Blue Royalty: New Blood

imagez

What was it that her doctor told her a year ago? No gymnastics for at least 2 years, and then they would only reevaluate her for limited gymnastics? Well fck that, did you see her out there? She nailed most of her skills… well… they were messy, but she nailed them. Perhaps the little… extra boost her friend had been supplying… but that was a story for another time. Right now, the story was Quinn wouldn’t fcking leave her alone. He was just talking and talking and talking, like please, Castillo, shut the fck up because no one in this room, except yourself, is obsessed with you. After sitting down, the pain in her back dulled once again, allowing her to lean back as she took a big scoop and licked it, almost sensually, looking Quinn Castillo in the eyes as he agreed with her genius sentiment. He leaves her alone, and she leaves him alone. It was the perfect plan.

“I hope you’re not expecting a thanks, Castillo. Because you’re not getting one,” she added with a roll of her eyes as he told her fine and made his way to leave. Thank god. Here’s the problem though… he didn’t fcking leave. She heard him turn around, but then he stopped. She was about to get really p!ssed off if he once again if he started telling what the fck to do. Not your sister, Castillo, Paige Pierce was far from that. But then, her frown deepened with his words revealing the door was stuck. What did he mean stuck? You have to be bloody kidding her.

Could you blame her if she didn’t believe him. With a roll of her eyes, she hesitantly stood up – thankful that the sharp pain had once again simply turned dull as she found her footing. With that, she went and tugged at the door, however, like Quinn said, it was stuck. What. The. Fck? “Did you fcking orchestrate this entire thing to be alone with me? I thought I made it clear, Castillo, I hate you.” Paige added without emotion as she pushed against the door again, but unsurprisingly, it stayed in place. She was annoyed… so fcking annoyed. Did she let it show?

Maybe.

Okay fine.

Yes.

With a deeper frown on her face, she walked towards her spot on the floor, and sat down, taking another bite as if nothing had happened. You stay on that side, I’ll stay over here darling. And do me a favor, don’t talk to me. Sooner or later, someone will let us out,”

@littlefeets

1 Like

niko tanaka

Niko could tell that behind her smile, Cleo’s mother disapproved of the fact that they were a parent but they didn’t particularly care. They knew that she would continue to act like she was fine with it as long as she was friends with their parents. They nodded as Kaida told them they would be at the lunch table before moving into an empty room as they pulled out their phone and called their mom. “Moshi moshi?” They smiled as she answered. “Haha, Yua wa okidesuka?” They asked her, following up by asking her to put Yua on the phone when she told them that she was in fact awake.

After a very brief, yet adorable conversation with their daughter, they put their phone in their purse and walked to the dining room with their brother and Cleo. The three of them sat together on one side of the table and soon after she had sat down, Cleo leaned in and whispered something to the siblings. Unfortunately for them, Kaida had overheard it. “Cleo was just making sure that Sato and I aren’t allergic to anything.” They told her, hoping that she would buy it. “But we’re not, so that’s the end of the conversation.” They added, shooting Cleo a sideways glare for putting them in that position.

@Kristi - Cleo

Translations

Moshi moshi? - Hello? (when answering the phone)
Haha, Yua wa okidesuka? - Mom, is Yua awake?

1 Like

All of these what ifs that Luna was asking about made Elijah’s head spin. “I - I mean It’s…they should say sorry, and I’m pretty sure that person is sorry.” His attitude softened as he looked at her, wondering if she was going to notice that he was actually saying sorry. All of a sudden he got reminded of when he was on that rollercoaster with Napoleon and he had to own up to a prank that went bad. “Angry doesn’t even begin to cut it.” He heard in the back of his mind. Ah, the embarrassment of it all. This year seemed to be the year for apologies or maybe he was getting more annoying. Anyways back to the present moment.

“I would take Karen.” Luna answered. “Karen? Hmm…” He nodded his head even though he couldn’t recall who a Karen was. He just remembered that Karen meme that seems to resurface every few years and Oh…its the girl with the blonde hair. Fitting. To be completely honest, he didn’t think Luna had friends. He never saw her hanging out with anyone. “I would probably take those things too, well, minus the pot. I would just bring a lighter and just.” He simulated using a lighter with his hands. “Right into some leaves or something.”
“has they ever been someone you didn’t want to forget? or them to forget you?”
“Yes. My first girlfriend in middle school. I didn’t want her to forget about me even though we broke up.” Thinking about it, that was probably the least toxic relationship he had. “What about you?”

@Kristi

1 Like

How nice it is to have such a good friend Finley knew he could always count on. Has he ever told you how much he appreciates Amelia? No? You must’ve forgotten about it then… because he does. Would his other friends do something like this for him? Probably… Who wouldn’t? But Amelia… Oh, Amelia. Such a sweetheart and not a troubled kid, not at all. It’s always fun being around her, she’s such a ray of sunshine and Fin couldn’t imagine having anyone else to spend this day with. Anyone else to bring to this party and flirt with his dad to keep him distracted. He really did pick the right person because as he guessed, Amie really liked his dad. She told him that in the car… something about Sam being her type. So why would he say deal when she told him to forget about this whole day after it ends? No. I don’t think so. She’s his best friend so she wouldn’t mind him always bringing this up, right? That’s what friends are foooooor. If you didn’t get it, that was sarcasm. Moving on…

Fin couldn’t help but subtly roll his eyes as he looked to the side so no one could see it once Amelia started talking and being all… nice. How does one pretend to be nice and look so convincing? She was good at that… That he had to admit, he also had to admit she was a good liar. They were studying the history of… what? Sure, whatever you say, not important but at least she made him look even better than he was. Ah, studying… what a great job you did dad picking someone so responsible who would make Fin study. Good, good job. Her saying how he couldn’t miss this was when he almost laughed but somehow made himself smile instead, trying to play along… Just two more hours… He could do that. ”She was so excited. Wouldn’t even let me go back to my place and change because she couldn’t wait for this. So silly,” he can also lie and would she deny this? No, of course not. He could come up with sooo many lies to embarrass this girl but this was not the place for that unfortunately because all he wanted was to get out of that conversation… Or any other conversation he might have after this. Can they just… eat or whatever so he can leave? Happy birthday to Fin, yay, hooray, goodbye now. How… could she tell that? ”Right… Making the rounds,” there was a small… smile as he looked at her when she saved him from his dad so he did exactly what she said. He walked away and left Amelia to flirt with his dad while he… Okay, he didn’t do what she said. ”Yeah, hi, hi. Nice to see you too… And you, yeah… I’m good, I just… Hi, thank you, I need to just… Thank you, yeah having so much fun… SORRY, I’ll be right back… Bathroom,” can people leave him alone? God. Life is really hard when everyone loves you and wants to talk to you.

He wished he could be anywhere but here. Anywhere… Oh, how much fun will he have tonight with his friends, he just has to survive this and life can continue. On his way to escape everyone the bathroom Fin found himself in his old bedroom that was now almost completely empty. There was just a bed, desk… Not much left and not many good memories but here he was. Maybe his plan of staying in there until someone starts looking for him was good? It was, yes. He’ll just stay here and do nothing while his date is having fun. Perfect plan.

@benitz786 - this is meh

“Cleo was just making sure that Sato and I aren’t allergic to anything.” Cleo’s mother raised a brow at that, clearly not believing it. But she kept quiet and took a bite of the food and began talking to Angelina, who was excited to talk about herself. Angelina has always been such an attention seeker, huh? Cleo flashed Niko an apologetic look for putting them in that position, but then again it’s not like Cleo had told their mother to question Niko. “You handled it better than I thought you will.” her voice was low, like really low, so her mother wouldn’t hear her. “Sorry, that’s not what I meant to say.” she replied noticing the look. “it’s just that my mom can be intimidating at times, like scary intimidating.” fck she really needed go to a school for ‘how not to say the wrong thing and make your friends hate you 101’

“What are you guys discussing?” Cleo almost jumped from her seat. Jennifer’s lips turned into a little smile seeing that, and Cleo rolled her eyes. “Just how intimidating mother can be.” Jennifer pursed her lips, knowing how their mother was. “Also Jen, wanna come with me, Sato and Niko to Japan and Spain?” she asked remembering what they formally planned. She turned to Niko, “That’s still a plan right? you’re not uh angry at me?” Hopefully not

@Caticorn

“Then I’ll love them,” she replied, smiling. “Fingers crossed that they love me too—or at least like me a little—‘cause I know they’re important to you.” The idea of them not liking her did make her a little nervous—that’d just be another one of Embry’s people that didn’t like her—but the potential encounter was far enough away that the worry was distant, and she could replace it fairly easily with a bubbly excitement.

At the cafe, she nodded, slowly, at Embry’s words, a soft, small smile on her lips. “Okay okay, ending the convincing,” she replied with a slight laugh, attempting to let go of her lingering guilt. If Embry trusted her so much, she should trust herself too, right? Yet she couldn’t shake the feeling that she’d been let off easy.

Embry was sweet to say that, to mention all the other variables involved in the whole thing, but Daiane couldn’t separate herself from the self-blame. “I guess, but–” She looked down at the table, eyes narrowed as she stared down at it. Dai could recognize, on a level, that she wasn’t the only one at fault, but in her mind, others’ involvement didn’t negate the major part she’d played in it. “I could’ve stopped it, Bry, and if I had, everything, everything would be different. There were so many things I could’ve done and I—just—didn’t, do any of them. Didn’t do anything but the absolute wrongest choice. How can’t I blame myself?” She shook her head, not looking to where Embry had moved next to her.

Daiane would’ve pressed a smile to her lips, changed the subject and not said anymore on this topic, but then Embry was pulling her against her chest, holding her tightly in a hug. She hadn’t expected it, and though at first she was surprised, Dai quickly melted into her arms, exhaling shakily. As she felt Embry’s gentle kiss on the top of her head, her eyes briefly fluttered closed, some of the tension draining from her. She could feel, suddenly, the trails of tears on her cheeks, but she couldn’t remember when they’d begun. “I’m sorry,” she murmured, head pressed to Embry’s shirt. “I totally am ruining this but I just… I hate that you have to lie to your parents to be with me,” she admitted quietly. “It feels like I’m making you choose, and I don’t mean or want to do that. Like there’s no ultimatum, I’d never make you choose between me or your family, but it feels like I have, and… I don’t know, this just goes back to me wanting to go and change what’s already happened and I can’t do that.” Daiane laughed shortly and without mirth, using her hand to wipe away a tear streak.

@Caticorn well, je retournais à moi-même régulier : un peu tard et pas impressionnant :sunglasses::walking_woman:t5:

1 Like

“Laina. Why would I not bring a swimsuit to a beach party?”
Laina looked at Ari and started to smile. “It was a joke, dummy. Don’t take everything I say so seriously.” She laughed. Had Ari thought she was being serious? It was hilarious either way. “Anyways,” Laina began, “I’m having trouble deciding which swimsuit to pick. Tell me which one you like best.” She left to change into her clothes.

same like i feel like i’m not writing laina well lol idk

“Well, most of the time, I come here on my way to somewhere else, so I just get my coffee and leave. I don’t usually think to look at the case of pastries.” They explained, shrugging as they stirred their coffee a bit. They listened as Tyler told them about what it was like having Mia. “That’s pretty much what I have with Xavier.” They said, thinking out loud. “I’ve only known him for six years and he’s basically the only person that I trust, which is kind of crazy.” They nodded as he told them that they should get to know Mia. “I guess I could give her a chance.” They agreed, giving in. “After what you just said, she doesn’t sound that bad.”

@Ouijaloveletters - Tyler

1 Like

“Ok, that makes sense. Just an in and out type of deal.” Tyler said, taking a bite of his pastry. “Yeah, that’s pretty much what it’s like having a sibling. You trust them with your life.” Tyler smiled, happy that Athena would give his sister a chance. “I’m glad. I’m sure you won’t regret it. I’m sure she’ll flag you down at some point to give you those Milo balls. Should be next week.”
@Caticorn - Athena

All Laurel could do was bite her tongue and keep her mouth shut when she heard Mateo’s reason for saying she was the third. Second now she thought, but she really didn’t want to get into the topic of her dad at that point. At least let a girl get a few drinks in her before bringing up her dead dad. Though, it’s not like other people had any idea yet. “Sure” she simply muttered in response as he had hugged her. Though, when they finally got out to her car and on the road, it took Mateo some time to decide, but at that point there was a destination in mind, somewhere Laurel did enjoy. “Below Hell it is then.” Laurel focused most of her attention on getting to the bar, cause the girl needed to turn the world off and alcohol was just how she was going to do that. Though, during the drive Mateo first laid his head on her shoulder, then grabbed her phone to change the music after he got bored of the songs after just 20 seconds of singing along to each. Though, it was at that point when they were approaching the bar that he asked why they were drinking so early. “Doesn’t matter. I just needed a drink and some fun, okay?” she said with a said with a slightly cold tone. She didn’t want to think about it while she was still sober. Laurel soon parked the car at the bar, about to head inside with Mateo. “Come on, and I don’t know about you, but I’m drinking here, then tonight I’m going to check out some parties, and probably get totally wasted.”

@benitz786

1 Like

niko tanaka

Niko could tell that Cleo’s mom didn’t believe them, but she quickly moved on, clearly more interested in what Angelina had to say, so they chose to move on as well. They weren’t paying much attention to what Angelina was saying, though. When Cleo began talking to them, they listened, even though they didn’t turn their head to look at her. She began to somewhat explain why she had put them on the spot and instead of verbally acknowledging, they slightly nodded their head so that she could see that they understood without getting unwanted attention from her mother.

They smiled as Jennifer appeared, joining their conversation. When Cleo asked if they were angry at her, they softly chuckled and shook their head. “No, I’m not angry with you.” They reassured her. Turning their attention to Jennifer in response to Cleo offering for her to come with them, they added “Cleo misunderstood though. Sato wouldn’t be coming with us. If you come, it’ll just be the three of us.”

@Kristi - Cleo

“What if sorry it’s not enough? If sorry is never enough and the person who the friend offended, decided to cut the person from their lives forever?” A for a few months. She didn’t look up at him when she said any of this or before, so she didn’t see the way his attitude softened when he looked at her and if she did, well lmao she ignored it. “I think the other friend has to grow up, sorry it’s never enough- words aren’t.” And that was coming from someone who loved words. As someone who loved words, Luna was amazed at how often they failed her. “Actions are better than words.”

" “Right into some leaves or something.” Luna wrinkled her nose, she wasn’t a germaphobe or anything but that was incredible unsanitary. “You could get sick.” She muttered. Not that she would care- ok, that was a lie. Elijah was her friend, she thinks, were they friends? Like true friends and not just childhood playmates who refused to separate but as soon as high school came went their own ways, and one got a crush and one didn’t? Yeah, that was what they were. “A man named Dr.Jenner-he was umm a doctor.” as you could tell from the name. “And kinda my first crush.” she gave a faint smile remembering him. “Favorite color?”

@Kbail

The way Luna was expressing herself right now was different from how she usually acted. She was usually passionate about books and writing not relationship problems. “I think you should just accept the apology and see if they will change. For example, like if a person was talking to you in the present time and sitting right next to you and looking at you like right now and saying they are sorry like right now.”

For now the conversation was going pretty smoothly, hopefully she would not be so mad at him anymore. I mean she was still asking and answering questions? When Luna said who her first crush was he thought it was adorable. I mean a doctor as your first crush. Classic. But he had to resist the urge to laugh because she might get offended at that. At this point he realized he had to bite his tongue more with his usual humor. “Wasn’t it awkward going to see him all the time?” He asked “What’s your favorite color.” That’s when he realized he didn’t really know that much about luna to be honest. He only really started talking to her this year so it was understandable. “Blue, red or green.” Elijah’s stomach started to rumble as he realized he didn’t have breakfast and they have probably been in this library for at least two or three hours. “If money wasn’t a concern and you could do whatever you want, what are the things you would do?”

@Kristi

1 Like

Luna gulped, slowly removing her face from her lap to look at him. She knew he was talking about himself but she sighed “And if I don’t want to forgive that person?” If this was a movie and not real life, a random gush of wind would have blown her hair and rain would have started randomly fallen. But this was the real world, real life and she was confused. She didn’t hate him or anything, he was still her friend, but accepting his apology would mean doing something else she didn’t want to do. Also the I think you should just accept the apology and see if they will change rubbed her the wrong way.

“Wasn’t it awkward going to see him all the time?” She shook her head, “No, it only got awkward when I was tutoring his daughter and saw him… cough naked once.” The memory was still fresh in her mind, really fresh. When Elijah said his favorite color, Luna looked at her nails, “Mine is yellow, light yellow and green.” green was her favorite color to dye her hair, she had a lot of pictures of her with green-blackish hair and yellow, well her mother was blonde. Luna noticed his stomach rumbling and her face softened, “Do you want us to go to erm a restaurant nearby?” when Elijah asked his question, Luna quickly responded. “Travel the world, i’ll definitely use it to travel the world." she smiled imagining it. Unfortunately for her, she wasn’t as rich as the rest of her classmates whose parents were billionaires and icons. “have you ever regretted saying something to someone?”

@Kbail

1 Like

Elijah Morgan

There was a bit of awkward silence when Luna said she didn’t want to accept his apology. That wasn’t something that usually…happened to him. Usually the person was asking him to apologize. “Well, you don’t have to.” He didn’t want her to lie and accept when she was still angry.

“You saw your doctor naked?” A chuckle escaped him. “I probably would’ve jumped out of the window.” Okay that was a bit much but he definitely would’ve been embarrassed - but then again he wouldn’t be babysitting bratty kids so he couldn’t see himself in that situation.

“have you ever regretted saying something to someone?”
“Yes, multiple times this year.”
As if speaking telepathically, Luna asked if they should go to the restaurant. “Yes. Im starving. There’s a Starbucks across the street, we should go.” A Latte with a side of egg croissant was calling his name.

@Kristi

Annie thought for a moment that Ricky wouldn’t be able to argue with her on that. How could you disagree when it seemed everyone was pushing for the singular point. Not to even mention whatever the fvck her siblings would be thinking, or even probably saying. She knew what they thought of her, no matter how much they attempted to hide it. How could Ricky argue with any of that? He couldn’t. Except, he was. He was with- woah- first name drop. Which was probably the only correct way to address her now. Was he making points? Maybe, though of course Annie could still find holes in that argument to pull at.

“I don’t thi-” Though Annie didn’t get much of a chance to verbalise these thoughts as the subtle steps forward became a distinct break of the distance between them. What the fvck was he doing right now? She couldn’t help greeting this embrace with tension and the continuous floating question in her mind of why and what he was doing here. But with his presence came a strong notion of understanding she had given up looking for long ago, the hope to find it dying with her best friend. For a moment she let it not matter the reasons for him being here, and for a moment Annie slowly- before eventually- relaxed into it, into him.

The pull away was sped up after Ricky suggested going back into the hospital. “No, if I can’t even fvcking see my da- I’m fine there’s no point in going in there,” Annie told him, now walking further away from the building. How could she be a room several doors away from Jordan and not be able to actually go in? Fvck that. “I’ll go, like, home or something. To the one that’s still intact, probably,” Annie said to him, giving him the small smile she knew he was trying to get.

benitz786 Enrique Montoya

Cerulean High School 14th February 2040
Valentine’s Day is just another day to truly love like there is no tomorrow
It was Valentine’s Day, and Cerulean High did not ignore the fact - with bursts of pink and red filling each and every corner in the form of heart shaped balloons and confetti. Though it practically went unnoticed by the seniors as it was overshadowed by all the new updates on all phones. Not only with their new tasks and a blog post but the Oh My Dollar Valentine results, the annual tradition that went ahead despite the school having more than enough money to fund extracurriculars. The received list was varyingly helpful to all in the question of who to be their Valentine, or even Prom Date. What came with that, though, was the need to ignore the potential of the ulterior motives. Because surely Blue Royalty hadn’t exposed all the manipulated romances.

@NewBlood

3 Likes

Valentines Day. There were two types of people on this day. Those that loved the holiday and had people to spend it with, and those that hated it. Hyun-Ae was part of the latter. She didn’t really care about the holiday, mainly because not even her family would spend it with her. She was completely alone. Well, maybe she wouldn’t be alone if the first person on her Valentines Day list actually wanted to be her Valentines. Well, she’d see, as she searched around for Niko Tanaka. Luckily for her, she found them in the first place she checked. She entered the library, spotting Niko at a table. She headed over, sitting down. “Hello, Niko. I saw that you’re my first on that Valentines Day list, so I thought it wouldn’t hurt to say hi. I also got you a small something.” She said, handing over a small package. She’d gotten them a book.
@Caticorn - Niko
Wow, I was on a roll.

1 Like

Valentine’s Day. A day where love was supposedly in the air. Embry had woken up imagining how perfect the day would be with her girlfriend, especially with prom coming up soon. Even though she’d started the morning on cloud nine, she was quickly brought down as she opened her phone, seeing the newest post on the Blue Royalty blog. Her heart fell as she read her name and Daiane’s, followed by the truth about them getting back together. She put her phone down in disbelief and got herself ready for school, fighting the urge to scream as she did.

She was still in denial when she left her house. At this point, she didn’t know how much of what happened over the past few months was real and that hurt. For all she knew, she was being played the entire time, every conversation being carefully calculated to draw her in and make her believe that maybe they could finally be happy together.

When she arrived at school, she sat in her car, trying to find the words she would say to Daiane when she saw her. Resting her head against the steering wheel, she took a deep breath, collecting herself before she got out of the car. She walked through the halls, searching for her girlfriend. She froze as the girl came into her view and she slowly started walking towards her. Although, her pace quickened as her emotions took hold of her and sooner than she would have liked, she was face to face with her. “Daiane, how could you?” She accused, crossing her arms over her chest. “The…the kiss on Halloween and you telling me how you felt…it was all so you could get some bloody points?” She added in without letting Daiane speak.

@unsungcheerio - Daiane :broken_heart:

5 Likes

What had only been just over two weeks had felt like a lifetime of Jordan being in hospital. Two weeks of not being able to see him. Two weeks of a lot of thinking. Two weeks of blurring the line between thinking and overthinking, between rational and irrational. The feeling of self-awareness had built up and become undeniable over that time. So did, though she dare not say it out loud, the worry she had been feeling. Even if he did wake up with hatred for her and a want to disown, that didn’t make Annie care- love- any less.

Another day with no update from the hospital telling her she was allowed to go in, Annie arrived at school. Like every other year, Annie was not in a particularly Valentine’s Day mood. Even less so when the sound of a simultaneous notification echoing in the hallway of a blog post from Blue Royalty. Skim-reading as she usually did, Annie made quickly made it to the end where she found her own name being dropped alongside Paige’s. Wonder what that could be about. While the first part did not come as a shock to her, Annie’s eyebrows marginally raised, almost unnoticeable to the bystanders who had read what she had and waiting on her reaction, at the mention of Anna Pierce. Annie was a Pierce. Part of the ever-growing Parker family tree that she hadn’t kept up to date on. But no, before Annie could let herself be emotionally phased by this, she looked up at the person ahead of her who had just brushed shoulders with. At something that was far more important to her than these new revelations and whatever they meant.

“Zek, wa- Ezekiel,” She called over, finally catching up and walking beside him on the drop of the full name. Annie and Ezekiel, as expected, hadn’t spoken since their… minor dispute. Several mistakes later, Annie realised this was the one she wanted- needed- to fix while she still maybe had the chance to. So how does one go about doing that? “Long time no s- no? No, I know,” Great start. “I know you don’t want to see or, like, hear from me or anything but I-” She stopped walking and hoped he would too because wow trying to seriously talk was difficult for her. Especially when she had to walk at the same time. “It’s not your fault me and my dad have- we’re not great, and getting arrested for that fire was on me, I don’t regret doing it and-” Now she was finally looking at him and not… literally anywhere else. Swallow the pride, swallow the pride, swallow the fvcking pride. “I shouldn’t have brought it up I didn’t mean it and… you were right. And maybe I definitely was not.” Ezekiel could very easily just walk away and forget this, she would probably do the same. But Annie couldn’t deny the fact that she didn’t want him to. Fvck. She really didn’t want him to.

astxrism Ezekiel Griffin

2 Likes