Blue Royalty: New Blood

It was really hard to pretend it was just them with everyone’s eyes fixed on them. If it was a bunch of strangers, maybe Luna would have found it easier, but it was really awkward doing it in front of people you know as it added an extra layer of uneasiness. The idea that these were people she would most likely encounter again broke her fantasy of privacy.

If there was one thing you needed to know about Cerulean High or schools filled with a bunch of rich kids, it’s that being a senior did not guarantee escaping this people forever once school was done. No, that was a fantasy, Cerulean Highs was like hell in a way that it always found a way of keeping its graduates intertwined, even beyond the walls of the school. Most people here were not friends, some just fckbuddies, rivals, relatives or ‘allies’ but not true friends- that was not to say that some people in the crowd were not friends, because that was obviously a lie but there were just less real friends in the crowd. After all, all of their ‘friends’ would sleep with their ‘friends’ boyfriend/girlfriend in a heartbeat, that was what this people did, a bunch of friendgroups who fcked each other. Moreover, The odds of crossing paths in college or the vicinity of college, no matter how bad or good the grades were, was incredibly high. It seemed inevitable, almost as if they were bound together by a string of fate. And like any typical high school, there would be a dreaded reunion day that people will encourage you to go to and Luna would have to go.

Luna let out a sigh, her cheeks still redder than a tomato. “Ok,” she mumbled,
She should just ignore their faces, it was not like what she was doing would be worse. After some seconds of thinking about it, Luna reached out and gently traced her fingers along the fabric of Athena’s shirt. Her voice soft as she spoke, “Could you… take it off, please?”

@Caticorn - Athena

1 Like

~Mood~

“No. And don’t mind my ex, it’s a thing of the past.”

Eryx chuckled at that, his lips still on her neck as he leaned towards her ear. His fingers caressed her soft hair, twirling them softly. A thing of the past, he thought,was interesting. He wondered what happened to make it a thing of the past, from what it looked like, one of them cheated and it was definitely Hera. “Thing of the past, are you looking for a present?” He teased, still twirling her hair. He was drunk, drunk as fck and he did not know what he was doing but all he knew was he was becoming Hades and not Eryx, he hated being Hades in front of strangers again, but how could he care when he was not even sane right now? He was drunk with the percent of sober low but he knew he would remember this and he knew all the things he was consenting too.

His kisses trailed further down her neck, his lips and tongue gently exploring the parts of their body. As his face came in contact with her chest, with her n!Pples, he hovered around it without doing anything at first and then he rolled it with his hands, “Do you think I could get milk?” He asked, his lips forming a small smirk as they sat on his laps and he gazes up at them, his eyes showing amusement. He brought his lips closer to their neck when she did not reply and bit it softly, licking the hickey he left on her.

He pulled away, after he asked her a question that was really not one of his business but he was just curious. He would just write it off as both of them being drunk or Hera being unlabeled. “Yeah,” He replied agreeing to Hera’s own, ‘yeah’. He gave a deep chuckle at Hera’s saying “You kissed me like you want to do it right now.”

“And you,” He said, staring at her, fully aware of the crowd, “Kissed back like you have never been satisfied,” He continued, “Also, I just kiss like that, you’re not special unless you want to be, and I want you to be, so I guess maybe I do want you now.” He could feel the tension in the air and he found that it made him crave even more, like the tension of a string pulled so tightly that it seems like it might snap at any moment. He was enjoying the back-and-forth banter with Hera, the thrill of the chase, it reminded him of Hades. Maybe that is what he should call drunk Eryx, Hades.

@raviola - Hera

1 Like

Leon winced as Persephone slapped him across the face and proceeded to lecture him about his wife being pregnant. “Why is everything my fault? It takes two people to make a baby and I’m a teenager, too!” He reminded her, not liking how she was pinning it all on him. He also didn’t like how she was painting Yeong-Mi as this helpless girl while he was the younger one in their relationship. Not that he had allowed himself to be much of a teenager, anyways. His grief and subsequent mental illness had caused him to mature faster than he should have. “I didn’t plan this. I’m not some evil mastermind. Yeong-Mi and I decided together that we wouldn’t use protection and whatever happened, happened. It just happened faster than we thought.”

He looked down, fighting back tears as she began telling him how his life wasn’t worse than hers. The underlying message was one he had heard before. What right did he have to feel sorry for himself when there were so many others who had it worse? “Why does it have to be either/or?” He asked her, keeping his gaze pointed down. “Why can’t I recognize that you’ve been dealt a sh-tty hand in life without invalidating my experiences and my depression? I’m not trying to one-up you, Persephone, I never was. I’ve told you time and time again that I would take care of you and our child, whatever you needed. I mean it when I say that but I’m not a mind reader. If you need something, tell me! You were lecturing me about my behaviour so I explained why I was acting that way. That’s all.” He would’ve also mentioned that some of his money was his own, that he’d earned through working but she had made it very clear how she saw him and he knew he couldn’t change that.

After he was done, he crossed his arms, avoiding eye contact with her. He was keeping his guard up in case she wasn’t done yet but he relaxed when she apologized. “Are you sure?” He asked in response to her denying his offer, looking back at her. He wanted to make sure she wasn’t just being nice.

Leon’s heart fell out of his chest as Persephone told him what happened to Atlas and his hand covered his mouth. He fought back tears but a few managed to escape. Over the years, Leon had thought of so many different scenarios as to what happened to Atlas but the reality was worse than all of them. All it did was intensify his desire to help him get out of this situation. There was a bit of relief in the fact that Leon knew that there was a loving home for Atlas to return to but he knew that it wouldn’t erase what he had to endure over the past three years.

Leon nodded when Persie asked him if he was serious. “I would never lie about that.” He responded. Atlas, who looked like he was trying to hold back his reaction, excitedly embraced Leon. “Thank you.” He said before letting go.

“Don’t thank me yet, we haven’t got you out.” Leon replied, not wanting to celebrate too early. “I’ll buy you a ticket so you can come home with us but you need somewhere to stay until then because you can’t go back to where you were living with her.” His tone was firm, making it very clear that he wasn’t allowing it to happen. The only thing he didn’t know was whether Adonis would let Atlas stay in their room with them or if that was even a good idea. Adonis did not like Atlas. He had made that very clear when they were together and Leon had a hunch that ‘absence makes the heart grow fonder’ wouldn’t apply in this situation.

@raviola - Persie

Mentioned:
@Kristi - Adonis

2 Likes

Hera wylin again

”Thing of the past, are you looking for a present?”

Hera was a bit thrown off by Hades’s proposal. If Ari was her partner in the past, was he saying he wanted to be her partner in the present? “Woah, woah. Don’t get ahead of yourself.” Hera seemed to blurt in that same drunken tone. They tried to fix it after she realized her bluntness. “When I say right now I mean in this moment. And in this moment,” They tried to compose a response, but instead got distracted enjoying Hades’s bite on her neck. Hera tried to stay quiet, but they breathed a bit heavier than normal, letting him finish her thought.

Hades lowered his angle down to Hera’s breast, fully exposed after their argument with Ari. Looking down at his face, she felt her n!poles frozen under his gaze. He wrapped his mouth around the center, gently licking the point with his soft, wet tongue. It was so hard not to moan, but fortunately Hera was still sober enough to know that would be embarassing and blue royalty would never let them forget it. She bit down on her bottom lip as the slightest sound escaped from her lips.

Do you think I could get milk?” He asked sloppily. And, sober, Hera would have immediately paused and asked him what he referred to, but instead, she just let him rise back up again to her neck, licking the spot he left purple. —it was strange, Hera wasn’t used to being so… bottom. She kept thinking about what she was supposed to give in return. Well, it would probably be strange if she sucked his man boobs in return. God, I’m so gay. They couldn’t believe her first occurrence on how to please a man was to grab his tiddy.

Before they could come up with anything, he continued speaking. Arrogant. He seemed to believe himself to be the best kisser in the world. I mean, to Hera, he currently was, but it was just so interesting to be on the other end of things. His behaviour kind of reminded her of herself, like this was some weird, narcissistic fantasy, but maybe they actually enjoyed it. And weren’t just a dog with one trick. The idea of continuing this idiosyncrasy with the man was slowly not sounding so bad. “If you want me now,” Hera paused, and kissed him again, but pulled away when he began to enjoy it. “Take me.” Then, she lowered her head slightly, changing the angle so her pupils moved higher to see him. Then she gave him the look he was surely waiting for. Not a command, but an invitation.

@Kristi

1 Like

Athena looked down at Luna’s hand as she ran her fingers along their shirt, asking them to take it off. They blushed, feeling very tempted to say no but they had just told her to pretend it was just them and to not be embarrassed. They took hold of the bottom of their shirt but stopped before lifting it up. “I need a shot first.” They mumbled pouring themselves a shot of the first thing they found and tossing it back.

Now that they were sufficiently prepared, they pulled off their t-shirt and the long sleeve they had underneath it. Now that they were sitting there in their sports bra, they looked at Luna, wondering if that was enough. “Is this, um, is this good?” They asked her, looking into her eyes. They silently hoped that she would be satisfied with this. As comfortable with themself as they seemed, Athena hated their chest, which is why they usually hid it under layers and oversized shirts. They crossed their arms as they waited for her response.

@Kristi - Luna

1 Like

Hades (drunk Eryx) chuckled at Hera’s response. "Relax, " he told them, caressing their skin, it was soft. Hades wondered how it would feel in between his teeth- he wanted to bite her, leave a mark, so he did, he bit her neck as painless as he could and licked it. Soft, even soft in between his teeth. “I’m not asking to be your boyfriend, المتمني, i’m not that much of a relationship man myself, I was teasing” He said pulling his teeth’s from her neck with a smirk. He knew the bite had made their heart rise, he liked the way they were reacting to his touch.

As he licked on her n*pples, he saw the fact they wanted to moan but did not and disliked that. If this was the normal Eryx, he would have understood it was due to blue royalty and though he was not competing in it, the chances of him still being on there were high and from what he knew Hera was competing it, but this was not normal Eryx- this was drunk Eryx, Hades and Hades did not care for blue royalty or the eyes of everyone at this moment. So he tugged on her n1pples softly before he leaned down to bite them- not hard enough to hurt fr fr fr but like hard enough to cause a reaction. When Hera was about to say something about that, he crashed his lips on them, their lips moving in rhythm.

Honestly, Eryx did not expect Hera to be so submissive or responsive, he knew very well that Ari was a btch in public but a m@aning mess of a servant in bed- he had learned that she liked having someone to submit to, to treat her like a brat and sure sometimes she wanted to take control, and sometimes when she called him over for a b@oty call (and who was Eryx to refuse doing something he enjoys a lot?) he would let her take control- or at least think she had control over him then take it from her. He wondered if Hera had ever been like this with someone, then his wander faded off, either ways he was definitely going to be the best she had ever had or at least their best male. He was usually that, after all his name was Hades and Eryx, it would be a shame to have names like that and be a complete sucker in the bedroom. He was not a sucker- but he was definitely a m^nch, he was also technically a sucker- but in a different way and context.

“Take me”

They said. Take me. What kind of gentleman would he be to refuse such a lovely and inviting request?

He lifted Hera up and held her close to his waist, their body pressed against his and when Hera leaned to kiss him, he pulled away with a small smirk. “Let’s take it to the bedroom-somewhere far from here,” He said and took Hera to the nearest bedroom.

When he opened the door, he wondered if he should throw her gently into the bed or drop her gently- he went with dropping as he leaned down to kiss her, placing her head softly on the bed. He pulled out from their kiss, brushing her lips with his thumbs, “I’m not that gentle,” He said, “I am incredible rough, but I won’t hurt you, after all I come to please and not to hurt.”

@raviola

translation

المتمني- dreamer, wishful thinker, unrealistic

1 Like

Luna wondered why Athena needed shot but did not asked- they were probably shy, embarrassed like her but Luna thought Athena had nothing to be embarrassed by. They were gorgeous, handsome, beautiful, charming and every word that was a synonym for beauty. Athena was both physically and internally gorgeous so Luna thought Athena had no reasons to be shy- though, embarrassment was a human reaction and as far as Luna knew, Athena was human- actually Athena might as well be the moon god for all she knew, a celestial being.

"Is this, um, is this good?”

Of course, it was. Luna did not want anybody else but her to see Athena- to view Athena in a way she had. Luna had never striked herself as possessive- she wasn’t, she thinks but she wanted to be the end for Athena. She might not have been their first- she does not know who they first was but she wanted to be their end. The final chapter of Athena’s story, and maybe she was being a child- she was only 18 after all, what did she know about love? Nothing, but she knew whatever Athena and her had was real- it was enchanting. “Yes,” Luna said, a smile appearing on her pale cheeks.

She caressed Athena’s stomach, “Y-you’re so b-beautiful,” Luna said, leaning close to their chest, she leaned down and gave it a kiss. She really wished it was just them- she wanted to experiencethat moment in the tub again, though she would not tell Athena that because she did not know how they would react but she wanted it again.

@Caticorn

1 Like

Artemis couldn’t help but snort. “Evil stepmother is going a bit far. It’s not like they severely abused me and made me clean. I was just shunned. Not that I really cared. They mostly left me alone. It’s not as bad as you think.” *She shrugged. Tsumuji had pulled her into a hug, which she reciprocated after a second. She patted her on the back. “Don’t worry about it.” At her not being a real Astor, she groaned. “Don’t let it bother you. I’ll tell you if things get bad, ok?” She sighed quietly. Everything was complicated, and she didn’t want to get into it during the best of times, let alone now, during truth or dare with her WHOLE class.
@Kristi - Tsumuji

1 Like

|416px;x138px;

Hades continued kissing on her neck, going in for a bite of it. They expected it already, but it still caught her off guard. She lifted her jaw higher, without a word, giving him space to do what he wanted with it. It was much rougher than the girls’ who had done it before. And truth be told, Hera liked pain. Sober or not, the stress of it was exhilirating, and besides from being an emotional sadist for years, you couldn’t deny that you saw some masochistic tendencies when you looked at Hera. She just didn’t know it applied here, too.

He went a little harder on her n^pples, too, grazing his teeth against the ball in the center so lightly, and then tugging it with his teeth. He knew exactly how to mix gentle with rough, it was impressive. And it felt so good, but before she could speak they were kissing again. If you could call it kissing still, that was, the way he tasted her so carnivorously, with the bloodthirst of a monster escaped from his cage. They could hardly catch their breaths between each touch, and she finally moaned. So quietly; a whisper only meant for him to hear. It sounded like a cry for help, but she didn’t want to be saved.

He picked her up around his waist and she felt him under her, his d^ck so hard under his pants, she wondered what it could feel like inside her. The two of them ran off to a nearby bedroom, leaving all her clothes on the floor of that room, and locking the door shut before he dropped her onto the bed. Hera watched him take his shirt at the foot of the bed, and then climb over to hover on top of her as he spoke. “Trust me, I don’t need a warning to know that,” she smiled, teasing as she lifted her head to whisper in his ear. “And who said I didn’t like it rough?”

Then she laid down, her hair sprawling across the mattress and gave him that same evil smile. Most of her clothes were already off, so she just pushed her panties to the side, putting her hands down to her pussy and swirling her finger in circles around her cl!t. He never struck her for a missionary kind of guy, but they were awfully close now, and she knew it wouldn’t only be one round. She wondered how many other girls he had brought into a room like this, because he clearly had experience, maybe as much as she did. Still, she probably beat him. She even slept with the biggest b^tch at school, would he do that? --Hera realized they had spent an awful lot of time staring. That was the thing about this position, it was more intimate than she liked it to be, but she was drunk, and becoming increasingly lonely. His company was nice. Would she let him know that though? No. Instead, she moved her wet hand to the top of his pants, undoing the button and taking the zipper down as she felt his d^ck begging her to keep undressing him.

@kristi

1 Like

|432px;x153px;

Leon continued vouching for himself and Persie obviously continued to retaliate and humble him. But honestly, Leon put Persephone in her place damn straight. It did cool down her anger, but it just settled into sadness. “But… it’s not fair.” She couldn’t help but pout a little. “You always act like you have it all together, so I just assume you kind of do. Because when I’m a mess, the whole school can tell because I go manic and rant in front of whoever’s in my way.” Persie ranted once again, referring to prom night as another silent tear slipped down her cheek. “And when I try to get revenge on you, you know exactly how to manage the situation and I just go home regretting everything. You hate me, and I can’t stand you, but you still offer to help me because it’s the right thing to do. You always act like you’re fine, and it’s always obvious how hurt I am. But I’m not the only person who’s made mistakes. Why can’t I handle this? You can.” She cried again, no dry throat, no snot, that would be too much. It just broke her heart to feel like she was stupid.

“Yeah, I’m sure.” Persie confirmed to Leon that she was fine, which she really was. I mean, it wasn’t like the baby was ready to come out with a briefcase and a 401k, she was only in the second trimester. But she did appreciate how much he cared, even if it was for the unborn fetus and not her. It was admirable to her, lots of guys would have walked out, but he didn’t. And no, that’s not to say she’s in love with him or anything. Even though she would understand if his wife saw this interaction and was upset about it, this friendship meant alot to her. P wrapped her arms over his shoulders and rested her head near Leon’s neck. “I just need a hug right now.” She spoke softly, then chuckled. “Don’t mind if the baby kicks you.”

Leon explained his opinions on the current situation and said he needed a place to stay. Strangely he didn’t offer his own room for Atlas to join him. She wanted to let him stay with his long lost friend, but she supposed she could also offer her own room. “You can stay with me! I was gonna share a room with my sibling, but… she found a friend.” Persie tried to explain her situation without being awkward. She wasn’t sure who saw, but she watched her sibling who she thought --keyword thought-- was a lesbian making out with this guy who was carrying her off to what was most likely a random bedroom. Usually, she found it hard to believe she could be related to Hera because they act so different, but it was these kinds of strange moments that reminded her they were definitely family.

@Caticorn

1 Like

"And who said I didn’t like it rough?”

Eryx took of his shirt, revealing his toned body and the abs he had spent more than 40 nights and 40 days working hard for- tho he did not really need to work that hard for it, see Eryx had a natural god given body, it was probably why he was named after a god and he was an Astor after all, an ugly Astor does not exist. He stood in between her sprawled out legs with a smirk, “I’ll be as rough as I can in that case” He teased, “Be just as rough with me, I love getting scratched

He chuckled seeing her reaction, as he pulled her to the ground, yanking them by the hair, pulling her to ground doggy style to star at a reflection of herself, he pulled out a c0ndom from Kristi’s creation hat and teared it open, slipping it unto his dck. He licks along the bite mark he left on her neck and around her earlobe, "Time for the real deal, princess. " He cupped her jaw as he directed her gaze to the mirror, “I want you to watch yourself and see how fcking sexy you are as we do this, let’s have some real fun.”

@raviola

disclaimair

scenes were cut out and inserted in the official new blood chat instead and I wrote it at night after not sleeping so like

1 Like

How could Tsumuji not worry? Artemis was her friend and she was obviously in distress but Tsu did not want to make Artemis sad or angry with thinking about it so she didn’t bring up the fact that it’s still abuse to neglect a child and make them feel so out casted. How could someone’s biological parent do that to them? Treat them like utter sh^t, Tsumuji said it was not that bad and she hoped she was being truthful. “Promise to tell me if things get bad?” Tsumuji said bringing her pinkie finger up- childish she knew, but Tsumuji was childish by nature and maybe Artemis needed some childishness in her life, it felt so sorrowful. “Pinkie promise?” Tsumuji asked with a smile.

“So, what do you want to talk about? What have you been up to these past days?” Tsumuji asked curios and wanting to change the subject for Arty.

@Ouijaloveletters

Athena smiled, relieved when Luna told them they wouldn’t have to take anything else off in front of their classmates. They then waited for Luna to do her dare. They drew in a breath as her hands touched their stomach and they held it in anticipation. She leaned in closer to their chest and they blushed as she called them beautiful before kissing them. They released the breath that they were holding to smile at their girlfriend.

“Not as beautiful as you, wǒ de yuè liang. My moon.” They said to her, kissing her lips and then touching their forehead to hers. There was a reason they called her their moon and it wasn’t just that her name was Luna. She was their light in the dark. A sign that they were safe now and that things would be different from their relationship. They moved back from her a bit so that they could put their shirt back on. “Okay Luna, who’s next?” They asked, prompting her to continue the game.

@Kristi - Luna

1 Like

Hera fluttered open her eyes to see that the sun was on the rise. She turned her body in the sheets to go to sleep again for a little while, they were on vacation, after all. And she was tired, her head hurt. But when she rested her side down the opposite way, she saw a man on the other side of the bed; Hades. Did I really f^ck him? Hera thought nonchalantly, turning back over as she rolled her eyes at her own antics. It was way too early for them to process any of their reality right now, so they just sighed, trying to sleep again.

Unfortunately, after Hera wakes up, their brain doesn’t turn off. They started sweeping the room with their eyes, looking around on the floor, the closet entrance, the lamp on the nightstand, but her clothes were nowhere in sight. They just had last night’s underwear on and… that’s weird, his shirt. She looked down at the loose fabric, smelling the faint cologne. Okay well that was gross, Hera never wore other people’s clothes after sex. Usually, she was the one offering with a smile as she knew her stuff would fit the other girl perfectly. What kinda submissive and breedable little b!tch was she for doing the clothes-wearing? Especially considering that she did not want to have to speak to this man to return them.

The bed creaked, and she groggily smiled to herself. Thank god, he can leave. The bed sprung lightly, and then she heard footsteps stepping into denim, what sounded like the guy putting his bottoms back on. F^ck, but he couldn’t leave because his outfit was still missing pieces, all worn by her. They supposed they could offer to be nice, sitting up to face him with one knee up. “Here, you need this.” She removed the article, tossing it to him lightly as they exposed their bare breasts again. She didn’t really mind it, it’s not like he hadn’t most likely been looking at them a few hours ago, and she had learned not to mind being naked in front of people. The only issue was, she didn’t know what to wear herself, so Hera scratched the back of her head dumbly. “Hey, do you think you might know where my clothes are?” They asked, concealing their embarassment decently well.

@Kristi

1 Like

My moon. Athena had called Luan their moon and Luna could not help the heat that rose to her cheeks. Though, Luna could also not help but think how Athena had unknowingly contradicted Luna’s thought, maybe it was because of the fact she was a nerd that she thought about it or it was because of the fact her heart swooned and she remembered something. Two moons can’t be together, it was always the son and the moon, so if Luna was the moon then, “Athena is my sun,” Luna blurted out accidentally, when she saw the confused look on Athena’s face she smiled awkwardly, putting her head on Athena’s shoulders, “You’re my sun, you know how to earth orbits the sun?” Luna said her face pink and a little bit of a stutter as she continued, "My earth- my world revolves around you, you’re my sun. " The sun to her moon . Luna was glad that Elijah broke her heart and didn’t ask her out to prom- Luna was glad that she went to prom instead with Athena as ‘friends’, Luna was glad that in a state of sadness she kissed Athena as they were going to prom, Luna was glad she got drunk with Athena and Luna was glad that the accident- Athena and her happened. Luna normally was not fond of accidents, she made that a lot, so she was tired of them but she was happy that she made the accident of falling for Athena of kissing Athena and of being Athena’s girlfriend. “I really like you,” Luna said, no Luna didn’t really like Athena, Luna “I love you,” yeah, that was the right word. Love, Luna loved Athena. Even if Athena might not feel the same or might feel like they were rushing it, Luna loved them. Maybe, it was because Luna was a romantic, she was someone who leaved in dreams and fantasy. But she hoped Athena was her reality and not her fantasy.

When Athena asked who was next, Luna paused looking around, “Hyun-Ae? What’s your favorite part time activity?”

@Caticorn
@Ouijaloveletters - Hyun Ae mentioned

1 Like

Awks

Eryx had not expected to wake up with someone in his bed. It was not his first, second, fifth or 10th time he had been laying on a bed with someone nude, and yet he still did not expect it. Probably because he was drunk, from the corner of his eye he saw that the person- Hera, the last person he would expect himself to wake up to bed to was awake but she drifted back to sleep or at least pretended too and Eryx sighed rubbing his temples. This was why he told Mads, his younger sister not to drink and why his mothers and father (yes plural he had three parents, poly relationship and sht) not to drink too much- well his father says not to much and his mothers say not at all. But anyways what’s done is done, it was better to just wake up and forget it and that’s what he planned to do. Whatever happened between Hera and him was obviously mistake, one Hera was a lesbian, two they were someone who had hooked up with Athena before- Eryx does not normally hook up with his friends hook ups there were too many fishes in the sea for that. As he was putting his shirt on, he noticed scratches on his bag, long fresh and red scratches on his back.

Fck

She had really left a mark. Meaning no going shirtless for a week in his house till they heal- he does not need his family asking questions. Eryx turned back to her, seeing all the bite marks on her flesh, all the red that contrasted her skin- all the teeth marks. Animals, Eryx thought, he had fcked like an animal. He smirked, that was usual of him, he was an animal in the bed-maybe that was why his first name was Hades and Eryx- Eryx meaning boxer, it would be a good animistic name tho. But whatever, he was going to go out bowling or paint- do art and forget everything that happened. Call one of his b00ty calls, watch a movie and sleep, sleep whatever happened out.

He was ready to go out, when he noticed that the his outfit was not yet complete- he still needed his outer outwear, it was cold after all. And that outer outwear was on the body of non other than Hera. He turned to her as he saw sit up, his eyebrows raising, ‘are you going to give me my shirt or not?’ was the look he was giving. She tossed him his shirt and he took it, and tried not to stare to hard at her br$ast exposed before he shook his head- he had seen it before, when she was doing here dares and his drunken self had seen it and left bite marks on it when they were fcking. It was nothing new, but Eryx was a man who loved beauty- an artist after all- he could not help but appreciate the beauty of the flesh and the beauty of the marks he left on her. Maybe that made him sound like a beast, whatever.

He put on the shirt and turned around to leave when she called out to him, "Hey, do you think you might know where my clothes are?” He didn’t think she cared that much for public indecency, so he did not see why she just could go as she is and go to her own room and find another clothe to wear. “How’s that my business? Where else would they be?” He answered as he turned to leave, he went to the main room where they had done their silly dares and drinks and retrieved her clothes with a sigh.

He was an @sshole yes, but at least he should return her clothes after their incident- so he gathered her clothes and went back. Dropping it on her bed, “Here, your clothes,”. He paused a weird expression on his face, “Do you want to talk about it? Cause I don’t.” He asked, but he guessed it would be better to talk about it, in to forget it, they needed to clear the air that it was nothing more than a drunken mistake, they needed to talk, “But I think we should, to clear the air and disclose some things.”

@Raviola- Hera
@Caticorn - Athena mentioned if you squint

because Im bored playlist for this situation

Water- Kehlani
Lust for Life-Lana
streets- doja (for the mood and ‘aesthetic’)
Continuum-Tanerelle (because if this was a show and this scene happened this song would def play)
Kiss me more- Sza
S&m- Rihanna

1 Like

Dare 3

Make out with the least and most attractive person was her dare, and if she was cocky or feeling her tipsy self, Nevaeh would have jokingly gotten a mirror and made out with herself. But she was not a 15 year old girl anymore, that stuff was old and not fun, though it would not be further from the truth if she had made-out with a reflection of herself. Ok, Neveah calm down, you’re sounding like Adonis, she does not need to sound like her annoying ex. Though, she had flew all the way to America for him, but for explanation purposes than to get back with him- Nevaeh was not desperate and she would never be desperate, she was Nevaeh Fcking Richhi for a reason. But moreover, Neveah wondered who she should make out with, she looked around- if Eryx here she would have made out with him for most attractive because to her, he was definitely the most attractive man here. She wished she had meant him and not Adonis, she just know that their romantic experience would have been hot as h#ll. But anyways, he was not as he had went out with this one Person, Hera she had learnt that was the person name. She was also attractive, Neveah would not have minded making out with her. Hmm, Enrique? No, it seems he was deeply in love with Williams, she wondered if Williams felt the same from the looks maybe not or maybe she’s scared, Neveah would be too- falling in love was hard and heart breaking whew. Jaxson? not really her type? Adonis, an ex. Hartley? Fck yeah, but Neveah had a feeling they were straight- tho with alcohol, a straight ruler could be bendy but nah. Neveah did not dig straight girls, no matter how pretty were. Veronica? too much of a baby face for her. Ari? btchy, Kaya? yes but mm. Finally, Neveah decided to settle for Mia, pretty and she seemed fun- fun pretty people were definitely her type. So Neveah walked towards Mia leaning down to kiss her and make out with her, and then pulled away.

The next part of her dare was the least attractive person to her, They were a lot of them in this room, honestly, but Neveah settled for a random person she did not even know the name of.

@Ouijaloveletters - Mia (mentioned)

Hades eyed her torso when she took off his shirt, and she figured it was just a typical, male, perverted thing that any guy would do, but he looked at her kind of strange. Hera’s eyes followed his down to her bo0bs. Gah damn. Hera thought as they saw how many hickeys spread across her body. She hadn’t really processed it before, just assuming that you know, that kind of stuff happened sometimes. But it never looked like it did on them in that moment. They looked back up at him and squinted a little, it was kind of impressive, but she wasn’t going to say anything about it.

Safe to say his response to her shirt comment was not what she expected, like bro it’s just clothes, any other guy would have helped her find them. Whatever, his d^ck was probably mid anyways, it was still all coming back to her. Oh- never mind. She replayed a scene or two in her mind, shaking it off because what happens in bottom-heralandia stays in bottom-heralandia. Frankly, it was kind of gross to think about submitting to anyone at the moment. Or just in general. She remembered now, so she tried to focus on her clothes, stripped down on the floor of the dare room after her argument with Ari. Even drunk, she still ate that.

“I gave you your stuff, you give me mine.” Hera stated pretty neutrally, simple as that. She watched him leave the room, was he gonna give them their stuff back or not. Even if he didn’t, which seemed entirely possible considering his douchey attitude, they supposed they could just text Persephone. They didn’t really care. Speaking of which, weren’t they supposed to room with her? Who’d she end up rooming with? It was too many questions, and in the time they kept thinking, he came back. Hades dropped her clothes near her feet. “Thanks.”

Hera put their bra on, followed by their shirt, but he kept talking. “Me either.” They shrugged again, watching him think. “You can just go, don’t worry about it.” They encouraged, Hades eventually took the hint and got up to leave. Thank god she wouldn’t have to talk to him again. But when the man tried to turn the door knob, it wouldn’t budge. “What the f^ck. Did you lock it or something?” H thought out loud, but he turned back around, looking annoyed… but surrendered. If that thing had been locked from the outside, she would have Ari’s head. Sounds like something she would do.

@kristi

1 Like

You can just go, don’t worry about it Hera said

That was good with Eryx, that was more than good with him. He really did not want to talk about it, but he had an itch that he had to- just in case if she wanted to and to fully get it out of his head. It would not be that hard to get it out of his head, Eryx was good at forgetting ignoring things he did not want to remember or think of like Artemis real heritage, and to him sx was just s*x, nothing special, he was Eryx not Hades - sht had stopped meaning things to him ever since that faithful day. He stood up ready to leave, when he turned the door knob, it wouldn’t budge and Eryx looked taken back.

He tried it again, nothing- maybe he should just freaking break the door, because he did want to leave, take a bath and pretend he did not wake up drunk in the bed of someone else like he always did. But he could not break down the door, not because he did not have the power to but because 1; it would cause a scene. 2’ He didn’t want anyone asking why he damaged the hotel tht was not even his.

When Hera accused him of locking it, Eryx turned to her with an icy look. What would he be doing locking it? “And pray tell me why would I lock the door?” His voice was low and husky and his tone annoyed. Fck, he should have left her without her clothes and go back to his room, maybe then he would not be locked in a room with a person he barely knows- just another one of his classmates.

He put his face inside his palm as he laid himself down on the bed with a thud. “I guess there’s no avoiding the talk,”

@raviola

1 Like

Okay, so Hera wasn’t really sure who this pretty princess thought he was, but no one talked to them like that. Obviously, she’s been in more therapy sessions than her sister so she handles these things nicely but he was starting to get on their nerves. “There’s not a lot of other reasons a door would refuse to open. And I don’t appreciate your attitude.” They commented, which albeit came out as chill as they intended. If one saw Hera like that in comparison to Eryx, they would also probably realize that at least since living in Beryl, they’ve gotten a bit softer. It was a little bit… annoying… to observe how this man seemed to be so brooding. Was he more big and buff than her? Because usually when Hera let men… shudders touch them, they were usually doing that because they were h0rny, couldn’t find a girl, and/or know that most men hate being submissive. But this fool actually seemed like he would be the top out of the two of them. It was literally disgusting to think about sober omg.

The door continued not to lock, so he went and plopped himself back on the bed, Hera scooting back instinctively to make more room. His silhouette thudded on the mattress, making the springs of the bed reverbrate. By god he was a giant. Bro what the f^ck, Hera. We’re going to another aa meeting after this. And maybe also a psychiatrist. They thought, literally horrified by their memory of the previous night. He kept suggesting to talk about it but that would probably lead to Hera smacking themself in the head until they got a glorious case of amnesia to forget it. They looked down at his face laying on the bed, then looked away to avoid replying. What else was there to do though? “Fine. What’s there to say though?” Like, were they supposed to rate each other’s head out of ten or what??

They tried to remember the times in the past that their hook ups have tried to talk in the morning. Which was not often, because Hera usually gave them some kind of disclosure to clarify that they didn’t want to have that conversation. Even with Eryx, they somewhat remembered telling him not to get ahead of himself. Usually it was only the girls who tried this stuff, because they’re more emotional. Not to be a misogynist or anything, even though Hera technically couldn’t be a misogynist because they were born a woman and have never been a man. Just historically, that stuff just kind of meant more to them. It was understandable, and even sweet. But why would their hook-up mean anything to Eryx?

@kristi

1 Like