Breaking Dawn I 1 x 1 RP I Official Thread. 🌕

//Hwang Castle//Seoul//

Alex removed the white silk curtains of the huge window of her Bedroom , allowing the sunlight to enter into the room through the transparent glass and let it illuminate the room. Wondering how the old writers wrote vampires could not bear sunlight in their novels made her let out a sweet chuckle. She slid the glass slightly and the breeze played with her red locks of curls. The black and red tights along with the stockings were showing every curve of her body perfectly. Her naturally beautiful face had no make up, no paint, yet so perfectly flawless and bright. Her black eyes had no traces of the deep red hue or thirst from the last night.

Alex examined her right fist. It was intact. She had cracked a part of the garden wall with a punch when she had felt anxious for the meeting while jogging. The workers had stared repairing it already. And she was calm now. I hope I wasn’t wrong sending Christa away for the day and not letting her know about… Tora or Tori, whatever it was. she thought and sighed. Alex had lost the track of time while staring at the beautiful garden and fountains down there. She realised that it was already 10 AM when the scent of the werewolf hit her nose. The lingering smile on her lips faded away, and was replaced by a resting b!tch- face. She also heard him talking to the maid outside her room following by a soft knock and a yell. Manners…

She let out one last sigh. Let’s get this over with… - she thought. “The door is open. You may come in, Randwulf”. There was no point of greeting him with all those fake politeness. Alex would make sure Tora better remembered how much of a rude mate he had so that he did not come back to her again. “Good morning to you too…”, she welcomed him with a thin lipped smile. At least he has a nice choice of attire… - Alex commented in her mind. She tried her best to ignore how well his strong abs were noticeable in white shirt under the blue blazer. “Make yourself comfortable on the couch”, she said eyeing at the expensive velvet purple couch with her black irises as she stood cross legged and hands behind her back, her red curly hairs cascaded down to her shoulders.

@ForeverAngel

2 Likes

Cool Text - Tora Randwulf -357120823451235

“The door is open. You may come in, Randwulf”. Alex answered behind the door, Tora opened it walkin into the lavish and expensive bedroom. He scrunched his nose up in distate. Of course she’d have everything to her hearts desire. Regardless he shook it off.

The room itself was a beautiful shade, A mixture between black with purple bedding. Lined with pure gold and black curtains with a few rays of sunlight peeking out. “Good morning to you too…”, Alex welcomed him with a thin lipped smile.

“Cut ya’ bullsh^t. I’m not here for you to attempt some sort of civil conversation.” Tora shoved his hands in his pockets and blank-faced her. “Make yourself comfortable on the couch”, Alex said eyeing at the expensive velvet purple couch. Tora hesitantly plopped down on the couch.

He snuck a glance at her attire. She looked gorgeous. A simple look but every tight piece of clothing hugged her skin to a T. Tora darted his eyes to another direction as he already felt his body temperature rise. Quickly regaining his composure he sighed.

“Alright Sweetheart, Is there some sort of contract? Official service? Or uh do I have to wear a dog collar?” Tora stated sarcastically in a teasing manner. Leaning back to get more comfortable on the couch.

@OhSumana

3 Likes

//Hwang Castle//Seoul

Alex grabbed her phone from the cabinet quickly dropping a text to her secretary to come upstairs with the contract. The werewolf society must had been aware of Tora being the chosen one already. So if the vampires abducted him in this situation. They would suspect the vampires surely. It was better to let him go after signing the contract for now. This way he could not do anything legally and vampires would still stay in profit. Then Alex looked up at Tora. “Oh no, my dear Tori darling! You’d think the heiress herself invites you to her private bedroom, then she might be interested in you and you’ll be enjoying the golden night of your life, but lemme rip off the bandage honey, that’s totally not the case”, Alex smirked evilly ,teasing him in a seductive tone, as she slowly sat down right next to Tora, the scent of her expensive cologne and the natural fragrance that helped to find mates hitting his nostrils and her clothed shoulder brushing against his.

Regretting her actions, Alex instantly increased the distance between them right after and sighed. “Your guess is quite right. A contract is coming up. I need to make sure you don’t lay your claws on me for a second time, mutt”, she said. Alex was about to say that he secretary would be there in any second but got interrupted by a soft knock. That must be her.- she thought. “Come in!”, she ordered. The black haired Secretary in a black blazer and black skirt came in and gave courtesy to Alex. Unlike all the vampires in the castle, she neither behaved rudely to Tora nor was polite to him, and just greeted him with a mere “Good morning, Mr. Randwulf”, as she placed the contract and a pen on the center table. “All papers are ready, your highness”, she said looking at Alex.

“Very well”, Alex remarked, confirming that the last piece of dignity was about to be peeled off from her that night. She sighed, the vampire society would be grateful to her for breaking the curse but would look down upon her for sleeping with a werewolf for the rest of her life. She moved her face away hiding the sadness on her face before others could notice. “Linda…”, she called the secretary, “Kindly repeat what is written in the papers” She said without moving her face as she stared at her ring. “Of course, your highness”, Linda nodded and turned to Tora as she started–

“… To respect and follow the legendary prophecy made by the almighty Moon Goddess, Tora Randwulf, the chosen werewolf and The Royal Heir, Alex Hwang, the chosen Royal vampire of the legend have decided to unite their souls through the Holy mating ritual in order to end the feud and bring peace between the two species. Mr. Randwulf, who here represents the side of the Werewolves, supports the opposite species wholeheartedly and is solemnly ready to abolish the brutal curse of extinction from them through the holy ritual. However, their mating ceremony will take place under these conditions - 1. Both the persons would have to part their ways after the night of the intercourse. 2. Princess Alex will have the power to contact with Mr. Randwulf in case of emergencies, such as battles and He will have to support the vampires voluntarily, while Mr Randwulf will be unable to claim Princess Alex in future or request her to support him in difficulties… We, Tora Randwulf and Alex Hwang accept the condition willingly and are ready to unite ourselves for the good.”, she repeated the exact words from the papers.

@ForeverAngel

2 Likes

Tora silently watched as Alex fiddled with the buttons on her phone. Then Alex looked up at Tora. “Oh no, my dear Tori darling! You’d think the heiress herself invites you to her private bedroom, then she might be interested in you and you’ll be enjoying the golden night of your life, but lemme rip off the bandage honey, that’s totally not the case”, Alex smirked evilly, teasing him in a seductive tone, as she slowly sat down right next to Tora, the scent of her expensive cologne and the natural fragrance that helped to find mates hitting his nostrils and her clothed shoulder brushing against his.

Tora scowled at her attempt to seduce him, Royal heiress my ass. The soft luscious scent filled his nostrils as his lips curled into a mischievous smile. He placed a firm hand on her leg, “You claim I’m the one who has hopes, But by yer’ actions, you’re clearly more prepared than me. Right, Princess?” He gave a light chuckle as his golden eyes shimmered from the small window rays. Regretting her actions, Alex instantly increased the distance between them right after and sighed.

“Your guess is quite right. A contract is coming up. I need to make sure you don’t lay your claws on me for a second time, mutt”, Alex said. Alex was about to say that the secretary would be there in any second but got interrupted by a soft knock. Tora shrugged off the mutt insult when the beautiful secretary strolled into the room, She wasn’t rude to Tora nor nice. He could respect that, The secretary gave courtesy to Alex and turned to Tora.

“Good morning, Mr. Randwulf”, as she placed the contract and a pen on the center table. “All papers are ready, your highness”, she said looking at Alex. “Mornin’” Tora replied with a polite wave. “Very well”, Alex remarked, By her tone she certainly wasn’t happy. Tora couldn’t care less. He just wanted to get this over with.

“Linda…”, Alex called the secretary, “Kindly repeat what is written in the papers.” “Of course, your highness”, Linda nodded and turned to Tora as she started– “… To respect and follow the legendary prophecy made by the almighty Moon Goddess, Tora Randwulf, the chosen werewolf and The Royal Heir, Alex Hwang, the chosen Royal vampire of the legend have decided to unite their souls through the Holy mating ritual in order to end the feud and bring peace between the two species. Mr. Randwulf, who here represents the side of the Werewolves, supports the opposite species wholeheartedly and is solemnly ready to abolish the brutal curse of extinction from them through the holy ritual. However, their mating ceremony will take place under these conditions - 1. Both the persons would have to part their ways after the night of the intercourse. 2. Princess Alex will have the power to contact with Mr. Randwulf in case of emergencies, such as battles and He will have to support the vampires voluntarily, while Mr Randwulf will be unable to claim Princess Alex in future or request her to support him in difficulties… We, Tora Randwulf and Alex Hwang accept the condition willingly and are ready to unite ourselves for the good.”, The secretary repeated the exact words from the papers.

Tora listened closely as she read out the conditions and terms, He wasn’t angry but he was definitely irritated. He folded his arms as his lean body protruded from the thin light pink shirt, “So let me get this right? After the night is done yadadayada. I have to sacrifice my freedom to become her personal pet. I have to be at her beck and call and go to war with her people putting my life on the line but I can’t contact her for any problem of mine?” Tora’s nerves were already working up. Even to any creature that’s beyond unfair, He could give two f^cks if she was royalty. He wasn’t going to sacrifice his right for some red-haired broad in heels and a crown for one night of passion.

Tora calmly turned to Alex with a soft smile. “Drop Dead.” He stated agitated and headed for the door, Placing a hand on the gold handle the secretary rushed over to stop him. “Please, Mr. Randwulf. We tried to find every other way- This is the only way. Even if Heiress Alex perishes under the curse…It will still come for your pack and your people.” The secretary spoke calmly. Tora clenched his fist as he gritted his teeth but let out a breath of exhaustion.

“Where’s tha’ pen,” Tora asked calmly as the secretary retrieved it and handed it to him. Neatly signing his signature he placed the contract back on the table. “I’m doing this for my people. Only my people.” Tora eyed Alex and went back over to the secretary. Taking a look at her she was indeed beautiful not as stunning as the princess, But at-least kinder than her highness. That’s when a thought crossed his mind and a smirk crawled on his face.

Tora bent down slightly to better see the secretary’s face. She stepped back slightly in confusion. Tora took a look at her, A formal suit with a pencil skirt. Her dark long tresses were in a tight and professional bun. Natural makeup and a light pink lipgloss gave an extra shine to her mature aroma. Tora inhaled her scent, Definitely sweet.

“You’ve been nothing short of a delight sweetheart, And whilst I’m not royalty. Thank you. For yer’ kindness Linda. It definitely matches with your beauty and that luscious pale skin.” Tora purposely stated in a seductive tone his eyes sinking deeper into hers. The secretary’s face flushed profusely with a deep rosy tint. The secretary stepped closer to Tora’s large stature and before she could reach an even an inch of a finger out to him. Alex cleared her throat and the secretary immediately stepped back returning to her place and fixing her hair but still glancing at Tora.

Tora chuckled turning back to Alex. “Anything else?” He asked in a teasing manner with a raised eyebrow.

@OhSumana

2 Likes

//Hwang Castle//Seoul//

Tora was a great pervert like all others mutts of his alley, as expected by Alex. Of course, he did take his chance to touch her and put his hand on her leg when she pretended to seduce him. Alex had raised her eyebrow and had slapped that dirty hand away before she moved away from him. “Can’t even hold it in your pants, mutt”, she muttered under her breath and cursed him as she gritted her teeth in suppressed anger.

Tora lashed out after going through the papers. Thankfully the secretary convinced him or Alex probably even would not be bothered to hold that pervert back. Alex chose not to witness the convincing and forgiving sh^t. She looked away and rolled her eyes. “For my people”- my @ss. All hail the king Tor baby! - she mocked him in his mind. If it was not for all the vampires in their country, Alex would not give two f^cks about that pooch. “Very funny, Tori baby. What do you think I’m doing all this f^^kery for? Your milgate, darling?”, she raised her eyebrow.

When she turned to Tora to see if he had left already, she find him flirting with the secretary. The tension could be cut with a knife. Blood boiled in her veins. The fact Tora was flirting with her secretary and it was Tora who was flirting made her angry as hell. An the irony was she hated this feeling. Alex denied to feel anything for Tora. But it must be a mate thing. Her small face became red in anger. She gritted her teeth and glared at Tora. “All the f^ckery, out of my room please!”, she snarled. “And Miss Kim Linda, if you prefer not to lose your job, behave yourself and go do what you’re paid for”, she added.

“Honey, you sound like your horses are too high and you wanna get on it right now.”, she noted crossing he arms,“But in all seriousness, it would be good if you ‘kindly’ spend the day and night here in our humble abode. Tomorrow you will be free as a bird”, she added

@ForeverAngel

3 Likes

“Very funny, Tori baby. What do you think I’m doing all this f^^kery for? Your milgate, darling?”, Alex raised her eyebrow. “Sounds like it,” Tora smirked throwing an arm over the couch.

“All the f^ckery, out of my room please!”, Alex snarled. “And Miss Kim Linda, if you prefer not to lose your job, behave yourself and go do what you’re paid for”, Alex added. Tora chuckled at her obvious Jealously. “Not very good at hiding ya’ emotions huh?” Tora added as the secretary rushed out of the area.

“Honey, you sound like your horses are too high and you wanna get on it right now.”, she noted crossing his arms,“But in all seriousness, it would be good if you ‘kindly’ spend the day and night here in our humble abode. Tomorrow you will be free as a bird”, Alex added.

“In your wildest dreams, Princess. I wouldn’t lay a finger on you until the day.” Tora eyed her and sighed. “Look, For this to even have the slightest bit of non-annoyance we need to make a truce. I’m not coming over here every day just for you and I to insult each other.” Tora stated sternly.

"Can you at least do that? Your royal highness." Tora asked standing up and dusting off his coat. Taking a moment to check his watch, “Can’t get rid of me that fast? I’m shocked…” Tora trailed off in a teasing manner.

“Maybe a date later?” Tora strolled up to Alex, Bending down to her height slightly with a smile. “But yes, A room would be nice. Wouldn’t mind if ya’ came and visited later.” Tora added turning to walk out the door as he motioned for the princess to guide him to the room.

@OhSumana

3 Likes

//Hwang Castle//Seoul//

Alex scoffed in response to Tora’s slight tease about her emotions. She honestly was cursing herself right now for uttering those words. They just came out, without any warning. This was what Alex hated and suspected to happen at some point. She had read about the behavior and feelings of the mates. Now she was the victim and she did not know where the switch off button of feelings was. “I don’t like my employees to act unprofessional”, she voiced in denial. “You’re not my employee, we’re just doing a kind of business deal. So it would be appreciated if you also act professionally.” ,she said calmly, clenching her fists so hard that the nails seemed to dig into her palm.

I’m not coming over here every day just for you and I to insult each other.” Tora stated sternly. “Why would I even insult you everyday, Tori poodle?”, Alex said sweetly before rolling her eyes in disgust, "Or more like, what makes you think I’d like to be bothered by seeing your face everyday?, she asked dryly, again ignoring that small lock of his dirty blonde hair dangling attractively before his shimmering amber eyes. I wonder how he’d look when he’d run his fingers through his hairs…-she thought absent-mindedly but was snapped back to reality the next moment. pull yourself together- she added in her mind and sighed.

“I’ll think about it” She noted with a mischievous smirk as she stood up to guide Tora to the guest room, reluctantly. “A date?” Alex tried to suppress the laughter by covering her mouth with her palm but failed and her sweet laugh again echoed in the room. “With you…?”, she said laughing hysterically. She had to bit her lower lip to stop herself. “Sorry, haha. But that was hilarious”, she said now calmly, “For starters, poodle, you need hardwork. Secondly, you’ll need to wear a collar. And lastly, it’s not gonna happen anyway 'cause I’m simply not into people who stink” She concluded with a shrug

@ForeverAngel

3 Likes

“I don’t like my employees to act unprofessionally”, she voiced in denial. “You’re not my employee, we’re just doing a kind of business deal. So it would be appreciated if you also act professionally.”, she said calmly, clenching her fists so hard that the nails seemed to dig into her palm.

“Whatever floats ya’ boat, Princess.” Tora whipped out his phone, Half listening at this point as they continued walking down the tall luxurious gold hallways. “Why would I even insult you every day, Tori poodle?”, Alex said sweetly before rolling her eyes in disgust, "Or more like, what makes you think I’d like to be bothered by seeing your face every day?, Alex asked dryly.

“Stop yer’ yappin, And stop callin’ me poodle. I can really show you who’s the poodle.” Tora chuckled continuing to click a few buttons on his phone. Placing a hand in his pocket he looked up to see the variety of guards and maids who were either scared or disgusted.
“I’ll think about it” She noted with a mischievous smirk as she stood up to guide Tora to the guest room, reluctantly. “A date?” Alex tried to suppress the laughter by covering her mouth with her palm but failed and her sweet laugh again echoed in the room. “With you…?”, she said laughing hysterically. She had to bit her lower lip to herself. “Sorry, haha. But that was hilarious”, Alex said now calmly.

“Aw. Am I not good enough for ya’ royal standards? What do you date people for publicity? Ever heard of following ya’ heart huh?” Tora scoffed, Royal or not he was tired of this constant I’m so special and rich facade she kept putting on. If she spent even one day in a werewolf’s life she’d bail in minutes. Tora eyed her and sighed. “For starters, poodle, you need hard work. Secondly, you’ll need to wear a collar. And lastly, it’s not gonna happen anyway 'cause I’m simply not into people who stink” Alex concluded with a shrug. Tora peeped up from his phone as another guard left the area, Since he was out of view Tora turned back to Alex. Tucking away his phone he chuckled.

Scooping up Alex gently, Wedding style. “I can show you hard work, Princess.” Tora watched her struggle. She was definitely strong but Tora still held a decent grip. “I’m not gonna hurt ya’ stop squirming. Since I’m practically yer’ servant now. I’ll carry you until we reach my room.” Tora teased, He smirked and flashed her a charming smile.

Suddenly a guard ran up to them, The guard halted in confusion watching Tora carry Alex. “Before you think about callin’ a bunch of randos. I’m not hurting the heiress.” Tora rolled his eyes. The guard suddenly burst into a joyful mood.

“Heiress Alex!,” The guard bowed. “Crown Prince, Xiumin. Has arrived!” The guard stated happily. “Who?” Tora raised an eyebrow when suddenly some guy approached them. He was surrounded by many guards. He had silver hair, dark eyes, and pale skin. He wore a black suit that was slightly open, Although he was nice looking he couldn’t beat Tora’s lean and masculine body. Tora raised an eyebrow as Alex blushed and forcefully leaped out of Tora’s arms, Adjusting herself and reverting back to a professional manner.

It wasn’t even 2 seconds from that when the “crown prince” summoned a bunch of guards and had them all point their swords at Tora. Ready to attack at any given moment, Tora shrugged. “Is this always a regular thing, Princess?” Tora teased. The crown prince scrunched up his face in disgust and turned to Alex.

How Tora held Alex.

main-qimg-40a9684d7379809e7d0c7e3cb5bf074d

@OhSumana

3 Likes

ORP. I’m dying :rofl:

2 Likes

//Hwang Castle//Seoul//

Alex rolled her eyes at Tora seeing how he suddenly started to half-ignore her by clicking on his phone screen as she guided him through the hallways which had its walls decorated with show pieces and and long portraits and photos of her ancestors and golden chandeliers hanging from the ceiling above their heads. “Well I’m gonna call you poodle. Tolerate it, you like it or not”, she shrugged again. “Poodle” , she added teasingly and chuckled.

Alex glared at Tora as he asked if he was not good enough for her royal standards and suddenly started lecturing her. She gave him an unamused look. She never had dated anyone for publicity. She had mostly pulled herself away from the dating thing years ago, since she would waste her time on such stupidity. who does he think he is? - she thought. “Who do you think you are lecturing me about my love life?” She snarled. “And for your information, I ain’t got time to date anyway!”, she added.

Alex started to wriggle and try to free herself immediately as the pervert dared to touch her and carry her. “Put me down, perverted @ss!!” she snapped furiously growing her fangs. “I’m not gonna hurt ya’ stop squirming. Since I’m practically yer’ servant now. I’ll carry you until we reach my room.” Tora had a strange power in his voice that calmed her down even made her retract the fangs. She sighed and looked away pouting hard to prevent herself from blushing.

No sooner had the guard delivered them the news of the arrival of Xiumin than Xiumin came to them with his guards ready to attack Tora. Tora had put Alex down on her feet. She placed her hands on her hips and smiled at Xiumin who appeared before them with his silver slicked back hair, strong figure slightly shorter than Tora’s and dressed in black tux, piercing black eyes and lips curled up in his signatured naughty smirk at Alex, though his expression changed into disgust as he glanced at Tora. Alex walked up to him and gave him a hug. “Ask your guards to stop scaring the poor animal. He’s harmless” Alex said as Xiumin also hugged her back. “Well hello to you too,”, Xiumin responded with a chuckle as he gestured the guards to do so. When Alex let him go, he smiled. “It’s been a long time. G’morning”, Xiumin gave Alex courtesy and Alex did the same, “Anything for you, princess”, he said and gave Alex a kiss on her cheek.

@ForeverAngel

3 Likes

“Who do you think you are lecturing me about my love life?” She snarled. “And for your information, I ain’t got time to date anyway!”, Alex added. “Sure, Sure.” Tora laughed this time. After Alex called Tora perv. And everything had went down.

Alex walked up to him and gave him a hug. “Ask your guards to stop scaring the poor animal. He’s harmless” Alex said as Xiumin also hugged her back. “Well hello to you too,”, Xiumin responded with a chuckle as he gestured the guards to do so.

Tora reverted right back to his angry temper, He was softening up to Alex. And he knew it. He wasn’t going to get played over the chick and her blood-sucking boyfriend. Tora rolled his eyes as she called him an animal, Typical. What else did he expect? The guards let up and returned back to the prince’s side sword still upright and ready at any moment. When Alex let him go, he smiled. “It’s been a long time. G’morning”, Xiumin gave Alex courtesy and Alex did the same, “Anything for you, princess”, he said and gave Alex a kiss on her cheek.

“F^cking disgusting. Look- You can kiss on yer’ boyfriend all you want but please not in front of me. Until I have to strip away that little dress that night.” Tora smirked as Xiumin’s face heated up angrily. “Oh! I’m sorry prince, Did I not bow to yer’ feet quickly enough?” Tora laughed barely restraining himself from going into a fit of laughter.

“Show me the room, Now,” Tora stated in a harsh tone, He had reverted back to how he felt that night. She toyed with him up until now and he refused to show even the slightest hint of jealousy. Before Alex could even respond the way she wanted Tora brushed past them, Forcefully shoving Xiumin out of the way which resulted in him taking a hard fall. Sh^t, Didn’t mean to push the guy so hard, Tora thought. Of course, a guard walked towards Tora ready to strike. But he had enough of this bull. First being talked down on every person here, Then having to sign away basically his life for a woman who didn’t care about him. And now her vampire boyfriend is doing the same it’s like a constant kick to the gut.

Tora held back as hard as he could, Approaching the room he was assigned to, He already felt his temperature rising as Xiumin quickly got up fully angered this time. More guards slowly approached Tora as if he was a wild animal. His grip on the handle only tightened.

“Halt!” A guard started pointing a sword towards him. “Apologize to Prince Xiumin, Then be on your way!” The guard added. “How dare you, Dog scum! Apologize!” Another guard spoke up as Xiumin smirked and held Alex. Tora’s face was completely red as he practically broke the golden handle on the door. Another guard came in to confront him.

“You wanna see a dog?” Tora asked, Approaching the three guards. The rest of the guards were safely protecting Xiumin and Alex. “I can show you a dog.” Tora scowled, His chest was now rising like mad as his veins bulged, He couldn’t hold his temper any longer. Hours upon hours of belittlement and insults. "F^ck this contract, And the rules." Tora spat. “You think you can talk down to me? Because I’m not of your species!? Don’t you understand that every creature in South Korea hates vampires!” Tora stated harshly. “Especially, Ones like you,” Tora started in Alex’s direction, Her face dropped just a tad but Xiumin quickly comforted her. And laughed at Tora.

Before one of the guards could even take a swing at Tora, He stood tall and proud as he snatched the guard up and chucked him into a nearby wall. The guards were now shaken but stood strong. That is until Tora transformed, It was quick but he grew so large in size his back hit the castle’s ceiling. He lunged at the guards and easily knocked out 4-5 of them, More guards ran towards Tora as Tora eyed Xiumin and Alex, Xiumin merely kept his arm around Alex which only angered him more.

But his rampage didn’t last long.

As he sent one last guard flying down the long hall, Another had sedated Tora. Tora fell to the ground as his breathing slowed, He transformed back in seconds. He was on the ground and couldn’t move due to the sedation. The guards surrounded him and carried him into the room he was assigned.

One guard approached Xiumin and Alex, “I’m so sorry heiress and heir! Are you two alright, Can I interest you both in a calming sauna? We will make sure that beast doesn’t lash out again.” The guard offered and promised.

@OhSumana

2 Likes

//Hwang Castle//Seoul//

Alex was utterly shocked to see Tora lashing out over a simple friendly kiss on her cheek from Xiumin. Yes, she already learnt a while ago that jealousy would be a mate thing. But she did not expect that it would anger him enough to turn into his wolf. When Xiumin’s guards along with Alex’s struggled to tame the agitated wolf, she just stared curiously at him, his dreadful and abnormally huge grey wolf. Xiumin did not have to comfort her, she was not scared. Alex didn’t know why but she felt bad… for Tora.

With a sigh, Alex calmed herself down and ordered her guards to leave except the one who tried to interest them in sauna. “How long until the sedatives wear off?”, she asked. “A couple of hours, your highness. It was an emergency so we did not waste time to look for the stronger ones”, the guard answered. “But do not worry, heiress. We will give that untamed mutt a stronger one once he wakes up again.” he added. Alex took a glance the door with broken golden handle and frowned. “You wouldn’t”, she said. “But, Pri–”, The guard tried to oppose. “It’s a damn order!”, she ordered sternly. The guard nodded and left them alone.

Xiumin, however, was disgusted and shocked to see the sudden change in Alex and all because of that fierce wolf. “Lex!”, he gasped, “You’re getting worked up for… him? For that…”, Alex covered his mouth before he could use a bad word for Tora and spoke, “I’m doing my duty, Xiu. Thinking about my people is my duty just like yours. So who can understand me better than you? Right?”, she said calmly, removing her hand. “HE’S not one of your people! Your people are dying! And because they cursed you!”, Xiumin yelled in disgust and scoffed. “He is. We made truce, just before you came, and he signed a contract with us , with me. So, now he is!”, Alex was overwhelmed with everything again and at this moment refused to accept Xiumin’s comfort. She leaned her back against the wall to relax. Xiumin gritted his teeth and folded his arms.“I see you changed, Lex. I thought I was making progress. But now… You again pushed me away.” he sighed, “Well I’m going for the sauna. Join me, if you want.” he turned around with a drooped head and walked to the room assigned for him. Alex heard the sound of his boots fading away. She could stop him but she wanted to be alone for now.

Coffee… I need a coffee and relaxing bath she nodded to herself and walked toward her room. Alex stripped off the clothes she had been wearing and immersed herself in the bubbles and lukewarm water after setting a timer. She did not want Tora to see others when he would wake up again and get agitated more. Alex closed her eyes as all her muscles and stiff back started to relax. I have to protect the truce we made… So that he doesn’t break all my expensive stuff - she thought. Why this morning, Xiu? Couldn’t you come a little later when I would have left him to his room? Now the stupid thinks you’re my boyfriend, which you’re not…

After the relaxing bubble bath and a latte, Alex ventured for Tora’s room, dressed in geometric printed shirred dress with a silver bangle in her right wrist. Alex did not owe him an explanation. But she was going for it, giving herself a excuse that it was just called being polite and giving him a little respect. On the other hand, she knew she was lying to herself because she truly was the victim of the feelings. A new golden handle had been attached to the door. Alex tucked a lock of her red curls behind her left ear and took a deep breath before she knocked softly on the door. The maid behind her stood silently with a cup of coffee for Tora. No answer. Maybe he’s still asleep… Alex opened the door and went inside his room. She tried to a make minimal noise with her heels and sat down on the couch. “Put it down and leave us…” She mumbled. The maid put down the coffee on the center table and left from the room with a bow. Alex grabbed a novel from the shelf and started reading it while waiting for Tora to wake up

@ForeverAngel

2 Likes

A couple of hours later.

Tora’s amber eyes peeled open, His vision was blurry as a small sun ray hit his eyes. Lifting up he felt a small pain. Looking down there was a cut from one of the guards’ blade- It wasn’t big but it was present enough to sting a little. “F^ck…” Tora mumbled when he suddenly looked up his and Alex’s eyes connected.

Tora looked at her pale skin, Her crimson red curls were neatly done and just as beautiful as usual. A geometric printed shirred dress hugged her curves, Tora wanted to be angry as he furrowed his eyebrows but his expression softened when he realized she’d obviously been sitting here for hours upon end waiting for him to wake up.

The cream bed sheets were soft as Tora fully sat up, He reached for the coffee and tasted it. Despite the coldness from the cup sitting for so long, he downed it anyways due to dehydration. Gently placing the cup down Tora stood up. His shirt was ripped due to the fight so he had nothing covering his muscles but of course he had on pants.

“Thank you,” Tora spoke up, He didn’t know how to react Alex’s sudden kindness. Regardless he flashed her a warm smile. The only genuine thing that’s happened between them since this ordeal went down.

@OhSumana

1 Like

//Hwang Castle//Seoul//

Alex put down the third novel as Tora finally fluttered his eyes open. She let out a sigh before their gazes locked for some mere seconds. This time, Alex could not ignore his perfect structure, his strong well toned abs, broad chest, biceps peeking from the ripped clothing material. Alex could not look away from the old scar on his left eye and the new one probably caused by a blade of a guard. She was snapped back to reality when Tora downed the cold coffee at once. “You could have waited for five minutes. I would ask someone bring another hot one” She said calmly not looking him into his eyes anymore. “…and I meant coffee” , she added.

Alex eyed the door of the walk-in closet. “While you were asleep I asked someone to bring some clothes for you… Assuming your sizes. Please don’t roam about the castle shirtless like that. My employees will get distracted”, she said with a teasing chuckle. “And I did nothing for which I should be thanked in return.”, she said with a sigh. “Do you want me to ring up a doctor for that nasty cut?”. Reading novels had calmed down Alex a lot, though none of what Alex was talking was planned before.

But anymore talking could be dangerous for her large ego, so leaving now would be a better option. “Listen poodle, I just wanted to… Apologize.”, she started with a sigh. “Though I’m also confused why you’d lash out like over a friendly kiss. I don’t know why I’m giving you an explanation either but Xiumin is NOT my boyfriend. He’s just my friend and that’s all. I don’t wanna make things worse between us. We made a truce just awhile ago and I want it to last. Sorry for using sedatives to calm you down, poodle.” Alex rambled everything sincerely, though kept calling him poodle. It just felt good to call him that. “Take rest…”, she concluded before walking toward the door.

@ForeverAngel

1 Like

Tora smirked watching Alex take glances at his lean stature, He chuckled lightly. “You could have waited for five minutes. I would ask someone to bring another hot one” Alex said calmly not looking him into his eyes anymore. “…and I meant coffee”, Alex added.

“It’s fine, I was thirsty anyway.” Tora sighed. “Besides…You look like you have been sitting for a while. I wouldn’t want you to put any more stress on yourself.” Tora ran a hand through his dusty blonde locks as he looked at her legs that were starting to turn a rosy tint due to sitting there for so long.

“While you were asleep I asked someone to bring some clothes for you… Assuming your sizes. Please don’t roam about the castle shirtless like that. My employees will get distracted”, Alex said with a teasing chuckle. “And I did nothing for which I should be thanked in return.”, Alex said with a sigh. “Or you will get distracted, Princess.” Tora teased her as he opened the closet tossing on the shirt. It wasn’t his style but he wasn’t going to complain- They haven’t known each other long.

“Too bad! I thought you had about of feistiness. Especially with tha’ way you leaped out of my arms once that silver-haired guy showed up.” Tora started coming out of the closet and taking a moment to fix his hair, Correcting the small dangle of his locs. “Do you want me to ring up a doctor for that nasty cut?”. Alex asked calmly. “Nah don’t alert anyone, It’s just a scratch,” Tora muttered secretly smiling over her concern.

“Listen poodle, I just wanted to… Apologize.”, she started with a sigh. “Though I’m also confused why you’d lash out like over a friendly kiss. I don’t know why I’m giving you an explanation either but Xiumin is NOT my boyfriend. He’s just my friend and that’s all. I don’t wanna make things worse between us. We made a truce just awhile ago and I want it to last. Sorry for using sedatives to calm you down, poodle.” Alex rambled everything sincerely, though kept calling him poodle. It just felt good to call him that.

Tora eyed her but laughed. “I didn’t lash out over the snobby prince. I lashed out because of the constant disrespect…” Tora trailed off but turned to her with a serious expression. “Imagine spending yer’ entire life being treated like a runt, The worse of yer’ pack. Then being outcasted and doing everything you can to make them proud. Only for them to accept you back because they fear you…” Tora sighed realizing how much he was revealing about himself and silenced himself.

“All I’m saying is…I didn’t grow up with the opportunity to be royalty, You earn your right in a pack by fighting-- Not by blood. Blood won’t get ya’ jack sh^t. I had to fight some of my friends and family just to get to where I am.” Tora stated in a calm manner, He tensed up slightly but let it go.

“Take rest…”, Alex concluded before walking toward the door. Tora was about to let her go but gently grabbed her arm to hold her back. Turning her to face him he embraced her in a warm hug. “For whatever it’s worth, You aren’t as bad as I thought Princess,” Tora whispered in her ear. Then let her go as he turned back and plopped down on the bed.

@OhSumana

1 Like

//Hwang Castle//Seoul//

“You were thirsty?”, Alex repeated after Tora with a chuckle. “I thought we had copyright on that word.”, She said crossing her arms with sass. Apologising to Tora made her normal again as she feared there would be a barrier between them, then again it was not like Alex should be concerned about but she guessed this whole mate-hormones were literally controlling her. “But okay, if you need anything just ask the maids, they’ll bring it to you”, she added, unconsciously putting emphasis on ‘anything’. Wait a second… Ughh! she mentally facepalmed herself after realising that.

Alex had wondered how Tora would look when he would be running his fingers through his hair before and now he performed that action in front of her and looked no hair less attractive than she had imagined, even better. She cleared her throat. “I don’t get distracted. You look older than me but all these past years of mine a lot of people have tried to distract me but failed anyway and most of them paid the compensation with their lives”, she smirked,“I don’t think you’d be successful either” She added with a wink as she tucked the stray hairs behind her ear. She took a step ahead, and raised his chin with the long sharp nail of her index finger. “The right word is stubborn, not feisty. Poodle, I’m stubborn enough to taste the skin of that neck of yours… With or against your will no matter how much you fight.”, she mumbled huskily, no pretending this time,“I’m just holding myself back because I might let you live for some more time just to get on your nerves” , she added before stepping back.

Tora’s next confession left Alex utterly awkward around him. Oh… Right… - she mumbled in her head. Why did I even think he was jealous of Xiumin…? That stupid Brain of yours, Alex, will be the death of you - she thought scratching her arm. “Nevermind then” She mumbled before uttering a damage-control chuckle, “Here I thought I’ll get to use ‘Not very good at hiding yer’ emotions, huh?’ of yours! Bad luck” She teased him imitating Tora’s tone perfectly.

“You earn your right in a pack by fighting-- Not by blood. Blood won’t get ya’ jack sh^t.”, Tora said as he abruptly and unexpectedly started opening up to Alex. Is… Is he mocking me for being the heiress because of Royal blood?- she wondered but shrugged off that thought anyway. Before she could even respond to his sudden ramble, he held her wrist making her halt. She turned around and their gazes got locked again and Tora pulled her into a warm hug. Alex’s small body literally got hidden under the muscles of his arms. Her cheeks were tinted with a shade of pink and her eyes widened in their sockets, still she did not protest. That fragrance of him again hit her nose trying to make her melt in his arms but she did not surrender to that feeling. The soft whisper of his extremely manly voice and his heavy breath teasing her ears— Alex gulped a lump. She could not even look up. “I… Ahem… Have a good day!” She opened the door and disappeared behind it not looking behind as she ran to Linda’s office. “Linda I want you to make sure no one badmouths Mr. Randwulf anymore. Tell all the staff that badmouthing the Royal guest would be considered as disrespecting their Queen herself. Okay?”, She ordered Linda breathing heavily as her cheeks started to become normal.“Yeah, of course your highness. But are you okay?”, Linda asked in a concerned tone. “I’m fine…” She said before slamming the table before her with a stern expression. “And Kim Linda, if I ever see you acting unprofessionally with Mr Randwulf or someone else during your duty hours, you’ll be fired” She warned with a fingersnap before retiring back to her room.

@ForeverAngel

1 Like

I’m crying- LOOK HOW FAST SHE FLIPPED THE SCRIPT, HE ONLY HUGGED HER.

Yess Protect your man Alex :nail_care:

1 Like

ORP, she will if u reply :wink:

1 Like

“You were thirsty ?”, Alex repeated after Tora with a chuckle. “I thought we had copyright on that word.”, Alex said crossing her arms with sass. “Not until that night,” Tora stated back with a smile. “But okay, if you need anything just ask the maids, they’ll bring it to you”, she added, unconsciously putting emphasis on ‘anything’. Tora nodded looking at the empty coffee cup.

She cleared her throat. “I don’t get distracted. You look older than me but all these past years of mine a lot of people have tried to distract me but failed anyway and most of them paid the compensation with their lives”, she smirked,“I don’t think you’d be successful either” She added with a wink as she tucked the stray hairs behind her ear. “Oh now! Do you want to know about me? Your right. I am older. Does that scare ya’ princess?” Tora asked with a smug grin.

She took a step ahead and raised his chin with the long sharp nail of her index finger. “The right word is stubborn, not feisty. Poodle, I’m stubborn enough to taste the skin of that neck of yours… With or against your will no matter how much you fight.”, she mumbled huskily, no pretending this time,“I’m just holding myself back because I might let you live for some more time just to get on your nerves” , Alex added before stepping back.

Tora smirked watching her act unfold. He liked the attention admittedly and the fact that Alex completely let herself unwind. He liked her free side, Really took away from the constant queen-like behavior. “Nevermind then” She mumbled before uttering a damage-control chuckle, “Here I thought I’ll get to use ‘Not very good at hiding yer’ emotions, huh?’ of yours! Bad luck” She teased him imitating Tora’s tone perfectly. Tora nearly burst out laughing as her face flushed in embarrassment. “Not bad. Needs a little work on the tone.” Tora corrected her.

After everything had happened Tora looked at her to see her ears red, Despite her hiding her face. “I… Ahem… Have a good day!” She opened the door and disappeared behind it not looking behind as she ran to Linda’s office. Tora shook his head in a laughing manner. “Progress, Tora. Progress.” Tora sighed. Calling out for the maid passing by.

“Hey uh. Can I get more of this coffee?” Tora asked. The maid nodded and fetched him a new cup she bowed. “Is there anything else I can get you? Mr. Randwulf.” She asked a bit too politely but Tora rolled his eyes this time. Ever since he and Alex came even an inch close to each other people have been trying to get in-between that.

“I thought she’d never leave.” The maid chuckled in the softest voice she could. Tora scrunched up his face in disgust. “Get out,” Tora muttered. “I’m sorry?” The maid replied. “Get out!” Tora yelled louder his voice booming through the room, She bowed and quickly dashed out the door. Tora sighed and laid back down dozing back to sleep.

A Few hours later.

Tora awakened, Rubbing his eyes he looked out the window. It was dark as ever. He opened the room door noticing the golden handle was fixed. Walking down the halls they were quiet. All of the workers were either asleep or in their rooms, Tora shoved his hands in his pockets ducking under a few doors and stepping outside into the lavish garden. Inhaling the garden aroma whilst looking up at the night sky.

@OhSumana

1 Like

//Garden//Hwang Castle//Seoul//

Xiumin stayed away from Alex for the rest of the day, a little hurt by her sudden change of behavior. Yes, it hurt when someone you love push you away and friend zone you. But Xiumin respected her decision, though that did not mean he would stop trying. Xiumin had not seen neither Alex or Christa around since then. He figured out Christa was out of station but he could not stay away from Alex anymore.

Xiumin made his way to her door where he saw a maid passing by. “Is Alex inside?” he asked. The maid bowed before him. “Her highness is asleep, Prince Xiumin”, she answered. “Oh okay…”, he nodded. Xiumin, feeling restless, ventured for the garden to have smoke alone without the body guards always hanging around him.

Xiumin stepping into the garden while lighting up an expensive imported cigar with his golden lighter. As he was giving a puff, he got the smell of that werewolf. Xiumin looked around himself and spotted him. He loathed the guy after seeing him carrying Alex in bridal style and Alex defending him after. Still approached him to know his thoughts about her. “Trouble in paradise or sleep disorder?” he asked offering him a cigar as well

@ForeverAngel

1 Like