Blue Royalty: New Blood

After almost being killed by arriving at the party with Xavier, Athena walked through the crowd of people they went to school with, trying to find someone they actually knew. They hadn’t planned on coming, but their dad and Chris were adamant that they make an effort to socialize. They ran their hand through their hair as they heard a text come through their phone. A few seconds later, they saw Reuben come up to them.

Athena!! Don’t you look nice.

“Thanks.” They responded, shifting their weight so that they were sitting on their hip and putting their hands in their pockets. “You’re not so bad yourself.” They said to him, smiling. Reuben was someone who they knew they could count on for a good time, so him finding them was actually kind of perfect. It meant that they wouldn’t spend the entire party getting drunk on their own. Before they could say anything else, a girl tripped in front of them.

”Woah, are you okay?” They asked her, speaking at the same time as Reuben. They covered their mouth with their hand and stifled a laugh as they heard the tone he used. “Reuben, what the hell was that?” They whispered to him, trying to keep themself from laughing. Turning their attention back to the girl, they said “I’m Athena, by the way.”

@Ouijaloveletters
@raviola

6 Likes

xavier pestana

“Okay, we’re going to a party, you could at least pretend to be excited.” He said to his cousin as he drove them to the party, practically against their will. He didn’t need to look at them to know that they were rolling their eyes at him. Parties were never Athena’s scene, nor were they his, but he figured that he didn’t have a choice in attending, judging by the text he’d received earlier. When his parents found out he was going, his dama instead that he not go alone and managed to talk Athena’s dads into making them go with him. “Athena, watch the road for me for a sec.” He said before taking his hands off the wheel. “Xavier!” His cousin exclaimed, grabbing the wheel as he wrestled himself out of his jean jacket. After throwing the jacket into the back seat, he placed his hands back on the wheel.

Xavier. Pestana. What the f-ck was that?” They demanded, staring him down. “What? The jacket was cute, but not ideal for driving.” He told them in an attempt to justify his actions. He could feel their stare intestify as he finished speaking. “And that’s a valid reason for you to get us killed?” They countered and he couldn’t help but chuckle. “Relax, Athens. I promised your dads that I’d get you home in one piece and I intend to keep that promise.” He reassured them, even though he knew they wouldn’t believe him. When they arrived, he parked his car and got out, retrieving his jacket from the back seat and putting it on. Once Athena got out, he locked the car and the two of them walked towards the house.

As they entered the party, Athena looked at him with a rare gaze of compassion, placing their hand on his shoulder. “Text me if you need me, okay?” They said to him, waiting for him to nod in response before leaving, probably to find a corner to hang around in. He made his way to the bar, trying to keep his nervousness at bay. He walked up to the bar and cleared his throat, willing his voice to work. “Um, excuse me, can I have a club soda with lime in it?” He asked the bartender, before stepping to the side and playing with the cuff of his shirt while he waited for his drink.

Approachable

7 Likes

”I can’t believe you’re asking me for details. Can’t you see I’m in pain just thinking about it?”

Aj laughed as she pushed his hands away, holding his own up in surrender. “Okay, traumatizing moment – i’ll let it slide.” He played it off as if he wasn’t interested, but Aj? Well, let’s just say that hearing drama usually stopped him from creating his own. What could he say? He loved hearing the ridiculous things that went on in their class. Even if he would never admit it. And surprisingly? He’s probably one of the best people to tell anything personal to. He has some type of… boyish honor inside of him that would rather him be dead than spill someones secrets that they trusted him with. Aj was big on trust. You could never let this man down, but if you were to hurt him… Let’s just say bye bye to whatever was between you and him.

”I can see you trying so hard. I’ve never seen you in black, you should wear it more often,”

He waved her off and grinned goofily as she started to fix his necklaces. “Thanks, mom.” He teased, placing his hand over hers whilst they were placed over his heart — feigning a humorous heartfelt look. ”I don’t want to… but if you insist…” She said before spinning, showing off exactly how great she looked. Adlai gave a nod and clapped his hands in approval. “Now see? Beautiful as a daisy. This will get you… around five boyfriends by the end of this, hm?” He teased, shrugging as he took a sip of his drink. Honestly if you want to be hyped up? Aj and Phoebe should be your go to. They were simply amazing at making everyone around them feel good and Aj personally wouldn’t trade this energy for anything in the world.

To Aj’s surprise, Phoebe started to explain what happened before she had gotten here. He raised his brow in anticipation, waiting for her to finish the very long introduction for as to whom it was. However – their conversation was quickly intervened by Elio.

“Hey guys, champagne?”

Aj looked to the glass in his own hand and then to Phoebe who started to ramble, still as classy as she usually was. “How could I refuse?” Aj complied to his suggestion and reached for the glass, downing his first one faster than he would’ve wanted and taking this one in return.

”You know I’m a minor, right? We can both get in trouble for this but I guess you have other things on your mind…”

He chuckled lightly and took a sip of his drink, watching as Elio asked to have a word with P. He watched as she looked into his eyes, giving him a sign that this was the culprit – though, he knew as soon as she spoke to him with subtle hints in every sentence and action that she displayed. He paid attention to everything. So, Elio was getting special attention to someone other than Lenora? Not his business, but it sure wasn’t a pretty look for Elio. Aj was sure that he came over to discuss the events with Phoebe, most likely trying to get her to shut up. Which — let’s face it, everyone probably saw the scene when they entered the building, so his pursuit was in no use.

“You were saying? Oh yes, a word with me. I’m sure you wouldn’t mind Aj being here, we were kind of talking about something very important… And you two know each other, don’t you? So I see no problem with that… go on.”

Aj practically saw the tension of the group, Elio probably walking on a wire in his brain. Did he want to tell them both about his situation? Probably not. But Phoebe could be rather persuasive when she wanted to — almost making it feel like you would have no other option than to do exactly what she says. Besides, what in this convo would Phoebe not just tell Aj later? Aj smiled sweetly, just as Phoebe did and tilted his head at Elio. “Yeah, I’m curious, Elio… You’re looking a little pale.” He said. Elio and Aj were friends for sure, but this was a little insane… Especially when he had a girlfriend and it was only the first day back.

@astxrism phoebe
@Madilnel elio

6 Likes

Hyun-Ae wouldn’t usually accept help, but her babies thought her to be kind, so she took the boy’s hand, allowing him to pull her to her feet. When asked if she was ok, she nodded. “Yes, thank you.” She said softly but politely, bowing to the boy. She turned to address the person sitting next to the boy, giving a smile that looked more like a grimace, as a particularly loud song came on. “Yes, I am arright.” The person whispered to the boy, laughing about something, and Hyun-Ae waited patiently for them to address her again, which they did. “Nice to meet you, Athena. My name is Hyun-Ae.” She said, holding her hand out. After shaking Athena’s hand, she then turned to the boy, holding her hand out as well.
@raviola - Reuben
@Caticorn - Athena

2 Likes

Victoria was just taken aback by what had just happened – and for her not to remember the fact? Was even more unbearable than seeing a naked man on he couch. “That’s getting deep-cleaned…” She muttered, pointing her finger towards the sofa. Vic was most definably a neat-freak – her OCD killing her at times like these. Two phone dings went off in the room, directing Vic’s eyes towards her phone – which was placed on the kitchen counter. She picked it up and noticed who it was just as her friend Cami did.

“Hey, oh my God, I almost forgot! The senior party is later!”

She groaned lightly at the thought. A party. Victoria would rather spend her time getting ready for this semester academically. “That also means tasks,” She added, holding a finger in the air and sighing. “You know, the only reason I’d even consider doing these is for the college points.” Victoria wasn’t interested in the drama of Blue Royalty, but she was interested in winning in this competition in order to achieve absolute greatness — which was promised once receiving the title. Though, she couldn’t say the events didn’t seem appealing… She just had a lot on her plate, and wouldn’t have all this time to party and get her life ruined. Too much was at stake. She left most of junior year to endure the toll of her modeling career – which didn’t take to well on her studies. So, she has to cram in her last two years of Blue Royalty into one. What a challenge, right?

“You’re gonna come, right?”

Victoria watched Cami as she started to figure her outfit out for the party whilst Vic misted her indoor plants. “I mean, I don’t know…” She muttered. Should she even go? She has so much planned and needs to graduate this year with perfection. However, Cami was usually amazing at convincing her to go to things like these – among a lot of her other friends. Nothing like peer-pressure, right? With a bit of persuasion, Victoria decided ‘what’s the harm in a little fun?’ and they both got ready accordingly.

They arrived at the party and began entering the building. Victoria’s ears were practically ringing at how loud it was, but seeing all of the familiar faces definitely brightened her up a bit. A small grin was displayed among her lips as she walked towards one of the servers. “Champagne?” She offered with a goofy tone, grabbing two glasses and handing one over to Camilina. “How do you think the game will go?” She asked. “I mean, are you even participating?” Victoria added, unsure if she even was interested.

@Nil - camilina

3 Likes

|643px;x188px;

Hera stood silently by now, her natural seriousness preventing them from attracting many people over, however, there was one girl who seemed old enough to approach them. She wore a very short black dress, which Hera… didn’t hate. They thought as she stared the girl down as she approached them, taking a sip from their red cup. She had a delicate figure, feminine, like she was meant to be preserved. Her face though, it was so naturally beautiful, usually she didn’t like white looking, or at least passing people, but this one was different. She was tall, and slim, and her face looked so beautifully human. Just like, when you think of what an alternative life would be like, living along a river in a vast forest, bathing in water bare bodied and getting dry by the small fire place in your cottage, she was the figure that you pictured.

The “hi” seemed fairly casual but then she called them a “bad boy mafia leader,” causing Hera to let out a small chuckle. They liked her, she seemed like there’d never be a dull moment as long as she was around. The honesty sounded humbled, which Hera respects in people. Well, now they had to give an adequate response, taking a sip from their cup, “I like your dress, it has female lead who shoots bad guys energy.” They smiled, showcasing their pearly white teeth, and then turned their body to face her. *Oh god, was that too pretentious? I’ve got to make it cute now. “So, partner in crime, may I offer you a drink?” They suggested, since she didn’t have one already.

@Andi

2 Likes

|643px;x187px;

Reuben elbowed his friend before the girl could notice and then put on a smile as she got up. F*cking Athena. Reuben loves them but like shut up for two seconds child, I’m trying to let this deer in traffic know I’m not straight so she feels safer. Would he rather I randomly mention talking to 30 year olds on grindr? He thought so, hmph. Anyway, she bowed, which by now Reuben understood was probably just a custom, the same way he greets people in brazil with a hug and a kiss on the cheek if they are women. He shook her hand, good grip, he thought. Reuben could not lie, he was a little impressed by her handshake quality. “I’m Reuben.” He said, at this point he could imagine that his slight accent was registering in her mind. Sometimes he was insecure about it because it made him sound straighter, but then he remembers that americans find it sexy, so he shrugs it off. Actually, she didn’t sound perfectly american either. “That’s pretty, where’s it from?” He asked curiously in regards to her name, making direct eye contact. He assumed she was some sort of asian, judging by her features, and she hasn’t been here all of her life because of her english, but what brought her here?

@Ouijaloveletters @Caticorn

2 Likes

Charlotte stood there, immobile for one passing moment as she really indulged in their features.

Her laugh was love; the smell of red roses pulled from the fresh soil, an injured bird learning to fly back home again, like the ever-lasting embers of a dimming fire. Charlie could loose herself within the flames and burn forever until her bones were ash without complaints. Their voice had that timeless feel to it, as though she could listen to it for a thousand years. The kind of voice that makes you want to fall far out of the world into another dimension. The kind of voice, where you would rather they hated you than never speak your syllables again. The kind of voice that could send you to sleep on a stormy night.

Charlotte returned a chuckle at their ‘female lead’ comment. She’s always been attracted to people with a knack for matching energy. And then, she saw her smile. Butterflies fluttered in her stomach, round and round in circles. Charlie tried to subdue the strange feeling but it was impossible. Nobody’s teeth could possibly be that perfect.

Partner in crime

Charlie’s body flushed. It was cute. Almost immediately, she accepted their offer with a big, cheeky grin. “Yes, you may. Although, it would be particularly peculiar to not know the name of my partner in crime.” She acted slightly nonchalant but desperately wanted to know their name.
“And number, and schedule.” Charlotte mumbled under her breath.

@raviola

2 Likes

|643px;x188px;

My Mafia wife asked for my name, and my name she shall recieve. “Hera, and you?” They questioned as they poured the drink, not fully expecting an answer. They would be okay with mystery if the lady prefers not to say, Hera was going to get it eventually. They were determined. She finished serving the girl in the black dress’s cup, and handed it to her, hoping their hands would meet for a second. They needed to verify a spark because she’s spiritual like that. “Be careful, it’s a little bit sour.” They advised her so she wouldn’t be surprised. The beverage tasted homemade, so they could assume that was why it was so unfamiliar. Many new things tonight, foreign drink, mysterious girl, recently purchased outfit, and already a new crush. I can’t wait to tell Adlai about this girl!! They thought as the two of them sipped on this peculiar mixture. AJ was probably with Phoebe right now, They wish they could tell her to stay away from her friend but she’s just so supportive. It’s infuriating.

@Andi

2 Likes

Hera. A beautiful name to a beautiful face.

Charlie was reluctant to answer their question and therefore settled for: “Hm, I usually don’t tell strangers my name on the first interaction. So, I guess you’ll just have to endure my company some time else in order to find out.” Her cheeks uplifted into a tilted smirk. Charlotte wanted to ensure another conversation with the wonder that was Hera.

They pass her the cup of weird liquids that Charlie is nervous to try out but it all dissipates at the touch of their fingers. A lingering jolt that shot like lightning in her blood, thunder racing in her mind. Just a simple touch of soft skin but strong enough to have her inhale inwardly at the feeling of their fingers. Charlotte took the drink presented to her and also took into consideration what Hera said about it being sour.

It wasn’t necessarily…bad, just surprising. Both Charlie and Hera took a sip of the concoction and they clearly handled it better than she did. Charlie tried to hide her grimace in front of her, but she couldn’t help the slight look of disgust that passed over her face. “It’s um…certainly something.” Charlotte nodded to try and convince herself that it was somewhat bearable.

Her eyes broadened out to the rest of the party, especially the dance floor, making a mental note to ask the enchanting Hera if she would like to dance. That is, unless they ask her first.

@raviola

3 Likes

|643px;x188px;

Miss black dress refused to tell Hera her name, so they just rolled their eyes and smirked at her. “Okay, what should I call you for now, mysterious woman that can’t get her own punch” They asked with a smile caused by the amusement of teasing her back. Hopefully she wouldn’t get too upset because they could be in troubleeeeeeeeee. They didn’t care though, their confidence to a fault knew they’d figure out how to get her back.

Handing the drink to her, Hera felt an actual sort of magic to her touch, she looked up and their eye contact was so strong. It felt so easy with her. Something about her eyes felt right. They were brown, but piercing and they saw beyond their body and into her soul.

She pretended not to notice it when the girl broke the connection to drink from her not-too-filled cup. The girl winced a little bit at the drink, which, hera probably would too if it werent for her… past. Between being a poor orphan and a promiscous teen you could not fathom all of the nasty things they have put in their mouth, so they just chuckled at what she did. They didn’t get to comment anything on her nonverbal response to the drink because this new girl said it was… “definitely something” first, which made Hera smile. “It’s a drink alright.” She stated in agreement, taking her last few gulps before saying, “Leave the punch if you want to, I can tell you aren’t enjoying it alot.” She put the cup down, and before she could place her hand anywhere else, Hera took it, causing the girl’s eyes to dart over to them. “Dance with me?” They asked innocently.

@Andi

2 Likes

An eyeroll from her came from Zek’s entertainment in her failed attempt to reboot the car from her questionable techniques. “You know, now you mention it, I do think he forgot to specify the number of times the wheel should be hit. So, it is probable that he doesn’t actually know what he’s talking about,” Annie explained, her eyes travelling across to him as he turned towards her. “Well at least if anything this got you off your fᴜcking phone finally, have you never heard that it’s the passenger’s responsibility to entertain the driver?” She asked with raised eyebrows after he had spent the first part of the car journey focused on one thing. Annie knew it was safe to assume that Blue Royalty had captured his attention, yet another reasoning for her disinterest in the game: the idea of it being life-consuming, and Annie didn’t have the patience nor interest for that kind of commitment, as it was that way in many other things.

It had appeared that Annie had assumed correctly what would be in his bag. She shuffled around in her seat, lifting her legs up to be crossed. “You know, Zek, you may be turning this whole car breaking down thing around,” Annie told him, pointing at him, while taking a jo!nt from the stack with the other hand, “In fact I think you should really be thanking me for doing this,” She suggested as she pulled out a lighter from her back pocket, clicking until a small flame lit the bottom of the joint she had placed between her index and middle finger, before passing it to him too. “So, you’re welcome.”

“I did not directly insult confetti cannons,” Annie insisted, as he circled back to the passing comment she had made. “I think they have great potential in some situations but how much would they really have been able to fix this?” Despite seemingly asking him an open question in that, Annie gave him no room for an answer, and therefore no chance for his argument that may have been against hers on the matter, continuing with: “Yeah, see? Exactly,” Because, no argument, a confetti cannon would not suffice in this situation. Speaking of things that could salvage the situation, “Desperation-wise?” She started as the conversation drifted back to her initial suggestion, her eyes flickering as she looked him up and down. “I’d say we’re getting close.”

astxrism Ezekiel Griffin

5 Likes

mysterious woman that can’t get her own punch

Charlotte smiles openly at Hera’s attitude; no one has ever spoken to her like it before and Charlie would be lying if she said she didn’t enjoy it. There was just something about the heavily tattooed individual, a trait that not many possessed, an inability to ever be deterring. Charlie could indulge in their dark eyes for an eternity. From then until the end of time. Even in death.

“Well, there are many choices. Baby, my love, Shnookums, or My darling dearest if you’re feeling fancy.” She replied, an eyebrow raised in amusement.

Charlie placed the cup back down on table after Hera’s suggestion, battling the shock at how she managed to take more than one gulp of it. Yet, before she could make another move towards anything else, the charming soul reached forwards and took Charlotte’s hands in theirs.
That same shockwave feeling travelled around her body, arriving mostly at her cheeks in the form of a pink tinted blush. She’d never felt this way with one single touch. She’d never felt so…alive.

Before Charlie could even ask, Hera beat her to it. An invitation to dance. Her eyes were filled with nothing but pureness and life, only goodness. Charlotte felt as though she had to catch her breath just staring at the goddess in front of her. She nodded enthusiastically, grasping Hera’s hand tightly and pulling them away from the drinks table, towards the dance floor.

When they both reach the centre of the party, the floor thrumming against her feet, Charlotte stops mid step making the distance between their bodies closer than before. A trance. The only word to describe the energy in her core. Charlie was caught in a trance where she could not stop staring at them, hoping that Hera would take the lead.

@raviola I havent proofed read it bc IM TIRED

2 Likes

|643px;x188px;

Her reponse sounded so obviously interested. The directness made Hera ecstatic. They have spent their life in search of someone who will return the same right here, right now energy when they put it out there. It was starting to feel like maybe the spark wasn’t just her imagination rambling about how meant to be they were after their eyes saw her legs. “My darling dearest it is.” They replied, sounding playfully formal.

After they reached the dance floor, Charlotte halted sharply, closing in the space between them. Hera looked down to her feet when she stopped, seeing what she meant when they looked back up, thinking about what they just saw, and put hands on her delicate waist. They took the lead and the two of them danced for what felt like forever, hands all over each others bodies, yet they still wanted more. Every synchronized movement was sensational. The two of them felt the music take over, Hera wasn’t going to tolerate it any longer. She didn’t know her name but she wanted to moan it. She could feel the black fabric of her dress rouging up against them. “Let’s get out of here” They whispered in her ear. The two of them walked like they had sh!t to do to the nearest door, opened it, shut it, and locked it behind them. She stood in front of a wall, Hera’s eyes met hers and they gripped her throat, pulling her in to bite her lip gently amongst other things. They could feel her warmth so close.

Hera was just about to start pulling up the girl’s skirt before somebody had to open the door, The two of them completely letting go of eachother, Hera scratched the back of her neck nervously. Nothing going on around here folks. They apologized to which the two of them were like “No you’re good, we were just leaving.” with frantic smiles on their faces.

“That was close.” Hera said, taking her hand. They didn’t want anyone else to see their new love interest with any clothes off. “Come on let’s freshen up.” They paused, noticing the smudged lipstick on her face, “You’ve got…” She rubbed off the makeup under her lip. “…something” They smiled tenderly.

@Andi aight u take it from here im lazy

1 Like

Hyun-Ae nodded when Ruben introduced himself. She smiled, glad that he thought her name was pretty. “I am from South Korea. We moved here about two months ago. You have an accent too. May I ask where you are from?” She asked, hoping that didn’t sound rude.
@raviola - Ruben
@Caticorn - Athena

1 Like

Sophie Lewis, not a party girl by any means, found herself at a party on the 10th of September, just before her senior year of high school. Partier or not, most of the senior class would be in attendance, so there wasn’t much a reason to not go. After all, anything could happen and the next person you meet could become one of the most important people in your life. Going to that party would be the beginning of her senior year of high school, a year that was symbolic with the end of childhood for most of the senior class. Sophie walked into the Rockefeller house with a hopeful smile on her face. Though many of her classmates were hopeful regarding the idea of the Blue Royalty competition that was beginning with that party, Sophie wasn’t interested in the game. Even just from what could be seen from the perspective of a freshman, sophomore, or junior watching the seniors, the game always appeared to involve hurting others, something Sophie just wouldn’t do. Sophie wouldn’t intentionally do something that would hurt someone else. She would much rather look on the positive side of things and hope that for her it could be a year of good memories and new friends.

Approachable

3 Likes

“Ow.” They hissed, wincing as he elbowed them. They glared at him for a second before turning their attention back to the girl, who introduced herself as Hyun-Ae. They shook her hand, mildly impressed by her formality, seeing as they were at a party full of high schoolers. They knew the value of a good handshake from the various occasions in which they’d met their dad’s costars, producers, and the like. However, outside that world, they rarely greeted anyone that way.

When Reuben asked the girl where she was from, Athena couldn’t deny that they were also curious about this. They’d noticed her accent when she started speaking, but couldn’t quite place where it came from. “That’s kind of cool actually.” They said in response to her saying that she was from North Korea. “How are you liking Beryl Heights?” They asked. Having lived near or in Beryl Heights their entire life, they always found it interesting to hear the responses they got asking people who had just moved here what they thought about the town.

@raviola - Reuben
@Ouijaloveletters - Hyun-Ae

2 Likes

Hyun-Ae smiled at Athena when they said it was cool. “Oh, thank you. I rike Beryl. It’s very nice. The people are…”stuck up”, I think you say.” She said, shrugging. “I am going to get a drink. Be back.” She said, walking off. She got a drink, and walked back to the two, perching on the arm of the couch. She took a sip of the punch, raising an eyebrow,. “Should it taste rike this?”
@Caticorn - Athena
@raviola - Ruben

1 Like

Senior year, what a crazy thought to have only a year left of high school. Eddie had seen three of his sisters graduate high school before him, but it seemed surreal to have reached senior year himself, or more that when the school year reached its end, he would be graduating high school, and Riley would be right behind him the next year. Senior year, no matter what happened, would bring a lot of changes to Eddie’s life. Eddie wasn’t a fan of things changing, of course it was a necessary part of life, but did so much really have to change? There wasn’t much Eddie could do, but he could keep on with things the way they were for as long as possible. For Eddie, this meant capturing the moment on film. What moment you ask? That would be the event of the night, the party to kick off senior year for the class of 2040 being hosted at the Rockefeller residence. Eddie Flynn, probably one of the people in the senior class furthest from a social butterfly or partier, was going to a party. However out of place the wallflower of an 18 year old would seem there, what better opportunity would there for him to film? He could get some great footage of the party for research and to look back on later for the memories, so that’s why when Eddie walked into the party he wasn’t looking to socialize or drink. He had his video camera in hand, ready to capture the events of the night, after all most of his classmates would begin competing in the race to win Blue Royalty, and anything could happen, so why not be there to see it all.

Approachable

6 Likes

Lorde/Post Malone/Sza/Khalid -Homemade Dynamite (remix)

So senior year is here isn’t it? And for one Veronica Charlotte Parker that meant a damn lot. In the years and years the girl has spent proving herself as not just good but the best, not many things had the power to do that like doing what her parents and most of her class will or have failed doing, winning blue royalty, and, well, if now isn’t the time, then when is it? This was a year that was going to change some lives, and you know it. From winning the game, to graduating high school and embarking on a new path as an adult, all those were crazy, but they were just about to happen.

But there’s still time for that, this after all, was only the beginning. Now there was a party to attend, and trust me when I say Veronica was no stranger to a good party, but a school one? Probably not as good, but it doesn’t mean she won’t go.

In her perfectly tailored red blazer suit, Veronica, who didn’t usually take much time to get ready, took a glance at the mirror before leaving her room in search of her dear cousin Olivia, finding her still in the struggle of finding an outfit ”if it was up to you the party would have ended until we got there” the girl said with a light chuckle, shaking her head with a raised brow as leaning against the door of the closet in her cousin’s room ”I think this one would fit you” she said pointing at one of the options laid out, glancing back at the girl who responded with a light nod and went to try it on once again.

After a while, the two were ready and on their way to the Rockefeller residence, headed straight to the bar, as Veronica took the job of helping her cousin loosen up as she definitely was no party girl. And what better way is there to start a loosened up evening than with a drink in hand? Looking around the venue, Veronica saw some people she liked, some she didn’t, some she didn’t even know, but there was one thing in common to them all, they were competition. And they were going down. Well maybe not all of them were going down, there were some people she would never do anything to, her family. From Olivia to Laurel, Daiane and Paige, those were people who meant the world to her and it was very unlikely she’d step on them. But that’s not the issue right now, I said loosen up not think, silly.

So on the note of enjoying a party, Veronica turned to the bartender and ordered herself a drink, taking it in hand and wandering around the party, until bumping into her good friend Sienna, who also happened to be the twin sister of the guy who just got a big from her cousin in tha parking lot, (yes, she already knew about it. What else did you expect from a parker?) ”talk about familiar faces” Veronica smirked at her the first with the blue blazer ”How’s my favourite designer holding up?” she asked, sipping her drink as she glanced at the girl.

@madilnel Sienna
@me Olivia mentioned
@Littlefeets Laurel mentioned
@benitz786 Paige mentioned
@unsungcheerio Daiane mentioned

7 Likes