Blue Royalty | Official Thread

Jezebel Mallory Sloane

“There will come a time where you’re going to need an ally, or where you’re going to need to find out what someone else knows. Without knowing anybody here, that’s going to make things harder for you. Most of us have been preparing for this competition for years.” Jezebel chuckled, shaking her head. “Everyone has something they don’t want people to know. Plus to have a chance at being Blue Royalty, even if you don’t have anything that can be used against you now, that won’t last long.” Part of what helps in the race to make it into the Blue Royalty, is how others are impacted. Many seniors in the past had to betray their friends, some even sided with their enemies. The relationships gave the tasks a greater impact than if they were strangers. “What Cerulean High is really like? Like any high school, a lot of us have known each other for years. Some since childhood, some through high school. The biggest difference is we all want to be this year’s newest members of the Blue Royalty. Many of us have family members in the Blue Royalty, so we not only know an insiders view, but we want the win even more. That’s the thing, many of us can’t afford to lose, so we aren’t afraid to do whatever it takes. We’ve had three years of high school to watch the seniors now.” Jezebel smirked. “Anything could happen, at any time.” Then as Jezebel thought back to her tasks, another girl walked up to them, asking how the party was so far. “I haven’t been here long, and he just got here, so its hard to say.”

@novella - Calen James Hunter
@Kbail - Kara Melbourne

5 Likes

“I haven’t been here long, and he just got here, so its hard to say.”

Kara looked the girl up and down that turned around to speak to her. They were starting to look suspicious to her because they were standing and talking together for a long period of time. She was watching them the whole time on the couch and they never moved away. She wanted to start prodding them just so that she can feel amused from them being uncomfortable. She started by asking them questions. “What are you guys doing standing around? Talking about…something that I shouldn’t know?” Kara said. She drank out of her glass while still studying them.

@Littlefeets Jezebel

@novella Calen

4 Likes

Delilah Rose Hawthorne

It seemed as though her leaning forward didn’t help Candice understand what she had said in the slightest as she had expected. Candice was completely intoxicated. Which also made her vulnerable, and docile, and who would Delilah be to pass up on the opportunity that it gave her?

“I’m certainly not moronic enough to leave this kind of party without someone, of course.” She answered, casually, knowing the kind of attention leaving with someone would get her - even if it’s the bad kind of attention. “But definitely not with someone important.” Delilah followed Candice to the middle of the room, laughing too - but not in the same way the plastered girl did. “And you?” She asked back, though she had already placed her bets on Candice running back to Dominic by the end of the night.

She danced along with her, knowing it would buy her some time before figuring out how she could take advantage of this situation. Delilah smiled as she could see the judging and surprised eyes Candice’s way. Most people were not used to seeing Candice like this since usually, she had the protection of… Dominic or any of her other many friends to heroically shield her from the monsters that were the rest of the school. But this time none of them were to be seen. It was about time Candice’s perfect persona came crashing down. She danced as she waited for the time where Candice became completely comfortable around her and the environment before she decided to strike.

When the time quickly came, Delilah pulled Candice to a quieter area. She put on the face of dramatic disgust when she looked at her phone. “My tasks for tonight are so boring,” Delilah said, exasperated, showing Candice her screen that showed the notes app containing self-written tasks. Her wide caramel eyes stared up at her. “Are yours any better?”

@/benitz786 — Candice Clarke

@/Caticorn — Dominic Lucier (mentioned)

8 Likes

Calen James Hunter

“Oh, is that an offer?” He shot back at her saying he needed an ally. For now, he knew that making allies would not be easier said than done. “No thanks. Maybe not knowing anyone makes it easier, rather than harder. No conflict of interest in the competition for me. But I guess one of us will be proved wrong from the final list.” He suggested. As she continued to talk, it seemed as though she didn’t take him too seriously as competition, but that didn’t bother him - in fact, it had the opposite effect on him. Listening to her then made him wonder what she could be hiding. How long it would take to potentially get it out of her. How long it will take before someone finds out and posts it online.

From the corner of his eye, he could see someone staring at the two of them. “And, I’m guessing, this competition also means there is no confidentiality in conversations.” He stated, looking back at the girl. “People are always listening, aren’t they?”

It wasn’t long before the same person made their way over to them. Maybe she had seen that he looked at her. Either way, she was here now and asking how the party was. He nodded in agreement with the fact that they had just gotten here, but, for some reason, that answer didn’t sit right with this girl. Was this the Blue Royalty effect? Did the competition make people suspicious of even the slightest things? Calen couldn’t help but laugh slightly at the somewhat unnecessary tension that had been created.

“Yeah,” Calen said, simply. He looked her up and down, the same way that she did to them. “See, Jessica and I were just talking about how we could sabotage the game and make ourselves the automatic winners. Don’t tell anyone.”

@/Littlefeets — Jezebel Mallory Sloane

@/KBail — Kara Melbourne

6 Likes

ℂ𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕔𝕖 ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕖:

“I’m certainly not moronic enough to leave this kind of party without someone, of course… but definitely not with someone important.”

Candice nodded - a frown accompanying her lips as the girl said the words. Though CC couldn’t be sure, the way Delilah had answered her question seemed… fake. As if there was a hidden agenda behind them - something that Candice had become familiar with through her mother. Though as soon as they reached the middle of the room, the euphoria of the music hit her body and she had already forgotten what the girl had said. Yes… Candice had officially reached what many call ‘blackout drunk,’ meaning that for the remainder of the night, she likely would not recall what would occur. Well. Sh!t.

And you?

Candice heard the girl laugh and shrugged. “Mmm I’m just here for myyyy sellllffff,” she yelled over the music. It was true, after breaking up with Dominic, CC really hadn’t dated anyone else. Rather, she had simply allowed herself to become lost in meaningless one night stands every now and again. Though, as previously, that thought escaped her mind almost instantaneously once she closed her eyes and became lost in the music playing. She smiled at Delilah dancing along, laughter also escaping the girl’s lips - almost reminding her of pajama parties the two of them used to have when they were 12. Though - everything changed at the end of Middle school and they grew apart. But this - dancing with the girl at the moment - felt… nostalgic.

A pout soon met Candice’s lips as the girl pulled Candice away from the music. “But…” she started, her head turning towards the others dancing. Before she could continue, however, she heard the girl say something about her tasks, though, through her blurred vision, Candice couldn’t even read what Delilah’s phone said - simply nodding her head in effort to seem less drunk then she was as the girl asked something about her own tasks. “Oh, no mine are awfulllll,” Candice groaned - attempting to pull her phone out but soon realizing that she must have left that item in her car. F.ck. What were those tasks again? “Oh… sh!t…” Candice mumbled and shrugged, “Lemmmeeee just showwww youuuu,” Candice stated - pulling the girl outside of the party into the slightly chilly whether - making sure they were away from the others at the side of the house.

“I’m supposed tooo…” the girls started - struggling to take her dress off - though after a few moments she had discarded the item so she was only left in her underwear and bra. “…go streaking” she continued with a smile. Candice couldn’t really remember what her other task was anymore - hell, she could barely remember this one. “Can you help me with this,” Candice started - pointing at the clasp on her bra as she stumbled slightly. What the f.ck was she doing?

@novella My girl about to get disqualified :joy:

5 Likes

Delilah Rose Hawthorne

She only held up her phone for a few seconds, as she could see Candice trying to adjust her vision - in the unlikely case that if she could see it she would know what it really was. It had, as Delilah expected, worked sufficiently enough for the girl to engage in the idea of showing Delilah hers.

It was at that point where she realised how out of it Candice really was.

In all the years of knowing her, Delilah had never seen her like this. She should be worried. About what or who had happened that led her to get like this. She remembered how Candice had some sort of problems with her mother, pressuring her to be perfect, or something. But, eliminating her competition was more important than connecting the dots.

“They can’t be that bad.” She giggled, continuing to play the role and execute her plan. Her mouth formed a laughing smile that she immediately dropped when Candice looked down. Delilah’s eyes eagerly followed where her hands went, longing to see the confidential information that could cost Candice her place on Blue Royalty - which was everything. She looked around, growing slightly impatient at the oblivious drunk not being able to find her phone among the blasting music and gleaming lights. Delilah had to make sure her exasperated sigh was internal when Candice made them change location again.

They made their way outside, and, almost immediately, Candice took her dress off - later with the explanation of it being a task. “Well, that dress was awful, anyway,” Delilah muttered with a contradicting smile. She quickly raised her phone to answer a text. “It’s really cold out here, though, maybe that should be one to miss out?” She suggested, bending down Delilah to hand her the scarlet red dress. She knew this would prevent Candice from getting any points. Which was (part of) her goal.

@/benitz786 — Candice Clarke

4 Likes

Zion Pestana

Zion turned to face the girl who approached them, recognizing her from seeing her around the hall, but drawing a blank on her name. They felt relieved when she introduced herself first. “Hola Selena. I’m Zion.” They introduced themself to her, smiling and switching the hand that was holding their bottle to shake her hand. She seems nice enough. They thought to themself, admiring her unique fashion sense. “Cool outfit.” They compliment her. “I’m assuming that you’re also a senior, seeing as everyone here seems to be a senior.” They commented, having noticed when they entered the party that no one younger than them was in attendance. They put their free hand in their pocket, finishing off their drink. Empty. Guess I better get another. “I’m going to get a refill, care to join me?” They offered to Selena, nodding toward the bar.

@Quinn

6 Likes

Jezebel Mallory Sloane

“Even if it were easier, we’ve all been preparing for this a long time. Take that as you will, but it won’t be easy for anyone, not even you. Everyone has to take the opportunities they get.” Everything was fair game, even for those who had been there a long while. Jezebel looked to the girl. “There’s not much to know really.” Jezebel then looked back to Calen as he spoke, slightly annoyed by his use of the name Jessica instead of Jezebel, them turned her gaze back to the girl. “Only some of us can win. We just have to do what it takes to be the ultimate winners in the end.”

@novella - Calen James Hunter
@Kbail - Kara Melbourne

6 Likes

“Well, we are all here to have fun right?” Kara said while looking at the both of them. “It would be a shame for this party to go to waste anyways…” She noticed that while Jezebel was talking she seemed like a very serious person. She was slightly intrigued and intimidated by her because she didn’t know what kind of box to put her in. She decided to push her buttons a little. This should be fun. She thought. “This competition is kind of hard to get right…you know, sort of like your dress?” Kara said while drinking out of her glass.

@novella Calen

@Littlefeets Jezebel

6 Likes

Natalia carefully examined her appearance in the full-length mirror — her dark hair was styled in loose waves that delicately draped across her shoulders. An emerald, Tom Ford silk dress hugged her thin frame, paired with gold Giuseppe Zanotti stilettos. Natalia was never one to play-it-safe when it came to fashion. She’d prefer runway-ready looks over a simple black dress any day. Especially today, the first official event of the semester, how could she look anything other than extravagant? Everyone knew that becoming Blue Royalty meant more than completing mindless tasks, it also relied on exuding opulence and wealth in every aspect of life, including attire. And at this moment, Natalia thought she at least looked the part of a Blue Royalty.

At the foot of her king-sized bed, Natalia read her tasks once again, one of which was easy, the other was rather tricky. Frankly, she wasn’t too concerned with completing both tasks, Natalia just desired a memorable, fun night back in the city. Brownie points if she could achieve her tasks, extra brownie points if she could stir up trouble in other ways.

With little to no questions from her parents, the couture-clad beauty ventured off to the Rockefeller Residence. Once the chauffeur opened the car door, Natalia gracefully stepped into the vehicle, “Muy amable, Álvaro,” she thanked him in his native tongue. As the Aston Martin drove by the Beryl Heights sights and bright lights, Natalia’s jade eyes remained glued to the illuminated screen of her iPhone before reaching the destination. Hm, Adam Rockefeller has great taste in real estate, she thought as she gazed at the luxurious mansion.

Natalia applied a final coat of red lipstick before swiftly stepping out of the car, her couture ensemble on full display. Her lips formed a gentle smile as she advanced towards the entrance and passed the stationed guards, “Hello boys,” she winked. Flicking a stray hair out of her eyes, Natalia’s piercing green eyes roamed across the lavish home, admiring how every detail was carefully tended. The waiters catered the best champagne money could buy, the atmosphere was full of life. As she further promenades into the crowd of students, her eyes fleetingly glance at every face – their eyes were certainly on her as well. Let the party commence.

Approachable

4 Likes

Calen James Hunter

Calen was surprised, and raised his eyebrows, to see that it seemed the two girls had taken his joking statement seriously. He laughed tediously at the second girl’s sly comment to Jessica… or whatever she had said her name was. He wondered whether or not that was the competitiveness speaking or it was just her personality - he figured almost everyone would be wondering that about each other at this school. No one was here to make friends. Himself included.

The two girls each had their attention now mainly on each other, and so Calen’s eyes drifted away from the conversation, and his body soon followed. He would have said goodbye but… he was already out of sight.

Before entering a new conversation, Calen made a pit-stop at the bar, occupying the small space in between the many groups of gossiping seniors. He ordered a Jack on the Rocks, knowing that something as simple as the choice of beverage would change people’s opinions of you - and people’s opinions of him were the most important things, being the new student.

Once he took the glass placed before him, Calen spun around to observe the scene and swiftly stepped into it again. His eyes stopped on a striking emerald green-eyed brunette, stood front and center as if she owned the place, looking around for someone to talk to. Her outfit screamed wealth, and, in a place like this, wealth equals popularity. So it was a no-brainer, deciding whether or not to approach her. The corner of his mouth quirked up and he made his way towards her.

“Hey,” He said simply with an enigmatic smile, knowing his appearance would be able to do most of the work for him. “I’m Calen Hunter. And you?”

@/allure-me — Natalia Riviera Millán

@/KBail — Kara Melbourne (mentioned)

@/Littlefeets — Jezebel Mallory Sloane (mentioned)

6 Likes

Selena Davis

I went over to stand next to Zion. They seemed like a nice person but in a fun quirky way. They introduced themselves as Zion and complimented my outfit. I spun weirdly and replied “Omg, thank you! I was going for a more comfortable look” I said chuckling and shaking their hand in return. They said everyone here was a senior and asked if I was “Yes, I’m a senior. I guess it’s quite fun being a senior right? Let’s go get a refill for you. Shall we?” she said following them and heading to the counter where all the drinks where.

@Caticorn

5 Likes

Maverick Weston

Maverick was about to get ready for the party as he received his first tasks towards becoming one of the Blue Bloods. One of the tasks would not be difficult, but the other would be harder. He quickly finished getting ready, despite the soreness of his leg. He was never one to focus on the social hierarchy, or even to go to all of the parties, but that year everything was different. “Macy, Maya! I’m heading out. No you can’t come.” The 14 year old twins were just starting their freshman year of high school and they were already enchanted by the notion of becoming Blue Royalty when they were Maverick’s age.
“But…” Macy started.
“No, you aren’t coming.“ Maverick quickly denied.
“He has to go if he wants any chance of being one of the Blue Bloods Macy. Good luck Maverick, we’ll make sure dad knows you might be late tonight.”
“Tell us everything tomorrow!”
Maverick just shook his head with a sigh. He wanted good things for his sisters, and the Blue Bloods was his plan, but the twins were still too innocent from his point of view. “I’m going now.” He gave a small wave goodbye before driving out to the party. He was there earlier than he needed to be, but he wanted out of the house and did not want to head in to the party right away. Eventually he made his way into the party. Glancing around the room he walked towards the first guy he saw.

@Caticorn - Dominic

5 Likes

Natalia tried her best to ignore the stares from her fellow peers, playing with her gold bracelet as a form of distraction. Of course, she didn’t mind the lustful gazes from men and women alike. The brunette anticipated her attire would turn heads, but they could’ve been more discreet.

A tall figure approached her side, looming over her like a towering building. Parting from her bracelet, Natalia’s emerald gaze met his eyes without flinching. To her surprise, it was a face that she could not recognize, strong and defined features as if molded from granite. Instantly, Natalia began calculating the stranger before her. He was handsome, indeed, and his demeanor revealed that he knew this fact. Having the courage to approach Natalia meant that he was overconfident, perhaps eager to prove himself. His casual, yet polished attire suggests that he was positively wealthy, hailing from an old money family.

Upon hearing the boy’s name, Natalia mentally went through the names of prominent figures in Beryl Heights and their offspring. The name Calen Hunter didn’t register. He must have been from out of state, practically fresh meat. When asked for her name, she offered a charming smile before responding, “Natalia Riviera Millán. Pleasure to meet you, Calen.”

With a hint of curiosity in her tone, the dark-haired beauty continued to speak, “I take it you’re new to Beryl Heights. I’m good with names and faces, and yours just doesn’t seem to register.”

@novella - Calen Hunter

3 Likes

Elodie DeLoughrey

Setting down the curling iron on the white wooden table, she kept her eyes glued on her own reflection in the mirror. Lights of that vanity mirror, the one her father had specially made for her, were the only source of light in her huge, earth tone bedroom. But they were enough to get ready for her very first Blue Royalty party, the one she patiently waited for. From the very beginning, she had this perfect plan of how everything would turn out, starting with this party. She would show up looking her best like she always does with her curls pushed to one side in a long, pink dress that flattered her body. She would be the one turning heads and no matter what, the one doing everything that needed to be done for the sake of earning that spot.

The sound of her phone buzzing brought her back to reality, even startling her for a second before she reached her hand to unplug it and check what was happening. Her heart skipped a beat when she read those first lines and then all the tasks she needed to do, but not because she was afraid of them. At that moment she realised this was actually real, she was actually doing this and if she wanted it for real she couldn’t back out. Taking a deep breath and closing her eyes for a second she locked her phone pushing it to the side. There was no other way.
Getting up, she took a final look at herself before grabbing a small, clutch bag and heading towards the door. She usually goes with her brother everywhere but it seemed like he had no patience to wait for her this time. She couldn’t blame him, she does take a while to get ready and they were both excited for the party. The tapping of her heels was the only sound that could be heard in the house as she started walking down the stairs, calling an uber.

Tightly holding her bag she looked around the venue, just standing in awe. She had seen many beautiful and lavish places and this didn’t disappoint her, she never thought she would get disappointed. A lot of people were already there being surrounded by the fanciest looking waiters carrying trays of drinks. It made her nervous a bit, she knew what she had to do but she didn’t know what to do for herself. People were already enjoying themselves and were engaging in conversations she didn’t want to interrupt. Putting on a soft smile she straightened her back trying to seem confident as she started walking towards the bar but only found her self bumping into someone, followed by the sound of breaking glass. Taking two steps back right away, she covered her mouth looking at the waiter with empty hands and ruined attire. "I’m so sorry,’ she whispered, standing as if she was frozen, not knowing what to do. Attention is what she liked but she doesn’t like getting it this way, this is not how this night should’ve started. Her first instinct was to reach down and help him collect the broken pieces of glass and she did that, leaving her bag on the side and pushing her hair over her shoulder. “It’s ok, I’ll deal with this you might get hurt,” he kindly said, looking up at her with more of a serious look. That didn’t make her feel better at all. Simply nodding, she mouthed “sorry” before straightening back up and rushing to the bar, feeling embarrassed. Hopefully no one important noticed that was the only thing going through her mind as she carefully took a seat, making sure her dress doesn’t wrinkle.

Approachable

6 Likes

Calen James Hunter

Calen could see she hesitated for a moment before replying. Perhaps working out whether or not she recognised his name. Or his surname, at least. Since he had noticed, family names were important around here. From looking at her, Calen could guess that she was a strong and dedicated competitor of Blue Royalty. Why? His guess was that it would look good on a college application for her, or maybe there was more to it than that. It was possible that everyone had a deeper reason to wanting a place on the list, but, to him, his reason was the most important.

Natalia Riviera Millán,” He repeated, followed by a whistle. “That is one long and flamboyant name if I’ve ever heard one. So which companies are named after your surname, then?” He asked. Part of him was joking, but then a small yet overwhelming part of him knew that descendants of company owners were probably the most popular. And those who were the most popular were those he wanted to befriend. But, either way, she seemed like someone worth spending his time with.

His eyebrows raised at her being certain Calen was new because she didn’t know his name. That was a sign of popularity, knowing everyone. Or, it was a sign of arrogance, thinking you knew everyone. Though, at the chance of it being popular, he decided to stay in this conversation.

“Well then, I must be new. No one forgets me,” Calen replied with a smile that left it unknown whether or not he was joking. “Yeah, I just moved. Which I have heard makes me the underdog.”

@/allure-me — Natalia Riviera Millán

5 Likes

~ Cadance Lola Micheal ~

Cadance Lola Micheal applied eyeliner ever so carefully in the mirror, she blinked at her reflection, she was all done up. From her hair to her toes she was dressed to call attention upon herself. She stood up elegantly from her seat, her poise perfected from years of ballet and dance. She turned around in her full-length mirror, dressed in a simple white dress compared to the many of her more beautiful and elaborate dresses or the revealing ones. While she wasn’t wearing anything that amazing, she knew she would attract attention and she needed to to get the spot. A small grin worked it’s way up her lips and she released a small laugh before shaking her head slightly, “How shallow,” she muttered to herself.

Her phone beeped, and Cadance took ahold of it, looking to see what was sent to her. Her grin only seemed to grow wider at the text, as she thought to herself, How interesting… She was doing this, and this would get her family off her back, even if she herself couldn’t care less about it all. She just needed Julliard. She pursed her lips and walked across her room, grabbing a mini black purse and walking out of her house, her family was unusually busy tonight so she didn’t run into any interruption as her heels tapped against the marble floor and outside to the waiting car. She slid into the car with ease, she was used to it, her every whim being catered to and have a personal driver was nothing of news to her.

It didn’t take long to reach the place, and she was grudgingly impressed by the decadence and the money obviously poured over the place. Elitisim indeed. She looked around, looking for a familiar face and she found one. Elodie, one of her good friends. Cadance brushed a lock of hair out of her face before making her way to the bar which Elodie sat and gave her friend a grin. “Well hello there,” she greeted, a mischevious smile on her face. “You look amazing,” Cadance complimented before waving the bartender over. “A martini please,” she instructed before turning to Elodie. “What’re you having?”

@astxrism

4 Likes

Elodie DeLoughrey

Playing with the glass that was on the counter, she kept her eyes on it trying to think of ways to finish her task. So far she didn’t get anything hard but it was still too much for someone introverted. She did have some doubts about this game, about herself but it was too late to give up now when the fun part started. A familiar voice brought her back to reality, making her look in the direction of it right away. Cadance. Her first instinct was to look around for her brother knowing he doesn’t like Cadance and would probably try to interrupt in some way, but not wanting to ruin her own night she quickly looked back at her, returning the mischievous smile. “So do you,” she returned the compliment, bringing the glass up to her lips. She wasn’t much of a drinker, in fact she didn’t like it but once in a while she would treat herself with a glass of white wine.

“I’m just being classy with a glass of wine.” Setting the glass back down right after taking a sip, she lifted her elbow on the counter and rested her chin in the palm of her hand. Opening her mouth to say something, to ask for and advice and to just share her tasks she remembered that’s not something she should do so with a faint sigh she simply smiled. This would be so much easier if she could talk to someone about it. “Want to go outside, seems like there is a really nice pool area?” Looking at the direction of the pool, she twirled the glass between her fingers before looking back at Cadance with a playful smile. “Or, we can judge our completion here,” getting up, she rested her back against the counter, crossing her arms as she slightly leaned towards Cadance. “And guys,” she added through a chuckle.

@katabasis

3 Likes

ℂ𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕔𝕖 ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕖:

Candice stumbled slightly as the cold brisk air picked up wind causing her to shiver sporadically. She was down to her underwear waiting for the girl, one she had considered a close friend long ago, to help her with her clasp. Though a frown met her lips slightly when the girl only matched her question with “It’s really cold out here, though, maybe that should be the one to miss out?”

“But…” Candice started. She wanted to say something about her mother, the woman’s disapproving look already meeting her mind, though the words wouldn’t come out. Her lack of speech was met with another shiver due to a gust of wind, resulting in the girl to reluctantly nod her head and put on the short dress Delilah had handed her. As they treaded back to the party, Candice couldn’t help in her intoxicated state to ask a question she would never dare to ask sober - “-Lilah…” she started, using the nickname she had for the girl. Ironically, it was actually Delilah who coined CC for Candice in their youth. “What hap… happeneddd…” she started, trying to control the slur in her words, “…tooo makeee you hateee me m- mee so muchhhh,” the girl questioned, stumbling over her words.

It wasn’t before long that the two had made their way back inside, causing a smile on Candice’s lips as the beat hit her body once again - making her forget the question she had asked - or even if Delilah had answered. The girl grabbed a shot from one of the waiters walking around and took it instantly, bringing her level of drunkenness higher - if that was even possible at this point.

@novella Feel free to leave her at this point if you’d like. I just don’t want to leave you hanging!

3 Likes

Dorian DeLoughrey

Standing in the venue with his back facing the door, he had his hands placed in the pockets of his black pants looking around pretentiously. His golden hair was slicked back as a playful smile appeared on his lips. Right now there was no other place he wanted to be at, this was just like he imagined it would be. The only problem he had was having so many people her, people that would obviously lose as long as he is playing. They weren’t a threat, he just felt sorry for them. That spot was everything he wanted, he needed it and there was nothing that could stop him.

He couldn’t wait for his sister to get ready, she always takes forever and after getting his tasks it was impossible to wait. This whole game seemed like the most interesting thing that could’ve happened to him. This way he would prove not only to himself but everyone that he could do and face whatever someone throws at him. Even after reading the message, he had no idea how he was supposed to finish those tasks but he remained positive. But one thing at a time and the first thing was… getting a drink.

“Thank you,” he enthusiastically said, picking up the glass from a tray as a waitress was casually walking by. Not making effort to wait and see if she would say something, he started walking around with one of his hands still in his pocket just analysing people around him. There are people he knew, people that were his friends and some he was seeing for the first time. This will be a fun, little game he thought as he downed his drink walking towards the bar. “What a great competition I have here,” he opened his arm with a smug look on his face, pointing at the first person he spotted, Mikel. They’ve been friends for some time but that didn’t mean he would let him do better than him. “Enjoying yourself?” Setting his glass down, he fixed his tie looking around the place once again before letting his eyes rest on Mikel with a friendly smile.

@Madilnel

3 Likes