Blue Royalty: New Blood

“I…I’m really…s-sorry. Can I get you another drink? It’s on me.” Ari rolled her eyes, “Isn’t that what I said you should do idiot?” Ari faced her bodyguards, “I said that right?” They nodded a stoic look still played on their face, God they were such serious people and Ari loved it and hated it at the same time. Loved it because that should be their top priority her, in fact that should be everyone’s top priority. Ari was too beautiful, amazing, nice and the best person ever and so logically everyone should have her as her priority, too bad the brat poisoned her lovely parents mind. Anyways she hated it because They were so quiet it was awkward. Ari looked back and the idiotic blonde, “So it’s true what the serotype says, blondes are stupid? Anyway just get me my drink.” Ari snatched the 20 dollars from the girls hand and crossed her hands, “I’ll be here waiting”

Ari turned to face her bodyguards, “Can you believe her?”

2 Likes

Murder is bad, murder is bad… Mia thought, heading over to pour the girl a drink. It technically was her fault for already repeating what she’d said, but was that remark really necessary? Mia shot a glare at her brother, before getting the girl’s drink. She just hoped she liked it…Mia already had enough on her clothes and didn’t need that drink slapped out of her hand. She walked back over and wordlessly handed the girl the drink, not expecting a thank you.
@Kristi - Ari

2 Likes

Ari glared at the girl as she handed her the drink, she took a sip of a drink and spitted it out. “Ew ew ew, what is this?”

“Give me the breath spray” She told her bodyguard who without any emotions visible handed her the spray. Ari sprayed a little in her mouth and looked at the banana headed b!tch, “I said you should get me a fricking drink, not try to poison me” Ari looked at the body guard with dyed dark red hair, “Here Junsu, Ho-Jin or whatever your name is. Drink this and tell me how it taste” The red haired too a sip “Taste like Sh!t” he said and Ari nodded, “Now go and get me a real drink, banana” she told the blonde.

@Ouijaloveletters -Mia

2 Likes

Mia stood there calmly as the drink was given back to her. She nodded, turning and taking a drink herself. It actually did taste weird. Huh. She probably should ask if the girl wanted anything specific, but she really liked her head attached to her shoulders. She internally sighed when the girl called her a banana. That made no sense…her hair was blonde, not yellow. Back to the matter at hand, Mia got the girl another drink, handing it to her and waiting for the girl to yell at her again and make her get a new drink.
@Kristi - Ari

2 Likes

”Right, because this is your first time drinking ever.”

There was a slight smirk on Phoebe’s lips she was trying so hard to tame, bitting the inside of her cheek and looking to the side, a glass in her hand. It was really hard to act being mad at someone you still… fancy? Especially when, even if she started with a joke, they have a really good point. Sure. It wasn’t her first time, not even close to her first time but what else could be said? Phoebe just does what she wants and likes, no matter what anyone else would say or think. That was the last thing she cared about. So maybe for a second she forgot why Elio was there in the first place - looking back at him a playful smile stayed on her lips, just like she stayed quiet, not responding to his comment.

But it didn’t take her long to remember what was happening, almost immediately downing her drink and getting straight to the point. Not wasting her precious time talking about a situation she’d rather forget. There were many things she wanted to do tonight, have fun and this… well, this was not a definition of fun. And if she wanted to finish what she was supposed to do… no matter how much she hated being told what to do, she had to start as soon as possible.
Seeing Elio had no problem with Aj being there with them, or at least didn’t say he was against that idea, Phoebe crossed her arms, with a smile waiting for him to start explaining himself. After Aj threw in a little comment making her bite down on her lip to stop herself from chuckling. And remember how I said Phoebe didn’t want to waste her time on this conversation? That was exactly what she continued doing… Simply because it was entertaining to mess with Elio. ”You love my humour? Wow, thank you,” placing her hand over her heart, there was a pout on her lips, looking up at him in the most sweet way before turning to Aj. ”Why don’t you ever tell me that? Do you not feel that way?” A playful nudge and more jokes just to keep that tension as they wait for her to respond to… what it sounded like, a threat. ”So let me get this straight?” But she soon turned to Elio again the moment a waiter was passing by them, making Phoebe quickly take a glass from the tray and bring it up to her lips - slowly drinking her third glass of the night, not even being there for 15 minutes.

Slow, yes… She was purposely taking a long time to finish that drink, looking directly at Elio and the moment she did, a sigh escaped her lips, putting the glass down. ”You are asking me to stay quiet? Okay, sure but… what do I get from that? I mean, should I even stay quiet?” Phoebe finally continued, slightly raising her brow. Did she want something in return? When did she not? But would she say something even if she didn’t get anything? Of course… not. It was… it was a difficult situation. If Phoebe really cares about you she’d never do anything behind your back, no matter what fcked up thing you did and for some reason she just had to like Elio. So no, she wasn’t planning on saying anything… to Lenora. Just Aj. Maybe Amie… But everyone else? No. That didn’t stop her from messing with him though. ”What do you say, hun?” A cheeky smile on her lips, Phoebs turned to Aj, resting her hand on his shoulder.

@Madilnel - Elio
@Aesthetic - Aj

4 Likes

Blondie came back with another drink and Ari drank it again, spitting it out. “EW, this is even worst than the first.” Turning to the black haired bodyguard “Follow the banana head, I don’t want her to posion be this time. And oh blondie?” Ari turned to the blonde, “I don’t drink all this poor disgusting people stuff I want Fizzy Pineapple Punch which is right” Ari pointed to a spot “There! Now go with Marco, Hyuan or whatever his name is”

@Ouijaloveletters - Mia

2 Likes

Clara leaned against the bar, thanking the bartender as they handed her the cocktail before turning her attention back to Ives. Leading up to now, they’d been hanging out and messaging each other quite a lot and Clara couldn’t deny that she really enjoyed it. She watched, mildly impressed as he chugged down whatever was in the glass that the bartender handed him. Smiling, she took a small sip of her cocktail.

“I mean, things haven’t really been ‘intact’ for me since I was ten,” She answered with an awkward laugh, setting her drink down and putting air quotes around the word ‘intact’. “But, my ballet teacher has started helping me prepare for company auditions.” She added, picking her drink up again, knowing that was more along the lines of what he was asking.

She leaned in closer to him as he told her that he wanted to say something, curious to know what it is. As he let out a big breath, she found herself holding hers in anticipation. When the words finally left his lips, a smile appeared on her face almost automatically. “Ives, I…” She trailed off, taking a deep breath to regain her composure. “I like you a lot, too.” She told him, tilting her head upwards to look him in the eyes.

@Nil - Ives

5 Likes

Mia stayed silent, looking over to where the girl pointed. She walked over to where she pointed, waiting for the bodyguard to follow. She leaned over to speak to the bodyguard, making the drink. “I have a feeling this is normal. Good luck.” She said, sighing. This girl seemed like a handful. She usually liked everyone, but here was a rare exception.
@Kristi - Ari

2 Likes

The idiot and her bodyguard finally arrived, Ari grabbed the drink from her hand and took a sip. “mmm, this is actually quite lovely.” She gave a bright smile at the girl, though it was fake. Finishing the drink she handed the girl the cup “Now get me more and something to eat and digest. I’m feeling hungry” Giving a short wave, "Bye bye, oh and make sure it is macarons. "

Ari brought her fun out, she could not even remember what she planned to do. The ugly blonde of course had to ruin her day, Ari planned on causing drama and trouble but how? She forgot her exact plan. It’s like the blonde was a demon sent by the brat. It was a possibility.

@Ouijaloveletters - Mia

2 Likes

Mia sighed internally in relief when the girl said she liked it. She was probably tired of messing with her. Mia smiled back at her, noting the smile didn’t reach the girl’s eyes. The girl asked for another drink and macarons. Mia really hoped there were macaroons here…for everyone’s sake. She made the drink again, and called the best French store she knew. Ten minutes later, she returned with the drink and macarons. “Here you go. I hope you like it. Sorry it took so long.” She said, doing her best to be polite.
@Kristi - Ari

2 Likes

Laurel once again nodded in response to Embry, looking the girl over as she had looked over her shoulder. There was more Embry wasn’t saying, that was clear enough, but with what the night was, it wouldn’t be difficult to assume that it was a task on the girl’s mind. Just as, like a majority of the senior class, Laurel’s tasks were on her mind, as well as how she would go about doing them for that night and beyond. “Well then, how about we fix that?” Laurel suggested, with the intention of seeing what type of person Embry was. They weren’t strangers, but they certainly didn’t know much about each other, so why not see who she was? Even if it was something as simple as a drink or music preference, even whether she was someone who liked to make things interesting or play it safe. “So, tell me, what’s your poison?”

@Caticorn

1 Like

After writing a letter, Tsumuji arrived at the party with a bike, yes a bike. See, this is shocking as Tsumuji cannot ride a bike, the, evidence from the fact that that she almost fell down 25 times when she was riding and actually fell down twice. Tsumuji didn’t know what overcame her to actually ride a bike, oh right Sakura her younger sister wanted to ride a bike but was scared she would be just as bad at Tsumuji and so she didn’t want to try, but Tsumuji, ever the kind girl decided she would drive a bike to show her sister that it wouldn’t hurt to try no matter how many times you fall. It was a wonder how Tsumuji didn’t have any broken bones.

Anyways, Tsumuji entered the party and gave a short wave to a girl with dyed pink hair who rolled her eyes at her- huh? Tsumuji thought, she might just be having a bad day, everyone has those days- Tsumuji concluded. Tsumuji looked around the party, so this is how it felt being in a ‘normal’ thing party, it was awesome. Tsumuji liked Cerulean High parites a lot. Tsumuji loved the carefree and soft feeling it radiated and not like all her birthday parties which in reality were just another place where her parents, friends could all be invited to their house and talk while she would be made to entertain the children and the only fun she would have is eating the cake and chatting with Elijah (her childhood friend) . Tsumiji couldn’t help giggling at the scene, it was so unreal.

Few seconds later Tsumiji spotted the drink place and rushed there, she grabbed a punch and took a little sip. “Yum” she said as she finished the punch.

Approachable

outfit

hairstyle

Mentioned a little

@Kbail - Elijah mentioned

2 Likes

Serenity. It was not a feeling often felt by the man. Not in the last few years, at least. Did that mean Enrique wasn’t good at distracting himself from pure sht that was his life… more specifically… that had become of his life? Nah - Enrique had many… many fantastic distractions. After all, simply off the top of his head, he could name Stacy, Jane, Mary, Jo, Lisa… just a few of the distractions he could recall as of late. What could he say? Finding “distractions” was a skill - one that he had mastered. His eyes fluttered open at the distinct sound of a door creaking, and his green eyes met a girl who also often found her name in his list of distractions. “You know, Logan. this party won’t be as fun as a night with me” he stated, a twinkle in his smile as she hit him with her signature eye roll. Currently, he was sprawled out on his couch, wearing joggers with no shirt - in other words, displaying peak relaxation. Relaxation which meant he had no intention of doing anything besides staying in the position he was in.

There was supposedly a party tonight and honestly, Enrique had no want to go. I mean… did you see him? He was far too “relaxed” to move his ass. Yes, he had his own tasks but although he cared about the game - he didn’t care that much. Perhaps he even had a plan of finding yet another distraction or calling one of the many on his phone as Logan left. But alas, little Phoebe Renee - who Enrique actually had to look up on Instagram because he forgot who she was (I mean could you blame him? She was supposed to be a junior) - had decided to say the party would be more fun without him. Well, he couldn’t have that. That is exactly why Enrique soon found himself changing, grabbing the keys to his, what many would call an, “obnoxiously loud car” and driving to the filled venue.

For a few seconds, Ricky stayed in the car - watching the people who were straggling inside. Parties never really bothered him - he, in actuality, was one who found himself usually in the middle of chaos. And what was more chaotic than parties - not to mention a Blue Royalty party? But perhaps there was more to the story with Enrique’s initial avoidance of the party. Though after a few seconds, the man stood up, locked his car, and casually made his way inside. There were a few hi’s to some football buddies and quick “ego” boosts as he told a few of his friends that they’d easily get laid tonight. In other words - the usual. Though walking deeper inside and seeing one of his brothers, Diego, Enrique turned the hell around and went to “disappear” through the crowd. The issue was that Enrique was 99.9% sure Diego had also seen him - so getting lost in the crowd was easier said than done. After a few seconds of maneuvering, Enrique slipped inside an elevator right before it closed - avoiding Diego, at least, for the time being. What he didn’t expect was for there to be someone inside said elevator with him.

Sophie Lewis. That’s who was in the elevator with him. Fcking great. A sigh left his lips as he leaned against the wall, for a few seconds - simply acting as if she wasn’t there. Honestly, he would have done it up until the elevator opened and he could leave - though apparently that was easier said than done as well. Rather, the elevator moved up until, spontaneously, it stopped moving.

“For fcks sake,” Enrique cursed, moving in front of Sophie and clicking the button for open a few times - though it was clearly useless. None of the buttons were working - and Enrique wasn’t an idiot to use the “fire department call” button in a house full of underaged teenagers that were drinking - many of who were his friends.

“Out of everyone I had to be stuck with, it just had to be you,” Ricky groaned, moving towards the door and trying to pry it open with his hands but finding no luck. Yelling with all the noise outside wouldn’t do any good either, so instead, he simply found himself moving towards the floor and sitting down. “If I didn’t know you better, I’d say you did this on purpose. But honestly, Barbie, I don’t think you know how to pull something like this off,”.

@Littlefeets - Sophie - being mean for no reason sorry :sob: (also Diego and Logan mentioned)
@astxrism - Phoebe mentioned

6 Likes

𝄞 Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince - Taylor Swift

Lenora Foley was the type of person Blue Royalty was made for. Living for maintaining a reputation, and yearning for the chance to breakaway from the possible inevitability of replicating the life of her mother. But as it stood, she was different from her mother: with a boyfriend that she loved, no current dangerous addictions and the ability to put pen to paper. A Blue Royalty win would be the perfect confirmation of those differences, considering her mother didn’t win, and she would never have to live the life she grew up watching. Though that motivation was disguised by the external one, that was the need to be popular, to be famous, to increase following count: maybe even get that verification on Instagram? Considering all above reasons, it was needless to say Lenora was a serious candidate for the game.

Checking her phone as a notification from the Blue Royalty website came through, nerves began to reveal themselves in her. Lenora had researched the game, and prepared as much as she could, for years, and now the time had finally come she knew no amount of preparation would make her completely ready. As she opened the blog post on the website her eyes floated to the number of comments. They, alone, showed her the people who she would be competing against, most of which she actually considered her friends though how long would that last, considering what she had heard about previous years?

Her restless mind automatically settled when the website was covered by a call from JP Medina. A smile fell into place at the sound of her best friend’s voice as Lenora walked across her room to the window that revealed the car outside her house. “See, this isn’t quite the private limousine I had in mind, Jay,” Lenora joked at the idea of that being the default route of transport to a Cerulean High event for most. “I suppose I can settle for this, though… it will be a real struggle,” Lenora continued, talking into the phone as she arrived at the front door, opening it in time to the sound of his car horn. “You clean up well,” Lenora commented as she got into the passenger seat of his car.

“You saw that too, right?” Lenora asked, in fear that he would actually say yes. That yes, he had also just seen her boyfriend and Paige Pierce outside of Rockefeller Residence, right where… practically everyone could see. She turned to JP, knowing she didn’t even need to say anything, he knew. “I think now is an excellent time for a party, don’t you?” Lenora asked, flustered as she undid the seatbelt, changing her face from the initial reaction to a less bothered one. She got out the car without acknowledgement to the car adjacent from them, entering the beating heart of the party alongside JP Medina, in an attempt to not let it taint the first day of senior year.

@CerealKiller JP Medina
@Madilnel Elio Esposito
@benitz786 Paige Pierce

7 Likes

”The limo was just sick today, so you’ll have to deal with my regularly awesome car” he joked as the girl got into the car, smiling lightly as she told him he cleaned up well ”You don’t look so bad yourself” he added with a light joking smirk as he started driving away ”kidding, honestly though, you look really good” he then said

Honestly though, there were many things JP could say about what the two had just seen, but he couldn’t say he was completely surprised. Elio had good sides, but if there was one thing he knew, was that he had something in his hands that he didn’t deserve whatsoever, he just wasn’t good enough for her and he hated that, especially now, seeing what he saw.

“You saw that too, right?” Lenora asked as unbuckling her seatbelt and getting ready to leave the car, the boy nodded in return, not really sure what to say, and knowing he didn’t really have to answer for her to know he had seen it as well. “I think now is an excellent time for a party, don’t you?” she added and got out of the car, JP following her steps towards the party ”Could not think of a better time” he said, wanting her to clear her head and not focus on… that.

”do you want anything from the bar?” he asked as they got inside, after looking around a bit at the party and the people around it.

@novella Lenora
@Madilnel Elio mentioned

1 Like

“Never a dull moment.” They commented, rolling their eyes. Before they could say anything else, Reuben went off to join a girl they recognized as one of Xavier’s friends, so they focused their attention on Hyun-Ae. “So, what do you get up to in your free time?” They asked her, wondering if they would have any similar interests, or maybe if there was something she did that they would be interested in trying.

@Ouijaloveletters - Hyun-Ae

Mentioned:
@raviola - Reuben
@unsungcheerio - Daiane

5 Likes

“Well then, how about we fix that?”

As soon as she heard that, Embry’s smile widened. She knew that once she had some alcohol in her system it would officially feel like she was at party. “Yes, please.” She answered, shifting her weight. “So, tell me, what’s your poison?” Laurel asked and she responded almost immediately. “A mint julep.” While she was always up for trying new things, she knew what she liked when it came to drinks and rarely changed it. “What about you, what’s your go-to beverage?” She asked, Laurel’s question having sparked her curiosity.

@Littlefeets - Laurel

3 Likes

When Sophie stepped inside the elevator, she would have never imagined to see the individual who entered just before the door closed. Enrique Montoya, someone she always did her best to stay away from. Sophie is the type of person to always be friendly with a smile on her face, but there were situations where her smile would always fade. Whenever Enrique Montoya was around was one of those situations. She looked at him for just a moment before her gaze went to the floor and she took a couple steps back, closer to the back corner of the elevator. She could handle being there near someone who hurt her for a few moments, right? Well, if only it could be that simple, as the elevator suddenly stopped. Enrique tried opening the door, by either the buttons or eventually attempting to pry the door open by hand. There wasn’t a way for them to open the door, and no one would be able to hear them from outside, so for the time being, there they were with no ability to get away from each other. “I don’t want to be stuck here anymore than you do Enrique…” Though she could’ve said something in response to his “Barbie” comment and him saying that she wouldn’t even know how to do something like that. Technically she wouldn’t have, but that’s because she would never have purposely caused the problem. In general, she would never be the person to do something with any kind of malicious intent. Like Enrique, Sophie found herself sliding down against the wall to sit on the floor. There was once a time when Sophie wouldn’t have had a problem with the idea of being stuck with Enrique, but that time was long gone. His words had hurt her too much in the past, and even now.
“Just because we’re stuck here, doesn’t mean we have to say anything to each other…”

@benitz786 - Enrique

3 Likes

Hyun-Ae nodded at Athena, waving at Ruben as he left. When Athena asked about her interests, she smiled. “Oh, I rike to read and listen to music. Yes, I like K-pop. Some, that is. It all depends. I do not really rike people. What do you rike?” She asked, wanting to know what they liked.
@Caticorn - Athena

2 Likes

Charlotte underestimated how much alcohol tolerance she thought she’d have. Truthfully, It’s not very high…at all. If it was higher, maybe she would have felt bad about spilling her drink. Maybe she would have apologised. But it just wasn’t fair. The strangers outfit looked pricey, there was no doubt that her parents were probably rich and certainly generous towards their child. The mere thought evoked a blinding strike of anger in Charlie. It wasn’t fair.

Charlie Bekker was, and had always been, an emotional drunk.

The excruciatingly-attractive brown-haired girl turned towards the bartender as she asked for a towel. The still half empty glass in Charlotte’s hand suddenly felt very heavy but progressively got lighter as she nudged forwards, with a smirk resting on her lips, and poured more of the bright red liquid onto her.

“Oops. I’m just so clumsy today.” She said sarcastically, holding back laughter.

This would not end well.

@raviola Hera
@aesthetic Vic
WE’RE GONNA IGNORE ME BEING 2 DAYS LATE XOXO

3 Likes