Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

Lol, @DandelionKate, are you the same when someone quotes or replies to your post and you then go back to the post and notice a typo you still go change it :joy:

3 Likes

Yes. I am.

1 Like

@Bluecookies
I know we also haven’t planned at all, but Orpheus playing for Bridget would be so freaking cute.
once they actually meet and he understands her impairment he would absolutely want to play for her.

“Here, my lady. May I?” Orpheus guided Bridget’s hand toward the base of his violin. “If you are attentive enough, you may feel the rhythm within the base. Allow the sound to move through you. Music, unlike most, does not demand sight. It demands feeling.”

something like that. and he lets her feel the instruments and listen to the different sounds and songs he can make and idk I just think it would be super cute. a moment where she doesn’t need to see to interact

2 Likes

LMAO YES DID YOU NOTICE KAJDLAJAB

2 Likes

It’s something I do all the time lol, and I don’t even know why. People probably already saw the typo and don’t go back to the post usually so what even is the point, still I will do it though, guess it’s the perfectionist in me :joy:

2 Likes

Smooth… yet not not so smooth. HAHAHA. Love it.

Actually, no, this is way smoother. HAHAHA

6 Likes

Albina with that snatch and sway rizz

3 Likes

Lol, I just now noticed what you did there @DandelionKate, reread what you quoted and was like confused if I made a typo :rofl:

1 Like

LMAO

1 Like

girl you better be writing my boy back

1 Like

Patience Kate, patience. I have Michelle to write back to first and I just got out of a videochat with friends so I need to get something to drink first

It really was quite smooth yes :joy:

1 Like

I have no patience :joy:
but I am going to get groceries so brb

1 Like

Now, let me put some writing music on and get these 2 posts done :relieved:

1 Like

I feel so dead inside wanted to sleep but i ended up running an hour

3 Likes

Depending on how long you take to do groceries, a reply might be waiting for you when you return

2 Likes

How? Why?

1 Like

More than an hour with cramps and tiredness. Well at least i know how to describe extreme tiredness right now while feeling awake at the same time

1 Like

Im a runner

1 Like

Literally did belle’s post when i had break right before a run

2 Likes