Blue Royalty: New Blood

Okay… she remembers her. That’s… not a good thing. I mean, it’s a good thing, Katie would want Embry to remember her but considering this huge change in her life, it was not a good thing. At least Embry was being nice and it didn’t seem like she knew Katie’s been ignoring her for almost 2 months now around the halls. ”Okay, phew,” a silly smile on Katie’s lips as she pretended to wipe the sweat off her forehead, not realizing she’s crushing the cup in her hand. ”That’s great. Good. I’m glad you do… Long time no see, so you know… Wouldn’t be surprised,” okay that was soooo not like Macy, chill girl. What would Macy do? A relaxed smile appeared on the girl’s face, loosening her grip on the cup.

”I was just in town and wanted to check,” looking around in almost awe, a smile on Katie’s lips grew. ”This out.” But in the process of looking around she also tried to see if there was anyone else she knew who could possibly walk up to them and ruin her act. Let’s… just not worry about that for a moment. ”It seemed like a way better option than going to some random party, which reminds me - I haven’t seen you at one in a while… How… have you been?” A warm, friendly smile still on her face, she glanced towards the cotton candy machine, and before Embry answered Katie quietly added, ”Do you want to?”

@Caticorn - Embry

4 Likes

He can’t give up, no, he’s not giving up. Ethan needs to be a good little boy and learn the most important word now or… Or nothing. It would just be really nice for Dorian to win, considering he’s been on a losing streak and that was not very fun. Once upon a time he was the one winning but oh how things have changed. ”Youuu thiiink you’re sooo funny, huh?” Continuing talking to Ethan and trying to get something out of him other than random mumbles, Dorian found himself in the main hall where people were gathering before the ceremony. And it was not what he was expecting… Of course, he knew there would be many, many people but he was still surprised looking around. Now the only goal was to find his other kids and check up on them, check up on their nannies and leave Ethan before going back to hell the room he came from.

So let’s talk about how frustrated he was when he found those nannies only with Grayson… And he thought it couldn’t get worse than Daniel being Daniel. If they weren’t at a wedding that was about to begin, Dorian would’ve had a different reaction and he’d have a more serious talk with those girls. But here he was, trying so hard to keep his calm and not overreact. They were there to look after his kids and what happened? They did everything but that. Where was Shay? Aidan, Zoe? How do you lose kids when that’s the only job you have? ”Hey buddy, you having fun? Know where your siblings are?” And Dorian thought that talking with his other son who was in the arms of one of the nannies would help him with that anger but oh was he wrong once again. Looking at the other girl with a serious expression, Dorian tried to keep his voice low, ”Where are my kids?” But he really couldn’t be bothered with their we don’t know how that happened, we are so sorry excuses so not saying another word and not given them a chance to further explain themselves, Dorian simply turned away from them and with Ethan in his arms started looking for his lost kids. At least this time he wasn’t the one responsible for that…

It wasn’t long before he was just standing, trying to spot his kids when he felt someone wrapping their arms around him from behind. Taking guesses wasn’t needed. A soft smile immediately appeared on his lips, calm taking over. Just the magic of having the best wife. That smile growing even bigger as she interacted with their son… until she mentioned Ethan’s first word. Of course she already found out, gotta give it to Daniel for acting fast. ”I don’t know what you’re talking ab- Wait, how do you win? I’m sure fck was not your guess,” for a second ignoring Jess’ question about Shay and Zoe, Dorian turned to face her with a light pout but stopped to… appreciate this woman standing in front of him. Uhm, how does someone keep getting prettier and prettier? ”What was you question again?” A cheeky smile on his lips now, Dorian placed his free hand on her waist before returning that soft kiss on the cheek. ”Nooo, you don’t win and would you believe me if I say I have no idea where Shay and Zoe are because our wonderful nannies lost them?”

@benitz786 - Jess

1 Like

So he and Destiny went to the ride. And Adonis fidgeted with his fingers, it seemed his narrator was quite bored and didn’t know what to do anymore. Sigh Hopefully his narrator comes around. Anyways an announcement that the ride will start in about 2 minutes was made and Adonis sighed as he saw his sister and her friend leaving.

‘she couldn’t even tell me before she left’ He rolled his eyes. See this was why he preferred Calix. The ride started moving and Adonis let out a breath “Everything is so small” He said.

@Kbail - Destiny sorry it sucks :sob: :sob: i’m so nervous about a big test so-

1 Like

Did Enrique Montoya still hate kids? Yes. Was the girl in front of him still an annoying brat? Yes. At the same time, however, this little girl in front of him wasn’t all bad. Don’t get him wrong into thinking that meant he actually wanted to be here. There were soooo many things he’d rather be doing then being here at this bullsh!t party, taking care of a little girl but at least she stopped crying. Enrique watched as she stood up, covering her ears. There was a look on her features and he couldn’t exactly figure out if it was fear or excitement. In either case, that question was soon revealed as she squealed for him to do more, specifying that he should old do only quarters because the dollar bill huwts. Honestly, that answer showed Ricky two things. 1. Kids are fcking liars. Like come on kid, he didn’t actually pull a dollar from your ear meaning you telling him it hurts was 110% a lie. 2. Someone really should teach this kid the value of a quarter vs the value of a dollar, because she clearly didn’t know which one was worth more.

Enrique once again showed her his empty hands to start the illusion, however, this time before he could pull another quarter from her ears, she told him No and that she wanted to learn. For the second time, she threatened to turn him into a… Wabbit, and a sigh left his lips. “I’m a witch, kid, not everyone can be a witch and do magic,” Was it a lie? Yes. Did he want to spend the next 2 hours teaching her how to do a simple trick? No. And also, what was the fun in ruining the Illusion? “But… how about I show you another one of my powers. Do you mind if I see one of your quarters?” Waiting for her, he reached in her hands and pulled one of the quarters from them. “Did you know that I can make something disappear with the snap of my fingers?” Taking the quarter, he put it into his left wrist and closed it. “But I need a little help with this magic, can you snap your finger with me and say abra-ca-dabra with me?” Bringing his closed wrist towards her, he gave her a soft smile. “One… two… Abracadabra,” Rick said, snapping his finger and once he did, he opened his wrist to show the item had disappeared. “Do you know any magic?” he asked the girl after a few moments.

@astxrism - SHOW HIM THE MAGIC OF CRYING

1 Like

If there was ever someone who could turn a day that wasn’t exactly high on Laurel’s list around to actually be enjoyable, it was Mateo. The guy had an ability make her laugh even when she didn’t feel like it. It was her mother’s wedding day, and its not even that Laurel wasn’t happy that her mom was actually happy, but it was just all too much. Everything about her life growing up seemed like it was being thrown out the window. There was a part of her that was jealous of her new half sibling. Everything she didn’t have, two parents that would be there everyday in every way, just that stability. Though, there was the other part of her that could only see things going wrong, that her mom would end up hurt in the end. She may not have known much, let alone anywhere near the full story, but Laurel knew that Jordan Williams had been the guy her mother could never get over, the guy she was stuck on for the past 20 years, the guy that pained her mother to hear about for years. Laurel worried that somehow, her mom would be left hurting because of Jordan. After all, its not like people think, love doesn’t conquer all. That being said, it wasn’t even the idea that one of her parents was getting married that was hard. Her dad got married himself years ago, but it was different with her mom, and she just didn’t know how to cope with it all. Though, even if it was just for a while, Mateo was a welcome distraction from being in her head, stripping and swinging his tie and all. “Less, depends on just how dressed up I’m getting.” Laurel said in response to his inquiry, while laughing before he came to her pleading for help with his tie, which she then fixed for him. Soon enough, they arrived at the wedding, in typical Mateo fashion, they didn’t go in with pictures like the normal guests, he jumped up onto her back which was only the first of many hilarious and improper photos. There were so many where they had no choice but to come in because the photographers were done with them. She shrugged slightly at the mention of her mom. “I… I’m sure if she needs me she’ll tell me, so…” Though, Laurel didn’t even have the chance to say more as a certain celebrity guest caught Mateo’s attention. “I don’t….” she began, but her attention was caught by something else, or well someone else who she hadn’t seen in months. “Actually, I just saw my dad, so… you can go talk to whoever, I’ll come catch up with you in a bit.” she said, only waiting for him to respond before making her way past people to meet up with the one and only Mikel Lucas. Mikel had never had a constant presence in her life, and he was far from being an involved father in raising her, but Laurel Parker had only one dad. Even with all of his flaws, she still looked up to the man, in a way. Attention, approval, which, she didn’t know, but she wanted it. Even when things weren’t going well between Laurel and Jezebel, Laurel still loved her mom and didn’t want to disappoint her, but when it came to her dad all she wanted was his time. Walking up to him, she smiled then hugged him. “Dad you’re here, I missed you. Where have you gotten to go? Do you have any new photos I can see?” Laurel began, asking the same questions she always did when she got to actually see him. For a moment at least, Laurel didn’t have the wedding on her mind. Even standing there with other wedding guests around them, for Laurel it was just a moment with the man she never had enough time with.

@Madilnel - Mikel
@benitz786 - Mateo

1 Like

“Are you sure you’re up for going to the wedding?”
Bree nodded, as she finished fixing her hair. “Yes dad, I’m sure. Every doctor, but you, and the physical therapist gave the me the ok. And I don’t want to miss uncle Jordan’s wedding.” It didn’t matter that Jordan and Sadie had divorced, or that he was marrying a different girl now, to Bree, Jordan Williams would always be her uncle. “And I know, I’ll take it easy. Think of it as an early birthday present.” she said, referencing her 18th birthday that was a mere few days away. “But really, what’s the worst that could happen? I have to sit out and can’t do the robot on the dance floor?” Bree questioned with a lighthearted laugh. It wasn’t easy having been in the hospital, all of a sudden having her life change with the loss of her leg, but she had to find the humor in the situation. Without stopping and just laughing, seeing the joy, what was really left? With that, her uncle Ray/adoptive father helped her out to the car and they made their way to the wedding. Compared to most there, even with Ray being a well accomplished surgeon, they were out of place among true celebrities, even like Bree’s aunt Sadie, and uncle Jordan. In time, Bree finally managed to convince Ray to give her some space and truly let her be independent, because how was she supposed to be able to return to school, let alone a new school like Cerulean high, when she hasn’t even been on her own fully for at least a little while.

Approachable

2 Likes

Play “In my veins - Andrew belle”

or “Remember who I was - James Arthur” Or “Make it without you - Andrew belle”

Veronica Charlotte? did Valerie- did she name her daughter after her? Oh my- scrap that thought, no way. Valerie hated her. She was only pretending, why would she do that? What kind of sick game?”is that- my niece?” she whispered as watching the little boy run off to find his sister

“Veronica? You know it’s funny because I’m pretty fcking sure you’re supposed to be dead. So tell me, what the actual fck are you doing here… and alive?”

So where was Veronica this whole time? Presumed dead for the past… what, 30 years? Or… was she really?
Veronica remembered the day her life changed like it was yesterday. For thirty years she tried to get that day out of her mind and she just couldn’t. She remembered it, clear as day like a scar on her heart that would never heal.

July 23, 2007 • London

It was just a regular day, their parents were busy as always, but Veronica and Valerie didn’t need their parents, as they had each other. There was no greater bond than the wholesome friendship between the two sisters, they did everything together, stuck together since the day they were born. Or at least, that’s what she thought it was…”You’ll never catch me Police I’m the flash voom voom Young Valerie called as running around the house, her twin sister Veronica chasing her around as the two laughed.

”Got you!” Veronica cheered as she caught up to her sister and won the game, at least for now. ”Now it’s my turn” The girl added with a smile before turning to run away. Valerie ran after her as little kids tend to do, it was fun, they were energetic, and frankly it’s not like they had something better to do innit? Anyway, the girls ran around, and as running and playing police through their dad’s office, which he wasn’t in at that moment, Veronica tripped to the floor, and next thing she knew, saw her sister standing up to her with a gun, which didn’t mean much to the girl, after all, that’s what police do, it’s in the movies. ”You won’t run away now crinimal” Little Valerie smirked as confidently calling grammatical errors at her sister, a gun in her hand. But….

gunshot

Valerie POV

Valerie fell back as the loud sound of a gunshot filled the room, the gun that was in her hand fell to the floor as the girl got up while rubbing her ears ”my ears hurt-” the girl muttered while looking up. But-

It wasn’t real was it? They were just playing. So… why- why was Veronica bleeding? Valerie stood in front of her sister and her eyes were filled with horror ”DADDY!!” Valerie cried to her father as her eyes filled with tears seeing her own sister hurt like this. But as the gunshot was so loud and sudden, it didn’t take long until their mother ran into the room, her eyes wide open in terror at the sight in front of her. Pushing the girl away as if she was nothing, Angelina bent down next to her other daughter ”Veronica- Veronica baby do you hear me?” the woman asked the girl who was not really responsive to any words called at her, eyes wide open in fear, small but sharp breaths as the little girl closed her eyes ”Vera wake up” Valerie cried as watching her sister from the side, tears filling her eyes as her world just felt like it was falling apart…

And a while later, after math tries and fights in the hospital… well… let’s just say the news that came back to the anxious family weren’t so good. Screw good, they were the worst news they could possibly ask for. Dear little Veronica, only six years old, was… well, no longer with us. Her person, her other half, Valerie’s very own sister was gone, forever, taking a piece of her heart down with her.

Veronica POV

Play “breadcrumbs - Jacob Lee”

So where did it go wrong you ask me? How is she here? How the fcuk is she alive? Let’s just say her family wasn’t as unfortunate as they claimed to be. As the story of the poor little girl who accidentally got killed by her very own sister… well… turns out it was all a cover up. A tragedy to hide a darker secret, just… if only you thought about telling that to the girl who beat herself up for years thinking she killed her own sister, but no.

Turns out, that day when Veronica Wood disappeared from the face of the earth, she never died, she was actually taken away… kidnapped, in other words. And the thing is… well, you can’t find someone gone if you never really look for them. Ignoring their existence and claiming they’re dead raises a lot less suspicions. Not like Daniel parker who looked for his sister for years not knowing if she was dead or alive, the story of Valerie is different, because all along, she thought her sister died because of her and will never be seen again.

Guess life is surprising sometimes isn’t it? How a person’s life can change so damn much in just a single day. How an innocent person’s childhood, no, fcuk childhood, a person’s whole life could be ruined by the doings of the people around them. She may be alive, but no matter how much she wants it , she’ll never be the same girl she was before. A part of her will always be broken. From child, to a ghost of a prisoner, until eventually, alive again.

But what is life after being locked up like a prisoner for most of your childhood? How does one come back from that? Clearly not with the help of their mother, considering she knew about this all along and never did a thing to help her own child. So in our case, we find out our father is a totally different guy than the man who raised her, and is actually some guy called Fred. So let’s skip bureaucracies of how she did it and how she got there, that’s not really interesting isn’t it? Anyway, after escaping the only place she knew for years and years, Veronica turned to the man who we call Fred, asking him for help. She couldn’t go back to her family, clearly they never loved her, for crying out loud her own sister shot her dead, is that not enough evidence to prove a damn point? So going to them like hey guess what? I’m alive wasn’t really top option for her, on the contrary, she didn’t even want them to know she was alive, not now and not ever.

So Fred was the only option as for now, and as the girl went to the man who turned out to be her real father, he helped her and didn’t tell a soul, just like that. Her life may have not been ideal, but eventually she found a way to make them sufferable.

Play “All good girls go to hell -Billie Eilish”

So how did she find herself in a wedding full of the who’s and what’s of society? Well, let’s just say Valerie wasn’t the only one who drew men to her, they do be twins after all. Veronica was there with her mans, and the only thing she looked forward to is enjoying a wedding of two people she never met, but turns out life had different plans for her, since Valerie was there too. And after years of avoidance, the two were finally in the same place.

”Well… that’s long story.” she told him, lightly crossing her arms as looking around anxiously ”I don’t think I owe you an explanation though, I don’t even know you.” she said, regaining the confidence in her words ”i suppose you can run off to tell Valerie, I’m sure she’ll be very disappointed” she told him, shooing him away. This whole situation wasn’t exactly ideal for her to say the least, and for years and years she was told that her family didn’t want her or love her, that Valerie didn’t want her or love her, and that’s why she was able to end up where she was. And eventually, she believed it. After all, thirty two years of not seeing her sister and for what? Valerie has a bloody hacker genius husband, if she wanted to find her… she would have. It wasn’t that hard.

@benitz786 Daniel
@unsungcheerio Fred mentioned hey yes

3 Likes

”awe, well I’ll tell you they’re missing out on one handsome young man” she told him with a light smile finishing the drink in her hand and replacing it with a new one ”not that there’s anything wrong with coming alone, I’d probably be the last to say that” she said with a shrug, looking around as it seemed like things were about to start.

”I heard the wedding is about to begin,” he told her, ”yes I was just thinking about that” she told him in response and looked at the hand he put out for her to take, hesitating for a moment but deciding eventually to take it. After all, why the hell not? ”We shall go the hell outside” she replied with a fun smile

”so how’s life? School and things, I don’t know ? I haven’t seen you in a while now” she asked him, showing interest in his well-being.

@astxrism Finley

2 Likes

Laughing as she said no about all of his ideas of what a flower girl does, Shay stopped and offered to show him what she’s actually supposed to do ”okay okay show me” he told her with a smile, watching as she walked in a straight line throwing petals, clapping as she was done. ”damn what a flower girl” he said with an impressed tone to his voice “Do you knowwww now? I-I drop petals before Jezzy walks out so the floor doesn’t hurt her feet,” Andy nodded as she explained ”so can you be my flower girl and throw petals everywhere I go? It’s not me it’s my feet asking, they just really don’t like the floor” he said, making a sad puppy face for a moment ”floor once put a Lego in front of them, and now my feet are mad at the floor, it really hurt” he said, telling her the story of the unending rivalry between his feet and the floor

“Anddyyy can you draw a flower drawing on my handdd before I gooo? Pleasee please pleaseeee, Like this one?” she asked, pointing at one of his tattoos as she wanted a drawing so people knew what she was doing (who doesn’t know the legendary flower girl what do you mean) as well as little Aidan asking for one too. Andy raised his brow debating with himself for a moment ”okay you got it, hold on.” he said, taking a black pen out of his pocket and drawing a little flower and a nugget on her arm, as well as aidans. Took a moment but the outcome was pretty ”there you go flower nugget” he told them with a smile

@benitz786 Shaydan

1 Like

”If i wanted to make people jealous I wouldn’t be asking you out of all people, trust me.” she muttered at Enrique’s tantrum over why she even brought him there. What was the point in making mateo jealous for fcuks sake? It’s not like seeing her all gorgeous hanging out with her other ex could just erase the fact that she hurt him. And frankly seeing mateo was probably the last thing she needed right now, just for the fact that seeing him never hurt before, but now it just gave her a ick feeling every time she saw him.

Walking away from this, Veronica sighed. Let me tell you she really needed a damn drink, but universe had… different plans for her. Veronica started feeling a little dizzy and nauseous, and went to sit down in some less crowded corner, ”vc are you okay?:pleading_face: she heard the little familiar voice of her brother and looked up at him ”hey spiderman ” she said with a soft forced smile ”im okay don’t worry about me, go play with your friends okay?” she told the little boy who nodded and walked away after giving her a kiss on the cheek, making her smile lightly as she sat there

@benitz786 Ricky mentioned / Mateo come talk

”Awe, well I’ll tell you they’re missing out on one handsome young man”
There we go, the right word. If she only didn’t make him feel like a kid with those last words. Young man. He was far from that, miss McAllister, but I guess you’re yet to find out. Was that his goal? Why not? He could use a little fun, work for it. Wasn’t that what he actually always wanted? What got him into the little mess with her niece? The forbidden teacher-student affair… isn’t that what everyone sometimes secretly dreams of? Finley would not believe you if you told him no. Get over your morals, we don’t have time for that. ”Sometimes it is… better to come alone to such events. I think we both agree on that?” First, he’ll start with convincing her of something that would work in his favor. Could she really say she doesn’t agree? ”There really is nothing wrong with it,” he added, a sweet smile on his face.

There was a second when it faltered, seeing Nora was hesitating while looking at his hand. And if he knew better he’d say he understood it… but he didn’t completely. Just… do it. This is not school, you’re at a wedding, no one cares. Don’t make him look like a fool. ”We shall,” and the moment she finally took his hand with her beautiful smile, Finley returned it and nodded. But was that what they did? I assume Nora wanted to follow the rules, go find a seat and wait for the ceremony to begin but fck no. Fin did not care about that and he did not want to waste his time listening to some lame vows and romance… So instead of following everyone else, he led her in the other direction right after finishing his drink and grabbing another. ”It seems like everyone wants to go out,” a soft chuckle escaped his lips, making up a lie, an excuse. ”I wouldn’t like to see someone hurting you.” He gave her a charming smile, glancing at her. ”We could go this way and find another exist, I was walking by earlier.” Lies, but she doesn’t have to know that. Where was he taking her then? He had no idea but did it matter? They’d eventually get somewhere… just don’t ruin this Nora.

”School… It’s… Better. I missed it quite a lot, especially seeing you around. I hope new kids aren’t troubling you? My father mentioned another dinner and… please don’t think I’m silly… but I was really happy to hear about it. He said something about this Friday? Or am I wrong?” Sam said nothing, he’s barely talking to his son and he surely doesn’t want to go anywhere with him but he could only hope Nora would play along… Pretend she knew something about it and then maybe it could actually happen? ”Please don’t break my heart, miss McAllister. That’s the only thing I’m looking forward to,” there was a sweet smile on his lips that was only masking the smirk he had on while speaking, looking at her with hope in his eyes. At that point they rounded the corner and were now in a wide hallway, a few doors around.

@CerealKiller - Nora

4 Likes

From childhood best friend, to girlfriend of four years, Emmy Pierce was someone Piper Flynn couldn’t live without. Emmy was just as important to her as her family was, and Emmy’s family was even like a second family to her, just like Piper’s family saw Emmy as just as much a part of the family too. Emmy knew Piper and her whole family, even her father before he died, and she knew just as well as Piper where the concern was about Eddie. Piper smiled at Emmy’s encouragement of having done well on the test, but then the smile faded somewhat at Emmy’s mention of Paige having enrolled at Cerulean. Piper knew Paige and liked her, but what was that girl doing? There was a worry there for Paige, but also for Eddie. How was her being nearby all the time going to effect him? “ Bloody hell … that’s what Riley was talking about. I think she mentioned something about seeing Paige around school. I don’t even know, Em… I don’t know what any of us even can do to help Paige, or Eddie… Why do our younger siblings have to worry us so much?” Piper asked with a slight sigh. “Yes, let’s go in, and if we see Jess we can let her know about Eddie, and the same with your mom.”

@benitz786

2 Likes

Destiny’s excitement increased when she saw the lights surrounding the carousel. She remembered what it was like when she was a little girl and would need help to get on one of the horses from her dad. She quickly climbed on one of the horses across from Adonis.

‘she couldn’t even tell me before she left’ Adonis’s tone was so negative and it was different from his usually happy tone. She assumed he was talking about his sister. “Your sister probably wants to be alone and grow up fast. She’ll see once she’s older.”

The horses started spinning around and around. She head adons letout a breath when mentioning that everything is so small. “Are you scared?” She asked,assuming that his deep breath pointed to that conclusion.

@Kristi - Adonis

1 Like

Slightly shaking her head, Jess shot her husband a we both know that’s a lie look as he tried to say he had no idea about their son’s first word. However, in midst of his train of thought - he retroactively admitted that he knew exactly what she was talking about by asking how she won. “Excuse you. I have Bloody and Hell on my list so I’d say I was pretty damn close to winning, So I basically deserve the win since I actually had a bad word in my list while you thought our kids would say innocent things like dada or soccer Jess stated with a soft smirk forming on her lips, as she placed a kiss on her son’s chubby cheeks, which only made the boy smile bigger as he bounced in his dad’s arms. “Seeeeee, even Ethan thinks I won,” she noted, fixing the boys hair as she waited for Dorian to argue - which, let’s be honest, was inevitable with that pout on his face. She rolled her eyes at his attempt to move on from the conversation, kissing her in the process - which honestly was a bloody good way to distract her. Though, mid-kiss, she heard felt her son trying to push her and Dorian away with his little arms likely thinking mom, dad this is embaresssinnggggg, noottt in public, though what really made Jess move away was when she heard her son, for the first time in person, utter a little “fck” which made her laugh. “What a bloody rascal,” Jess added, moving away giving him a look, as she kissed him her son for the second time.

She found herself raising her eyebrows, however, when Dorian mentioned that the nannies lost their kids. Though her featured turned serious for but a moment, she scrunched her nose “You’re bloody kidding me? They’ve mastered the art of escaping the nannies this young? I mean I was 7, but Zoe’s on a roll,” Jess finished with a smile. It was true, she had her own share of escaping the nannies stories - but good on her kids for beating her own record. I mean, technically, Shay escaped both Jess and Dori when she was 1, but they were evolving. “Come on Doriiii smile. They are literally at a party filled with all their friends and family and just a handful of strangers. They’ll be fine, they’re smart girls. I’ll go wave some nuggets around later and track them down,” she finished. Though, despite any calming down she knew when her husband was frustrated - whether that be because of her dear old cousin Daniel, or the nannies. “Hey, you want to take a walk with me for a little bit? We have some time and that back yard is gorgeous. Let’s teach Ethan to curse out some birds while we’re at it,” she stated with a cheeky expression, grabbing his free hand and pulling him towards the back part of the venue that was unoccupied. “We can talk about how I have once again, won a bet and what I’m going to do with all the favors you owe me,”

@astxrism - Dori

1 Like

“Damn, what a flower girl.”

Daaammmmn heheh. Mommy used that word alllllll the time, but one time when Shay had said it in school, her teacher told her to go to the principal’s office. She didn’t know what she did wrong, but she got sent home for the entireeeeee day and mommy came and picked her up and they got ice cream. Mommy said something about the school not liking that word, but her school were poo-poos for that because eveerryyyyoneeee said it and it wasn’t even bad because Godfather Andy Nugget would never use a bad word on her. “d…damn what… a nug…nugget,” Shay said, looking at Andy with a grin as she said that to him. Walking back towards him, she giggled at his request to be his flower girl. “Noooooooo Nugteeett, it’s fooor wedddinngggs onnlllyyy,” she revealed that fact to the man. Andy didn’t look like he had cold feet, but how dare the floor lego be mean to him. “Um…um Aidan was playing a few days ago and mommy stepped on a lego and said Bloody motherfcking hell… I know mommy says bloody and hell a lot, but do you know what mother…fcking means Andy?” Shay asked with genuine curiosity. The moment she said it however, she heard Aidan whisper " mo…mot…her…fck…ing " in Andy’s ear, almost as if he was unsure of the word too.

Though, nothiinnnggggg could beat the grin on her face and genuine excitement she felt when Andy said yes to her request of the drawing on her arm. Now EVERYONE would know she was a flower girl and a nugget. Could life get any better than this? Let Shay answer that question for you: no, no it could not. “Thank you, thank you, thannnkkkkkk youuuuu,” she squealed - Aidan copying her and screaming thank you alongside her. “Can I give you one tooooo?” she said, a pleading look on her expression as she put her arm out for the pen. “Annnnnd can we go find nuggets, Andy? Pleasseeeeee. I want to throw nuggets AND flowers when I’m walkinnggg,” she said with a soft smile of determination. After all, she had clearly just come up with the best idea ever - who wouldn’t want their feet to be surrounded by nuggets?

@CerealKiller

2 Likes

Flashback

She kept running keeping her pace far ahead of Dean Timothy Huntzberger III, heir the the Huntzberger empire. In… private school… and generally wealthy circles, that was a big name - a name that flaunted money at any issue, no matter the type. He was the type of person who would never get into trouble, simply because of who his father knew… the type of person that could murder a man, and they’d blame it on a local child, simply because putting a Huntzberger behind bars wasn’t done. Suffice to say, Emmy stayed away from those types of people. In retrospect, Emmy’s last name held more weight - being related to Royalty did that - but at the same time, she didn’t use it against people. The worst part about Dean was the ability he could be charming when he wanted… the way he made Piper fall for him… and Emmy was always too scared to say anything because she didn’t want to lose her best friend. Boyfriend or best friend? It wasn’t an ultimatum that Emmy was ever going to give Piper… but that didn’t mean that Piper could… knowingly lie to her best friend about her boyfriend cheating on her.

In her distraction, Emmy hadn’t realized that Dean had caught up to her - roughly yanking her arm back so she was facing him in the crowded room. Clearly, Dean didn’t care about anything else besides getting a point across - but the anger on Emmy’s face was unrelenting. “I suggest you choose your next steps very fcking carefully, Emmy. I’m not the only one with secrets I want under wraps…” She felt his grip tightening to the point of physically hurting, and they both knew it would bruise - but Emmy was too shaken up to move. She found him getting sickeningly close to her, his breath on her skin as he continued. “We both know your in love with Piper. Do you think she actually has any feeling for you? You’re a joke, Emmy. And I can just as easily tell her about that. Who do you think she’ll choose? Her boyfriend? The man she loves and has loved for the past 2 years? Or you?”

In retrospect, maybe Emmy shouldn’t have feared that. Emmy had been friends with Piper years before Dean came along. But there was something about the way he said it… about the way he called her feelings a joke that made her stay quiet. She watched him back away, though, before he had taken his hand off of Emmy, the man was pushed agains the wall harshly. “Huntzberger don’t you ever, and I mean ever,” her brother started, pushing him against the wall for the second time. “Touch. My. Sister. Again.” Emmy was too shaken up to do anything as Will punched the man - Dean falling to the floor holding his bloody jaw as he started cursing William out. Though, Will didn’t care as he walked over to Emmy, gently holding her arm and looking at her. “Emmy, are you okay. Did he do… anything… are you…”

No.

She wasn’t okay.

End of Flashback

Emmy didn’t let her girlfriend go, keeping Piper in her hands as she laid her head against her’s. Could you tell she missed her? Oh she bloody missed her so damn much. There were different stages of long distance… and honestly, after the initial depression, Emmy was stuck in the throwing herself into work phase. Most of her days were now spent at Parker Industries - and honestly, Emmy couldn’t count the number of days she had slept in her office, having to tell her secretary to get her a new suit. Jezebel and Daniel had both confronted her about it in the past… but was it bad that she found comfort in her work. If she was busy… she didn’t have to miss Piper… it just… it worked. They talked whenever they could… but the time difference didn’t exactly help with that either. “God I missed you,” she whispered again, pulling Piper in for another kiss and getting lost in her intoxicating scent. She would have done that forever if she could… but they were a little busy… and at a wedding, hence moving the conversation to other things.

Paige… after all… was an interesting topic. “Yeah… I don’t think Paige ever forgave Eddie… I still remember how she was when you all left… and… it wasn’t good. One of her many spirals…” Emmy sighed. If there was one thing Emmy knew about her sister, it was the fact that she could keep a grudge. As her girlfriend asked her about why their younger siblings had to worry them, Emmy simply shrugged. “The life of being an older sibling… no one said it was easy,” she added with a soft chuckle before looping her arm in her girlfriend as they walked inside. Though Emmy couldn’t see Jess, her mother was easily found. Adelaide Pierce always had a way of… well… drawing all attention in a room to her. She clearly gave that skill to the other girls in the family, but Emmy… well… let’s just say she never had that skill.

The moment they reached Emmy’s mother, Em grinned as the woman tightly wrapped her arms around Piper and making a slightly unsolicited comment about the two being next in getting married after Jezebel. “Mummmm, Piper just got here can we hold off any embarrassment for after the actual ceremony at least?”

@Littlefeets

1 Like

2 Likes

imagez

Did Paige care about anyone overhearing her sexapade with the man in front of her? No, no she didn’t. She gave absolutely no sht - screw the royals in the room who looked down on her for that fact. As if they don’t all fck their family - how else did they make blonde ass blue-eyed kids? In-breeding, obviously. So you want to talk about who was disgusting? It wasn’t Paige Pierce, that was for sure. Taking a drink of her champagne, Paige looked towards the man - her eyebrows raised with curiosity to see how he’d react. Would he be nervous? He seemed like the type to be nervous and with his response, she found herself rolling her eyes. “Didn’t bring your camera this time? Maybe if you did we could have filmed part two… how sad,” Paige added with a bored expression, leaning against the wall as she took another sip of her drink. Her attention was completely on the man in front of her, though Paige had also mastered the art of making it seem like she wasn’t. “I think you’re mistaking me for someone who actually cares why you’re here, Evan. I was just stating a fact. I didn’t expect to see you here. I didn’t ask for your entire life story,” Maybe Paige was being crude, but so what? She had every right to be crude. If you didn’t like it, then go home. Though the girlfriend was someone she knew. Paige wasn’t an idiot, she knew who his sister was. I mean, how could she not with Emmy talking nonstop about Piper Flynn. All that lovely Dovey stuff was just annoying, to be honest though. “Remind me, if you were a “driver” here for your sister, why did you decide to come in? Clearly, you look out of your element,”

@Littlefeets

1 Like

”a damn nugget for sure” he said, returning the smile. ”what do you mean ItS fOr WedDinGs OnLy well that’s just not fair.” Andy :triumph:ed at the statement, clearly this was just outrageous and if he wanted a flower girl in a daily basis that’s a valid thing to want okay.

But then she told him the story of how they learned the word motherfcking, asking what it meant as Aidan whispered it in his ear too oh no Aidan not you too- ”noo we don’t say that” Andy shook his head ”it’s a very bad word mama nug didn’t mean to say it” he told them. Having kinda avoiding swearing is pretty tough if you ask me, they just hear it and repeat and that’s just where the mess begins. It reminded her of the time Kaya called her second grade teacher a w@nker and was expelled. (Oopsie)

”yes of course” he said with a smile and handed her the pen ”we should find nuggets, but why would you throw them that’s a waste of good nugget we could have eaten” Andy asked in somewhat confusion ”I think we should eat them instead. what do you say?”

@benitz786

2 Likes

”Definitely agreed” she replied with a light nod. Well… it’s not like bringing a date was actually her choice, technically she wasn’t even invited it was her brother who brought her there, but either way, it’s not like she had a date to bring, and that was absolutely her choice. After all, the divorce came from her and not from her ex husband, guess sometimes you just got to do what’s best for you and not think of other people, or is she wrong?

As they turned to go outside, people were on their way out as well and the passageway became quite crowded, and let me just tell you crowds are a pain in the fcking a.ss, so as Finley suggested they go find another way, Nora didn’t see a reason to say no. ”sure, why not” she said and started following him.

Talking a little as they walked, the boy told her how school was going, ”they aren’t too bad honestly” and then mentioned something about his dad mentioning a dinner on Friday, which with all honesty she did not remember anything about, but at the same time she wasn’t always paying attention when it came to plans. Smiling as he said he was looking forward to it, Nora moved a little rough hair behind her ear as walking ”hmmm, it’s possible, I wasn’t really paying attention lately, but, if you’re looking forward to it I’ll talk to him, see if we could set something up” she said with a soft smile making herself a mental note to talk to Sam ”you won’t find me complaining”

@astxrism Finley

1 Like