Blue Royalty: New Blood

“Well, I’m really glad.” Hyun-Ae rubbed the back of her neck. “Yeah. My parents are very hard on me, but I don’t blame them.” Niko asked what her parents did, and she opened her mouth to respond when they said she didn’t have to say. “Oh, it’s fine. My mother is a surgeon and my father is a K-Pop manager. Have you heard of Twice? He manages them. They’re really nice. Due to their jobs, they aren’t around much, so they just let me get my own apartment.”
@Caticorn - Niko

1 Like

There were many things Phoebe was being grateful for and Raph being so chill sure was one of those things. Adding another person to the hate Phoebe list was not what she was going for here, not something she really wanted to see. There were already many people she couldn’t look at without being annoyed. But does this mean she is going to keep pushing and asking more questions because she is just sooo curious? Yes, of course! Or… That’s what she wanted to do before he brought up her own sister. Okay, I see Raph… Not the best topic to discuss. ”Yeah, Amie is still… You know.” With a loud sigh, Phoebe subtly rolled her eyes, doing the same thing he did just a moment ago - her gaze traveled around the front yard but unlike him, she had something on her mind. Who knew, maybe she was wrong and he was thinking the same thing but let’s not get ahead of ourselves.

”She’s driving me nuts, I swear. A lot is happening and it’s not really fun,” a cheeky smile on her lips, she tried to repeat what he said before linking her arm through his and starting to walk towards the school. ”Life is just not fun now aaaand you know what I really don’t want?” Glancing up at him with a playful expression, she continued before giving him time to react. ”Our pink hallways. So what do you say weeee… Take a little detour?” What he had to say to that didn’t really matter. That wasn’t even a question because as soon as those words left her lips she pulled him to the side, dragging him all the way to the side of the school. Privacy was not something she was concerned about but still… You never know who might walk by when you’re on the schools grounds. And you know what? PHOEBE WAS BORED. Sure, many things were happening and her life was a but chaotic but this other side to her everyday life was just bland. Why didn’t anyone get her anything today? Why didn’t anyone ask her out on a date today?? Not like she’d say yes to a date… Just what comes with it.

”You can always make life a little more fun,” coming out as a whisper, Phoebe looked behind them and without another word pushed Raph against the wall. Her hands moved up to the sides of his neck as her lips pressed against his. Is she being a little… mean? You know… his brother and stuff… Maybe. Maybe not. Let her be.

@CerealKiller - Raph

2 Likes

Honestly at this very specific point in time, his whole mood inside was totally off, and Raph wasn’t usually one to let his problems distract him, but today it didn’t seem to work so far.
”it really isn’t” he agreed with her as she said it wasn’t really fun, even tho she was probably talking mostly about amie and Amie was pretty irrelevant to him rn but it still wasn’t fun, generally, it is a lot that’s happening, and it ain’t fun.

Raph was never a big fan of pink hallways, but the next thing Phoebe did came as a surprise to him as he wasn’t really expecting it whatsoever. A part of him told him to stop, because it wasn’t fair to do since he knew Diego liked her. But another part of him really needed the damn distraction. And he’s bound to hurt his family at some point anyway, so what’s the point in trying so hard to avoid it if it happens anyway?

”Sounds like a plan” he whispered in the heat of the moment and kissed her back as pulling her body closer to his own. Maybe he wasn’t thinking rationally, but sometimes you just don’t, and you need to make life… a little more fun.

@astxrism Phoebe

2 Likes

Athena wasn’t the biggest fan of Valentine’s Day. They’ll often tell people it’s because of how commercial it is or that they thought it was cheesy when in reality, it just reminded them of the last time they were foolish enough to fall in love with someone. In Athena’s experience, the words ‘I love you’ were more dangerous than any weapon that could be wielded. They implied a level of trust that had devastating effects when it was broken.

After Xavier dropped them off, they walked into the school, getting a reminder that while they disliked the holiday, their school was very much the opposite. The school had been decorated in pinks and reds and everyone had been sent their match lists. Athena hadn’t really paid attention to theirs, mostly because they didn’t want to do it in the first place. They’d been forced into it by Xavier. They were soon brought out of their thoughts as someone crashed into them from behind, sending them stumbling forward. Once they’d steadied themself, they turned around to see who it was, seeing Luna. “It’s fine” They reassured her, crouching down to help her with her books.

“Are you okay?” Athena asked her as they stood up, putting their hands in their pockets once they were standing up. “Yeah, it has.” They agreed with her, chuckling with her, mostly because they found her statement amusing. “Well, we do go to the same high school.” They told her, unable to resist the urge to point out the obvious.

@Kristi - Luna

1 Like

”Do you…” There wasn’t a second when Phoebe thought this wouldn’t go the way she wanted it, that she’d get rejected and end up looking stupid. It never happened before so why would that change now? Well, depends on the person but this was different. Maybe dragging Raph to the side of the school after mentioning his brothers wasn’t the best option but it seemed like they both needed a little distraction. What harm will this do? Okay… Maybe it could cause a little mess but nothing that can’t be fixed… Right? Nothing bad happened before so shush.

”Want to… ” Mumbling before she pulled away, Phoebe let her hands slowly slide down to his chest over his shoulders, her gaze following her own movement. ”Go somewhere?” Playing with the strings of his hoodie, she looked up at him through her lashes, a little smirk playing on her lips. ”I think our class is about to begin and I really don’t want to go.” Who says no to such a proposal? Come on, Raph, you can’t say no. have you ever said no to someone? Okay, sorrrry, not going to assume anything.

@CerealKiller - Raph

2 Likes

She watched him for a moment as she was talking, trying to analyse his judgement. Though as soon as she finished, his choice became shown, as he quickly pulled her to him. “I- okay, hugging, we’re- cool, yeah,” Annie approached this awkwardly, as she wouldn’t say she was much of a hugger, and because of the surprise it brought her that he did that. And, no, that other time was an exception because… she had almost died. Annie reciprocated his action with a quick pat on his back, before Zek pulled away and said his own part.

The smile Zek had was soon mirrored onto her as he continued talking. Though Annie could tell what subject Zek was trying to approach as soon as he trailed off. Especially since it had really become public knowledge after the people who were in the hospital. And yet, no one had actually thought to approach her about it, rather any and everyone else around her. Maybe scared that she would them over too. “Well, hey, that makes two of us,” Annie told him brightly, contradicting the slow uncertainty in the way Ezekiel approached the conversation.

“Yeah… fvcking paparazzi- the whole town and their fvcking dogs came into the hospi- and then Ricky- not actual dogs, probably would have been more comfortable if there were, actually- but we, yeah, got out of that,” She explained, though Annie wasn’t too sure about what part of it he wanted to hear about. If any of it.

astxrism — Ezekiel Griffin

1 Like

Whenever Fin gets a notification that there’s a new Blue Royalty post, a smile immediately appears on his face because it means he is probably going to witness yet another fight and people trying to deny everything when they know everything that’s in the post is the truth. There really isn’t anything better than that but tell Fin WHY this time there was something about HIM? And why did that actually make him stop and rethink his whole existence? It’s not like he loves his father but to think that man isn’t actually his father…? Will this time he be the one denying what’s written about him? No… Hell, he’d be happy to find out the truth behind that. To get to learn Samuel isn’t his father and… He’s been living in this fake family. Okay, even for Finley that doesn’t sound great and as much as he secretly wants that to be the case that wouldn’t change everything. He had a shtty childhood and his family sucks, why would his real family be any better? It doesn’t matter. He doesn’t want to know. At least there were other interesting things people might like to talk about more like… Mason having a crush on Elio. How adorable… What would his little girlfriend or whatever she is say about that? And by girlfriend he meant Olivia, not Sienna.

Speaking of Olivia… Does Fin even know this girl? No. Nor is he interested in getting to know her but since Mason is probably going to try to fix his relationship with his old girlfriend why wouldn’t Fin try to mess with him a bit? And what better way than to go to prom with Olivia? Of course, she has to say yes to him first but Fin will make sure that happens. Anything to fck with Mason, even if it means he has to make a complete fool out of himself. Another good thing is that Finley really doesn’t care who he goes to prom with so this way he was not losing anything… Just… He will probably ruin prom for Olivia. You know why he doesn’t care who he goes to prom with? Because of certain someone who made sure he can’t get his fun after prom - looking at you miss Amelia.

Remember how I said Finley will make sure she says yes? That meant he had to do a little research on the girl, do a little insta stalking and even ask for advice from his friends to make sure he asks her in the cutest way and… No, he did not like that whole process. Who thought asking a girl to prom will be this hard and absolutely embarrassing? At least he knew how to pretend and turn on his charm whenever it was needed. That morning he had to arrive at school earlier than usual and find out which locker is Olivia’s and put some chocolates in it with a message. Then put up little “this way, Olivia” signs, arrows and sht decorated with flowers that would lead her to where he was supposed to be waiting for her with a… bouquet. Sigh. But was this also a little trick? Maybe it was. Doing something publicly like this just makes his chances higher because would a girl that seems sooo sweet be sooo mean to turn him down in front of many other students? I don’t think so.

So that’s how Fin found himself standing with flowers in his hands at the end of a hallway, trying hard to keep a smile on his face and act nervous whenever he would see someone glance at him and let me tell you that a lot of students were quite entertained. In his head he was repeating the speech he had to prepare and it goes like - okay, no time to rehearse more because the girl was finally here. ”I hope this is not too much…” That’s it. That was his speech. Impressive, right? Finley chuckled to himself pretending “there was sooo much he still had to say but the moment he saw her he just forgot because WOW, look at how stunning she is”. ”Will you… go to prom with me?”

@CerealKiller - Olivia

2 Likes

“I don’t know what to… I need your help,”

Mason Mitchell sat on a park bench, overlooking a playground where a little girl was playing alone. Sitting next to him was a woman who was keeping an eye on the little girl - who was currently running up the steps so she could go down the slide. “What do you need?”

She looked tired… and honestly, Mason couldn’t blame her. Jessica had a lot of… things going on in her life right now including dealing with Daniel who was an issue in itself, and while usually, he’d try to help out, this time around, he couldn’t. That was exactly the reason that he felt hesitant to call her this morning… far earlier than Jess would be awake. If… you knew Jessica… you knew not to wake her up early, but he had his reasons.

A sound caught his attention before he could respond to her, and despite the previous frown on his face, a small smile replaced it as the man stood up and picked up a little boy from the stroller. “Hi buddy, you’re up early,” He stated, bouncing the baby in his arms as he kept the boy distracted. He had always loved kids, and for him, it never mattered what situation he was in - Mason usually navigated to where there were kids. Ethan seemed to still be sound asleep, while Grayson coo’d with excitement at being held. Though distracted for a mere second, it was useless to beat around the bush so… well… Mason just said it “Blue Royalty figured out that Paige isn’t our sister, and Anna is actually her mother. It was just released about an hour ago… and we both know Paige is…” What was he supposed to say there?

“Damn it,” Jess sighed, grabbing the phone that Mason pulled out with his free hand so she could read the post. He noticed the raise in her eyebrow when she likely read the part about him, though quickly ignored it. “She’s been getting more reckless everyday and honestly, once she sees this, I just don’t know what’s going to go through her mind,” . The girl nodded, though before they could finish the conversation, the young girl ran towards him putting her hand in his. “UNCLE WILL CAN YOU PUSH ME ON THE SWING PLEASEEEE,”

The man smiled again, and with a “I’ll figure it out,” he nodded before running back with Shay. Placing Grayson in the baby swing, he pushed both kids - though his eyes gravitated once again to his sister who’s expression worried him.

Despite how the day started, everything had to go on as per usual… after all, that was always the plan and the very plan wasn’t changing due to… unforeseen circumstances. As per usual, the day started with football practice though unlike usual, Mason got far more looks than he usually did. Could he blame people? No, the post that was released made it very easy for him to be the center of attention at the moment. Technically, it was his birthday today, so amongst the strange looks, Mason also got his fair share of Happy Birthdays from friends whom he thanked.

Do you know what was a birthday gift he didn’t want to deal with at the current moment? You guessed it - Elio Esposito. Though as the years had taught him; his acting skills weren’t half bad at this point. After being shoved forward, the man caught his footing before turning back at Elio with a glare. “Seriously?” Mason asked, feigning ignorance at the statement - almost urging Elio to continue which he did. Predictable.

“Trust me, Elio, Don’t fcking flatter yourself. I didn’t tell anyone about kissing you, and as far as I’m fcking concerned, it was a drunken accident. I mean, you do kind of look like your sister when someone’s drunk out of their mind,” Mason started, egging the man on. If a fight was what Elio was looking for, a fight would be what the man would get. A laugh met his lips almost immediately at Elio’s sad sentiment about getting clout. “Oh my god, Esposito, no one HERE is using you for fcking clout. You’re not even fcking important so get your head out of your ass and realize that while most people only care about you is because of who your dad is. I, on the other hand, never gave a sht. I’m sorry you’re having fcking issues with Lenora who’s realized your momentary fame is not worth dating you, that’s not my problem. And for your information, me and Sienna are doing fine… which is probably why I was fcking her last night.”

With that, he gave the man a fake smile, followed by putting his middle finger up. As fights go, his teammates almost immediately begin surrounding the two Ohhs leaving their mouth with Mason’s words. So, Elio, let’s fight.

@Madilnel
@astxrism - your kids mentioned

5 Likes

Running his fingers softly over her cheek and down her hair, Raph looked down at the girl in from of him. Can’t say phoebe wasn’t attractive, plus she was one of the only people who actually seemed to understand him most of the time. Ricky was too, but now… well, he seemed to lose one of the very few people he never thought he’d lose.

So maybe that was the reason he changed his mind. ”I can’t” he whispered after going silent for a moment, taking a step away from the girl. ”I can’t do this to Diego its not fair” he said, running a hand through his hair as he looked at her again. He didn’t like putting her in this uncomfortable position, but he already lost Ricky, he couldn’t let himself Diego too. But honestly, when was the last time you saw Raphael Montoya say no to sex? You better appreciate this diego its only for you bro. Don’t be an ungrateful dck like your “former” brother

@astxrism Phoebe yo

2 Likes

If there was a day Olivia was expecting absolutely nothing special from, that would be Valentines day. Frankly, She was never the kind of girl who wants a boyfriend (or girlfriend for that matter) or misses being in a relationship, if she was in a relationship it was solely for the fact that she loved the other person, not for the sake of not being single. I mean she only had like one and a half (?) exes, and she wasn’t really rushing into anything else at this point. She was definitely a sucker for romance, but being single also had quite a few perks.

Speaking of not expecting anything, walking into the very pink and red school, Olivia noticed something on her locker, and a few more… signs? this way olivia where? why? who? ”What-” the girl mumbled quietly in confusion as she started following the signs down the hallway to find… Finley? what-

”I hope this is not too much…” The boy said, standing there with flowers in his hand, seeming kind of nervous which was honestly adorable. Did she even know fin? not really, they were in the same class but she didn’t remember ever speaking to him ”Will you… go to prom with me?” He added. Originally she didn’t have a prom date and didn’t really see anyone potentially asking her, she was planning to go alone or just with friends, but let me just say she actually wasn’t complaining about the current unexpected scenario. I mean… it’s not like she had any other options… Mason? no ma’am. Callum was pretty dead, Zek was probably taking Kaya and honestly those too should date already they’re practically a married couple at this point. But anywho, it’s not like she was close with many guys around here… so might as well try something new, right?

”I- wow.” she mumbled in surprise looking down for a moment before looking back at the boy in front of her ”Did not expect that” she smiled sheepishly ”Of course I’ll go with you” she added, her smile growing bigger with the seconds ”That was… really sweet”

@astxrism Fin

2 Likes

“I really have no idea. He’s just weird. He used to be perfectly nice to me, but one day, he just started hating me.” Well that was weird. As far as Tsumuji knew, people just didn’t start hating others for no reason, they must have a weird or motivation for their hate. Jealousy could be one thing, but there wasn’t really anything Eryx would be jealous about + Artemis and him shared a lot of similarities: for example they were both Astors and from what she knew… Eryx had always had it better than Artemis. Maybe people can actually hate anyone for no reason, after all it’s not like Tsumuji has really hated anyone so she wouldn’t know. She scrunched her nose, all this talk about hate on Valentine’s day was giving her a headache. “That’s weird, do you know the reason he hates you?”

@Ouijaloveletters

1 Like

“Well, we do go to the same high school.” Luna resisted the urge of externally facepalming. ‘small world, huh?’ like really what was that? They went to the same high school so seeing each other didn’t really qualify for the whole ‘small world talk.’ See this is why Luna was an introvert, the things that came out from her mouth embarrassed her and even more when people pointed out what she said. She laughed lightly blowing away a strand of white hair that fell on her face, “True, it’s just ummm…uhhh idk” She said as she thanked Athena for helping her with her books. “But really… it’s b-been a long time since i’ve seen you, where have you been.” She asked trying to control her stutter as they walked through the halls. Not surprisingly, the halls were covered in Valentine decorations and couples making out besides their lockers. Luna really had to resist the urge of rolling her eyes, she didn’t want to seem petty. “So… what do you uh think of Valentine?” She asked them, trying to keep the conversation going as the put their books inside their locker.

@Caticorn

1 Like

So it turns out Phoebe was wrong and Raphael knew how to say no. ”Oh you’re just messing with me,” reaching to pull him back closer to her, a grin on her face, but he already took a few steps back and that’s when she could see that he… Was not messing with her. Wait, what? There were times when Phoebe was turned down, just remember her big crush on Elio and the embarrassment she felt when he said no to her but that doesn’t happen so often so don’t blame her for being a little stunned. This shouldn’t really be that big of a deal but she wanted fun and fun was not what she was getting right now. And she really thought she would get that by approaching Raph… What is wrong with you buddy?

Oh… Luckily she didn’t even have to ask that because he was so generous to give her an explanation. ”Oh, come on,” coming out as a whisper as she tried to force a soft smile, her words only ended up sounding desperate. ”I’m not… with your brother,” chuckling as a way to make this situation better and maybe show that there was really nothing he should feel bad about, Phoebe stepped back closer to him. Nothing to feel bad about… Maybe that was a lie. She could understand what he was doing, feeling, and in a way she admired him for that but wasn’t it a bit too late for that? To think about your brother and Phoebe? Hmm??
And it really wasn’t like Phoebe was dating his brother. Wasn’t he the one ignoring her because her sister was just sooo worried she threatened him to stay away from Phoebe? Will she ever really get this excitement she felt while dragging Raph here from him? ”Relax,” once again placing her hands on him, Phoebe gave him yet another smile, her gaze remaining on his lips.

@CerealKiller - Raph

3 Likes

niko tanaka

“Still, you’re very pretty.” They told her. Smooth, Niko. Real smooth. They thought to themself as she began to tell them about her parents’ jobs. “That’s super cool! My cousin Yuki is training to be a K-Pop idol right now.” They said to her in response to what her father does. “Wouldn’t that be kind of lonely?” They asked as she told them about her apartment. They were so used to being around their family that they often forgot that some people didn’t have the same relationship with theirs. They paused for a moment as they thought of what to say to her next. “Hey, do you have any plans for prom yet?” They asked her as they remembered one of the main reasons that they’d wanted to talk to her today in the first place.

@Ouijaloveletters - Hyun-Ae

1 Like

Valentine’s day was here, and it was her favorite holiday…when she was actually dating someone. This was the only Valentine’s where she was alone. She was feeling bitter about how no one was going to buy her any gifts today but was going to pretend she is an “independent woman” for Instagram. Then, the school website made a new blue royalty post today. She was surprised by a couple of things on there but when she saw what Daiane did she knew Embry was going to be angry. Or maybe not because she seems to accept everything she does. She knew something like this would happen and it wasn’t a surprise. When she went to school the first place she went to was her locker and from across the hall she could see Embry talking to Daiane. Yep, they were probably arguing.

@unsungcheerio - Daiane Mentioned
@Caticorn - Embry Mentioned

APPROACHABLE

3 Likes

Elijah could hear the loud clacking of heels from someone walking in the room. At first he thought it was a teacher, principle, literally anyone other than Ari Lee. The she devil herself. But when he glanced up he could almost feel the world ending. Of course she started complaining about what he was doing and acting as if she didn’t know his name, when she would always spread rumors about him. “I’m putting brownies on each person’s desk, as you can see.” He held back the urge to roll his eyes and continued looking down at the desk. “And my name is Elijah.” She was kind of like a fly. The more you give it attention the more the buzzing annoys you. So hopefully she would just walk away.

@Kristi

2 Likes

Valentine’s day

Ari rolled her eyes as she gave him an unimpressed look. Did it really look like she cared what his name was? ‘aNd mY nAmE iS eLiJaH’ Ari thought with a mocking tone. “Look Elizabeth, It’s ok to admit you have a little crush on me and you’re putting the trash- brownies, in my desk because it’s valentine and you’re my secret admire or whatever, unfortunately for you, you’re not my type nor up to my level. Besides,” She walked towards him and snatched the brownies from his hands before he could react, "I don’t trust your cooking, if you’re really putting this in everyone’s desk, don’t put it on mine, avoid anything that has to do with my things. One I don’t want your germs touching anything that belongs to me, 2 if you made this I don’t trust your cooking and I have no intentions on dying at 18. " Although, some of the people in her school should. Anyways, If people really die because of the brownies, Ari would be a witness and God knows she would turn him over before anyone could clap. After all there was no reason why not to. He was no friend of hers, but someone who went to her school and Ari hated more than half of the people here. Her significant other also hated him so that was more than enough reasons to ever turn him in if he ever does something that is considered ‘illegal’. Just let him slip and like a Karen she would be calling the cops on him, although she really hated those pigs. Her lips curved into a small smile, as she held the brownies tightly and walked to the nearest trashcan. It would be a shame if the brownies slipped from my hands, wouldn’t it? Sad that at times i’m a tad clumsy." She winked towards him as she slowly lost her grip on the brownies.

:sparkles: @Kbail :sparkles:

2 Likes

Hyun-Ae cocked her head when Niko said their sister was training to be an idol. “Oh, that’s nice. I can probably set her up for a meeting with my dad if she wants. If she knows my dad, her chances of actually being an idol will go up. Just talk to her and get back to me.” When Niko asked if it was lonely, Hyun-Ae shrugged. “It is, but I’ve gotten used to it. I’m fine with it.” When Niko asked if she had any plans for prom, Hyun-Ae’s eyes widened slightly. “Well, no, but I think I know what you’re going to ask.” She paused, a deadpan expression on her face. She then smiled. “Yeah, sure. You’re really sweet and this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. I’m really not good with parties, though.”
@Caticorn - Niko

2 Likes

Have you ever had a lucid dream? Something that feels so intensely… real yet you know deep down it’s fake. It’s that feeling that something’s just not right. Maybe you don’t know exactly why that’s the case, however, history shows one should always trust their gut and with how Jordan was feeling, he knew something was off… at least he did in the beggining. In these situations, in one moment maybe everything feels normal, and then the next second, there’s this feeling these thoughts screaming at him that something’s wasn’t right. Everything… was off. Wake up. Wake up, Jordan. But he simply couldn’t. And… honestly… the lines were becoming blurred if he even was asleep anymore. Was this a dream…a. nightmare… or simply his new reality? Things… seemed almost seemed normal. That reminiscent feeling that was trying to tell him something was wrong was dulling and was simply noise he now ignored.

Maybe it was a subset of learned helplessness… or maybe he was just forgetting… but Jordan Williams no longer questioned his surroundings. His mind was stuck in limbo, and every moment was like a nightmare he couldn’t get out of. Or was it… even a nightmare? Was it just life?

As it had for the last few days, his eyes opened, and Jordan found himself alone once again in his overly decorated apartment. After all, Christmas was approaching, and Jordan wanted to make sure everything was decorated for his… wait… why was it decorated? Hmm weird. Things were hazy in Jordan’s mind as he looked at the large tree from the comfort of his bed - presents underneath it but why would he need presents just for himself? Oh, who knows… it was probably just for himself - he loved Christmas after all, and if he ever had kids, he wanted to pass that tradition down to them. Kids… thinking about that made his heartbeat for a second, but he simply couldn’t place his mind on why. It was a long time away before he’d have kids… wait no… he has kids doesn’t he? No… no he doesn’t. What was wrong with him today? God, who knew? “Hey Tinke…” Instinctively, Jordan’s hand went to the empty spot beside him, speaking to someone he had assumed was there. Why? The space was empty, but there was a feeling that Jordan was going to say something, however, as quickly as he had the thought, it disappeared. Must have been nothing… oh well.

A sigh left his lips as he took a quick shower, changed into his clothes, and grabbed what he needed to before going to work. It was his usual routine ever since he left B… um… whoever he was before this? His memory was failing him but it didn’t matter, because as soon as Jordan had that thought, he was distracted by the sound of traffic outside. With a smile that never really left his lips, Jordan finally left his place to hit the sunny outdoors, despite the weird start to his morning. It was strangely warm for December, but that didn’t bother the man as he grabbed a bike from the bike rack and started riding to his job. What a beautiful day, there was something almost unnatural about the perfection of how things looked and maybe if he was looking for it, Jordan would have recognized it was… off. Hell, the first few days he was there, he did remember and he tried to remind himself that it was a dream. But that was almost a distant memory at this point… so distant he couldn’t even remember it.

As he reached the space outside his work building, his peddling slowed down and Jordan soon locked his bike in the rack. Business as usual, one may say. He was about to start walking away when he saw one of the women walking near him dropped her scarf. There was no hesitancy as Jordan made his way to pick it up, and tried calling after her but… she didn’t stop. “Excuse me Ma’am, I think you dropped this,” Jordan tried again, walking after her in an attempt to catch up as she turned into an alleyway. Hesitancy filled his being as Jordan turned back to face where he needed to go. He didn’t want to be late, but if he left the scarf, he would likely never be able to return it. So… he followed her.

First running down the Alleyway he already found her at the end, turning right. Of course, he screamed after her again, though clearly, she hadn’t heard him. However… as he made it to the end of the alley, he was no longer in the city. Or… was he? No… this wasn’t where he just was. Looking at a street sign, Jordan read Beryl Ave but where was that? It felt… familiar but he had never been here before. Had he? No. Right? He didn’t have time to contemplate that fact…or even question how he had appeared in a completely random place as he caught sight of the woman who dropped her scarf. “Ma’am,” Jordan yelled again, running after her for the second time as she walked towards a playground-

Finally, Jordan found himself catching up to her. “Ma’am I think you dropped th…” “Shh,”

Confusion filled his features as the women pointed at someone sitting on a bench near them. It was another woman lovingly holding a baby who was clearly no older than 1. She was singing in a language unfamiliar to Jordan, but the child seemed to be enjoying it - cooing at every verse. “My love, one day you will be the happiest baby boy in the world, do you know that?” Jordan watched in confusion as the child coo’d again. “I love you Jordan. I’ll take you away from him and we’ll be happy together. Just you and me okay? I promise. I’ll always protect you, my son.”

Jordan’s eyes widened. Was that boy… him? No it couldn’t be. Just another boy with his name. Yes… that was rational. That made sense. “You were a beautiful boy. I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you then, my son.” Jordan turned towards the woman he was chasing after, and the moment he did, the mother and child disappeared, however, he realized the woman in front of him was the same as the one holding the boy. Though… older? “I don’t… understand,” Jordan whispered as the woman put her hand in his. “Listen to me, my son. We don’t have much time. You need to wake up, the longer you stay here, the more your mind will forget and then you may never remember,”

What? He was Asleep? No that didn’t make sense, he had work. He was just going to wo… no. This was crazy. The woman looked sad as she looked at him. “Come here… this will help,” And with that, he felt her arms wrap around him, and almost instantaneously he remembered. He remembered his life, growing up, Yara, Sadie, his kids, Jezebel… Annie and… oh my god. “M…mom?” Jordan asked hesitantly and he felt her holding him tighter, and at that moment, tears fell down his eyes as he held Khaleesi. “I’m so proud of you. I’m sorry I couldn’t keep my promise… but you’re such a strong boy now. I couldn’t have asked for better for you, but Jordan, you need to go back or it’ll be too late.”

But his mom… he didn’t want to leave… he hadn’t seen her… he barely knew the women in front of him and he… missed her. “You’re already starting to forget my son. Listen to me. This is not reality. You need to wake up, now.” Remember? He remembered - what was she talking about. He remembered Beryl, and Sadie, and his kids, and…and what else was there. Close your eyes, clear your mind, and remember that this isn’t really.

Jordan didn’t know what was happening, but with a hesitant expression, he listened, closing his mind and repeating that this wasn’t real. And then a bright light filled the back of his eyes as he heard his mother saying something once again in a different language, still holding his hands - and then he felt it: a pounding in his head.

There was a loud beeping sound that accompanied the pain in his head, and Jordan struggled to open his eyes as a groan met his mouth. Florescent light met his vision, as he opened his eyes and it was clear that he was in a hospital. Why? Well… that was fuzzy.

Where was she?

While Jordan could no longer remember what happened in his fever dream, there were a few things he could remember… like the fact that he needed to see his wife. Currently, Jordan found himself alone, and he struggled to push himself up as someone entered the room.

“Jordan?”

A smile met his lips at the familiar voice as the women ran towards his side supporting him in his endeavor to get up. Without thinking, Jordan didn’t care about anything else as he pulled her towards him, bringing his lips to hers. God, he missed her… he missed his wife and kids. He didn’t even know how long he had been there, but there was this intense feeling of love seeing her. “I love you,” those were the first words that met his lips as he let his hand lovingly move to her cheek. “Sadie, what happened? Where are our kids? Are they okay? Are you okay? I just… I’m so confused.”

@Littlefeets - Jez
@novella - Sadie + Kids
@CerealKiller - Yara mentioned slightly

3 Likes

She did have a point, she wasn’t actually with his brother, but just like it hurt when Ricky slept had been with Laurel when they broke up, this was the equivalent that would do the same to Diego. Maybe it was a tiny bit too late to think about putting Phoebe off limits, but when’s a better time than now?

”Trust me it’s not that I don’t want to, I really fcking do” he said with a sigh, biting his lip in lowkey frustration. ”Youre not with him I know but he does like you and… I’m just- I’m sorry phoebs please don’t take it personally” he added, hoping she won’t get mad at him or something because let me tell you he might not want to lose Diego but he don’t want to lose Phoebe either. But life is a btch isn’t it?

@astxrism Phoebe

3 Likes