he simply said bye to the teacher and let Shay drag him back to the car. Helping her into her car seat and as any other father who noticed something strange, asked if everything was alright to what he got a simple nod.

What do you think went through Dorian’s mind when he got a call from Shay’s school… or Jessica telling him to go there because Shay has kicked her teacher? You’d think he was mad? Well, he was, yes, but he was also highly entertained by it. Of course he knew nothing about it, he had no idea what really happened or why she did it but knowing that little girl it was a good kick and for a good reason. Something young Dorian would probably find himself doing but that didn’t mean he would show that in front of Shay, no. “I’m so sorry,” Dorian’s first words as he entered the office, giving miss Robins an apologetic look. His gaze landed on Shay frowning, her little arms crossed as he took a seat next to her but quickly shifted his attention back to her teacher. “I got a call from my wife and I don’t… What happened? I’m sure there has been a misunderstanding?” Dorian started, watching as Robins stood up and walked closer to his side, leaning against her desk. Again starting on a positive note and praising his daughter with a sweet smile before explaining what actually happened. “It would be best if Shay waits outside…”
“Wha- no…” At this point getting slightly frustrated with the teacher, he turned away from her to face his daughter, calming down for her and softly starting with, “Shay… why did you do that?”

Gently taking his little hand in hers as he waited for her answer and tried to meet her eyes, he noticed tears slowly rolling down her cheeks before she started speaking. And when she did that frustration he was feeling completely disappeared, his heart breaking connecting this with the way she has been acting recently and everything else he noticed… not just with her. “Shay…” whispering, Dorian quickly got up and picked up his daughter, tightly holding her against his chest and only with “I think we’re done here, thank you,” left the office. Finding himself in an empty hallway, he sat down on a bench with Shay on his lap and frowned before kissing the top of her head, starting with - “Baby, hey… look at me.” Lifting up her chin, he tried to give her a sweet smile and wipe away the tears on her cheeks. "Do you know who daddy loves more than anything on this whole world? Hm? You… and your little sister… and your mommy. I love you three the most and nothing can ever change that. " Once again pulling her back to him, he tightly wrapped his arms around her. “I don’t know why you are thinking about that but you have the best mom and no one can ever replace her.”

@benitz786 don’t be sad Shy

1 Like

Jezebel Mallory Parker

2020 - Around the time Laurel first went home

How can such a tiny being cause so much fear? It didn’t matter that the doctors had given the ok. There Jezebel was bringing Laurel home from the hospital. Of course, Jezebel wasn’t alone, and she would always have her family to count on, but that didn’t change the fact that from that day forward, she was the one responsible for everything. Even with people she had to support her, there was a part of her that was still on her own. While Laurel was in the hospital, unless there was something she had going on, or Daniel pulled her away, she was there with her. Each day, it would be her taking care of her daughter. Mikel… he wasn’t there like Jezebel was. Jezebel knew what it was like growing up without a relationship with her father, so Jezebel wanted Laurel to have that, but it was Mikel’s life. She couldn’t force him to be around. If he wanted to see Laurel or not, it was on him, he could be as involved as he wanted. He would always be her father, but he wouldn’t be the one raising her. Jezebel would be there for Laurel for everything. As the summer came to an end and everyone seemed to have left for school, or traveling in Mikel’s case, it was just Jezebel and Laurel. On their own, just the two of them, Jezebel couldn’t deny that she was scared out of her mind. Something could happen and Laurel could get hurt, Jezebel could do any number of things wrong for her, and did she even have it in her to be a good mother? It’s not like Jezebel grew up with a good example, if anything she grew up seeing what not to do. However, even with her fears, she could hold her little girl, looking at her sweet face and feel like, at least for a little while, that she could do it. She would do anything to make sure Laurel grew up happy and healthy. Jezebel may have been 19 years old, but even if Laurel had been an accident, she would never be a mistake.

@benitz786 - Dan mentioned
@Madilnel - Mikel mentioned

2 Likes

Dorian DeLoughrey
{ Alone with kids and… Emily | 2036 }

”Heeeyyy… are you free to fly over?” With little Aidan crying in his arms, Dorian called the other person he knew could help him after his own mother didn’t pick up his calls in this urgent situation. His sister. And what was so urgent? Well, Dorian has been all alone with three kids for a week now since Jessica left to work on a story and things were… not as easy as he thought they would be… not even after raising two girls. But to be fair Jessica was always there before so this was the first time he had to do it all alone and he had no idea what he was doing wrong. Yes, he knew how to take care of a baby by now but not how to make that baby stop crying after everything he’d tried. Moral of this whole story - don’t let your wife leave you alone with a baby. Not when you’re like Dorian.

Davina was usually often around to help with all of their kids but not this time - Dorian claimed he didn’t need any help and he just wanted to spend his time alone with kids, knowing Jessica won’t be gone for too long. But oh was he wrong. It was hell taking them all out to do something together, taking them out for ice cream, to go to the playground, shopping. With one hyperactive daughter and other that wanted to do everything her sister did, it was hard to follow their every move while taking care of a baby. Or loading up the trunk of his car with groceries. ”Come here,” Dorian turned to the shopping cart filled with bags and two little girls inside and picked up Zoe, right after placing baby Aidan in his car seat. “Dadddd, can I help you?” Referring to the groceries and bags she was playing with, Shay asked with a grin on her face making her sister do the same thing. “I want… to help…”
”You’ll help next time, okay? ” Dorian started with a soft smile, already helping Zoe with her own seat. Knowing exactly how that was going to end - in tears and… more tears. But that would only slow them down and he wanted to get home as soon as possible. ”Hey, hey, no crying. You’ll help me next time I promise, we just have to get home quickly, ” giving her a kiss, he closed the door with a sigh, still hearing her quiet sobs. ”Okay… let’s go,” looking at Shay, Dori whispered before pushing the cart to the back of his car, letting her help him - placing bags in the trunk as she struggled to pick them up and hand them to him. ”Dorian?” A voice he heard from behind making him stop for a second, taking a wild guess of who that might be… he knew that voice pretty well but he was, maybe, hoping his guess was wrong.

”I can’t believe it’s you! What a small world,” but he was right and he was standing right in front of Emily Dalton. Was she even still Dalton? He had no idea and honestly, he did not care. But he tried to be nice to her over the years when she was trying to stay in touch with him… small world, huh? The girl moved to Miami right after him so he did not believe in small worlds. ”Hi… Yes. Uhm… How have you been?” Dorian started following her gaze and noticing that almost forced smile as she was looking at Shay. But she quickly looked back at him and stepped forward to give him a friendly hug, resting her hands on his shoulders. ”Wonderful, and you?" Pulling back and turning to close the trunk, he looked at his daughter who seemed visibly uncomfortable and not very happy… just like him. ”Fine-” "So that’s your daughter? What a little cutie you are,” interrupting him as she noticed he was looking at his little girl in the cart, she walked over to her, gently placing her hand on her little cheek and sweetly smiling at her, making Shay slightly pull back and look at her dad, speaking up, “Can we gooo dad?”
”And your… wife?” But Emily was quick to continue, looking back at Dorian as well and keeping the smile on. Her gaze shifting to the car as she heard another child crying… maybe giving her a wrong idea. She couldn’t see Jessica and it seemed like all of his kids were there so… where was she? Why wasn’t she with them? Wouldn’t she help? ”Working. Thanks for asking but we have to go,” Dorian mumbled, picking up Shay and turning to face Emily again, pushing a cart towards her. ”Can you please help me with this and put it back? I’m in a rush, thank you. Nice seeing you,” he quickly added, without another word and put Shay in her seat before going to his side and leaving Emily standing there alone.

What was harder, getting home and bringing everything inside or what he did with Shay earlier? Well, both were quite hard. First he had to bring the kids inside and trust Shay with looking after Aidan as he went back to the car and picked up all their groceries and then come back inside to… Aidan crying. ”What’s wrong, buddy?” A slight frown met his lips as he placed the bags on the table and walked over to his son as little Zoe immediately ran up to the table to find a lolly her dad bought her. He was… hungry? Yes, that was Dorian’s guess so he went to the kitchen, holding his son as he started heating up… almond milk. Dorian tried to do this a long time ago - while he was getting all the groceries he got almond milk for the baby since he only drinks almond milk. What he didn’t know is that babies can’t drink that, there was this… thing… Dorian didn’t pay much attention to when Jessica tried to explain how it works… well Dorian thought it was just Jessica being a little health hater and blocked that whole conversation out of his mind. Wrong move, because now he found himself struggling with Aidan once again as he wouldn’t stop crying, no matter what Dorian was doing and no matter how hard he was trying - why he was on the phone with his sister, finally admitting he did need help.

@benitz786

2 Likes

Elodie May Taylor-DeLoughrey
{ Month two of Elodie being away | August, 2039 }

Elodie’s phone stopped ringing, basically all the time, a while ago. It’s been more than a month since she stopped constantly getting calls and texts she was so effortlessly ignoring. Effortlessly… no. It’s been two moths of hell, staring at her phone as watched the calls end, her phone light up and then go black again… just not knowing what to do. A whole month and a half of her hiding at her parents’ home and avoiding everyone, even her mother who had no idea what was happening, just that she wasn’t supposed to tell anyone her daughter was there. Not even her own family. And what was going through Elodie’s mind? A lot. Same old things that were bothering her before she left, things she had no idea why they were bothering her. Why she was feeling so down all the time plus feeling so guilty about just leaving but… she didn’t know what do to. She still doesn’t know what to do.

And it’s already been two months of that but she was back to work, she has been working for two weeks now, mostly from home since she could do that but there were days when she’d leave the house and just drive herself to that big building. Waste her time staring at papers, wishing she was back home… but what home? What was home at this point? It felt like she didn’t have one, felt like she couldn’t go back to her real home, where her husband and kids were. On top of everything she was felling that was only making her more scared. ”If it isn’t Elodie DeLoughrey,” a familiar voice making her turn around as she was walking across a parking lot, towards her car. Familiar British accent and familiar face… taking her a second to figure out who was the man standing in front of her but when she did a sweet smile appeared on her lips. ”Mark! I can’t believe it,” saying through a chuckle, she watched him walk closer to her and very quickly pull her in for a hug. An old college friend. It’s been a while since she’d seen someone she used to see almost every day so many years ago and if she didn’t have so much on her plate she’d enjoy this little reunion. But now all she wanted to do was just get in her car and leave. Which she tried to do, ”I’m so happy to see you again, wow… But I’m kind of in a rush-” ”Do you… want to grab a coffee?” Tried to do and failed, Mark cutting her off with a cheeky smile and pointing towards a cafe across the street. And if you know Elodie, you know she doesn’t know how to say no even if she really doesn’t want to do something. Sure she’d start with, ”I would love to but I have to-” ”Half an hour? Come on, I was hoping to see this famous Elodie DeLoughrey everyone here keeps talking about and now she wants to say no?” Ending it with a simple ”Sure.”

”It sure sounds like a dream job,” Mark replied, a big smile stuck on his face from the moment they sat down and got their coffee. Mainly talking about work and what they’ve both accomplished, why Mark was in Beryl in the first place. A business trip, what else would it be? ”Mhm, it really is,” Elodie sweetly replied, lightly nodding her head as the conversation shifted to her and her father’s business. And for once in two months she actually felt… relaxed. Minutes of forgetting about everything wrong in her life simply because she was with someone who wasn’t involved in it at all. ”What else could I expect from you, DeLoughrey. Always so set on it,” a little change of attitude making her instantly uncomfortable, noticing the look he was giving her. Taylor-Deloughrey,” she quickly corrected him, shifting her gaze to the side as she brought the cup up to her lips. But did that change anything? Not really. The man straightened up and rested his elbows on the table, ever so slightly leaning forward. ”Oh, I apologize. I didn’t know you were still with…” ”Riker, yes. Still married, still have kids,” She continue what he started, forcing a smile as she put the cup down. A conversation that reminded her of what was happening, making it start hurting all over again. ”Twins, right?” ”Four kids now, actually,” she whispered, avoiding meeting his eyes which could… give a wrong impression. Maybe he’d think she wasn’t happy with that life or her marriage, why else would she be so uncomfortable all of a sudden? ”Four, really? And you look better than ever,” probably what he was thinking considering what he said last. ”Yes. Twins, son and a little baby. She is… She is perfect. Her name is Lexie and she is… 4 months old now. They are all perfect. And my husband, he is wonderful…” A more genuine smile appearing on her lips, talking about her family after such a long time… but talking about that once again made her sad. A reason why she looked at the time and quickly took out her wallet, leaving some money on the table, ”I’m sorry, I really have to go. Here… coffee is on me, I’ll see you around,” with that she calmly walked out of the cafe and as soon as she was far away, she rushed to her car and slammed the door, letting the tears start falling.

2 Likes

Phoebe Renee Taylor-DeLoughrey
{ Young Phoebe | 2034 }

A 12 year old Phoebe was lying on the ground in her sister’s room, listening to her reading a book for their class. Twirling a strand of her hair between her fingers as she stared at the ceiling… instead of actually listening to the story, she was counting the diamonds on the chandelier. ”Wait what? Can you read that again, I wasn’t listening,” Phoebe mumbled, covering her mouth as a loud yawn escaped her lips. This is what they’d usually do, what Phoebe would ask Amelia to do - read a book for school since she always loved books. Amelia would read and Phoebe would simple listen, both being ready for their class then. It’s not that Phoebe didn’t like reading… well, she really didn’t, but her dyslexia was making it slightly hard for her to focus on it and finish everything on time, hence Amelia always being there to save the day. ”Or… can we stop here? I’m bored, we can continue later,” with a loud sigh this time, Phoebe rolled to her stomach, resting her forehead on her hands. ”Aaand go to the beach now! Do you want to?! Come on, beach!” Phoebe exclaimed and straightened up, her face lightening up just thinking about something that was actually fun and not tiresome. ”Beach!” She repeated, getting up and jumping on the bed next to her sister, snatching the book out of her hands and closing it without thinking about the page they were on. No bookmark, nothing. Let’s just… hope Amie remembers. ”You pick matching swimsuits and I’ll go ask dad to take us surfing. Oh, I love when we’re on the same page,” a huge grin on her face as she got off the bed and ran out of the room and down the stairs.

”DAD,” with excitement in her voice, she called out for her father the moment she reached the last step, moving towards the living room only to hear laughters coming from the kitchen. He father and mother laughing, to be precise. Slowly and quietly reaching the kitchen now, she leaned against the door frame, looking at her parents making something to eat. Or just her dad making something as her mother had her arms wrapped around him. There was a soft smile on Phoebe’s lips, just looking at the scene in front of her. It was almost always like that, what Phoebe got used to, her parents being happy every time they were around each other and she loved that. Loved seeing them like that. ”Lasagna?” She soon spoke up, walking up to them and leaning against the kitchen island to see what they were doing. Of course being right. ”But Amie wants to go to the beach. Can we go now or… I… Amie and I don’t want to wait…” She said, putting on a fake pout and looking up at Riker. ”Can we go surfing now? This will take foreeeever to bake but if we go time will pass quickly, pleaseee,” she slowly continued, taking steps backwards with that same pout and stopping at the door to wait for his answer. But instead of her father, Elodie was the first to say ”Take them, I’ll be here with Xander.” Words that made Phoebe grin again and turn to run up the stairs and into Amie’s room. ”Ready?”

3 Likes

When Elio Met Lenora – Feb 2036 - a series

Sunday. Today was Sunday. Elio was exhausted from the week and even yesterday, Saturday, he had no down time. He likes to keep himself busy though. The busier he is, the less he is alone. Sienna knew he hated being alone and instead of letting him have a rest day she convinced him to follow her around the stores in town. It wasn’t hard to convince him though. It was either that or stay home and help their mom set up for the dinner party she was throwing for all the donors at the college his dad coached at. Sienna and he were expected to be there tonight, but party planning and decorating was not his deal. He was slightly surprised Sienna wasn’t staying to help their mom out, she usually did but when Elio asked her why she wasn’t, she said she had nothing to wear tonight. This caused a hard roll of his eyes since he knew how exaggerated that was. At this point, she had two walks in sized closets for her clothes alone and another for just shoes.

It was February meaning they were coming towards the end of their freshman year in only a few months. Elio pushed himself to the point of exhaustion this year, but this would only be the beginning for him he knew. He was the only freshman to start on the football team which put a lot of pressure on his shoulders. He had planning for varsity football his whole life. Well, his dad and him have been. He waved to Sienna, who was going to a shop a few storefronts away, she waved back with a nod before disappearing into the door of yet another overpriced store. It was her thing though and he knew how happy fashion made her, just like football did for him. They always had this special bond. They were there to always support one another’s passions. They also were incredibly protective of one another. This little wave and nod that took place was a familiar one. It was acknowledgment of where the other is and will be. Their whole family abided by this unspoken signal actually.

Elio leaned against a bench on the side of the road. He looked around at the people carrying their new goodies in large bags. A few girls his age coming out of a coffee shop, a mom and daughter admiring their new scarf that had been purchased, a teen aged male holding a small plastic bag that had the logo of the local jewelry store and a girl inside a store across the street. The alarms of the store started going off as she tried to exit the doors. He could see her eyes widen right away which caused him to stand for some reason and start crossing the street. A car honking at him and yelling at him to “get the hell out of the way you dumbass!” As he sped walked over to the high-end store, he heard her staggering words out and the worker asking her to come to the back with her or else they would need to call security. Something took Elio over and he let out a little laugh while walking close to the blonde who was clearly in trouble. He placed his hand gently on the small of her back while “Hey babe,” left his lip to this complete stranger. The worker raised an eyebrow at him, but Elio looked away from her as she crossed her arms over chest. “Were you on your way to show this to me? Sorry it took so long for me to find a parking spot!” He came up with a lie on the spot as he looked down at blonde, he stood holding. “Whatever it is, I’m sure you will look amazing in it!” He winked at the stranger.

She was beautiful. Her blonde hair fell just right over her shoulders and framed her heart shaped face. She had a set of blue eyes that weren’t twinkling but instead had a depth to him that made him want to learn more. Her lips were plush, and Elio thought for a second how he wanted to feel them on his own. He looked away quickly and back to the worker. “Let’s ring this up and pay, yeah?” He suggested but started walking to the cash register and motioned with his free hand which way he was walking for this stranger he was helping out to come with. He didn’t know why he was helping her. She was clearly trying to steal something, something very expensive. Why was she? He stuck his credit card into the reader and signed the machine before the lady handed him a bag with the item placed inside of it, wrapped in tissue paper. She was hesitant still, but she wished them a good rest of their day. He walked out of the store, carrying the bag in his hand. He walked until they were out of view of the store and then stopped, turning to the stranger.

“This belongs to you.” He said to her as his arm extended to hand her the bag. “I’m Elio, your very own superman I guess.” He chuckled to himself while letting his hand run through his hair. It was longer right now because of the off season of football. He was planning to get a haircut before the school year got out and summer rolled around. “I should be going,” He told her as he saw Sienna walk out of the store across the street. She started looking around for him and he didn’t want her to get worried. “Catch you later fake girlfriend.” He wanted to say more but nothing else came out. How stupid he seemed to her! Why couldn’t he have gotten something smoother out. He questioned to himself as he walked back to Sienna. “Who is she?” asked sienna with a petering smirk on her own face as she nudged him in the stomach with her elbow.

Watch season 2 episode 4 of One Tree Hill for visual idea!

3 Likes

Dorian DeLoughrey
{ Shay gets lost, there was also a dog | 2035 }

Why was Dorian in the mall with his girls while Jessica was alone at home? Who knows. Not me… okay, maybe I do. They were expecting little Aidan and there is no such thing as too many baby clothes. Unlike Zoe who got Shay’s clothes, Aidan was the first little boy in the family so they didn’t have that many things for him. And Jessica trusted Dorian so much that she let him go to the mall alone with their girls. Or she just wasn’t feeling well… Don’t even think about questioning his style. It’s pretty good.

With Zoe on his shoulders, he walked around the huge mall holding Shay’s hand. Listening to her begging him to go and see some dogs. He had a whole plan - where they would go, how much time they were going to spend there and where they would go to get some food, which was always the most important part of their little trips but his plans often changed because of his daughters. If you asked a teenage Dorian to change his plans for someone he’d tell you no but now, there was nothing that would make him happier than taking Shay to play with some dogs. After they get everything they need. That was when he heard his name, two young girls appearing in front of him with bright smiles, asking for a photo. This was what Dorian was used to at this point, a part of his career he didn’t mind at all. A part of his career he loved the most when he started making a name for himself, before getting married. ”Yes, of course," his wide smile matching theirs, he was quick to reply, letting go of Shay’s hand to adjust little Zoe who was not happy about the situation. He has noticed that many times, but he could never say no to his fans. Out of a habit and simply because he wanted to be nice to them. Shocker, huh? It was a short moment of him not paying attention to his kids that never seemed… dangerous, before this day.

”Have a nice day," his last words to the last person who was in the line to take a photo with him, a smile spread across his face he turned around to take Shay’s hand but… Shay wasn’t there. She wasn’t anywhere he could see her from where he was standing. It was just him and Zoe who was now in his hands, hugging her tightly while his gaze hectically travelled across the mall. And Dorian just stood there, for a whole minute, hoping he would see her behind every person that passed by but that was not the case. Did he just let his daughter walk away? Did… did something… much worse happen? That’s when he really felt panic and started walking around, looking for Shay while somehow managing to not show he was worried. Just to not upset Zoe… and that was the hardest thing he ever had to do because he was terrified.

”Sorry, have you seen a little girl walking around alone?" he asked every person he bumped into, hoping to hear a positive answer but no. They all just kept walking, shaking their head. Fck." A mumble, his grip on Zoe tightening. Not even a mall security guy could help him but Dorian didn’t really give him a chance to, the moment he heard no he just kept walking and looking around. A mistake? Probably. If anyone could help him it would be that guy but Dorian was too scared to just for a second stop and think what he had to do. Until he saw a pet store. It was worth trying, Shay… she said she wanted to go and see dogs, she had to be there. Not that he thought she was there, she just had to be there or Dorian would completely lose it. That’s when he finally saw her, a loud sight escaping his lips as he ran to the little girl playing with a dog and pulled her into his chest, hugging the way he has never hugged her, or anyone, before. ”Shay don’t… ever… do that again," he was trying hard but it was clear that his voice was shaky, that he was shaking. Gently placing a kiss on her forehead, he looked down at her, cupping her little cheeks. ”Jesus…" a whisper before he hugged her again, with his other hand pulling crying Zoe to his side and gently placing a kiss on top of her head. A little dog now running around the three of them. ”You like him, huh?" Forcing a smile that would’ve come naturally if just seconds ago he didn’t have to think about looking at the missing child headlines, Dorian sat down on the ground. With little Zoe on his lap, he felt the biggest relief seeing his older daughter was fine.

@benitz786

1 Like

What If? - Jezebel

You didn’t think that Jessica Pierce and Malachi Azure were the only ones with a seemingly infinite number of ways their life could have gone, did you? If you did, you would be quite incorrect, as one of these many other individuals is Jessica’s own cousin, Jezebel Parker. The ways in which her life could have gone differently are countless. There are alternate worlds where Jezebel grew up as a Parker instead of a Sloane, there’s a world in which she never even had the chance to know those who mattered to her in this world as she was given up for adoption, and there are certainly worlds out there where her life would have followed a different path for her with Jordan, or with Mikel, and even a world where Laurel had been Kai’s daughter instead of Mikel’s.

For Jezebel Parker, there was a certain time which had brought more alternative lives that she could have lived than most other points in her life. Senior year. There are many, many ways Jezebel’s senior year could have gone differently, so let me tell you some of what could have been. First, let us look into what Jezebel’s senior year could’ve been like had her relationship with one Mikel Lucas been little more than just a one time hookup.

2 Likes

Elodie May Taylor-DeLoughrey
{ Mother daughter(s) date | 2027 }

Sundays - days created for quality mother-daughter dates or just what Elodie has been telling herself and doing for a while now. There was not a day when she wouldn’t show her unconditional love for her girls and her son, not to mention her husband… but today was just a little bit special.

She was woken up by Riker’s touch, his fingers gently running up and down her arm. Mornings like this one is what she enjoyed the most. Just the two of them and silence before getting back to their sometimes hectic life with twins and baby boy. Moving closer to him, she wrapped her arm around him, resting her head against his chest. ”Good morning my love.” Just a short moment before Elodie moved on top of him, burying her face in the crook of his neck, whispering, ”Don’t go yet.” They’ve been living in South Africa for a few years now and she loved it more than she thought she ever would even if it was a big change. Finishing high school, Elodie though she’d go to London to study and then come back home but here she was, in South Africa with her own little family at the age of 24. And with their own beach house, it was easy for Riker to get up in the morning and disappear for a bit, sometimes when the kids were still asleep and sometimes when they weren’t, leaving Elodie alone with them. Which she didn’t mind, not at all. But she also got used to waking up early so one thing Riker never did - he never left without wishing his wife a good morning.
”Please,” her voice still quiet, she softly pressed her lips against his neck, letting her hand slide down his chest. Letting her lips travel down his neck, over his collarbone and then chest and… Xander is crying.

”That’s my cue…” laughing lightly to herself, Elodie lazily got up, her messy bun even messier. And that’s how her mornings would start; taking care of her little son while waiting for Amie and Phoebs to wake up, finding some kind of entertainment for Xander to keep him occupied while she does her usual morning routine and then showering her girls with kisses before moving to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. ”What are we making today?” She’d always ask, a bright smile on her face while resting her arms across the kitchen island on which the twins were sitting. Pancakes was the usual answer and what would Elodie do? Well, she’d make them pancakes every single morning, just around the time Riker would come back. Today was different though. Elodie did ask what they wanted and yes… they did want pancakes and Elodie did make them, but instead of giving them their breakfast, she prepared a little basket for a picnic on the beach. They had picnic almost every Sunday and the girls loved it (why at least Phoebe still does in 2039), it was just something that didn’t only make them happy but it made Elodie happy. Besides that, she also prepared some fruit and their favorite juices, not telling them what they’d be doing later that day. And soon they left, leaving the house to the real kids.

”Stay close, baby,” Elodie said to her hyperactive daughter Phoebe, leaving them to collect little seashells while Amelia was wrapped up in her mom’s arms. Now… I know what you’ll think but no. Elodie has never had a favorite daughter, she loved them both equally but Amie was almost more similar to Elodie and that’s why you’d see her with her more often. See them cuddling and doing everything together, like now. Letting Phoebe do her own thing as she often did even at such a young age, Elodie brought a book she’d be reading to Amie for a few days now, taking this perfect opportunity to continue with the story. Her gaze often going back to Fee, a smile on her face growing when she’d see her running back to them with seashells in her hands, dropping them in front of her mom. That’s when she set the book down and with Amie help Phoebe pick the most beautiful ones and make hearts out of them.

To be continued…

2 Likes

Twitter - Trending:

1. “Work It”
    1. “Work It Dance”
    1. “Jadie Reunites”
    1. “Sadie Monroe and Jordan Williams”
    1. “JADIE REUNION”

Top News Headlines:

1. E News: Jordan Williams and Sadie Monroe Share Steamy Dance
    1. Fox News: “Jordie” Confirm Romance Through Dance
    1. Celebs Now: Sex on the dance floor? Check new upload involving Jordan Williams and Sadie Monroe dance.
    1. Beryl Chronicle: Hope remains - Jordan Williams and Sadie Monroe getting BACK together
    1. Seventeen Magazine: AMERICA’S SWEETHEARTS BACK TOGETHER

Within a few minutes - Jordan and Sadie were not only trending on Twitter, but their names were also splattered over web, and on almost every social media site out there. That was the problem with fame… once you have it and then you lose something even more important: Privacy. The privacy of dealing with his divorce… the privacy of falling apart from the hinges and everyone in the world knowing that you’re broken. Anything and everything is out in the open no matter how much he tried to keep it hidden. To keep it… his own. Perhaps part of the reason Jordan was rushing to do this “live” was to save them… save Sadie from what would inevitably occur. The Paparazzi standing outside their door, harassing them… harassing their kids. Jordan can deal with it happening to him but he never… never wanted Sadie to go through that. Though hoping and it actually happening were very different things.

It was hard… impossible to mutter the words explaining that they were nothing more than just friends. But false hope never got Jordan anywhere before and this would, at least, protect his family. Thought that didn’t mean it wasn’t hard ignoring the people commenting on his life. The thousands of messages going every second, though most people indicating that they didn’t believe them. Part of him didn’t want to believe the words coming out of his mouth. But many of them were right - if Jordan had learned anything over the years, it was to smile through his pain.

Sadie’s voice brought him out of his own thoughts as she told everyone it was great seeing all their old castmates. "Honestly… I swear both of us have been so busy that we haven’t really had the opportunity to do this before. A good busy though… I mean… have you all seen Sadie’s new music video. Damn… way better than that dancing we did inside there, " Jordan laughed, looking towards Sadie with a look of pride that only she could see. It was true - there would always be love between the two whether they could help it or not. It was who they were… what their lives were.

“Liza and Keiynan have always been interesting people to get into a room together… trust me… awkward silences aren’t a thing when Keiynan starts talking. And Liza with her jokes… I mean you’ll never leave a room with them without a smile on your face so it’s honestly been great hanging out with them again. That being said - thank you all for joining our live. Me and Sadie will hop back on with the rest of the cast in a few hours after the movie ends and we’ll update you all. Thanks for tuning in!”

With those words, Jordan closed the live; putting it in his pocket as he let out a sigh of relief, looking towards Sadie with a tired smile that could only be understood by one another. Apparently, marriage helps with that - reading each other’s facial cues despite being in a room full of people. They always did understand each other. One awkward conversation only required a look across the room and the other would save each other from the conversation.

“Well there’s that for damage control” Jordan said; going back towards his fridge and getting the tub of Nutella out alongside some Oreos in the cabinet. “Remember when you were obsessed with these when you were pregnant?” Jordan smiled. “I guess those 9 months of eating these I also kind of got obsessed with them… want a bite?” he offered, dipping the cookie in the chocolate and taking a bite. “I wasn’t lying by the way… I don’t think I’ve had the chance recently to tell you how amazing you are, Sadie. God your music continues to astonish me every time you have a new song.”

As he spoke; Jordan found his eyes meeting hers, the way the soft smile met her lips as she grabbed a cookie - taking the filling out because she was never a fan of the creme, though filling it up with chocolate instead and eating the concoction. Jordan felt a soft smile meeting his lips as he looked at her - the old memories meeting his mind as he looked at her. “Actually, do you mind if I show you some new stuff I’ve been working on? I know it’s been a while since I’ve released a new song… or album… I just… I respect you as an artist so much Sadie and I’d love to hear your thoughts? I don’t… honestly know if I’ll release it but I just… yeah… god I’m falling over my words aren’t I?” he asked; a soft laugh leaving his mouth as he attempted to bring himself back to reality and not act like he was a teenage schoolboy. What he didn’t know was he wasn’t the only one listening in on this conversation as his “live” was never truly ended.

@novella

1 Like

@astxrism

2 Likes

after the fight + aj’s conversation with hartley

Out of what appeared to be nowhere, a stranger came and swooped Hera away from all of this madness, Hera scrunched their face, full of upsetness. “Who’s taking me away…” They pondered the thought in a way they thought was suspenseful, but really they just looked like a small child who got their toy taken away.

She heard Adlai’s familiar voice and shouted “AJ! I missed you!” Into the air. She observed his arms around her, giddily throwing her hands over them in an embrace. The figure was wearing a black shirt, it did smell like AJ. He had that obnoxious cologne that Hera always told him to wear less of. He obviously did not listen. AJ still got b!tches though, so Hera supposed it was just a matter of having different tastes. They were so happy to see him again. Sober Hera likes to play down her emotions but currently she stood outside of her comfort zone without holding back. To them, AJ was a sanctuary. He provided her this warm touch that she had never felt before. She felt safe, like a newborn infant in a bright room. She didn’t really know what was going on, but she felt loved. And that was enough.

He looked like he was going to bring her over to a couch to cool off, to which she protested. They were completely oblivious to what had just happened. Unaware. “Take me to the bar!” She chanted. God, this was going to be embarrassing in the morning. Morrison seemed hesitant on her instructions, a huff coming from his lips but she would not rest, dragging him like a sack of bones that hung over her shoulders. The trash on the ground was his only advantage, functioning as an extremely weak anchor, crunching and crumpling under their feet. “Fine” He sighed, succumbing to their willpower. “Make it fast, okay?” He released Hera and they ran at the bar, swinging her legs over the stool to sit comfortably cross-legged.

“Come here!” She indicated, tapping the stool next to them with the palm of their hand, waiting for him to sit. They were certainly testing his patience, but she didn’t care. Not now, they didn’t know how to. He came and slid onto his seat, Hera smiling empathetically. “Where were you all summer?” She asked sweetly, wanting to know he was ok. Then the bartender walked by and she asked for two of whatever the drunk people were having. Hera you are drunk people. The bartender however, would not ask questions if he wanted a good tip. And all servers know that Hera tips well. Especially the Rockefeller bartender. They have been sneaking into Blue Royalty parties since they were 14. By now, he knew she wasn’t the age she claimed to be, a terrible man really, but you gotta do what you gotta do for a check. Hera respects the hustle, at least on her worse days. Today was one of them, and it probably was not going to get any better, she knew that when she heard AJs recent whereabouts.

@aesthetic idk man

1 Like