Bought this recently on Amazon and it’s a really good book. I recommend this to all of you if you ever had anyone that stabbed you in the back.
This book will help you:
- Recognise the difference between a healthy friendship and a toxic one
- Realise that some friendships are not meant to last forever
- Identify the red flags and warnings of a toxic friendship
- Identify the various types of toxic friends
- Face the truth when a friendship is causing more harm than good
- Develop effective ways of dealing with, and/or eliminating toxic friends from your life
- Survive and deal with the aftermath of ending a toxic friendship
- Avoid toxic friendships altogether
Some people definitely need to read this! Especially people who bully others.
Tell me about it.
It’s a really good book. It talks about the type of toxic people and their traits. Feels like I’m a student again, reading something for leisure purpose lol. But yeah, it’s a really good book.
Focuses mainly on females in the friendship circle, really lol. Man I really wish I did some project on this.
It looks very interesting!
It is very interesting and very well written.
Also, I suggest you should keep a journal called Journal Of Toxicity (which I have started writing) and write down why you cut ties with that person and list down the traits.
Go grab a copy on Amazon, you won’t regret it!
Tbh, I find these books a lot useful than novels they sell these days. Books like the one I recommended are very therapeutic. In each chapter, they have these exercises for you to do when they ask you questions about someone you were friends with or find ways to cut ties with these toxic people. Don’t worry, this can include family members that you can’t stand.