💎 Blue's Art Commissions ⚔

:gem: Open Character Commissions :crossed_swords:

These images were made specifically for the Instagram platform, let me explain below:

I do stylised character art, which can be translated for any OC, RP character, or persona. These also work well with specialized profile images.

Simple Backgrounds (Like the commission sheet background) + £4
Complex Backgrounds - £8

Examples are on my Instagram (Linked) for complex backgrounds. Some of the images on my different Insta accounts are a little embarrassing so I rather not have them out in the open ~

I only accept Paypal for now, please pay first. You can then send a character ref or a description for me. Once I send you a rough sketch, the transaction is final. Expect results within a week to a month; feel free to ping me again for art progress.

Email me at BlueInfernoArt@gmail.com or send a PM through Shannii

Yes, I will draw NSFW art

And if you follow any of the art threads on Shannii, I post pretty often, so there are plenty of examples there ~

Rough Price Conversions:

Pounds

Line Art

• Head £4
  • Waist £8
  • Full £11

Flats

• Head £8
  • Waist £11
  • Full £15

Rendered/Shaded

• Head £11
  • Waist £15
  • Full $19

Simple Background + £4
Complex Background + £8

Dollars

Line Art

• Head $5.43
  • Waist $10.87
  • Full $14.94

Flats

• Head $10.85
  • Waist $14.94
  • Full $20.38

Rendered/Shaded

• Head $14.94
  • Waist $20.38
  • Full $25.81

Simple Background + $5.43
Complex Background +$10.87

Euros

Line Art

• Head ‎€4.50
  • Waist ‎€9
  • Full ‎€12.37

Flats

• Head ‎€9
  • Waist ‎€12.37
  • Full ‎€16.86

Rendered/Shaded

• Head ‎€12.37
  • Waist ‎€16.86
  • Full ‎€21.36

Simple Background + ‎€4.50
Complex Background + ‎€9

18 Likes

Oh yes, I will completely abuse of this. ; )

2 Likes

wish I had :sparkles: money :sparkles:
and paypal

2 Likes

wish I had money-

1 Like

@PeopleWithMoney help Blue out!

2 Likes

Still here?

2 Likes

I saw a new unread post, I got interested ~

2 Likes

Dude, I’m really impressed with how you’ve grown as an artist! I love your work it looks even better each time I spot some of it!
I was actually looking to commission an artist for something coming up soon-ish so if you’re looking to do some paid work then let me know. Its fairly simple character work if your interested

3 Likes

The commissions are what this thread are for ~

If it’s a project of yours, I’d be down to join. Let me know the details when that comes around.

3 Likes

Sweet! It is a project with myself and a friend (ScarletSwanHunter if you know her) so I’ll send you a message with some of the details once things are sorted. :grin:

3 Likes

(excitedly little giddy squeal with jumping) When you’re this curious and excited that you just wish you were a fly on the wall to watch the whole process.

4 Likes

Maybe you should follow The Scarlet Tea on our Insta or Facebook for updates (Shameless plug I know but hey :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

I would but I really haven’t been on my socials in about two years. So it wouldn’t help that much. … Though I will be keeping an eye on the link you sent me. HEHEHE

2 Likes

I’ve finished my first batch of commissions ~

New round is open, I can take around five more depending on the project size

5 Likes

Can you do Star Wars pictures?

1 Like

How do you mean? If the question is over whether I draw fanart, then yeah.

1 Like

Yeah, I guess it would be fan art. I have a picture of one of my characters from the Star Wars game. I still have to find the animal picture though.

3 Likes

@FuzilladeBlue should I pm you the photos?

2 Likes

Sure, along with the specifics

2 Likes

Okay cool, I will do so in a little bit.

2 Likes