Breaking Dawn I 1 x 1 RP I Official Thread. 🌕

Heyo! This a 1x1 RP with me and the wonderful @OhSumana! In this fantasy/Korean themed Role-Play…Feel free to follow along with the story and leave occasional comments and ideas! Of course, if you do comment or suggest anything please blur and/or spoiler it.

Characters: :vampire:t5: Pstt click the emoji!

Here’s the face claim slide for all main and side characters! But I’ll also have the two main characters listed here~

Hwang Chun-Hei Alex.
Personality.

Alex is a responsible and determined person. She’s naturally calm and doesn’t talk much but when she is angry she’d yell the other person’s ear out and she’s easily irritable. She doesn’t trust anyone easily and talks sweetly to people whom she doesn’t like. She usually bosses around and when peoples don’t really listen to her, she gets p!ssed. Alex doesn’t show her feelings to others. Means, if she cares about a certain someone, she’d never show it or never would be the first one to confess, though secretly she’s romantic. In her leisure time, Alex is a super lazy and laid back person. Their kind is to hate the werewolves and she hate them too.

Backstory.

Once famous and great Hwang family who ruled the rare South Korean vampires, are now vanishing from earth gradually and their last hope is the only heir Alex. When she was just 1 year old her parents died because of the curse. So she was practically brought up by the royal attendants of the castle with royal facilities, though the attendants also died when she grew up. She spent her childhood going to human’s school and university and reading a lot in their own library about their curse and its solution. Alex knows she’d have to mate with a werewolf for the sake of their kingdom, their kind. She has decided that she’d just take it as a ‘one-night stand’ and let it go, moving on with her life. She was born with the powers of excellent combat skills with physical strength and Soul transportation. But because of the curse, she can only use physical strength and combat skills.

Powers.

Combat Skills, Physical Strength, Soul Transportation.

Faceclaim.

Alex

Tora RandWulf.
Personality.

Tora is strong-minded and nurturing, Despite being quite large towering at 6ft 4in. Regardless of his newfound title, he’s still the runt as his brothers are 6ft 7in - 8ft and even larger in full wolf form. He never backs down from a challenge and accepts anyone who gives him a chance. He’s loyal and willing to die for anyone he cares for. Tora still has his set back as he can hold back his pain which often causes him to shut down mentally- Still he’s more of a lover than a fighter but will happily rip apart anyone who harms who he loves.

Backstory.

Tora is the runt of four older brothers, Often times struggling to catch up physically with the rest of them. Due to this his parents and 3 of his brothers mistreated him and attempted to abandon him which was unsuccessful since the former leader returned him to his parents. Lecturing them for attempting to abandon their son. Regardless they still outcasted him all but his brother Merlin who was kind until the end. Sadly his brother was caught in the wire of their den when they were adolescent pups trying to run from an enraged Dragonoid. Tora did everything he could to save him but in the end, the dragon got the better of them killing Merlin and giving Tora his scar. From that point on Tora hardened himself and refused to take his family’s abuse. He trained and pushed himself until he became the large pack warrior he is today. His family respects him now but only out of fear. He wears Merlin’s dog tags to remember him.

Powers.

Gun Skills, Sound Waves, Telekinesis.

Faceclaim.

Storyline:

South Korea, a country with Democracy. But a part of the citizens of South Korea was under a dictatorship. Their ruler was none but the Royal family, Hwang Family. These citizens were different from the rest major part. They were not human, they were… Vampires. But these vampires were less in number, like only 50 thousands or so because the deadly South Korean vampires were at the edge of extinction because of a curse. We know Vampires and Werewolves, are the biggest enemies under the same moon. But long ago, unfortunately, the mate of one Hwang King was a werewolf. The Rude and inconsiderate king rejected the mate the moment he met her. The poor werewolf was left to die all alone. Since then The Vampires were cursed that they would die from an unknown disease at the age of 151 years. Vampires were supposed to find their mates at 150. So some of them managed to find some mates, but the majority couldn’t. The Hwang family, however, chose surrogacy in order to produce royal offsprings. That’s why they were now at the edge to get extinct.

moka

5 Likes

Some of your coloured text disappears in dark mode

3 Likes

Ahh got it, I’ll fix it!

1 Like

The ticking sound of the ancient, huge and antique wall clock echoed in the hall. The light of the full moon coming through the long glass windows was illuminating the hall. A long and stretched black shadow of a lady was still on the floor, its owner, 6 feet tall and standing before the window, and stargazing. Her long red hair cascaded down and her heart shaped scarlet lips crooked in a disgusted expression. Her half moon shaped black eyes glistened in the moon light that danced upon her exposed fair skin. “Get lost if you don’t have anything for me !” her sweet voiced snarled as a man stepped into the hall, trembling and intimidated by the voice. “Y-your highness… I’m afraid I…”, the man shuttered. “Get lost, I said!”, the lady snarled again and this time louder, her voice echoing in the hall even after she finished her sentence. The man shuddered in fear, he bowed and left, literally running away as far as possible from the door behind him. A lady came out from the shadow, she had been in the dark the whole time. As she stepped out of the shadows, her jet black hair was shining in the same moonlight. “Why so angry, Alex?”, the tone of her voice was as calm as the night. She placed her slender fingers on Alex’s shoulder, her figure was slightly taller than Alex. “Let loose for a bit. You can’t control the fate. Just be patient and keep looking, he’ll surely cross your path”, she reassured her. Alex averted her gaze at the latter’s black eyes. “You’re right, Christa. I have to do something. These imbeciles are fit for nothing!”, Alex muttered and sighed. The other lady, as known as Christa facepalmed herself. “I did not mean that. But…”, she produced a VIP pass to one of the most famous nightclubs in Seoul. “Just as I said, let loose for a bit. Otherwise you will get wrinkles very soon”, she chuckled softly. Realising that arguing with Christa further wouldn’t bring her any good and she might just be right as well, Alex sighed and stormed off with a, “We don’t age anyway”, to dress herself up.

No sooner had Alex stepped into the VIP lounge of the Club than she smelt a very strong scent of human blood around her. Luckily she was not thirsty at that time, or she would have lured a man to a corner already. Even the VIP lounge was crowded with people. Of course, it’s Saturday what do you expect?! - she thought making her way to the counter avoiding collision and ordered herself a red wine.

APPROACHABLE

2 Likes

cooltext-357120622907511

The lavish club was booming. Neon lights cascading throughout the nightclub, The smell of human blood hit Zaleria’s nostrils as her lips curled into a smirk. She was definitely taking some human home for a late night drink. Picking up a wine glass filled with only the finest imported blood from that wrench ghoul Ryu.

Flicking her violet-magneta tresses back she strolled confidently down the walk-way. Zaleria wore a deep black half cut dress with a very open v-cut. The dress was lined with various lace and silver, Alongside blue feathers to give the depressing black a pop of color…Jewels were on the hem of her dress and black heels for addition. As her brother silently walked beside her in an equally matching outfit his long blue scarf gave him warmth in the slightly chilly club.

“Promise me you’ll hold your tongue over the human presence tonight.” Cortez spoke up already worrying over the excessive amounts of humans around.

“Oh please, Cortez. I’m a business woman not some untamed mutt like those fleabags in the deeper parts.” Zaleria stated taking a sip from her glass she enjoyed the bitter yet fruity flavor of the drink.

“I mean, I’m no royal. But we aren’t outcasts either we have a reputation to up-hold!” Zaleria added in a confident tone. Cortez merely rolled his eyes but nodded in agreement. As they slid into the even more crowded vip section Zaleria scoffed at some of the people present but halted momentarily when her eyes landed on Hwang Alex. Heir to the throne and soon to be mate of some lowly werewolf scum, Poor girl. Although Zaleria only had a year to do the same.

“Speaking of royalty!” Zaleria downed the rest of her drink. Cortez shrugged and went off to talk to his friends, Zaleria shashayed up to Alex.

“Alex! What a pleasure!” Zaleria gave her a slight curtsey as Zaleria shooed away some man who attempted to offer her a love letter.

Zaleria & Cortezs' Outfits.

@OhSumana

2 Likes

//Club//Seoul//

The eardrums under the loose red bangs were exploding because of the loud music and noises of the drunkards. It was not like Alex did not like clubs. But the problem was her mood. Normally Alex would not mind swaying her perfect booty with the beats of the music, normally she would not mind winking at a random drunk stranger, who would keep staring at her exposed skin, from a distance like a forbidden golden fruit. She would not mind luring a handsome looking human to a corner and suck his neck to death. But she was not in a right mood, she was unamused.

The red wine in her glass seemed not to have any affect on her that night. A lock of her red hair dangled before her eyes as she downed the remaining of the drink in one sip. “Bartender! What on earth are you even serving?! Water tastes better than this.”, she spat the words and rolled her eyes. “A glass of fresh blood on the rocks!” , she ordered again. The bartender, probably cursing his job mentally and planning to quit, served the drink. What could be more terrifying than serving human blood to a vampire who could kill him instantly and take it on her own?

As Alex wrapped her fingers around the glass the diamond on her ring finger glowed in the neon lights. It was the only regal accessory she had been wearing in the club. She had heard that the ring belong to His majesty, Hwang Junmeyon. Alex wanted to feel closer to father, she never saw in flesh by wearing his ring all the time, even though it was inappropriate to wear a big diamond ring with jeans and a cropped top.

“Alex! What a pleasure!”

Zaleria… Alex turned to see Zaleria giving her courtesy and she nodded. “Annyonghaseyo” (Hello, in Korean), she greeted them calmly, putting on a smile, ignoring the stupid creep who whistled behind her. Boy, you don’t know you’re asking for your death-she thought. “Zaleria, how are you doing? Cortez is not with you tonight?” she asked.

@ForeverAngel - Zaleria,

2 Likes

cooltext-357120622907511

Alex nodded. "Annyonghaseyo” Alex replied. Zaleria flashed her a calm smile plopping down on the comfortable velvet seat nearby.

“Zaleria, how are you doing? Cortez is not with you tonight?” Alex asked. Zaleria mentally scolded brother for no being present when such important people were around. “I’m fine dear, Apologies for my brother he left momentarily to go talk to his weird club friends that pick up women everytime they go.” Zaleria sighed pointing to her brother already flirting with some terrified human.

“How are you and the upcoming mating ceremony, I couldn’t imagine having to lay with a filthy animal.” Zaleria shivered just thinking about it. Alex was so beautiful she deserved some equally astounding vampire as her mate instead of a wimpy mutt.

Zaleria crossed her legs. Taking one of the expensive cigars from the tray and having a waiter light it. Blowing out a puff she winked at the waiter who blushed and scurried off. Not even realizing Zaleria swiped that expensive jewel the human waiter had in their pocket.

“Ah, Humans are…tacky.” Zaleria commented flicking the diamond in the other direction upon closer inspection realizing it was fake.

@OhSumana

2 Likes

//Club//Seoul//

Accepting Zaleria’s apologies for her brother, Cortez, Alex let out a small chuckle. Companions like Zaleria and her brother could make a boring evening way better and pleasant. Alex’s face lit up while chatting with her. If only would have sent someone witty like Zaleria to find the stinky b@st##d, instead of that useless piece of sh¡t - Alex noted in her mind.

Alex averted her gaze at the direction where Zaleria pointed to spot the poor attempts of flirting of her brother. “I’m afraid that he first need to control how not to show you’re a vampire, if he really wants to flirt or… Just suck from someone. Otherwise it creates a scene”, Alex advised curling up her lips into a crooked smirk.

But her smirked faded away as Zaleria brought up the mating ceremony. Alex scoffed. “Wimpy and malodorous pooch”, she corrected her. “Can’t wait to have “his” claws on my delicate skin”, she commented sarcastically, “But seriously, i haven’t figured out whom I’m “destined to be together” with,”, she answered mocking the words of the prophecy.

As Zaleria examined the freshly stolen jewel and commented that it was fake, Alex looked at the big shiny diamond on her own ring with the corner of her eyes as she sipped the blood from her glass. “I’d rather blame you than the dim-witted creatures. Woman, you’re sly!”, she chuckled before she raised her glass, “Is this imported by the man-eating Ryu? I swear he needs to find good and high class material. This blood tastes like it’s taken from a diabetic!”, she exclaimed.

@ForeverAngel - Zaleria

2 Likes

cooltext-357120622907511

“I’m afraid that he first need to control how not to show you’re a vampire, if he really wants to flirt or… Just suck from someone. Otherwise it creates a scene”, Alex advised curling up her lips into a crooked smirk.

“Honestly! I need to give him some pointers. If he wasn’t my brother I’d leave him in the dust.” Zaleria chuckled.

Alex scoffed. “Wimpy and malodorous pooch”, Alex corrected her. “Can’t wait to have “his” claws on my delicate skin”, Alex commented sarcastically.

“Welll…” Zaleria started- “I heard werewolves are notorious for their passionate rendezvous Maybe you’ll get lucky.” Zaleria teasingly nudged her with a wink. “But seriously, i haven’t figured out whom I’m “destined to be together” with,” Alex answered mocking the words of the prophecy.

Zaleria gasped slightly. “You havent?! I give you all my blessings that he’s in the very least attractive or a good worker. Hopefully you can groom him to be a little more civilized.” Zaleria added with a smirk.

Alex sipped the blood from her glass. “I’d rather blame you than the dim-witted creatures. Woman, you’re sly!”, Alex chuckled before she raised her glass, “Is this imported by the man-eating Ryu? I swear he needs to find good and high class material. This blood tastes like it’s taken from a diabetic!”, Alex exclaimed.

Zaleria attempted to stifle her laughter, Alex may be a royal but she wasn’t a b*tch and for that Zaleria always found comfort in being her friend. “What these lowlife humans don’t know won’t hurt them! Besides at least their a bit more fun to play with than the other creatures running around.” Zaleria commented taking another drag from the expensive cigar.

“Oh yes! Ryu. Blegh. I import blood from him, Usually it’s great but lately he’s been slacking. The man is a sociopath, Cute but deep rooted in trauma and issues.” Zaleria added with qoutation mark like motions. “Besides- The only reason no one attacks him or at-least steals his supply is because he’s secretly too strong. He looks like a lanky guy but I’ve seen his weaponry its literally attached to his back, They have some sort of blood weapon.” Zaleria explained.

“All and all as long as he stays in business with the vanpires, He’ll thrive.” Zaleria stated, Knowing so many profited off of the vampire empire.

@OhSumana

2 Likes

:popcorn:

3 Likes

I see someone’s enjoyinggg wait until the drama starts up~

3 Likes

Cool Text - Tora Randwulf -357120823451235

Tora took a final glance at the letter his friend sent him a few days ago, He’s been debating on popping up at this club for a while now. Mainly because it was all vampires and he had no interest sweet-talking a bunch of snooty blood-sucking pale f*ckers.

Tora sighed, Running a hand through his dusty brown locks with a tinge of blonde at the front. “Why did I let Cortez talk me into this…” Tora muttered crumbling up the paper and tossing it into the nearby outdoor trash can. Approaching the bouncer who- Of course, was another vampire. He scowled at Tora. “What do you think your doing here fleabag?” The bouncer asked in an angered tone.

“Cool it. You half baked cherry pie.” Tora stated before the bouncer could attempt to swing at him, Tora flashed the guy a VIP all-access pass. Which of course Cortez warranted. The bouncer sighed unhooking the rope and letting Tora in. Tora smirked but his cockiness quickly faded when he opened the door to see hundreds of vampires, Who were now staring at him. They gave nasty glares and occasional rude comments as he weaved through the crowd.

Tora was a pretty large guy so it wasn’t all too easy as he had to duck between doors and entering the dreaded VIP Section, He scanned the area before his eyes landed on Cortez. He breathed a sigh of relief, Surpsingly Cortez has never degraded him for being a werewolf. He was his only vampire friend. Strolling up to Cortez and swinging an arm around his shoulder. “Fancy seeing ya’ here ghostie.” Tora teased him.

Although Cortez’s other vampire friends shot him nasty looks and attempted to divert him from the crowd. Tora stood his ground shooting them a wicked glare as his golden eyes lit with determination. They backed down- For now. “Toaster! I’m surprised you got out of that den of yours to join me.” Cortez beamed happily.

“Alright first- We made a rule ta’ never call me toaster, Second I only came because I need to get my mind off of this stupid arranged marriage ordeal…” Tora trailed off. “Come on it’s not that bad Tora, I’ve seen the vampire heir. She’s my sister’s friend and she’s quite the looker.” Cortez attempted to cheer Tora up but Tora merely sighed.

“Look- You’re the only good out of any of tha’ vampires I’ve met Cort. I wouldn’t be surprised If the woman attempted to roast me on a stick and have me fa’ dinner. It’s only one night. Then I never have to see the broad again.” Tora explained, Snagging one of the cigars and inspecting it before lighting it up and blowing a puff. He already felt relaxed, He at least needed to get a night or two to himself.

Cortez sighed, Nodding understanding the situation. “Well regardless…Enjoy yourself. Relax! Have a glass of the finest liqueur. You’ll be fine Tora.” Cortez gave Tora pat on the back as he continued conversing with the other snobbish vampires.

Tora's Suit.

@OhSumana

2 Likes

//Club//Seoul//

“Honestly! I need to give him some pointers. If he wasn’t my brother I’d leave him in the dust.” Zaleria chuckled.

Alex chucked softly in response to Zaleria’s comment. “That’s mean, even for us, though I can’t relate. Christa is a goody-two-shoes”, she talked while pulling up her loose red hair into a long ponytail, still some of her locks dangling at both sides of her face. Then she let out a sigh. “I actually need the blessings. I can’t expect my ‘soul mate’ to be half as attractive as Xiumin. You see, he’s arriving soon”, she rolled her eyes in disgust.

“I simply don’t need to groom any b¡tch, Zaleria. One night, I f^cking need to lose my V-card, and in the morning my warriors break that neck of that dog and supply him to Ryu in a gift wrap. I’m sure it would serve as a ‘hot-dog’. Ryu will do whatever he wants to do to him”, she explained in a serious tone as she crossed her arms against her chest. Alex had to make sure not to have that barking son of a b!tch claim her again in future.

Alex sighed. “It stays between us, yeah?” , in the disgusting noise of the music no one else could hear them anyway. Alex smirked as Zaleria said Ryu was thriving because of his business with vampires. “A handsome old fellow, he is”, she chuckled,“I wonder what he does with all that mon—”, she stopped in the middle. A weird smell hit her nostrils. A werewolf’s smell, but different. Alex could recall their stench from anywhere, but this… It was different, like a fragrance. He’s… He’s finally here…. Alex sprang up from her seat.

“Speak of the Devil…”, she mumbled looking around but all she saw was crowd of drunkards and dancers. The fragrance was still present, He was still present. But she could not make out the directions to him as the all the human blood around her was misguiding her. She suddenly felt thirsty as if she had not drunk blood in ages. “another glass of blood, bartender!” She ordered.

@ForeverAngel

2 Likes

cooltext-357120622907511

Alex chucked softly in response to Zaleria’s comment. “That’s mean, even for us, though I can’t relate. Christa is a goody-two-shoes”, she talked while pulling up her loose red hair into a long ponytail, still some of her locks dangling at both sides of her face. Then Alex let out a sigh.

“He’ll live! Cortez is a bit of an oddball.” Zaleria giggled. Waving down another waitress for a blood martini. “Extra lemon, Miss one and I’m filing a complaint,” Zaleria demanded, Fixing her dress she resumed a classy position.

“I actually need the blessings. I can’t expect my ‘soul mate’ to be half as attractive as Xiumin. You see, he’s arriving soon”, Alex rolled her eyes in disgust. “Seriously!? The equally pristine guy himself.” Zaleria teased. “Don’t you like him? He isn’t bad looking.” Zaleria took her martini off the tray and stirred it.

“I simply don’t need to groom any b¡tch, Zaleria. One night, I f^cking need to lose my V-card, and in the morning my warriors break that neck of that dog and supply him to Ryu in a gift wrap. I’m sure it would serve as a ‘hot-dog’. Ryu will do whatever he wants to do to him”, Alex explained in a serious tone as she crossed her arms against her chest.

Zaleria sighed but nodded in agreement. “Just make sure you wrap it before you tap it! No one needs any hybrid babies running around. Now that would be a story left in history.” Zaleria sipped her Martini giving Alex a serious yet comforting look. “Regardless that sadistic rampaging half-dead mutant would enjoy a fresh stack of dog meat. Who knows what he does with that stuff anyway.” Zaleria shrugged.

Alex sighed. “It stays between us, yeah?” , in the disgusting noise of the music no one else could hear them anyway. Alex smirked as Zaleria said Ryu was thriving because of his business with vampires. “A handsome old fellow, he is”, she chuckled,“I wonder what he does with all that mon—”, she stopped in the middle.

“Of course! You know I’d never leave you in the dust Al.” Zaleria stated in a serious tone but raised an eyebrow once Alex stood up and began searching around, “What’s wrong hun?” Zaleria asked concerned.

“Speak of the Devil…”, Alex mumbled looking around. Zaleria stood up slightly peering around all she could see were the typical vampire crowds until Cortez popped up in her mind. She darted her red eyes to her brother and an oddly buff yet large man standing next to him.

“Alex! I think that’s your suitor!” Zaleria stated pointing in his direction, Of course she couldn’t be heard over the music but it was still an initial shock. “I can’t see his face, poo.” Zaleria rolled her eyes as the blinding neon lights were blocking a better view. “Another glass of blood, bartender!” Alex ordered.

“Don’t stress hun, Should I call Cortez and have him summon the mutt?” Zaleria giggled plopping back down on the seat.

Tora took a final drag of the cigar before dropping it on the ground and stomping on it until it fizzled out. The other vampires scoffed. “Hey! I get they don’t have clean rules at your disgusting dirt homes but don’t ruin our high-end clubs.” One random vampire guy demanded. Tora approached him, His 6ft. 4inch stature standing tall over the shorter vampire.

Placing a firm hand on his shoulder, Holding everything back in him to not cause a scene. He lowered his head down to the vampires’ ear. “Just because we’re in one of ya’ stupid party clubs doesn’t mean I won’t tear you to shreds. Watch your back or I’ll take you home to my pack for dinner.” Tora scowled gritting his teeth, As Cortez attempted to calm the situation. The vampire paused slightly frightened taking a moment to collect himself before fixing his posture. “Hmph…Whenever you’re done hanging with this tick-infested scum. You know where to find us.” The vampire stated towards Cortez giving Tora final glance before telling his blood-hungry crew to roll out.

“Tora…You promised you wouldn’t lash out.” Cortez scolded him in a family-like manner. “And I didn’t. Don’t get ya’ fangs in a twist Cort…I’m fine.” Tora sighed in relief that the vampire and his idiotic crew had vanished. Tora was about to speak again when his ears began to ring slightly. Maybe the loud music was getting to him.

“What the f^ck,” Tora muttered in a hushed tone, It wouldn’t stop no matter how much he attempted to shake his head. Suddenly his stomach dropped, This was a sign that the mate he was supposed to take was close. Tora turned to Cortez.

“Hey uh…You did say you saw the vampire princess broad huh? Did you mean tonight.” Tora asked hoping and praying he’d say no. “Well of course! This is one of the most luxurious vampire clubs in Seoul. You’d think-” Suddenly Cortez realized what had happened.

“Whoops…” Cortez laughed hesitantly looking up at an angry red-faced Tora. “Whoops!? Whoops!? You brought me into the club with this girl I forcefully have to mate with, And all I get is a f^cking whoops!?” Tora was beyond upset, His large chest huffed with impatience as he gripped the counter he was sitting at.

“Alright Tora, Enough. Look she’s over there with my sister. I can’t stop this now. She’s clearly noticed you.” Cortez pointed to the girl, Tora snapped his eyes over to the expensive VIP section with private velvet seats. Standing up and dusting off his coat, Keeping a calm composure.

“W-Wait Tora! Go slow, Don’t just dart up to her! She’s the heiress.” Cortez warned but Tora was already livid and beyond ready to get this over with- Tora strolled up hastily but calmy to the velvet section. The bodyguards immediately stepped in front of Tora.

“No one’s allowed in this Area. Unless Heiress Hwang Alex invites you.” The bodyguard warned Tora. “Yeah, Get lost mutt.” The other bodyguard spoke up as they both laughed.

Tora sneered as he felt his anger rising again but took a deep breath. “Look. I’m not here to cause trouble.” Tora flashed another card, This one was board signature official as it had him listed as her soon-to-be mate. The bodyguards gasped slightly but quickly let Tora in.

Tora ducked under the doorway, Always too small. He stood tall and proud in front of the women as Cortez quickly followed. Tora took a glance at one. Her hair was long, Loosely curled with violet-magenta hair. Admittedly she was gorgeous but she clearly wasn’t his mate. No. She was in too much of a revealing outfit to be a woman who’d soon have to fulfill a prophecy.

Tora darted his eyes towards the next woman, In an equally black fashion. Her hair was in a long ponytail as the red texture flowed down the back of the velvet seat. Tora sighed but fixed his posture, He attempted his best bow. He wasn’t used to this preppy rich nonsense. The magenta haired woman giggled but Tora shook it off.

Having to forcefully introduce himself. “Tora…My name is Tora Randwulf. I’m ya’ soon-to-be mate…Or some sh^t.” Tora shoved his hands in his pockets, Took out another cigar in an attempt to release stress, and lit it. Placing the large smoke in his mouth.

@OhSumana

2 Likes

//Club//Seoul//

Alex tried to crack a smirk, while internally she was overwhelmed with emotions… Hormones… This fragrance… Everything. “I’m supposed to like him. And I… I think I do” She answered. To be honest, Alex had always felt the spark between them, but she chose to ignore it until the ritual. But she was not romantically into Xiumin yet. “He’s tolerable at least and he’s got some class and a smooth tongue. Tell that, to that boastful Prince who thinks he’s Mr. Universe”, she chuckled.

The atmosphere of the VIP lounge started to get suffocating out of nowhere. Zaleria did point at the person who seems to be the mate but Alex could not look at that direction. Her black eyes turned into deep red and throat went dry in thirst, a thirst she had never felt before. She could feel her fangs growing. Near… He’s coming near…! Alex was tried her best to keep calm her outer surface. But she was loosing control for the first time.

The huge structure of the person bent down slightly attempting to bow before Alex, what he did was not appropriate to the slightest anyway, showed that the man never bowed before anyone. He was was taller than Alex by 4-5 inches and slightly taller Xiumin as well. But his figure was… Huge and impressive, dressed in a black suit. The small lock of his dusty blonde hair dangling before his eyes… Wait a second! What on Earth am I thinking?!

"…Or some sh^t.” he said, as he introduced himself as Tora Randwulf. Alex attempted to keep her cool that came with being a royalty. Honestly she felt like a sl*t because of this prophecy. Then came her thirst. She could shove this building on feet to a corner instantly and plant her fangs to his neck. She restrained herself from this, as she might suck him to death at this situation and she couldn’t do that, she still needed him to be alive.

“Tora Randwulf.” ,she seemed to chew his name under her fangs in disgust. Finally! She would have to sacrifice her temple-like body to a stinky pooch. “Alex, Hwang Alex. But your highness to you”, she introduced herself with sass,crossing her arms. “Would you mind showing up at the castle tomorrow at 10am? Since we’re ‘soul-mates’ I want to have a nice chat with you, peacefully, though that would be painful as well seeing how badly you need a shower. And that chat is impossible in the noise”. She spat the words, again mocking the prophecy.

@ForeverAngel

2 Likes

The vampire heiress was already jittery, But of course, She was “royalty” and she kept her composure. Best she could.

“Tora Randwulf.” , The woman seemed to chew his name under her fangs in disgust. Her nose twisted up as if she was looking down upon him. This only agitated Tora as he gritted his teeth. Holding back whatever word he genuinely wanted to say to her.

“Alex, Hwang Alex. But your highness to you”, Alex introduced herself with sass, crossing her arms. Tora held back a chuckle. “If you think I’m calling you, Miss Alex. Your highness you have another thing coming,” Tora stated sarcastically taking another drag from the cigar. Alex’s bodyguard gave Tora a menacing glare but Tora only flipped him off in response.

“Would you mind showing up at the castle tomorrow at 10 am? Since we’re ‘soul-mates’ I want to have a nice chat with you, peacefully, though that would be painful as well seeing how badly you need a shower. And that chat is impossible in the noise”. Alex spat the words, again mocking the prophecy.

Tora smirked. “Let me explain something to ya’ I could give two f^cks that you’re the crown royal to some broody vampire throne, Congratulations you’ve never had to lift a finger your life whoop-de-doo. Now you get a free mate that you’re probably going to get rid of as soon as the night’s over. Be my guest princess.” Tora stated back in utter disgust, What else would he except. She was a beauty, But that was it. No brains, No liability. She probably gets everything handed to her on a silver plate, Wouldn’t be surprised if a werewolves head was on it as well.

“But whatever floats ya’ boat, Sweetheart. 10 AM Sharp. And I’m not waiting on your hoity-toity princess to do her makeup, Or fetch her servants. If you’re not there- I wish you luck in successfully not dropping dead.” Tora stated seriously but was obviously upset about the whole ordeal. Tora turned on his heel about to exit the room when he turned back slightly.

"Oh and uh…If I smelt so bad to ya’, You wouldn’t be drooling right now. Replenish your royal highness." Tora stated with a raised eyebrow, Flashing them both a smile and another bow this time this one dripped with sarcasm. He dropped the last cigar on the expensive velvet carpet crushing it with his foot and walked out of the room, Ducking under the door and giving a small glance to her bodyguards.

Cortez merely watched the entire thing in shock. “Well…That’s Tora.” Cortez stared nervously.

cooltext-357120622907511

“Oh wow…He’s marvelous. Nonetheless.” Zaleria spoke up taking a sip from her blood martini. “You sure you can’t keep him for a few days. He knows how to have fun.” Zaleria winked at Alex who was clearly disheveled by the whole thing.

“Besides! With that stature he’s bound to be a good hunter, That’s all those mutts are good for.” Zaleria chuckled. Cortez sat down next to his sister and sighed.

“Does he have a brother?” Zaleria smirked to Cortez. “He has four- Actually. But leave them be Zal.” Cortez abruptly added. “You’re no fun Corty! Ugh, I can’t stand those beasts. He couldn’t even bow properly. But it is cute that he’s more unhinged. Definitely a change from our typical sophisticated vamp guys.” Zaleria added taking a glance at the now crushed cigar bud, The Tora guy crushed under his foot.

@OhSumana

2 Likes

Loving this :heart_eyes: (Raven) :eagle:

3 Likes

Aww… Thank you very much :hugs:

2 Likes

//Castle//Seoul//

Every word of Tora’s sarcastic comments stabbed Alex’s skin like pointed daggers. She had never been disrespected like that. But expecting respect from the mannerless alley-dogs was pointless anyway. Now she could kind of understand why the previous werewolf mate was abandoned long ago. How on earth can a decent vampire put up with those spoiled uncultured disrespectful brats for a life time?! Alex was doing better not knowing who her mate was and what he was like before Tora happened. Now she would have to suffer from the pain of mating with someone, she loathed and wanted to decapitate at once. ‘Free mate’ you said? As if I would spend a f#cking penny to buy you!

The perfect beautiful face of hers was red with extreme rage. Alex seemed to burn Tora’s back with her fiery glare as he walked off. Every muscle of her body wanted to snap that neck of his, her pointed fangs desired to penetrate the skin in the most painful way and her scarlet lips longed for sucking the soul out of him, then she would throw away his lifeless body. But she could do nothing at the moment. “I don’t feel good anymore, Ria, Cort. I’ve to call it a night. Buh’ bye”, her voice was deeper than ever, as she panted heavily in anger. She ordered the bottle of the finest blood and stormed off from the club with her bodyguards, finishing the bottle during her homeward journey in the Royal limo.

Alex stripped off every piece of her clothing that Tora had laid his eyes on, in her walk-in closet. She wanted to peel off her skin as well, if possible. She put on her pjs and jumped to bed. That was when the Crown Princess disappeared, and she remained Alex… Just Alex. Dying sounds like a tempting offer. No one would judge from her point of view. Yes, they would think of it as a snobby rich vampire using others to replenish her kingdom and be done with them the next moment while she neither had the option of dying because she had to think for her people. Why me?- was the last thing she mumbled in her mind before she drifted into a peaceful sleep fighting back the tears because - A Queen never cries.

@ForeverAngel

2 Likes

Tora approached the large castle hedges, Easily maneuvering through the maze through pure scent, Scent from the bodyguards. The baked treats in the castle’s kitchen. Even her scent. After a few turns and a quick jog or two, Tora made it to the gates where various bodyguards stood proudly.

Castle

Tora still wore a decent outfit, Like last night. He had a freshly pressed blue jacket alongside a folded gold handkerchief tucked into the pocket. A light-colored pink undershirt slightly unbuttoned, High-Quality Khaki pants, and an expensive watch. Which was a gift from Cortez.

Once again he already felt his temper flair, Just by looking at the guards. Standing as big as they can- Proudly defending the large cream-colored castle. Granted it was gorgeous it was all a trap for one blood-sucking heiress and her thousands of guards and workers.

Before one of the guards could even make a slick comment, Tora flashed the letter once more. The guard rolled his eyes and motioned the man to open the gates. The large black gates opened on command as Tora glided in. A guard attempted to assist him through the palace but Tora quickly told him to get lost. “I can find her by scent, Get off my back will ya’?” Tora sneered opening the large doors. He took a deep breath as a few maids halted with disgust and fear. Quickly gliding past them walking up the large staircase.

“Uh which one is her highness’s room?” Tora asked the maid, She scoffed at him before pointing to a large expensive door. “Keep the tip.” Tora chuckled tossing the maid a mere penny, The maid was about to throw it back at him until he knocked on Alex’s door. The maid quickly fixed her posture so she wouldn’t get caught.

“Hey, Princess! You up?” Tora semi-yelled outside the door, Giving a final hard knock on the expensive panel.

Tora's Outfit.

@OhSumana

2 Likes