Blue Royalty: New Blood

|643px;x187px;

North Korea, hm. Reuben had not heard many good things about the country, or it’s emigration process. She probably had a hell of a story, but he’ll ask later, it’d be rude now. “Brazíl” Reuben nodded up and smiled when she asked where he was from, and then let Athena talk because they had something to say. He would have begun to let his chattiness go on but he wasn’t gonna interrupt anyone for their sake. His talking stamina is honestly a bit scary. He’s like an older southern lady with a dumptruck.

Hyun-Ae said she thought the people were stuck up and Reuben bursted out laughing “No you’re so right. I try not to be but I grew up here, you know with the big houses and the famous people on every corner. I feel the difference between here and back home too. Especially on nights like this when we all get together and remember who we are.” Reuben said, thinking about the atmosphere they were in. Sometimes he gets so used to it that he forgets it’s not like this everywhere. Outside of here there’s no blue bloods, the families all consist of ordinary everyday people, their secrets are more like town rumors, the kids aren’t terribly neglected due to their parents’ time consuming careers, and their happiness is real. He wondered if Hyun-Ae was used to the rich kid life too, just in a different culture like him, or if she was completely new to this life.

@Ouijaloveletters @Caticorn

2 Likes

Charlotte Bekker had always adapted well to new surroundings. To new senses, to new beginnings.
Charlotte Bekker did not fear change, she embraced it. As Hera’s hands met her waist, Charlie fell like a planet into orbit; the continuous pull keeping them as close as possible. Despite the multitude of stars in the galaxy, there was no other place besides then. No other universe where things would be altered. Only that moment of intimacy.

let’s get out of here

Charlotte feet raced forward with nothing but clear intent and pure impatience. The very second that the door closed, all she could feel was the obnoxiously loud thrumming of her heart, echoing in her ears. Charlie immediately submits to Hera’s every move. Their bodies had less than an inch in separation. So close. Not close enough. Her breaths came out shaky and staggered.

The door opened suddenly, causing Charlotte to jump completely out of her skin and try to recollect any previous thoughts or composure. Although, she could barely hold back her laughter whilst they tried to cover their tracks.
The feeling of laughter subdued when soft fingers wiped away the smudged lipstick off of her face. Charlie stood there stunned at the caring and tender nature of Hera that contrasted the startling dominance she was met with only a few minutes ago. Charlie also found it strange that she found it strangely attractive.

She stared into their dark eyes, not searching for anything just indulging in the ethereal nature they possess. Charlotte’s eyes slowly made their way down to look at Hera’s lips longingly. Curse the straights who walked in on them. Her cheeks were crimson red and burned with embarrassment at being caught, but there was no regret. Still, Charlie’s heart pounded a rhythm against her chest.

“Shots.” She said impulsively (obviously out of nerves). “We should go and do some shots. It being a party and…um…that kinda thing.” Hera’s hotness was effecting her, when typically nobody made her feel so…wonderfully helpless.

@raviola only 15 hrs to reply xox

2 Likes

~⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●~

~⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●~

As a Cerulean High student at age 18, there were a lot of things that would like to meet Ives. First, he was going to officially take over as a school leader, a responsibility that benefit him in so many ways yet not at the same time. Lirea is already a sophomore, though, and she is one smart girl. For sure, she doesn’t even need him that much anymore. Secondly, there was the Blue Royalty game. And he wasn’t gonna lie—as time neared to this day, he grew more and more intimidated by it. He did manage to comfort himself though; how bad can the “tasks” go for high school students?

Rather so much, he’d say, especially when he remembers what happened these last years… and how he was discouraged by his uncle-in-law. Though, Ives being Ives, he’ll take what he can get. These first tasks aren’t even that bad, so for sure he’ll manage.

Now, thirdly and probably most importantly, he finally got to do something that no people will probably expect from a seemingly private person like him. That’s just the vibe though. Let me tell you—Ives likes to be heard and he is honest at that state of his. He likes to get his message across, clear and nice, nothing left behind. Even with something most people cower about. A good example? Right now.

Fixing his outfit and hair, he held his chin firm against the loud and colorful atmosphere of the party, oozing an authoritative spirit as he walked by. Eyes traveling from one corner to another, he quietly sighed—he was thankful he chose to wear this. If he had taken Lirea’s advice to wear a shining tuxedo, he probably wouldn’t feel as good right now. And what better to impress someone than to be yourself and be confident, right? After a saunter, Ives finally found her—Clara Ines Lucier. Almost automatically, his lips curved into a small smile, and then his chest not feeling so normal. The show must go on, however.

“Found you at last,” he said, leaning over the bar counter. He pulls up a hand for the bartender, Give me anything you have, just make sure it’s not poison…" he turned to the Clara, “… do you want anything?”

@Caticorn - Clara
Hope it’s okay I put her there? Dx

5 Likes

“Thanks for the ride, dad. I’ll text you if I need one later.” Embry said, getting out of the car before her father had the chance to say anything else. She knew that if she let him continue his speech about being responsible, she would’ve accidentally let something slip about what the party tonight was actually about. As she heard her father pulling away, she walked into the party, which was already in full swing.

This party was not only kicking off their senior year, but also the game that would wind up propelling the winners into success. Embry had received her tasks earlier that day, one of which was the reason that she’d closed the door on her father minutes earlier. She knew that he would have told her not to do it, but she was determined to get the points.

She walked around until she saw something, an unattended cup of what looked like Coke. Looking over her shoulders to make sure no one was around, she pulled a small bottle of vodka out of her purse. She unscrewed the cap and poured a small amount of the liquid into the cup. After putting the bottle back into her purse, she turned around to start walking down the hall again and promptly bumped into someone else.

“Oh my god, I am so sorry!” She said to her, hoping that she hadn’t offended the girl, who she recognized as Laurel Parker. Great way to start the night, Bry. She scolded herself, regaining her composure. She realized the proximity between where she’d bumped into Laurel and the table she was just at and silently hoped that she hadn’t seen what she’d just done.

@Littlefeets - Laurel

3 Likes

Clara stood in front of her mirror, making sure her outfit met her standards. Once she was satisfied, she sat down and her vanity, doing her makeup. She then moved on to her hair, keeping it long and finishing it off with bobby pins. She stood up, picked her phone up off of her vanity and ordered an Uber before putting her phone in her purse. Leaving her room she walked down the stairs and started to make her way towards the front door.

“Clara Ines Weston-Lucier”

She jumped as she heard her step-father’s voice, which was followed by him laughing at her reaction. “Don’t sneak up on me like that!” She playfully reprimanded, turning around to face him. “Where are you going dressed like that?” He asked her, gesturing to the dress she was wearing. "A party.” She answered. “Don’t worry, Papa already knows where I’m going." She added, reassuring him. After receiving the notification that her ride was here, she said goodbye to Colin and walked out the door to the waiting vehicle. As the driver pulled away from the house, she pulled out her phone to check the message she’d received earlier with her tasks.

When the driver pulled up to the house where the party was being held, she thanked them as she got out and then walked up to the door. She strutted into the party, displaying her usual confidence. After all, large groups of people are where she is most comfortable. Once she’d surveyed the room, seeing all of her classmates who were in attendance, she walked over to the bar. Shortly after she arrived, she heard Ives’ voice from beside her. Turning her head to face him, she smiled and greeted him. When he asked her if she wanted anything, she nodded and turned to the bartender. “A cosmopolitan, please.” She said to them before turning her attention back to the man standing beside her. “How are you?” She asked with a smile.

@Nil - Ives

3 Likes

Athena chuckled as Hyun-Ae referred to the people in Beryl as ‘stuck up’. “Can’t disagree with you there.” They said with a small shrug. They nodded as Reuben spoke, agreeing with what he said. They were only ten when they moved to Beryl, but even growing up half an hour away, they knew what the lives of the people who lived in the town were like.

They watched as she took a sip of her drink and then when she asked if it was supposed to taste the way it did, they sighed knowing what was the answer. “Knowing this crowd, it’s probably spiked.” They answered, from experience. “If you’re not looking for alcohol, always order or mix your drink yourself.” They advised, just in case she didn’t want something alcoholic.

@raviola - Reuben
@Ouijaloveletters - Hyun-Ae

1 Like

niko tanaka

Niko stood in their room, straightening out their outfit as they got ready for the party. While they finished styling their hair, they turned around to face Yua, who was playing on their bed. Smiling at her, they set their brush down and pulled out their phone, aiming the camera at her. “Yua,” They cooed, getting her to look at the camera. They snapped a picture, taking a deep breath as they uploaded it to Instagram. They picked their daughter up and kissed her forehead before setting her down in her crib. After stepping away from the crib, they checked their mirror one last time before leaving their room.

“いってきます!” They called out to their family as they walked down the stairs, hearing their mother say “いってらっしゃい!” in return. They walked out the door and to the car, greeting their driver and smoothing out their dress as they sat down. They told the driver where to take them and pulled out their phone as he pulled out of the driveway, taking them to their destination.

It was the first party of their senior year and they already suspected that it was going to be eventful, knowing that many of their classmates had received messages as they had. They were determined to complete their tasks by any means necessary.

They arrived at the party and got out of the car, thanking their driver and telling him that they’d let him know when they were ready to be picked up. They walked into the house and immediately went to the bar, ordering themself a French 75. Once they had their cocktail, they walked away from the bar, spotting someone else who was alone. Smiling, they walked over to him. “Hello!” They greeted him with a small wave before taking a sip of their drink.

@angelic - Lorenzo

Translations

いってきます (ittekimasu) - So long (said by family members leaving the house)
いってらっしゃい (itterasshai) - So long (said to family members leaving the house)

2 Likes

|643px;x188px;

“Right. Shots.” They said awkwardly. I always know what to say, why don’t I know what to say right now?? They thought while glancing at her on the walk there, the stare lingering for longer than they had planned. She was so- perfect. From her soft skin to the light in her eyes, her smile, her rhythm. It all had such an effect on her. The way her hair falls perfectly, her cute little nose, her soft lips. She’s like royalty, and Hera was her beggar. On her knees, hoping for just a taste of the sweetest fruit in the kingdom.

Once they arrived there, both of them went on to down a few without hesitation, they needed to relax. Hera sent hers right to the back of their throat. This stuff tasted nasty, and they already had that intolerable mixture. “Still so much better than the punch” They joked, serving another and taking it in underestimation of how strong the beverage she had in her hand was. This was how they dealt with their issues. Having a conversation about her issues was simply not going to happen because they would end up crying and NO ONE can ever see them cry. She would much rather laugh. Seeing that the girl liked the joke she laughed too, making eye contact that made their laughter in unision quite intimate. It said all of the words that were needed to say about what had just happened.

F^ck. They thought. Hera realized they had to pee really bad. Not while I’m trying to talk to a pretty girl, bladder you are on thin ice. You knew the alcohol is starting to have an effect when they start speaking to their organs as if they were real people. “Excuse me darling dearest, I must use the restroom.” They announced, bringing back their playful formality as they turned around to leave. “I’ll be back!” They flicked a military salute as she walked down the hallway to seal the deal.

@Andi go get em tiger

1 Like

Ruben said he was from Brazil. All Hyun-Ae knew was that it was very hot there. Both in temperature and the people…no, don’t think that. “Oh, your accent sounded familiar. I have never been. I have heard it is very hot.” She smiled when Ruben laughed, not really trying to be funny. Hyun-Ae listened to Athena, inspecting her cup. “Teenagers.” She said simply, before shrugging and knocking back the cup.
@Caticorn - Athena
@raviola - Ruben

2 Likes

Once Laurel had arrived at the party she got herself a drink, keeping an eye out for certain people. Certain people meaning ones she knew, or ones who simply caught her eye. After all, this was a party to be enjoyed, even with the addition of tasks into the midst. Tasks or not, she could hang out with a friend, family even, or someone she didn’t know yet. Though, what Laurel didn’t necessarily intend on was for someone to bump into her. She brought her gaze down to look at the shorter girl, Embry Thompson. Laurel quickly glanced her over, before taking a sip of her drink and shrugging slightly. “Its fine. No big deal really.” At a party, with music, people, and drinks abundant it was certainly easy to bump into someone, which Laurel didn’t intend to hold against her, especially as the girl was a source of opportunity. Though, Laurel would just have to wait and let the cards fall where they may. “So, what had you too preoccupied to watch where you were headed?”

@Caticorn - since we never planned with them are we just going to assume acquaintances. They know each other through class or something?

3 Likes

here it comes, senior year everybody. And the more I think about it, the more I realise how much the apple doesn’t fall far from her tree-like dad. A senior at c high, one of the oldest of them as well, with an already existing musical career on the side. basically just a girl that wants to get it over with and have some damn fun while she’s at it. And really, can anyone blame her? That was one hell of a good plan, the question is who or what is going to ruin that plan, because something always does. Life sucks pretty badly, honestly, but at least try to make the best of it I suppose.

Kaya wasn’t really much of a dress kind of person, but as getting ready for the first senior party of the year, she decided to go black dress with some fishnets and black dr martens. It worked, so why not? ”I sometimes ask myself how on earth did this gorgeous thing come from me, makes no sense” she heard her father’s voice and looked aside with a cheeky smile ”Maybe I’m adopted and you forgot, or maybe I was switched at birth in the hospital and I’m actually a bradgelina child, who knows” she went on, teasing her dad with a smirk on her face, right before turning around and walking towards the door where he was standing, placing a small kiss on his cheek and heading out ”don’t wanna be late for the party
she said and left the house, barely hearing her dad when he called ”have fun” after her.

At the party, unlike many others, Kaya didn’t rush to the bar because after all she wasn’t really a drinker, only sometimes, but she didn’t need that to have some proper fun now did she?
Chilling with the music the girl looked around, vibing with the area and the people around her, not letting trouble occupy her mind and just having some fun.

approachable

@me Andy mentioned

2 Likes

Did Zek feel bad about focusing just on his phone for the first part of their little car journey? “Sorry,” yes, he did. Hence why he apologized the moment she said it with a goofy smile and instead of just locking it, he threw it back in has bag. And being the one to entertain the driver or just anyone, whenever, was what Ezekiel was best at but… sometimes his mind was too busy for that. "Some of us…“ He started and immediately stopped himself from continuing that story. Some of us have nothing better to do with life so stupid games like the one I was just reading about sound like the best way out of the misery and best distraction from life. Was he really going to tell her that? Well, no. One, because he didn’t want to downgrade her problems or even start the conversation about things going on with them and two, because he never liked bothering people with his thoughts and feelings. So the only normal thing he could continue with was, "get a little nervous when you’re driving and need a distraction.“ With the same old smile on his face, he joked. A smile that would stay on his face the whole time.

But there was also a subtle eyeroll, of course in a joking way, when she claimed he should be thanking her now. "Is that so?“ He raised his brow, a smirk forming on his lips as he took what she was handing him. "You’re just saying that now… but this has been your plan from the very begging, I know. Using a friend like that… wow Annie, wow.“ Zek shook his head, acting disappointed but a soft chuckle soon escaped his lips. "Good thing I love sharing but alright. Thank you. I wouldn’t prefer being anywhere else but here,“ with a soft voice he continued before picking up his bag again. And laughing as she was responding to his confetti cannons comment - having a good point though. To which he didn’t respond since she didn’t give him a chance to but also because he was once again focusing on his phone, but this time for a different reason. Being so passionate about music there was not a second of his day when he wouldn’t be listening to something and since the car betrayed them there was that silence in the background he couldn’t stand.

Putting it on shuffle, he threw his phone to the front of the car, turning to face her again when he found her eyes flickering. His doing the same right after… But here’s the thing. Ezekiel was not exactly the one for random hookups. He preferred connecting with people but now, in this situation, doing what they were doing which was only making him super relaxed he… didn’t mind. This way no one was bound to get hurt in the end and that was always a plus. "We’re getting close?“ He quietly questioned, leaning closer to her as he handed her the cig right after hitting it. A soft smile still on his lips. "What makes you think that?“ Continued, that’s when he leaned back in his seat, slightly shifting it backwards.

@/novella - Annie

3 Likes

Embry smiled, relaxing once she knew that she hadn’t upset her and that she hadn’t been caught. However, she tensed up again slightly when she was asked what she was preoccupied with. “Just something I had to do.” She answered, omitting the majority of the details. She figured that the less others knew, the better. “So, have you been here long?” She asked in reference to the party, both out of curiosity and desire to change the subject. While she had only just arrived a few minutes ago, she had the feeling that others had already been here for longer and was wondering if she had missed anything, even though the party just started.

@Littlefeets - Laurel
(yeah, that’s pretty much what I was thinking)

3 Likes

Charlie was scared of the dark ever since she was just a little girl. There was something so uncertain about being alone in a place you don’t know. The isolation. The unknowing. Yet, Charlotte did not feel lost under Hera’s gaze, she felt found. Seen. Their shared laughter and rolling jokes only furthered the already established connection between the two.

Hera turned around to go to the bathroom, initiating a military salute which Charlie mimicked whilst laughing at the strange individual that she basically already has a huge phat crush on. Charlotte turned back the other way to have a look around, her filled cup in hand. Until, unexpectedly, the unstable nature of her balance caught her off guard and the liquids in her cup fell all over the person besides her.

‘oh sh!tttt.’ She whispered slowly.

@raviola
@aesthetic I THINK THIS IS OK?

3 Likes

~❅♛-❅♛-❅♛-❅♛-❅♛-❅♛-❅♛-❅♛-❅♛-❅♛-❅♛-❅♛-❅♛-❅♛-❅♛-❅♛~

~❅♛-❅♛-❅♛-❅♛-❅♛-❅♛-❅♛-❅♛-❅♛-❅♛-❅♛-❅♛-❅♛-❅♛-❅♛-❅♛~

What does it feel when you lose half of your life to the void? Empty. Lost. Jayleen didn’t like it at all; it was like she was walking through thick and cold fog, on a bridge broken seemingly not wanting to let her through. Sometimes, she’d go for it alone, even though she knew it would only be a false attempt again. But most of times, she’d walk with someone—someone who could help her build the missing pieces of the bridge; someone who could clear the fog in her mind.

But for now, Jayleen had to create a new bridge. While her family wasn’t being the bugbear they usually were, being a senior with an extra responsibility to do probably was. Well, it isn’t really a responsibility, though; you can always choose not to participate. But Jayleen wanted to, and tonight is the night she begins it.

“Hey, I saw you,” Jayleen almost fell from the stairs; a voice, clearly done deep with effort, suddenly came out of nowhere. She looked up, eyes widened in “sh!t.” She stayed still on her spot, tightly holding to the railings, watching her little brother come down with an unreadable expression on his face. “Be careful, that could’ve severed your head again,” he mocked, earning a roll of Jayleen’s eyes. “By the way, I did see what you did in Ba and Ma’s bedroom… but don’t worry I won’t tell.”

Jayleen released a sigh of relief, even though she knew there has to be something else her brother wanted her to do. Or maybe there’s nothing, and maybe he will snitch her later. “Just so you know, though, I will need half of what you took.” Aaaand, there it is. Jayleen tried hard not to roll her eyes again; she didn’t want to show defiance—no, not now. “Keep you word,” she said, with an accent slightly differing from the person in front of her. A wide grin crossed Jayshin’s face, extending both of his palms. Jayleen opened her bag, eyes staring with daggers at him.

“Can I come with you too?”

“No, you don’t need to,”

“I want to, Lyn,”

“No.”

With that, Jayleen left before the conversation could hold her longer and more annoyed.

Arriving rather early, Jayleen felt her heart beating louder just as the music did. She stopped for a moment, taking a deep breath before finding somewhere to sit on. Truth be told—she didn’t have an idea what to do in an active and lively setting like this. Even before, Jayleen wasn’t always one to hang out in a chaotic “party.” She always preferred calm meetings with some of her friends, chatting over mild cups of coffee. Though tonight, she couldn’t choose, or she’d lose.

Spotting an unoccupied couch, she sat there despite the rising discomfort.

Approachable
body js similar toshwa

3 Likes

Benjamin Mason was as baked as a chocolate chip cookie. He really, really, really didn’t want to go to this party, and yet, here he was. All thanks to his dad, who suggested he go. Luckily, he came prepared. He came absolutely blitzed, headphones blaring Hold On Til May by Pierce the Veil in an attempt to drown out the sh*tty thing they called pop music. He was currently sprawled out on a couch in utter bliss. Then he got hungry. He hopped off the couch, making his way to the food table and piling a plate high(hahaha) of random food items.
@anon93806337 - Nari
Alright, there you go! Oh, heads up. He has red eyes, and you can probably smell him, lol. Skunk like.

3 Likes

daiane meyer (1)

Whenever her siblings reminisced on their childhood, their stories always shared one aspect that hers didn’t; they detailed the livelihood of their home at every passing second—from the loud, laughing conversations that carried through walls to the fights that seemed to rock the home. These stories illustrated a house that was filled with life, and perhaps that’s what differentiated Dai’s childhood from her elder siblings. Born in the aftermath of her eldest sister’s death, the lively aspect of their home had been gone for months before. Her sisters moved out, her father died, and the sound dwindled until its presence entirely was a rarity.

The halls today were filled with music, various tunes blasting through speakers. Not only did the music drown out the silence, but the noise also helped her think better and aided her fingers to move deftly as she worked on this gown. The idea had been a floor-length gown with thousands of hand-embroidered butterflies adorning the skirt, the number of butterflies per inch of fabric diminishing as you neared the neckline. It had sounded gorgeous in theory, but wow she had not realized just how time consuming hand-embroidering all of those butterflies would be. It has been months—though, granted, this project had been very on/off for the duration of those months but still.

But after today’s sudden strike of motivation in the morning, she pretty much hadn’t stopped working on it since she’d started, and she’d managed to make a lot of progress. She’d probably be done if she spent maybe another four hours on it, adding to the oh six hours she’d been working. Six hours? Well. At least she’d had enough foresight to tell Reuben she couldn’t go over to his to get ready for the party that was starting—already started, as she noted from the cursory glance of the time on her phone. Nice.

Her phone was practically flooded with messages, a good majority of them belonging to one Reuben Pascual. She skimmed through most of them, tapping out a response to Reuben saying she was coming and lingering for a few moments on that text from Blue Royalty. So it begins… She tossed her phone on her bed after that moment of hesitation, trudging through the scattered fabrics and decals that were thrown haphazardly on the ground to get to her wardrobe to find clothes that were not sweatpants.

Around forty minutes later, her sleek uber pulled up in front of the Rockefeller Residence, a house that was clearly built to impress—and impress, it did. She stepped out of the car, a light smile gracing her lips as she walked through the entrance.

Manoeuvring through the crowd, she made her way to the DJ table, slipping him a couple hundred dollars to play a song of her sister, Andressa’s. The DJ seemed like they would have done it regardless, but she wasn’t looking to spend much time arguing about it and money was often a solution everyone liked.

She turned from the table to scan the crowd for Reuben, but her eyes landed instead on the backside of someone who looked a lot like Xavier—though in a setting she wouldn’t usually picture him in. Still, it looked a lot like him—well, as much as someone’s back can look like someone. It was too loud for her to call out his name and be effective, so she instead walked his way, arriving at his side. “Xavier?” She tapped his shoulder, a relieved smile spreading a across her lips when his face revealed him to, in fact, be Xavier. “Oh, so it is you! Hi!” Daiane pulled him into a warm but brief hug, still holding onto his arm as she pulled away. "I wasn’t sure if it really was you or not; trust, I would’ve given you a much better greeting if I was confident.” A gentle, teasing laugh fell from her lips. "Well, maybe more embarrassing to you but same difference.”

The bartender gestured towards her friend, presenting a drink that she presumed he had ordered. She picked it up from the counter and handed it over to him without a second thought. “Anyway, I didn’t think you were gonna come! I’m happy you’re here, Xay." She gave him an earnest smile, turning briefly to the bartender to request a rum and coke. “But so!” Her attention returned to Xavier. “What’s new with you friendo? Any daring tales to recount since the last time I saw you, what, a couple days ago-?”

@Caticorn Xavierrr
@raviola reuben mentioned ya

3 Likes

Annie’s jaw half-heartedly dropped in false surprise as Ezekiel took a jab at her driving after trying to find an answer. “It’s the adrenaline rush of being about to crash that really makes the journey… you just have to become immune to the nerves first, though,” Annie explained in defence, being one arrest away from her drivers license being revoked. “Where else would you get that kind of experience? Only from me,” She shrugged, despite his disagreement of her explanation. Though, knowing she probably couldn’t defend her driving further than that, she changed the subject after his reply. “So it’s that as well as the fact that Blue Royalty tasks got sent out?” Annie looked at him with her eyebrows raised and a smile that knew that was the case. “Am I close?” She asked as she watched his attention switch to her as he put his phone in bag. “Don’t worry, I really don’t care enough to ask you about whatever that stupid game asked you to do,” Anne stated before he could say anything other than an admission of it being the truth.

She gave a smile of sarcastic victory when he thanked her for getting them here. “Of course, you’re welcome,” Annie replied, looking around to gesture their surroundings as she continued, making a poor attempt to convince herself of what she was saying. “I mean, what better way to start off the night than in the middle of nowhere in a stationary car? Sounds like the perfect way to start for me.” Though as she finished talking he had reached for his bag again, but this time to bring back the music that had died with the car. “See and now it’s even better,” Annie stated to expand on her point, this time with a genuine smile forming on her face.

Her eyebrows raised, accompanying the small smile, as he questioned her statement, letting the tension increase in the time she didn’t immediately answer. “I think the first giveaway was a conversation on confetti cannons, don’t you think?” Annie replied quietly back to him with a small laugh, passing the question back onto him as she tilted her head to the side slightly in his direction. Annie took the cig from his hand, the touch barrier immediately dissolving as their hands came into contact, before taking a hit as he sat back in his seat. Then she was the one leaning forward, holding out her hand to pass him back the cig.

astxrism Ezekiel Griffin

3 Likes

Laurel gave a slight nod in response to Embry’s answer. It didn’t make much of a difference to Laurel either way, but the way Embry had tensed up and attempted to avoid the subject did make her question the situation. “Nothing too bad I hope?” Laurel responded. “Not long really. Just long enough to get a drink pretty much. I take it you haven’t been here long either?

@Caticorn
this post is super short and isn’t very good… sorry…

2 Likes

~☼✿-☼✿-☼✿-☼✿-☼✿-☼✿-☼✿-☼✿-☼✿-☼✿-☼✿-☼✿-☼✿-☼✿-☼✿-☼✿~

~☼✿-☼✿-☼✿-☼✿-☼✿-☼✿-☼✿-☼✿-☼✿-☼✿-☼✿-☼✿-☼✿-☼✿-☼✿-☼✿~

Cami chuckled as she took the champagne from Vic’s hand, “Ooh, thank you,” she played along, smiling like she would if it was a fine gentleman. She took a slow sip, and while she did, her eyes searched the wholeness of the room. Looking back at Victoria, she smiled. She really wanted to spend a few more minutes with her, but she could not waste any moment under this roof. Besides, there are still more days for them to hang out. Sipping more of the champagne for the last time, she held up a finger as if to tell her to listen to her. “I’m just gonna go to the restroom quickly,” she said as she started to walk away. “I’m gonna find you.”

Though her last statement may have said she’ll come back, Cami will have to break that assumption. She will never come back; at least for an hour or two. And another thing—she wasn’t going to go the the restroom either.

She let herself disappear from Vic’s sight. Placing the nearly-empty champagne on a near counter, she fixed her outfit and hair. Keeping to her words and actually going to the restroom could’ve been a good decision if she was just gonna do what she was gonna do, now that she thought about it. After all, if she did, she might even be able to score an extra point, even if she knew well she probably wouldn’t be able to. Fixed on that thought, she walked towards the restroom but stopped when she found someone.

This someone wasn’t who she was searching for, though, but Natalia was a better company. Her eyes shined as her lips parted into a wide grin, taking excited little footsteps towards her. “Talia, hey, girl!” she exclaimed, waving a hand. When she was close to her, she pulled her into a brief hug, making sure it wasn’t too long for Natalia to get annoyed. If there was something Cami was always wary and cautious about, it was to never ever get onto people’s bad sides immediately. She took a step away, looking her head to toe with a pair of admiring eyes. “You’re looking great as always, I love that dress (?) on you,” If there was one person she adored the most, probably except for her step-sister, it was Natalia Stokes. She didn’t know why either, but there was something about her that makes her want to be close with her. “What have you been up to lately? Oh, and I listened to your latest music and I am so in love.”

@aesthetic - Victoria
@angelic - Natalia

the fact that all the names mentioned end with “ah”-

if she didn’t release any music please tell me so I can jump into the valley of shame-

4 Likes