Blue Royalty: New Blood

This man was too attractive to be showing all this disrespect. Really, it seemed like kind of a let down because you’d think a guy who probably pulled enough girls to learn how to f^ck like an eastern european pr0st!tute would have to be a decent person in order to pull said girls. He kind of acted like a wattpad bad boy, which was really cringey. Like, let them guess, you have a secret soft side that only one girl can see? You’re not francisco lachowski and im not y/n stupid. But it was also kind of fascinating, like his intrigue was something that was too good to exist outside of fiction. “Why would I know? I just met you. Your intentions could be anything.” Hera clarified, thinking it would have been nice for him to take into consideration that there’s some creepy guys out there. Personally, Hera didn’t have to deal with too many, since they were kind of a particular taste for men, but their position stood firm.

“That’s fair.” Hera agreed with him, letting the guy join him on the bed. “F^ck, I just realized I slept in last night’s make up, does it look bad?” They asked, genuinely looking for advice. They had not yet turned to look in the mirror… but it didn’t really sound like the best idea considering the flashbacks that were already threatening to come back. Little did they know, said makeup looked way worse than she had fathomed. H would probably feel even more dysphoric and appalled if she rarely wore makeup, if they had worn it to look pretty. But the truth was that Hera never understood why people avoid makeup when they want to come off more masculine. And frankly, it was kind of gross to think that looking after your appearance should just be a thing for girls. Being hot doesn’t have a gender.

Eryx set all of his new boundaries and expectations flat on the table, all exactly the same as Hera’s. They only had a few comments left to make. “Yeah. We both know Blue Royalty doesn’t forget sh^t, but I mean it’s not like they have any secrets of ours to expose. A lot of last night was… very public.” Hera’s relationship with Blue Royalty was a bit complicated, for one, she wanted to win so that they could earn a bigger reputation in the real world, but all they needed for that was points. Being liked by a bunch of high schoolers was the least of their concern, they just did the tasks and left it at that.

Wait, did the mafia millionaire step brother professor sugar daddy enemy to lover guy just call them not bad in bed? They were kind of flattered considering the fact that he had previously been so rude. Maybe that was part of his whole charade, either way they thought it was nice. Not endearing or anything, but they appreciated it. “And thanks,” Hera added to their reply. “You were alright.” They said, wanting to tell the truth but also not be too nice. After all, they still didn’t really trust the man. And he had a weird vibe about him, they just couldn’t tell what it was.

@Kristi

1 Like