Blue Royalty: New Blood

“Yeah, I do that a lot. I name things based on a characteristic they have. I had a lizard named Midoriya once. Well, I also love My Hero Academia, so there’s that.” They nodded when Niko said the store probably didn’t have Ginkgo. “I’d sure hope not. I’d think your boss would know how smelly it is. That would be the perfume you’d give to your worst enemy.” Rin smiled when Niko said they had Sakura. “I recommend Sakura and Jasmine. It’s very pleasant. Gardenia is great too. Maybe try Gardenia and honey? That might be too sweet smelling, though. I could try it out if you’d make some. I don’t mind being a Guinea pig for perfume samples.” They said, shrugging.
@Caticorn - Niko

1 Like

At the food area, Luna picked a slice of pizza for herself but Athena went straight to a vendor they had known for years, someone they had frequently bought from when they used to come here with their grandmother. They smiled at him as they approached and gave him their order in Mandarin. They chatted with him for a bit while they were waiting for their order to be ready but eventually he handed them a BBQ pork bun and they thanked him before leaving and rejoining Luna. “That pizza looks so good.” They told her with a smile before biting into their bun.

When Luna reacted to them telling her why she invited them by spitting out her food, Athena wasn’t sure how they should interpret it. “Are you okay?” They asked, resisting the urge to laugh because they knew it would only make her more embarrassed. Then she asked something which really had an unavoidable answer. “I, um, I thought prom night made it obvious but a not platonic way.” Have they just made things worse by bringing up the one thing the two of them seemed to be avoiding bringing up? Possibly. Did they care? Kinda not really. It got their point across. They didn’t say anything more though, thinking it would be better to see how Luna reacted to that first.

@Kristi - Luna

1 Like

“You remind me of a girl from my favorite movie as a kid and another movie I watched with my twin.” The first one was Lilo, a movie about a christian girl with boy problems. Lilo falls in love with a guy she really shouldn’t because their parents didn’t like each other that much, kind of romeo and juliet except they were the same age. Her parents forbid her from dating him and Lilo knows not listening to her parents and the adults around her constantly warning her about the guy would be a sin especially since the boy was sinful in every single way but she didn’t really care and rebelled against her parents to be with him but never turned her back on God. Then there was this explanation about the moral lesson of the film that Cleo found funny and laughed a lot. The other one was lilo and stitch, ‘family are the people you find’ cute. Cleo stood up dusting her clothes, “I haven’t lived under good parenting but I’ve seen it, I wished I lived under good parenting tho and that I was never born- no actually the world needs me.” Cleo said with a sly smile, “But that my sister- no no also not that.” Cleo bite her lips, Angelina was her sister and Cleo loved her. Angelina was her sister and Cleo loved her. Cleo loved her sister, she didn’t hate her not at all. “I wish that my family were normal is all.”

@Ouijaloveletters

1 Like

in·duce
/ənˈdo͞os,inˈdo͞os/
am·ne·sia
/amˈnēZHə/

a partial or total loss of memory.

Luna had to stop herself from choking from Athena’s confession and from them bringing up the prom night. Luna did not regret the prom night, she really didn’t. Although she wasn’t sober like at all and don’t remember how it felt to be with Athena she could at least remember liking it and she liked waking up in their arms. But the morning after that, Luna had been embarrassed waking up completely nude in front of Athena and had been embarrassed remembering little how she behaved when she was 67% drunk and sober Luna was still present. And thus because of the embarrassment she had tried to induce amnesia, totally forget everything. She didn’t think Athena would bring it again and she had 0 plans of bringing it up. “Oh” was all Luna could utter with a red face. She was completely speechless. And because this was a dramatic confession, of course the wind started blowing, blowing Luna’s platinum curled hair away and getting into her face. Luna moved closer to Athena, looking at their eyes. Yeah, Luna had already complimented their looks but Luna didn’t really get the chance to look at them that much as she was nervous and just said something to ease the tension. But now that she really got the chance to look at them, fck did Athena look good. Luna leaned in and gave them a kiss and pulled away with a soft smile. She wondered what they would do, would they pull her into another kiss?

“Soo… since when did you l-li- since when did your feelings starts?” and why did you react that way when I first kissed you. Luna wanted to ask but thought not to but then again she should really do it. It was not good to always second guess yourself, to always bite your tongue her therapist had told her. “And why… why did you react that way… when i umm first kissed you?” She asked sitting with Athena.

@Caticorn

1 Like

Leah became very interested at the mention of the movies containing the name Lilo. “Please tell me more. The only movies I’m allowed to watch are religious ones.” Leah slapped her hand down on the table when Cleo said she wished she wasn’t born. “Well, I’m glad you are, you’re really nice. Yes, the world definitely needs you.” She picked up one of the cookies, slowly nibbling on it. “Oh my goodness, this is delicious.” Leah let out a little snort. “I wish my family was normal too. Sadly, they’re definitely not. I’m just glad I’m an only child.” She said, tugging at her itchy, long sleeved and high collared shirt.
@Kristi - Cleo

1 Like

Cleo giggled, Leah really reminded her about her former church friend from childhood. They watched other movies that were non religious and her former friend family wasn’t trying to be holier than Jesus and trying to make her the next mary like Leah’s family or something but Cleo reminded asking her what she loved to listen to and her saying worship songs. Cleo had laughed so hard back then and her friend had blushed embarrassed jokingly saying she didn’t like her anymore and Cleo had kissed her forehead saying sorry then laughing again. She wondered where the girl was now. “Doesn’t it feel boring, being an only child. Having no one but your super religioushy parents.” Cleo would be so bored with Jennifer and believe it or not the other sister. Cleo noticed Leah tugging at her itchy, long sleeve and high collared shirt. “Wait a minute for me.” Cleo said leaving the room to get some clothes from the store and some scissors. “Hey Lilo, do you want to change your life for the better?” Everything starts at a little rebellion. “Here are some more comfy clothes and they are totally free, costs on the owner of the store.” She said with a smile. Cleo was so lucky she never had to waste money on clothes because she could always get the most luxurious things and the most luxurious clothing brand ever since louis vuitton, hadestore for free. Also the jewelry here was amazing. She also didn’t have to worry much about eating out because her other aunt, Hades other mom was a chef. Seriously she loved that family.

@Ouijaloveletters

1 Like

“Naming a pet after something you love sounds like sound logic. It makes their name special.” They responded, giving a single nod of agreement at the beginning of their sentence. As Rin continued going on about this ginkgo fruit, Niko couldn’t stop themself from laughing at their friend’s apparent hatred for the fragrance. “Well, I don’t think it’s even a scent that’s available for putting in perfumes.” They reassured them as they stopped laughing. They nodded as they listened to the rest of what Rin had to say.

“The one I made for my mom was, like I said, a Sakura-based perfume since that’s her name but I added notes of the birth month flowers for myself, my siblings and my dad. So basically our family in a perfume.” They explained, smiling when Rin volunteered themself to be a guinea pig for Niko’s scents. “I don’t get to use the perfume lab very often, just when we don’t have any customers but I’ll keep in mind to make you a sample the next time I mix something up.”

@Ouijaloveletters - Rin

1 Like

Leah blinked in confusion when Cleo giggled. “Pardon?” Cleo then told Leah to wait, and she nodded, watching Cleo walk away with interest. Cleo soon returned, carrying clothes with her. Leah knew what was happening, and she stood up, excited. “Thank you so much. I appreciate it more than you know. Is there somewhere I could change?” She asked, inspecting the clothes, barely able to contain her excitement. She couldn’t wait to actually wear normal clothes for the first time in her life. These look like they’ll be better for the temperature outside, as I’m basically dying over here.”
@Kristi - Cleo

1 Like

“Yeah, it seemed pretty logical to me, so that’s what I did. I’m a pretty logical person, or at least I like to think so.” They grinned when Niko laughed, shaking their head. “I would get some so you could smell it, but it would stink up whatever I put it in, and who ever else is around is definitely going to be mad at me for the smell. If you’re actually brave enough for this, it’ll have to be outside where there aren’t any people.” Niko explained the perfume they made for their mom, and Rin smiled. “That’s really sweet. Literally, because I’m sure it smelled really good.” They nodded when Niko said they didn’t get to use the lab that often, but they’d make Rin a sample when possible. “I’d appreciate it. No hurry, of course. Just when it’s most convenient for you.”
@Caticorn - Niko

1 Like

”sorry what?” Raph replied in immediate confusion as the doctor announced a match to no other but Ricky. So if we’re thinking about it now, he’s technically the odd one out, was Isabella even related to him at this point? It was all just confusing and a little too much to handle.

Raph took the papers from Diego’s hand and ran through them for a moment in silence, ”Well damn” he then said and looked back at Diego ”dude, i-” he said quietly as trying to process the whole thing ”were still bros though, right?”

@Littlefeets

1 Like

For someone named after the goddess of wisdom, Athena wasn’t making very wise decisions right now, evidenced by the fact that they had made Luna choke on her food. Again. This time though, they didn’t say anything, not wanting to make anything worse. They didn’t have time to dwell on this because the wind picked up, blowing Luna’s hair off of her face and drawing all of Athena’s attention to her beautiful, blue eyes. As they became entranced by her beauty, she leaned in and kissed them. This time, they didn’t react with surprise, they welcomed the gesture and when Luna pulled away, they pulled her right back in, kissing her back without thinking twice about it.

“Prom night.” They answered when she asked them when they started having feelings for her. “When I first saw you in that blue dress. I couldn’t stop thinking about that moment for days.” They admitted, feeling the need to add to their answer. When she asked her second question, they looked down. Looking back on the reaction in question, they knew that they felt embarrassed by it, even though they hadn’t meant any harm by it. “I reacted like that because I wasn’t expecting you to kiss me. It didn’t have anything to do with how I feel about you, I was just surprised.” They explained as she sat next to them.

@Kristi - Luna

1 Like

“Well, you could change here. Let me leave to give you some time to change.” Cleo said, getting out of the room quickly. Her phone began to ring and Cleo scrunched her nose confused.

“Incoming Call from Bunnie :heart_hands:

Cleo smiled seeing who it was. Madeline or as Cleo liked to call her bunny, her favorite younger cousin.

“Hey Bunnie.” Cleo greeted Madeline as she picked up the phone. Madeline greeted back before she began talking about how she was bored and how Hades wasn’t there because he left to hang out with someone who got him drunk (which cleo knew because she saw his story. Hades wouldn’t post that unless he was drank) and she wondered if she was busy.

“No but i’m with a new friend I made today at your mom’s shop in Lowerville mall.” Madeline had asked if she could come and Cleo had nodded. Cleo smirked, “bring your makeup and accessories.”

After some time, Cleo figured Lilo was done as Lilo had said she was done and had entered the room with Madeline. “Leah, meet Madeline. The possible future heir of this fancy store and my favorite cousin.” Madeline giggled and waved.

@Ouijaloveletters

1 Like

How could Sophie possibly not like Matty? He was the absolute sweetest, and she couldn’t stop smiling around him. She could see the surprise on his face when she said she had never been on a trampoline, but then he said he could teach her. He got on the trampoline himself before helping pull her up, taking ahold of her hands to jump with her. “Yes! Okay, together.” Sophie’s day was getting better every second being around Matty, especially jumping on the trampoline with him.

Jumping on a trampoline, having fun was tiring, so eventually they found themselves laying down next to each other still on the trampoline, with Dawg there too of course, watching the clouds float by. “That one does look kinda like the Grinch, and that looks just like a sunflower. And that one looks like a castle!” she said, pointing to a different cloud. Sophie was having so much fun, and she didn’t want the moment to end, but unfortunately it couldn’t last forever as someone called out to them, Matty’s dad. Matty told his dad he was coming, before stopping to help her up. “That was really fun, maybe we could do it again after whatever your dad wants?”

@benitz786

1 Like

“That sucks.” Bree responded when Artemis said how her cousin hates her. Bree was glad that she was lucky enough to get along well with her own cousins. “I wouldn’t say it makes sense, more a lucky coincidence. Same as I like cheese and Bree is a kind of cheese. But still, its cool.” She nodded slightly, letting Artemis see she was listening as she took a couple sips of her drink. Being near someone with a bow wouldn’t be a problem, unless you’re actively in the line of fire. You just don’t go stand in front of someone getting ready to shoot at a target with an apple on your head. The person to not be around with a bow, was Artemis by the sounds of it, especially if she startles easily. “Good to know, hopefully you never have the reason to do it on purpose.” It was then that Artemis shifted in her seat, setting down her coffee, appearing like she was ready to get up before asking if Bree wanted anything. “No, I’m not hungry. I just stopped here for a quick drink. I really was just about to head out.” Getting food wasn’t on Bree’s mind at that moment, if it had been she would’ve gotten something with her drink, but really she had just been planning on dropping in, grabbing a drink and heading back out, not stopping and talking to a girl from her school.

@Ouijaloveletters

1 Like

Artemis laughed when Bree said she liked cheese and Brie was a type of cheese. “Yeah, you’re right. That’s pretty funny.” She said, standing up. “Ok, I’ll be right back.” As she stood, she noticed something about one of Bree’s legs that she somehow hadn’t seen before. She wondered how she hadn’t seen the prosthetic, considering the girl was wearing shorts. Well, she probably shouldn’t bring that up. It’s none of her business anyway. She returned several minutes later with a cinnamon roll. As she sat back down, she accidentally kicked Bree’s leg, which made an odd noise as Artemis’s shoe hit it. She apologized, glancing down at Bree’s leg.
@Littlefeets - Bree

1 Like

Cleo said she’d leave the room so Leah could change there, and Leah nodded. “Alright, thank you again.” Once Cleo had left, Leah looked over the outfits left for her. She picked out the black and white outfit with the skirt, noticing that it fit perfectly, and was very soft. After getting dresses, she sat for about five minutes when Cleo returned, followed by a girl whom she introduced as Madeline, the possible future heiress of the store. Leah waved back, returning the smile. “Thank you both so much for helping me. I wish I could repay you.”
@Kristi - Cleo

1 Like

None of this made any sense. Ricky actually was his brother, not Raph? How was that possible? When Blue Royalty said that Ricky was adopted, it changed so much, and when they said Diego wasn’t a Montoya either, it was like his entire world had shifted on its axis. Everything seemed so foreign, but this, this made none of it make sense anymore. Diego was stunned, unable to react for a moment as Raph took the papers from his hand. Diego was trying to wrap his mind around the whole situation, but how does someone react when they find out that their brother who they thought was their triplet brother, but was apparently adopted, actually is their biological brother? Raph looked over the papers, just as surprised by the news as Diego was, before asking if they were still bros. Diego nodded, certain that even if they weren’t brothers by blood, that Raph would always be his brother in his view. “This doesn’t change that you’re my brother.”

His mind was still spinning, but he took the papers back from Raph to see it for himself. Enrique Montoya was a match as his brother, but that’s not all that was on the papers. The results included a match to a woman, his biological mother. That test gave Diego something that he hadn’t even thought about. The question of who his biological family was if they weren’t the family he had always known hadn’t even crossed Diego’s mind until that moment, but there it was, exactly how to find the mother he had ever known. That was something that he had to talk to Ricky about, because it was their mother.

That wasn’t even the last of the surprising information in the results papers. The DNA comparison between him and Raph did come back as a match. If the test was right, he was still related to Raph. He reread it more than once before looking back to his brother. “You are my brother, just… my half brother.”

@CerealKiller

1 Like

Bree smiled when Artemis laughed. Humor was always Bree’s go to in any situation, even when she wasn’t even intending on being funny. Artemis then decided to get up to order the food she must’ve decided against ordering for whatever when she had gotten her own drink in the first place. “Alright.” Bree would’ve left at that point, but Artemis said she would be right back, implying that she wanted Bree to wait there, so she sat there looking at her phone waiting for Artemis. It was more than just a couple minutes later, and Artemis came back with something sweet to eat. However, as Artemis sat down, she kicked Bree in the prosthetic, fun… granted, it was accidental as far as Bree knew, but kicking a pirate in the peg leg is always a cool thing to do… “It’s whatever, no big deal.” she said in response to Artemis’s apology. Bree could see the way Artemis had looked at her leg when she got up in the first place, and how she looked at it when she sat down. Had the girl never seen someone with a prosthetic before? If she wanted to ask, she needed to just ask. Bree didn’t care if people asked, although she couldn’t guarantee she would give a straight answer, she just wasn’t going to introduce the prosthetic into conversation with someone she just met for no reason. After all, there’s plenty more to her than just being a girl who lost her leg.

@Ouijaloveletters

1 Like

Bree said it was no big deal after Artemis accidentally kicked her, and she figured now would be a good time to ask, since it was already brought up. “You don’t have to say, of course, but may I ask what happened?” Artemis asked carefully. She was sure this was a common question that Bree got, so hopefully she wasn’t too mad at Artemis for asking. She thought she asked correctly, hoping that she did. She didn’t want to cause any discomfort for Bree, and intended to treat her like she didn’t have a prosthetic. She took a bite of her apple danish, humming in satisfaction. It was a really good danish.
@Littlefeets - Bree
Hopefully I did that right. I looked it up.

1 Like

Bree knew it was only a matter of time until she heard the question with the way Artemis had been looking at her leg. She could probably count on one hand the number of people who hadn’t asked or assumed anything since it happened. For everyone she knew before, it was a big change, it was life changing for her. Bree still wasn’t even used to it, even if she tried to act like it wasn’t a big deal. It hadn’t even been 6 months yet since she lost her leg. She just wanted everything to be the same as it was before. “Shark attack.” she answered, deadpan, as if that was what actually happened. Sometimes it was more fun to give a fake story than it was to give the real details. After all, something like a shark bite sounded more interesting than saying how when her old school collapsed, she got hurt and the only way the doctors could save her life was to amputate her leg. Laugh it off, then move on and not let it stop her, that’s what she’s been doing for months. Laughter is better than crying about it and feeling sorry for herself. “So now I’m part robot.” Bree said with a shrug as she finished her drink.

@Ouijaloveletters

1 Like