Bridgerton Character Question Thread #3 - Jass

What’s your favorite way to treat yourself when you want to splurge?
What’s the first thing you usually think about when you wake up?
What’s something you’ve learned about yourself recently?
What do you wish people asked you about more often?
Do you prefer to be cheered up or left alone when you’ve had a bad day?
Love language?

I know some of these I just put on Kate’s but I really want to know them for your characters too!!

2 Likes

I haven’t asked questions in a while

Both:

What’s one thing you wish you could change about society?
About yourselves?
What do you think of Corin? (gotta ask)
What is your favorite way to unwind at the end of the day?

2 Likes

Both:

• Do you use ivory soap? If so, what’s your favorite scent?

• Anywhere in the world…where would you live, no thinking!

• forget love interests, let’s talk about hatred and revenge! Do you have it in you to hate a person…no, despise them, enough to blackmail them? Kill them?

• Egyptian cotton or silk sheets?

• both socks first then shoes OR one sock, one shoe then the other foot?

2 Likes

:thinking:
What happened to your twin Albina? @Jass

Who have you been meeting unchaperoned? Do you refuse suitors because you are already in love? Are you in love with a commoner is that it?

3 Likes
  1. Soooo, Albina, how do you feel about being written in Lady Whistledown?
  2. How does your family feel?
  1. Do you ever feel jealous of your little siblings not having the same pressures in life that you do?
  1. DID YOU TRY TO RUN AWAY?
  2. Why didn’t you succeed?
  1. Do you want to find love this season?
  2. Has someone caught your eye yet?

@Jass

1 Like

Do you play any instruments?

What are your standards for a suitor?

1 Like

Is your fater gambling all your family money? Will the rutherford family be going penniless soon?

Again are you sure theres nothing between you and Our lovelt lady dorothea?

2 Likes

Alright

Time to ask questions that I didn’t have time to ask before

Albina:

1. So what are your thoughts about Aurelia… really?
  2. Are you friends? Do you even… like her?
  3. Thoughts about her being Diamond? Didn’t you also… like come out that year?
  4. Do you wish you were diamond?
  5. Thoughts about her sister? Lydia?
  6. What about her brother? Cassian?
  7. Ever think about going for Cassian? Wouldn’t the boost in rank… be so nice?
  8. Thoughts about Aurelia losing her memory?
  9. I’ve heard Aurelia’s goal is to get married this year. Thoughts?
  10. Why didn’t you get married last year?
  11. Do you wish aurelia didn’t come back?

@Jass

1 Like

Baylor:

1. So what are your thoughts about Aurelia? Really?
  2. Are you friends?
  3. Do you consider her to be like a sister?
  4. Rate her horseriding skills on a scale from 1 to 10
  5. She must be like really bad at horse riding right? I heard she fell last year… weren’t you the one to teach her?
  6. So are you a bad teacher?
  7. Thoughts about her sister, Lydia?
  8. What about her brother? Cassian?
  9. Thoughts about Lia losing her memory?
  10. Do you have any nicknames for Lia? I mean you’ve known her since she was 5
  11. Thoughts about her parents?
  12. Have you ever seen her more than a little sister? Like could you see yourself marrying her?

@Jass

1 Like

A visit to the modiste to acquire some fresh gowns.
If I were to truly indulge myself, a bonnie new horse would be my choice.

Most likely, my thoughts dwell on the book I read last night or the choice of gown for the day.
The horses, they demand considerable care, and that duty nearly entirely rests upon my shoulders. I must ensure they are well-fed, properly groomed, granted their outdoor respite, and oversee the orderly management and cleanness of the stables.

That I possess a modest talent for the art of painting.
Recently, I’ve unearthed a newfound passion for horticulture and landscaping. Spending time in our family’s gardens has revealed an unexpected talent for nurturing and beautifying the natural world

The books I peruse and my heart’s true desires is what I wish people would ask me about more often. It seems as though the path, my path, ahead is dictated by others, leaving me with scarce room to shape my own destiny, if only people would ask.
I do wish people would inquire more about my passion for horses and the intricacies of breeding techniques. It’s a subject dear to my heart, and I’d be delighted to share my insights with those who express genuine curiosity.

Cheered up, my twin always possessed a remarkable knack for lifting my mood precisely when needed.
To be afforded solitude, for it grants me the precious opportunity to arrange my thoughts and organise myself.

Physical touch and words of affirmation
Acts of services

That both gentlemen and ladies should enjoy equal respect and consideration, and are present with equal opportunities.
I often ponder about what I would change in society if given the chance. One thing that truly strikes me is the need for a more rational and just legal and political system. It troubles me to witness the injustices and biases that sometimes plague our society. In my vision, a more equitable system would prioritize logic and fairness over personal bias or social status. Such a change would ensure that our laws are applied justly and decisions are rooted in reason and evidence.

Pray, how dare you assume that I have any inclination to alter my own essence? Very well, I concede, there may be one facet of my character which I might consider amending - a touch - that is to be less stubborn, perhaps.
There is one aspect of myself that I occasionally find rather vexing. You see, I possess a certain inclination towards rigidity, a tendency to cling to the familiar and the planned. While it has its merits in maintaining order and precision in life, there have been moments when I’ve pondered the advantages of greater adaptability. Society can be rather unpredictable, and perhaps I ought to be more amenable to embrace the unexpected. It’s a matter of personal growth, really, and I believe that a touch of flexibility might serve me quite well in navigating the complexities of our world.

Though our paths have yet to cross, the accounts of his adventures and experiences have piqued my curiosity. I do look forward to the opportunity to engage with him, to listen to the tales of his journeys and the wisdom he may have gleaned from life’s adventures.
From what I’ve gathered, he may not bear the most impeccable reputation, and I would certainly advise Maisie to exercise caution in her dealings with him. However, I am willing to reserve judgment until I’ve had the chance to make his acquaintance and form my own opinion

Indulging in a book, particularly one of the romantic variety, proves to be an ideal means for me to unwind after a taxing day.
A lengthy horseback ride amidst the woodland.

1 Like

Anything floral, rose, lavender, you get the gist.
Ones that remind me of nature, cedar or sandal wood types, or musk.

I’ve often thought that living in Paris would be fascinating. The city offers more intellectual freedom and opportunities for women like me. It’s a place where I could truly explore my interests. That is if there would no longer be war.
In the Scottish Highlands, I find solace in the embrace of nature and the serene simplicity of life.

“Do you truly anticipate a lady to engage in such activities?” she says playing overly innocent.
Pray, halt, halt! To jump from blackmail to murder, that is quite an extraordinary leap. Blackmail, under certain circumstances and with a rational basis, I might consider. However, the act of murder, I must strongly oppose, for it is a morally reprehensible deed of the highest order.

Silk sheets, without a doubt, for they offer unparalleled comfort and luxury.
Egyptian cotton, I find they are more durable and have an increased ease of maintenance.

Both socks first, I do not want one foot to be exposed and get cold while I put on a shoe first.
It defies logic to undertake the donning of socks and shoes in such a disjointed manner as sock, shoe, sock, shoe. 'Tis a matter of efficiency and practicality to first don both socks and then proceed with the shoes.

1 Like

I wish to not speak about what happened to her and what her current whereabouts are, for it might damage her safety and refound peace of mind after the ordeal she has been through. She has indeed endured great tribulations in the past year, and my deepest desire is for her to find the solace and seclusion necessary for her healing and recovery.

I prefer not to divulge the identity of my recent companions, for such revelations could not only tarnish my own standing but also cast an unwarranted shadow upon their reputation should society become aware of our association. What I can affirm, regardless of your belief in my words, is that my heart is not presently entwined with affection for anyone.

I admit to a certain unease; the saying goes that all publicity is beneficial, but I find myself feeling quite vulnerable. This mysterious chronicler, be it a lady or perhaps even a gentleman, possesses knowledge about me that no one else should rightly possess.

My brother is too preoccupied with other matters to take notice, and my younger siblings are yet too inexperienced to fully comprehend the implications of Lady Whistledown’s revelations. As for my mother, she is considerably upset with me and fears that this scandalous gossip may tarnish my reputation irreparably.

Though I take satisfaction in affording them a life of reduced stress, I cannot deny that the concessions I’ve made for this cause occasionally weigh heavily on my mind.

I may have faltered briefly, but what holds the most significance is my resolute return to fulfill my obligations.

Pray, who asserts that I did not succeed? I made a conscious choice to return, reaping from my departure the lessons and strength that I required.

I most certainly do indeed.

There is a gentleman who has piqued my interest. Our acquaintance has blossomed into a fondness, and only time shall unveil whether it shall transform into a deeper connection than mere friendship.

I possess some proficiency in the musical arts. I have been fortunate to cultivate my skills on various instruments, including the pianoforte, the violin, and the cello. Recently, I have also had the delightful opportunity to acquaint myself with the harp, an instrument of exquisite charm and grace.

My criteria for a suitable companion are not overly demanding; rather, I seek a connection with someone who values me for more than mere appearances. To feel cared for and truly seen would bring me genuine contentment.

2 Likes

lord baylor thoughts on me?

Do you prefer a walk or to take a carriage?

have you ever gotten slap?

What would you do if a woman slapped you with a glove?

Have you ever fought for someone’s honor

Finish this: love is

Madam, my father has but recently departed this world, and yet you persist in uttering such words about him? It may be true that our financial circumstances are less than ideal, a fact I would prefer to keep from my dear sister, Maisie. I implore you to refrain from speaking ill of the departed, it is of the utmost disrespect.

We have traversed this territory before, and I have reached the point where I no longer tolerate such intrusion into my personal affairs.

1 Like

ok ok ok but would you say lady dorothea is your ideal type or close to your ideal type. I do not wish to intrude in your privacy anymore, but i do wonder if a lady with different looks to lady dorothea but same personality or similar looks but different personality would you find her favorable for a wife? especially if her family is quite wealthy

1. is there enough money to pay for dear maisie dowry?

If you had to pick a favourite out of those three, which would you choose?

For both characters:

• Do you picture yourself getting married?
  • Does your family have staff? If yes, how many?
  • Do you picture yourself as a parent in later years?
  • Is your future spouse attending this year’s balls?
  • Do you want to please your family by doing as they wish for you or go against them and do your own thing?
1 Like

@Jass - Albina

To corset or not to corset?
What would you say is your strongest trait?
What type of leisure do you enjoy?
What do you fear the most?
Do you enjoy gossip?
How would your friends describe you?

1 Like

yo Baylor

-how did your previous seasons go?
-why haven’t you found a wife in the nine years you’ve been debuted?
-why did you debut so early? 16 is very young to debut
-did you find any matches in previous seasons?
-have you courted any ladies in previous seasons?
-clearly, going on 9 years, you’re looking for something particular in a woman? what?
-do you think any women this season have what it takes to finally take you off the market?

2 Likes