Bottle flipping in school

I know it’s an old trend, but it definitely went viral. I didn’t notice much of it in school, although it definitely annoyed several of my teachers :joy: Really, it was a whole bunch of theater kids who couldn’t stop doing it, but that annoyed me rather than anyone in charge because they really only did it backstage and on breaks.

• How much bottle-flipping did you do in school?
  • Did it annoy your teachers?
  • If you are a teacher, were you annoyed by it?
4 Likes

OMG THEY HAD TO BAN IT CUS IT WAS OUT OF CONTROL-

2 Likes

oh no :joy:

1 Like

It wasn’t a huge thing here but I always thought it was annoying. My friend would do it all the time while we were in class and I was lucky enough to be sitting next to him…

1 Like

It was so annoying, that they did ban it in my school at one point

1 Like

They didn’t ban it, but I never understood why they did it

It was weird but fun

I tried once, but failed

1 Like

I only got it perfect once!

Oh, I remember this! It was during the 2016-2017 school year, the only year that I worked as a preschool assistant.
During dismissal time, I always used to watch the sixth graders bottle flip, and then the preschoolers started doing it, too.
It didn’t annoy me… I thought it was kind of cool, and I didn’t mind it when the kids did it. Kids get bored during dismissal time, so at least it kept them busy.

1 Like

I remember a kid was sitting at a lunch table with me and flipped a cup (he didn’t have a bottle) and frikin hit me in the face :triumph:

1 Like

that sounds really painful

1 Like

Nah, it wasn’t. It was one of those little Dixie cups the school has. It was just really annoying

1 Like

ahh okay

my school had hard plastic cups, which woulda been bad if someone tried to flip it and hit someone else in the face

1 Like

They actually banned it after some students forgot to turn the caps all the way :joy:

water everywhere

3 Likes

i love that :joy:

1 Like

None :eyes::eyes::eyes:

Maybe? I wasn’t really paying attention :joy::sweat_smile::rose::two_hearts:

Also, one time a bottle cap fell in my food :neutral_face::rose::two_hearts:

1 Like

That doesn’t sound fun… what happened? :eyes:

1 Like

It was lunch and some kids around me were flipping bottles, and then they got the brilliant idea to throw bottle caps at each other :neutral_face::rose::two_hearts:

1 Like

awww that sucks :pleading_face:

1 Like