Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

@benitz786

SUBMITTED!! :grin:

3 Likes

Thank you :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Well, if you want past relations or secrets then letā€™s talk in the PM we have, yeah?

1 Like

Sounds great. Iā€™ll get you what I have for him. Warning, itā€™s not much. WIP.

1 Like

Ah, okay. Sweet as.

1 Like

final misc post for corin before the rp starts šŸ«¶šŸ» Iā€™ll try to post one for Orpheus tomorrow, but I might also save the rest I have written for both of them to post at specific times.
a little poll tho for Orpheus before I start writing them

would you guys be interested in reading Orpheusā€™ poetry? it would be mediocre ones I write for him lol but if people would want to read them then Iā€™d write them

• yesss !!!
  • not my thing
  • not my thing, but Iā€™ll read them!!
0 voters
1 Like

I FINISHED MAH BOY

7 Likes

top 20 songs like

awwww

well now he is looking for a woman to marry out of necessity soā€¦

2 Likes

sigh

now I have to plan with said boy :sob:

4 Likes

heā€™s a sad boyā€¦:sob:

2 Likes

Err like this message if you want to plan with my new character (I know some people are tired of planning so this will help me weed out)

7 Likes

actually I think him and Orpheus have a lot in common and would have a lot of fun at season events together and like gentlemanā€™s club times lol party boys :joy: so if you wanna plan with him

maybe even Corin if he did a stint in Paris ? idk what but we could come up with something

3 Likes

Ohhh yes Iā€™ll message

3 Likes

My girl, Maisie, is fully in the slides now if anyone wants to plan with her :grin:

4 Likes

I can open a PM?

1 Like

You sure can

1 Like

EXCITE

2 Likes

Remember when Beni had no characters and was like oh no leave me alone Iā€™m not rping

8 Likes

HAPPY RP DAY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE !!! :clap:t3::heartpulse:
reminder to get your mess together and ready !! Iā€™m so excited to starttttttt omg

(but Iā€™ll be at work all day so rip Corin and Orpheus will be fashionably late)

10 Likes

also Iā€™m considering it officially spooky season so you guys better send me your decor ideas and halloween costume ideas :weary: bc Iā€™m ready

8 Likes