Breakout Official Sign Ups

|630px;x119px;
As you open your eyes, you find yourself in a dark room with one dull lamp illuminating the room. You look around to see a whole group with you in this unfamiliar, eerie place. You keep looking around and notice a door. Your heart starts to beat rapidly as you rush to open the door and get out, when you realize you are trapped. No windows, a locked door, and a group of strangers all in a strange space.
You are startled when you look to the corner to see a woman, who is very calm and put together unlike the rest of you.
"Hello, don’t be frightened. They just want to play a little."

What is this?

This RP is basically an escape room with a little twist. If you don’t escape the room in a given amount of time, someone dies. You can also die for other reasons but that isn’t important and doesn’t happen often… so don’t worry about that for now.
Pretty much you have to work together to piece together clues, solve a riddle, or whatever you have to do to move on to the next room, or die.

Some Questions You May Have
How will we know what we have to do in each room?

This will vary. Sometimes I might give you a clue or riddle that will help you, or you will have to figure it out completely on your own.

How many rooms will there be?

I am planning on this RP to last about 2-3 weeks. I will adjust the number of rooms depending on how quickly you complete each room, and you will either escape, or all die.

How much time will we have to complete each room before someone dies?

This will also vary on the difficulty of the room. You will at least have 1 day (real time) to complete each room, but I might give more if it is a harder puzzle.

How will you determine who is killed?

I will not be biased about this, I promise. I will be using random name pickers, or if you answer a poll/question wrong, you might die.

Who is the lady in the corner?

Hehe I’m glad you asked. It isn’t major to the RP, but her name is Rue, and she is brainwashed to work for the killer. She will be the one actually murdering you guys, and will be the only one with a weapon. You can try to attack/kill her if you want… but you probably won’t be successful.
She also is the one to unlock the doors, provide hints and riddles, and all that.
Also, the identity of the killer will not be revealed. It has no importance to the RP, but I thought this idea just gave Rue more depth and something a little more interesting than her just being the killer.

IMPORTANT INFO YOU MUST READ

How exactly will we interact with objects in the room to figure out how to leave?

When you enter each room, I will give a detailed description of all the objects in the room.

There will be specific commands for you to give me so I know what you are doing and so I don’t have to read through all the posts to figure out what you are trying to do.

The main commands are:

• Inspect {object} to maybe get a more detailed description of a particular object in the room
  • Move {object} to {other object}

However there can be other commands. Let’s say there is a bottle of water in the room and you want to fill a jug, just make that command bold and tag me in your post so that I understand what you are trying to do.

If there are any more questions about this, please ask because this part of the RP is key, and helps me out a lot

Rules

Ok I will try to make this quick

• Remember that I have a life. I will be running this after my school ends so I will be more active, but please don’t expect me to immediately answer to your commands.
  • PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT USE THE INTERNET!! This is very serious and it ruins the fun in the RP if you look up the answers to the rooms/riddles.
  • Be respectful. People are going to die in this RP. It is inevitable. Please do not attack or target others and blame them for things that were out of their control
  • Do not kill other characters without permission.

If you break any of these rules, there will be consequences and may result in being kicked out of the RP (depending on the situation and which rule you broke)

Links:

FCs

Tags

@katabasis @BlackBlood @CrazyCaliope @phnx @GlitterFist @angelic @CerealKiller @glxwingAngel @Sophia1233 @Secretz @sunflower.flow @Megan @Mouschi @unsungcheerio @jaytastic @Littlefeets @Skyler2 @Kbail @benitz786 @Dusk

Any questions? :relaxed:

Reserves

@glxwingAngel - 1 female character :white_check_mark:
@Meekepeek - 1 male and 1 female character :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:
@passionfruit - 1 female character :white_check_mark:
@sunflower.flow - 1 female character
@Secretz - 1 male character :white_check_mark:
@anon82166736 - 1 female character :white_check_mark:
@Littlefeets - 1 character :white_check_mark:
@angelic - 1 male and 1 female character
@OhSumana - 1 male character :white_check_mark:
@benitz786 - 1 male character :white_check_mark:

12 Likes

So this is kind of like a cross between Saw and Cube? Cool. I’m in.

Do we need to reserve? If so reserve a nonbinary character.

1 Like

Haha I don’t know about Cube since I haven’t watched it, but I guess you could kind of say it is similar to Saw. I won’t make my killings super descriptive though, just since we have to keep this PG-13.

Ok! You don’t need to reserve since there is an unlimited number of players, but I will make a list anyways so I will remind you if you need to complete signups :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Awesome!

1 Like

I’ll reserve a dude and a girl please.
Also, is it possible for you to extend the amount of time it takes to complete a puzzle? Because, at least to me, one day is wayy too short, especially with all the different time zones. I’m not sure I could be thatt active lol

2 Likes

Oh! No no no you will have more time than that in most of the rooms. It’s just some of the rooms will be much easier than others and won’t need that much time. Also, you don’t have to be active in the completion of every puzzle. There will almost always be a puzzle for you to solve whenever you are able to participate :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Reserve a female and a male pls. :heartpulse:

2 Likes

I’ll reserve a male and female

2 Likes

This sounds cool :eyes::eyes::green_heart:
I’ll maybe sign up if I don’t procrastinate too much :eyes::eyes::green_heart:
Do I have to reserve a character first? :sweat_smile::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

You don’t have to reserve a character since there is an unlimited amount, but if you want to be reminded in a week or so then I would make a reserve :smiley:

2 Likes

Okay :eyes::sparkles::+1::green_heart:

I’ll just write a reminder in my calendar then :eyes::sparkles::+1::green_heart::smiley_cat:

2 Likes

I will reserve a non-binary character

2 Likes

I’d like to reserve a female.

2 Likes

Oh okay, good. I was just worried that not being active for that day would result in your character being killed.

2 Likes

I’d like to reserve one female character please :blush:

1 Like

Reserve a male

1 Like

Can I reserve a female please? :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:

1 Like

Actually, could I drop my reserve?

1 Like

Yep! If you do change your mind and want to sign up, feel free to do so. If not, that is totally fine

1 Like

The FCs are up!