Blue Royalty: New Blood

@CerealKiller
@astxrism - Elo and Phoebe kinda mentioned

2 Likes

What did she get herself into? It’s something she asks herself more than she would like to admit and still she’s not doing anything about it because you know who doesn’t know how to say no? Katherine. She’d rather follow a stranger with nothing but swim shorts on who she thought was going to kidnap her than say that simple word. No. No, she has no idea how to race and no she has never been on a bike before and NO she most definitely didn’t have one when she was younger but that was a different kind of thing. Not her saying no to things but simply not telling the truth. It’s just a little sacrifice you have to make if you don’t want to be lame. So can you guess what she said when he asked her if she actually wanted to race? ”I am expert at ri… riding,” Katie started with some kind of a proud smile that was obviously not real until she said that last word herself. Uhm… Okay there… Were you making fun of her? For your information, stranger… She wa- You don’t need to know anything about that. ”So I think that could be fun. I just wish you at least let me hope there was a chance I could be better than you,” crossing her arms over the bar after dropping her backpack next to the stool she was sitting on, there was a playful smile on her lips when it shouldn’t have been. This wouldn’t end well. Tell her you were just joking, Kaspian.

You’re not.

Great.

She was hoping he would say something like that but it didn’t seem like he would. He was too busy making mimosa that looked… May she admit, better that mimosas she makes and she had a few years of practice. ”Thank you,” she politely yet quietly said, taking her glass.

“Ehh, not my favorite.” Not his favorite? Did that mean he had more mansions? Not him but… his parents or… family, whatever? Of course that’s not what she asked him and she didn’t need to because his next words explained it… in a way. Sure, she never owned one but she has seen better as well… like… one. Was that mean to say when she was in his house? It definitely was. ”Are you a lucky chap?” Katie repeated his question, taking a sip to hide her smile and a soft blush that was probably visible on her cheeks by now. ”No… I usually just follow strangers and end up drinking mimosas,” she started as a joke but that tone very quickly turned into a more serious one, a smile remaining on her lips. ”I do, actually, so… Sorry for not making you feel special. Other than that I… have nothing interesting to tell you. Do you usually bring stranger here wearing… that, or am I just lucky?” Her voice getting quiet with every word, she was playing with a glass in her hand, her gaze wandering around the room. That sounded like she was happy with him being almost completely naked… Not what she meant. ”I… Meant to ask do you usually kidnap people?”

@benitz786

1 Like

“Of course. I’m happy to help.” Hyun-Are smiled. She shook her head when Niko said she didn’t have to explain. “It’s ok. My parents know about my sexuality and are ok with it. I want them to use the correct pronouns with you. Well, first I should check if they can actually meet you.” She pulled out her phone, quickly texting her parents. “There we go. I let them know that I’m going to prom with someone.” Her phone buzzed, and she looked down. “That was fast. Aaanndd, mom’s freaking out. In a good way.”
@Caticorn - Niko

1 Like

vc new 2

Taking the bottle back, she took another drink. She was definitely nowhere near being even slightly sober at this point, but even with that, everything she said was true, it was just the first time she actually faced him and said it. Up until now, she just let him think she was just a bad guy with no logical reasons behind her actions except for hurting people for fun. It might be true at some cases that she didn’t have good enough reasons, but not in this case. Enrique was probably the last person she every wanted to hurt, but she knew hurting him like that was the lesser of two evils. Or at least in her mind there were only two evils, when in fact what he said may have made a somewhat good point. Vc was never one to work things together, she was a lone wolf and if anything group related she’d be the solo leader of the pact and not someone who works together with other people and their ideas. But., that’s what’s relationships are supposed to be like. And maybe that’s just one of the main reasons why she just seemed to be a reverse magnet that pushed away every potential for a good healthy and lasting relationship. Maybe that was one of the reasons guys wanted her in bed, but only a rare fue actually bothered to at least try to get to know her on a deeper level. And even those who do… she just screws it up.

”It was my dad” she said quietly looking down and away. She never admitted it before, because even though he wasn’t perfect, she loved her dad and knew he was trying to protect her. But just like that as she admitted it, she understood what Ricky meant by “I never needed protection. I needed you.” , because she as well didn’t need protection, and ended up getting hurt exactly because of people trying to protect her. And that’s how she hurt Ricky, the exact same way she herself was hurt. ”he didn’t want me to be with you, he didn’t think you were good enough and tried to protect me from unworthy guys and I didn’t listen when he wanted to me break up with you, and then he threatened to ruin your life and… I know he’s capable of it. so… I broke up with you. Because I did think you were good enough and I didn’t want your life to get ruined because of me. I have no excuses anymore. ” she admitted, words she have never told before not even to her closest friends. She wasn’t the bad guy, but as she sees it now, neither was Daniel, it was natural, he tried to protect her, and ended up trying a little to hard and hurting instead of protecting, and that’s exactly what Veronica did, and so many people before and after her. ”i’m not perfect, I made a mistake, but at least now you know the truth”

@benitz786

2 Likes

@benitz786 Amelia

2 Likes

Embry Thompson was always an act first, think later type of person. She jumps right into reacting instead of considering all the possibilities of a situation. However, there was always a period in between acting and thinking where she wasn’t sure if what she did was the right choice and right now, seeing the hurt on Daiane’s face after she snapped at her, she was entering that territory. She heard Daiane’s question, loud and clear but something inside of her was stopping her from reacting. “I…um…” She stammered, neither ‘yes’ nor ‘no’ feeling like the right answer.

As Daiane continued to make her case, Embry could begin to see reason but there was still something in the back of her mind stopping her from fully believing her. “I don’t know either, okay?” She admitted, exhaling before speaking and throwing her hands out in frustration as she spoke, raising her voice once again. Although it wasn’t frustration at Daiane, it was frustration at herself for still being doubtful of this girl even though she loved her with her entire being. “I love you Daiane, I always will, but I just don’t know.”

“I don’t want to fight either.” She told her as she wiped the tears from her eyes. She slid her backpack off of her shoulder and pulled an envelope from the front pocket, returning her bag to her back once she was finished. “I just need some time to think about all of this.” She said as she looked down at the envelope in her hands before looking back up at Daiane. “Here-” She held it out to her- “I was going to give this to you today anyways and I guess there’s no point in me holding onto it, so, um, you can open it whenever you want.” She said, turning and walking away once Daiane had taken the envelope. She wrapped her arms around her body as she walked, tears falling from her eyes.

@unsungcheerio - Daiane :broken_heart:

2 Likes

A soft laugh escaped his lips when she decided to repeat his slightly inappropriate joke. No, honestly he did not expect that - and back to square one, he went because for the second… third time he was positive the girl was the living embodiment of innocence.
“Clearly,” he responded to her sentiment, raising his eyebrow as he took a sip of the mimosa. “I mean, I guess we’ll just have to wait and see who wins huh? Who knows, your skills may come in handy - I am a little rusty,” he added. Was he rusty? Not really, but hey, anything that boosts the girl’s confidence. Afterall, what was the point of an easy win?

Taking another drink, Kaspian casually walked over to the fridge, taking out two slices of watermelon before handing one to her alongside his question about her. It was a good distraction from her asking more about his house because let’s be honest here, it wasn’t his and his parents… well they were irrelevant, but it wasn’t theirs either. There was a slight blush on Katherine’s cheeks, and it wasn’t already obvious, it really pushed that earlier sentiment he already thought about her. “Really? Well at least boost my ego a little bit and tell me that my mimosa is the best,” he responded to the clear lie that left her lips. Did he really believe she was going into different houses every day for mimosas? No, no she didn’t - but it was a cute look.

However, he couldn’t help but smirk as when she noted that he wasn’t wearing clothes. “Honestly, I forgot… one second,” putting his finger up, Kaspian left the girl alone at the kitchen counter as he walked up the stairs into one of the bedrooms. Walking towards the closet, Kaspian ignored the jewels, clothes, and whatever else was considered priceless and rather, just grabbed himself a pair of jeans and a maroon button. He only put the pants on before walking back downstairs shirtless as he maneuvered the shirt on him, taking his time buttoning it as he walked back towards her. [color=#b78c36] “Better?” he questioned, ruffling his hair as he looked back towards her. “But, to answer your question, Katerine. No, I don’t usually go around in my free time kidnapping people, so in that case, you are… what did you say before… lucky?” he joked. “So are you ready to show me your skills on the bike? After all, I believe I promised you an hour of fun,”

@astxrism

2 Likes

January 26, 2040
“Yeah?” He responded as she said his name and asked about something she’d told him before. At first he wasn’t sure where she was going with it but then she continued and his feelings of guilt that had dulled while they ate bubbled back up as she said she wanted to be with him. “Persephone…” He started, ready to tell her the truth but before he could say anything, she cut him off by using the nickname she’d called him the first time they spoke over the phone. He took a deep breath, inhaling and exhaling as she asked him to be her boyfriend.

“Persephone, anyone would be lucky to have you, but that can’t be me.” He answered, trying to not look away from her. He mindlessly fidgeted with the ring on his left ring finger as he tried to think of how to explain himself. “My roommate isn’t just my roommate. She’s also my partner. We’re in a relationship.” He confessed, finally giving in to his urges and dropping his gaze, looking away from her. “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner.”

February 14, 2040
Leon was abruptly woken up by Yeong-Mi hissing his name and roughly shoving him. “Ne?” He sleepily responded as he woke up, registering the sound of someone banging on a door. “Geu apateuneun eseo onda?” He asked her, combing his hands through his hair. “Uri geot. Wohaneun geoseul chajaboseyo.” She responded, smothering herself with her pillow as the banging persisted. Leon pulled himself up and got out of bed, the noise getting louder the closer he got to the door.

Of all the people he could’ve found on the other side of the door, Persephone, who greeted him with his full name and a smile that was clearly faked, was one of the last. “Persephone?” He asked, knowing that his voice still sounded tired. “How…how did you find my apartment?” He questioned. It might just be because of how early it was, but he couldn’t remember giving Persephone his address. He might have also been trying to avoid finding out why she was there, but then she told him something he couldn’t avoid. “What?” He exclaimed. “Please tell me this is some kind of sick joke.” He pleaded as he felt someone’s hand on his shoulder. He looked over his shoulder to find his partner behind him, wearing a pink silk robe over top of her pyjamas. “Nam-Il, geunyeoneun nuguya?” She asked him and he internally cursed himself. “Yeong-Mi, this is Persephone. I go to school with her. Persephone, Yeong-Mi.” He knew that introducing them was probably a really bad idea but at the same time, assuming Persephone was telling the truth with what she just told him, he figured it would be better if everyone knew each other.

@raviola - Persie

Translations

Ne? - Yes?
Geu apateuneun eseo onda? - Whose apartment is that coming from?
Uri geot. Wonaneun geouseul chajabeseyo. - Ours. Go find out what they want.
Geunyeoneun nuguya? - Who is she?

1 Like

Reuben Pascual

Reuben’s red cadillac rode smoooooooothly into the school car park. It had pink and white and red heart balloons tied to the mirrors and he was a haaaappy camper to be at school for valentine’s. Currently, he wasn’t really seeing anyone in particular, more so many people who semi dated him unofficially. Each had a balloon dedicated to them. Oops. Hey! Reuben Can’t help being a h0e! He has mommy issues :pleading_face:. For real though, don’t mess with him, he has a dead mom. If you can’t help him, let him patch up the holes himself.

After giving all of his valentine’s their balloons, kisses, and occasionally a bit more if he really liked them, the boy walked off, planning on taking his free period for a sm0ke break. However, this was all interrupted when Daiane’s cute friend came by. He didn’t know that much about the guy, however he was friends with Daiane so he knew that he was fairly reserved, a terrible driver (like a true gay ofc), and that Reuben had stole Dai from him at that one party. Oops again. At least it made the situation fair. Reuben steals Xavier’s friend time, Xavier steals Reuben’s sm0ke time.

“What’s up?” The guy responded casually when X said his name. Strangely, the man sounded fairly jittery. Reuben didn’t know why, though. Maybe he was going to talk to his crush after this. “Of course you can talk to me” Reuben stated sincerely. Truly, he meant every word. The man lived for his loved ones. He couldn’t wait for Daiane to tell him about her day with embry and hopefully his dad’s day with her mom :smirk:. Yes, he was still hoping that would happen. And maybe even Xavier’s new little crush!

@Caticorn

1 Like

Just ignore her. Ignore her and she’ll disappear. That’s how it worked right? Right? Wrong. Nope, there she was - still stuck in HIS fcking elevator right next to him drinking HIS liquor in HIS fcking building. What the hell did Enrique do wrong in his life to end up here? Okay fine, he did a lot of fcked up things in his life, but hey, life fcked him over too so did he deserve this? In Ricky’s mind, the answer was a big fat fcking no. He was tired… tired of this stupid conversation that he never wanted to have. Really, it was a conversation that should have happened a year and a half ago but did it? No, nope and now he was stuck here having this conversation now. At least he was high out of his mind… and drunk. It did make the whole process of forgetting this encounter later better. However, he finally sat up when he heard something come out of VC’s mouth that actually sounded like the truth. It was her dad. Was it an excuse? Maybe - but honestly, Ricky was too drunk to tell. All he knew in the moment was that she looked… honest… and sad… no not sad, why would she be sad? Would he be surprised if it was her dad? No - he had only met Mr. Parker a handful of times, but he did know that the dude was kind of fcking scary. Not in looks - for some reason he looked like a sweet dude if you saw him on the street - but he had this issue with clicking buttons or something. All Ricky knew was he was a genius, just like VC.

Was it an excuse? God he honestly had no clue but everything coming through her lips didn’t… seem like a lie. “He didn’t even give me a chance… fcking VC… you didn’t give me a chance. I could have fcking talked to him. I could have tried, but no, you made the fcking choice for me. So if you think this excuses… the fcking bullsht you put me through… it… it doesn’t.” Did it? No… right? She did it for him… but he didn’t ask her to. He would have never asked her to. God his head was spinning too much to think this hard. God damn it.

I have no excuses anymore

Well at least she could admit that… and honestly… Ricky was speechless as she added that he knew the truth. He did… he knew the truth. But what did any of it really mean?

Just like the dude on the first floor had said, it took quite literally over an hour to get them out of the small space. Over that time, talking had been reduced to practically nothing… the alcohol was gone… his joint was smoked… and they were just both laying there in the dark. “You think they’ve forgotten about us?” Ricky speculated, talking to… well more himself then he was to her but… well she was there. It was almost seconds after he said those words that the elevator started to move to life, and a sigh of relief left his lips. Standing up from the floor, Ricky’s stance faltered after… well… drinking and also not standing for hours and he fixed his clothes after sitting for far too fcking long.

After another second, the elevator finally opened and a soft sigh of relief left his lips as he grabbed his backpack, and threw the empty bottle of alcohol away. Maybe it was the fact that he was still slightly drunk, but he actually put his hand out to help her up. See, Ricky could sometimes be an okay dude… sometimes… “Well… it’s… been something.” Ricky muttered before turning away from Veronica Charlotte and walking out of the building with no intention of using the elevator to grab his forgotten jacket as his initial inclination. Let’s just say… well… that had been… an interesting few hours of his life… but now back to the real world.

@CerealKiller

Enrique: Available @novella need him?

1 Like

Whether Fin appreciated it or not, being the dean’s son still let him get away with a lot more than he probably would have otherwise. He can just take his stupid privileges he takes for granted, and just go. Logan did not want to be dealing with this when she was supposed to be going to class, and at the very least doing homework. After all, homework doesn’t do itself and not everyone in this school has the money and parents to be able to afford to let grades slip by not doing every assignment on time. She couldn’t help but roll her eyes at his next words. She could only dream of the idea of rejecting him, showing him that not everyone thinks he’s so great. Finley Klein is not as special as he thinks he is. “I don’t want your help.” Thankfully, at that point he stepped away, but only to return, pushing a freshman boy towards her, under the suggestion that they go to prom. Logan looked to the younger boy, with a slight frown. “Sorry, I’m not interested.” She certainly wasn’t going to go to prom with someone who wasn’t even old enough to drive. At that point she looked back to Fin with a glare. “Again, I don’t want, or need, your help with getting a date to prom. I don’t need anything from you, Finley, so why don’t you go find some freshman to be your date, and I’ll just go to class.”

@astxrism - Fin

1 Like

Valentine’s Day, a day that had a reputation for being significantly good, or bad, especially in the relationship department. For that, this Valentine’s Day was currently on the insignificant side for Amanda, though she knew it wasn’t for her dear sister, especially with what came out from Blue Royalty. Amanda hadn’t seen her sister that morning, but when arriving at school did send her a text.

To Clara
Love you sis. You alright?

Amanda may have known that things weren’t the best for Clara and her boyfriend, but with what the Blue Royalty post said, she had to send her a message to at least let her know that she was thinking about her and that someone was saying they loved her on Valentine’s Day. Plus, twin sister love was worth more than most anything else had to be. By that point, Amanda was standing at her locker alone, looking at the list of names for the Valentine’s form she had submitted previously and of all the people in the school, did one of them have to be Mason, the guy who humiliated her when she was very much interested in him?

@benitz786 - Paige
@Caticorn - Clara mentioned

Valentine’s day

“Well excuse me for trying to make sure you weren’t trying to secretly kill me.” “You’re excused.” Ari responded in a sarcastic tone, running a finger through her hair. “멍청한 새끼” Ari cursed as she waited for the guy who was supposed to be ignoring her to turn around and ignore her. He swore up and down he didn’t have feelings or an attraction to her, but from the way he acted… Ari wasn’t too sure about that. He wanted to kiss her so bad, it made him look stupid. When Elizabeth had turned around, to do his maid stuff, Ari returned to what she was about to do before the interruption. Seriously, bringing a bomb to school? Sure she wanted half of the school dead but that was too far? Right, meh, it was too far because the people she actually cared about could fall along with the people she didn’t and she wasn’t a psychopath. Ari finally put the material inside and looking side-eye she saw Jacob glancing her way. “You wanna know what it is? It’s a bomb you were right” She tucked a strand of her hair back with a smirk, “What? Don’t give me that face, didn’t you already guessed? It’s going to blow up in 10 seconds.” Ari told him as she exited the room, using her body to press against the door so it wouldn’t open as she counted to 10. Something exploded, and Ari clapped as she entered back into the classroom. Elizabeth was covered in confetti and fake roaches, the ground as well, everything in the classroom was. “Umm, you will have to clean all that. I can’t believe Jessica brought that in.” She laughed as she blamed the owner of the desk she put the object in. Noticing his face, Ari pretended to be hurt “I was just trying to help give more work, it seemed that you loved to be the maid. I was helping you advance your maid future.”

:sparkles: @Kbail :sparkles:

translation

stupid little b@stard.

1 Like

'The chocolate is always good." Luna said agreed looking inside the locker as she inserted the last book she needed to insert inside her locker. She stuck her head inside, as she searched for her math notebook, the 2nd period she was going to have. Luna stuck her head out, it wasn’t in her locker. Where else could it be? This couldn’t be happening to her, on Valentine’s day- Oh, Luna bent down and picked the book on the ground. She slowly stood up and looked at herself inside the small mirror inside her locker, her hair looked wild and messy. Luna’s face flushed as she looked at Athena, “Erm, s-sorry y-you have to see me like this.” And she wondered why she couldn’t find a date to the prom, not like she had tried looking, she had only asked 1 person and remember how that turned out? Also that reminded her, “Do you umm have a date to the prom?” Luna doesn’t know why she asked that, perhaps she wanted to feel a little better about herself if someone else didn’t have a date or she was simple curious, but the question just came out. It was a random question related to something similar that came out, something that always seemed to happen when Luna talked to someone and wanted a moving conversation.

@Caticorn

For a moment, his eyes met hers, and there was the sense of familiarity hidden under everything else. That would always be the same, he wasn’t far from the Harrison Miller who left all that time ago. Though Lenora met his gaze as fast as she lost it, and instantly he felt more of a stranger than ever. Everything else had successfully masked him, and him, along with the history attached to him, felt distant again.

“It doesn’t concer-” She started to repeat though a frustrated laugh that came out mostly as a sigh interrupted it. “Are you ki- if anything concern would actually be a pretty good word to describe it, among many- Harry,” Another self-interruption, as she tried to meet his eyes again, what the fvck had happened in this time? He very clearly wasn’t going to make it easy for her to know that answer. So there was no use in asking, but dissecting his vague lines, she could do. “You didn’t just… go away. You disappeared, you- with no word, nothing, how can you say it doesn’t concern me? Where were–?” No, that was asking too much, backtrack, backtrack. She looked away, to the side, to the ceiling, literally anywhere else before reattempting to regain the eye contact. “Are you… okay?” She asked, potentially another loaded question - though she hated knowing that he was probably going to brush it off and nothing would get through to him right now.

1 Like

Rusty, suuuuure. How was he expecting her to believe in that when a. he lives in a place that has tracks in the backyard and b. he uses one bike to drive up to the door instead of simply walking. You’re not making her feel better if that’s what you were trying to do because Katie was setting herself up for yet another mistake and failure and there is no going back. She was actually going to die today… after almost forgetting about that traumatic situation this stranger put her through just before getting here.

Will she even for a moment stop thinking about how bad this was? No, no she won’t. Not even when Kaspian went to grab a watermelon and handed her a slice. That was… sweet and cute… but still regretting her life choices. ”Your mimosa is the best,” with a kind smile, Katie said it in the I’m saying it because you’re asking for it way but there was truth behind it. ”It really is good.” See? That smile remaining on her lips, she finished that drink wishing she could ask for one more, but we’re… not going to do that. As much as she might need that kind of encouragement it probably wasn’t the best look.

Maybe she could’ve secretly made herself one when her friend disappeared to get… dressed? Was he really going to do that? It wasn’t… She wasn’t compl- Back to mimosas. She could make herself one but she didn’t, she could also grab her phone and quickly look up HOW TO RIDE A BIKE. That’s a good idea! That was a wonderful idea, that… She couldn’t do because Kaspian was already back. Dropping her phone down on the counter and pretending like she wasn’t about to google that, she shifted her gaze to him and… “Better?” I wasn’t complaining. ”Better.”
If she had to pick if it was better now or before she really couldn’t do that. Don’t stare. ”As ready as I could be. Glad to see you keep your word,” getting down from the stool,Katie tried to keep her smile on and seem positive while avoiding meeting his eyes. Nervous? Yup, for many reasons. But before he could say anything else or WORSE, lead her out to those tracks, she continued while… walking away from him. ”Uhm, bathroom? That way? I’ll just… find it myself and… be right back.” Mumbling those words, she disappeared around the corner, her phone in her hands. She just needed an empty room so she can close the door behind her and do what she should’ve done just seconds before - research. Of course she can’t really learn how to ride a bike just by reading about it but one could only hope… Katie could only hope. No, not even yt videos are going to help.

At least she tried not to keep him waiting for long so with… not that much confidence Katie got back to the bar, her phone in the back pocket of her shorts. At least she read something useful… One or two things… How to start a bike and something about… gears? Where the break is and stuff… like that. This is bad. ”Okay, Kaspian Ishida,” stealing his little using full name moment, Katie crossed her arms over her chest with a playful smile, acting as if she was about to do the most exciting thing in the world. ”You promised me fun. What are we waiting for?” Definition not her, don’t even think about it. ”What do you say about… Betting? I don’t know what we could bet on when it comes to this but I’m sure you have ideas. But be careful… I am an expert.”

@benitz786

2 Likes

Sophie nodded with a smile at Mateo’s statement about going to mars if he was a wizard. There was no way to deny that it would be pretty cool. It was no secret that Mateo wasn’t in class much, but he was at least there just enough to not be held back each year, and when he did show up to class. ”Well he should believe you, because you are there at least part of the time.” Sophie said matter-of-factly. Showing up to class part of the time was certainly better than not coming at all. Then with his response to her telling him it was nice to meet him, Sophie couldn’t stop herself from giggling and letting her smile grow. She did know that when he was there, he did get distracted by his phone a lot. After all, she first knew his name because of the teacher having said things such as, Mateo, put your phone away. and Mateo, pay attention. Then as the conversation about fun facts continued, Mateo’s interest seemed to grow as Sophie told him a couple of fun facts that she knew. She nodded slightly, listening as he mentioned how he wanted to be a wizard or not just go to mars, but to also find a favorite rock for a girl. When just a few seconds later his face went from the slight frown to more of a look of determination, he said that if he ever proposes, that’s what he would do. ”That would be the best way to propose I think.” Sure, for some girls it was all about the sparkly ring, and some wanted a flashy proposal, but to Sophie, the idea of it just being sweet and a special moment was what would be the most ideal. Though, it was then where other people nearby started talking about what the day was, and Mateo was somehow clueless, looking to Sophie with a question of what was important about the day. ”Today is Valentine’s Day, so love is in the air and a lot of people are taking the chance to ask someone they’re interested in to go to prom with them.”

@benitz786

2 Likes

Jezebel had seen, though hardly noticed how Jordan’s smile, one of the things she honestly loved most about him, disappeared as he saw her. “We thought we lost you.” she admitted, though there was a harshness in his words that she didn’t understand. Why wouldn’t she be there? She was his wife, pregnant with his kids, she was going to be there no matter what. Even at a time in their lives when they weren’t on speaking terms, if Jezebel had heard Jordan was in the hospital like this she would have come by to see him. At any point in their lives, she would have been worried about him. Though, there was no way to explain the painful feeling that came when Jordan not only pulled his hand away, but moved further from her. It was a feeling similar to one that she had only experienced once before, that moment when Riker told Jordan what he did that day, so long ago. Then came his words, him saying they weren’t friends, and he wanted her to leave so he could talk to his wife? She was his wife. Jezebel knew Sadie would always be important to him, but it had been years now since she had been his wife. None of this made any sense. “What are you talking about…?” Jezebel turned her head towards Sadie, since she was in there first and would hopefully know more. “What’s going on?”

@novella
@benitz786

2 Likes

niko tanaka

Niko nodded when Hyun-Ae reassured them about her parents, feeling relieved. “Then I can’t wait to meet them!” They responded, smiling as she pulled out her phone to text her parents. “I’ll tell my family later. My brother will probably just tease me but I’m sure my sister will be over the moon. She seriously will not stop talking about her prom.” They told her, chuckling. “I think it was just her way of making sure I got a date.” That was fast. They thought as they heard Hyun-Ae’s phone buzz followed by her telling them what her mom’s reaction was. “It’s good to know that she’s excited.” They responded, smiling.

@Ouijaloveletters - Hyun-Ae

2 Likes

“I’m sure they’re excited to meet you too. Just a warning, they can be a bit intimidating. They’re really nice, though. My dad will probably do the “be careful with my daughter” thing.” Hyun-Ae chuckled with them. “I’ll bet she’s excited. Tell me more about your siblings. I’m an only child.” She grinned when Niko said it was good her mom was excited. “Yeah, I…kinda never had a date before. Just your stereotypical awkward, nerdy girl.”
@Caticorn - Niko

2 Likes