Blue Royalty: New Blood

She laughed. “Ah yes, moving across the ocean does tend to interrupt endings,” Daiane agreed, a hand moving unconsciously through her hair. “But it does also start new beginnings,” she mused with a smile. Her grin widened at Embry’s promise to introduce her to her friends. “Well, since we will be going to England together at some point, I can’t wait to meet them. I’m sure they’re amazing people.”

Dai laughed slightly at Embry’s understatement, nodding. “Just a bit,” she agreed. “But it’s charming! And the motion thing too, yeah, that probably would make things a bit easier.” Daiane couldn’t help but laugh as Embry began to swing their arms, a wide grin spreading across her face. “If this isn’t rom-com, I don’t know what is.”

It was heart-warming, really, to Daiane to hear that Embry’s major concern was whether or not she was assaulted, rather than the fact that she kissed someone else. It showed how much she really did trust Daiane, and it was a very comforting thing to realize. “Yeah, that’s it,” she softly replied. “I know they can seem a little… rough… but Hera isn’t like that. They’d never—no.” Daiane met her eyes, pausing for a moment. “But you don’t need to worry about anything Hera-related, 'cause I’m with you now, and I love you more than anything.”

Daiane had expected Embry’s adamant denial, but there was still a sense of relief she felt at hearing the assurance. “That’s how I was feeling too,” she said, her laugh slight and airy. “And then your London trip… Bee, let’s never do long distance for a long time,” she added, her tone light-hearted. The atmosphere sobered some with Daiane’s admission of her own self-blame. She sighed, rubbing circles in the side of her head. “It is though, Bry.” Dai turned her head to glance at Embry, her expression pained. “It is. And it’s nothing to do with what you’ve said, I’ve known it was since… that day. I just—I handed her the crowbar, Bry. None of this, any of it, would’ve happened if I didn’t do that simple, stupid thing and I—” Her voice cracked, and she paused, taking shaky breaths. “F-ck, I’m not trying to cry, god, this is supposed to be a happy day and I’m ruining it, ruining it! Add that to my list,” she said with a laugh, the smile not really meeting her eyes.

@Caticorn no cause this has to be a personal record never in my life has this been done and never will I do it again ohm GANGGANG

1 Like

Tyler leaned in slightly to see Athena’s tattoo, looking up in confusion when they said Xavier had a tattoo. “Huh. Must be high up on his leg. I’ve never seen it.” Tyler said, shrugging. “How’d you get the scar, if you’re ok saying.”
@Caticorn - Athena

1 Like

When Mateo realized it was Laurel there to rescue him, there was no way to ignore his smile and excitement. The boy was practically bouncing off the walls as he leaped out of his chair and ran over to not only hug her, but spin her around as well. Though, beyond that was where it went too far, with his proposal. Mateo was always someone to take a moment, even when you’re feeling down, and find a way to bring a smile to your face. Normally, she probably would’ve laughed in response to the scene in front of her, but this wasn’t a day where much more than a chuckle was on the table.“No dummy, I’m not going to marry you. Put that ring back on your finger, I don’t need it.” she said before grabbing his hand to lead him out. “Just come on, so we can get out of this stuffy place. I’m thinking drinks and we see what trouble we get up too, and I need my friend to come with me, because its so much better than both of us being alone, or in detention.”

@benitz786

3 Likes

Come in and ask her. What a great idea, Amelia. Thank you for supporting and encouraging him. It was not something he was actually interested in… I mean… Maybe? But now when you’re giving him that look, he can’t just back out. Watching the girl walk in, following her was not something he had on his mind a few minutes ago but what harm would it do? If she reallllly wanted him to talk to her mom it would be his pleasure. Here comes the most charming guy, Ms. Taylor-Deloughrey. He got her cousin not so long ago, you think he’d fail with her? Just sit back and enjoy this little moment.

You know what would really suck? Walking into that unfamiliar house and standing in the empty room because the woman you’re looking for is not at home. That’d be a waste of few steps and energy. Can we just clear something up? Fin was not actively searching for single moms or single aunts, that was not his thing. It might starts as a little joke to get some kind of reaction out of people but that doesn’t mean he’d say no to it in the end. Look at him now… Who misses this chance when this women’s daughter begged him to do something? And when that women met his eyes and he could immediately see she was attracted to him… Okay, that didn’t happen. Walking in, all Finley could see was Amelia standing with her mother and some little human being. Her mom only getting confused seeing a random boy walk into her house but that didn’t stop him from putting on his most convincing and adoring smile. He didn’t even have to give Amelia a signal to leave because the moment he was there, she disappeared. You’re making this waaaay too easy for him.

Let’s just ignore… the baby. Don’t look at it. It’s not important. It’s just an unnecessary thing in this interaction but there was nothing Fin could do about it. ”If I knew I’d finally be meeting my good friend’s mom I wouldn’t come empty handed.” Not like he wouldn’t otherwise. ”I’m Fin. Amelia is joining me for my birthday lunch today.” He had to try really hard not to gag at the good friend part and the idea of spending more time with Amie in front of Elodie. At least mentioning his birthday was a great distraction because the woman was now focused on that and not the slight look of disgust on his features he couldn’t hide. If only she wasn’t holding that thing… He wouldn’t mind a hug with her nice words and wishes. But he’ll get to that eventually. ”She’ll probably take a while. Please, sit,“ Elodie sweetly said with a smile Finley couldn’t tell was a little force for multiple reasons. He couldn’t know that she was joining him in the living room because she was also waiting for her daughter to come back downstairs and talk to her. ”I told her she can take all the time she wants,” here we go with more lies. Smiling sheepishly, Finley sat opposite of Elodie, fixing his white shirt and preparing to start with all the compliments he could think of.

That went good, right? She was smiling at him. She was nice… She had good five minutes with him. She was laughing… or was that also forced? Finley didn’t know, nor did he care. All he cared about was that he was making this woman like him and he could move on with the next step in this plan. IF ONLY Amelia didn’t appear with her… interesting but rude comment. Sure, he wouldn’t mind you switching places with your mom but he needs you and that sucked even more now. ”That’s my cue… It was nice meeting you,” Fin slowly got up, taking all the time of this world to spend a few more seconds in her presence, not knowing that this way he was helping Amie. Because as he made his first steps he could hear Elodie calling out for her daughter, not knowing that she was glancing at him because she was hoping he would leave and have a conversation with her daughter in private. Why would he leave? He wants to hear what this is all about. But there was nothing to hear… well, nothing important so as soon as Amie walked out he did the same thing, one last time smiling at her mom.

It’s been a while since he was standing in front of this house… sitting in his car in front of this house and he wasn’t planning on doing it anytime soon. Or… ever. But here he was, in the worst possible way. Maybe he shouldn’t be complaining because Amelia would truly be saving him today, still… That doesn’t mean he couldn’t btch about it. ”Remember how I said you’re not my dad’s type? Maybe I was wrong,” staring at the front door, he still had his seatbelt on as he was trying to stall them from going in. ”Why don’t you give it a try? Keep him… busy. Sounds perfect, right?” Was he good at hiding how nervous he was? He hoped he was because he really didn’t need her asking questions and pretending she was interested in that. ”Yes… do that,” ignoring her, he whispered those words to himself as he finally got out of the car, not another word said to the girl as he walked towards the house, playing with the phone in his pocket. Okay… This is not fun. Nope, he doesn’t want to do this, the only thing he does want is to see his dad’s face when he shows up with his minion, Amelia. ”Look like you’re enjoying this,” he mumbled those words the moment she showed up next to his side, lazily placing his hand on her back to lead her in. Ew… ew.

All this time he was too distracted with how ridiculous this whole situation was to think of everything the girl he brought to his old house did wrong. He was too distracted to think of what she might do now. You really think something bad won’t happen? Let’s hope not, this was already awful. It was awful seeing so many people he hasn’t seen in a long time all in one place. His father. This other guy he grew up with… What did Fin do to deserve such a lovely birthday? At least Holly was there to make it bearable. ”What? I can’t bring someone with me?” His hand in his pocket while the other still rested on Amie’s back, Finley gave his father a sarcastic smile seeing he was confused with the pair walking in. ”Why don’t you give everyone a hello?” Fin slightly leaned in to whisper that to Amie, an innocent smile on his lips. Why don’t you go and talk to them so he doesn’t have to?

@/benitz786

2 Likes

The award for biggest failure of a mother goes to this woman right here. Who would’ve thought? Not me. Not Elodie, but here we are. With two of most important people not wanting to have anything to do with her how was she not a failure? Her husband avoiding her around the house, her daughter leaving… this mess was a result of her own problems she didn’t know how to deal with once figuring out something was wrong. The biggest regret of her entire life getting her… well… here. Lonely but not really alone. Usually locked inside her own bedroom where she was entertaining her baby because she couldn’t face her other two kids. Only leaving to grab food for herself and her daughter, or taking her out on a walk because she needs to be outside. But when that happens they would just… stay out all day. At times she’d even escape to her own parents and spend the whole day there, escaping her problems when she knew that was not what she should be doing but… What was she supposed to do? How was she supposed to do that? She wasn’t really known for dealing with her problems, rather trying to escape them. But there was also that one other thing that was constantly on her mind… Divorce. Wasn’t that what Riker wanted? You can’t tell her he didn’t because why else would he try to get the papers? No other reason… So talking to him meant talking about that and… losing him forever. That was something she will never be ready for. Something she never wanted so don’t blame her for acting like a child.

Once again she woke up all alone, turned to the side of the bed that was once occupied by the person who made waking up worth it. Made everything worth it. That morning started as any other morning. New usual, at least. But this time something was a little off. When she went to get Lexie and bring her downstairs to give her food before disappearing into the bedroom or going outside, she could notice her baby girl seemed a little sleepier than usual. Usually Lexie was fully awake by now but Elodie didn’t think much about as she picked her up and smothered her in kisses, just to have her daughter only rest her head against her shoulder and not mumble a single thing. ”I didn’t know we decided not to talk to each other today,“ smiling softly, Elodie placed one last kiss on her daughter’s cheek before walking down to the kitchen when she was sure no one else was there. ”Look what… daddy made… you.“ And once again she found breakfast already prepared, waiting for her…

Then there was a moment when everything seemed… fine again. As fine as things could be now, with everything going on. Lexie seemed happy, she wasn’t eating as much but she looked norm- ”You’re a little warm… Come here,“ things like this happen, Elodie wasn’t that worried but she did carefully pick up her daughter again, a small frown on her own lips. Lexie was just… catching a cold. No need to panic. We’ll just check her temperature, take her to the doctor if really needed but there won’t be need for that… She was fiiiine. Everything was fiiiine. Life was fiiiine. Just fine… Amie was fine. Amie was… standing right there, in front of Elodie. That was not something she was expecting would happen that morning. Was… was Amelia coming back home? Was… What was happening? ”Amie,“ Elodie quietly started, a little shocked to be finally seeing her daughter again after a month but her mind still on the baby in her hands and her well-being. The frown that Elodie had only deepened, her heart breaking a bit more with the realization that she hasn’t seen her daughter in such a long, that she hasn’t talked to her in such a long time and now… she was standing there, ignoring her all over again. ”Amel-“ Elodie once again tried to say something… anything… but the moment she opened her mouth a stranger walked into the house. Who was that now? Was… her daughter with this guy all along? What the hell was happening?

Unfortunately her daughter took that moment to escape and leave her standing there confused with a baby who was obviously not feeling well in front of a complete stranger. At least he was nice enough to explain the situation and hoping Amelia would come back downstairs soon, Elodie stayed in the living room with that Fin person not… knowing what to say or do. It all happened at once so she wasn’t listening to whatever he was saying after he sat down, she didn’t care about that… All she cared about was the baby in her arms and her other daughter that was finally home. Or at least will be home for 5 minutes. ”Are you ready to go or would you rather take my mom on a date to this party… you know what… don’t answer that. Let’s just… get going.“ Finally. Getting up the moment she heard Amelia’s voice and saw her walk by, already heading out, Elodie tried to… talk to her. Stop her for just a second but did she really think that would be easy? What did she even want to say? What was she supposed to say. ”Amelia, come back here,“ let’s just start a little serious. For a short moment, Elodie glanced towards Amie’s friend, hoping he would understand that this was not the place for him and he should wait outside for her daughter… They were heading out anyway… But he didn’t. He did absolutely nothing, he was just standing there, almost amused. Taking in a deep breath as she tightly hugged little Lexie, Elodie continued ”Your friend will drive you back home when you’re done. We have to talk.“

Remember how I said Elodie is a failure? Here is your proof. It seems like things were worse than she thought they were. When Amelia left with her friend, Elodie checked Lexie’s temperature only to find it was incredibly high and her daughter started looking worse and worse. It definitely was time to panic. Grabbing her stuff and car keys as fast as she could, the two of them were soon out and on the road.

Let’s skip the whole panic and too many questions but no answers part of the hospital journey and focus on what was happening now. As soon as Elodie found out what was wrong with Lexie and how serious it actually was, her heart sank. At that moment it didn’t matter that her husband possibly hated her, everything that happened didn’t matter… their daughter was not fine and she needed to call him. She was sure both of them didn’t want this to be the first conversation they would have after a while but that’s not something they could change. It was time to, maybe just for some time, forget everything and focus on this big problem. Sitting in the waiting room with her face buried in the palm of her hands, Elodie couldn’t help but… cry. You’d think she’d have no tears left because crying was all she knew how to do when she was alone these days but you’d be wrong. Everything was just… too fcking much.

Hearing Phoebe’s voice was when she finally looked up, wiping away the tears as she stood up when she noticed the worry on Phoebe’s face. It was not the time to think what Phoebe was thinking about her at this moment because all she wanted to do was to hug someone. Be with someone. With her family… With a shaky voice, Elodie tried to explain what happened, always glancing around to see if the doctor would show up and give her more information… Glancing around to spot Riker. I said this wasn’t the time to worry about what their relationship was like but… she feared that moment as much as she feared what would happen to their daughter. So when Phoebe disappeared Elodie went back to feeling sorry for Lexie, for herself, for everyone she hurt… until she felt someone tightly wrapping their arms around her.

That made her start crying even harder because she knew that embrace better than she knew anything else and she… Missed it so much… So… Much. ”I don’t… know,“ she quietly started, trying to calm herself down… unsuccessfully. For a moment she stayed like that, letting him hold her as she tried to move even closer to him. ”She was… She was fine, Riker… I… I don’t know what… I’m sorry… I should’ve noticed something was wrong before…“ I’m sorry I failed her again. That’s when she pulled back only to once again look around, and once again wipe away her own tears. ”They… They took her somewhere, I don’t… know where. Th… They said there was… something wrong with her lungs or… Uhm… Fck, what did they say? Wrapping her arms around herself, Elodie avoided his gaze as best as she could… party because she was still expecting someone to show up and partly because she just… couldn’t look at him. This was her fault. Everything was her fault. ”Pneumonia… That… That’s what they think it is.“

@benitz786 - T-D’s
@astxrism - hottie and the best daughter

2 Likes

Raise your hand if your life sucks. :raising_hand_woman:t2: - Phoebe.
It’s not that life sucked it’s just that… life really fcking sucked. Who walks out on their twin sister? Excuse me miss Amelia, that was not very nice of you. It also wasn’t nice of Phoebe to call out her sister on social media but she was hurt and Amelia was being a literal child. What else was she supposed to do when Amie left the house and wasn’t picking up her calls? You think Phoebe will just stay silent while waiting for Amie to come around and… fck JP? Hell no. Phoebe had her opinions and she had to share them. But when it comes to her parents… that was another story. She loved knowing everything, she loved being the one to take care of things but this was not the moment for that. She could notice things weren’t great and her help would be no good so the only thing she could do is sit and stay silent. Sigh… Life is really complicated now. At least she hasn’t heard anything else about her parents getting a divorce, so that was a good thing. She could just ask her dad but… Okay, noooo. We are not doing that. Let’s enjoy these days before the next bad thing happens. Oh… Did I mention Mia broke up with Xander? Can anything ELSE HAPPEN? NO. SHE WASN’T ASKING FOR THAT GOD, THANKS FOR YOUR HELP. So now while worrying about her parents and her dumb sister, she also had to be there for her poor heartbroken brother. And this kids is why you don’t get into relationships… Why won’t anyone listen to her?

Pretending like everything was fine was what Phoebe was doing for some time and it was no different this morning. Getting up earlier than usual she got the chance to go and surf with her old pops and actually enjoy life. A little moment of peace she wouldn’t change for anything. Not even the happiness her family once had… Okay, that was a joke. She wanted both. She wanted to have normal Christmas again… She wanted to wake up and annoy Amie. Have breakfast with her whole family where her dad wasn’t in a hurry to leave. To travel with them again, have a girls trip again. She wanted things to get back to the way they were but I guess you can’t have everything you want. That was what she was thinking about while laying on the sand and staring up at the sky. Until she heard he dad calling her weak and unprofessional… How dare you, dad!? She was just having an existential crisis. ”I think you’re just jealous because I’m not old like you and IF ANYTHING, I think it’s a tie.” Phoebe pointed out with a cheeky smile. And where did that get her? Fighting for first place, the best surfer on this beach. How does Phoebe say no to that? You really think she can’t beat your amazingness? The moment Riker challenged her, Phoebe got up and picked up her board, ready to run towards the water but that’s when his phone started ringing… Whoever that was they better have something important to say because they are interrupting the most important competition… Okay, maybe we shouldn’t joke about it because she could see the expression on her dad’s face and… What? Wait… what happened to Lexie? The moment she heard something really was wrong, Phoebe ran inside with her father to at least put on a shirt before getting into the car.

With not only her hair wet but her clothes since she still had her bikini under, Phoebe ran inside while Riker was trying to find a parking spot. This was the most difficult car ride she ever had. There was this other time but… we don’t talk about that. Ignoring the doctors trying to get her attention because she was just running around the place, Phoebe was trying to find her mother and sister and find out what happened as soon as possible. That’s when she finally found her mom… Crying? Is… Is Lexie… Okay? She couldn’t lie and tell you her heart didn’t stop beating for a short second there but she got herself to move again… Carefully this time. ”Mom?” Maybe Elodie could see how worried Phoebe was or maybe something terrible already happened, but the moment her mom noticed her, she got up and hugged Phoebe. And all that matter at that point was that Lexie was alive, so grabbing her phone, Phoebe quickly texted her dad where they were before disappearing.

But where did she go? Ah… Time to give someone a visit. Since Amelia wasn’t picking up her phone, the only thing Phoebe could do is go and find her and she knew exactly where to find her. Well… now she didn’t because sadly Amelia was not with her fck buddy but at Fin’s party. Don’t say how she cold’ve asked mom because why would mom know where Amelia was? That doesn’t matter now… what matter’s is that… She needed to tell Amie. She… needed her there. Lexie wasn’t just Phoebe’s sister… So here she was, knocking… Banging on JP’s door. That’s not something she ever imagined herself doing again. She’d rather stay away from the guy like she has been doing but desperate times call for desperate measures. ”Hello, loser,” the moment that door was open, Phoebe didn’t even look at him, didn’t take a second to enjoy probably the confusion and then disgust on his face, instead she pushed him to the side and got in. ”Where is she? AMELIA?” Not only did she just get inside, she started walking around, ready to open every single door. Stay out of this JP.

@CerealKiller - JP…
@benitz786 - Dad, Amie

3 Likes

Expecting an awkward turn to the conversation, Annie softly raised her eyebrows at his response to the mention of the wedding. No, she couldn’t remember much, but that only further indicated that there was more to it than his simple recap of it that he was choosing not to bring back up. Which, thank fvck. “Thank yo- no because what the fvck did they actually give me in there?!” She exclaimed pressing down on her temples and turning back to the direction she came from at her changing attitude that was coming almost impulsively, did she hit her head or something?

All or nothing was a statement that perfectly encapsulated Annie. She could only have immense, disproportionate guilt and responsibility for something, or nothing at all. The forest fire at the beginning of the year, the argument where she brought up the fire, the impromptu trip to Mexico, the dean’s office, even trashing Jordan’s house. All of which brought the latter. But here she was now, this was the All. The All that could once only be applied to Finch Castillo. Her conscience that she frequently ignored was staring her in the face, and she stood in the waiting room with a overwhelming hyperawareness of what she had done. For fvcks sake.

Wishing very much that she could leave the hospital to go… literally anywhere, Annie stood with obvious - and understandable - discomfort, her eyes struggling to set on one thing. That was, until Ricky drew closer and his stabilised hers as he told her it wasn’t her fault. Hearing that was a first. Could he hear what her contradicting mind was screaming at her? Somehow when he said it a part of her considered believing it. One person differing from the continuous implying, if not outright stating, her being the sole cause of problems. Maybe one person was enough. “Ricky…–” She quietly started after a prolonged moment of quiet. Though, before she had a chance to say anything she was interrupted. Her break of the silence triggered a fcking uproar.

You would think that after a decade of being in the life of public eye, and more specifically, being the ‘controversial’ family member the public eye saw her as, Annie would be used to whatever sh!t people came up with to ask her. From being the Williams’ charity case pre-divorce, to then being the reason for the family falling apart, and yet it still came as a surprise to her when the hospital waiting room became open season for paparazzi. “A fcking purposeful atta-?!” Annie started at them, her voice overshadowing Ricky’s initial response, ready to advance towards then and probably giving them the exact kind of reaction they wanted. Though before she could even finish the first statement she felt herself being pulled away. And up.

“No one blames me, huh?” She said lightly as she was finally back on her feet and away from the flashing cameras, through a hollow laugh as she disproved his own words. “Yeah a great escape plan and even better cure to a concussion,” She told him with her palms reaching her forehead and pressing against it. It was plausible that pain was from the car incident. Was that why she was supposed to stay in the hospital room? No, probably not, who cares, didn’t even hurt that much anyway, look, her hands were back down as fast as they went up.

benitz786 Enrique Montoya

1 Like

Look - Mateo Perez was EXCITED to be rescued from this imprisonment of a detention which, HE DID NOT DESERVE. No seriously like who snitched on him? WHO? HE WAS DOING IT DURING 3RD PERIOD SO IF THEY SNITCHES, THEY ALSO SKIPPED CLASS. So like, Why was Mateo getting in trouble for it? Well, okay yes he did skip class… and he did draw dcks on the dean’s car of all different shapes and sizes. But like, it was basically a late Christmas present. The dean liked dcks, so it was really just a gift. Duh.

So yes, after Laurel rescued him, he proposed. It was a natural progression that any sane human being would do. If you like it, you should’ve put a ring on it so yea, he liked it and he tried to put a ring on it. Well… tried being the main word because Laurel sad NO :frowning: SHE SAID NOOOO. Now what is a man to do? He was heart broken. His first proposal, and he was already dumped. Great…

After a soft sigh, he got up and placed the ring back on his pinky. “ONE of these days, Laurel Parker the third, you will say yes.” he stated, with a wink. Would it be a yes to him? Probably not, but someone one day would sweep the girl off her feet. She deserved it, after all. “OOHHHHH DRINKS AT 2 PM? I feel bad. I like it,” Mateo added as she started leading him out the door. “What did Billie Eyelash say? I’m the badddddddddd guyyyyy. BADHAM BADDDAHAHAHAHAH BADDAMM BADAHAHAHAHHA”

Okay so suffice to say escape from school wasn’t the quietest endeavor… which is probably why not many other people took Mateo up on his offer to escape. Matty could be sneaky… while screaming the tune of a music at the top of his lungs. He totally could. After a few seconds, and Laurel stuffing ACTUAL paper in his mouth to shut him up like a gag (which, kinky by the way Laurel), the two of them were situated in her car. “Which bar? Marlett Rooftop? Casablanca? Torrettos? Bailey’s? Einsteins? Though someone once told me I shouldn’t go to einstein because I don’t have the IQ for it but I told that dude that I have the Ichk for any bar.”

@Littlefeets

1 Like

“That is true.” She responded as Daiane mentioned her move starting new beginnings, knowing that if she hadn’t moved, she never would have met Daiane and that wasn’t a scenario that she wanted to imagine. She couldn’t deny that her girlfriend saying that she was excited to meet her friends made her happy. “They are amazing people.”

“It is very charming.” She agreed, laughing as her girlfriend compared it to a rom-com. With everything that had happened with their relationship, it was nearly impossible to not compare it to some form of romance media. “Me neither.” She said with a smile.

She listened to Daiane speak, nodding as she reassured her about the situation at the carnival and she knew that she trusted her enough to know that she meant what she was saying. “You don’t have to convince me, love. I know you’re telling the truth.” She reassured her, building on what she had said before. “And I also love you more than anything.”

Embry felt relieved as Daiane admitted to feeling the same as she did and she softly chuckled when she said that they should never do long distance for a long time. “I can definitely agree to that.” She told her, smiling for a second before the somberness that set in caused it to fall. As Daiane began to talk about how everything was her fault, Embry became more and more concerned for her girlfriend and it hurt her to see her feel like this. Following her first instinct, she stood up and walked over to Daiane’s side of the table. “Dai, placing blame won’t get you anywhere. Who’s to say that Jae and Sato aren’t to blame for not talking Demi out of her crazy plan? Or her classmate who actually took her necklace for not saying anything sooner? At the end of the day, what happened was my idiot sister’s fault for overreacting.” She told her as she pulled her into a hug, holding Daiane’s head against her chest. “It’s okay, love. You aren’t ruining anything.” She cooed, kissing the top of her head.

@unsungcheerio - Daiane
(c’est très impressionant)

1 Like

“It’s not on his leg, it’s on his collarbone.” They told him, shaking their head. “Not a lot of people know he has it because it’s usually covered up.” They added, shrugging before taking another sip of their coffee. They took a deep breath, nodding when he asked how they got their scar. “Both of our tattoos represent a day in our lives that we would rather forget. Xavier’s is pretty obvious because his is a literal date. He got the date his bio parents died in roman numerals. Mine is a little more representational.” They started explaining, wanting to give him a bit of backstory. “I chose wildflowers because I think they’re pretty, but the scar they’re covering is from my mom attacking me when I was a kid.” They finished, holding their cup between their hands.

@Ouijaloveletters - Tyler

1 Like

Tyler’s eyes widened slightly when Athena said that Xavier’s tattoo was on his collar bone. “Oh, I’ve actually seen a little of it. Oh. I remember he told me about his bio parents…made me tear up.” Athena explained how they got their scar, and Tyler nearly dropped his coffee. “Oh sh*t. I’m not going to ask. That’s terrible.”
@Caticorn - Athena

Without a doubt, Paige had to be one of the most f^^king frustrating people Quinn had ever met. He didn’t know what to even say, or why he had even tried. What was the point? She wouldn’t suddenly start listening to him for no reason. He couldn’t stop himself from shaking his head slightly at her bringing up how he skipped her gymnastics nationals. Sure, he knew he f^^ked up with all of that, but he lashed out and couldn’t have gone whether he wanted to or not back then. “Fine Paige, f^^king fine.” Quinn muttered, turning to leave as she sat down. However, the door had closed behind them, and when he went to open it, the door wouldn’t budge. The door was locked, so neither of them were getting out. He turned back to Paige, only growing more frustrated. “I would leave, but the door won’t f^^king open. Go ahead, be my guest and try to open it yourself. Believe me, I would go if I could.”

@benitz786

”Hello, loser,” Phoebe barged into the house with no warrant like she was the fcking police, and started calling out for Amelia as JP was left standing at the door rather confused and partially annoyed. ”What the fck Phoebe you can’t just barge into my house like this who the hell do you think you are?” be asked annoyed as closing the door behind him, turning to look at the girl who seemed ready to tear his house down.
”And for your information, she’s not here” he added before turning to go back to bring his coffee that was left in the kitchen before Phoebe showed up. She knows where the door is, she can just leave right? It works like that I’m sure of it.

@astxrism Phoebe

1 Like

Coming here, Phoebe thought she’d just this one time forget about the whole despising JP with her entire soul thing and focus on another important thing - finding her sister. And no, you can’t tell her she was not here because where else would she be? Wasn’t this place her sacred place for a while now? First of all - EW, Phoebe thought you had a better taste Amelia and second - well… this place sucked, home was way better but you do you Amie. Phoebe was wrong though because the moment JP opened his mouth she couldn’t help but roll her eyes, stoping in her tracks to give him that pleasure of having her looking at him. ”I can do whatever I want Julian. And if I want to barge into your house I’m going to fcking barge into your house because this is important,” a little sarcastic smile appeared on her face, still trying not to let her feelings for JP take over when she had a very serious thing to worry about.

”For your information I don’t believe anything you say so just… stand there and enjoy your… coffee.” Not for a moment did she think he would make this easy for her but at least he wasn’t stopping her, so that was a… that meant Amie really wasn’t there, right? One could still try… Giving him one last dirty look, Phoebe proceeded to open every door and enter every room she could find, not wanting to admit she should’ve simply listened to him, that way saving some time and do what she did next. ”Don’t be a dck and tell me,” getting back to where he was, Phoebe rested her hands on the dinning table with a serious look on her face, her hair still dripping. ”Where she is. Because I’m not leaving until you tell me and I’m sure we both don’t want that to happen,” pulling out a chair, she sat down, still staring at him.

@Cerealkiller - JP

1 Like

”Whats so important that you don’t have time to at least be a decent human being?” he asked with a salty tone to his voice, we ain’t liking this attitude if you haven’t figured it out on your own.

”Do you realize that if she wanted to talk to you she’d pick up her damn phone? Have you even tried that or do you just still enjoy being a btch to other people for things that aren’t their fault?” he added after she kept on being a btch to him

Honestly though, this wasn’t even about him (maybe just a bit), but logically if Amelia wanted her to know where she was she would tell her, this isn’t kindergarten we don’t go hang around with someone else to get the attention of the person you were with before. Grow up Phoebe and maybe you could figure that one out. Just maybe, no promises here.

She then said she wasn’t leaving until he told her, which made him roll his eyes and sigh. ”In that case make yourself at home, ” he told her with pure sarcasm in his voice ”go make yourself a cup of coffee there’s food, there’s poison in the fridge too, all yours. Because I am not telling you sht, but unlike you I know how yo at least try to be a decent host and human being and not a 24/7 btch” he added with an annoyed smile

@astxrism Phoebe

1 Like

Yeah, yeah, we know JP. Amelia doesn’t want to speak to Phoebe and Phoebe should respect that. Well, when you have no idea what’s happening maybe you should just stop being a btch and actually help? Is that too much to ask of you? It is? That’s what I thought. And that’s why Phoebe was ignoring him as she was running around his apartment, looking for her dear sister who had to be hiding somewhere. Real mature… Real mature. And his annoying voice surely didn’t help… can he just stop talking if all he’s going to do is btch?

”Make yourself at home?” A chuckle escaped Phoebe’s lips as she slightly tilted her head, looking at him in almost disbelief. There really was no time to waste but when he is acting like this you can’t expect Phoebe to just get over it. Ignore it and nicely ask for help. Which… don’t get her wrong… she was not asking JP for help… No. She was just… there. ”I think that’s my sister’s job,” and she also couldn’t help but be a little salty as she mumbled those words to herself and leaned back, crossing her arms over her now seethrough t-shirt. ”Wow, you really want only the best for me. I Gotta say I missed getting those kinds of compliments. Could never get enough of them,” now there was a small frown on her lips. ”Is it my turn to say something nice or…? Because I sure have many things I’d like to say to you but I’d rather not waste my words. Do you really think I’d be here if it wasn’t something serious? No… So tell me where she is or…” Standing up again, Phoebe glanced around the room, trying to find something… anything she could use against him. Of course they could easily deal with this in a normal way but when has Phoebe done that? ”I smash your guitar and trust me… I always wanted to do that.” Squinting at him to make herself seem serious and dangerous which let’s be honest probably wasn’t working, she took a few steps back to be closer to her target.

@Cerealkiller - JP

1 Like

”It’s always something serious, when is something in the Phoebe world not important enough to bother other people?” he rolled his eyes resting against the counter, putting the mug back on it. ”what could it possibly be that you can’t deal with it yourself without barging into people’s houses?”

”okay hold on, put the guitar down Taylor it’s not going to help you” he said, lightly raising his brow at her threat(?). Yeah, not cool Phoebe, not cool. But it won’t do the trick ”Its not my place to help you, as I said, if she wanted you to know where she is she’d tell you, I’m not her babysitter” he told her, crossing his arms as she was starting to annoy him quite a bit. Nah who am I kidding she was annoying his ever since he opened the door. Note to self, look through the peep hole before opening doors.

Julian sighed after staying silent for a moment looking at her. ”you know what, go ahead, smash it. Might make you feel better, you know, take all the stress out, you clearly have a lot of it in there” he told her, gesturing at her with his hand as he watched the girl standing awfully close to him. I mean he wasn’t exactly the biggest fan of breaking guitars, hell, he hated the idea, but desperate times call for desperate measures or something like that. ”might help you realise I’m not actually the bad guy you make me look like” he said, making quotation marks with his fingers as he said it, before grabbing his mug and turning away from the girl, walking away to the nearest couch. ”do what you want, let me know when you’re done” he said casually, as in a non caring manner, and sipped his coffee.

@astxrism Phoebe

1 Like

When Niko and Sato started to speak Japanese, Cleopatra nodded her head- like yess she totally understood this, ok she didn’t and was totally confused. She wondered what they were trying to say, but from Sato’s body movement she knew it had to with her and so she giggled as she threw a ball at the basketball net and scored easily. Let’s go! you know a girl didn’t play when it came to her favorite thing, she was busy shooting hoops as they talked in Japanese when the sound of Niko’s voice made her stop. Cleo pouted at her words, “Ok but it’s so funnn, he’s just so easy to tease.” she noticed the look he gave to her and raised her hand in surrender, “Fine I won’t tease you again, till your birthday of course.”

Cleo noticed that Niko didn’t seem to be happy about the questions she had asked. But if you knew Cleopatra the way Cleo knew herself, you’ll know that she was born without a zip on her mouth. And at moments you would really wish that was not the case, “So if your future kids decide that they don’t want to take over, the hard work of your father will just go to an end? I don’t know but it seems so sel-” Remember when Cleo said she was happy her parents didn’t have anything they wanted to pass to her, well maybe she was wrong. She wished her parents cared enough to have something ready for her, like a penthouse Madeline and Hades parents have ready for them when they graduate high school and decide to move out. A job like Niko and Tsumuji, just something. She knows this wasn’t her business, she shouldn’t press on but like said before, Cleo never truly learnt how to shut the fck up. “At least tell me you have plans to sell the business to someone you trust if your children decide not to take it, tell me you have thought about this. I know this isn’t really my business and all but i’m just saying that-” Before she continued she was interrupted by her mother opening to the door.

“I knew I would find you here.” Her mother said, standing in her tall pregnant glory. Her hands crossed and eyebrow arched. Noticing Niko and Sato, she turned to greet them, “Sato and Niko! It’s been long since I’ve seen you guys.” her mother let out a soft laugh, using a fan she held in her hand to cover her face. “I was worried that you and Cleopatra stopped being friends, God knows Cleopatra needs you Niko, all her other friends are such bad influence on her.” Her mother paused lowering the fan, “Anyways, Glad to see you guys and tell Sakura I said hey.” Mother turned to face Cleo.

“Tu ne veux pas passer du temps avec ta soeur ? Celle qui a fait tout le chemin depuis l’Angleterre pour nous voir?”
Mother looked calm and happy, but Cleopatra knew that tone very well- it was not one that indicated calmness but anger. " I do it’s just that-" Cleo responded in English before she was cut off by her mom.

“It doesn’t matter, anyways lunch has been prepared.” She turned to Niko and Sato, “You’re staying for lunch? Please say yes, because I won’t take No for an answer.”

@Caticorn

translations

Don’t you want to spend time with your sister? The one who came all the way from England to see us?

Why bother proving someone you’re not the way they think you are? If they want to believe you are a heartless, self centered person then let them believe in that. Phoebe never cared about that, she never cared what someone might say about her because she knew who she was and why she was doing things she was doing and that’s the only thing that matters at the end of the day. Hence why she only rolled her eyes at Julian’s words and didn’t care to give him a more dramatic reaction. Other reason being she really didn’t give a fck about this guy and what he thought about her. If she could take back all the days they shared together she gladly would. If she could forget he exists she would but Amie fcked that up for her.

Do you really think she would destroy someone’s belongings? If you did that’s… fine. But no. She wouldn’t, never. Just don’t blame her from threatening when she had way too many things on her mind for a long time now and there was no one she could talk to. No one she wanted to talk to and that was never healthy. You clearly have a lot of it in there. Yeah, no sht Sherlock. Calming down a little and remaining silent, Phoebe looked away the moment he did and just stood there as he made his way to the couch. Fine… you might not be the bad guy in this situation and in a way she could admire you not snitching on her sister, but you are still the bad guy in her story. And you always… will be. With her arms crossed, Phoebe slowly reached the guitar but didn’t pick it up. Instead she simply dragged her fingers over the strings before finally mumbling something after a long time of being silent. ”Forget about it.”

”If you decide you’re feeling generous, just tell her our sister is in the hospital.” Not looking back at him, she quietly added, subtly shrugging her shoulders. Let’s not waste our time on this and go back to people that actually like you. This was the last place she wanted to spend more time in at this very difficult and confusing time. ”I’ll show myself out, don’t worry about that. And I’m not a fcking monster.” Referring to his guitar, she looked back at him, annoyance washing over her face again. ”Enjoy your coffee and don’t forget the poison you mentioned.” Managing to put on a smile was when she finally headed for the door.

@Cerealkiller - JP

1 Like

It was finally fcking Saturday. All this essays and assignments the school kept giving was like way too much, honestly why did she even bother with school? She could just pay or do some ‘special favors’ for the teachers to make them give her a good grade, so she can go to a go to a good collage. Didn’t people say 98% of what we learnt was a waste? So why did she bother? The school also had the guts to give her a 49 on a math test, like wow, they should be grateful that she wasn’t even trying her fcking best in this school. Though, at least her parents got angry enough to ground her for a week and pay attention to her so that was the good part in the whole thing.

Whatever, today she was going to visit her best friend; Laina to go to this beach party Laina’s mother was hosting. There was this 'VIP" section at the party that was just for Ari and Laina so they wouldn’t be bothered by people- thank you Miss. Frazer. Ari arrived at the party and called Laina, letting her know that she had arrived. The door opened automatically and with a smile Ari entered. Laina’s butler directed her to the Vip section where Laina was waiting patiently. “Why didn’t you come to escort me?” Ari asked arching her brow as she crossed her arms.

@banana - Laina

Sorry it’s bad :sob: been a long time since i rped as Ari

1 Like