Blue Royalty: New Blood

Awww. Leon’s rant was actually making her feel bad. Yes, Persie had originally wanted to out trauma him, but she’s always down for company at her pity party. It was in her emotional lil nature. He also kind of put into perspective for her that he was really just a kid. They were literally just kids, who shouldn’t have had to deal with most of these issues they had until they were well into adulthood. Would they ever get the chance to be innocent? Or would they just slip by, sitting on the playground as they watched their children enjoy the things they couldn’t remember?

“You didn’t put me in this situation, Leon.” Shuto did. Persie kept the end of that thought to herself, swallowing a lot of guilt as she realized she had pinned her anger onto Leon unfairly. He was the nearest person that she could blame, but maybe that was just because he was the only one who stayed. Did she owe him a thank you? Nah, he’s still at fault for having no pull out game but potato potato. Persie supposed that, even though his care for her wasn’t always ideal, it was some of the best she had ever gotten. The thought tasted bittersweet.

“You’re right. I shouldn’t doubt you.” Persie admitted, seeing his point pretty easily after he explained it so well. “Wait, mania? Is that what you think it is?” She wasn’t offended when she asked him, she just didn’t really know herself. “Hera said they were going to ask their therapist about bipolar disorder, but we still don’t know yet. I only got screened by a psychologist once when I was ten, but they wanted to diagnose me with dissociative identity disorder, which was just plain wrong so my social worker got me out of there pretty fast.” i love sharing persie lore randomly omg It was really interesting to hear his perspective, though, assuming he knew enough about the subject to share his opinion.

Leon hugged her and Persie couldn’t help but want to cry even more. And then he was saying all of those nice things, she really needed a friend like him. “Thank you.” She finally said it, not thinking to return the words because words were cheap. She’d show him she was there for him too. “And I’m happy for you and Yeong-Mi.” She pulled away from the hug, and smiled at him. “Congrats on being a dad.”

Persie giggled a little bit, figuring that since Leon seemed to approve of the idea, Hera was probably doing okay. And she shouldn’t worry about it. “You and I definitely have to ask them about that later.” She smirked too, then turned to Atlas to explain. “My sibling is also best friends with Leon, by the way. So we’ll have a lot to talk about when we get back to the room.” Then Leon went over the basics of Atlas’s stay with him.

“Yeah, Atlas you can come with me.” She said, letting him get his backpack and then following her down the hall to their room. She swiped the keycard in the slot and then opened the door, showing a 4 star looking suite with two beds and a mini fridge. “You can pick which bed you want, I should probably shower soon.” She said, thinking about what Persie was gonna do about the guy waiting outside her room and contemplating how she was gonna carry out her routine. “The school is also doing this dare or drink game later tonight, if you want to come with me.”

@caticorn

2 Likes