Blue Royalty: New Blood

Logan watched the girl as she took a step back from the lockers, checking herself over to make certain she was fine. Logan nodded her head slightly in response. “Glad to hear it.” Upon seeing the girl hold out her hand, Logan shifted what she had in her hands to shake the girl’s hand. “Logan.” She answered with a polite smile when the girl, who introduced herself as Hyun-Ae. Though, then she asked if Logan was on “the sports team.” Logan was an athlete at heart, and loved to take part in any sport she could, but there was more to it than just “the sports team.” “Sports team? You might want to be a little more specific there next time. Its not like there’s oh, a dozen different sports teams at this school. I do track, and I’m on the football team.”

@Ouijaloveletters

2 Likes

Hyun-Ae smiled when the girl, now known as Logan, said it was good she was ok. She firmly shook her hand when she shifted the items in her arms. “Ah, yes. Amelican footbarr…we do not have it in South Korea. For us, footbarr is what you carr soccer.” She internally sighed at her mistake. Things were different here. It was quite a lot to get used to, but it wasn’t anything she couldn’t handle. Is it fun?” She asked. She’d never played sports, but it looked interesting. She opened her locker, placing the books she wouldn’t need inside. She was used to staying in one class the whole day, so this was completely new for her. “It is strange to have lockers in the halls. I will have to get used to things here. Oh, I have a question…sorry if this is rude, but isn’t Logan a boy’s name? It is a very pretty name, I am just confused.” She said, leaning against her locker. “Do you know your schedule? I find it strange we move classes.”
@Littlefeets - Logan

1 Like

xavier pestana

How’ve you been?

“I’ve, uh, I’ve been okay.” He answered, finding himself fidgeting with the cuff of his sleeve, something that was a nervous habit for him. He watched Mia whisper something to Tyler and he realized that he was somewhat grateful for her presence. Their breakup was still pretty recent and while he knew that he couldn’t avoid him forever, having her there made it easier to be around her brother. “What about you, how have you guys been?" He asked, putting his hands in his pockets in an attempt to stop himself from fidgeting. It was probably a stupid question to ask the guy you broke up with less than a month ago, but he couldn’t think of anything else to say.

@Ouijaloveletters - Tyler

2 Likes

Tyler noticed that Xavier was fidgeting with the cuff of his sleeve. He was nervous, and Tyler didn’t blame him. He felt like he was about to be sick himself. Mia beamed when Xavier asked how they’d been. “I’ve been great! I can’t say the same for Tyler, though.” Said boy shrugged. “I managed to ride this huge wave and not wipe out. That was pretty awesome.” He said, relaxing slightly. “Oohh, how’s your parent’s bakery?” Mia asked. Tyler had to hand it to her. She was practically carrying the conversation on her shoulders. He’d have to remind himself to thank her later.
@Caticorn - Xavier

2 Likes

Logan nodded slightly. “Yeah, most of the world calls soccer, football.” Logan responded. At that point she intended to be on her way, but before she could get more than a few steps away Hyun-Ae spoke up again, this time commenting on Logan’s name. She paused, turning back to look at the girl. “Usually. Guess my family just thought I was going to be a boy and the name stuck.” Logan said with a shrug. “I’ve always liked it though.” Logan paused, unsure really what to say to Hyun-Ae. “Yeah, of course I know my schedule?” Logan said, confused. Sure it was just barely the beginning of the school year, so not everyone may necessarily remember their schedules yet, but everyone should at least have an idea of it. “Well we can’t exactly have all of our classes in one room like kindergarteners anymore, can we? Gotta stay on the move, which is why I better get going, so I can be ready for class.” Logan said, giving a small smile before beginning to walk away. Just standing around with a girl she didn’t know wasn’t at the top of her list of things to do. It would be one thing to stop and talk with someone she did know, but simple small talk with someone new wasn’t worth that same time.

@Ouijaloveletters - Hyun-Ae can follow Logan if you really want (if it would be in character for her) or they can separate.

2 Likes

Altair Quinn Castillo

September 28th, just over a couple of weeks into Senior year at Cerulean High. A place Quinn never would have guessed he would be at for his senior year, yet now there he was for his second day of school. Even to those who didn’t know Quinn, it wouldn’t have been difficult to tell that he wasn’t in any kind of good mood. After all, what can you expect from someone who had just been to his own twin sister’s funeral a week earlier. What a time it had been. It hadn’t been that long since he spoke to Finch. A day just like any other, talking about how they were both about to begin their senior year, even if they weren’t doing it together, unaware that it would be the last time they’d ever talk. Then came the call, that terrible call that changed everything, that hurt Quinn in a way he could have never prepared himself for. His better half was gone. Soon came the funeral, and the choice was made that Quinn would return to Beryl.
Quinn got out of his car, rolling his eyes as he walked inside the school where his sister should have been. Quinn expected to have someone come up to him, even if he didn’t know who would, since a lot of people he knew before, or that his sister knew, didn’t know he was actually coming back. Though, Quinn didn’t even know whether or not everyone knew what had happened and that Finch had died. Quinn turned at the sound of his name, simply pulling a sour apple flavored sucker out of his pocket to unwrap, as had been a normal habit since middle school. “Athena. It’s been a while.” The pair had been friends, even after Quinn left, though even over the past couple weeks Quinn had hardly spoken to any of his friends, which only added to the time since they had spoken, let alone actually seen each other.

@Caticorn - Athena

4 Likes

Hyun-Ae nodded when Logan said that most of the world called soccer, football. “Yes, that is correct.” Hyun-Ae realized Logan was trying to walk away, and internally face palmed. Oops. She’d accidentally continued the conversation. Luckily, Logan seemed fine with the name comment. “Good you like it, then.” She said, smiling. Logan said she had to get to class, and Hyun-Ae nodded. “Goodbye.” She then checked her schedule, realizing they were actually going in the same direction. She followed Logan, explaining that her class was in that direction. She wasn’t trying to be creepy.
@Littlefeets - Logan
Ahh, I’m so sorry this was so bad.

1 Like

starring Olivia

There was indeed something in the way the girl was looking at him, something that vc couldn’t ignore, it intrigued her. It seemed like these kinds of things that just have more to them, a story, things that need unraveling. And vc sure loved some good ol unraveling.

Veronica smirked at his comment, responding to it confidently ”Photographic memory is always a plus, sorry you can’t relate love” she said with a jokingly empathetic look on her face. “Though perfect memory or not, I’m still going to beat you, Parker,” he teased, playfully nudging her and standing against the locker ”You wish. But a little hope never killed no one” she said with a teasing smirk

“Really Olivia, don’t worry about it. I’m just glad I get to meet someone who can stand to be around VC here and not want to murder her,”
Both the girls let out a small chuckle at his comment on Olivia not wanting to murder her
”who said I don’t want to murder her?” Olivia asked, trying to lighten up the weird feeling she was feeling inside ”kidding, I could never” she added, flashing a small smile at the girl.

“On that, how do you two know each other? I don’t think I’ve seen you here before so if you’re new - I will say right now…” he started, looking at VC before cupping his lips and whispering “If your her hostage… blink. I’ll get you out of here.” he whispered loudly smiling as VC immediately punched him in the arm.

”You do know she’s going to blink anyway don’t you Mitchell” she said shaking her head after punching him in the arm as he suggested that the girl was Veronica’s hostage. ”I sure love taking hostages, but in this case she’s just my cousin” she told him, answering the question on how the two knew each other. They may have been related, but for people around Beryl it always came as a surprise because the girl never visited the city before, so she just wasn’t a familiar face whatsoever. But now? Well, welcome to Beryl, love, get comfy, you’re stuck here.

The girl let out a small smile as he told her about camp and nap time and all, lightly shaking her head with a chuckle. This was mostly the base of her relationship with Mason, endless banter. And she sure wasn’t complaining, it was actually kind of fun. ”There’s nothing better than a good nap time. You fourth graders are living the best life I see” she responded, and went on listening to what he was saying ”fingers crossed” she said as a comment on the team possibly winning this season. ”So you’re a football player?” Olivia asked the boy, and frankly there was something vc noticed, was that the girl was never this automatically open to new stranger people, but it was like she felt comfortable with him, like she knew him, and it hurt to know ikr just wasn’t true, but it sure made her interested in the story behind it.

@benitz786 Mason

3 Likes

niko tanaka

Niko said goodbye to the rest of their family as they walked out the door with their brother, towards the car that was waiting for them. On the way to Cerulean, the two of them talked about whatever topics came to mind. Out of their two siblings, Sato was the one they got along with best. This was mostly due to the fact that their sister was six years older than them, whereas their brother was only a year younger.

When they arrived at the school, their brother got out of the car first and began walking towards the school as Niko grabbed their backpack and got out of the car. “Sato!” They called out to him as they started walking towards the school. He turned around to face them and they called out “また後で!” as they walked closer to him. “また後で, Niko.” He responded with smile before turning away from them and walking into the school. Niko followed, heading straight to their locker.

Once they’d visited their locker, they turned away from their locker and began walking down the hall. No less that thirty seconds later, they found themself falling to the floor after colliding with someone else. As they stood up, they could see that the person who had bumped into them was Tsumuji, someone they enjoyed talking to. “Don’t worry about it.” They said to her as they dusted off their skirt. “Lots on your mind?” They asked with a smile, assuming she hadn’t seen them because she was distracted.

@Kristi - Tsumuji

Translation

また後で (mata ado de) - See you later

2 Likes

“Don’t worry about it.” Niko said to her as they dusted off their skirt. “Lots on your mind?” Tsumuji shook her head “Not really, I just miss this place” Tsumuji giggled. “It’s feels like it’s been 1000 years since I last came here” Tsumuji agreed. Tsumuji grabbed Niko’s hand and they began walking together.

“So how was your summer?” Tsumuji asked with a smile. “Also where you at the party I didn’t see you there?” Tsumuji asked, Niko probably left early or Tsumuji was too busy with her problem to notice. tsumuji still had to apologize to Jayleen for throwing up on her and for helping take her back home.

@Caticorn - Niko

@Nil - Jayleen mentioned

3 Likes

“Wait, what?!” Embry responded, trying not to laugh when Destiny told her about the guy who tried to kiss her. “You’re probably right about it being a task though.” She added before taking a moment to consider the next thing she was asked. “I’m feeling pretty good about the game so far.” She confidently answered, knowing she had made the first list of blue bloods. “I did one of my tasks at the party, but the other one I was given is going to take a little more time.” She said in response to the final question. “What about you, did you do any of yours?”

@Kbail - Destiny

2 Likes

xavier pestana

I can’t say the same for Tyler, though.
Part of him wanted to ask what she meant by that, but he ignored it, reminding himself that he no longer cared. It didn’t matter anyway, because Tyler soon chimed in, talking about this huge wave he rode without wiping out. “That does sound pretty awesome.” He agreed with a small nod. “The bakery is good,” He started, answering Mia’s question. “They’ve, uh, they’ve been getting lots of big orders recently, so they have me helping out whenever I don’t have soccer.” He finished, shrugging with his hands still in his pockets. At this point, he was stuck in an internal debate. He really didn’t want to be around Tyler, and Xavier was pretty sure that he had figured that out by now, but at the same time, it had been Mia who called him over and he didn’t want to be rude to her.

@Ouijaloveletters - Tyler

2 Likes

Confidence - it was something Amelia grace rarely exuberated. Not because she didn’t want to… simply because she wasn’t. She never had been… and it was simply impossible to be something you were not. There were rare occasions… yelling at Diego being one, but that was mostly fueled by anger… honestly, something she’d never do if she wasn’t p!ssed beyond compare. However, for the most part, confident simply wasn’t something Amie was. Phoebe, on the other hand, that girl always had it. Always been able to be herself no matter who was around. Sometimes Amie wished she could be more like her older twin… though that’s not how life worked.

That being said, if Phoebe was in the situation she had just gotten in… well… this would have been less awkward. But for Amelia Grace, this was absolutely the definition of awful. No seriously, look at the dictionary under “awful” because this situation right here would be the first example. She couldn’t help the apologies streaming out of her lips, though she stayed on her knees unknowing of how it probably looked. From dabbing (or as others would call ‘heavily petting’) a certain part of his jeans to apologizing while she was still on her knees. God… how could a person be so smart… yet such an idiot at the same time? Street smart… yep… where do you buy that?

Closing her eyes ever-so-slightly as she mentally reprimanded herself, Amie grabbed his hand and stood up - at least… that was the plan. The issue was that with the water that now pooled on the floor (truly requiring one of those hazard signs), she found her foot slipping causing her to quite literally tumble back to the floor. Was it bad that she grabbed on to the man for support? It was simply… instinct. Though, what occurred as the man wasn’t expecting it, was both of them to come falling down - with Amelia Grace once again in an awkward position. This time, on top of him.

Honestly, it was a scene that couldn’t be fathomed unless you were there. The two likely looked as if they had been doing… other activities with the way she laid on him. Fck. “You might… need those… yeah… clothes would be good.” Amelia got out with great difficulty. “I should… really… get a walking hazard sign on me today… It’s…I’m… did you finish the… assignment for… Miss. Espinoza’s class… yeah?” Smooth Amie… smooth. God damn it.

@CerealKiller

5 Likes

The party, Enrique, everything about their interaction that night hurt and made Sophie uncomfortable. So what if she was still the same naive girl he had known so long ago. Her hope and optimism was how she survived, and she liked being the person she was. Everything from him trying to convince her that love was a fool’s dream, to deciding to light a joint in the elevator, knowing she would hate it. The smell, the way it made her feel, she hated every part of it, and always had. Yet, it didn’t matter what she thought about it, he still did it anyway, which only showed further just how far they had come from being friends, and made her feel all the more relieved when they finally did get out of that elevator.

Two weeks had gone by as senior year began, time in which Sophie had luckily been able to steer clear of Enrique. Now, there Sophie was, her typical bubbly demeanor intact, walking to her locker where she saw a friend. Though, this friend in particular she hadn’t been around much recently. After all, its not easy to be around a friend when they’re close friends with someone you’ve been actively avoiding. “Hey Kaya. How’s it going?” Sophie said with a sweet smile as she approached the girl.

@CerealKiller - Kaya

@benitz786 - Enrique mentioned

4 Likes

imagez

Paige looked at the man alluding that she was bored out of her mind as he told her what his name really was. Appearances… from a young age, Paige was taught that appearance was everything. Her parents, time and time again, emphasized that the Pierce name had history. That she needed to respect it. Though here was her question; if the Pierce name only ever brought her pain, then why should she owe it anything? Why the fck would she ever care what people thought about her? Her parents pretended to care, her older brother and sister had left home as soon as they could. Jessica and Anna were even too busy for her. In this world, Paige truly was alone. Despite that, one lesson she did learn was that appearances mattered. And though, she didn’t necessarily follow through - in situations like this one, she knew how to manipulate an appearance to her benefit. So by showing the man, she didn’t care, she was protecting herself. She was… always protecting herself.

@Littlefeets

5 Likes

Looking between the two girls, there was something brewing in Veronica Charlotte’s mind - which usually never meant a good thing… at least not for the person at the receiving end of said brewing. So yes, this whole interaction was making Mason feel slightly on edge, and part of that was because he knew VC. He knew how her mind worked - thank you 4 years of going to the same school. He also knew how she could get - though he couldn’t blame her. This was simply a… strange situation. It all was. That being said, if there was one thing Mason ALSO knew, it was that having himself on blast under a Parker’s eyes wasn’t a good thing… especially not right now. Despite anything he was feeling inside, Mason kept a relaxed smile on his lips as he looked at the raven-haired girl. “Ahh, don’t discount me just yet, V. We both remember that English exam last year where I got a 100, and you ended up with a 98 because ‘comprehension’ wasn’t your strong suit. Memorize all you want, I’m here waiting for you to slip up Parker,” Mason added, leaving a wink at the end. It was true - the issue with photographic memory was the fact that it wasn’t synonymous with understanding content… which is exactly what would be the girl’s downfall as Mason moved up to number 1 sooner or later.

Soon, he turned his attention to the blonde - turning the tense conversation into one filled with ease as he joked to the ‘Olivia girl’ about this being a possible"hostage situation." “Really. Please let me know when you’re planning the murder - I would so love to be a part of it,” Mason said, a smile growing on his features. “Do people normally blink, Parker? I would have never known that,” he replied immediately to her statement as she followed up with the fact that Olivia was her ‘cousin.’ Banter truly was their form of communication, and honestly, he enjoyed it. Though the two weren’t necessarily close - conversations with her were never boring. “Ahh got it - Cousin and more recently, hostage. Should I be taking notes?”

An art that Mason Mitchell had learned a long time ago was the way to hold a conversation in a way to ease someone out of their thoughts. Perhaps that’s what Mason was attempting to do with VC. Still unsettled by the way she had looked at him for that brief second. He would have continued - focusing the conversation between him and Veronica though he found his eyes shifting to Olivia with her next sentiment. “I am - I’d also say I’m fairly good at the sport too, though, I guess you could come to one of my games and tell me what you think for yourself?” he offered, " And what about you Miss. Cousin…thinking about joining any sports teams? I know the cheerleaders are having tryouts coming up?"

@CerealKiller

4 Likes

Lenora Foley. That was what this was all about. Enrique’s never-ending hatred, that is. For a basic ass white chick - one wouldn’t expect this much of an uproar. The issue, however, was that particular ‘basic ass white chick’ was consequently Ricky’s girlfriend when Elio decided to fck her behind his back. Whether many would believe it or not, Ricky wasn’t always the man he was presently… the man he became. There was a time where things were different… where he was different - when he actually believed in love. Lenora Foley, well, she was the one to change that after cheating on him with Elio. The ironic thing? He trusted her. Enrique Montoya respected Lenora’s boundaries, treated her like a queen because he thought he loved her… but love… well that simply didn’t exist. All that did exist in this fcked up world pain.

So suffice to say, Enrique Montoya was never a fan of Elio’s (at least since the man screwed his ex… screw the photos they had together where both were smiling… that was a story for another time). Perhaps this was inevitable. Usually, Enrique would tolerate the man - after all, they were teammates… though recently, Ricky had been a little bit more on edge the usual. In any case, one thing led to another - and now here he was: ignoring the pain in his jaw and hand after punching Elio.

“Same team or not, I don’t fcking like you Elio. So do me a favor, fck the hell off back to whatever hole you came from, and please, take Lenora with you.”

It was honestly a given. As much as Ricky was hurt that Lenora did that to him - he actually didn’t care about her anymore. It wasn’t the person so much as it was the act that p!ssed him off. The fact that btches couldn’t be trusted. Girls only liked the men that would hurt them - hell, look at Elio and Lenora’s relationship for example. For some reason, the simple fact that nice guys finish last rang true - so Enrique became exactly who he despised years earlier. Did it matter, however? No… because who actually cared? Who cared about Enrique so much that this change in personality would matter? The answer? No one. The only person an individual could trust was themselves, and dear ol’ ricky learned that the hard way.

Enrique looked at Elio, rolling his eyes as the man continued calling him selfish. HIM. What a fcking joke. “Really? Esposito? Do you really want to talk about selfishness with me? Look in the fcking mirror. You’re the least trustworthy teammate here. How can anyone trust you when the only person you care about is yourself. When you’re not fcking Lenora, you’re sleeping with one our girls… or was that not you fcking Sophie a few weeks ago when Lenora and you were on a break… and if I remember correctly, didn’t Sophie and Jenson just break up a few days ago?”

It truly was hilarious - the fact that the team trusted the man at all. Though, Enrique found his eyes darkening ever-so-slightly when Elio called him a pu$sy in return, and truly couldn’t stop what came out of his lips next. “I might be a sh!tty person, Elio, but at least I accept that. Honestly… thank god your little brother is dead because he would have had a sh!tty role model if he was still alive… don’t you think so?”

Enrique raised his eyebrows, watching the expression on Elio’s face. Perhaps his sentiment was twofold because there was one thing Enrique did know. Perhaps Ricky was benched, but he knew if Elio started this next fight - the man would get one thing taken away that he loved more than anything… football. Benching to Enrique meant nothing, but he knew to Elio it meant a hell of a lot more. So go ahead, Elio, punch the fck away.

@Madilnel

5 Likes

The twins smiled when Xavier said they’d been getting a lot of big orders. “Hey, that’s great! The busier you are, the more money you get!” Mia said, Tyler nodding. “She’s right. That’s great. Our mom’s doing great at the vet clinic too. Some weirdo brought in a python that swallowed a golf ball. That was awesome.” “It was. I don’t understand why people are afraid of snakes. You really only need to be afraid of the venomous ones. We don’t deal with those.” Mia said.
@Caticorn - Xavier

2 Likes

Until the very last star became dust under her fingertips; that’s how long Charlotte Believed that Hera would plague her mind, leaving all sanity in another time and corrupting her every thought. Though, corruption did not seem like such an issue, merely a choice. A choice she was willing to indulge in.
Charlie left her dorm and entered the hall ways, watching others walk and talk and occupy themselves with meaningless conversations. Spectating wasn’t so bad. She used to thing it was the worst thing as a child, watching whilst others indulged in various activities. Perhaps, If Charlie could imagine the complexities of their lives she would have the freedom to forget hers.
Abruptly, her footsteps pulled to a stop in the middle of the hall. There, a few feet away, was Hera in all of their beauty. They were wearing a red top with black pants, come thruuu coordination. She approached Hera, quickly, grabbing her wrist and pulling them into a storage cupboard nearby, leaving no room for any rational thinking or for a simple reaction.
Charlotte pulled the door shut immediately as they both entered. It was slightly dark inside, concealing most of their Faces. She moved her mouth towards their ear and whispered.

“Did you miss me?”

@raviola

1 Like

Eddie gave Paige an uncertain look. “Not really.” Eddie answered in response to her questioning of his name. Eddie watched her, unsure what to think of her. No amount of observation could seem to help Eddie understand it, but there was something different he just couldn’t place about her. Eddie watched as she picked up a lens from the table, seemingly without a care as to what she was doing, which did make Eddie tense up. He didn’t want anything to get broken, though the most important object in that room was his video camera itself. Though he would’ve spoke up about it, but what she said next was certainly distracting. A red color developed in his cheeks, likely from a mixture of embarrassment, the thought of an attractive girl actually flirting with him, and some shock with the thought of her actually bringing up the idea of a threesome, when there he was as probably one of the people in the senior class with the least sexual experience. Eddie didn’t really know how to flirt, let alone how to even really respond to being flirted with. Movies can only do so much to help with knowing how it should work. At this point, he knew how to kiss, and could manage sex, but flirting… that definitely needed some work. “Filming, to make a movie.” He added when she said photography. “Again, its Eddie… and I’m not gay, or with someone.” Eddie was interested in guys too, as in he’d find himself with a crush on guys sometimes, but it was never on a physical basis. On a physical, sexual basis, he was just interested in girls. “I’m just, not really good at that stuff… its not as easy as movies make it look.”

@benitz786

2 Likes