Blue Royalty: New Blood

Charlie never had a hard time giving kindness. In fact many people back home would say that she was a lovely girl, thank you very much. Yet in these moments of mischief and slight embarrassment, her blood begins to boil and what remains is never good. Charlotte felt an abrupt buzz in her pocket from her phone but ignored the vibration

Abruptly, the girl with the soaked top pushed a whole tray of drinks onto Charlie. A gasp erupts from her mouth as her black dress gets covered. That b’tch is so lucky that her dress is black. Ms Stained-Top reiterated the same words that Charlie said before. It was clear that a few seconds afterwards she regretted it. Cute.

Charlotte did not feel regret in that moment, only calm rage.

“Ha. You think you’re so funny, don’t you?” Her hand brushes against her front, wincing internally at the pure amount of alcohol spilled; it’s gonna be a long day at the drycleaners tomorrow. Charlottes hands moved from her dress to the girls shoulders as she pushed her backwards harshly.

@raviola
@aesthetic

3 Likes

Veronica glanced around at the people swarming the premises, and she knew that this wasn’t just a regular party, it was the start of chaos. A war. Not a literal i shoot you you die kind of war, but an I stab you in the back because you’re in my way. She knew it, and she wasn’t going to back out even if it meant doing things that aren’t exactly good. Where does good bring you anyway? Being fun and outgoing is cool and all, but as Eleanor Roosevelt once said, “well behaved women rarely make history.” And history… well, that was where Veronica wanted to make a mark in, in the books of history where all the stories legends who did big things are told. Eventually, she just wanted to be the very best, to do the things others couldn’t and to make everything she can out of her life. Was that too much to ask? Who cares, it’s not like she would have stopped if it was anyway.

The girl smirked at the compliment of one of her closer friends, and to be fair she didn’t disagree, she did look hella good in that red suit. ”Thanks love” she said in response and took a sip as listening to the girl’s question on what she possibly missed. Oopsie Elio how would you feel if your sister knew what you’re up to ”You should know by now it’s never boring out here, especially not with the competition on the rise” she said glancing around ”Someone had sex, people are already drunk, someone spilled a drink, got in a fight… there’s a bunch of new kids out here too. Ah and your brother’s been messing around in the parking lot” she added casually ”Lenora is trying so hard to act like nothing’s wrong she looks like she’s going to blow in a few minutes” she told her, subtly gesturing to where Lenora was standing, looking away so it won’t be obvious she was looking.

@Madilnel Sienna / Elio mentioned
@novella Lenora mentioned

4 Likes

Unsurprisingly, JP responded with a shake of a head, and the answer she had expected. Perhaps, like him, Lenora should be letting the seemingly countless negatives and risks of the game outweigh the benefits. Unfortunately she was one of the many who did not. But to her winning the game was more of an achievement than what it percieved. Less about popularity and status, it was something that would… give her hope for a future. That maybe she had a chance. And Lenora knew she could control herself, not letting herself lose sight of the people she has around her and try to sacrifice them for the game.

“I’ll try not to, thanks for the tip,” She responded before JP disappeared into the crowd in the general direction of where the bar was, allowing her to take in the surroundings. Already, there were heated discussions, drink ‘spillages’, and almost-hookups. From what Lenora had heard from previous years, she could guess that most of these were instigated by Blue Royalty. But identifying which they were - that was the challenge. She could feel some eyes on her, maybe waiting for her first move? Or maybe they had heard about Elio? Before Lenora could find an answer, JP had returned.

Lenora emptied the glass almost immediately after it was handed to her. “Thank you, that was… very much needed,” She exclaimed, knowing she would probably need a few more if Elio was to try and talk to her tonight. “Ask me a few drinks in, Jay, I may figure out an answer at that point,” Lenora replied, only half-joking as the feelings of pressure to complete began to creep up on her. “And how will you be spending tonight? How could you possibly enjoy yourself with no tasks?” She asked him with pure sarcasm and a smile.

@CerealKiller JP Medina
@Madilnel Elio Esposito

4 Likes

Summer was finally coming to an end, and Senior Year was beginning. Though, Diego was always the type to wish summer could last just a while longer. That being said, there were a couple of things that were different this time. Beginning with this first party of the year, was the introduction of the senior year tradition, Blue Royalty. Diego truly wasn’t sure what to expect for what the game would hold for him, let alone what his first tasks would be. Tasks which when he saw, he wasn’t quite sure how he would do them, but what’s life without taking some risks, right? Either way, the party would be the beginning of an interesting year to come. Diego caught a ride with Raphael, but that’s where the other thing that was different for Diego was a factor. The Montoya triplets were down to two. It’s no secret that to Diego, his family matters more than anything, so nothing felt right about not talking to or seeing Enrique for who knows how long it had been. You don’t just disappear off the face of the Earth without some word about what’s going on, or some explanation as soon as you’re back around. That’s why Diego was shocked when he caught sight of Enrique actually there in person. However, Diego soon lost sight of him, but he knew he had seen his brother. Though soon enough came something else Diego didn’t expect. There he was, standing at the bar for a drink, when one Phoebe Renee walked over to him. First was her looking over him saying he was hot, then moving closer until her arms were up around his neck and there was little space between them. Next, she brought her hand to his cheek and kissed him, before pulling away. Diego was stunned for a moment, but Phoebe always was finding a way to tease him. However, that didn’t change that Phoebe could practically have him wrapped around her finger. After all, Diego had a little… fine a not so little, crush on her for quite some time. “Phoebe, I… uh… don’t be?” he said in response to her “sorry” even if he didn’t intend to phrase it more as a question. If there was one difference most notable about Diego compared to his brothers, it was that Montoya charm. Enrique and Raphael had the charm dialed in as one of their greatest assets, the smooth talk with all the right words and the confidence to back it up, while Diego may have that same Montoya charm, he didn’t know how to use it. He normally he was a confident person, but when it came to anyone he had an interest in, such as the Phoebe Renee Taylor-DeLoughrey in particular, Diego could never make his words come out right. “And you… you look pretty.” Diego finally managed to say in response to her comment on his looks.

@astxrism - Phoebe
@CerealKiller / @benitz786 - Both Montoya brothers mentioned

4 Likes

|643px;x188px;

Mistzir? Hera closed the door to the bathroom behind them, and strutted over to the counter hoping to find the girl in the black dress again. They still walked in a straight line, and when she said “Darling dearest?” hoping she would appear again the words came out flawless, they felt unaffected, composed, even. It was fine though, they supposed, as long as they got to have fun. The thought of that made her smile, having fun- mostly sober! Life has never been like that, hopefully it could be. However, there was still that consistent doubt that exists inside their mind.

Their phone dinged, and she didn’t expect it to be anything good. Blue Royalty, they saw and rolled their eyes. They never had anything good to say, unless there was some sort of ulterior motive of sorts.

Regardless of whatever they thought of Blue Royalty, what they came to find about herself in the post was far worse than she could have expected. it’s not as bad as having sex with someone you just met… don’t forget Hera and Charlie, there are eyes everywhere. The thought echoed in her head, the vast space of her mind clear except for that one detail. She couldn’t even register in their mind that the girl’s name was Charlie and they finally knew it. This wasn’t how they wanted to hear it. Not at all. F$ck this. They thought, serving another shot, taking it straight to the back of their throat. Nothing was going to make her wince right now. They were going to find out whoever spread the information, if it was the last thing that they did. And they were going to ruin them.

Hera charged through the house, looking for the guy that walked in on them when they stumbled upon Charlie and a brunette with nice legs screaming at eachother with drinks on their clothes. Perhaps the alcohol was taking an effect, just because they would usually not involve their feelings in an argument like this. But at the moment, watching that sExy bEAsT HAHAHA CHARLIE BE LIKE, tHaT wOmAN iS a MoDeL coME oN girl take advantage of her lover (who will always be innocent to them, even if she’s guilty), set them ablaze. “Shut the f*ck up. You have no right to speak to Charlie that way” They stated without regards to the name usage, walking up to into their discussion that felt as though it were being broadcasted to the world, recording the two of them in an arena created by their own mistakes.

This was where they began to regress to the person they used to be.

Actually, you know what They thought to themselves, looking down to the sweet girls’ soaked, dripping dress with a hunger in their eyes, a need to make her suffer. It was not a want, nor a need, but instinct. Nobody messes with her friends. Her family. They’ve felt like this before. They’ve seen their birth mother suffer by the hands of a stranger. They have been silent. But they didn’t want to hold their tongue, or their fist.

Without hesitation, she tore down the girl’s dress. They couldn’t smile, they couldn’t react. They just watched the flowing top fall apart, her drunk #ss placing a hand over her eyes when the boobies fell out. They fought back a smile at their own behavior.

creds to mad @Madilnel for the dialogue cos im too shy to EVER speak like that but hera isnt so
@Andi @aesthetic

3 Likes

image (7)

“You have this ability to find beauty in weird places.” -Kamila Shamsie

Luna internally rolled her eyes as Diamond her step-sister insulted her outfit. Luna never hated anyone as much as she hated the devils aka her step family.

“Luna” The voice of her dad startled both Diamond and Luna as they turned aorund to look at him, “Oh your here Diamond! I’m glad you and your sister are having fun together.” If only he knew. Diamond nodded smiling, “Also. Have fun” He planted a soft kiss on Luna’s head making her smile, she was happy she was still slightly close with her dad. “I-il try,” Luna stuttered, “That’s good to here darling!” Her father complimented and Luna smiled.

Luna arrived at the party her head down as she entered, almost as soon as she entered a girl handed her a drink. ‘huh?’ She questioned as the girl begged her to drink it, Luna nodded but as soon as the girl left she headed straight to the bathroom and flushed the drink out. Being around her step-siblings had made her not trust someone, and why would she trust a stranger who offered her a drink and decided to approach her? No one has ever made an attempt to be friends with Luna, well except Kevin and maybe Karen. But other than that Luna was a lone wolf, probably because ever since her step family entered her life Luna had never been able to step away from her ‘weird’ comfort zone. “Why am I so miserable?” Luna asked sighing, she existed the bathroom and heades straight for the punch.

Approachable

1 Like

Red haired bodygaurd pov:

“Nice work. I just hope there wasn’t anything too serious in that vial…she’ll get off easy.” ” Red haired bodyguard grunted, he doubt this wouldn’t cause trouble. Young lady Lee caused a lot of trouble for herself and others. "Me? I’d have a problem…this would ruin me.” Red haired bodyguard just stared at the girl for an uncomfortable amount of time, before he snapped his neck to the other side, ‘it probably will. I feel sorry for you but I have to follow to lady’s orders.’

Back to normal:

The girl finally arrived at Ari excitedly rushed to her, grabbing her by the arm she took her to a spot. "So what happened to the students you gave the drink too? Any strange behavior? She asked questionaly. A sudden realization hit Ari like a ton of bricks and her excited expression turned to one of anger, “NOW WOULD YOU MIND TELLING ME WHY YOU WASTED SO MUCH TIME?” Ari tapped her feet on the floor and crossed her arms, “I thought I told you I still had one more chore for you to do for me and you should hurry up? God why are you behaving so lazy?” Pointing at her bodyguards she said “They would never have done such a thing.” Ari seriously hoped the girl didn’t plan to go for the blue royalty contest because she stood no chance, but maybe if she did Ari could use her as a servant and make her do things so she can assure success. Calming down, she smiled at the girl “I’m sorry for everything I’ve done to you.” She faked an apology, though with how great of an actress she was it came out as believable, “Can we start again?” Ari asked, “I’m Ari Lee, yes the Ari lee. The daughter of one of the world’s most popular actor and most popular hand/underwear model. And you are?” She gave another fake smile. “That’s a lovely name” She told the girl. “Hey question are you going for the blue royalty competition?” if the girl said no she could simply make it another favor the girl owned her for messing up her outfit and could treathen to sue her and her family, see solved.

@Ouijaloveletters - Mia

2 Likes

Mia sighed when the bodyguard grunted. Well, she’d just have to see how things turned out. When they returned, the girl asked excitedly how it went, grabbing her arm. Mia was about to speak, when the girl exploded. “I-I’m sorry! This is a huge party!” She explained hurriedly, waving her hands. Then the girl suddenly smiled an apologized. Something smelled fishy, and it wasn’t that sushi over there. Mia figured she’d take the apology, fake or not. “It’s ok! Don’t worry about it.” Mia said, giving the gel a bright smile and excitedly shaking her hand. “Oh, I know you! I love your dad’s movies! I’m Mia Campbell, daughter of Victoria and James Campbell. My dad’s a surfer and my mom’s a conservationist. There’s also my annoying twin Tyler, but we don’t talk about him.” “Hey!” Tyler yelled in the background. Mia just rolled her eyes. Ari asked if she was doing Blue Royalty, and she nodded. “Doubt I’ll win. You might, though. I wish you the best of luck.”
@Kristi - Ari
Mia’s too nice for her.

1 Like

. “Oh, I know you! I love your dad’s movies!" Duh her dad was very good at acting, and he would be even better if he stopped focusing on the brat. "I’m Mia Campbell, daughter of Victoria and James Campbell. My dad’s a surfer and my mom’s a conservationist. " Ari internally cringed, a surfer really? A conservationist was eh but still not that good at least a step up from a surfer. Ari felt like washing her hands after having touched the ‘poor’ girl more than once. Noticing her disgusted look, the dark-skinned body guard handed her a hand sanitizer and Ari robbed it on her hand, “Ah sorry a dirt entered my hands and I didn’t notice it until no” she giggled. " There’s also my annoying twin Tyler, but we don’t talk about him.” so being annoying ran in the family? intresting, Ari thought.

Mia nodded at the blue royalty question and Ari siled brighlty, “Doubt I’ll win. You might, though. I wish you the best of luck.” Well Mia was right at that, against her Mia stood 0% chance of winning but Ari didn’t say that of course, “Oh common a pretty girl like you can definetly win? And what do you think of teaming up??” Ari said excitedly, though she felt like barfing at the ‘pretty’ comment she made of her. “And Mia would you mind getting donuts for the both of us? So I- we can celebrate our new friendship?” By friendship with her she meant her new found servant who she can use. This girl was foolish and would probably do all that she said, just how she liked it.

@Ouijaloveletters - Mia

Yup she is-

2 Likes

Mia internally screamed at the disgusted look after she took Ari’s hand. Welp. This was bad. Ari wasn’t a good person at all. Mia shrugged when Ari suggested they team up. “Sure! Why not?” She internally shuddered. She didn’t like this. Mia nodded about the doughnuts. She was only doing this because she wanted doughnuts herself. She wasn’t going to bend to this girl’s whims anymore.
@Kristi - Ari

2 Likes

“Sure! Why not?” Ari smiled brightly, “I love that me and my new best friend are together now.” Ari used her handbag to pat Mia on the shoulders, “Y-you know growing up I didn’t have a lot of friends, because I couldn’t trust if people wanted to be my friend because of who I am or because of my parents. A lot of people were fake, I hope you won’t turn out like that since you love my dad movies and shows so much.” Ari lied through her teeth, she wanted Mia to feel sympanthy for her and so if she discovered Ari true motivation she would feel sorry for her and steal help her win and so after she won she would throw the dumb rat girl away. She didn’t want to be associted with her for long.

Mia nodded at the donuts and Ari once again smiled, “I expected you to like donuts too!” Ari internally cringed at how nice she was acting, it was truly disgusting. She couldn’t wait for this to be over so she be her real self to Mia again, Ari smirked maybe she still can. She could make Mia go through intense stuff and all in the name of their ‘friendship’. Ari seriously wondered how her parents didn’t favor her, she was literally so brilliant and perfect! See who else could come up with a plan like this? Bong-Cha? Don’t make her laugh, all Bong-Cha knew how to do was cry and beg. Such an annoying demon.

@Ouijaloveletters - Mia

I’m scared for Mia-

2 Likes

Mia listend to Ari’s story, reisest oh the urge to roll her eyes. The reason Ari didn’t have friends is because she was rude. Mia wanted to help Ari be nicer, but she wasn’t sure she’d change. Well, she’d try! Mia figured she probably didn’t like doughnuts. That’s just how mean she was.
@Kristi - Ari

2 Likes

Mia handed Ari the donuts and Ari ate them happily, she liked donuts a lot. Finishing it in one bite she said, “That was delicious” Ari said and internally shuddered, and it was no lie she did like them but she did not like the fact it touched Mia’s hand before it was given to her. Who knows where Mia lives and what she touches with those hands of her? Ari couldn’t bear to think of it, “So we are teaming up right?” Ari resisted the urge to glare at her in a ‘you better do what I say way’ but instead showed shined her perfect white teeths at her.

One thing hoped is that Mia didn’t ask her to give her anything or gifts because of their ‘friendship’ because that would cause Mia to snap at the girl, why the fck woudl she even give her anything? What has Mia done for her other than to be lazy? God if Mia did ask that it would be a proof that Mia was spoilt, another one being how slow she was. Probably haven’t done such a hard task before, how spoilt for someone who lived such a wreteched life. Her parents low class.

@Ouijaloveletters - Mia

Ari is calling Mia spoilt when she, Ari is literally the defination of spoilt-

2 Likes

Mia had to admit that Ari eating that doughnut so fast was pretty impressive, and she said so. “That was awesome!” She chirped, genuinely fascinated. “Yeah, let’s team up.” Mia said with a smile. She just hoped this wasn’t a serious mistake. Oh, who was she kidding…she was screwed.
@Kristi - Ari

2 Likes

”Noted” he said in response tho her comment on asking her a few drinks in about doing her tasks, something he himself didn’t have to worry about, so that was a plus. He could just try and focus on passing his senior year like a normal person, sounds about right innit?

He chuckled lightly at her comment on ”You’re totally right though, how can I possibly pass my time and have fun without tasks” he repeated with the same sarcasm she came with in the first place ”Might just have to party, who knows” he said with a shrug, sipping his drink as glancing around.

On the bright side, Elio was nowhere to be seen, at least not for the past few minutes which was good because he really didn’t feel like seeing his face at that moment. But that’s a problem for another time, or at least let’s try to make it one, and just enjoy the party instead. ”I swear there are so many people here I don’t recognise, bets if they’re new or just snuck into the party?”

@novella Lenora

4 Likes

Holding the glass in her hand while leaning against the bar, Phoebe looked down at the bubbles forming on top of her drink while waiting for a reaction. And what was she expecting? Well, exactly what she got.
Hearing Diego starting to stumble over his words, she looked up with a sweet smile waiting for him to finish it, tapping her short nails on the glass. Her sweet smile changing into a subtle smirk soon, staying quiet for a little bit. Don’t be and you… you look pretty. She giggled to herself repeating his words in her mind before setting the glass back down and once again stepping closer to him. There were no words to describe how much Phoebe was enjoying this moment, especially now when she was tipsy, making everything more fun. ”Come on, you can do better than that. I told you you look hot and you say I look pretty? What kind of compliment is that?” She laughed lightly, gently placing her hand on his chest. ”At least say it like you mean it.” Letting her hand slide to the top button of his shirt (just assuming that’s what he’s wearing) and following it with her eyes, she started playing with it. The same old expression on her face. ”Or say… Damn, Phoebe. You look so… Pretty tonight. You know what would make this even better? Saying that, she got on her toes so she was once again even closer to him, a short pause before whispering, Your dress on the floor.”

Meeting his eyes for a second, she just stood there, looking at him with a cheeky smile. Can’t you tell this is just so fun to her? Was it mean? Probably… but it’s fun. She looked away and started laughing to herself, letting her hands fall down and reach for the glass that was surprisingly still full. A small step back almost making her fall but the chair that was behind her luckily stopped her from that embarrassment. ”Oops,” she whispered through a chuckle, bringing the glass up to her lips with an intention to finish that drink. Remembering something stopped her so she once again turned to Diego and looked down at the drink she so generously got for him. A glass that was still on the bar so she clinked her glass against his. ”Mm… Cheers to me suddenly being a senior, huh? I promise I won’t make it boring.”

@Littlefeets - Diego
will do what I want in my next reply, want to see him struggle some more first

3 Likes

“Yeah, it was very sudden, and I didn’t really have time to reach out.”

Pulling away from the hug, he raised his brows and shook his head. “No — my fault, actually…” He said, rubbing the back of his neck. He pulled his phone out from his pocket and revealed a newer one – a bit different than his last one. “I kind of… dropped it in a deep fryer… and forgot my password to the cloud…” Aj told her with a soft laugh, a bit embarrassed that he made such a big mistake. “And it’s my fault for only getting your number,” he added. He was almost relieved that Hartley was here, I mean losing her number and not even grabbing her social media was a rookie mistake. Call it fate, or luck, or whatever you might say — but one thing was clear in all of this; Aj was content. She knew who he was. Not a lot of people could genuinely get to know him as well as her. Well, except his obvious best friends… Besides the point.

He smiled brightly as she accepted his flower and looked over at the tall stools and table next to them. “Wanna sit?” He suggested with a nod of his head in the direction, pulling out one of the chairs for her and sitting in the other one.

“This is all a little over the top don’t you agree?”

Aj feigned a look of confusion. “Over the top…? No, i’d say this is pretty mediocre in our likings— There isn’t even hot air balloons…“ He said, waiting a few moments before dropping the snobbish act. He smirked at that. “Yeah… I definitely agree though, Blue Royalty? Now that’s a different breed of rich kids. Everything has to be way over the top and taken to a whole other level to even meet their satisfaction.” He told her with a laugh. “But what can you do…” Adlai added.

“What made you come here anyways?” He asked her, wondering why she picked this place out of pretty much the whole world. “You aren’t stalking me, are you?” Aj teased, propping his forearms on the table and leaning forward.

@Madilnel hartleyy

2 Likes

“Yeah, let’s team up”. Yup, Mia was definitely going to be a good servant- she was going to train her not to become more lazy. “Heh heh, I’m so happy!” Ari faked an excited giggle, watching her dad act when he would take her backstage really had it’s gifts. “Do you have a phone?” Ari asked.

With time, the girl would learn to be pretty docile and behave like a servant. Ari always wanted a personal servant, her bodyguards do not count as technically they are there to watch over her/protect her and they can refuse to do some things and a servant who was docile would be nice.

@Ouijaloveletters - Mia

1 Like

Honestly, could this get any worse?

Victoria could feel her inner hatred towards herself and others brew beneath the surface of her calm and collected display. Why were girls so mean? Her wrists felt weak and her heart was beating fast. This was a bit much just over some spilt drink — that she didn’t even spill. She wanted to go all Hungarian on her a*$ and beat her on the ground — but she couldn’t. “Why?” – You might ask, well, she made money off of her face and body and had a contract stating that if she got into a fight, her career would instantly go downhill. She didn’t want that right now. Not yet, at least. To make matters worse, Charlotte’s other drunk friend came towards Victoria yelling.

“Shut the f$ck up. You have no right to speak to Charlie that way”

Little did they know, Victoria had pressed record on her cell phone moments before this whole fiasco had begun. A clever little minx, isn’t she? “I have no right? She’s the one who came onto me – I have every right. In fact, I —“ Victoria was cut off by Hera ripping her top, exposing everything hiding underneath. Just great. Her hands flew up before anything was fully exposed, to cover her chest — not that she wasn’t proud of the fact that they were part of the reason she was a runway model for Victoria’s Secret, but decency was in her nature. Honestly, how were these girls at Blue Royalty? They acted like barbarians. Vic no like, and now, she had every right to hate them and get revenge… Although, she was never one to hold a grudge. She’ll break character for these two. “You both will be charged for assault and battery, and damage of property… Wonder if your rich parents will save you now.” She stated, smiling sweetly as she grabbed the jacket from the waiter who had started tending to her, taking it and using it to cover up.

“I hope you get everything that’s coming to you,” She added, showing them her phone screen as she pressed the button to stop recording.

“Goodbye, as*wipes,”

She gave a small wave to the two and began to walk away, head up high and not giving them anymore of her precious time.

~
@raviola hera
@Andi char

approachable

this jacket

1 Like

xavier pestana

Xavier had just finished his drink and ordered another when someone suddenly appeared next to him, making him jump. “Jesus.” He exclaimed, taking a deep breath before turning his head to see who it was. Upon doing so, he discovered that it was Elio, someone he considered a friend. There was something off about him, but Xavier couldn’t place exactly what it was. “Nah, you didn’t bump into me, just startled me a bit.” He reassured him with a casual shrug. The bartender set his drink down and he thanked them as he picked up the glass. As he took a sip of his drink, he saw Elio down the glass he was given in one gulp.

“Please tell me your night is going better than mine”

He chuckled, remembering what had happened before he arrived at the party, even though not much had happened since. Not to him, anyway. “Well, aside from the fact that my cousin is never getting in a car with me ever again, my night has been pretty uneventful.” He answered with another small shrug, taking another sip of his drink. “Hey, are you okay?” He asked out of growing concern for his friend. “No offence, but you look like you’ve been to hell and back.”

@Madilnel - Elio

2 Likes