Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

LMAO basically.

1 Like

Eurydice, yeah. Nice.

2 Likes

By the way, the Prince has been signing dance cards. You may want to check yours… (wink)

I think he just has to sign one more… but I wanted to check with Beni/Brooke or Bluecookies before he decides.

6 Likes

It’s great!

She should have one. Maybe one just didn’t get added to the slides and was forgotten.

5 Likes

so obsessed with the historically accurate makeup description !!! this is one of the things I really wanted to do / see someone with a girl write out. I have a weird obsession with historical makeup techniques and blends. love seeing it included fr
my alt story for Corin as a girl was having her be from korean nobility and having her discuss and hand out korean traditional makeup to the ladies in England :joy: bc I am so in love with watching people make and talk about traditional makeup lmaooo
weird side obsession but fr I love this prep segment for Albina. 10/10

OOP :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: are we sure about that LMAOOO that’s so wild. rip the twin. I guess Ilyas and Harrison aren’t that dissimilar after all

his preferred place to be LMAO

so did he :sob: all good

4 Likes

That was indeed the reason

When the dance cards were made, she wasn’t officially submitted yet

3 Likes

They are editable slides - feel free to copy paste

2 Likes

Ah, okay. I wasn’t sure. Her name wasn’t there but I wasn’t sure if it was 'cause it was forgotten or if it was discussed beforehand that she wouldn’t be able to dance since the moment in regency dance mean you have to be doing it yourself a lot. And you should follow those next to you without be able to touch anyone.

1 Like

Finch and Priti still have a few dances open if anyone would like either of them

2 Likes

Do you guys (general question) have any idea what you want the end relationships to be? :eyes:

I’m confused

3 Likes

Same thing happened with Emma (which I realized earlier because i was thinking about her as Edmund’s sister and added one for her)

2 Likes

uhh
are any final relationships planned yet?

2 Likes

I think it’s “to be” not “to me”

3 Likes

Would Finch like a dance with Louisa?

ty, Brooke :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Sweet. Okay. Thanks

1 Like

Oh I just sawwww, will he approach her first? lol

4 Likes

yes! Exactly! I’m sorry! I did not see that!

1 Like