Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

Oh cool!! It’s up to you!

2 Likes

I don’t know, but I’m glad they do because then I realized I could have Casimir give his wife 2 presents on their proposal, a pearl necklace and an alexandrite engagement ring

1 Like

Could Abigail come to Bridget?

2 Likes

Ah. Whoops. Weird I thought that for 21 years…

2 Likes

Reallly like my first harrison post

4 Likes

Loveliest :heart:

swish swish

tell the story boy

I’ve read that it’s not really improper - only at the first dance since that’s meant for a girl to meet men

don’t we all

she done fcked up with that perfume

ding ding ding

no she was terrible

how dare he

Who even are you

SO IMPROPER

do you know who she is?

SHE’S AN ELLIS KID

3 Likes

Its so him

2 Likes

me too

1 Like

You were still right about the diamond lol, I didn’t even know mine until when I researched then forgot it again… Are garnets rare? I hope not

4 Likes

OKAY FIRST, I have to say this was such a beautiful writing. The way you were able to put the form response in your words is amazing. I applaud you ms. @benitz786 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🩷

SECOND, I had my doubts of Adeline being the diamond as I believed there were others that I feel stuck more out so honestly it’s an honor :sob::sob:🩷🩷

Also not me finding out Adeline is the diamond through the chat thread :sob::joy::joy:

Yes!

You never knowwwww

Please don’t be intimidated just because she’s the diamond. Adeline is very sweet and will not treat anyone differently. Besides she loves making friends and just talking to people!!

Also I’m sorry everyone I’m trying to catch up on all this caos :sob::sob: I’m still shocked and excited. This was a very beautiful beginning for the RP 🩷

7 Likes

It’s not intimidation, it’s just the fact going for the diamond doesn’t fit what is a logic strategy in his opinion… But I need to think

2 Likes

you guys write so fast omg pls :sob: I’m trying to read and catch up

2 Likes

Sure!!

@Caticorn I guess you’re stuck with Bruce :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’ve had mine ready since 9 am

1 Like

also @benitz786 i pmd you buttt is Lia open bc I’m gonna snag her

1 Like

Tbh it could be the other way around for me too, since Abigail used to have a crush on Bruce, let @Caticorn choose and I’ll have the other person

1 Like

Shush

He cant have her first dance though because his mother would make her talk to men :roll_eyes:

Anyways talking abour angelina. If anyone wants to plan a brother in law for Harrison im up for it.

Its ok her brother is not there :roll_eyes:

Don’t make me choose, we’ll be here all day :joy:

2 Likes

HOW DARE YOU

5 Likes

Which character are you approaching with?

2 Likes