Blue Royalty: New Blood

imagez

Honestly, Paige didn’t want to be here. Well… okay let’s clarify: she wanted to be here. - aka France on vacation. Where she didn’t want to be was stuck in a resort with 75% of the people being those she had either already flirted with or fcked. She needed new meat… and truly, right now, Paige was bored out of her damn mind. Okay fine… it also didn’t help that she wasn’t on her sister’s best side… Paige knew when she wasn’t wanted, and while usually she didn’t give a fck what other people thought, there were people who wanted her back in Beryl. Particularly her dad - and no, she didn’t mean Harrison Pierce who

1. Wasn’t her actual dad
  2. Wasn’t around for 99.9% of her life

She meant her biological dad and… her little half sister. Paige and Kai were actually getting on good terms and part of Paige finally felt like someone wanted her for her… nothing more… nothing less. But noooo he encouraged her to go… so here she was. At least there was a game to play right?

Taking a seat in the circle of her fellow students, Paige hadn’t expected Eddie to be the one to give her a dare. And the dare he gave wasn’t even a FCKING dare. Paige wasn’t drunk enough for this bullsht. Taking a long drink from her red solo cup containing a mixture of god knows what as she mulled over his question.

“Why didn’t you say anything about what we were when you saw me in summer?”

The real answer? She wanted to see if he’d recognize her like she recognized him. And clearly, she got that answer. He didn’t care. He cared so fcking little that there wasn’t even an ounce of recognition. So fck you Eddie.

“God are you really still hung over that Eddie? Who the actual fck cares? Clearly you didn’t. I didn’t tell you because you should have fcking known, so go fck off and bother someone else with your stupid questions. This isn’t a game of “trauma dump” or dare. It’s a game of dare. So fck off. You want to know what giving a good dare looks like? Quinn…” With those words, Paige looked over at Quinn and gave him an actual dare - and boy did that idiot commit. He was a goner before the little addition he wanted to add; and with it, he wasn’t getting out of there without getting black out drunk.

Looking at her cup… Paige kinda wanted to join him. Okay, fine. She would. There was no hesitation as Paige executed the little deal she made in her head, finishing the rest of the liquid in her cub and filling it up again only to once again drink what was inside. Paige was basically drinking until she heard someone direct yet another dare at her… though again… the dare was a question. Come on people - this was Paige Pierce. She’d quite literally do anything.

What’s the craziest sex you’ve ever had, and who here would you want it again with?

Though seeing who this “dare” came from, a soft chuckle left her lips as Paige stood up, walking towards Amanda and straddled her lap. Paige kissed her, slipping her tongue into the girl’s mouth and stayed that way before pulling away. "Oh shit I was supposed to answer your question right? I hope my actions answered that question better than words would have? Paige added, grinding her hips before moving off the girl and going back to her drink.

“Eddie,” Paige started, a smile on her lips as she played with her cup. “Since you clearly don’t understand what a dare is. You saw what I did with Amanda for the past… what? Two minutes? I dare you to do that with someone in this circle. And if your little brain can’t comprehend what I mean, I’m telling you to dry fck someone in this circle for 2 minutes. Comprende? Oh, and don’t choose me.”

There had been more dares, more “questions” posed as dares, and more drinks… at least on Paige’s end. Suffice to say - she was getting close to where Quinn had been on his alcohol level for the past 20 minutes. Probably not there just yet… but getting there. Paige had stopped paying attention a while ago, instead, she was on her phone - texting. Flirting with a few guys in her DMs, replying to her dad, replying to her sister, Jess, etc etc. That was until, of course, Paige heard her name from someone asking her Shall we. Well, she didn’t know what the shall part of that question was… but the we sounded good. Paige was too drunk to comprehend who exactly had asked, but nevertheless, she got up, grabbed the girl’s hand and let her lead Paige to a nearby small space.

“Remind me what the dare was? Are we fcking? I’m down.” Paige stated; waiting for the girl to turn around and face her as Paige had practically already started taking her shirt off.

@Caticorn
@Littlefeets mentioned (eddie and quinn)

2 Likes

Persie

Etienne explained all of his story to Persie, and she couldn’t help but feel bad for him. It was rare, as she usually pitied herself if anything. She didn’t deserve a lot of the things that happened to her. The thing was, she thought most other people did. If her foster parents couldn’t pay the bills, that was their fault for relying on the check they got from the government for being “charitable.” If her ex boyfriends got flat tires, they shouldn’t have cheated on her. Bad things happened to people all the time, but she thought it was because they were bad people. What did this poor boy do to deserve the life he got?

Yeah, she went through a lot of similar stuff to him, but when she went to live with Shuto, she didn’t have any family to lose. He had so much, all the things she wanted, yet Etienne lost it all. Why was it that their merits meant nothing to their god? Had she been believing the wrong one?

“Etienne, I’m so sorry. If you don’t mind me asking, who was after you?” Persephone asked carefully. Knowing the negative aspects of his old life could also really help locate the guy. And honestly, P wanted to know if that was another thing they might have in common.

Persie could feel her heart break for him when he talked about his job now. He lost his purpose. It was surreal to think about. How was it that everything she wanted to create, he had? Her naive mindset thought that it was just that and then happily ever after. But his movie seemed to have a sad ending, it made her fear she may not have a story at all. No song, just a monologue, void of music, and the only dimensions were the cracks in her voice. Now she absolutely had to help him, he couldn’t just live life on a downward spiral. She tried to smile, but the pity showed in her lips. “For what it’s worth, Id think you made really good rich people coffee.” She said, trying to cheer him up.

They agreed that everyone’s names in their conversation were going to be difficult to keep up with, and Etienne also pitied her too. Well gah damn, shi was just a pity party at this point. “It is a pretty bad situation.” Persie admitted. “But it’s getting better, and Leon’s not that bad.” She tried to sound a little better now, but truth be told she still didn’t know her baby’s father very well, and everything remained relatively unsure. Truth be told, P never really thought she would like Leon’s personality; rich boy, disloyal, a little pretentious, corny frigid facade. What she liked the most about him now was that he was forgiving.

P commented on baby daddy man and then looked over to see him walking around, on the other side of the lobby. “There he is actually. Leon!” She cheered loud enough so he could hear her, but not too much to sound obnoxious. Mostly because she was happy, Persie really thought he could help her find Etiennes family. He was really smart from her point of view, and she had a good feeling about it.

@Caticorn

1 Like

As Tsumuji read her dare, a whirlwind of emotions swept over her, with nervousness and shyness standing out like giants on mount olympus. Though she projected an image of timidity and innocence, Tsumuji was not as innocent and timid as she liked to think and blue royalty knew that. After all, they had revealed that she had engaged in intimate relations with the son of her father’s business partner, using it as a means to secure their ongoing loyalty. That was one thing Tsumuji deeply regretted, because the boy seemed to really like her but Tsumuji did not like him much. He was a kind man too, so it was unfortunate, really unfortunate. Though, thankfully they managed to stay friends and the relationship between her father and the boy’s father continued to be strong.

Tsu eyes flickered towards the people near her- there was Hades and Tsu was friendly with him but a little intimidated by him, Tsu did not know Rin well to do that and Niko was too much of a sibling to Tsumuji for her to do something like that, so she turned to the only other person closed to her. Artemis, Tsumuji moved closer to Artemis, a visible blush on her face as she whispered and nipped on Artemis ear, "I can’t wait to show you what I’m wearing under this … I think you’re going to like it " she began her voice really low, “You know, it’s been so long since i’ve been with a woman and i’m not wearing any underwear right now because i would really prefer your hands to be my underwear.” her hands rubbed on Artemis hands, “Your hands are so long and thin, their perfect for you know.” Tsumuj wiggled her brows, the strong implication present in the air.

When she was done, Tsumuji pulled away from Artemis, her face red as a tomato. She couldn’t believe she did that in public of all places, she felt like a bunny caught in a lion’s den. She wanted to hide and crawl under a bed but then she realized hey it was her turn to give a dare, so she turned to Artemis (again) and asked, " What’s something you’re glad your mum doesn’t know about you?"

@Ouijaloveletters

1 Like

If she was any paler, her face would have been red as her favorite fruit (yes, a tomato was a fruit and no tomato sauce was not a juice,). Her dare was simple- no not simple, it was really embarrassing, given to her by her own significant other, ‘Give me a kiss on your favourite body part of mine’ was the dare. If it was something sweet and innocent like the hands, lips, forehead or eyes, Luna would not feel all too embarrassed. Sure, she might be shy but she would not be too embarrassed after all they were a couple and kissing each other on parts like that were normal as far as she knew but her favorite body type of Athena’s was definitely not innocent. It was far from innocent actually, if innocent was 10 seconds in front of her, then Luna would have to jump to 10 miles above innocent. It would also involve a very shirtless Athena and Luna did not know if Athena would be too comfortable going shirtless, “Like now? In public?” Luna asked, her cheeks red.

She wondered what Athena thought her favorite part of them was and how they probably did not expect what it actually was and a wave of discomfort and embarrassment washed over Luna, leaving her with a sense of filthiness that was difficult to shake off. “It’s really embarrassing you know- my favorite part.” Luna told Athena, twirling her hair.

@Caticorn

1 Like

Hera

After a round of dare or drink, Hera thought they’d feel tired, but actually, it just felt like an appetizer for what happened next. Dare two; lick the face of someone who’s name starts with the same letter as her, alright.

• Harry? No, he was kinda funny looking. Yeah, Hera was a lesbian, but still. She wasn’t gonna lick an uggo. Ew, that sounded like something Ari would say. I take it back, sorry Harry.
  • Halston? She seemed a lil b^tchy to them. Also straight? And Hera didn’t want to be asked if they had a crush on her.
  • Hartley? She was kind of adorable, but they didn’t think she’d enjoy it, so why bother.
  • Hades? Hot name, and it was also mythological. Honestly, if Hera were straight, they would totally sleep with him. F^ck it.

After a few body shots and whiskeys, Hera was pretty much a pansexual. If they had a body, regardless of what kind, Hera was into it right now. And Hades was a very yummy man. She was already 3/4 naked, with no bra and only very slvtty underwear. Might as well entertain him. They strutted down to Hades’ spot in the circle, and looked up at him, square in the eyes, reflecting sparkles of malice in her pupils as she considered the dare. Licking someone’s face? A bit strange. Licking only someone’s face? Sad. She put her hands on his chest, pulling herself close enough to feel her breasts against his muscles, which were awfully tempting at the moment, and placed her tongue at the bottom of his neck, putting down pressure as she licked up to the top. Then, Hera looked at his face, and smiled before starting to kiss him. The first touch was soft, but then Hades kissed her back, and they began to make out for real.

@Kristi Hades
Mentioned:
@CerealKiller harry
@Megan halston
@Madilfill hartley

3 Likes

Why was she here? Oh yeah. She wanted to go to France, but not exactly truth or dare…well. Hearing Tsumuji’s dare, she wondered who she’d pick. Oh, wait, her, apparently. At her pick up line, Artemis probably looked like a firework. All she could do was stare at her like an idiot, the cogs in her brain spinning rapidly. She let Tsumuji take her hands, giving her a small smile. When asked an actual question, she exhaled. “Probably all of those times I’ve snuck out of the house by climbing out the window.” She snorted.
@Kristi - Tsumuji

1 Like

Cleo arched an eyebrow as Benjamin suggested that she go shirtless and perform an Egyptian dance. She couldn’t help but find the connection to her name, Cleopatra, amusing, assuming that’s where the “Egyptian dance” idea originated from. She also wondered if by shirtless he meant no bra or yes bra, then again if he meant no bra he would have said that and not just shirtless so Cleo removed her shirt. Her black with heart slightly transparent bra showing. She extended her hands in the ‘dance like an egyptian’ way and started to dance for about a couple of seconds before she sat back down and put on her shirt. What? it’s not like gave a specific time minimum or anything.

Cleo turned to Reuben with a smile, she had heard a lot about his past relationships and she was curious on what he was going to say, So Cleo asked, "Who is someone you have a little crush on even though you shouldn’t? "

@Ouijaloveletters - ben

@raviola - Reuben

1 Like

Tsumuji’s eyes widened at that, It wasn’t that she was unaware of people sneaking out of their houses; many of her friends had done it. However, Tsumuji had never felt the need to do so herself since her parents had always granted her the freedom to go wherever she pleased as long as it did not interfere with her tasks as the heir to Brisco. She wondered what type of relationship Artemis had with her parents, so she could not help asking, “Why did you sneak out so many times?” Most of the time when her friends snuck out it was because a they wanted to go to a place their parents did not allow them to go or b, they and their parents were always at war with each other.

@Ouijaloveletters

1 Like

“Tsu, my parents are absolutely nuts. I literally can’t even fart without being reprimanded. It’s really bad. All those times we’ve hung out on the weekend, I’ve had to sneak out. At least I’ve gotten really good at climbing.” She shrugged. “My entire extended family, minus a couple people, are completely nuts.”
@Kristi - Tsumuji

1 Like

“I know how crazy this is going to sound but,” He started, taking a quick breath to brace himself for Persephone’s reaction. “The Japanese mafia.” He looked down, again expecting the worst from her reaction.

He smiled when she complimented his coffee making skills and then listened as she talked a bit more about her situation but before he could say anything, she called out to her friend, Leon. When he turned to face them, it confirmed that he was, in fact:

Leon had excused himself for the game for a second so that he could text Yeong-Mi telling her to let him know how her appointment went and how their baby was doing. He looked up from his phone when he heard someone calling his name, finding Persephone and some guy.

“Oh, Persie, there’s actually something I wanted to-” He started, walking towards them but stopping as soon as he saw who she was with. “Oh my god…” His voice was breathy and it was like he had seen a ghost.

Because he had.

Atlas Choi was dead.

Flashback

“Hey you.” Evie said, putting her hand on his back as she sat down next to him. He looked away from her as he wiped his eyes with his sleeves but he knew that she’d be able to tell that he’d been crying as soon she saw that his eyes were red and puffy. She moved her hand so that her arm was around him and she gently moved his head so it was resting on her shoulder. “It’s late.”

“Oh. I hadn’t noticed.”

“Leon, have you eaten at all today?” He shook his head.

“‘m not hungry.”

“Atlas?” He nodded.

“They haven’t found him so they’re saying that he’s dead.” He told her, hugging her while keeping his head on her shoulder. Small tears began to fall from his eyes. “I can’t do this again, Evie. I can’t lose another person. I can’t-”

End of flashback

Yet there he was, standing in front of him.

Older and alive.

“You can stop staring, Figure Skates. It’s me.” That’s all Leon needed to hear. It was his voice. His accent which made his voice sound sweeter than honey. The nickname that once made him roll his eyes. He was really here. Leon latched onto him, unable to stop the tears from flooding out of his eyes.

“Atlas…” His voice was tear soaked and muffled by Atlas’ shoulder. He didn’t want to let go, for fear that he would disappear.

“Gwaenchana. Gwaenchana.” Atlas comforted him, hugging him back. “I’m so sorry, Leon.”

@raviola - Persie

Translation

Gwaenchana - it’s okay

1 Like

Persie

At this point, Persie just had to laugh out loud. “You’re kidding, Shuto used to be involved with them too!” The world was turning out to be very smart, and if Persie were enough of a skeptic, she would have found it strange this man seemed to have so much in common with her, and maybe suspect him of lying upon an ulterior motive. But instead, she was only focused on how thrilled she was that she and Etienne were so similar. She had never felt so understood, compelling her to share more. “I think he fled to the u.s. to get out of it, but then again, he didn’t seem to have a much calmer life in America. I don’t really know much, he’d shut me down when I asked.”

After that exchange, though, everything seemed to get really messy. Leon showed up, and he seemed like he had something important to discuss with Persie but then he just kind of stared at Etienne with this really gay, shocked stare. What the f^ck… She thought before Etienne made it even weirder by calling him ‘figure skates??’ What about figure skates! The hell? Then Leon said something about an Atlas, and Etienne started speaking in Korean, and then they hugged? And he apologized?? “Ok, not trying to be rude, but like, what.” Persie said nicely, trying with everything she had not to jump to conclusions in front of this guy she just met.

@Caticorn

1 Like

Atlas held Leon until his crying had calmed down. Leon still couldn’t believe this was real. Their surroundings seemed to fall away and it was like it was just the two of them. “Do you still wear the same perfume?” Atlas asked, bringing him out of his thoughts. His tone said that he already knew the answer. Leon laughed as he broke the embrace, wiping his eyes with his sleeve as he stepped back.

“Yeah” He responded with a smile. He was surprised that Atlas remembered the perfume he wore but then again, it had only been three years. Only three years. Somehow, it felt like nothing and forever at the same time. So much had changed and yet so much had stayed the same.

“You changed your hair though.”

“Yeah. I needed a change.”

It was at this point that Leon remembered Persie was standing there and she seemed very confused, which she had every right to be considering how fast everything had just happened.

“Sorry, Persephone. I guess I got a little carried away.” He apologized, blushing a little because it finally registered to him that this was a very public place. “This is the guy I was talking about on the plane. Atlas.” He explained to her, stepping back again so that she would feel included in the conversation.

@raviola - Persie

1 Like

Persie

Oh, great. Persie was finally starting to talk to someone she got along with that didn’t only spend time with her because they had to, and now Leon just has to bomb their little get together by dropping that they’re long lost gay lovers. Seriously, f^ck off Leon. Could he get any more irritating? She had been trying to apologize a few hours ago but this new interaction made her wonder how much he was willing to be mature. I still wear the same perfume, oh my god, atlas, I love you so much. Tell that to your wife, you pathetic b@stard.

Wait, Atlas? “You told me your name was Etienne. Wha- Anyway. Leon, a word?” Persie asked, but she didn’t really wait before gripping Leon’s wrist and walking in the other direction. She was trying to be an adult, and make everything better. But this idiot kept foiling her plans. She walked him to the far end of the lobby where he was before.

“That was cute and all, but don’t get distracted by your missing ex when you have a wife and a baby on the way. I’ve seen you cheat once before, so don’t even think about lying to that poor girl again. And if you weren’t so distracted by hair and perfume, you might have been asking him the most important question: why he disappeared. And I’ll have you know he’s in an awful situation right now, where, while you were wasting time drooling over each other, I had been trying to figure out how to help him.” Persie took a deep breath, slightly worn out from her monologue as the baby was starting to press against her organs. “Whew, and I wouldn’t be breathing so heavily right now if I wasn’t pregnant, which is also on you.”

One thing about Persie, she was going to tell you the truth about how she felt. No discretions, and only special people earned her sympathies on the condition that she was in the good mood. So, while Atlas earned the right to her kind side, Leon had not. In fact, he had previously accessed her murderous side, so their relationship didn’t really inspire her to be nice to him.

It was true that Leon’s natural response to finding this guy was bound to be emotional, without much room for practical thinking, however, Persie was honestly too angry to take that into consideration. “You can tell me what you were going to say later, because to be honest, I don’t really care right now. But yeah, stay focused.” P reminded him, trying to be gentle, but she couldn’t force it.

Persephone went back to where this Atlas-Etienne person stood, and tried to be nice again. Which was easier with him, because he hadn’t hurt her the way Leon did. “I’m a little confused, not gonna lie, but I think we can get you home now!” Persie cheered, smiling genuinely when she realized he had such a good chance of making it out.

@Caticorn

1 Like

Paige was apparently very ready…and very drunk. The space they were in was dimly lit, which in a way set a mood which was obviously amplied by Paige seeming ready to strip. “Well, the dare was just seven minutes in heaven…” She started as she got closer to Paige. Embry delicately ran her hand through the girl’s hair, tucking it behind her ear. “What we do in those seven minutes is up to us.” She gazed into Paige’s eyes.

There was still this feeling of déjà vu that she could shake as she looked at Paige. There was someone she reminded her of, but she couldn’t remember who. Oh well. That was something she could figure out later. They only had seven minutes right now, why waste time? She rested her arms on Paige’s shoulders, leaning in closer and kissing her.

@benitz786 - Paige

Reality hit Leon hard when Persie dragged him away to the other end of the lobby. “Okay, ow.” He reacted as he wrestled his wrist out of her grasp, rubbing it when it was free. She began lecturing him about not cheating on Yeong-Mi again, which he was never planning to do, and how he didn’t ask the important questions when he saw Atlas which honestly, just made him roll his eyes.

“First of all, I’m not going to lie to my pregnant wife nor am I going to cheat on her. I learned that lesson the hard way and Yeong-Mi knows who Atlas is. Second, I have spent the last three years convincing myself that Atlas was dead. Do you have any idea what that did to my already sh-tty mental health? You’ll have to excuse me if I didn’t react rationally but I’m kind of in shock and really overwhelmed right now. He asked about my perfume and mentioned my hair, I was just responding. Third, how about instead of lecturing me, you tell me what this awful situation is so that I can help!” He responded, defending himself against her. His expression softened when he saw how worn out she was, blaming him for making her pregnant, which was unfortunately true. “Are you okay? Do you need to sit down or something?” He offered, looking around the lobby for a chair or something else she could sit on.

She shrugged him off, saying that he could tell her what he wanted to later, but that cat was kind of already out of the bag, thanks to his careless mouth. “I promise I’ll stay focused. I just needed to get that out of my system.” He responded, already starting to gain control over his emotions and turning them off like he usually did.

They returned back to where Atlas was standing, he looked a little confused. Persephone spoke first, expressing her confusion about the whole thing.

“Well, I guess now I can tell you that my name isn’t actually Étienne, it’s Atlas. Atlas Choi. Kaori figured that someone would report me missing, so she had me use a fake name here to make me harder to find.” Now it was Leon’s turn to be confused. Who the f-ck is Kaori? He asked himself. “Leon, do you know where my parents are now?” Leon nodded.

“They still live in Beryl Heights, in the same house. Couldn’t bring themselves to move.” Leon explained. He didn’t want to tell him that the reason he knew this was that Leon frequently went there to make sure his parents were doing okay and to mourn him.

@raviola - Persie

1 Like

For the second round of dare or drink, Reuben had dared them to confess their feelings to their crush. “Easy.” They smirked, crawling across the circle to sit in front of Luna. “Have I ever told you how much I love you?” They said, looking into her eyes before kissing her. It might be cheating saying their girlfriend but Luna was the last person Athena had a crush on, so they figured that it counted. “Now…Luna, my love, give me a kiss on your favourite body part of mine.” They dared her with a wink.

They smirked as she blushed in response to their dare, then asked for confirmation of the dare. “Yes, now.” They responded, laughing. She confessed to her favourite part of them being embarrassing. “The whole point is that it might be embarrassing. Pretend it’s just us.” They told her, hoping that their words might be somewhat reassuring.

@Kristi - Luna

1 Like

Eryx was not particularly fond of the dares that had been given to him. They were dull and lacking in creativity. Especially the whole ‘tell me why you hated Artemis’ thing. Did he really need a reason to despise her? In his mind, he did have a reason, and it stemmed from something deeper than mere dislike. To put it simply, Artemis childish and reckless behavior was not a product of love; as he saw it, it made him hate her. How could she be an Astor,his ‘cousin, and not be fcking born out of true love? There was a reason she was the unwanted Astor, anyway. Her reckless behavior, her carelessness with others’ emotions, and her irritating nature all contributed to his disdain for her. Perhaps if she were less annoying, reckless, and loud, or more like Cleopatra, he might find some reason to tolerate her, but no. Artemis just had to be Artemis.
As he sipped on his drink, he couldn’t help rolling his eyes at the Disney Hades line that he had been dared to say. It was corny—extremely corny—but Eryx entertained it. Why? Because Cleopatra had begged him to do it, and though his dear cousin was annoying, she was still his dear cousin (unlike Artemis), and there was nothing wrong with being his old self, being ‘Hades’ and not Eryx for a couple of minutes. Besides, he just muttered it and did not say it out loud, so it was not as embarrassing as he thought it would be.
And so, as he took another sip from his drink, Eryx raised his brow at the shirtless person making her way towards him. He couldn’t help but feel a slight uneasiness as the person approached him, their gaze fixed on him. The dare they had been given echoed in his mind, and he couldn’t help but feel a twinge of apprehension. Licking someone’s face? It was not a prospect he found particularly enticing, especially not in a public setting.
As the person drew closer, their bare chest glistening under the lights of the room, his discomfort intensified. One thing about Eryx was that he hated public displays of affection; he was ok with anything as long as people weren’t watching. He found PDA a little disgusting, and having a stranger lick his face went beyond the boundaries of his comfort zone. He was tempted to protest and decline the dare, but a part of him couldn’t help but be curious about how the situation would unfold. Maybe it was Hades in his slipping out, his old self because of the amount of alcohol he had drank, or maybe it was because Cleo was there and he knew Cleo would scold him for his rudeness, and he didn’t want to get into a fight with his favorite cousin, at least not today.

Eryx kept an indifferent expression as Hera’s tongue stroked up his neck. His face appeared to be devoid of true emotion at all times. He expected her to leave once the deed was finished, but she maintained his eyes with a malicious smile. Then, in an unexpected change of events, Hera leaned forward, her lips pushing against his. Eryx’s thinking went blank for a time as a flood of astonishment raced through his body, the softness of their lips on his.

In that instant, a choice presented itself to Eryx. He could have easily pushed her away, his features contorted with disgust as he typically would. However, he decided to embrace the moment, going with the flow that seemed to carry him along. After all, he was slightly drunk and could blame it on the alcohol and besides Eryx loved to fck, he did not consider himself a player (though I would) or a fckboi or a manwh@re but Eryx loved getting ‘hot’, probably what got him into #that situation but we not talking about it It was a Hades trait that he still had in him and also what did sexxy red say again? I don’t dance, but I know how to fck, and Eryx didn’t like most people or dating or flirting around like that but he knew how to fck and kiss.

On a normal non-drunken day, he would not do it in front of Cleo because it was disgusting to make out in front of your cousin; he would not want Cleo or Artemis to make out with someone in front of him, and if his sister did, he would probably burn the person she was making out with because, first and foremost, his sister was a 17-year-old CHILD, but today was not a normal non-drunken day.

With calculated precision, Eryx allowed the kiss to linger, playing into the game that had been set in motion. Behind his composed facade, a smirk reached his face. As his hands reached her waist, he pulled away and with an amused look asked, “Do you tend to make out with people shirtless in public a lot, especially after arguing with your ex?” Yes, he had seen what went down with Ari and Hera and he would not lie and say he was not amused by their conversation. Eryx thought that they were quite alike to each other, and their little bickering was entertaining, possibly the most entertaining thing to happen if you ignored the fake montoya love confession to Williams. Eryx leaned in to speak to her, his body pressed up against hers, his gaze locked into hers, “Also, since when were you into men?” He asked with her bare chest pressed up again him, and his lips in her neck. As far as Eryx knew, Hera has always been into women then again it was not like Eryx knew much about Hera and he knew bisexuality existed- after all as far all his parents were bisexual and he was too, possibly (he was not that big on the label though) “Private matters…” He muttered his drunk ness coming to play, “We should make this more private perhaps, someday.” He lifted her chin up with one finger and leaned in, but instead of kissing her, he smirked and gave brushed her lips with his fingers then gave her a peck.

@raviola

@Ouijaloveletters - Artemis mentioned

1 Like

Persie

To think Persie couldnt get any more upset than she was, Leon accidentally revealed another wonderful little secret about his life, prompting Persie to slap him hard across his face. “PREGNANT WIFE??” Persie had kept her voice relatively civil considering they were in public, but she pretty much shouted that one, she had to. “First me, now another one??? She’s your wife, cool, but she’s still a TEENAGER and you are INSANE. Why can’t you keep it in your pants just for a couple months while this one’s still growing?!?” Then he continued about she had just been so inconsiderate about his struggles, making himself a martyr. Obviously, this called for Persie to rebuttal because if anyone invented having a victim complex after f^cking everything up all by herself- it was P.

“You think I don’t know what you were going through? While you get to make endless babies because you have mommy’s money from your sad child marriage, I don’t even have enough to support one child! And now my baby will have to share it’s already little resources with your spoiled brat! And I don’t want my baby to go through what I did. You don’t know what it’s like to grow up without a mom, or a dad. You lost yours? I was alone from day one!! You thought the love of your life was dead?? The love of my life is a 40 something year old man who groomed me. It’s either that or you, not sure which is worse. But I didn’t go one-upping you on that plane ride when you told me about him did I?? Right because I’m not a selfish f^ck-up like you.”

After what felt like a century (it was really only a day or two) of trying to play nice, Persephone just let it all out. And she knew she was going to regret it later, but she couldn’t stop the words from flowing. She would just have to wash out her mouth with soap.

Luckily, Leon was smart enough to be merciful at the end of their debacle, asking if she was okay, and promising to be better. F^ck. That was so wrong of her to call him those names, and insult him like that. Yet After all of it, he still found it in him to be nice. She found solace in his kindness, realizing how much she had been needing a gesture like those. “It’s okay, I’m sorry too.” She said, trying to control herself as her throat threatened to dry. “I shouldn’t have said that to you.” P’s voice cracked ever so slightly, but she swallowed, and tried not to blink. Don’t cry, you’ll look stupid, don’t cry.

Persephone counted to ten on her tears and then got to focusing on what mattered, addressing the topic at hand. She took a deep breath, and began to tell Leon what Etienne told her, exactly how he told her. She couldn’t imagine Leon’s heart break upon hearing her news, and her heart broke knowing she had to break it to him.

Later, after her short argument with her baby daddy, Atlas breaking the news that Etienne was not his real name seemed like a pretty easily digestible detail. “Oh okay.” Persie said, trying to be polite as he continued. Then Leon shared that he knew where Atlas’s parents were and she swore she could have almost leaped into the air and emoted like an anime character. “Are you serious?” She asked in shock, trying to contain her smile. “He knows where they are!” She looked to Atlas, unable to wrap her head around the fact that her hunch had been so fruitful.

@Caticorn

1 Like

Hera

Hera’s kiss with Eryx had felt electric. She was used to kissing girls, and other things. It was mostly casual, routine. So this, a drunken makeout with this man? Felt like the first time all over again. She remembered it very clearly. The first time Hera was this close with someone, at least the first time she did it the right way. Long before her ex girlfriend, they had made love to a person she was texting every night prior, anticipating the moment their typed out conversations would manifest into reality. This was that same bridge, entertaining something like this for ages before getting it, back when a single touch was enough to get her wet.

What was she saying? Hera didn’t like him. He was- well, a he. There was no way they could enjoy kissing a guy?? Right?? I mean after all, the sex with Ricky and them was just casual right? Like, they didn’t enjoy spending time with the actual man, it was just g sp0t stimulation, duh. At least they thought so.

They rolled their eyes at his question. Do you tend to make out with people in public a lot? @sshole. “No. And don’t mind my ex, it’s a thing of the past.” They shrugged it off, off put by Hades’ bluntness. Then he got close again, where she could feel his skin on hers. His chest felt warm against hers, and he looked her in the eye. Asking her the dreaded question she had been wondering herself, but before she had time to answer, he was kissing her neck. God, it had been so long since she had been held like this. She was usually the one doing the work in bed, and it was such a breath of fresh air to be taken care of like that. A breath she didn’t know she needed, like she had been drowning, but the water became so familiar that they got used to it, letting themself sink. Hades brought her up.

He pulled away, and told himself it wasn’t his business. Thank god, because she didn’t really have an answer to his question right now. Then Eryx suggested to see her again, and Hera couldn’t help but give half a smile on the left side of her mouth. “Yeah?” They asked, waiting for him to agree. “You kissed me like you want to do it right now.” They teased him playfully, knowing she wanted it too. But even a drunken Hera was smart enough not to put themself on the spot like that. So instead, she let him decide.

@kristi

1 Like

Wow,

Tsumuji thought that was definitely and absolutely nuts. Not being able to fart without being reprimanded was not a life, Tsumuji ever wanted to live, ever. She already could not draw in public but farting? in her own home, that was crossing so many lines wow. Tsu, already knew from what she has seen that Eryx and Artemis did not get along- that was one way to put it, Eryx to say the least disliked her and Tsumuji could not figure out why. On his dare, to tell why he hates Artemis he just replied because he does and she’s not a true Astor, how is she not a true Astor?

She did not look different from the other Astors, Tsumuji has met. Dark eyes(sometimes light colored), dark hair, tall and olive skin. It was not hard to tell that Artemis and Eryx were related, heck at times, Tsumuji would say that they looked like they could be siblings. “Artie,” Tsumuji started, a flabbergasted heartfelt look on her face, “How can your family be so cruel? They are like the evil stepmother and sisters in cinderella.” Tsumuji said waving her hands around to make her point, “My parents are strict at times, but never like that.” She pulled Artemis into a hug, “I’m sorry, is it because you’re not a ‘true’ Astor?” Also how are you not a true Astor, Tsumuji thought.

@Ouijaloveletters

1 Like