Blue Royalty: New Blood

Phoebe could honestly say she had a marvelous time on her flight to France. Not only was she sitting next to Elio the whole time and joking with him, she got to rub that into Lenora’s face and prove how she will always get what she wants. And how once she gets it she quickly gets bored of it, but it was still not time for that. Not when she gets to spend days with the both of them.

That was a nice thought… As soon as she got up from her seat when they landed, grabbed all of her belongings while talking about God knows what, she turned to Elio… But he was not there. The smile she had on her lips and that giddy feeling disappeared almost instantly, leaving her standing there and looking around while people tried to pass her. That’s… Alright. Quickly putting on her usual not bothered facade, she followed everyone to the exit, focusing on what was happening - they were in France, cmooooon. Nothing can ruin that.

Nothing can ruin this trip for Phoebe but that doesn’t mean she can’t ruin this trip for someone else. Now don’t get me wrong - she was not mean and evil in any way but you know how that song goes… Girls just wanna have fun. And ooooh how much fun Phoebe is going to have with her new roomie. Can you guess who it is? Her sister? No. Her cousins? No. Her good good friends? No. Lenora. Of course. Who else would Phoebe share a room with? Truth be told she wasn’t… Planning this. No. If you asked her earlier what was going to happen she’d say she’d be with her sister, what’s a better option than that? But… Why not use this time to make some new friends? Phoebe looooves to make new friends.

”You and me what do you say?” Coming out of nowhere, Phoebe grabbed Lenora’s hand with the sweetest smile on her lips, not even giving her a chance to react as she pulled her towards the teacher handing out keys and making sure everyone had a room to stay in. ”I’m with Foley, thank youuuuuu,” and that’s how you make new friends.

Listen… As much as Phoebe would love to stay in her room and talk with her new bestie, she had better things to do on this first day. While the sun was still out and she could actually enjoy the snowy view. Even dragging her sister out… and Sophie since she was there in the room. Yes, sure, Phoebe was a summer child, born to live on the beach but that doesn’t mean she’d avoid colder weather and MAKING SNOWMEN. No one is ever too old for making snowmen and having a snowball fight… And making your sister go out almost completely naked so you can take cute pics :pleading_face: Amie will look back on this moment one day and really appreciate it, Phoebe knows that.

Phoebe also knows there’s something else she needs to do… Or would be good to do. Or… No. She doesn’t know what to do. She does feel bad but it’s… It’s better this way, you know? He doesn’t need her even if… It feels… Normal to be around him and safe and… Oh, let me explain - we’re talking about Diego. And why is that? Because she spotted him not so far away from her and started feeling guilty all over again. Maybe that’s why she’d been avoiding him all this time… Since prom to be precise. Why she stayed away from him, hoping he wouldn’t reach out. He just didn’t need her. No, she didn’t use him she… That was not her intention but how else would you explain this then? What good would she talking to him do? “Oh sorry, we were just having fun, please don’t think anything of it.” Yeah, real nice… A good example of people using people…

But she had to… Say something. He deserved something. She just didn’t know what that something is. Maybe she was hoping they could just skip all the talking and go back to how things were - him chasing her and her enjoying it and teasing him. Those were some good times… ”Do you want to meet Sir Big Chill?” With a smile she hoped would show him she came in peace, Phoebe got in front of Diego pointing at the snowman she made earlier, saving him from all the confusion. ”He was born on this day in under an hour. It was a difficult birth but he’s a healthy and very cold boy. He might be shy, I’m not sure, we haven’t really talked but he is very photogenic… I think he got that from me,” laughing lightly, she crossed her hands over her chest, allowing herself to shift her gaze back to the boy in front of her and finally meet his eyes. ”Hey,” she whispered, keeping her smile on. ”How have you been?”

Game time

Her talk with Diego went… Fine. She thinks. Hopes. She didn’t really say much about what happened, she tried to apologize but also avoid talking more about that… It was… It was just not the time and place for that but at least they are back on good terms… She thinks. Hopes. Ugh, she’ll figure it out tomorrow what’s important now is that it’s time for A PARTY. Drinking. Games. Yes, everything nice. What else were they all supposed to do on a school trip? In FRANCE? Nothing. This was an answer to everything.

Gathered in the living room of the lodge, the first game of the night began - Dare or Drink. If you asked Phoebe there was nothing else she’d rather be doing… well… Nevermind. But this meant more points from what she could see and points was what she needed. She didn’t come this far, she didn’t do all the sht she’d never do if it wasn’t for this messed up competition, to give up now. The damage is done and she can just keep adding to it.

With a drink in her hand, Phoebe was hiding behind some of her friends so she could just see how bad those dares were before deciding to make herself the center of attention. And she’d seen some… Questionable stuff. Paying more attention when it was the turn of certain people… Like Diego. Slowly run your tongue from VC’s collarbone to earlobe. Oh wow, good job Mason, what a dare. How fun- no, she didn’t think he’d actually do it. But she was… wrong. And why was that almost bothering her? Downing her drink she made her way out of the crowd to grab herself something stronger, coming back in time to hear Lenora’s text messages… ”Oh, this is going to be fun,” did she say that out loud? Yup, she did. In fact she was talking to someone standing right next to her and she had no idea who the person was. ”I bet they’re lying.” She continued with the comments, slowly sipping on her drink while her gaze somehow stayed on… Elio. She did wonder where he disappeared to when they landed, wondered where he was when they arrived to this place and now when she finally spotted him during this game she couldn’t keep her eyes off of him. Just wondering what was going through his head. That was all until she heard her name and noticed Elio was looking right back at her. Wait… Wait, wait. What was happening? Did Jp really dare him to take a - Was this really happening? No she wasn’t against it, NOT AT ALL , it was just a surprise. That’s all.

”It would be my pleasure,” a subtle smirk appeared on her lips as she made her way towards the boy, ignoring all the stares. They were all probably hoping for some drama, we’re talking about teenagers here cmon, and she was ready to give them something. Taking one shot before him, she laid down, giving him the bottle and letting him do what he was supposed to do. And wanted to do if you ask her. It was… How would one describe this situation? She was having fun, yeah, but for a split second as she scanned the place and met the gaze of a boy she tried to apologize to earlier she felt that guilt again. For a second only, because the next face she searched for was Lenora’s. Not so nice sitting next to your ex on the plane and then watching this, is it? Phoebe almost… Felt bad for the girl. She… She did feel bad for the girl but don’t tell her that. She also felt very good about herself and sometimes that’s all that really matters so don’t blame her for actually enjoying this moment and not trying to hide it.

A smile on her face matched his as he took the lime from her and straightened back up. Only to give the next dare to her. And ooooh how fun it was. Since my lips have been all over your body, how about you do the same and I dare you to give me a kiss on your favorite body part of mine.
Everything already felt very intimate so she didn’t think twice before she sat up and pushed him down so that now he was the one lying. She hovered over him, placing her hands on both sides of him as she tried to decide what to do. Sometimes too much is too much, even for Phoebe. ”Not my favorite but… Close.” She stated with a smug look on her face before slowly lowering her lips to his, not to kiss him but to move back and gently place a kiss on his lower stomach. ”We have to keep it… Innocent. Kids are here,” with that comment she once again looked around the room stopping for a short second on Lenora, Jp, Clara even Paige before getting back up and turning to Mateo.

”Mateo! Not a dare, I was just wondering something… Would you ever be friends with Elio again? Considering he… Was with your girlfriend?” Was she crossing some kind of a line? Was this all too much for just one night? She’d like to hear it wasn’t but… Now it was too late to take anything back. She was already messing with Lenora by sharing a room with her and then doing… this with Elio. Then asking Mateo about VC with that not only reminding Lenora of what happened but in a way attacking Elio, not really thinking if it might affect him before she said it. Plus she was once again hurting a guy who was nothing but nice to her (Diego).
Can she win this game already?

@Madilfill - Elio
@novella - Lenora mentioned
@benitz786 - Amie, Mateo mentioned
@Littlefeets - Diego mentioned
figured VC wouldn’t mind the dare so I went with it

4 Likes