Blue Royalty | Miscellaneous Thread

{ Young Phoebe surfing with dad | 2033 }

”WOAH,” Phoebe’s voice echoed in the surf shop her father took her to as she ran to the surfboard that immediately caught her attention. ”Look at this one!” With a huge grin, she pointed at a purple board and looked back at her father who was telling her to slow down. It’s been 4 days and 17 hours since Riker promised her they’d go to find her a new board because she had outgrown her old one and she couldn’t wait for it. It was the only thing she was talking about since that promise. Maybe she even tried to make him take her sooner… that same day. But Phoebe had school and other responsibilities she couldn’t ignore… her mother making sure she did that. Speaking of her…

”We have to find one for Amie! A yellow one, like mom’s!” As usual, Amelia stayed home with their mom and little brother. Even if she wasn’t that good at surfing, don’t tell her that, there was not a moment when Phoebe wouldn’t think about her sister. If she wanted something, she always wanted Amie to get that same thing. If she wanted to do something, she wanted Amie to be with her. No matter what. Like now - if Phoebe was getting a new board she’d make sure her dad got one for Amie as well. ”I really like this one! Can I get it, please? And I thiiink Amie would like-” in an attempt to turn and start walking around to find a yellow board, not really giving her father a chance to speak up, she bumped into a worker approaching them, ready to help. ”Oops, I’m so sorry,” stumbling back and almost knocking down everything, she tightly grabbed her dad’s arm for support. ”Good morning, we’re here to get this (points at her purple board) and I need to find one more-” But Riker took over that conversation. There were times when Phoebe tried to be the adult in a situation, like now - speaking first and pretending like she knew everything, but her father cutting her off didn’t bother her that much this time. She got an opportunity to wander off and explore the shop.

Later

There truly wasn’t anything Phoebe enjoyed more than being in the water. There was not a single day when she wouldn’t come to the beach and spend as much time as she could there. Blame it on her parents getting a beach house and NOT Riker dressing her up like a mermaid when she was a baby. Phoebe could always just wake up and run outside being met with a beautiful view and her dad surfing. He was the reason why she wanted to learn it. Only recently, when she got a bit older, was when she recently took it seriously and begged him to get her a professional board and teach her how to be the best at it, just like he was.

Dangling her legs near the shore, away from all the waves, Phoebe was sitting on her new board in her new wetsuit, waiting for her father to come over to her. ”Amie didn’t want to come,” was the first thing she said when he got near her. ”Scared little baby.” Although she said it as a joke with a cheeky smile, there was some truth in it. When they both started learning and practicing it was a mess. They couldn’t get into the right position, they weren’t putting the weight on the right foot, couldn’t stand up fast enough… but Phoebe, unlike Amelia, quickly got a hang of it and actually enjoyed it. And soon those 5 euphoric seconds, feeling like she was on top of the highest mountain, started being her favorite.

2 Likes

Shorts Series: A Bad Dream - Part 1 - 2033

After everything that Jessica had been through in her life, part of her didn’t believe she deserved the happiness she had attained. The pure love she felt for her husband… for her kids… for her family and her friends. Part of everything she had now just felt like a dream. Maybe… maybe she didn’t know if she truly deserved it, but what she did understand was that she would never take her life for granted. Her eyes remained closed as she thought about it all in the bed her and Dorian shared. Her life… how she had gotten there after years of pain. She had woken up a few moments ago, though made no effort to get up - rather, simply begin thinking about everything.

Jess knew that her newborn would start crying soon to get fed - for the the brief moment she had before Zoe woke up she simply wanted to reflect… well… until, of course, Jess felt Dorian’s lips on her neck causing the girl to moan. “Love… we can’t…” Jess mumbled, though her hand moving towards his head, making no movement to push the man off of her. It wasn’t the first time her and Dori had been quiet with one another, though she knew they didn’t exactly have the time “The kids are going to wake up soon Dori…” she continued. She felt the man stop, and sighed slightly - a mixture of relief and well… a little upset because maybe she wanted him to continue.

“Kids? Dori? Who the hell is Dori?”

Jessica Pierce instantly stilled - she felt cold and her eyes snapped open instantly. The first thing that she felt was a lack of familiarity towards the surroundings. This wasn’t… her house. Her bed… her… man. Turning towards the previous voice, Jessica saw a man that she had never met before - though he seemed to recognize her. The man had dark hair, dark skin, and striking green eyes. He was handsome, Jess would give him that, but he was also a fcking stranger. There was an immediate movement to cover her body - realization that she was naked. Grabbing the blanket, Jess covered her entire body and quickly moved away from the man, tripping slightly as she backed away, her heart racing as she looked at him. It wasn’t hard to realize that he was naked as well since she had the only blanket that was on the bed. “Who the bloody fck are you?” Jess questioned, fear filling her mind at what she had done. How was she going to tell her husband this… she couldn’t even remember what happened but it wasn’t difficult to put the pieces together. God… was she drugged? Was that what happened. It didn’t matter because all Jess could see everything she had falling apart right in front of her. OH my god Dori. How the hell was she supposed to explain this… how would he forgive her. God what the fck would she do?

“Jess… do you need some water or something? It’s… me? Derek… your boyfriend for the last half a year? Oh I get it, is it one of those jokes that you play… very funny darling, now come on - let’s get in a quick one before I have to get to work and you have to finish that article due tomorrow.”

What. The. Fck. ‘Derek the boyfriend’ was looking at her with utter confusion and Jess was just trying not to look at his… well his dck that was hanging out in the open and was clearly hard. Honestly she was just trying not to freak the fck out. “I have to… go… I need… where are my kids?” Jess didn’t wait. She tried to find her clothes, though couldn’t find them scattered on the floor like they would be if this was a one night stand. Despite that, her body covered with just a blanket, she left. She moved out of the room immediately and grabbed her phone on the table before rushing outside the condo as the man tried to scream her name. Jessica went into the staircase and ran down a few of the steps before stopping to look at her phone. “Dorian… Dorian… what the hell…” she mumbled, looking for her husband’s name though not finding it in her contacts. Though it was probably a good thing that she could remember his number without trying, quickly saying fck it as she went to the dial page and called her husband’s number.

Fear filled her entire being as the phone rung… once… twice… three times… click. “Dorian… thank god you picked up I need… I messed up I don’t… fcking know where I am I just… I need you to pick me up. Are Shay and Zoe okay? Tell them their mom will be home soon… please… I’ll… I’ll explain everything soon.”

There was a silence on the line for a few seconds before the individual started talking. “Hey… uh… sorry about all of that but I think you have the wrong number. My names Mike… I’d check the phone number you dialed…” Jess heard the man hang up and she looked back at the number she dialed… the issue was that the number was… Dorian’s. What the hell was happening today?

There was only one other person Jessica trusted, and she found herself going into her contacts and calling Daniel - though that only took one ring before he picked up.

“Hey love, what honor do I owe you for the call, weirdo? Weren’t we supposed to meet up later today or did I miss something… wait… please tell me you’re not going to cancel - I already bought a new look and everything and I promise it was going to bloody impress.,”

“No… Dan… I don’t… I don’t know what’s happening… I need you…I… I don’t know where I am… and I was in someone’s bed… I just…I need you”

There was something that shifted in the conversation and immediately, she heard shuffling around. “I’ll be there in 5 minutes Jess… stay where you are and keep your phone on you”

There was no describing how Jess felt waiting for her cousin in a dark stairwell… naked. God she felt like she was 16 again and all se wanted was to go back to her warm bed… wrap her arms around her kids and never let go. However, that’s exactly what scared her. Jess found herself navigating her phone - looking through her messages, her phone, but it truly seemed like nothing was hers. This life… this person… it wasn’t hers. Not to mention the date was wrong, for one. Her phone read June 5th, 2029 meaning she jumped back 5 years and everything on the phone itself felt unfamiliar. Looking through her messages, she found various ones between her and “Derek” - ones that were highly inappropriate. Not to mention, her photos were just… not her. There were pics of her… or someone that looked like her with people she had never met before.

The only saving grace in it all was when she found Daniel running up the stairs - confusion in his eyes when he looked at Jess. “Come on Jess… let’s get you somewhere safe”

~ 4 hours later ~

Four hours - that’s how long Jessica Pierce had been arguing with Daniel. He had picked her up, driven her to yet another unfamiliar house in which he apparently lived in for the past few years and given her clothes before asking if Derek had hurt her. That was when all of the arguing started. Jess explaining… everything. How she didn’t know what was happening, how she needed to know where her husband Dorian was… and that… well that ended in laughter from Daniel who also thought she was playing a practical joke. For hours, it was Daniel just pretending to go along with what she was saying and then shooting her down telling her she couldn’t get him. And then he started getting slightly worried - because Jess wasn’t easing up on any of this any time soon. Though soon laughing again thinking the joke was still continuing.

“Okay Jess. Let me get this straight,” Daniel started, raising his eyebrow at the girl with a worried expression though a mixture of bemusement as he still didn’t completely believe what she was saying. “So… apparently when we were 18, you came back to Cerulean High and spent the rest of senior year with us because of someone named Kai threatening you through blue royalty… which also can I say your research is superb because that Prince Malachi did end up coming during my senior year and I don’t think I ever told you that. But anyways, Kai and you dated for a few months and then he broke your heart and during all of that you and Dorian became friends again. After the Kai fellow broke your heart, you and Dorian started dating but that only lasted a year because you wanted to protect him or whatever so you broke up but were still friends. Then 10 years later, which is literally like now, you met up before the reunion - started dating again and then got pregnant. Had a baby girl, then got married to the idiot, and then had another baby girl. And right now it’s supposed to be 2035 with you living in Miami with Dorian… your husband… and two kids?”

"I mean that’s the cliff notes version of 10 years of my life but yes, Dan, that’s what happened.

“You know I think the most hilarious part of all of this is the fact that you said that me and Valerie Wood… which also, did you have to pick her in your fantasy? You couldn’t pick one of the better girls? Like what about any of the 500 girls who went to your school? Seriously they all would have been a better and more believable choice than bloody Wood. Anyways, we - that being Valerie and I - got married and had a daughter and then later a son? I would have said you had me going for a bit but that ruined the whole joke, Jess.”

“Dan… I’m not…”

“Like seriously. Valerie? Really? Urgh. She’s on tv now and I literally avoid any movies with her - she still p!sses me off. I think I’ve talked to her once in the last decade and that’s because we ended up being on that Jimmy Fallon Show right after each other and that went terribly because I left. Any show that has Valerie Wood on it is not a show that is worth my damn time. And then you said that me and Jezebel were actually friends. God I haven’t talked to her in a decade either since that bullshit she pulled on me. I mean, nice try but seriously Jess, but come on. I think this joke has gone a little too far now,”

"God Dan, I don’t know what you want me to say. That’s what happened. I don’t… I don’t understand. I just… that was our life. "

“Whatever joke this is, Jess. It needs to stop. We both know you never came to Cerulean high during senior year. You stayed here, you never got back into contact with Dorian - thank god because he’s an assh0le that no one likes - and you moved on. Same thing with Andy - he’s a fcking mess now. Have you seen all those magazine articles about him getting drugged up every weekend. Like damn, you’re 29 man - grow the fck up. Anyways, what really happened, as we both know, is you stayed here. We went to Oxford, you had that interview with the Listarian government… oh is that how you know about Kai. That makes sense, you probably did research about him coming to C High. Anyways, then that Korea stuff did happen and you got a pulitzer for that, and now you’re doing some side hustles for the London Post. I, on the other hand, and happily single and have been for the past 10 years. Now I’m chilling at the CIA. God ew, imagine me with kids. I would hate that. I mean just look at Mikel and Jezebel - like they’ve been together for 10 years and they hate each other. 3 kids or not… pretty sure they’re both cheating on each other. I would 100% never want kids.”

A laugh met Dan’s lips as he pored himself a drink. “I honestly think the only people who are happy and have kids are Jordan and his wife… Ally? Yeah I think that’s her name. It’s that pop star chick - though I don’t know what you’re talking about, he never came back to Cerulean either. And then Elo and that Mark dude she met at Oxford have 2 kids now,”

It was clear that no matter what Jess would say, Dan wasn’t going to believe her and honestly… she didn’t know what to do. “Just… where is Dorian right now Dan? I don’t care if you believe me I just… need to see him.”

Dan rolled his eyes as he took a seat - “Gotcha, okay fine. You’re really going to keep this up. I mean I have nothing to do. Let me see,” Dan looked at his phone, typing a few things before nodding. “Well love, you’re in luck. He’s apparently in London doing an international competition and he’s going to be… doing a autograph signing and pictures in a few hours. Would you like to go and show me how happily in love you two are?”

~ 2 hours later ~

Suffice to say, that’s exactly what Jessica did. She made Dan drive her to where the signing was happening with no hesitation. Maybe Jess didn’t know what was happening but she knew… she hoped… Dorian had to recognize her. They were married… they had kids… didn’t they? Dan parked his car and followed the girl towards the entrance of the book store where the signing was happening.

Jess didn’t wait to hear what Dan was going to say. Whatever quip was going to leave his mouth could wait. Avoiding the line, Jessica went straight to the front and tried to get past the guard. Her eyes briefly finding Dorian and her heart stopping when she saw her husband. The guards immediately held her back, and she could hear crude comments from a few of the the teenage girls at her trying to cut in front. “Ma’am the line starts there.” Jess tried to push back nevertheless, stating “No… that’s my husband I just need to…” “Nice try, back of the line before we kick you out of the store, ma’am,”

Jess looked at the man, a soft challenge in the way she started before walking backwards and towards where the line started. Suffice to say… it wasn’t a short line. Dan teased her for a bit before disappearing in the store - reading some books on display. As she waited, the line twisting around, Jess stayed on her phone. Researching… searching up Dorian… Kai… Andy… Val… everyone she loved and cared about.

Valerie Wood; from what Jessica could find about her was one of the most famous actresses around. The girl was deemed the next “Jennifer Aniston” with her looks and career. Though, apparently, it seemed the girl was also known as a player. She had been reported sleeping around with cast mates and never staying in a relationship for longer than a few months. Though, another thing Jess noticed was that they weren’t friends. If her social media was any indication - neither woman followed each other. In actuality, searching up both her name and Valerie’s name - Jess found one video. A single video that occurred 5 years prior with Valerie screaming curses at Jessica and her… just ignoring them. It didn’t… seem like her. The girl in the video simply looked at the girl for a second, though said nothing and walked away.

Next… Jessica found herself looking up Andy. Dan had said something about the man earlier but she didn’t… want to believe it. Though it seemed the stories didn’t lie. Most of the news stories discussed “America’s bad boy,” with the top one being “America’s bad boy serving community service for misdemeanor - when will he ever learn?” and her heart broke. Jessica hated seeing her friend… her nugget like that. What… what the fck happened. What about Ziah… though a quick search showed that the female still died the same time she had in her timeline… though the only difference is she had no kids.

The line slowly moved forward, though Jess didn’t slow down in researching. She found herself searching up Kai… though there wasn’t much to find besides the man doing humanitarian work as the Prince of Listeria. Though she still saw something in his eyes in the photos… just an emptiness that always pained Jess.

She looked up her sister… and honestly… didn’t find much about the girl on the internet. Though looking in her own records… what she found broke her heart. It seemed… Anna had committed suicide years earlier in the institute she was at… and her parents… once again… covered it up. It was instantaneous the way her heart broke looking at that… knowing that her sister… her twin had died. At this point, tears were already streaming down her eyes and honestly, she didn’t care who was looking at her.

Jess even looked up herself… found that Dan was right. That everything had happened as it had in her original time line except she never went back to Beryl. Though one moment seemed to change her entire life. She had multiple pulitzers - various awards for her work in the news. And finally… Jess looked up her husband… was he… even her husband? Dorian DeLoughrey was what he was in her life. Rich… famous… loved by millions. He was one of the best soccer players in the world, but he was also considered a player. From what she could find - he slept around often. There were pages dedicated to fans hoping that they could get a moment with the man. What the fck had happened.

One similarity in everything was that Jess wasn’t friends with anyone she loved. Even what she could find about Jezebel, it seemed the two weren’t close. The girl lived with Mikel, but neither had accomplished much in their lives - possibly both holding each other back. Mikel, after all, only became a famed photographer after he left Jezebel to pursue his dream and Jez became a CEO due to Daniel’s help…

Everything… nothing was as it should have been.

“Ma’am it’s your turn,”

Jessica looked up from her phone and found that after hours of distracted searching, she was at the front of the line. She didn’t… god what was she even supposed to say to him. ‘Hello Dorian… I don’t know if you remember me but in another life, we were in love and I was the mother of your kids?’

Walking up to the man who was clearly distracted by an leggy brunette flirting with him, Jess walked up towards the table with her heart racing. “Give me a second,” Dorian muttered, not even looking at Jess as he was too invested in the girl next to him. She watched Dorian lean into the girl’s ear, before whispering something along the lines of “Why don’t you meet me after this stupid little event and we can have some fun together?”

Her heart hurt… seeing him like that. Seeing him talking to another girl like that… god did it hurt. She loved him… it didn’t matter where she was… if her life with him was a dream, her entire being loved that man and he was sitting in front of her flirting with another girl.

There was excitement in the girl’s face as she whispered back “I’ll be waiting babe,” before walking away. And then finally, Dorian turned back his attention to a picture of himself that he was signing. “Who should I make this out to?” Jess didn’t know what to say. She was just stuck, looking at him - her mouth dry at what she had just witnessed. And then, he moved to look at her, his eyes meeting her own and recognition filling his sight. Though he made no indication to show that he recognized her. “I said who should I make this out to. There’s a line sweetie so if you could hurry this along?”

“Dorian… can I just… I need to talk to you”

“Sorry, I only talk to people who interest me and you…” he started, looking her up and down. “You’re not my type… nothing to be ashamed of. I just don’t think you’re very hot. So name?”

“Don’t do this Dorian. You know my name. I just… I want a minute… a few seconds of your time please.”

"Isn’t that cute. Sorry, I don’t have time for people like you. Security do you mind,

She watched as Dorian looked over at his guards and then pointed at her. But there was something else she noticed - the man still wore the watch she had bought him years earlier. So a few things did… stay the same. Jess felt men roughly grabbing her from the back as she looked at Dorian hurt… and broken. “Dorian please… I… I love you.”

It was in that moment that Dorian stopped. His entire body stilled for a brief moment and Jess didn’t know how long she was standing there before he stood up and walked over towards where she was being held. Dorian let his lips navigate to her ear. “Let’s get one thing clear, Jessica. You mean nothing to mean. I haven’t thought about you in 15 years and I have no intention to do so for the next 15. Get the fck out of my face and let’s make sure we never see each other again,”

He moved away with that sentiment, a sick smile on his face as he looked at his guards, making a motion to take her away and roughly - she was. All until the moment she was pushed out of the bookstore and her tears truly fell down her eyes. She found herself slipping to the floor in the alleyway she was discarded, unable to stop the tears that formed. So maybe she was right… maybe… Jessica Pierce never deserved what she had. And this… this was always supposed to be it. She deserved pain… and that’s exactly what she now had.

@astxrism - Part 1 (Dorian/Elo)
@Littlefeets - Mentioned: Kai and Jezebel
@Madilnel - Mentioned: Mikel
@CerealKiller - Mentioned: Val and Andy

5 Likes

Despite the director telling her not to, Sadie let the missed phone calls from Jordan play on her mind the entire time they were running the scene for the movie ‘Lost Dimensions’ run by a big production company. A big production company that would not appreciate the main actress leaving in the middle of her scene. Sadie didn’t even know what they were about, she didn’t have to, it was already enough for her to only focus on the sight of his name on her phone screen while she was supposed to be in the mind of Harper Kreyman. After the third ‘cut’ being called out due to her lack of focus, she finally had to say: “I’m really sorry but I have to go. It’s important, please, I’m sorry,” Sadie pleaded while walking away before any arguments could be made.

Sitting in the drivers seat of her car, Sadie played the voicemails that Jordan had left, her heart sinking at the fact that she hadn’t immediately picked up, and had potentially left him alone to deal with their daughter. Without a second thought, she drove out of the studio, and quickly onto the road to Beryl Heights. As the speed of the car increased, she soon heard her phone ringing again, but she couldn’t let it distract her from driving and so she let it go to voicemail again, hoping that she might be able to make up for it once she had arrived.

In desperate hope that she would be there, Sadie first stopped at her house to check for any sign of Annie. Unsurprisingly, she had come home to an empty house, but when she did she played the second voicemail Jordan left about the fight they had and that they should talk about it. In person. Her heart still tugged at the sound of his voice and even more so at the idea of talking in person to him. But before she could focus on talking to him, Sadie attempted calling their M.I.A. daughter. Annie’s voice soon replaced the sound of her dialling phone which brought a sigh of relief from Sadie.

“Hey, hi, before you say anything, I know, I’ve already heard it all from Dad,” Annie immediately insisted, talking quickly, over the phone to her. “Well firstly, you haven’t heard the end of that yet, we will be talking to you about that altogether, but secondly I- we’re calling because we’re worried about our daughter who left to go who-knows-where,” Sadie responded, going full-parent mode on her, as having Annie as a daughter helped her improve that skill. “Well… I’m not dead yet, so I’d say I’m okay. But don’t worry about me I’ll be back in, like, an hour. And I’m with a friend, so I’m not by myself which you might be glad to hear or not, I don’t know. But yeah. Here’s the all clear that I am alive and somewhat well. Nothing to worry about,” Annie claimed, in an ambiguous tone of voice. But no matter how much Annie’s actions that night had disappointed Sadie, in that moment it was overshadowed by the relief of her daughter picking up and that she was okay. “Okay, but come home soon, Mariana, and please just be careful,” Sadie concluded, knowing that pushing Annie with demands will do way more harm than good, especially since the fight that Jordan had lightly touched on in the voicemail.

Hanging up, Sadie knew it was only right to inform Jordan of Annie’s response in person, as he had suggested. Without a second thought to that, she was back in the car driving but this time to Jordan’s house and soon enough she was stood at his doorstep. But there was hesitation. Hearing his voicemails and now being able to hear the sound of him playing the piano… brought on things- feelings- that she couldn’t deny or hold in any longer. And she didn’t know how to have a conversation with him now without letting those feelings out. But Sadie knew this was a situation where she had to try.

The door swung open seconds after she pressed the doorbell to reveal a shirtless Jordan. Which had been a normality in the past but now… this was new. “…Hey, sorry- I should have told you I was coming. I also… should have picked up the call, and should have been here a lot sooner and I’m sorry I wasn’t,” Sadie started, not actually looking at him again until the last few words. “I wanted to tell you that Annie called. Well, no, I called her but she picked up and she’s okay, she’s coming back home soon. And… I also wanted to… see if you were okay after whatever happened at the station. That I’m sorry I wasn’t there for.”

@.benitz786 Jordan Williams

1 Like

Shorts Series: Our favorite Ice cream - 2026 - Aria Universe

@Littlefeets

2 Likes

What If? - Jezebel never dated Mikel

Part 1

Senior prom, a night of fun, dancing, romance, and for Cerulean high the presence of the race to win Blue Royalty. Though for Jezebel, prom would become nothing she would have expected going into the night, even further beyond what she would have imagined prom to be even a couple of months prior. She was standing all alone at prom, not even sure how well she was going to do with completing her tasks. After all, she had other things on her mind, as well as continually reminding herself not to drink the punch that someone had probably spiked. However Jezebel, feeling increasingly more alone amongst the senior class, saw something that took her focus away from everything on her mind. No, not something, someone. First just a glimpse of him among the crowd, but then he was on stage to perform. Jordan Williams. Seeing him in person, all she felt was butterflies. Even after two whole years, just his smile was enough to make her melt. Though that moment was soon interrupted by Daniel coming over to her and not just revealing that Jordan would be staying, but also threatening her to stay out of things with Jordan. Coming face to face with Daniel was a lot. Jezebel needed some space, some fresh air, so she made her way outside, and soon enough a friendly face met her eyes, and she couldn’t avoid a slight smile. “Hey Tinkerbell.” The sound of Jordan’s voice, her smile only grew. She could still barely believe that he was there, not just a dream. It had been so long since she had actually seen him face to face. Two years, not since they had broken up, not since before everything had happened. After a few moments, he stood in front of her, telling her that he hadn’t stopped thinking about her, and asking to know if she felt the same. The breakup had broken her heart, before it broke even further, but standing there looking at the man she had been so hopelessly in love with so long ago, it felt as though not even a moment had passed. There Jezebel was, two years later, still head over heels in love with Jordan Williams. In that moment, there was no doubt. None of the doubt Jezebel had in herself mattered, nothing outside of that moment mattered as she closed the distance and for the first time in a long time kissed Jordan.

Daniel Parker, someone who had been Jezebel’s best friend for so many years, but now… now he was someone who hurt her more than most. She knew she had hurt him by keeping the truth about who her father was from him. She knew she should’ve never kept it from him like she did, and she should have never trusted her mother or tried to make her mother care about her, but she couldn’t change the past. She screwed up, and she felt like she no longer had any family left in the world. When she left the Parker residence after the ambush Daniel had planned, she didn’t know what she would do, or where she would even go, but then someone came to her rescue. The one person who could comfort her with just a smile, Jordan. It had been just a couple days since she had seen him at prom, but there had been so much to happen in that time. A funeral for a friend, everything with Daniel, and… everything with her mom… With all that had gone on, the pair hadn’t really had much of a chance to really talk. To talk about everything since they had been together, or even for her to tell him what was going on.

Jezebel looked to Jordan, still crying with the box of stuff from Daniel in her hands and a bag over her shoulder. She wasn’t alright in any way, but Jordan took the box from her hands to pull her into a hug, and she just wanted to stay there forever. For a second, it was a distraction from the world that seemed to be falling apart around her. It was at that point that Jordan put his jacket around her and led her to get in the passenger side of his car before having grabbed the box from Daniel’s. Jordan didn’t even have to ask to know that she wouldn’t want to go home, if she even could, and brought her to his place for some hot chocolate and ice cream to help her feel better. With some sugar in her system and Jordan there comforting her, she told him what had happened earlier that night with Daniel, though it wasn’t all that was troubling her.

Jezebel was exhausted in every way, but that didn’t make her sleep any less restless. She had no idea how long it had been, or even that while she was asleep Jordan had gone to talk to Dan. A nightmare, one with far too many connections to reality to dismiss as just that. In her sleep, she couldn’t escape her overwhelming fears. That is, until she woke up to Jordan checking on her because she was crying. No matter how tired she was, being awake didn’t lessen her crying, which only made it harder to possibly sleep. Jezebel pulled him close, letting out a quiet “I need you” between sobs. The one thing she could do was say what she hadn’t told Jordan earlier. The bag she had brought with her, with the box from Dan’s, wasn’t part of it. It was a bag she had tossed just a few things into before that dinner. Simply a clean shirt, a toothbrush, her diary, and a couple other little things. Just the bare minimum she needed that she could grab before running out of her house for the last time. “I… I can’t go home…” When Jordan picked her up as she walked from Daniel’s, she didn’t know what to do, she just knew she couldn’t go home. Really, she didn’t have anywhere she could go. “My mom… We got into a fight, and she… she kicked me out…” The day began with the funeral for Candice, but soon after she had gotten home came the worst fight with her mother she had ever had, which led to her mother kicking her out, all followed by Daniel himself that night.

“Hey… hey… shh” Jordan said, rubbing her back, then kissed her forehead. “What… happened Jez? I know things can get tense between… you two sometimes but…” Jordan paused, he knew well, better than most how her relationship with her mother could be, but this time, there was no going back. The fragile relationship between Jezebel and her mom had finally broken too far for Jezebel to even try to hold the pieces together. “You don’t… have to tell me anything Tink… but you know I’m here for you right? Just like you were there for me that day in the park… you’ll always…” he paused, taking the time to cup her face, and look her in the eyes. “Always have a home here.”

Jezebel looked at Jordan, her eyes full of tears. “Thank you, Jordan.” Jordan being there for her, and saying she would always have a home there, like how she was there for him that day in the park years earlier, meant so much. She appreciated him being there more than anything. “Jez… you never… ever have to thank me.” Jordan whispered.

Jezebel didn’t want to burden Jordan with her problems, but she would have told him soon anyway and she needed the comfort. She stopped, looking down for a moment, taking a deep breath before bringing her eyes back to meet his. “This time was different… it won’t get better between us… Because I’m pregnant…” she answered as to why her mother kicked her out, only crying even harder as she continued. “And she said I shouldn’t keep it… it would be a mistake, like she made with me.” She was scared. She felt alone, she didn’t know what to do, and she was terrified she couldn’t take care of herself and the baby, especially with the memory of being pregnant two years earlier fresh on her mind, and everything her mother had said to her made it all worse.

Jezebel knew the news would be a shock to Jordan. It was still a lot for her, so it must have been that much more for him to process. He had just come back, and they hadn’t even had the chance to really figure out where things really stood between them, and there she was pregnant with another man’s baby. He could have reacted in any number of ways imaginable, but he was as comforting as someone could be, because that’s the kind of person Jordan would always be. He wiped her tears, listening to her, resting his forehead against hers. “Jezebel Sloane… don’t ever… ever think that… you are the farthest thing from a mistake.” She had spent so long, feeling like her mother’s mistake, like a reminder of her grandparents’ disappointment in her mother, but there Jordan was, placing his hand on hers, telling her she would never be a mistake. “That day you found me in the park… I was… Jez I was starving… I was…without you, Jezebel Sloane… I don’t think I would have survived past that day.” Jezebel held his hand, her grip growing slightly tighter, not even knowing what to say, as he spoke and took a deep breath after telling her something so serious. “Because of you, I’m here Jezebel. So you are the furthest thing from a mistake and this baby… no matter where he or she came from… has you as a mother. And no child of yours could ever be a mistake because you, Tink, you created it.” He kissed her cheek and smiled then hugged her. “And if you think you’re alone in this, Jezebel, you’re absolutely crazy because you can never… get rid of me”

Jordan’s words brought a small smile to her face, despite her tears. She held him closer, feeling cared about in a way she hadn’t been in a while, feeling safe, and he even said she wasn’t alone. She had felt so alone, but with Jordan she wasn’t. “I don’t know what I would do without you. I’d never get rid of you even if I could.” She held Jordan close, taking in the comfort he provided, before trying to wipe her eyes. “I’m just scared… I don’t know what to do…” she admitted, though Jordan most likely could tell without her even saying it.

“I guess then… that it’s a good thing you don’t ever have to find out,” he said, taking a deep breath. “It’s not something you’re going to figure out in a night Jezebel… especially not a night like tonight. But look, Jez, it doesn’t matter what you choose. Whatever choice you make, no one is going to turn their back on you. I’m not going to turn my back on you.”

There was very little that Jezebel was certain of at that time. What she did know was that Jordan had done so much for her that night. That day in the park, he had nothing and she was there for him, to be what he needed. Then in that moment, at a time where she had nothing, there he was to be everything she needed. He took care of her, and so much more.

That one night, just before the end of winter break, Jezebel hooked up with Mikel, and it just so happened that she had gotten pregnant because of it. She wasn’t interested in Mikel, all he had really been was the guy she kissed at that first party just to complete a task, even if he was going to be the father of her child. She didn’t want to be in a relationship with Mikel, she just needed him to know about the baby, and for the baby to know about him. She needed Jordan. She wanted to be with him, even if her child wasn’t his.

@benitz786 - Jordan, and Dan also mentioned
@Madilnel - Mikel mentioned at the end too

3 Likes

In real life, Andy had his share of good luck at some point in his life, it lasted for a while, and then it slowly started fading along with the dying breaths of his beloved wife. Kaya on the other hand, was his life, she was the lighthouse in the dark to guide him away from falling apart. She kept him alive, she kept him sane, she was his rock. And every day holding that little kid in his arms, he just sat there and felt grateful, because without her he wouldn’t have made it this far, at least not like this.

But there was a thing about Andy’s life, even when he was happy, he knew that sooner or later it will all get ruined somehow. He just never thought it would happen now, please just not now.

It was worse than the heaviness he felt in his heart the day all these years ago where Ziah died, it was worse than the day Jessica got stabbed, it was worse than all of them, because this time, she was a part of him, blood of his own. And in the middle of a normal day, he felt like a knife pierced his heart, something was wrong.

You know the way twins feel each other’s pain, they feel when something’s wrong, and when one of them dies the other one is just half a person forever? Well, they may not be twins, but Andy and Kaya shared the exact same connection, on certain levels, not always. But this time, he just knew something was wrong with her.

Call, try again, voice mail, straight to voice mail. If there was a worse time not to answer the phone, he’d pick it over this one, but there wasn’t, he just didn’t know how much that was true.

Turns out he was right after all, who would have thought he’d lose her this soon? Was he cursed? Probably. He managed to get through the deaths of his closest people, from his dad to his wife to whatnot, but now? Now he was just all alone. None of it mattered, his heart was just broken to a million little pieces that could never be connected again. This was it, the last straw to break him. The light behind his eyes was lost, forever.

Too bad Jessica never got to meet her. If she was here, it all would have been better, even now, he wouldn’t have been so alone.
Ah did I forget to mention? Remember the day she got stabbed? Well… let’s just say she didn’t make it to the next one.
She was and always be a huge part of Andy’s heart, his nugget, but when she’s not here… it’s not the same. Not her, not Ziah… who was there for him anymore in this world? Anyone he ever got close to just ended up dead. Until now, he just pushed through so Kaya was happy, but now… there was no point, there was no Kaya.

Turns out “America’s bad boy” wasn’t just a figure in a bad dream, turns out life actually kicked him all the way down, to a place where he no longer cared, to a place where the worst of things were the ones to give him life. Drugs, alcohol, anything. Anything to make him feel alive again, something to numb the pain, something to stop the numbness. Nothing but a shell of a broken man. Guess Daniel was right when he said nothing could come out of him but trouble wasn’t he?

There was just a single broken Andy, at the verge of his greatest downfall. And the way down is long as hell.

@benitz786 Jess and Dan mentioned
@Littlefeets Ziah mentioned

3 Likes

Ketziah Drake

A dream, or life after death?

In the end, death comes for all. Some live long lives until time finally catches up to them at a very old age, while for others, life is cut painfully short, while those left behind have to try and continue on without those they still need in their life. Ketziah had known for years that her life would be one of those cut short, that there were so many people she loved that would miss her that she would lose. There was a time when she tried to pull away from the people that cared about her, but that was long ago. She had a family that she loved more than anything in the world, and it broke her heart to know Kaya would be experiencing the same thing she had when she was a little girl herself, losing her mom before even really knowing her. It was even worse knowing Andy was losing her too, and he didn’t deserve the pain of more loss in his life. If Ketziah had the power, she would have done anything to have more time with her family, but there was nothing she could do, but enjoy every moment while it lasted, until finally there were no more moments to make the most of.

Death is an unknown. What happens when you die? That’s a question asked by many, but none truly know. For Ketziah, if she had the ability to say, she wouldn’t know if it was an afterlife, or simply a dream her mind created in an attempt to process what was happening as she died. There was a feeling of peace and sadness at the same time. Sadness in leaving behind the life she had, but peace in not having to struggle, in feeling a comfort she hadn’t felt since she was young. Whether it was really a life after death, or a final figment of her imagination didn’t matter as she felt her parents’ arms around her. “Mom, Dad. It’s been so long…” Moments, what may as well have been an eternity went by. All she could do was tell them about those who mattered so much to her, especially her loving husband and beautiful daughter that she loved so dearly. Then her attention went to someone else, someone she had never known in her lifetime and only seen in pictures. She went to him, holding her hand out to shake his. “Mr. McAllister, I’m Ketziah. I want you to know, your son is the most amazing person I’ve ever known, and the best father our daughter could ask for.”

2 Likes

Ketziah Drake

Monsters Under the Bed: (Kaya is 3)

At one point or another, doesn’t every child go through a phase of being scared of the monster hiding under the bed? Add in the tension of the child’s mother slowly dying, and you’ve got a recipe for bad dreams. However Ketziah felt didn’t matter, all she cared about was making sure her little girl was safe and sound, and smiling.

Ketziah looked carefully under the little girl’s bed, then back at a young Kaya. “Well, I don’t see any monsters under there, are you sure there’s one in here?” Ketziah paused, giving a look that made it clear she was thinking after she saw her daughter give a scared nod. “Maybe… in the closet?”she questioned, before opening the closet door to reveal a completely normal, safe closet. “Let me see, maybe if we turn off the light, and stay very quiet, the monsters will think we’re asleep so I can catch them and make sure they don’t come and scare you again.” With a reluctant agreement from Kaya, who was now hiding under the covers, Ketziah turned off the light and made sure there was nothing in there that would cast strange shadows or anything that could scare her in the night. She then pulled the blanket down slightly where Kaya could see her. “I think I got them all, and when your daddy gets home, he’ll come make sure we didn’t miss any.” With that, it was enough to convince Kaya that she was in fact, safe, allowing Ketziah to tuck her in and say goodnight.

However, it wasn’t much later when Ketziah was back at her little girl’s side, after Kaya woke up scared from a bad dream. Ketziah softly kissed the top of her head, holding her close in a tight hug. “It’s alright, there’s no need to cry. I’m right here.” Kaya only held onto Ketziah tighter, crying that the monsters had gotten not her, but Ketziah. After a few minutes of trying to calm her, Ketziah wiped the tears from Kaya’s cheeks. “Hey, come here. Come stay with me tonight, and we’ll keep each other safe from the monsters” That was when Ketziah picked Kaya up, and brought her into her and Andy’s room. Ketziah snuggled Kaya into the bed with her and held her close. “I love you, baby girl. I’m always going to love you and do everything to protect you, even if I’m not close by.” Ketziah said, softly kissing her daughter once more, before singing her to sleep with a lullaby, just like her mother did for her when she was that young. Shortly after, Ketziah fell fast asleep herself, Kaya snuggled up close in her arms, a sweet sight that remained even until Andy got home.

@CerealKiller - Andy & Kaya :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
@benitz786 - cute Ziah and little Kaya scene, as you’ve been waiting for

3 Likes

Shorts Series: A Bad Dream - Part 2 - 2033 (but dream is set in 2029)

Flashback? Memory? Dream? Who the hell knows…

“I love you so much,” Jess whispered. She was laying on top of him, the man she loved more than anything else in her life, her arms wrapped around his neck as she leaned into her husband’s touch. Her husband… that’s what he was. The person she would spend the rest of her life with. The father of her child… and in the future, children. She couldn’t help the grin that met her lips as she watched as his hand, moved on top of her own - playing with the wedding ring on her finger. “Do you now? Really? I wasn’t positive until now but damn, now that you’ve finally said it, maybe you’re telling the truth. You know… I was thinking maybe when Shay was born… or mayyybeee when we got married maybe that you telling me you loved me but it was all touch and go until this moment…” he responded in a cheeky voice and she sighed, playfully pinching him and hitting him with a pillow, though soon found his lips on hers. She was intoxicated by every touch, every kiss and god, she knew she never wanted it to end. Jessica loved him too damn much to imagine a life without him. “I love you too Jessica DeLoughrey,” he muttered after a few seconds, pulling away from her lips only to moved them to her neck. “You’re stuck with me now,” she heard him whispered, in between soft kisses that she loved.

End of Flashback? Memory? Dream? Who the hell knows…

Her eyes opened, a sigh meeting her lips. Once again, she found herself in an unfamiliar room. A room that wasn’t…familiar… a life that wasn’t familiar. If this was her life - why did she have such vivid memories of another life? For the life of her, she didn’t know this life. She didn’t remember not going to C High. Everything Daniel had told her made no sense… at all. After… the incident at the bookstore… Daniel had come out, finding her… or what was left of a broken piece of her.

She could recall the tears streaming down her eyes as she stuffed her head in her arms. She didn’t even hear Dan exiting the store, however, soon he came outside, first a joking tone on his voice as he laughed - likely not seeing what was happening in front of him. “So where’s this passionate love between you and Dorian? Don’t tell me I missed it… damn… well… I’d say I told you so but… nah hell I’ll still say it. I tooooollldddd youuuuu soooooo.” There was a soft laugh that met his lips, but after a few seconds, he became eerily quiet, likely hearing a sob leave Jess’ lips. “I… you weren’t joking… were you? Jess… I thought… I just…I thought this was just one of your little jokes but… why… are you crying… what did he do? Did he do soemthing to you… I swear I’ll kill him,”

The cold air took the breath out of Jess’ lungs, but none of that mattered as she finally looked up to meet her cousin’s eyes. " No it’s not… he didn’t… I know you don’t believe me Dan… but this isn’t my life… This… this sh!t we’re in isn’t… it. I had something… I had a family and I want it back. They’re my everything and… god Dan… Val and VC, they’re your everything. I just… god what the fck happened?" Jess was just… ranting. She didn’t know if it made sense but she could see the worry in Dan’s eyes.

“Jess… look… I know with the work you do… PTSD is… a real thing… and then Anna also had some mental issues… I just… if you need help, I can help you get it… I just… want to make sure you’re okay”

“Stop Dan. I’m not crazy… I’m not… I don’t… at least, I don’t think I am.” A soft sigh left her lips as she tried to get a hold of herself. Maybe she was crazy… maybe she had made the whole thing up in her mind. But… why was it so real. Why did her life with Dorain feel… normal then? “Look… dan you’re either with me or you’re against me. I don’t know what happened but I’m going to get my life back and I’d like you by my side because I don’t know if I can do it without you… but god, I’m going to fcking try.”

Perhaps it was Daniel’s fear of losing her… but he didn’t leave her there alone. In this world, Dan truly didn’t have anyone else besides her. Jezebel… Val… everyone that mattered so much to him had disappeared and all that was left was the two of them looking out for each other. Since that day, the next few days were filled with research. Figuring out exactly what happened with the help of Daniel Parker filling in the blanks. For the most part, Jess stayed with Dan at his house. She hadn’t talked to that… naked Derek man. The one who told her he was her boyfriend. Well… actually… she had talked to him for a few seconds after he wouldn’t stop calling her, just to have a quick “We’re over… please take your things out of my place” before hanging up. It had been… 3 days since the incident… since Dorian hurt her and now Jessica was just trying to piece together what happened. Honestly, she didn’t know if Daniel believed her… but that didn’t matter. He still helped her.

Her mind was currently racing with thoughts as she laid in bed, thinking about everything. The memory of Dorian that she held so dear to her heart… the reminder of what happened the moment Dorian hurt her… and now. Now she just laid alone thinking about all of it. Three days… three days Jess had been trying to put the pieces back together. After a few seconds more of thinking, Jessica got up off the bed to pick up the various files she had gotten together with the help of Daniel… updates on what had happened over the past 10 years… 10 years she apparently didn’t remember. And what were those updates? Well… why don’t you see for yourself.

Jessica Pierce

Ahh yes… Jessica… aka her… but not her… what a life huh?
Name (Previous Names): Just… Jessica Pierce. No changes.
Current Status: Alive… dead inside now…
Current Relationship Status: Single
Past Notable Relationships:

• Derek Tyler (2029 for 6 months): Apparently Jess met Derek while she was visiting the set of a movie where he was the director. The two hit it off and have been exclusively dating… well until she broke up with him over a phone call. Ironically, Daniel said he didn’t hate the man and actually liked the two together… well… so much for that as Jess soon broke up with the man. Either way, supposedly the two were happy together the issue simply was that it wasn’t… her life.
  • A few other men over the years, but nothing lasted long…
  • Simon Jean Page (2016 - 2028): On and Off Relationship. Seemingly… Simon never died that night all those years ago. A few years after the death of her sister, the man finally convinced her to date him for real and it didn’t go terribly… though Jess never felt right about dating the man her sister loved, hence the “on and off” again over the years as she broke up with him and then got back together with him.
  • Mikel Lucas (2016 - Lost her virginity when she was 15): Same as her… real?.. timeline

Notable Moments In the Past 10 Years:

• In Jessica’s life, a few things changed. For one… she never went back to Cerulean High… never fell in love with Malachi or… Dorian and the reason for it all? Well… the only thing Jessica could trace it back to was the fact that Simon never died. As Daniel explains it, Simon was shot that night, however, the killers missed, and instead, she survived. Perhaps it was fondness towards someone who tried to save her, but Jess ended up sleeping with the man that night, knowing it was a mistake, and then Simon broke up with Anna Pierce. This event soon caused a cascade in which Anna never was released from the mental institute, and Jess had to continue to be her well until after high school. A few years later, Anna committed suicide and Jess found herself pushed even further away from those she loved - never returning to fix her relationship with Andy or Dorian because everything just… hurt… too damn much.
  • After high school, Jess went to Oxford with Daniel and Elodie, though the two were never close, and soon went to North Korea getting her first Pulitzer.
  • She continued down this road, writing, working, getting awards much like her… first life. The only difference was Dorian was never a part of her life… nor was Andy or Val or anyone else she cared about.
  • In 2024, Jess did try to visit Dorian at Davina DeLoughrey’s funeral, however, she was kicked out and never invited in - despite arguments from Dylan to let her. It seemed neither Andy nor Dorian wanted her there, and Elodie was too distraught to say anything - severing any possible ties between her and the two boys.
  • Presently, she worked for the London Post - and according to Dan, she was… happy? Though she could never understand why. Her family was what made her happy… Dorian… Andy… Shay… and baby Zoe. She didn’t understand being truly happy without them… which is exactly why she needed to get it back… get it all back…
Anna Pierce

Dear sis… I’m sorry…
Current Status: Deceased
Past Relationships:

• Simon Jean Page: Ex-Boyfriend (2017-2018): After the party, once Jessica and Simon slept together, the man visited Anna and broke up with her. Jessica didn’t know about this until months after, however, this incident kept Anna in the mental institute longer - causing higher mental instability which is why she was never cleared to leave. For this reason, Jess continued to act as her sister.

• In 2020, Anna Pierce committed suicide in her mental hospital. The event devastated Jessica to the point where she became a recluse. She immediately lost touch with any relationships she had kept up, including not checking up on Andy who seemingly was in juvie without her knowledge, and broke any chance at a relationship. Due to this, Malachi was also never threatened, hence, never meeting Jessica Pierce.
Daniel Parker

Oh dan… this isn’t happy… no matter what you say
Age: 27 until I finish making something for immortality so I can always be a handsome beast (as of 2029)
Current Status: I’m unkillable let’s be honest
Current Relationship Status:
HAPPILY SINGLE BABBYYYY

Past Relationships: TOOooooo many to mention Jess

• Randos: Well dan wasn’t wrong, there are A LOTTT of girls in between dating Delilah. Not worth mentioning.
  • Delilah Hawthrone ( Age 19 = 2021; 2 years… on and off (presently)); Supposedly, Daniel Parker and Delilah Hawthorne started dating during college after running into each other one night in New York. Daniel, being Daniel, made a pass at her and the two ended up hooking up that night and since then, they have continued to do so every now and again. To this day, they still get together to this day, however, currently, they are off "I like to have fun okay? She’s a cool girl… sometimes when she doesn’t get on my nerves.:
  • Yara Keller (Age 16 = 2018): Daniel Parker still dated Yara, and had his heart broken by her. After the incident, when Yara was in a serious relationship with one “Riker Taylor,” Daniel messed up the relationship as one final revenge against her which caused the two to break up. Yara has not spoken to Daniel since that moment, however, Daniel states he does not give a sh!t “I don’t”

NOTE: If you can’t tell… Dan wrote his own file

• DAN LEGITAMITLY WOULDN’T TELL JESS… but here’s what she found out: “My life, my business cousin,”
  • sigh Dan didn’t have Jess there… or Jordan to talk him out of his angry phase with Jezebel, so the two never became friends or… family, for that fact. It seems, after the dinner where he hurt Jezebel, the two simply never spoke again. Daniel apparently threatened his father to remove all contact and put a brick wall in between him and Jezebel.
  • For some reason, Dan put Andy back into Juvie the moment he got out, just to play with him… Due to Jessica’s own heartbreak and Dan’s “magic” so she never saw newspapers, Jess never knew about the incident and wasn’t there to yell at Dan… well… no wonder Andy hasn’t talked to her in years… And after the incident with Davina’s funeral, Jess didn’t want to talk to him either.
  • Daniel Parker came to Oxford with Jess, and afterward, did what he did in… Jess’ timeline. Except he did so as one of the winners of Blue Royalty, later regretting the win as he realized who Malachi was and what winning actually meant. Furthermore, he simply continued his life, joined the CIA to do much of the work he did before, and never fell in love. The biggest difference between the timelines was that… Daniel seemed… lonelier. He may never admit it… but he did.
Jezebel Lucas

God Damn… Jez needed her brother…and he needed her
Name (Previous Names): Jezebel Slone… she never did become Jezebel Parker
Current Status: Living
Current Relationship Status: Married to Mikel Lucas
Past Relationships:

• Mikel Lucas (2020-2029) For the past (almost) decade, Jezebel has been married to Mikel. However, it seemed both parties were having… well… affairs to put in the nicest of terms. Mikel had been sleeping around earlier than Jezebel, cheating on her since the moment they got married, and then, in the last few years, Jez had been seen sleeping around with others as well. Despite this, both seemingly stayed together for their three kids and still lived in Beryl.
  • Jordan Williams (2016-2018): As the tale goes, the two still dated in high school before Jordan disappeared off the face of the earth. Since that moment, the two hadn’t spoken and seemingly their friendship stopped. The distance seemed to do that to people…

• Daniel spiraled and took every angry action he could on Jezebel Sloane - leading to a friendship that was forever severed. Though Justin Parker wanted to know his daughter, Daniel kept his father in check with threats and in a way, rendered Jezebel Sloane all alone. Due to this, Jezebel latched onto the only person she could after her mother threw her out - Mikel Lucas - which soon put a strain on both of their relationships. Despite being together for years, it is speculated that both Mikel and Jezebel have cheated on one another and are truly unhappy in the arrangement. Though with both of their younger years passing them by, neither have left one another. Jezebel currently works as a nanny as she never attained a college degree. And Mikel Lucas works at a local photography studio helping students take “senior pics” and other local photo opportunities. Neither individual ever left Beryl.
Valerie Wood

Oh Val…
Current Relationship Status: It’s VERY Complicated
Past Relationships:

• Who… hasn’t Val dated? From what Jessica could narrow down, Valerie had continued her old ways and slept with most anyone who was interested in her… and even those who weren’t. Since high school, she dated celebrities and was known in Hollywood as a heartbreaker. A few names on her list include: Joe and Nick Jonas… at the same time, Ryan Renolds, Andy McAllister, Most of the Famous Chris’ (Hemsworth, Pratt, etc).

• After Highschool, Valerie Wood attended the New York Academy Of Arts and quickly became famous. Seemingly not having a baby allowed her opportunities… Fifty Shades of Gray type opportunities that she instantly took and skyrocketed her career. She is currently a household name from being on TV shows to various movies.
  • There was a small incident with Jessica, herself, in which the two ran into each other and… as the video shows… Jessica ignored her as Val screamed, seemingly drunk or… high? Either way… it wasn’t pretty. Jess couldn’t figure out the context behind what happened, but the video did go viral…
  • The Jimmy Kimmel Incident: Daniel and Valerie only ran into each other once since high school, and that was when both parties were invited on Jimmy’s show. Daniel and Valerie immediately got into an argument and it resulted in both parties blowing off the interview.
  • Despite her fame, Valerie simply doesn’t seem… happy. Seemingly even her relationship with Andy was broken and the girl didn’t seem to have many friends left.
Malachi Azure

Hello… love… In this life, we never met
Name (Previous Names): Malachi Azure
Current Relationship Status: Royalty by Marriage
Notable Past Relationships:

• Princess of Listeria (Presently)… yeah… he still married her…
  • Elodie DeLoughrey ( 2019-2020): It seems that since Jess never came back, Elo and Kai had a year-long thing like Jess once had. And as he had to Jess, Kai soon broke her heart and became married to the princess.

• Overall, Malachi’s life was pretty much the same as the original timeline except for the fact that he never met Jessica Pierce. Was that a good thing… or not… well… Jess wasn’t sure. But perhaps a mistake or not, Jess did, at one point in her life, need Kai. Needed that love. And perhaps she wanted to fool herself into thinking maybe he needed it too.
  • Malachi did win Blue Royalty… congrats?
  • Jess did see Kai once, during the interview she did for Listeria however the two never met after as she did in her… memory… and Jess wrote the story for her school with no issues. Since that moment, she had never seen him again.
Andy McAllister

I miss you nug
Current Relationship Status: Single

• Tala [insert last name] - 2017-2019; As the original timeline, Andy’s longest relationship was with Tala, his first love. However, after that, all relationships have been less than a few months and nothing has truly lasted. Like Valerie, there are notable famous names on his list since earning the title of American’s Bad Boy however nothing substantial. Names include Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, HER, and more.

• Andy McAllister was in Juvie for most of senior year, and never ended up graduating due to Daniel’s handiwork. He, instead, immediately went back to music but his bad boy rep made him infamous in the world of music and his real actions soon followed what people thought about him (meaning girls, random fcking, and more). It seemed without the support of Jessica or Ziah, Andy McAllister Spiraled into a hole.
  • Over the years, he has made repeat visits to the jail cell, though is always bailed out by his PR team. He has often been seen drugged out of his mind at clubs and even skips concerts and other gigs giving his team a difficult time. Despite this, his fan base is still large meaning he’s still a very popular musician in the world today.
  • Jessica and Andy haven’t spoken to each other in the last 10 years, supposedly, and the last time they saw each other was when she attempted to attend Davina’s funeral. Their relationship has been strained for years with neither attempting to fix it.
Ketziah Drake

Rest in peace beautiful
Current Status: Deceased

• Dorian DeLoughrey (2020 - 2022) - It seemed, that with Andy and Jess not in the picture, Ziah and Dorian dated for 2 years and they were “In love” as various magazines quote. From what Jessica could tell, it seems to have been an awful break-up, as after the incident Dorian was seen sleeping with “anything with legs” and Ziah was avoiding taking to the press.
  • Jordan Williams (2019) - The two still dated for a few months on and off when Ziah was alive

• For Ziah, it seemed her life was similar to her previous one. The only difference, Andy and her didn’t happen meaning… Kaya never happened. Instead, Dorian and Ziah dated and she later broke up with him. From what Jess got from Daniel, it seems that Dorian was heartbroken and Ziah never told Dorian she was dying. After breaking up with the man, Ziah spent the next year alone before dying of her kidney failure - which further put Dorian into a spiral (by that Jess means there’s a video of someone trying to ask Dorian about Ziah after the death and him punching the interviewer).
Jordan Williams

Good… for Jordan…
Current Relationship Status: Married with 3 kids (Khaleesi, A’alia, and Justin)
Past Relationships:

• Ally Steel (Now Ally Williams) (2026 - Present): Married. Jordan WIlliams married up and coming pop star, Ally Steel, in 2026 and the two have been together ever since. From what Jess can tell, the two are really really damn happy together and in love.
  • Ketziah Drake (2019): Ziah and Jordan dated in the past before either of them returned to Cerulean… at least in the original timeline.

• It seems, during the time Jess didn’t come back, neither did Jordan. Jess wasn’t sure why, but it seems that she did visit the man before he was originally supposed to go back so perhaps something with that. In any case, for this reason, he never impacted Sadie or Jezebel’s lives again, and rather, lived his own. Over the next few years, he released more music and fell in love with a rising pop star name Ally Steel. The two got married when he was 24 and have had 3 kids since that moment. Seemingly, him and Jess and Daniel are still close friends, but he hasn’t kept in touch with many others (besides Elodie).
Sadie Taylor

Woah… married to Riker?
Name (Previous Names): Sadie Monroe
Current Relationship Status: Married to Riker Taylor (2 kids; Amelia Taylor, and Kyra Taylor)
Past Relationships:

• Riker Taylor (2022) - Sadie Monroe met Riker Taylor on one of his many travels. The man supposedly flirted with the girl (it is Riker after all) and the two soon started dating and got married in 2023. Since then, the two have had two kids - Amelia Taylor and Kyra Taylor.
  • Dorian DeLoughrey (2020) - Sadie Monroe and Dorian DeLoughrey had a brief relationship in high school, however, the two soon broke up after realizing the distance with schools likely wouldn’t work. Despite this, from what Daniel Parker said, the two were happy with one another.

• After marrying Riker, Sadie pursued her music career and with the help of Riker’s friend, Jordan Williams, she soon achieved her dreams. She is currently a fairly famous singer - releasing many love song hits. Despite rumors about a fling with her and Jordan Williams (after doing a movie together called “Work It”, Sadie Monroe is happy with her husband and they have been together for the past 4 years.
  • Riker Taylor has allowed Sadie to go out of her comfort zone and pursue singing as a career.

Riker Taylor

Guessing he never met Elo
Current Relationship Status: Married to Sadie Taylor
Past Relationships:

• Sadie Taylor (2022): While traveling, Riker ran into one Sadie Monroe and in a very Riker fashion, seemed to have flirted with her. From that moment, the two begin dating and soon got married in 2023. The two are currently still together with two little kids; Amelia Taylor and Kyra Taylor.
  • Yara Keller (2020): Yara Keller and Riker Taylor dated for a few months after she graduated high school. During this time, Yara became pregnant with Riker’s child. However, due to an incident with… Daniel Parker who wanted to mess things up for revenge about how she cheated on him, the two decided it would be better if they raised the child as friends instead of being together. They currently have a beautiful little boy named Ashton together who loves both his parents.

• Since Jordan Williams never came to Cerulean, neither did Riker meaning he seemingly never met Elodie. For that reason, his life changed drastically… well mostly. It seemed him and Jess were still on good terms, however, he wasn’t exactly a fan of Dan after what happened with Yara. As he did with Elo, Riker currently owns a home near the beach and strives to teach his kids that they are mermaids/merman and show them how to surf.
Elodie Cooper

At Least Elo’s happy too…
Name (Previous Names): Elodie DeLoughrey
Current Relationship Status: Married
Past Relationships:

• Mark Cooper (2021 - Present): At Oxford, Mark Cooper was a man that immediately begin flirting with Elodie (in both timelines, as Jess recalls). However, as there was no Riker, Elodie begin dating Mark and the two soon (very soon) got married in 2022. They currently have 2 kids together; Phoebe Cooper and Charlie Cooper.
  • Malachi Azure (2019 - 2020): From what Jess could learn from Daniel, Elodie and Malachi were a big thing in the few months that he came to Cerulean High. From what Daniel said, the two “couldn’t take their hands off one another,” though, seemingly Elo was more serious about Kai than Malachi was about her. When the year came to an end, Malachi broke up with her and did as he did in the original timeline - married a princess.

• Elodie… Cooper had a few differences in her life, however, the biggest being her relationship with Malachi and Mark. For Elo, it seemed what Malachi did truly hurt. Dan explained how he hated Kai for what he did. It wasn’t until the end of the game until everyone realized Malachi’s true position in the game. After 8 months of dating, Elodie DeLoughrey lost her virginity to the man and… well… found herself heartbroken. Perhaps Elodie always needed someone, because as Daniel tells the story, when Mark flirted with her she enjoyed it. After a year of telling him she needed time from her last relationship, Elodie finally gave the man a chance. Ever since, the two have been together for years and now have 2 children together.
  • Elo still pursued the same career, taking over her father’s company, however, took a small break when Davina died in a car accident… which apparently happened during a day that Jess had taken Davina out shopping. Seemingly without Jess, she was at the wrong place at the wrong time and was killed. Due to this, Elo suffered a small case of depression for a few years and Dorian further pushed away from his sister and family. Elo, on the other end, became closer to Dylan - supporting each other through this endeavor.
Dorian DeLoughrey

My love…
Current Status: Living?
Current Relationship Status: It’s… very complicated.
Past Relationships:

• Delilah Hawthorne ( 2025 - 2026); Delilah dated Dorian for a few months here and there, however, seemingly nothing much came out of it as Dorian isn’t the type to have “long term” relationships anymore.
  • Ketziah Drake (2020-2022): “His Forever” that’s what Dorian DeLougrhey said in an interview with People Magazine at the end of 2022, right before Ketziah broke up with him. Dorian seemed to be invested in this relationship before Ketziah broke his heart - though Daniel states it’s likely because Ziah knew she was dying that she broke up with him. In any case, the breakup and later her death hurt Dorian alongside the death of his own mother which occurred a few weeks after Ketziah died. Daniel notes that Jess attempted to go to Davina’s funeral, but being an “only family” event, Dorian made sure to keep her out which strained any chance at a relationship between the two.
  • Sadie Monroe (2020): Sadie and Dorian had a brief relationship that didn’t last too long during senior year when Sadie arrived in town.
  • Aline Ribero (2019-2020): Aline and Dorian dated at the beginning of Senior year, however, Daniel reveals that due to an incident involving an old boyfriend, Aline broke up with Dorian which hurt the man.
  • Kara Melbourne (2016): As in the original timeline, Dorian still dated Kara when Jess was his friend - soon breaking up after cheating on her with Delilah Hawthorne. From then to senior year, Dorian mostly screwed around - not staying in one relationship for too long.

• What is there to say? Dorian became what he always wanted to become. Rich… famous. A soccer player to the stars. Only, he was broken. Jessica never returned, Aline hurt him, Ziah died, his mom died. In other words, he’s no longer the man he used to be. Since the moment Davina died, Dorian has been known as a player among athletes with many fans raving about having the chance to sleep with the famed star.
  • Jessica or… at least… “This” Jessica hasn’t seen or attempted to see Dorian since the night of his mother’s funeral… and… well… a few days ago where he told her to leave and never see him again… fcking great.

So, as you may be able to see for yourself… things… changed. Drastically. Jess wouldn’t lie and say that Dorian’s life story didn’t… hurt. That his mother dying didn’t destroy her. That…him… falling in love with someone else didn’t… kill her inside. Her friends…most of them… seemed to be suffering and she just… wished she could show them all there was another way. But even Daniel believed she was likely losing her mind and she knew all of them would probably feel the exact same way if she told them about this other life she knew about. For the last two days, she had been reading these files. Reading what she missed… news articles about Andy getting put into a jail cell after punching a bouncer. Or, Val, sleeping with yet another castmate. Suffice to say, all of it hurt… especially the fact that she wasn’t connected to any of them.

She wanted to make it up to them… all of them… but trust Jess, it was nearly impossible. Her attempts to see Andy were telling of that. A day earlier, Jess had gone to the man’s house - only to get thrown out the moment she stepped on the property with a simple “Mr. McAllister does not want to see you, so please leave before we call the cops” from Andy’s bodyguard and trust Jess, she tried to get in. SHE TRIED THE FLASHING THING. It didn’t work on this bodyguard. Jessica had even attempted to get a second of Val’s time, and that didn’t seem to work either and ended up with quite an awkward moment where she went on set of a movie that her ex-boyfriend was filling where Val was the lead. Suffice to say, it truly felt hopeless.

Every single day that passed, Jessica’s heart broke a little more. All she wanted was to wrap her arms around her husband and kiss him like there was no tomorrow. The problem was, in this life, that didn’t exist. Daniel was waiting for her to give up, she knew that. She knew nothing she could do could change his mind but god did she miss Dorian. So… on day number 5, she couldn’t help herself. Jess took Daniel’s private and flew to Miami. It wasn’t hard to find where he lived, and Jess had done enough research to know that the man was having a party meaning it wouldn’t be impossible to sneak in.

As she walked to the pool party in a bikini and cover-up, Jess went to the bouncer - lines of girls waiting for a chance to get in and simply walked in after saying she was Beyonce’s cousin, making a little argument in an American accent, and then simply walking in as the Bouncer didn’t want to deal with another entitled rich girl. Easy… though in her years of investigative journalism, many things became easy - like sneaking into a party.

Walking into the house where Dorian lived…one thing was readily apparent… it wasn’t anything like their house. This was Miami, but this house just… felt empty. It didn’t matter how expensive or large it was, or how many people filled each room, it wasn’t homey… it wasn’t… Dorian. The screams of girls partying filled her ears and Jess found various soccer players making out with said girls. Jess had a feeling it was one of those parties men didn’t tell their girlfriends and wives simply so they could do… well… this. In one corner a man was basically screwing one of the cheerleaders and in another, someone was doing belly shots off a naked girl. This was likely a party that the press was supposed to be kept out of, but none of it really mattered. All she wanted was to see him… just one more time if that’s all she was going to get.

It wasn’t hard to find Dorian… it was his party, after all, and for some reason, Jess simply felt drawn to him. Going out into the back yard - Jess saw people running in his private beach, people drinking, people screwing in one of the three pools. But she also saw Dorian… her eyes found him sitting in a hot tub surrounded by girls. Every now and again, soccer players would come down to say something to him but for the most part, he was left to himself - flirting. Was Jessica a little jealous? Maybe. But was there something so wrong with that? In her mind… her life… old life… dream… god whatever that was… she had been married to him. And seeing a girl… literally straddling him in front of her just… god it hurt.

She needed a drink. God whatever reason she came here for… she didn’t even know anymore. Clearly, Jessica meant nothing to the man… not like what he meant to her. She found herself gravitating towards one of the naked waitresses and grabbed the tray out of her hand before swinging back the 5 shots of vodka that was on there. And soon enough… Jessica didn’t care. Whether this washer life or not… she just found herself dancing…trying to forget. She was on the dance floor, her arms around another man. She felt awful but at this point, she was also too numb to care.

Part of her didn’t know how long she was dancing… drinking… all she knew is she soon found her arm being pulled by a very angry blonde. “Heyyyy no fairrr you grump” Jess wined, though she was too drunk to fight the pull as the man lead her inside, and then, upstairs. There was a guard blocking the upstairs area - likely to keep from people messing up Dorian’s bedroom, but the moment Dori arrived, the man moved to allow access.

Jess stumbled up the stairs, his hand tightly on her arm as he pulled her into a quiet room. “For the love of god, are you stalking me now? Really? I thought we had this conversation already, sweetheart, I’m not attracted to you. So please, don’t show up at my house half way around the world.”

A soft hiccup left Jess’ lips as she looked at him, her head moving sideways. “Ohhh is this yourrr houseeeee?” Jess laughed softly. “It’s very hiccup pretty. I really likeeeed that brunette who was dancccing with meee… what was his name?”

Maybe she was drunk. Maybe she was playing dumb, but she didn’t care. She simply pulled her hand away from his touch and went to sit on his bed, a soft mmm leaving her lips as she laid down in comfort. “Why the hell are you here? Really? Not that bullsh!t about dancing with Conner, because we both know, that wasn’t it,”

Jessica’s eyes met his, before slowly drifting down. He was shirtless… not surprising since he was previously in the pool, but she just noticed that he was still dripping wet. She couldn’t help biting her lip, watching him as he looked at her. What? He was hot. Could you blame her? "Conner? Wasss thattt his name?

“God, with all the idiots I have to deal with today, you just had to come. For fcks sake, Jessica, tell me why the fck you’re here.”

After a second of silence, she met his eyes again “I missed you, love. I missed my husband. I missed waking up next to you every morning. I missed our kids… and godddddd I missed having sex with you,” Jess mumbled, drunkenly and soon found him rubbing the bridge of his nose. “Great. She’s drunk and crazy…”

“No no you don’t get it Doriannn,” getting frustrated with the man before standing up and walking towards him. She placed her hand on his cheeks as looked at him again. “Thisss isn’tt my lifeeee love. This isn’t your life. We were… married hiccup. I came back to Cerulean High senior year and I fell in love with you. Well… I was already in love with you I just… finally told you and then we got together. And then we dated, had a loooooot of sex. And then we broke up which was sad and made me sad because I didn’t want to break up with you but your mean coach made me. But then we got back together and then we got married. Actually I’m skipping a step, we had a beautiiffffulll baby girl named Shay and then we got married. And then we had more sex and then had a girl named Zoe and we were happy Dorian. God I was so happy.” a frown met her face as she looked at the man who was looking at her like she was, absolutely, bonkers. “You don’t remember… of course you don’t. I’m the only one who does… I just… want it back… I want you back…” Jess muttered, wrapping her arms around him.

“Maybe I was wrong. Maybe you’re not drunk, you’re just fcking crazy,” Jessica sighed as the man pushed him off, and grumpily she sat on the bed. “What can I do to prove it?” she pouted. Jess was tired… exhausted of all of this. Though all she heard in return was a laugh. “Just… god… get out of my life Jessica. No one wants you here… you know what… you want to prove to me that we were married?” she watched as he walked towards her, pulling her so close that she could feel his breath against hers. She closed her eyes as she felt him place a strand of her hair behind her ear before leaning in and whispering darkly, “Then kiss me. I mean… you say we were married right? Then you know exactly what I like. Go ahead ‘love’.” he whispered mockingly.

Jess opened her eyes, meeting his with hesitance, surprised by the request. Kiss him? Really? It’s clear that Dorian didn’t think she was going to do it, but after a second, she found herself wrapping her arms around him and with no hesitation, doing something she had wanted to do for days. Pulling him closer until he she was on top of him, Jess placed her lips on his and kissed him like she needed to do for the past few days… though it felt like years. It was clear he was shocked. For a moment he did nothing, but after a few seconds, she found his arms pulling her tighter against his and he soon started kissing her back… but it was… rough. He was bruising her lips with the force she had never felt before - to the point where she had to gasp for breath and pull away.

Jess no longer felt drunk - instead, her mind was clear and it was clearly telling her that this wasn’t… her Dorian. His eyes were dark as he looked at her, something forming behind his mind and honestly, Jess didn’t like where this was going. “Sorry… ‘love’ I’m not exactly convinced yet. Though if we were married like you said and had all that sex you were talking about… you wouldn’t mind doing a demonstration then? After all. What’s sex between two people who were… ‘married.’”

That’s when her heart dropped. Jess closed her eyes, wishing she could just…do it. Just forget that this wasn’t her Dorian for a moment just to… be with him. God she loved him. But at the same time, this Dorian wasn’t the man she fell in love with and his words at this moment made that… very clear… and that, in itself, broke her heart. Jess looked at him sadly one last time before bringing her lips and placing one last, chaste kiss on his before pulling away letting the tears fall down her eyes.

She turned away, not wanting him to see… her like that. “You’re right…” Jess started, wiping her eyes. “I don’t… mean anything to you…” she finished…looking at him completely broken one last time before walking away. The last thing she heard was him muttering “Jess” as she walked away.

“Jess”

his voice grew louder and she walked faster down the stairs that… never seemed to end.

“Jess”

Jessica’s eyes snapped open and tears filled her eyes as she found herself in a familiar room… her room. Looking beside her, Dorian had wrapped his arms around her body, looking at her with a worried expression. “Do…Dorian?” Jess muttered as he wiped the tears from her eyes. “Are you okay? I’m sorry for waking you up Jess, you were just… crying in your sleep,” though before he could say anything else, Jess quickly wrapped her arms tightly around the man… her… man. Her Dorian. Pulling away for a second, Jess soon brought her lips on his and smiled when he kissed her back softly. “I love you…god I love you,” Jess got out as she pulled away, looking at the ring on her finger. This was her life… thank god it was real… “I love you too,”

@astxrism

Mentioned:

@Littlefeets
@CerealKiller
@novella

2 Likes

*Shorts Series: Don’t mess with a master - 2015

Flashback? Memory? Dream? Who the hell knows…

“Your brother is terrible. An absolute menace I tell you. Do you know what he did just now Elodie?? He offered me a glass of soda. And you know me, I love sugary drinks so of course, I accepted. And do you know what was bloody in that drink? HE FILLED IT WITH SOY SAUCE. He has what’s coming to him, I promise you that much.”

Jess was, to say the least, annoyed as she walked into her best friend’s room. Who does that to a person? That was just pure evil. Though calling Dorian DeLoughrey pure evil wasn’t a far stretch. Had you met the guy? How was her best friend related to such a grotesque animal, she would never know. What she did know was that she wasn’t going to let this pass. Annnd that’s when she got her mind wrapped around a little idea that involved orange hair dye.

The very next day - because Jessica wasn’t exactly known for waiting - she got what she needed. Dye to make her enemy… well… no he deserves that term - so yes, the enemy ginger like that Ron fellow from Harry potter. God, he deserved every bloody thing he was going to get. Though… it required a little begging Elo to keep her brother busy as she snuck into his bathroom and added the dye to his shampoo AND conditioner. She always knew Dorian was the type to have a million and 5 hair products and when she went out into the main hall - seeing gel and all other types of products, she knew she wasn’t wrong.

Jessica smiled as she slipped the dye into the two bottles, mixing the bottles as much as she possibly can to activate the serum or whatever made the dye work. Well… technically she didn’t necessarily understand how the dye was activated all she knew was that Dorian was a blonde, and something orange would probably work wonders.

“Orange chicken? Carrot top. Cheeto. Fanta head. Lobster… yeah I think that’s good for now,” Jess mumbled to herself thinking about exactly what nicknames she would give to Dorian once he was a ginger.

What she didn’t expect, however, was while she was filling the bottles, to hear the door to Dorian’s room open. Yeah… she was…fcked… “Bloody…fck…” Jess muttered as she slowly moved over to the bathroom door, peeking outside… hoping… it was Elo. Was it? No. In the other room, Jess heard Dorian DeLoughrey on the phone. “God yeah, sorry, my sister was being such a little freak asking about what cologne I wear… dude I have no idea. Yeah… I’ll be there in a few, let me take a quick shower and then I’ll meet you and the other boys for a quick game,”

Fck… Sht… FCK. Jess quickly got her phone out, texting Elo a big SOS - mentioning that she was stuck in the devil’s room and he was in there. Jess frowned when she heard Dorian getting closer and so… she hid in the only place she could. The shower - with the curtains closed. “Come on…” Jess mumbled, trying to get a response from Elo who hadn’t said anything. Though thankfully, after a few seconds, she finally got a I told you not to do this… message.

Texting back quickly, Jess replied Elo I realllllyyyy don’t need a life lesson right now, I need a big distraction… PLEASE.

"No I know I know. Kara is pretty cute, I don’t know. We’ll see - I’m pretty sure she’s into me,

Jess rolled her eyes as she stood still in the bathroom, and the fear of god ran through her as she saw his hand enter the shower and him reach to turn on the shower, thankfully without opening the curtains. If she had to guess, he was trying to let the water heat up because the moment the shower turned on, she was instantly drenched in ice cold water. Jess wanted to scream, but covering her mouth, she stayed quiet… though then she did hear a scream… not one that was her own though.

“Woah… hold up Jenson… Something’s wrong. I’ll call you back,”

She heard Dorian leave the room in a hurry and immediately stepped out of the water, drenching wet. Thank you elo… next time… 2 seconds earlier, please… A sigh left her lips as Jess slipped out of the bathroom and out the door, soon sneaking into Elo’s room that was right across the way. She would have texted Elo she was out safely, but alas, her phone was… well… wet. So instead, stripping down and changing into one of Elo’s tops and bottoms, Jess quickly walked downstairs to see Elo screaming about some spider and Dorian being in only a towel, clearly annoyed that the girl was just screaming about that.

“God Dorian, lighten up. I’ll help her with the spider… in the mean while… have you ever heard of wearing pants? And you know… a top. Really clothes in general. I hear it’s all the rage in America,” Jess muttered playfully. Her hair was slightly wet, though it seemed he wasn’t asking questions with the annoyance he felt at his sister soon turning over to her.

"Whatever Pierce. Do you have a home or something, or are you forever just stuck here like a pest?

With that, Jess watched the man walk back upstairs and mouthed “THANK YOU” to her bestie who sighed and shook her head with a soft laugh. “Don’t expect me to do that again, Jess.” the girl said, bringing a soft smile on Jessica’s lips. “Don’t worry, I don’t think Dorian will try anything with me after he looks in the mirror in an hour,”

1 hour later

Jessica and Elodie had become invested in watching an American show called the “Bachelorette” when they both heard the scream. And yes, she meant scream - one directed at Elodie. Jess waited patiently, a interested look on her features as she found Dorian running downstairs to the living room, once again in only a towel.

“ELODIE WHAT IS THIS? WHY IS MY HAIR… ORANGE? IT’S FCKING ORANGE”

“DORIAN language,”

Jess watched as Davina came out of her room, though the woman herself seemed surprised at her son’s new look. Jessica, on the other hand, couldn’t contain her laughter. “Dorian… is that some… sort of new… soccer thing? You know what, don’t tell me. I need to go grab something from the car and then, Dorian… let’s talk about that” With that, Davina left the room and Dorian clearly didn’t look happy with anyone left in the room, though soon, she found his gaze meeting hers. After all. this was probably because she was laughing her ass off. “You… you did this.”

Jessica gave him an innocent look… “Me? How would I do that Dorian? Why would I do that? I mean… it’s not like…” Jess started, going closer to him with a soft smile. “…you pranked me first. Though I do have to say, Carrot Top, Orange isn’t the best look,” He looked angry, though the mischievous look on Jess’s features simply caused him to sigh. “Jessica Pierce… I am… GOING TO KILL YOU”

Sht… The man tried to grab her though in the last moment she ran away from him - using the dining table to put distance between them so every time he ran in one direction she ran in the other. “I BARELY DID ANYTHING, YOU PERMANENTLY CHANGED MY HAIR COLOR”

“Don’t be so dramatic, DeLoughrey, it’ll grow out,” Jess replied, continuing to put distance between herself. The issue, of course, was that he was faster than her. Her benefit was that he was wearing a towel so all she had to do when he caught up was pull the said towel down and then, well, run for her life. Suffice to say Jess lived to this day so we all can guess who won that round. Never prank the master, Dorian.

@astxrism - lil dori and lil elo

2 Likes

A new baby - 2028 Alt

Jess grinned, holding the little baby tightly in her hands as Kai wheeled her out of the hospital. He was… adorable. Even Aria couldn’t get enough of him, though, Kai had gotten her a babysitter so that the transition from the hospital all the way home could be easier.

“You know, I still think it’s quite unfair that both our babies got your eyes.” Jess told the man, looking at the bright blue eyes staring back at her. Jess was happy - that much she knew. Though did she ever expect this to happen with Malachi Azure? No. Despite that - the last year with the man had been… something out of a dream. She loved him… though she always did. It only took a few weeks living together for the two to realize they couldn’t just be friends… it was simply, impossible. And now here they were - a new life… a happy life and a new bundle of joy in her hands.

Time skip 4 hours

“Kai…do you mind holding him?” Jess asked, smiling at the laughing baby. There was a look on Kai’s face. Since the moment they got out of the hospital, Kai had been avoiding it. Holding the child. Every time she asked him, he simply did the other task she was meaning to do and now, she wasn’t going to let him.

“I should actually go check on Ari…”

“Okay for fcks… mind my language…sake. Kai want’s going on? You’re not going to break the kid you know?”

There was a frown on Kai’s face as he looked at her and after a few seconds, a sigh met his lips.

“Jess… I haven’t… done this before. I’ve held kids before… I just… I’ve never raised… one when they’re… this young…. not really…. not like you raising Aria… I just… what if I mess this up?” Jess looked at him with a slight turn of her head before laughing and walking towards him, baby in tow.

“So you’re not holding him because you don’t want to mess up? Kai, he’s a baby, not a bomb. You can’t mess this up, love.” Jess mumbled lovingly as she put the baby in his hands without waiting for him to say no. “Love, we all mess up. You think everything was a picnic when Aria was a kid? I freaked out… about a lot. If I was holding her right… god… if I was feeding her right. But we’ll figure it out okay? Together. Because we’re kinda stuck in this now, my love, and he’s proof of that,”

Jess watched as the little baby cooed in Kai’s hands and a smile met his lips. Yep… they really were in this together.

@Littlefeets

1 Like

Shorts Series: Stitiches - 2024

“No, Reggie. Tell the president I can’t come into the Pentagon today, I’m a little too busy to do basic IT work that any chump out of middle school could do with their eyes closed. Call Mark Zuckerburg, I’m sure he’s dying to get a chance with the President… No I don’t care that you consider this a *National emergency”… god… REGIE DON"T YOU DARE PUT HIM ON THE PHo… Hello Mr. President," A sigh left his lips as Daniel sat in his home office, not wanting to deal with the idiocracy of an entire nation. Though only 22 years old, Daniel had already been recruited by every government agency in the world. I mean… could he blame them? He was the Daniel Parker. Every now and again, he’d take an odd job here and there between classes at Oxford, but right now he was a little busy. And by that he meant…

“PAPAA… wh…ere is mommy” Daniel smiled as a little girl stumbled into his office, barely able to get out the words without stumbling ever so slightly. With his free hand, Daniel picked up his little girl, kissing her cheek as he continued to listen to the President blabbering on about the Cyberhack, ignoring the question his daughter posed for a few seconds while he told the man on the phone to shut the hell up. “Mr. President… If I may… It’s a BLOODY cyber hack and honestly, a subpar one at best. Literally, call anyone from MIT, I’m sure one of those idiots can figure it out. Thank you, and good day sir.” Daniel sighed, hanging up the phone and putting it in his pocket. He smiled at the girl in his arms. “Why are people such idiots, my love?” Dan asked his daughter who laughed as he tickled her before shrugging. “Do you want to learn how to cause a cyber hack? Do you?” he asked the little girl in between soft kisses to her cheek, a sigh leaving his mouth as his phone rang again. Pulling the device out, Daniel rolled his eyes seeing White House on the line and hung up, despite there being three more calls. It was only when he saw Jezebel calling that he finally picked up, groaning when he heard her on the line. “DANIEL YOU CAN’T HANG UP ON THE PRESIDENT. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SH!T I"M GETTING”

“Seriously? They called you?” Dan rolled his eyes. “Fine, FINE. I’ll fix it, but tell the President he owes me yet ANOTHER favor. I really need to start cashing in on those soon I swear.” Dan muttered, using his shoulder to hold his phone in place as he worked on his Parker Watch for about 4 seconds and muttered “Done. Tell the president I sent an email to the Pentagon with the location of the people causing the cyber attacks. Now tell him to leave ME AL-”

In the midst of everything he was doing - phone in his ears, child in one arm, working on his watch on the other, Daniel wasn’t necessarily paying attention when VC was wiggling out of his hands. Which is exactly what led to him dropping his phone the second he heard the scream from his daughter who had to begin crying as her head hit the ground. He had accidentally lost a hold of his daughter, and though she hadn’t necessarily fallen far, the girl had hit her head against the table causing there to be a small wound on her forehead. Worry immediately filled his body and truly, in that moment, nothing else mattered. He could hear Jezebel asking what happened from the fallen device, but all Daniel cared about in that moment was his daughter. Tears filled her eyes as the little girl cried for her mommy… which was a little bit of an issue because her mom was filming a movie right now and trusted Daniel to take care of their daughter.

Suffice to say… Val was going to kill him. “Hey… baby… you’re okay… don’t cry… keep those… tears… in your… tear ducts…you wouldn’t…want to run out… for your mom…” Ah yes… crying girls… that was never a talent Daniel had figured out. Usually, when VC was crying, Val was around to comfort her with Daniel a good foot away giving moral support but not actually doing anything himself. Picking up the phone, Daniel started actually freaking out. “JEZ I DROPPED MY CHILD. SHE HATH FALLEN FROM MY HAND. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO AND THERE IS WATER COMING FROM HER EYES” Daniel screamed through the phone as he gently picked up his daughter as she continued to cry.

Honestly thank god Jezebel was there to talk him through it. Dan did… still go a little overboard taking his helicopter to the hospital and getting his daughter there in under 5 minutes where he got her treated at the pediatric ward. It was a simple procedure… a… tiny CT scan to make sure she didn’t have a concussion… and a lot of ice cream but his little girl was bubbly once again - running around with the ice cream in her hand off whatever sugar high Dan had gotten her in. She had a little bandaid on her forehead where they gave her 7 stitches to make sure nothing scarred.

But out of everything… now was the worst part. Telling Valerie… and how did he do it?.. well… through text of course! Though… could you blame dan? Don’t judge him. Having a technological medium just made the whole situation… just a little less… worrisom. He started off easy… telling Val that something had happened… but everyone was okay. VC Just… had a little trip to the hospital and had to get “A band-aid”

The moment Val stopped freaking out and was glad her daughter was fine. Then Dan added that the girl just had… just like… 2 stitches… which freaked her out again. Though once again, Dan talked her down… before adding it was more like… 4 stitches… and so on and so on. Once Dan finally worked up to telling her it was actually 7 - she was a little less surprised, and a little more worn out by Dan’s idiocracy. Though Idiocracy or not…

“Mommmmmmyyyyyyy” Dan watched as the little girl ran to her mother on set who was invested in her phone - probably because she was texting Dan seconds earlier. Dan had already been driving to her work after the hospital, he simply believed texting her the news would be less of a “I"m going to kill you dan” Which it was. There was a smile on her face as she picked her daughter up, kissing her forehead as the little girl told her mom about all the ice cream she had.

After talking to the little girl for a few moments, she finally looked at dan, walking towards him. “Dan. I love you but you’re an absolute idiot,” she whispered, before placing a kiss on his lips. “But I’m your idiot and you’re stuck with me love… so… I kinda promised VC Disney because of the whole…” He looked at his daughter before looking back at Val “d r o p p i n g thing” he continued, spelling the word out instead of saying it. “So what do you say? I already booked the entire park out and if we leave now we can get there in… about 2 hours,”

@CerealKiller - Val and VC
@Littlefeets - Sis

3 Likes

Zoe DeLoughrey
{ Mom’s birthday | 2035 }

There was one thing little Zoe never understood - how did mom celebrate her birthday for a whole week? There were many things her little brain didn’t understand but that, that was confusing her more than anything. Why didn’t her birthday last for a whole week? Why didn’t she get presents every day?

Sitting in the shopping cart while Shay was running around the store but staying close to their dad, she was looking towards aisles with different toys, getting up once she spotted a big, fluffy teddy. ”D-daddy, daddy… look!” But she didn’t get the reaction she was hoping for. Instead of Dorian taking her to it, they all just walked past it. ”We’re here to get something for mom, baby,” he’d say, keeping his eyes on Shay to make sure she doesn’t get lost. Again. But Zoe didn’t like that, she wanted to hold and play with that teddy and her dad just ignored her. So she did the only thing she knew how to do, the one thing she was good at - she started crying. Unlike her sister, Zoe was a professional at throwing tantrums when she didn’t get what she wanted and when things weren’t her way. It was almost a good thing since Dorian still didn’t know what to do then and would do anything to make her stop crying.

”Zoe…” hearing her dad’s voice and noticing he stopped walking, she opened her teary eyes the moment he picked her up. ”We will go there later, ok? We’re here to buy something for mommy’s birthday…” But hearing that only made her start crying again, burying her face in her dad’s chest. That’s what he was doing with his kids for a couple of years now - to make them feel included, he’d take them to a store and let them pick 7 things for their mom’s birthweek, one for each day of it. No matter how many useless things they end up buying it was a fun and adorable family activity. ”Ok…what if… we get that teddy for mommy? Would you like that?” Her sobs got quiet as she wrapped her little arms around his neck, mumbling. ”Y-yes…”

The next morning. Zoe was in the kitchen with her sister and dad, eating and watching him make something for mom who was still in bed. She could tell Shay was excited but she was too focused on the food in front of her to pay attention to what was happening. That morning, they were out of bed earlier because they had to prepare a surprise for mom, which Zoe didn’t mind since Dorian was holding her in his arms the whole time… before he had to put her down to make breakfast.

When they got home the other day, they’ve all spent some time in Dorian’s office, wrapping everything they got. Even if she was still little, Zoe wanted to help her dad, not known that sitting in his lap and messing with plastic scissors was not helpful, at all. But she felt happy when she was so close to him just like she felt happy when her mom was cuddling her. Which came soon after breakfast. With their frost gifts, Zoe and Shay ran to their mom’s bedroom with Dorian following behind them with enough food to feed both Jessica and baby brother who was still her belly… twice. Or more than that. Maybe not. In Zoe’s eyes that was a loot of food, but good food. Not that green stuff dad makes her eat.

1 Like

Dorian DeLoughrey
{ Aidan is sick | 2039 }

”Where is my little champ?” Putting his bag down on the floor next to the couch, Dorian gave Aidan a sweet smile, seeing the little one wrapped up in a blanket, just laying there. He’s been feeling bad all night, keeping both Dori and Jess awake to take care of him. That didn’t stop Dorian for doing what he always did in the morning - helping Shay and Zoe get ready for school and then driving them, before going to the gym for a late, yes 8 am was late for him, workout. Moving to the kitchen, he threw gently placed his shaker bottle in the sink and walked up behind Jess to wrap his arms around her. ”Did you give him something?” Placing a soft kiss on her shoulder, he asked, letting his hands rest on her belly. Did I mention she was pregnant? With twins? Three seemed like too much to him at one point but five? Never did he imagine he’d be having five kids… but hey, he’s not complaining, okay? Yes, a long time ago he did hoped he’d never have twins but he wouldn’t change this. DeLoughrey boys winning, 4:3.

”I’ll be here with him. Go up and rest,” continuing, Dori gently turned her around to give her a kiss, followed with a smile. His hands on sides of her face. ”I’m a better nurse anyways,” he added laughing lightly to himself, immediately getting punched in the arm. With a fake pout that turned into a slight smirk, he walked away from her to join his son on the couch. ”Iiiii spyy…” scanning the living room, Dori gently picked up his wrapped up burrito before laying down and placing Aidan on his chest. ”Something begging with m.” It was a little game Aidan learned not so long ago and loved to play it with his dad when he’d drag him around the house with him. ”With my… little eye,” but Aidan corrected him, weakly looking up at his dad. ”You’re riight. I spy with my little eyes something begging with m,” there was a soft smile on his lips, pushing a curly strand of Aidan’s hair from his face while moving around to make them both more comfortable.

”Monkey!”
”Yes! Good job, buddy,” Dori enthusiastically responded, glancing at his son’s stuffed monkey that was on the ground across the room. ”Are you feeling any better? Do you want to go outside and get some fresh air?” He could see the boy wasn’t feeling too well, his weak and tired body on top of his but he wanted to do everything to make him feel better. And being out was one of many things he liked but not now. Aidan slowly shook his head, continuing the game with his own I spy question, waiting for his dad to guess. It went on for a while before Dori suggested watching Nemo, one of Aidan’s favorite movies. Resulting in both of the very soon falling asleep.

2 Likes

Story Time - 2035

“Mommy can weee pleaseeeeeee have another story?”

Jess smiled at her daughter who looked at her with pleading eyes - soon followed with Zoe excitedly jumping up on the bed screaming " 'nother story pleaseeeeee" The time was 10:15 and the two were currently awake way past their bedtime… which may have been Jess’ fault by letting them eat a fudge sundae 10 minutes before said bedtime. But honestly - the girl wasn’t looking for another I told you so by Dorian. Shay was currently cuddled up in her bed, hugging a stuffed giraffe that Dori had brought back and Zoe was right next to the girl with her little soccer bear - the two wanting to be close to where Jess sat to tell the story. Usually, she’d join the two in bed but, alas, Dorian had gotten her pregnant yet again so Jess didn’t want to have trouble getting up when the two would eventually fall asleep.

She gave two kiddos a look as her nose scrunched up at their request, “Okay - I tell you one more story and you two are going to sleep right?” Jess asked, laughing as she saw both her daughters get more excited. She could honestly never truly say no to the two. It was almost impossible… “Okay fine my loves. What kind of story do you want?”

She knew what they were going to say - recently all the two would ever ask about during storytime was “yo…you and daddy,” A soft smile met her lips as she looked at Zoe cuddled next to her sister. After a second, she continued "Ahh…why do I even ask anymore… alright well… hmm… did I ever tell you two about the time your father and I found our secret hideaway?”

Her smile was replaced with a larger grin as her children shook their little heads in confusion “Secret?” Shay asked, her little eyes widening as she wrapped her arms around her giraffe tighter, looking at her mom to continue “Yes, secret. A place that only your dad and I know about…Why don’t I just tell you? Once upon a time… your daddy’s family took a little me, just a few years older than Shay, camping - long before your father and I were close friends…”

“So you’ve never even been camping before?”

"How many times do I have to say this Dorian, do I need to say it in Spanish? Or should I spell it for you? It’s an ‘N’ and then a “o’” Jess sighed, looking over at the little blonde boy sitting beside her in the SUV that Elijah was driving, her tongue out as the boy rolled his eyes at her. This was always their relationship - her and that blonde he-devil. Someone PLEASE explain how her best friend was related to him? Like OH my god. He was awful. God bless whoever had to deal with him in the future. She or he would need holy water just to get through the damn day.

“Moooooom she’s just going to be a pestttt. She’s never even been camping, she’ll slow us down. Can we just leave her in the middle of the road somewhere?” Dorian whined from his seat, causing Jessica to roll her eyes.

“DORIAN. Jessica is a guest on this trip, be nice,”

"But mom like… how long have we really known her? Like… a few weeks at best. How do we not know she’s one of those spies from England? She’s just going to ruin everything. I vote we leave her. " After those words, Dorian shot Jess a look of annoyance and she mimicked it with a soft huff.

“I’ve known you for more than a year you idiot. I swear you’re memory is worse than the superior Dory from Finding Nemo”

“YOU EVIL LITTLE SPAWN OF…”

Yep. That was pretty much how the entire car ride to the campsite went - 10-year-old Dorian DeLoughrey and Jessica Pierce bickering about everything and anything. From how loud the other one snacked - yes, Dorian was p!ssed at Jess eating chips in the car which only made her munch louder - to Jess getting some sort of stupidity disease for being so close to Dorian. It had gotten to the point that Dylan, who was sitting in the back simply put in headphones on high, and Elodie put in earplugs so she could read her little book in peace. Elijah and Davina, however, were forcibly subjected to listening to every little thing Dori and Jess fought about. Though thankfully, the two finally arrived at the campsite six and a half hours later. Let’s just say it was a long ass six and a half hours.

The moment the car stopped, Dorian ran outside - screaming thank god that he no longer had to breathe the same air as her in the little car. Well, of course, Jess then proceeded to spend the next 15 minutes standing right next to him while breathing heavily to annoy him.

Despite their constant fights, the two of them… they tolerated each other but in an overall scheme of things, the day was going well. First, the boys were helping Elijah set up the tents, while Davina and Elodie helped get some of the smaller things out of the car. Jess, well, as always, she moved between the two: helping Davina, bothering Dorian while helping Dylan. Over the course of the day, Jess sporadically bet Dorian on different tasks. After all, it was always fun seeing the man get frustrated when she beat him.

“Okay, we need to get some twigs for the fire kids. Why don’t we all split up into groups and collect some? Elodie you can go with Dylan, and Dorian you and Jess go. Just stay nearby alright?”

Before either Dori OR Jess could argue, there was a look on Davina’s face telling them both that it wouldn’t work. So after a frustrated second, she found Dorian looking towards her before uttering a “Just don’t get in my way, Price”

“You know, I’d correct you about what my real last name is but I’m not going to give you the bloody pleasure,” Jess muttered, moving ahead of him with no care in the world of where she was going. She didn’t even care when Dorian was yelling after her that she was going the wrong way, she simply kept walking, picking up random twigs as she went along.

She didn’t know how far she had gone, though she had always kept one step ahead of Dorian as he threatened to leave her so she’d get lost. Though soon, annoyed by the man’s yelling, she ducked out of the path and into the woods simply so he’d leave her alone. What she didn’t expect, however, was to stumble towards a gorgeous lake with a waterfall.

“JESSICA I swear to god, I will leave you.”

“Then do it, god Dorian,”

Jess sighed, looking back at him as she started taking her shirt off, soon followed by her pants before immediately jumping into the water. With her clothes, Jessica left all the twigs she collected behind and relished in the cold water hitting her body. Honestly, for even 10-year-old Jessica, safety was never a concern. Walking down random paths, jumping into random pools of water - it was a given for her. Jessica could see out of the corner of her eye that Dorian was watching with annoyance at her actions, though she didn’t care. Swimming towards the waterfall, Jess had this want to simply swim under it. The water was slow enough that it likely wouldn’t hurt her and so she did just that - unknowing of what she’d find behind it.

Instead of their being rock, Jessica found more water, and she soon realized it was a hidden cave. Her curiosity got the better of her as she went deeper inside, getting out of the water as she walked into the cave further. It wasn’t big, rather it stopped a few feet after she could walk on solid ground, but the way the light illuminated the inside was… beautiful. Jess found herself sitting on the solid ground and then laying, staring up at the ceiling in the cave.

“JESSICA I SWEAR TO GOD”

She found Dorian soon dipping under the waterfall like she had, a seeming sense of relief that she was alive. “You’re psychotic, you know that? Come on, we have to go and I have to bring you back alive or my mom will kill me because for some reason I will never understand, she actually likes you,” she heard the man mutter, getting out of the water like she had. “God Dorian, just chill for a second. We’re not going to get into trouble for being gone for a little while longer, just… sit,” Jess responded, looking at him for a second before laying back down, closing her eyes softly.

Honestly, she just expected him to leave, tattle on her to her mom but he didn’t. Instead, he took a seat and laid down next to her. “You really hate me that much huh?” Jess stated with a soft laugh, turning her head to face his. “I don’t hate you, Jess. I don’t particularly love you 99% of the time, but you’re alright. Sometimes,”

A soft laugh met her lips as she shook her head, " “You’re not half bad either, DeLouser. Just need to loosen up a little… correction… a lot… a whooooolllee lot. But you’ll get there… with my help.”

"Your dad and I fought a lot, my loves. But there was always love there. He would always dive into unknown waters to make sure I was okay, just like he would do anything to protect you two. Forever, and always.

Jess looked at her daughters, Zoe had fallen fast asleep but Shay was looking at her mom with tired eyes, closing every few seconds, for longer and longer. “I love…you mommy,” Jess heard Shay whisper before her eyes closed. “I love you too baby girl,” Jess responded, kissing both her daughters on the forehead before tucking them in one last time.

“You know you were a really annoying kid right?”

Jess smiled softly as she heard her husband’s voice behind her, the man wrapping his arms around her as the two looked at their kids. “You know I technically have like 50 bets I won that day so, technically, I should get 50 favors,”

"Ohhhh no you don’t, we both know I wasn’t trying. I just wanted you to leave me alone so I let you win.

Rolling her eyes, Jess turned towards her husband before wrapping her arms around his neck, kissing him softly before meeting his gaze. “What a bloody liar.”

@astxrism

3 Likes

Clara woke up at the sound of her alarm. It’s way too early for this. She thought as she dragged herself out of bed to turn off the alarm, which was coming through her phone on the opposite side of her bedroom. However, a smile appeared on her face as she remembered the reason for her waking up so early. With her newfound excitement, she showered and selected an outfit before returning to her bathroom to style her hair and do her make up.

When she was finished, she went downstairs and made herself a quick espresso. It seemed a little silly to be having coffee before a coffee date, but she knew herself and she knew that she wanted to be in a good mood before she met up with Ives. She drank her coffee quickly and walked over to the sink to rinse out the cup. As she was doing so, she heard someone else enter the room. “Someone’s up early,” Clara turned around, facing her Papa with a smile. “And happy too. Who are you and what have you done with my daughter?” He teased her, making her laugh. “I’m meeting up with someone for coffee.” She explained, picking her purse up off the floor. “Is this someone I should know about?” He asked as she pulled her purse over her shoulder. “I don’t know yet.” She answered before walking out the door and towards her car.

She arrived at the café and scanned the room, seeing if she could spot her date. When she finally found him, she walked over and smiled, keeping her perfect composure despite growing increasingly nervous. “Good morning!” She greeted him as she sat down, crossing her ankles and resting her purse by her feet.

@Nil - Ives

2 Likes

Play this while reading

Jordan felt his eyes flutter close as he stood in front of her, music playing in his head as it often did nowadays. Though the man was only playing random notes earlier on the grand piano, there was always an orchestra in his mind. The moment he saw Sadie Monroe at his door - his mind immediately went back to the song playing in his mind moments earlier. Sadie and him… well… it always brought memories up when he saw her. Despite that, he knew nothing would ever come out of it. The two of them were simply… too far gone; memories were simply, memories. Something that would forever stay in the past - a song to play on repeat and reminisce. Despite that, there would always be an immense sense of love that he felt for his former wife.

Opening his eyes, he allowed a soft smile to grace his lips - one still filled with worry for his daughter, but one that showed he was happy to see her. As he moved aside to let her in, he finally responded to her sentiments about telling him about coming “Honestly, Sadie. It’s fine. I’m sure you were worried just as much as I was… if not more… about Annie after hearing those voicemails…” he responded, closing the door behind her as he led her further into his home. It was weird, even now, to call something fully his. For such a long time in the past, there was an our - our kids, our house, our family - something that disappeared in an instance after a mistake. Though Jordan believed that everything happened for a reason - perhaps telling as he and Jezebel had recently become close. Though, despite that, it still hurt.

Relief filled his body the moment she revealed the fact that Annie had called… or at least, picked up Sadie’s call. Jordan had tried more than a few times after Annie walked off but to no avail. He let out a breath he didn’t even know he was holding before whispering “Thank god” . Annie always had a way of worrying him like his other kids never had, though he still loved her. He always would, Annie was his baby girl no matter what happened with him and Sadie. “It’s okay Sadie, we’re in this together. We always have been. Annie might only be 18, but I’m pretty sure we’ll have more days like this - and probably days where I won’t be there and you will. Guess that’s what being a parent means - letting your kids worry the hell out of you every single day,” he laughed slightly, walking towards his cupboard and grabbed two glasses before filling them with water. “I just… god can Annie make a person worry. I couldn’t stop looking at this,” he revealed, putting his arm out where he had gotten tattooed the dates and times his children were born, and, the day Annie became theirs.

@novella

2 Likes

Had anyone ever told Annie Williams that she was a little annoying? No? Should Enrique do the honors then? Because, god, did he want to tell her to go to hell. Sadly, however, he did need her. He immediately groaned at the realization before rolling his eyes at her words - “Really, Williams? Have we resorted to using unoriginal clichés from someone who clearly was an assh0le when making it. Like seriously? Beggars can 100% be picky.” Was it true? Enrique believed so - he didn’t have to choose Annie to help him out, but he wanted to. Not only would it p!ss his father off more, she wasn’t… awful to be around… or look at.

Soon enough, the two were in his father’s car surrounded by different machines, half of which Enrique didn’t know was for. There was a radar gun, a computer requiring a password, etc etc - honestly, it didn’t matter. What did matter was the fact that the girl in the driver’s seat was probably going to kill him with her terrible driving… as if the broken leg wasn’t good enough, soon he’d get a broken neck too. “I have to ask…” Ricky started, when her driving started settling down “Did anyone ever teach you how to drive, or is this your first time?” he asked with a cheeky expression on his lips making fun of her. In response to her sick, lying b^stard mention, he simply shrugged. “Sick, lying, b^stard at your service, Williams… as long as you don’t kill me with this terrible driving,” he added jokingly.

Ricky couldn’t help but roll his eyes as she continued to argue - soon telling him to stop telling her what to do. Though in her frustration, he found that her driving became… worse… if that was even possible “Alright then… 1 Mississippi. One second over, Now that we got that over with and it’s been way longer than a second, how about one, you don’t get us killed because I quite enjoy living and I’m sure all the girls at school would be heartbroken and two, you start up these lights because it really is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity since I doubt your life dream is to become a cop and if it is… god bless the people on the road.” Honestly, he knew this was annoying her - him telling her what to do. Maybe that’s exactly why he continued to do so, just to test her limits. There was an amused look on his features as he casually watched Annie from the passenger seat.

@novella

2 Likes

Shorts Series: Batcave - 2025

“ANTIEEEE JEZZZ”

Daniel watched as the 5-year-old ran to her aunt who had just come in through the door, wrapping her little arms tightly around the blonde who looked less than happy at Dan. Why? Who knows - there were many things Daniel had done in the last five minutes that would p!ss her off, let alone in the last two days which was the last time he saw her in person. Perhaps it was the fact that he told the President to fck off? That might be it - but DID YOU SEE HIS LITTLE GIRL WITH A BANDAID ON HER FOREHEAD. Not okay POTUS, not okay. Maybe it was the fact that he just purchased another pen!s shaped island and named it after Dorian DeLoughrey because he was, a dck. Get it? There was also a pen!s shaped island near there named after Kai. What could Dan say? He really loved creating tourist attractions for the people he disliked.

“Jez, I didn’t do anyth-”

Though he couldn’t even say that with a straight face. After about a second of starting that sentiment, he simply laughed, shaking his head. “Okay I’ve done a lot of things that you probably don’t even want to know about but why am I in trouble this time?”

After a few seconds of kissing VC and hugging the girl, Jez finally dropped the smile that was prevalent on her face for the little girl, before looking up and Daniel with a frown. “Tell me, Dan. Why the hell did a contractor come to Parker LLC asking where the artificial 13 story high waterfall was for systematic updates?”

Daniel looked at her, his eyes slightly widening at her words. “Bloody hell, I was wondering where he went. He must have gone to the wrong place. I swear, this is the last time I work with Rodrigo on my projects.”

Honestly, Daniel knew he was on thin ice with Jezebel after he went to vegas and bet the entire company in a game of high stakes poker. Like COME ON Jez, Dan could read cards - he knew he was going to win. But apparently, betting the entire company without the permission of your Co CEO was ‘disrespectful’ and ‘unbrotherly’ or whatever else Jez had told him during that hour long lecture. Though, hey, Dan did win the entire Coke-a-Cola company off the CEO and now had the deed on a napkin so it was totally legally binding. in retrospect, the CEO of coke should probably stop taking coke and betting his entire company away… but who was Dan to judge .

After a few seconds of a staring contest with Jez, Daniel finally sighed. “Look it’s not as bad as it seems, Jez. I think you’re just making a big deal out of nothing. You’d probably agree with me if I told you what I was doing,” That was a lie - she would definitely, 100%, not agree with him but he wasn’t about to tell her that. Without another word, he picked up his daughter and walked further into the house where she had originally been watching TV with her mom. “Love, tell my sister she’s overexaggerating. I’m a saint,” he started, though he just found his wife rolling her eyes while laughing at his words. “Jez, don’t trust him” “Don’t worry Val, I know when Dan’s being an idiot”

See - this three females against one thing was never a favorite of his. It was even worse when his dear cousin was in town, dare he say, he once had to side with Dorian. Ew. In anycase, after a few more minutes of trying to avoid his sister’s deadly gaze, he finally gave in. “Fine FINE. You want to know what the waterfall was for?” he sighed, standing up and leading his sister deeper into his house towards the library. He found Val following close behind with VC in her hands - though if there was anytime to tell this secret, might as well be now.

“Alright alright - so you know how I am absolutely obsessed with all of that superhero stuff right? Not the actual concept of it because let’s be honest, getting bitten by a radioactive spider is not going to give you powers, buttttttt…” Dan started, Walking towards a book on the corner that most people would have ignored. With a happy look Dan turned away from his family before pulling the book, revealing a secret staircase that lead one level down towards a reinforced steel hallway. Casually walking down, Dan smiled hearing the sound of his AI which he tailored after the Iron Man J.A.R.V.I.S. “Hey Jarvis, initiate protocol 42.1… family tour.”

“Of Course, Mr. Parker. Though, don’t you think it’s a little early for protocol 42.1?” the british, life like voice responded and Dan simply shrugged. “Tell that to Jez - I swear, she doesn’t bloody wait,” Throughout all of this, Dan wasn’t really paying attention to the surprised looks of his sister, wife, and daughter. Not surprised that he had been secretly doing this, but likely surprised that they had all missed it. Walking towards an elevator, Daniel looked into the eye scanner, waiting a second before verification was completed and the elevator opened. “Alright come on everyone, down we go,” Dan smiled, waiting for them to all get in. “Please keep all hands and feet inside the vessel, thank you,” Dan added, before pressing the button that clearly said “PARKER CAVE”. And down they went, multiple floors until the elevator finally opened. Before them, was a room filled with technology - inventions, computers, cars - everything one would imagine whey they thought “Hidden Superhero Cave”. “WOAH” he heard his daughter yell, and a smile met his lips.

“So… yes… superhero’s that’s where I left out right? Well, Jezebel… Val… Veronica Charlotte… welcome to my hideout,” Dan finished - walking out onto the platform. In the middle of the room were three large computers - running his tracing software he had built for the CIA, though, an advanced model. In the middle of the room was a holographic map of the world that could be worked on with the simple touch of a his hand, and of course, his Parker Mobile was beautiful.

“Please… don’t touch that… child…?” Daniel heard Jarvis say and grinned as he saw his little girl running and sitting at the computer. “Come here munckin” Dan muttered, picking his little girl up as he looked at his family who looked less than impressed. Well… no… Val looked impressed. “Dan… you’re telling me that you’ve been…” “Spending the last year creating an underground hideaway that has cost nearly half a billion dollars so far to be the superhero this city needs - I definitely have Jez. Don’t worry though, I didn’t steal the money from the company, this is just my personal funds going towards all of this. Though… the suit is going to cost a little more to make but don’t worry about that. It should be functional in a few months,”

“And the waterfall…?”

"More importantly, do I get a superhero suit? He grinned at his wife before moving towards her and kissing the woman, “Yes my love… and to answer your question, sis - if you drive that car about 1 mile in that direction, you’ll find a waterfall that connects the hideout to the outside world. It’s actually really fun, I think I’ve gotten the car functional to the point where it can be a submarine, and a plane.”

“Daniel… you’re an idiot,” she sighed, shaking her head before going further inside to explore. “Hey, HEY. At least say I’m a genius idiot,” dan yelled after her as he followed her inside. Though, she didn’t have to say that - Jarvis went ahead and did it for her. “I can, actually, confirm that Mr. Parker is a genius”

See. That’s why he liked Jarvis. IT CARED about Dan’s feelings.

@Littlefeets - Jez

Mentioned:

@CerealKiller - Vc and Val
@astxrism - Dori

3 Likes

Could anyone blame her for being angry? Being p!ssed beyond compare? They shouldn’t because the man in front of her was a completed fcking assho- did he just say he’s sorry? No… he didn’t mean it. He couldn’t mean it. This was the man who slept with her sister and tried to sleep with her too. Though she didn’t mean for it to, her anger slightly dissipated at those words. “It’s… no… you can’t just say sorry and expect all of that to be okay Maxon… just… I don’t want you in my life ever again,” Amie finished, slightly frazzled with what to say after the apology, one that he continued with in a explanation of him fcking up. Wow… he actually… did he mean it? Or was this just another manipulation…

Though, thankfully, Amie didn’t have to think about it for too long as the man handed Rascal back to her. “Hey buddy,” Amelia whispered with the dog back in her hands, smiling as the dog barked happily at her. It was in her distraction with her puppy that she heard his next words. Was it pointless? That was a question she had never been asked… but at the same time, she never expected him to say sorry. At the same time, that didn’t change what he did. “I don’t… look Maxon… I can’t… not right now. Your sorry… means a lot but it doesn’t change the fact that relationship or not, you went into it with the intention to hurt both me and my sister… that’s just… who does that?” she whispered, looking into his eyes with a soft… broken voice. “I don’t know if I can ever be okay with that…b…bye Maxon,” Amie stated, giving him one last look before walking back the way she came, even if it hurt.

@angelic - Not my best but I wanted to end it thereeeee

2 Likes