Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

Oh٫ thank you.

1 Like

Anyone who isn’t in the Selection or I haven’t interacted much with there interested in plotting with me? Cause I would really like to work with someone I’ve not really worked with as well, just creates a new dynamic and loads of potential for new creativity

2 Likes

Bridgerton to Jane Austen (Pride and Prejudice, Emma, Northanger Abbey, etc etc) is like Game of Thrones to Lord of the Rings … It’s the same thing, the first one not as great as the second, with a lot of smex added

2 Likes

I’m interested! Don’t think we’ve interacted much in the selection

2 Likes

Lol, that was an interesting typo indeed. It could have changed the meaning of the post. Luckily I picked the right meaning up right away :joy:

For those looking for someone to plan siblings/secrets/etc. Add what you’re wanting to plan, here!

How to format your search - and examples

RPer - the relationship you want to plan for (any additional details)

For example. If you want someone to make your already made character’s sibling, do this
@/Littlefeets - Sibling for Ophelia (I’d like someone to make a sister with me please!)

If the character hasn’t been made yet, try this
@/Littlefeets - Sibling for my character (I’d like to plan siblings with someone, maybe sisters?)

If you just want to plan relationships/secrets, try something like these
@/Littlefeets - Friends for Ophelia (I want a close friendship, and maybe other friends too)
@/Littlefeets - Relationships and Shared secrets for Ophelia (I’m up for any type of relationship or personal/family secret!)

Secret/Relationship Planning Search List

@/Littlefeets - Any relationships and shared secrets for both of my characters!
@/Jass - no longer willing to plan
@/Caticorn - Willing for anything (Relationships and Shared secrets)
@/Madilnel open for any relationships and Shared secrets
@/astxrism’s Open for any relationships and shared secrets (please dm only)
@/katabasis open for any relationships and shared secrets
@/raviola any secrets and plans
@/benitz786 anything! Just pm and we can plan (Have an idea for a possible past courting romance for a girl that ended - lmk if you’re interested)
@/CerealKiller still plan with me tho
@/CrazyCaliope - Keen been for any ideas with either character

Released Character Bios (For Planning)

@/benitz786 Characters
@/Madilnel’s Characters
@/Caticorn’s Characters
@/Kristi’s Characters
@/astxrism’s Characters
@/LunaticLeviTheSecond’s Characters
@/CrazyCaliope’s characters

7 Likes

Sounds good to me! Shall I send you a PM?

2 Likes

Go ahead!

basically a fckboi

a man who sleeps around, a man who in a competition between men who have flings/one night stands they would be #1

2 Likes

Neither have I. I have seen a bit of Downton Abbey, but that’s 100 years in the future…

IM GLAD I WAS ABOUT TO SEND A MESSAGE

NOT SKIP

SKIM :sob:

2 Likes

Got it. Thanks. Nasty.

Ahem @Jass and @Ouijaloveletters if you need any info about the Regency era, there’s this book

But you don’t need to follow this guide to the letter, because Bridgerton is based on true historical events but it takes a lot of liberties with it too.

If you’re too lazy to read through it you can just ask me because I’ve seen almost every Regency period drama there is

2 Likes

@Jass @Caticorn added these from past conversations

Feel free to edit or remove

4 Likes

And if you’re concerned about something (or have additional questions), etc. Feel free to ask me or @Littlefeets : At the end of the day, this is still an RP. While we want you to stay true to the era, we also know that not everything will be historically accurate.

If we see something in your posts/forms that don’t correlate - we’ll let you know

3 Likes

Also, very dumb question maybe. But do we sort of already have to plan beforehand who are interested in who, or is that like something happening naturally in the RP where characters get matched up. I know it’s a stupid question

3 Likes

If you want your character to be a spinster just make sure not to make her situation in such a way that she has to get married. For instance, if her father’s property is entailed she probably wouldn’t get any inheritance withouth breaking the entailment property law or withouth getting married. And even if she does get married she wouldn’t have any of it, she would be married to the person that does.
For instance one of my NPCs is a widow of a rich man, but she got nothing because her husband’s property was entailed meaning not matter how much he wanted to, he couldn’t have changed his ancestor’s decision for only first males of the generation to inherit it, so when he died she had nothing and had to rely on the kindness of her younger brother, living with him since his wife also died, and she had to do this until her own daughter was married and took the mother with her.

2 Likes

guys help me chose between:

mahesh jadu

𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐋𝐋𝙎𝘾𝘼𝙍𝙍𝙀𝘿 ] — — MAHESH JADU GIF PACK CLICK HERE to find...

𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐋𝐋𝙎𝘾𝘼𝙍𝙍𝙀𝘿 ] — — MAHESH JADU GIF PACK CLICK HERE to find...

Mahesh Jadu GIF - Mahesh Jadu - Discover & Share GIFs

Period Face Claims - mahesh jadu - Wattpad

gif hunts for you — MAHESH JADU GIF HUNT ↳ Under the cut you'll find...

aidan turner

Summary

Aidan Turner GIF - Aidan Turner - Discover & Share GIFs

gif hunts for you — AIDAN TURNER GIF HUNT ↳ Under the cut you'll find...

Aidan Turner Lord Of The Rings GIF - Aidan Turner Lord Of The Rings LOTR -  Discover & Share GIFs

This text will be hidden

Ben Barnes

Summary

𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔣𝔞𝔩 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔡𝔞𝔞𝔫𝔱 — BEN BARNES APPRECIATION | Sam Adams in Sons  of...

when i die bury me with roses : BEN BARNES as dorian gray in dorian gray  (2009)

NOTHING REALLY — I'm not afraid of dying. It's far worse for those...

jamie dornan

Summary

Jamie-dornan GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Pretty Girl Gallery — Crackships Ana De Armas & Jamie Dornan

1 Like

no what i mean by it is she wants to be a spisnter but i kinda want her to want a romance and still pursue her goals. Her father approves of whatever shes doing and she is already chasing away her suitors and the men her mother forces her to meet since her dad does not seem to care she has no interest in marriage.

3 Likes

Make a poll!

1 Like