Blue Royalty: New Blood

xavier pestana

Xavier stood at the bar, waiting for his drink when he heard someone say his name and felt them tap his shoulder. “Yeah?” He responded, coming face to face with Daiane. He smiled as she pulled him into a hug, relieved to see his friend. “Hey, Dai.” He greeted her as they pulled apart. He laughed with her as she told him that if she had been sure that it was really him, her greeting would have been more embarrassing for him.

He thanked her as she handed him his drink, taking a small sip. However, before he could say anything else, Daiane was whisked away by someone in a…clown costume? A little confused as to what just happened, he walked away from the bar and moved further into the house. Finding somewhere to set down his drink, he pulled out his phone and lipstick from his pocket, using the selfie camera on his phone to touch it up. He put the lipstick back in his pocket but kept his phone in his hand, contemplating texting Athena.

He decided that he didn’t want to bother them and quickly answered a text from his dama before putting his phone back in his pocket, picking his drink back up and stirring it. He leaned against the wall as he took another sip of the drink, trying not to think about the fact that he felt really out of place.

@Madilnel - Elio
i hope this is okay

Mentioned:
@unsungcheerio - Daiane
@raviola - Reuben

2 Likes

“What can I say, I love a classic.” She said as she followed Laurel to the bar to order her cocktail. She thanked the bartender as she was handed the drink and then listened to the questions she was being asked. “I love mint juleps because they remind me of home.” She answered, taking a sip of her drink. “Back in England, my mother always kept a mint plant in our kitchen and as a result of this, our house always smelled like mint. I don’t why, but she didn’t do that when we moved here. So yeah, that’s why I always order this drink.” She explained, the memory bringing a smile to her face. She stirred her drink, looking down at it as she thought about the last question she was asked. “I’ve always considered myself a very outgoing person. I’m like, the opposite of camera-shy, I love having my picture taken and I love being outside, exploring everything our world has to offer.” She answered, wondering if she satisfied the other girl’s curiosity. “What about you, what kind of person do you think you are?” She asked, returning the question.

@Littlefeets - Laurel

2 Likes

JP subtly sighed as Lenora asked him if he changed his mind about blue royalty, which he didn’t, right along with the fact that he was never looking forward to it. his opinions about the game weren’t exactly the most positive there were around school, but he had his reasons. He could generate understand what people found in it, he just couldn’t help but focus on the bad sides of it, the gossip, the exposure, the heartless tasks, backstabbing your friends, and whatnot. And all just for popularity, luxury, a status. Not like he was missing any of those, but still, was it even worth it? ”I’m not gonna change my mind about it” he said ”but hey that means less competition for you”

As the two made their way inside, after taking a look around at some familiar faces, JP asked her if she wanted a drink, to which she responded with wanting something strong, to which he responded with a light nod and glanced towards the bar ”give me 5, don’t get killed” he said and made his way to the bar, getting something strong for her and just a beer for himself as he wasn’t really feeling like he should get wasted today, but still have a bit of fun nonetheless.

Coming back from the bar, the boy made his way around the people towards where Lenora was, handing her the drink in his hand ”one strong start for the evening” he said with a light smirk and took a sip of his own drink ”any idea how you’re going to do your tasks?” he asked, not really caring for the game as a thing but still knowing his friend did and wanted to win.

@novella Lenora

2 Likes

~⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●~

~⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●~

Ives let out a snort at Clara’s response, nodding with a small grin. He could relate to her though—there’d been an irreplaceable hole in him ever since the passing of his father when he was eleven. Hearing about an update in her life, his brows lifted in delight. “That’s great,” he commented, “As you know, I know nothing about ballet, but I’m rooting for you from here. Looks like I’m gonna witness someone rise above there, huh.” He smiled, oozing the pride for the girl.

There was a tightness in Ives’s throat that he did not want to swallow; he did not feel like going “out of character” in front of Clara, and the only way he could disguise this was to take a sip of his drink. While he did, she answered in a way that… well, frankly, he wished she did. He looked at Clara, trying to contain the smile. "Really? Are you… sure about that? he questioned. While his intentions were just in disbelief, it sounded like he doubted her and as if she was pranking him. Realizing this, his eyes widened. “Wait, no, sorry, I did not mean to sound like an assh*le,” he quickly said.

“But I’m gonna be honest now… I really did not plan this whole thing out.” In his environment, transparency was one of the things he followed the most. He carried this behavior everywhere. “So, you know what, I’m gonna ask the internet…” he jokingly said, laughing in between his words. He pulled out his phone from his jeans pockets, pretending to type something although the screen was black. He laughed again, putting the phone on the counter close to him.

@Caticorn || Clara Ines Weston-Lucier
Sorry about this post :flushed:

2 Likes

“Really? Are you…sure about that?”

Clara giggled at the question, covering her mouth with her hand. “Yes, I’m sure.” She reassured him, putting her hand on his arm and tilting her head upwards to look him in the eyes. “For the record, you didn’t sound like an a-shole. I actually thought it was kind of cute.” She added on in response to his quick addition, taking a sip of her drink.

She held back a smile as he admitted to not having a plan, but couldn’t stop a laugh from escaping her lips as he pretending to consult the internet. “Well, you could join me for coffee tomorrow morning,” She suggested, hoping that it wasn’t too forward. The last relationship she had been in didn’t end well and if memory served, she had sworn off guys. So much for that. She thought to herself as she finished her drink and placed the empty glass on the counter next to her. “Unless, of course, the internet says something else.” She joked, giggling again.

@Nil - Ives
sorry this is so short

3 Likes

She doesn’t actually like macarons. Great. The girl yelled at her bodyguards for a second, turning back to Mia. She braced herself for a slap, then relaxed when she told her to get her a cupcake. “Ok, what flavor?” She asked, knowing full well that one wrong move could probably get her thrown in prison…or dead.
@Kristi - Ari

3 Likes

“Ok, what flavor?” Ari laughed, “Vanilla flavored with rainbow sprinkles, duh.” Frowning she asked, “Don’t tell me you were thinking of ordering chocolate? Chocholate cupcake is so out and doesn’t quench my rich taste.” She flipped her hair, “Also after that you will have to do another thing for me, since you ruined my clothes and all that.” Ari faked a smile. She had finally came up with another, so she was going to put something inside the drinks and then make the girl serve it to everyone. Maybe she can play nice and so everyone would feel to bad to reject her, drink it and then boom a problem is caused. Then when she gets home she will tell her parents off what she did if Mia doesn’t confess alreadu and they would ground her and pay her more attention from then on. Yup, nothing crazy about that.

@Ouijaloveletters - Mia

2 Likes

Mia nodded when the girl told her the cupcake type. “Vanilla with rainbow sprinkles. Got it. I’ll be right back.” When she said she wanted her to do something after for her, Mia nodded. “Will do.” Mia said, scurrying off. She returned with the cupcake, handing it to the girl. “What else do you need?” She asked politely, smiling, even if it was slightly forced.
@Kristi - Ari

2 Likes

“What else do you need?” Ari smirked, rustling through her bag she got a white thing- did she know aht it was? nope but hopefully it was good enough to cause trouble. “I want you to put it in the punch/every other drink and then offer a drink to everyone, I promise it’s completly harmless.” Ari lied. Waving her left hand she said “And be quick, after your done with that I need you to do other things for me.” Why couldn’t she ask her bodyguards? Well, Ari liked tortuing people and the girl did ruin her plans and so why not torture her! That sounds like a good idea, doesn’t it? Eh whatever who cares.

Ari ate her cupcake as she waited for the girl to come, “Hmm this is sweet.” Turning to her bodyguards she said “Find out which shop they got it from, I want it to be delivered to me in bed everyday. Understood?” The two bodyguards nodded. Good, they knew their job and weren’t as annoying as her new servant.

@Ouijaloveletters - Mia

2 Likes

Mia highly doubted the thing was safe, but it couldn’t be that bad…right? Right. She took the bottle, then walked over and poured it in the punch. She then took a cupful, figuring she’d try it as a Guinea pig. She just hoped she didn’t die. She knocked back the cup, wondering if she’d just drank poison…Nah.
@Kristi - Ari

2 Likes

Ari was fuming, What was taking the girl so long! She has sent her to do the most simple task in the history of tasks and this is what she does? Hm, if Ari was a queen in the ancient lands she would have behead the girl for wasting her time. “Red haired, go and find the girl and make sure she completes her task.” The body guard nodded and went to find the blonde girl. “Her parents must be so disappointed in her” She murmured to the dark skinned body guard, as if her parents weren’t also disappointed in her. The body guard hmmed and Ari rolled her eyes, “Why don’t you and red head like talking?” She asked her bodyguard, a smirk displayed on her face. “I can make you talk, just you wait.” Ari swore that she saw a smile on his face before it disappeared into his usual brooding face. ‘did he just smile?’ Ari thought. “Anyways, when do you think Red haired would be back with blonde so I can yell at her?” Ari asked, the body-guard just shrug.

@Ouijaloveletters - Mia

2 Likes

Mia had just tossed her cup in the garbage and turned to go give cups of the punch to people when she saw one of the girl’s bodyguards heading towards her. She nodded at him and gestured to the punch bowl and the party. “I’m working on it. I’m only so fast and have so many hands.” She explained, scuttling away to dispense the drink.
@Kristi - Ari

2 Likes

Red haired bodygaurd pov:

The red haired bodyguard nodded and helped carry some of the drinks, he handed a drink to the first students he saw grunting. Internally he sighed, Mr and Mrs. Lee didn’t notice what their isolation in favor of the newest child was turning young lady Ari into. It was sad really, red haired bodyguard did feel sorry for her.

Back to normal:

Ari stomped her leg “She is taking so much time! My god I didn’t pay her to waste my time.” Technically you didn’t pay her- a little voice in Ari’s head said. ‘Well, you see, I might, ok but, look ugh whatever that still doesn’t excuse her lateness’ ari repsponded in her mind. Finally Ari spotted her and her bodyguard handing the students drink, Ari smirked oh this would be good. Wait! A sudden realization hit Ari, if whatever is inside it is poseionous or something, they might expell her from the school and Ari would not get to compete in the competition, oh this is bad. ‘you could always blame it on the girl’ the same voice said again, Ari nodded as she examined the banana 'Ah yes, it doesn’t matter if her reputation is a little bit rude or if she gets expelled. What matters is if she does.

@Ouijaloveletters - Mia

3 Likes

With the help of the bodyguard, it took about twenty minutes to distribute the punch to everyone. After they finished, Mia smiled at the bodyguard. “Nice work. I just hope there wasn’t anything too serious in that vial…she’ll get off easy. Me? I’d have a problem…this would ruin me.” She sighed, shaking her head.
@Kristi - Ari

3 Likes

Freshman year, a time that seemed like so long ago. How could the person who was once her best friend really be the person in front of her in that elevator? He had become little more than a stranger to her. Sophie frowned at Enrique’s sarcastic response to her. There was that part of her that did care, that part of her that would still sometimes wonder why he changed so much from the person she knew as her friend. Sophie sat there, trying to think about something on a more positive note, but the pleasant thoughts came to an abrupt halt with Enrique’s next words. Her love life… Sophie absolutely loved the idea of true love, fairytales, and happily ever after, but not every princess got it right on the first try, right? Someday she would find her forever person, her happily ever after, but for the time being it just meant she had to make it through getting her heart broken… This time, it wasn’t just damage to her love life, she lost a friendship as well. “It doesn’t really matter Enrique… It doesn’t make any difference for you… You don’t believe in love anyway… ” It wasn’t an easy thing for Sophie to be alright with someone being adamant against the idea of love, but there was nothing she could do but hold on to her own belief. Though, that still didn’t make it easier with what happened with Zek.“Things just… it didn’t work out…” Sophie said with a sigh. “There’ll be someone better out there… I know it.”

@benitz786 - Enrique
@astxrism - Zek mentioned

5 Likes

Above all of that. Was he though, was Ezekiel above this game that started, above hurting people he cares about and doing stupid things just because he had nothing better to do? Well, sometimes he would doubt that but he was. He should know that, he should act as if he was but… But what? There was just his competitive spirit and wish to prove himself to… Himself? His mother?
“Thanks for the Ted talk,” his soft voice broke the short silence he was responsible for. Avoiding acknowledging it, or just showing he did think of it as a compliment because he never took compliments that well, he liked them of course but he never wanted to be the one receiving them. But there was a sweet smile on his lips, subtly showing he did, in fact, appreciate it. “Oh, I think it’s totally worth it. Who wouldn’t want to have everything they hoped for handed to them because they did something stupid in high school. If you ask me, that sounds f*cking amazing.” Another joke of the night, trying to turn their conversation into something more positive and not talk about his poor life choice but tell me, was he wrong?

Or was he wrong for playfully rolling his eyes and laughing at all of Annie’s words? Just nodding his head with a smile that was supposed to show okay, I believe you when she said how he did save the situation. In his opinion he did so he was going to believe they truly did share that opinion, ignoring his expression that clearly wasn’t convincing. But that didn’t matter. His generous act would be the last thing he’d think about when remembering this unfortunate event. First would be what came next.
“Never been more proud of them,” last thing he mumbled about the silly topic before letting his hand slide down to her thigh, pulling her onto his lap.

Time skip

Opening the door on his side, Ezekiel got out of it, fixing his black t-shirt. There was a slight smile on his face as he held onto that open door, looking around the place they were stuck in for quite a bit - time that actually passed rather quickly. There was not a single car that has passed by, nor did it look like it ever would… where even were they? How did they even get here? Many questions he didn’t really need an answer to because this was exactly what he enjoyed doing. Having unexpected sex just being a cherry on top. “What do you say…” bending down to pick up his bag again, he looked at Annie, a cheeky smile appearing on his face. Without finishing his question simply because it wasn’t needed, he took out another jo!nt, waiting for Annie’s reaction with a raised brow. But whatever she would say, if she would agree or not, he wanted to do it anyway. So stepping away from the car before finding a lighter, he sat down on the ground facing the tall trees.

@/novella - Annie

4 Likes

Florence

Stormzy - Vossi bop

For the other people in the C high senior class, it was probably a lot more exciting to get to where they did after all this time, but for Florence who had only arrived at the school the year before, it wasn’t that exciting, only on a regular level of new things happening. But it didn’t mean she wasn’t looking forward to it, especially with the whole blue royalty thing coming up, and honestly, winning it might be exactly what she needed in her life.

And soon enough, the 5’1 red headed hurricane of a girl made her way to the party hosted at the Rockefeller residence , probably a bit late because she came there by foot unlike most of them. Since her adoptive brother Cornell was away on things regarding his work as a growing british musician in the states. And if not for the start of school, she’d be joining him on his travels but that wasn’t the case now was it?

Cups and cigarettes, perfume waves and b!tchy glances, people chilling and people driving themselves nuts. Let’s just say this party didn’t seem like it was going to be boring, especially not with all those tasks coming up. So after getting herself a drink, maybe even two to get vibing, flo looked around and saw the familiar face of Eddie and his camera, I swear, it’s like he’s glued to that camera.

”Can’t make a film without the lead actress can you” she said with her heavy British accent and a playful smirk on her lips as standing right in front of the camera ”leave the camera, enjoy the moment Flynn” she added, gesturing the drink in her hand for him to take, while raising a brow at the boy who was filming stuff instead of enjoying the party, one which she was definitely planning on enjoying.

@Littlefeets Eddie

1 Like

Elio for sure didn’t ask for Aj’s opinion on the circumstances so when Phoebe asked him what he thought about the situation and of course Aj just had to open his moth to reply El let out a groan. Don’t people in this town know how to just shut up sometimes not everything needs everyone’s input. The simple answer to that is no. Especially with the little game that most people participated in. You ran the risk of your little secrets and your big secrets being exposed but that was all part of the fun, right? As long as it wasn’t you.

Though just as soon Aj was gone and talking to a darked hair girl. Elio didn’t know who she was and at the moment he didn’t care either. He had enough to deal with right now, getting a new girl in the mix was in his cards. He had a girl he cared about even if this situation didn’t look that way exactly. ”I’m not going to say anything, ok? But what Aj said - it’s not me you should be worried about,” Elio knew she was right which he nodded to in acknowledgment. Though she was only one person, she was a person that had connections with most everyone so if he can limit her spread of the events that was helpful in his mind. ”I expected more from you…” He hated to admit it but everything that was coming from her mouth right now he understands and agreed with. “Yeah, me too” He mumbled under his own breath. He didn’t know why he let himself get into these predicaments. It’s not like he meant to hurt Lenora. That was never ever the plan. Instead that what he always did. Elio stood alone for a bit letting her last words seep into his mind. Wish you luck dealing with your girlfriend. Right. Even they were on a break, he still didn’t want anyone new.

Elio knew he needed a drink. Something to take his mind away from the current confusion of how he even got himself into such a bad place right now. It’s not like he made the moves on Paige to have what happened commence. He didn’t push her away but if he did that would’ve just been embarrassing for her. No one likes being rejected. He didn’t even drive here alone, or he would’ve left by now. Maybe Sienna was here and would be willing to leave early. Though this was a thought, he knew she would never be up for it. She loved parties too much and socializing. As he walked over to the bar, he was drawn to the blonde locks to the right of him. He swerved quickly, his eyes not looking where he was going until he found himself in the corner of the bar and right next to a friend of his. Something strong please. He said to the bartender who was in front of them putting glasses away. “Sorry,” He said as he looked at Xavier. They were friendly towards one another, as Elio was to most people. There were few people he actually didn’t like or get along with. The list was small at least compared to his sisters. “If I bumped you or anything.” He finished before the bartender set the brown liquid in a small glass in front of him. He didn’t think twice before tipping it all back in one gulp. He set the glass down but motioned to the bartender that he didn’t want another. “Please tell me your night is going better than mine.” He chuckled to Xavier and moved away a bit to give the man his space.
@Caticorn
@aesthetic
@astxrism
@novella

5 Likes

Sienna was not happy. Actually, pretty furious to be honest. She was mad, disappointed and embarrassed. She had to walk into the first big event of the school year without her man on her arm. If people even tried to ask if they broke up, she’d would raise hell. No, just stupid football came first. Who even goes to camp for football when they are a senior in high school? Though this wasn’t new to her. Football seemed to have a dominance in her life all together. With her boyfriend, her brother and her dad. Who even cares about it anyways? Throwing a stupid ball across a field, dumb. That’s not saying she was a pro on the sport and anything concerning it though. She could talk like she played thanks to the consistency of it in her own life.

Nevertheless, it was a party and Sienna was not going to miss it just because she was showing up alone. She looked at herself in the mirror of the bathroom restroom that she took herself on a date to before the party. She leaned over the sink, fixing her lipstick before stepping back and fixing the way her shirt was tucked into her yellow skirt. She wished she would’ve gotten a spray tan before tonight, but her schedule was so jammed packed that she didn’t get one scheduled with her usual lady she trusted. And GOD knows she wouldn’t be going to someone new who would end up making her look like an orange. She was proud of the fit. Of course, pieces of it coming from her very own collection and mixed with designers she loved more than her own self. She grabbed the handle of her Hermes bag in her hand delicately as if it was her child. With the price it costed, it could be considered one though.

Getting to the destination took little to no time it felt as she spent the whole drive in the back of the town car replying to emails and rereading the message that caused her to smirk. Her tasks were exciting. The game didn’t scare her but instead brought and intentness’ to everything that was bound to happen not only tonight but also the entirety of senior year.

A real smile appeared now on Sienna’s face. Her madness washing away as she entered her element and was greeted by one of her few close friends. She immediately looked at her friend’s outfit. Impressed. She wondered if Veronica had a stylist lined up for tonight or she picked out the red suit herself. It suited her nicely though against her dark hair. ”You really said drop dead gorgeous!” Sienna said back to VC with a wink. ”Fill me in, what have I missed already? Tell it me hasn’t been boring or else I may have to leave and pretend I never showed up!” Sienna dogged the “how are you” because she didn’t feel like lying this early into the night.
@CerealKiller
@benitz786

3 Likes

New school, new girl, new house, new town, new friends, new everything. That was Hartley’s usual. It’s what she was accustomed to. Never in a place long enough to miss it usually. Find places, moments and people that would always hold a place her mind but nothing that couldn’t be replaced. She had been close to this area before and even visited Beryl once or twice for a party. She looked around her new room and pulled her hair up into a pony as she started digging through a horribly packed box. She was actually disappointed in how unorganized this box was. She was a professional box packed and this was saying otherwise. But within seconds the inside of the box now scattered her half set up room. She needed something cute to wear for tonight. Some number texted her about a party to kick off the new school year. One last year and she could finally start making full decisions for herself. She wanted to move somewhere and stay there after high school. Make it her own and start a family. Never move again!

A simple white tank top, matched with a tie-dyed skirt that cinched up was now on her body. She went to her mom’s room to ask her to borrow a pair of white heels. Her mom heard her but was on the phone with what Hartley probably thought was her new man of the week. She shrugged and went to start looking through her mom’s boxes but stopped when a kitten heel, boxy toed pair of heels were dangling in front of her eyes and her model of a mother winking at her while discussing when this guy would be picking her up. Hartley snatched them and hurried back to her new room, closing the door quickly to look in the mirror on the backside of it to make sure it all looked good together. She pulled the pony out fast and decided to only put-up half, so the rest flowed down her back in a dark sheath. Before leaving she grabbed a lime green purse from the top of the dresser that was empty. Her sister sat in the living room a wall of boxes almost hiding her as she pulled out photo albums and tiny trinkets wrapped in newspaper. “Take me with you!” She begged to Hartley, but she knew she wasn’t able to go. She was just a freshman so she had a way to go but odds are she would not be graduating from beryl and in all honesty, Hartley wasn’t even sure she would either because she didn’t have any doubts that they could up and move in a month from now!

The venue was huge and elegant. She felt a little out of place. It wasn’t that she hadn’t been in a place like this before, just everyone seemed so accustomed to these sorts of events. She was taken off guard from looking around at everyone and everything when AJ of all people was wrapping his arms around her body and embracing her in a hug. “Hi” She let out as she followed suit and hugged him back. “Good to see you too.” She replied with a smile as she brushed the petal of the flower, he had placed behind her ear with the tips of her fingers softly. “Yeah, it was very sudden, and I didn’t really have time to reach out.” She suddenly felt bad about forgetting to even text him. It would’ve only taken a second to do that. “Um, thanks!” She got out about the flower and blushed a bit. It was nice to know there was a familiar face here in a room that she felt small in. “This is all a little over the top don’t you agree?”
@aesthetic

4 Likes