BRATZ Cult With a Passion For Taking Over!

EVERYBODY NOW
IT’S TIME TO SHOW THE WHOLE FORUM
WHAT WE’RE ALL ABOUT
WE’RE THE BRATZ CULT WITH A PASSION FOR BRATZZZZZ

I’m sorry I had to sing that in my head :joy: but helloooooooooo wonderful people of the forums! So me and @SugarBby69 have two of the BRATZ in our pfp’s so we ya know fangirled about it for like two days and then talked with another friend, @liyahsdiamond about starting a BRATZ cult! Anyone who’s anyone can join! We can share our love for them and their music and anyone can pick a BRATZ pfp and if you need help finding one we’d be happy to look!

BUT JOIN US!

As we make the forums full of BRATZ! :joy::joy: or ya know just spread the love of BRATZ! Share pics or videos! Or gifs!

image image

6 Likes

We Stan skinny legends :bomb:

3 Likes

Yassssssss :nail_care:t5::joy:

1 Like

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

7 Likes

This means war. :triumph:

7 Likes

What happened?! :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Ooooooo. Can I join? I luv the Bratz.

3 Likes

Girl yes! The more the merrier

3 Likes

Your cult has the same goal as ours, that’s why half the active users on the forum have a star-shaped profile pic :eyes: :star:

4 Likes

Ikr! :joy: but hey who doesn’t love cults! There can never be too many!

3 Likes

Imma join :kissing:

3 Likes

Our cult is betraying us :scream::scream::scream:

7 Likes

Yassssss spread the BRATZ love! :joy:

3 Likes

Link to a better cult :eyes::sparkles:

6 Likes

Oof the shade :eyes:

3 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

Wow I’m hurt :sob: gonna do my BRATZ like that!

3 Likes

Love your pfp! :joy::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I don’t know who Bratz are but I know that the star cult is amazing :eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes

Wait! You don’t know the BRATZ?! It’s like a cartoon sorta! Oh my chocolate!

They’re about friendship and singing and fashion all combined! It was amazing :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: honestly one of the great things about my childhood no lie! I got this one game about getting the go go boots and I was so happy and played that game nonstop

3 Likes