Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

Well, if you want past relations or secrets then let’s talk in the PM we have, yeah?

1 Like

Sounds great. I’ll get you what I have for him. Warning, it’s not much. WIP.

1 Like

Ah, okay. Sweet as.

1 Like

final misc post for corin before the rp starts 🫶🏻 I’ll try to post one for Orpheus tomorrow, but I might also save the rest I have written for both of them to post at specific times.
a little poll tho for Orpheus before I start writing them

would you guys be interested in reading Orpheus’ poetry? it would be mediocre ones I write for him lol but if people would want to read them then I’d write them

• yesss !!!
  • not my thing
  • not my thing, but I’ll read them!!
0 voters
1 Like

I FINISHED MAH BOY

7 Likes

top 20 songs like

awwww

well now he is looking for a woman to marry out of necessity so…

2 Likes

sigh

now I have to plan with said boy :sob:

4 Likes

he’s a sad boy…:sob:

2 Likes

Err like this message if you want to plan with my new character (I know some people are tired of planning so this will help me weed out)

7 Likes

actually I think him and Orpheus have a lot in common and would have a lot of fun at season events together and like gentleman’s club times lol party boys :joy: so if you wanna plan with him

maybe even Corin if he did a stint in Paris ? idk what but we could come up with something

3 Likes

Ohhh yes I’ll message

3 Likes

My girl, Maisie, is fully in the slides now if anyone wants to plan with her :grin:

4 Likes

I can open a PM?

1 Like

You sure can

1 Like

EXCITE

2 Likes

Remember when Beni had no characters and was like oh no leave me alone I’m not rping

8 Likes

HAPPY RP DAY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE !!! :clap:t3::heartpulse:
reminder to get your mess together and ready !! I’m so excited to starttttttt omg

(but I’ll be at work all day so rip Corin and Orpheus will be fashionably late)

10 Likes

also I’m considering it officially spooky season so you guys better send me your decor ideas and halloween costume ideas :weary: bc I’m ready

8 Likes

Oh no :sob:

1 Like
prepping

══✿══╡°˖✧ ✿ ✧˖°╞══✿══

Testing “Testing testing testing”

══✿══╡°˖✧ ✿ ✧˖°╞══✿══

7 Likes