Books that you will always remember

I’m sure we all have some books that will always stay with us, for different reasons. Books that made a notable impact on us or books we simply adore… Can you name some books that you will always remember? Why?
@Bookworms

4 Likes

Harry Potter - Because it really has been my escape in a time that wasn’t easy for me.

They Both Die at the End - It kind of gave me this feeling, live life to the fullest and enjoy every day, you never know what might happen.

Deeper than Blue - I read this as a 12 year old, and a book that I’ve never forgotten about. I’m not sure what about it, but I just remember after finishing it, it was still constantly on my mind for weeks

2 Likes

The Twits - Roald Dahl

2 Likes

The Chronicles of Narnia by CS Lewis will always be special to me

1 Like

I’m going to add (because I agree with all the books listed so far)

The Lioness Quartet
Percy Jackson and the Olympians series
Night World series
The Hobbit and Lord of the Ring series
The Mode series by Piers Anthony (a series I equally enjoyed and abhorred at the same time…just, for Crimson’s sake…traumatized the sh*t out of me)

The Book Thief.

The Inkheart Trilogy - This is the book series that inspired me to write my own stories back in elementary school.

Harry Potter - I remember when I stayed up all night on the last day of 5th grade to read The Deathly Hollows because I didn’t want to sleep until I knew what happened at the end.

IT - One of my favorite horror novels; sure I despise clowns to the point where I refuse to ever see one in real life, but the way Pennywise was portrayed in the novel is a relief when you realize that this type of clown doesn’t really exist.

There are so many books that I’ll always remember… probably all the books I’ve ever read because I’ll at least remember the name or the plot.

The rice mother, not only because it’s actually really good but because of the person I got it from, memories from that summer… Some happy times

Changed a tag