Bridgerton Character Question Thread #3 - Jass

Alright everyone, here’s the place to ask any questions for @Jass’s Bridgerton characters!
Please, feel free to go crazy. This is the time to learn anything you want about the characters and their life.

Here’s just a few things to keep in mind.

• First of all, please keep anything that’s not PG-13 to a minimum. (This goes for both the person asking questions and the character answering them. In the character’s answer, feel free to even have them say something about being told to not give an answer that would be viewed as inappropriate)
  • Please ask questions if you want to have one of these threads for your character! The more active you are at asking questions, the higher the chance you’ll be selected to answer them
  • When answering questions please either use colored text, or have your character’s name with each response.
something like this

Character Name:
“Answer here.”

@TheBridgertonRP

7 Likes

hi hi hi hi let’s start off with some easy questions

both:

1. favorite color?
  2. What do you think of marriage yes or nay? and explain why
  3. do you want a babe? (kids)

Albiana:
What type of things do you like to bake?
What’s the beef between you and Belle? like why do you guys dislike each other so?
What do you think of Harrison?
Of ilyas?
of Aurelia?
of Baylor?
What do you think of yourself or how do you want others to think of you

1 Like

Both: Favorite food? Hobby?

1 Like

baylor:

How close are you and our dear Maisie.
Do you know Duke’s Gabriel daughter, ‘princess’ Belle fleur? if so thoughts on her?
What do you think of Lady Dorothea Addington?
How long have you and Lord Augustus been friends for?
what type of lady would you like to court/marry?
Would you prefer a beautiful woman who is dull or an ugly girl who is smart? why?

1 Like

Baylor:

• Is there anyone you see as a good potential match for your little sister?
  • Is there anyone you want to keep Maisie away from?
  • What do you think about her wanting to help you find love?
1 Like

Omg @Jass I’m so happy for you :wink:

Albina:

What atrocities has your mother told you about Darius?

Have you lost your virginity?

What is your favorite book?

Who is your idol?

Do you think your aunt Mervinia was wrong in her choice of husbands?

Does your brother Harvey believe he was wrong when it came to his title?

Baylor:

What do you think of my accusation you are the handsomest suitor this year?

What do you think about competitior suitors?

Do you already have a lady in mind?

How old is your younger sister? Is she coping well with the loss of her parents?

1 Like

Both:

• Would you like a cup of tea darling?
  • favourite Color?
  • if you were a plant, what plant would you be?
  • if you were an animal, what animal would you be?
  • in let’s say a hundred years from now, what do you think the world will look like?
  • do you have names in mind for your future children?
  • how many children ideally would you want!
  • favourite type of food?
  • sweet or salty munchies?
  • I’ll give you random words and phrases, tell me the first thing on your mind when trying to thing of envision the words:
  • Egg
  • Red
  • Teletubbies
  • Motorcycle
  • Nutella
  • Britney Spears
  • Lit
  • all too well Taylor’s version ten minute version sad girl autumn version recorded at long pond studios
2 Likes

The delicate pink and gentle peach tones
Blue, the most serene of the colours

I hope that this season shall bestow upon me the prospect of marriage.
My belief in marriage is rather minimal, I must confess. The matrimony of my late papa and mama has bestowed upon me the truth that marriage may not always be as illustrious as many do imagine.

More than anything, yes.
Should I be granted something so special, I would be most pleased. I do wish to pass on my family lineage.

Foremost, an exquisite fresh fruit tart if I dare say so myself. Yet, on occasion I am find pleasure in baking a gingerbread cake or fashioning a pudding.

While I do not wish to speak badly about anyone, therefore the Fleur family, they are certainly not the most trustworthy in my opinion.

I have not had a many changes to make my acquaintance with Marquis Davis, on first thought he seems like a rake as much as any other rake.

Though the name does strike a chord, I must regrettably confess that our paths have not yet crossed.

Once upon a time, our friendship was remarkably strong. Such a misfortune what happened to the poor lady.

The most excellent of horse breeders and riders, unfortunately he seems rather closed off however.

That is for others to decide, not myself. In relation to how I wish for others to see me, as an elegant and well-mannered, yet well-studied lady with an intelligent mind of her own.

1 Like

Anything sweet, I have quite the sweet tooth.
A poultry roast with gravies and a selection of vegetables as a side

Reading a book
Horseriding, often which I how I occupy a considerable portion of my day

1 Like

How so? What makes them so untrustworthy despite being from another country, do you not trust the french as they are not known for loyalty most of the time, or is it something else?

both:
do you want children?
ideal type and ideal first date
what would you like to name your first child

1 Like

I daresay that our closeness is undeniable. My sister holds a position of great significance in my heart.

I have not met the duke’s daughter, but from what I have been told she is a most exquisite lady and I am excited to make her acquaintance

A wonderful lady, who I am most happy to have seen grown up from a little girl into the splendid woman she blossomed into and is today

Since childhood, he is the first friends I had the pleasure of making.

A lady who has a shared interest in horses and the calmness of nature, someone positive and endearing I would say.

While beauty undeniably will fade, the beauty of the mind does not.

I certainly have ideas, yes. Three gentlemen come to mind, each of whom I could envision sharing a most delightful existence alongside her.

I would rather she not bestow her hand upon a rake, reformed he may be or not, if I may express my preference.

As the familial patriarch, it falls upon me to aid her quest for a husband, yet I find it quite charming that she is inclined to reciprocate the aid. Though on occasion, I sense she directs an undue amount of attention towards the matters of my private affairs.

1 Like

Not a single one, as far as I am aware that is. My judgement of him has solely been decided by actions I have observed myself.

That is not a question to ask a lady

It does vary from day to day, yet I must profess that Jane Austen holds the esteemed position of being my favored author and a source of personal inspiration.

The before mentioned Jane Austen

It falls not upon me to pass judgment upon my aunt’s amorous selections, yet if I may express my personal sentiment, I indeed find myself less inclined to hold esteem for her spouse.

I am deeply honored by such sentiments, though I do find myself pondering the reasons behind such a perception.

A vast array of gentlemen, each with their distinct qualities; some, I dare say, possessing more suitable attributes for matrimony than others.

A select few have captured my curiosity, and while I entertain the notion of deeper acquaintance with those ladies, it remains rather premature to arrive at any conclusive determinations.

My dearest sister is of the age of eighteen, and it would be best to direct such inquiries to her own person. I merely endeavor to offer her whatever solace I may provide in the midst of these trying circumstances.

1 Like

both:
ok now the questions been asked let’s play a fine game of ranking. In this game you most and it a most rank the looks of the people i mentioned on a metric of 0-10, 0 being they are worst than ugly they look like they came crawling for hell and 10 being they are of eye catching beauty.

1. Viscount Augustus of Hatchermans
  2. Lord Ilyas of Keats
  3. Her high lady Belle of the Fleurs
  4. Earl Harrison of the Davis
  5. Mr. Bainbridge Brantley
  6. His sister, Miss Abigail Brantley
    7.Lady Joane of Claimond
  7. Lady Azucena of the Osunas
  8. Mr Nikhl Metha
    10.Lord Edmud of the Wycliff

11 (number 11 is just for Abigail the rest is both) Lady Maiseie of the rutherfonds
12. Lord Archibald?
13.Lady Margaret?
14. Corin Chang-Woo blackwood?
15.Lady Dorothea
16. Lady Donatella
17: (if it’s albina answering i asked about Baylor if its baylor answering i asked about albina) baylor/albina?
18.Lord Finch
19.Lady Adeline
20. lord atlas
21. Lady Aurelia

2 Likes

Albina

1. How do you feel about Adeline being close friends with your rival Belle?

2. What do you look for in marriage?

3. Were you close to your father? How did his death affect you or did it not?

4. Would you have wanted a closer relationship with your mother.

5. Do you have resentment for your mother being distant towards you as you were growing up?

Baylor

1. How was Scotland?

2. Do you ever regret leaving Scotland to come back to London?

3. Would you have preferred a brother rather than your sister?

4. What is your favorite memory of your late mother?

5. What is your favorite horse’s name? Is it a mare or stallion?

1 Like

I would be most delighted, if it comes with sugar and a touch of milk that is
Certainly I would, I am most thankful

The delicate pink and gentle peach tones
Blue, the most serene of the colours

Never has such a query traversed the corridors of my thoughts, yet if compelled to select, I would incline towards a primrose
I am of the believe I would be heather

A butterfly
Horses are the very essence of my existence; I cannot fathom it being any other creature.

In a century hence, I ardently aspire for our advancement towards a more enlightened era, marked by progressiveness, openness, and equal footing for all.
Alas, I cannot find myself having an answer, for a span of a hundred years is a considerable expanse, the presence of numerous unforeseen elements that may yet influence the outcome.

I do not, such considerations are to be shared between myself and my future spouse, to ponder in unison.
In honor of my late mama, if I were to have a daughter, I would name her after her.

I desire no fewer than two offspring, having been raised amidst a rather sizable family myself
One or two, more would come with complications to raise them properly

Anything sweet, I have quite the sweet tooth.
A poultry roast with gravies and a selection of vegetables as a side

I would invariably opt for sweetness on any occasion.
Is it not the balance that is of importance? Without the sweet one would not appreciate the salty, and conversely, the inverse holds true.

Sorry I am splitting this up in 2 posts, needed a little break!

1 Like

For disclaimer, answering these as if they were current day characters as I was to lazy to think how they would react to this in RP times, so not realist answers just vibes! Probably not what you expected, but had fun with it and hope you don’t mind… And for this I didn’t even wanna try speak in Briderton speach

A delicious omelet
A chicken?

A heart
The color?

That weird sun baby
The 4 tellebubbies, Tinky Winky, Dipsy, La La, Po?

This guy I once had a crush on, he drove a motorcyle
A motorcycle?

This breakfast my mom made where she made these cute sandwiches with hearts carved out of the nutella
A jar of Nutella?

That same guy as I just told you about, as he was toxic
The singer Britney Spears?

A lit party I went to not long ago
A flame?

Myself listening to it like, right before now
This is just too much, I give up. What even were all these questions, why are you asking for the obvious?

2 Likes

Both:

• how do you feel about certain characters of no rank being allowed to court this season, some of which allegedly allowed by the Queen herself? Should no rank even be allowed or should courting be something exclusive to high society only?

• can you describe your favorite attire? Both formal and daily if you can.

• do you have any pets?

• have you traveled at all? If so, where’s your favorite place?

1 Like

There exists a complexity that extends far beyond their nationality. The notion that I might render judgments based on such is deeply disconcerting. The intricacies arise from a historical interweaving of our families’ far past, though delving into such matters is a venture best reserved for another time.

An intellectual individual, who grants me the privilege of embracing my true nature, whilst consistently fostering my mental engagement and piquing my curiosity. Moreover, a companion with whom I can share hearty laughter adds to the allure.
A lady who has a shared interest in horses and the calmness of nature, someone positive and endearing I would say.

A date wherein the gentleman earnestly endeavors to acquaint himself with my person in truth and sincerity, and ventures beyond the mere attributes of my outward visage.
A charming equestrian ride through the woodland, succeeded by a fireside dinner, holds a most delightful allure.

I have answered the other 2 questions before, to Michelle’s and your 3rd question of your first post :joy:

2 Likes