Blue Royalty: New Blood

~Mood~

“No. And don’t mind my ex, it’s a thing of the past.”

Eryx chuckled at that, his lips still on her neck as he leaned towards her ear. His fingers caressed her soft hair, twirling them softly. A thing of the past, he thought,was interesting. He wondered what happened to make it a thing of the past, from what it looked like, one of them cheated and it was definitely Hera. “Thing of the past, are you looking for a present?” He teased, still twirling her hair. He was drunk, drunk as fck and he did not know what he was doing but all he knew was he was becoming Hades and not Eryx, he hated being Hades in front of strangers again, but how could he care when he was not even sane right now? He was drunk with the percent of sober low but he knew he would remember this and he knew all the things he was consenting too.

His kisses trailed further down her neck, his lips and tongue gently exploring the parts of their body. As his face came in contact with her chest, with her n!Pples, he hovered around it without doing anything at first and then he rolled it with his hands, “Do you think I could get milk?” He asked, his lips forming a small smirk as they sat on his laps and he gazes up at them, his eyes showing amusement. He brought his lips closer to their neck when she did not reply and bit it softly, licking the hickey he left on her.

He pulled away, after he asked her a question that was really not one of his business but he was just curious. He would just write it off as both of them being drunk or Hera being unlabeled. “Yeah,” He replied agreeing to Hera’s own, ‘yeah’. He gave a deep chuckle at Hera’s saying “You kissed me like you want to do it right now.”

“And you,” He said, staring at her, fully aware of the crowd, “Kissed back like you have never been satisfied,” He continued, “Also, I just kiss like that, you’re not special unless you want to be, and I want you to be, so I guess maybe I do want you now.” He could feel the tension in the air and he found that it made him crave even more, like the tension of a string pulled so tightly that it seems like it might snap at any moment. He was enjoying the back-and-forth banter with Hera, the thrill of the chase, it reminded him of Hades. Maybe that is what he should call drunk Eryx, Hades.

@raviola - Hera

1 Like