New Blood: Questions Thread

Yeah, I’m pretty sure. I mainly just keep to myself, and apparently not having a huge friend group is seen as weird. I also don’t really interact with people.
Well, I’m aware of that. I just have to give it my all. If I fail, I honestly wouldn’t mind being an Idol. Yes, I can sing.

2 Likes

Uh…heh…yes. I mean, I’m not doing a very good job at hiding it. I doubt she likes me back, and that’s fine. I don’t know how to…uh…be in a relationship anyway.

2 Likes

Yes. Yes it does. Communication is not my strong suit, as you can probably tell.

2 Likes

Actually, I think they were just too busy to…uh, make another. I don’t mind, though. I’ve met siblings of people I know, and they’re annoying.

2 Likes

Embarrassingly, no. I’m far too awkward anyway. I want to, though. I’ve heard it’s nice.
Well, if I haven’t even kissed, I definitely haven’t seen any of that. I really need to fix that…I feel inadequate.

2 Likes

My mom got a job at a hospital in Beryl, so we moved. Obviously hard on my dad’s job, but he’s managing really well. I do think we’re going back to Korea over the summer, so I’m excited.

2 Likes

@Littlefeets

Quinn:

1. So…. What’s up with you and amie? Are you two friends? I thought you hated her or…. Like what’s up?
  2. I heard a rumor that you and amie… you know. Is it true
  3. If you did - how is she in bed?
  4. I thought you liked phoebe, not amie….
  5. So Clara and you to prom right? Do you even know her?
  6. Seriously… what happened with you and Isabella because I heard she was crying over you

@Littlefeets

1 Like

@astxrism fin

1. Does your you know what work now? Want to try it out on olivia?
1 Like

@cerealkiller

Raph

1. You like laurel… don’t you think constantly fcking her cousin is a little fcked up?
1 Like

@CerealKiller

Vc

1. Thoughts about Mateo and Sophie?
  2. What about Ricky and Annie?
1 Like

@astxrism

Katherine

1. So do you still like Kaspian even tho he basically made you commit fraud with him?
  2. No kissing him then huh? Regret not having the chance?
  3. He’ll be at prom… you two should link up
1 Like

Laurel

1. Your mom is legit falling part and you’re being a brat @Littlefeets
1 Like

Laurel:
I am not talking about my mom with you.

2 Likes

And why not? For the past month Jordan has literally been tearing her apart and you’re too self involved to even give a damn fck

1 Like

Like sorry your dad died

Life moves on kid

And your mom just lost the only person that matters to her

1 Like

Laurel:
Yeah, and I knew it wouldn’t work out. Relationships never f^^king work. They’re doomed from the start.

Laurel:
Clearly.

1 Like

Damn

1 Like

On a lighter note, I heard Jess’ kids are over at your house… how’s that been going laurel? @Littlefeets

1 Like

It’s the fact that laurel really feels so unloved

2 Likes

Laurel:
Yeah… I’m not there much

1 Like