Book Club! **Open for New Members**

I set this up awhile in the pm’s just as I did the game club but I feel like I should bring this to the public side of the forums. I will be adding the books to a document list as I did with the game list for the game club. We will participate here to read books. Once we finish reading and discussing the book we have read. We will then make a review thread and put a summarized review of our thoughts of the book on there.

I would like to cycle through the lists of book types so that way we don’t burn out on reading just books. So like these two weeks will be books then the next couple of weeks will be a visual novel and then manga after that. Let me know what you think about that schedule. We can always up the read time to a month if two weeks is hard on everyone. For now, look at the list of adult books and all-ages books. See what pops out at you and make a list of the top three you want to read. Then we will make a poll with those top three from everyone to choose what to read for this reading period. You can also add books to the list as well. Just make a list post for more books so that I can add them in.

Here is the book list: You are free to add what you like to the list. I just have one stipulation.

USE THE SAME FORMAT

Book Suggestion Form for those who can’t edit the list:

Members:
@ShanniiWrites
@Kimballet
@celestialkitten
@Mysterious_Tea
@ThatRandomCaraPerson
@elysium
@ChaoticDeluge
@liyahsdiamond
@fraud
@Jass
@Galactic_Kat adding you since we talked about this.

@/Discussions @/Bookworms any of you have welcome to join!

17 Likes

Ohhh…interesting!

1 Like

Yep, I thought this might interest people!

1 Like

Can I rejoin? :eyes:

2 Likes

Yes!

3 Likes

Yeey, haha, I was sad the last time I had to leave but it feels like a good time to rejoin!

3 Likes

I’m glad to have you back!

3 Likes

I wanna join

1 Like

heck yes! i have been needing a book club. Recently started reading again after taking a break for a year. I just finished Eyes Wide Open by Ted Dekker. Its a 3 book series called The Outlaw Chronicles and so far I am impressed. Will be starting the 2nd book soon.

2 Likes

Why not? Can I join?

2 Likes

I wanna join, I love books~!

1 Like

Top three I want to read from the list:

1. Bloody Jack by L.A. Meyer
  2. Vampirates Series By Justin Somper
  3. The Jessica Series By Beth Fanataskey
1 Like

@wolfgamergirl37 why don’t you add the
GOOSEBUMPS HORRORLAND series by R. L. Stine
And
POWER OF FIVE series by Anthony Horowitz

2 Likes

You can add them to the list. Everyone can edit the document. Unless you’re more comfortable with me doing instead.

2 Likes

All three are great choices!

2 Likes

I can’t. I don’t have that app

2 Likes

Okay, I will add them for you then tonight!

2 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

This is my favourite book series ever! R.L. Stine is a legend bro

3 Likes

Omg yess

I have some books. Do I add them at the bottom of the list?

2 Likes