Bridgerton Character Question Thread #4 - DandelionKate

just cause I wanna know

What are your thoughts of Lady Adeline?

What are your thoughts of Lord Atlas?

What are your pet peeves/icks?

What if you were to wake up and realized you were a lady?

Do you prefer a lady who is independent or dependent of you?

2 Likes

lets play a fun game of bed, execute or wed
this is how we play it, i give you three different optinions and you will put either of them into the category of ‘bed’ ‘execute’ or ‘wed’

all most play

lets start with the girls

1. Belle, Abigail, Margo
  1. Aurelia, Bridget, Priti
  1. Dorothea, Albina, Maise
  1. Joane, Donatella, Azucena
  1. Adeline, Belle, Abigail
  1. Margo, Aurelia, Bridget
  1. Priti, Dorothea, Albina
  1. Maise, Joane, Donatella
  1. Azucena, Adeline, Belle
  1. Abigail, Margo, Aurelia
  1. Bridget, Priti, Dorothea
  1. Donatella, Azucena, Adeline
2 Likes

Answer this set of questions please!

1. What’s your love language?
  • Physical touch
  • Words of affirmations
  • Acts of service
  • Gift giving
  • Quality time
  • Two or more!
  1. Love is … ?
  • Loyal
  • Friendship
  • Constant
  • Spontaneous
  1. Who’s your favorite Disney couple?
  • Cinderella and Prince Charming
  • Tiana and Prince Naveen
  • Aladdin with Princess Jasmine
  • Ariel and Prince Eric
  • Rapunzel and Flynn Ryder
  • Mulan and Shang
  • Snow White and Prince Florian
  • Belle and the Beast
  • Aurora and Prince Phillip
  • Anna and Kristoff
  1. What’s your favorite book trope?
  • Found family
  • Enemies to lovers
  • Friends to lovers
  • Soulmates
  • Forbidden love
  • Rich + poor
  • Fake relationship
  • Stuck together
  1. What’s your ideal kind of proposal
  • Public and extravagant
  • Public and reserved
  • Private and extravagant
  • Private and reserved
  • No proposal - we’ll just be together
  1. What future relationship status do you hope for?
  • Married/civil union
  • Domestic partnership/cohabitation
  • Non-monogamous/open
    -Single - no partner
  1. How many children would you like?
  • Less than two
  • Two to four
  • Four +
  • No children
  1. What’s a red flag to you?
  • Rude to service workers
  • Stubborn
  • Dishonest
  • Prideful
  • Judgmental
  • Manipulative
  • Too selfless
  1. What’s a green flag to you?
  • Empathy
  • Self-awarenes
  • Vulnerability
  • Decisiveness
  • Confidence
  • Proactive
  • Dependable
  • Attentive
  1. What are your career aspirations
  • Medicine/social services
  • The arts
  • STEM
  • Politics/international relations
  • Fincance
  • Education
  • Agriculture
  • Business management

And last, but not least
Are you in love?

• No, and I’m not looking
  • No, but I’d like to be
  • Yes, and I’m happy
  • IDK
2 Likes

we doing the boys now:

1. Archibald, Ambrose, Bruce
  2. Finch, Cassian, Prince Magnus
  3. Baylor, Harrison, Edmund
  4. Bainbridge, Augustus, Ilyas
  5. Atlas, Archibald, Ambrose
  6. Bruce, Finch, Cassian
  7. Prince Magnus, Baylor, Harrison
  8. Edmund, Bainbridge, Augustus
  9. Ilyas, Atlas, Archibald
  10. Ambrose, Bruce, Finch
  11. Cassian, Prince Magnus, Baylor
  12. Harrison, Edmund, Bainbridge
  13. Augustus, Ilyas, Atlas
1 Like

Never have I ever?

ok Mr.Colin, let me explain the rules of this games- if you have done it say i, i will ask you questions saying ‘never have i ever’ and you will to answer whether you have or you have never and please do give details good sir

1. Never have I ever secretly practiced my curtsey or bow in front of a mirror.
  2. Never have I ever had a secret rendezvous in a garden during a social gathering.
  3. Never have I ever participated in a spirited discussion about romantic poetry.
  4. Never have I ever stolen a moment alone with someone in a dimly lit corridor.
  5. Never have I ever been caught eavesdropping on gossip at a tea party.
  6. Never have I ever received an invitation to a masked ball and attended incognito.
  7. Never have I ever ridden in a horse-drawn carriage with a suitor.
  8. Never have I ever sneaked out of a dance to avoid an undesirable partner.
  9. Never have I ever played the pianoforte at a gathering to impress someone.
  10. Never have I ever worn gloves with intentional holes to show off my ring.
  11. Never have I ever exchanged a covert message using a fan’s language.
  12. Never have I ever written a love letter sealed with wax and ribbon.
  13. Never have I ever been tempted to elope with a forbidden love.
  14. Never have I ever caused a scene at a social event out of jealousy.
  15. Never have I ever attended a moonlit garden party
  16. never have i ever kiss a lady?
1 Like

i’ll give you lyrics to songs, free verse, complete it however you would like:

1. You took my sadness out of context

2. Heard you got that D for me
    Pray your love is deep for me
    I’ma make you go weak for me
    Make you wait a whole week for me

3. Come and follow me, follow me with your signs up
    I’m so firin’, firin’, boy, your time’s up
    Keep on runnin’ and runnin’ until I catch up

4. I got a man but I want you, i’ve got a man but I want you and it’s just nerves its just dck making me think bout someone new. You know i’ve got so much to say, i try to hide it in the best way.

5. Oh my, oh my God 예상했어 나
    I was really hoping that he will come through
    Oh my, oh my God 단 너뿐이야
    Asking all the time about what I should do

6. You got that long hair, slicked back, white T-shirt
    And I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt
    And when we go crashing down, we come back every time

7. I, I feel like fkin’ somethin’
    But we could be corny, fk it
    Sugar, I ain’t no dummy, dummy
    I like to say, “What if?”, but if
    We could kiss and just cut the rubbish
    Then I might be on to somethin’
    I ain’t givin’ you one in public
    I’m givin’ you hundreds, fck it
    Somethin’ we just gotta get into
    Sign first, middle, last, on the wisdom tooth
    fellas wishing that the :cat: was a kissing booth

8. I bet you wish that I was still right there, used to live right there
    Now I’m everywhere, got ladies everywhere
    I’m so debonair, I’m a millionaire
    I act like I don’t care, that’s 'cause I don’t care

2 Likes

I find her to be quite beautiful. From what I hear of her, we hold similar interests in pastimes. She is someone I believe I would enjoy engaging in conversions with at some point.

Unlike his fair sister, Lord Atlas seems to attract all matter of things I have a strong distaste for. I find his recreation brutish and unseemly, and his manner of addressing others quite unpleasant. I do hope to never cross paths, or worse, have the misfortune of discourse.

I find gaudish gowns and loud speech most unpleasant; especially when the breath of one’s conversation is felt on the face. The fragrances of spirits and perfumes alike are equally offensive to my senses. Laughing at dull conversation for the sake of gaining favor utterly disturbs me. I find eating with one’s mouth open to be abhorrent. Finally, those who fervently argue a point only to discover they were, in fact, incorrect yet persist in denying truth due to pride. I should likely discuss more in the future as I find more behaviors that repulse me.

I suppose my holdings would be those of my uncles, and I would be in desperate want of a husband. I pity the woman I would be as she would be in a far worse state than I as a man.

In this juncture of my life, a lady who does not consistently demand my presence would be most fitting. A companion who can stand independent, not relying on me for her well-being, that of her child, or the affairs of her household, would be most ideal.

I find this ’game’ rather disconcerting, so I feel compelled to explain my stance. My conception of matrimony rests upon the absence of conflict or extensive dialogue with my spouse. A lady of self-reliance, yet not outspoken so as to perturb my sensibilities, is what I seek. Therefore, in spite of my individual preferences for looks or disposition, I shall opt for what aligns with the requisites of my way of life.

Bed, Execute, Wed.

Wed, Execute, Bed

Execute, Wed, Bed

Bed, Wed, Execute

Wed, Bed, Execute

Wed, Bed, Execute

Wed, Execute, Bed

Execute, Wed, Bed

Execute, Wed, Bed

Execute, Wed, Bed

Bed, Wed, Execute

Bed, Execute, Wed

1 Like
  • Would you duel for a woman’s honor, despite the illegality?

• What is your preferred daily attire? Formal?

• Are you the type to frequent brothels, excuse me, shall we say a “house of ill fame” or waiting for the one?

• How many languages do you know? Which one is your favorite?

• Do you enjoy riding, shooting, fencing or do you prefer something else that separates you from the rest of the nobility trained men?

• Are there any particular skills that might stand out in a lady, for you?

Toward others I suppose acts of service and gift giving. The opportunity to procure articles from distant corners of the globe adds an element of intrigue to this endeavor. I do wish I could say quality time, however, my industry does not permit such luxuries.
On the receiving end, I find myself particularly inclined towards the enjoyment of uninterrupted and enriching moments of quality time.

If I must choose, I would suppose it would be friendship. Nevertheless, it is with no small measure of discernment that I acknowledge love’s varied manifestations. Some affections ignite with fervor, while others ferment from distain, and others still form in mutual understanding. Although, it appears that companionship often accompanies these sentiments.
Were I to venture a contrasting perspective, I would place choice in the forefront. The decision to embrace affection is paramount. The selection may not invariably encompass the particulars of who, when, where, or why. Yet, it remains an imperative commitment. If one does not recommit to the choice to love each day, it shall die as quickly as it blossomed.

(idk how to answer some of these in character so it might be slightly off :joy:)

It is rather serendipitous that the tale of Li Shang and Mulan mirrors the contours of my own narrative. Li Shang’s upbringing within the familial enterprise, unburdened by titles, the tragedy of familial loss, and the subsequent imposition of navigating a complex path through divergent prospects, all resonate deeply with my own journey. Mulan, a woman resolute and self-reliant, adroitly outwitting him and thereby saving the realm, illustrates a remarkable synergy. Similar to their complementary pendants, their characters impeccably harmonize the yin and yang dichotomy. Undoubtedly, their interplay stands as an eternally relevant paragon of love and companionship.

The notion of soulmates holds a particular allure. The narrative wherein the protagonists are destined, their lives interwoven by the tapestry of fate, holds an undeniable charm. I, too, once found solace in the belief of soulmates. To rekindle that enchanting idea within the confines of pages of books sounds like a beautiful fantasy.

In my youth, my proposal was a discreet yet splendid affair, tailored to the woman I cherished and the bond we nurtured. However, in the present moment, contemplating prospects with another lady, I am inclined to favor an intimate and restrained approach.

My hope, of course, is to wed. My preference, if I were to be given a choice, would be to prolong my bachelorhood for many more winters.

The prospect of children does not hold sway over my aspirations. Thus, should I be blessed with a single heir, it shall rest upon my wife’s discernment whether to embrace the company of additional offspring.

The largest cautionary behavior one could exhibit, in my opinion, is disrespect toward those of lower station. Particularly, if one shouts at, hits, or in any such way abuses their power over their servants. A behavior that small says much about a persons ideas on themselves and how they view the world.

Dependability is a trait I quite favor when discussing a possible match. One who I can lean on if needed, who will always be there to extend aid if necessary, and who can reliably hold their own.

I believe my current career falls beneath the business management category.

In my past, I was. However, I am no longer searching for such a feeble notion.

(idk who Ambrose is so he’s going to die for now lol sorry)

Bed, Execute, Wed

Bed, Execute, Wed

Wed, Bed, Execute

Execute, Wed, Bed

Wed, Bed, Execute

Execute, Bed, Wed

Wed, Execute, Bed

Bed, Execute, Wed

Wed, Execute, Bed

Execute, Wed, Bed

Bed, Wed, Execute

Bed, Wed, Execute

Wed, Bed, Execute

1 Like

On multiple occasions, yes. I was quite desperate to please Arista, my fiancé, in our early years. She was quite the dancer. I often practiced with my little brother Sebastian as well.

‘Twas an empty drawing room during tea, and that is all I shall say on the matter.

I have indeed. Many acquaintances in my school years desired nothing more than to discuss Brontë over dinner plates. It was often dull, but on occasion I made my opinions known.

I stole moments where I could when I was able. So, yes, many times.

No, I have never. However, the idea did cross the minds of Ilyas and I in our seventh year. Perhaps we shall finally follow through on our plans this season.

I cannot say I have had the pleasure. Although, the endeavor does sound quite enthralling. It is an occasion I would be most intrigued to attend.

I have not. We often arrived separately.

I have. Indeed, I have avoided many a burly and bearded woman in more countries than one.

As a boy my parents would ask me to play for guests at Blackwood Manor. I was quite the prodigy when I was young.

I hardly wear gloves, but I’d imagine you would simply wear the ring on top, no? To avoid ripping the fabrics. In this instance, I have never.

I am quite unsure what you mean, but I have spoken to others in a language the accompanying guests could not register.

Never with ribbon, but I would often sneak letters under Arista’s door during our time in academy.

I nearly did. If her father were to deny our union, I am afraid our fate might have ended much as my parents did, running toward love.

I have not. Such acts are beneath me.

I have not, however, I am not opposed to an invitation.

Despite my best intentions, I have.

1 Like

what happened between you and your ex fiance ?

do you still love her?

This is what you got

1 Like

(some of them I might just have him react/talk about bc idk how to keep them going lol)

For I am not burdened by loss, but broken from the heavy weight of life.

It seems many people tend to believe I am merely continuing to grieve those I have lost. That is partially true, although I am not grief stricken after years have passed. My sadness does not stem from their deaths, but my continued life. I must awaken each morning knowing I am alive and they are not, I must continue to live or there will be no one else to remember them by, and I must suffer silently or my ventures and prospects die too. I am a living ghost for I should have died along their side, yet I am left in this world alone to live in their stead. It is a tortuous existence.

If I could stand to wait myself. These lines are quite sensual, but I do find their meaning to resonate with me. There is a yearning in the speaker that only love can fill. One prays that love runs deeply and can force you into positions of weakness. I have once experienced a great love that left me laying the world at someone else’s feet. I understand how one could wait any length of time for that love again.

These lines tend to remind me of Ilyas and I during school years. We were well liked among the sister school, and we were often running through a multitude of pranks. I assume that is what those lyrics imply, having scarcity in your presence with others.

(I’m not going to lie I really don’t know how to do this :joy: I might just skip it. I’m so sorry. I really don’t know how to write this out. maybe if you give it to someone else and I see how they respond if they understand then I can finish the rest)

1 Like

There are many specifics that need identifying before responding to such a question. Who is the woman I am fighting for? Who am I dueling against? Would their honor be permanently tainted if I were to pass? I suppose if given a scenario, I could properly respond.

Considering the aesthetics required of a man in business, yet the continued discomforts of travel, I am often required to present as formal as possible. Though, during the longest of rides, I do maintain a loose fitted top instead of formal sleeves.

I must convey that neither path holds my favor. The humid air and oppressive aura of a den of ill repute does not strike me as a source of gratification, nor do I harbor any aspirations for a romantic engagement with any finer lady. Presently, I have no inclination to seek out the solace of companionship in any form.

I am quite adept in ten languages and presently learning an eleventh. Of which, French tends to hold my favor.

I find recreation of that nature to be quite uncivilized and brutish. Only in Western countries have I found that men enjoy fighting and killing as a pastime. Nobility in much of the eastern world would be appalled at such a proposition. I am inclined to agree with the latter.
I spend much of my time reading, writing, painting, and preparing new maps for my latest trade endeavors.

Any lady who can read, particularly a map, would be of astonishing accomplishment. Many ladies of nobility tend to fixate their time on more…delicate pass times such as embroidery or music. Any woman who can hold her own intellectually as well as other talents would be a most compelling interest.

1 Like

Indeed, I must confess that the ember of affection for my departed beloved still lingers within me. Unfortunately, she was taken from this world alongside my dear family, in a tragic accident at our estate in France some years prior.

1. why do you want to marry a noble lady
    2.what is one impossible thing you would wish to happen, other than your family and your ex coming back to life ?

what are your thoughts on the homosexuals?

which lady would you like to see in queen’s ball in england?

who do you think shall be diamond?

@DandelionKate

As the lack of rank seems to be my only hinderance in life, a titled bride would open many opportunities for the future of my business and my heir. As much as I distain the showmanship involved in societal life, there are certain network connections to be made which would prove most valuable. The easiest way to those permanent relations is through marriage.

I suppose for the ton to be more open-minded. If those in authority felt less of a desire to judge and deceive then the world might be better off for it.