Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

because we always say it like that in dutch I often mix some numbers around now lol

1 Like

I’ve kind of allowed both - only because i don’t think everyone will have time to indicate “i’m going to go talk to this person”. So for this skip - once the post (main post) was released - discussion could happen of who wanted to sign the dance card for who. This doesn’t mean that people can’t talk. It just means this character may have quickly gone up to the character and asked “may I have your 5th dance” and the character agreed.

Specifically, I think for this dance - I’m going to do this method.

And if that doesn’t work, for the next ball we’ll do something different.

4 Likes

Oh. I was thinking they were separate. @benitz786, can you please help? I is confused.

3 Likes

good looking couple

2 Likes

So it’s like speed dating in a sense.
They all met but didn’t have time for a convo but for later it can be like “oh! I danced with that dude. I should go talk to them”
In Royal British of course

1 Like

Oh is he supposed to know them?

2 Likes

Oooooh… so we have to specify when we talk to people, like when, in between which dances?

1 Like

I can see it yes, they sort of look similar but not too similar if that makes sense

1 Like

okay augustus and ilyas accounnted for

Ok I’m going to sleep now, tag me if I miss anything important. I have my first morning shift at my new job and my body is not used to waking up at 6 xd

2 Likes

No, just the concept of a color called purple and that there are purple flowers that’s intriguing to her. :joy:

2 Likes

Good night! And good luck!

no, they just know him as they have drilled all the names into their heads.

they want to be respectful and make other people feel important by knowing them before they have met, to make the other feel like they are more famous than they are as to make them feel more favored.

2 Likes

cool

1 Like

Tutor: shows portrait
Oc: UHH says name
Tutor: next portrait
Oc: says the next name

3 Likes

the dance is a actual dance.

With these, men quite literally go up to females for a quick “hi can I have your 3rd dance” hence I feel it would be easier to discuss that amongst yourself in this thread.

I will be indicating when the first dance starts in the rp (it’ll be very soon because the ball just started) so most people will jump into the first dance. I’m allowing a short lull for conversation before that starts.

What can be natural is the periodic spaces I’ll place between dances to converse. If you don’t have a dance reserved - that can be discussion period as well. But for the most part, people do dance and get to know one another at the same time.

Does this make sense?

4 Likes

basically.

2 Likes

Yup

1 Like

okay

so is it somewhat correct to take the dance card as the characters order of conversations?

because that’s how I was treating it

2 Likes

I hope so

Say - every 2-4 days, it’ll be time for a new dance partner in real time (Or for a break just to listen to music and refresh)

And I’ll indicate when that happens

2 Likes