I know but my brain just does it regardless lol
Iā€™m only using Bainbridge when itā€™s narrative

1 Like

yes I noticed, Iā€™ll reply later, Iā€™m in the middle of a project currently

1 Like

Take your time, Iā€™m working rn.
Which basically means Iā€™m cleaning for another 2.5 hour

1 Like

Great ā€¦ Iā€™m not holding up anybody with my procrastination to finish a project

1 Like

Haha yeah no worries, irl stuff comes first.

1 Like

She wanted to engagement breakup as much as he did!:unamused:

:pleading_face:

Awwwww well her words definetly going to inflict more than pain on him.

Heā€™s all easy going, never really angry mask will soon fall off. Hes protective when it comes to ā€œthemā€

1 Like

lydiaā€™s playlist

3 Likes

I really do not feel Baylor when writing, idk, maybe I just need more time but it just doesnā€™t feel right yetā€¦

3 Likes

Like what do you mean

1 Like

Vibey

I just donā€™t think either of my posts of him were as good as they could have been basicallyā€¦

1 Like

But maybe itā€™s just me being to hard on myself againā€¦

1 Like

Donā€™t overthink it! They are great

1 Like

Itā€™s hard to not think you can always do better

1 Like

I may be nervy to write an ilyas post because of proud I was of his first and it wonā€™t be as good

1 Like

You can always get better, lol. If I look at my writing from 5 years ago, thatā€™s just a massive cringe basically, I have improved so much sinceā€¦ I am just scared that even if I think my writing is decent now, itā€™s still really bad basicallyā€¦ Especially when I do not fully have a feel for my character yet.

1 Like

My problem with Albi, her first post was such a massive one I was pretty proud off, so how can I top that, or even hold that level, itā€™s scaryā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™ll come though!

1 Like

Retweet

1 Like

Itā€™s funny btw, at the start I would constantly refer to them as Albina and Baylor, but I am already getting to lazy and just say Bay or Albi nowā€¦

1 Like