Blue Royalty: New Blood

Awks

Eryx had not expected to wake up with someone in his bed. It was not his first, second, fifth or 10th time he had been laying on a bed with someone nude, and yet he still did not expect it. Probably because he was drunk, from the corner of his eye he saw that the person- Hera, the last person he would expect himself to wake up to bed to was awake but she drifted back to sleep or at least pretended too and Eryx sighed rubbing his temples. This was why he told Mads, his younger sister not to drink and why his mothers and father (yes plural he had three parents, poly relationship and sht) not to drink too much- well his father says not to much and his mothers say not at all. But anyways what’s done is done, it was better to just wake up and forget it and that’s what he planned to do. Whatever happened between Hera and him was obviously mistake, one Hera was a lesbian, two they were someone who had hooked up with Athena before- Eryx does not normally hook up with his friends hook ups there were too many fishes in the sea for that. As he was putting his shirt on, he noticed scratches on his bag, long fresh and red scratches on his back.

Fck

She had really left a mark. Meaning no going shirtless for a week in his house till they heal- he does not need his family asking questions. Eryx turned back to her, seeing all the bite marks on her flesh, all the red that contrasted her skin- all the teeth marks. Animals, Eryx thought, he had fcked like an animal. He smirked, that was usual of him, he was an animal in the bed-maybe that was why his first name was Hades and Eryx- Eryx meaning boxer, it would be a good animistic name tho. But whatever, he was going to go out bowling or paint- do art and forget everything that happened. Call one of his b00ty calls, watch a movie and sleep, sleep whatever happened out.

He was ready to go out, when he noticed that the his outfit was not yet complete- he still needed his outer outwear, it was cold after all. And that outer outwear was on the body of non other than Hera. He turned to her as he saw sit up, his eyebrows raising, ‘are you going to give me my shirt or not?’ was the look he was giving. She tossed him his shirt and he took it, and tried not to stare to hard at her br$ast exposed before he shook his head- he had seen it before, when she was doing here dares and his drunken self had seen it and left bite marks on it when they were fcking. It was nothing new, but Eryx was a man who loved beauty- an artist after all- he could not help but appreciate the beauty of the flesh and the beauty of the marks he left on her. Maybe that made him sound like a beast, whatever.

He put on the shirt and turned around to leave when she called out to him, "Hey, do you think you might know where my clothes are?” He didn’t think she cared that much for public indecency, so he did not see why she just could go as she is and go to her own room and find another clothe to wear. “How’s that my business? Where else would they be?” He answered as he turned to leave, he went to the main room where they had done their silly dares and drinks and retrieved her clothes with a sigh.

He was an @sshole yes, but at least he should return her clothes after their incident- so he gathered her clothes and went back. Dropping it on her bed, “Here, your clothes,”. He paused a weird expression on his face, “Do you want to talk about it? Cause I don’t.” He asked, but he guessed it would be better to talk about it, in to forget it, they needed to clear the air that it was nothing more than a drunken mistake, they needed to talk, “But I think we should, to clear the air and disclose some things.”

@Raviola- Hera
@Caticorn - Athena mentioned if you squint

because Im bored playlist for this situation

Water- Kehlani
Lust for Life-Lana
streets- doja (for the mood and ‘aesthetic’)
Continuum-Tanerelle (because if this was a show and this scene happened this song would def play)
Kiss me more- Sza
S&m- Rihanna

1 Like