Books vs Movies: What Are the Differences?

Originally published at: https://shanniiwrites.com/2020/03/04/books-vs-movies-what-are-the-differences/

Why are books and movies often so different? Which one’s are better? Here you’ll find the differences between books and movies and some examples.

Written by our amazing @RainbowCat :heart:

16 Likes

Read it and it is AMAZING!

5 Likes

Turned out better than I thought :see_no_evil: I hope people liked it! :smiley_cat:

3 Likes

I loved it! :smiley:

2 Likes

You’ve said that a lot :sweat_smile: :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Because it’s true :wink:

2 Likes

Added some tags

This is really good! There are excellent points made throughout the entire post for both ends of the argument and it was an amazing read!

@ScreenSloths, @Bookworms - give this article a read and share your thoughts!

1 Like

Honestly I like both books and movies in my opinion.
Sometimes I may not feel motivated actually watch the movie based off a specific book but I will definitely read the book since that’s more of my thing.
And yes too…movies can portray something else different from the book.
They’re also times when I start off watching a movie and didn’t know there was a book to it and I end up liking the movie more than the book and vise versa. That’s just my opinion.

1 Like

Hey @Bloggers & @RPers, do you know the differences between books and films? Take a read of this and tell me what you think!

Remember that if you really enjoyed this blog, feel free to recommend it (it’s similar to liking it). This will help with it being higher in the results of search engines too.

4 Likes

Omg Percy Jackson books vs movies are just…:tired_face:

1 Like

Yup. But did you check out the blog too?

1 Like

Did u? :eyes:

I have read every single blog on the site, most of them more than once.

1 Like